Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
Hana-sensei's snakes to race and catch for more food given, depends on what's written on their foreheads for the side dish earned.

Except that Tsubaki will slip whenever "men" are spoken to drop her guard, and it always has to be Asagao and Sazanka triggering her angry side. And since Rindou's mask string is getting loose, Tsubaki offers to help fix her mask, and in the process, ask her about "men" for more interest. In regards to the similarities between snakes and men, it's the ding-a-lings which are very alike, and getting all flustered to fail to capture the snake.

Team Rooster's Sumire, Azami and Tanpopo being housed outside of the village with Azami and Tanpopo's disheveled mountain living from Sumire's strict upbringing, they're truly acting like rebellious kids away from a serious mother-like figure with her invisibility Jutsu. Tsubaki trying to lessen their punishment from being cocky (as roosters tend to be), but at least not all talk was purely gossip, but also acknowledging of such a leader like Sumire. Showing Rindou isn't an excuse, but at least they're able to be on good terms.

NGL, Team Rooster's ED has that Void_Chords feels of similarity.

It's just so unkempt watching Azami and Tanpopo sharing their rantings about Sumire and dancing by the mountain bonfire lols. They're an optimistic pair.
KANLen09Jun 4, 2022 9:56 AM
Jun 4, 2022 9:05 AM

Apr 2010
Sumire seems to be pretty strict but i guess it's needed with those 2 girls seeing how they where talking.
Anyway it's nice to see some new characters ones again.
Tho now i wonder just how many girls there are and how do they avoid running into their male counterparts?
Jun 4, 2022 10:00 AM

Feb 2019
Lol “ding a lings are like snakes”

You can tell Sumire really took the feedback to heart. I don’t think she’s a mean person, she probably just isn’t good with people and doesn’t know when she’s pushing too far.

Obvious was meant to be a comedy gag type ep but I think it was a great character growth opportunity too!
Marinate1016Jun 4, 2022 10:10 AM
Jun 4, 2022 10:27 AM

Sep 2019
Tsubaki becomes flustered when she hears the word "otoko" and Sumire serves as a strict but loving leader to the two girls. Overall, a nice episode.
Jun 4, 2022 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
If this anime was a typical school life series, Azami and Tanpopo would be gal characters of the class.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 4, 2022 10:51 AM

Feb 2017
Doubt it was random that Tsubaki had to grab a "man's" meat.

Also love those gyaru(do they count as gyarus?) kunoichis.
Jun 4, 2022 11:28 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Tsubaki was very embarrassed after hearing from Rindou about men having 'snakes' xD. She couldn't catch the snake lol.
Team Rooster is my least favourite team so far...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 4, 2022 12:00 PM

Dec 2013
The well needed gyaru type girls showed up, it was really sweet that while they are having a hard time and sometimes hate it they know it is all because Sumire is doing the best for those two, another great team.
Jun 4, 2022 4:19 PM

Nov 2016
Gyaru girls of the forest lmao

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 4, 2022 4:26 PM
Jun 2013
That post credit scene was hilarious, specially when they started to dance XD This anime is so fun.
Jun 4, 2022 6:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao Tsubaki and the snake... she really has an obsession with that xD
Also these two new girls were pretty fun after all, they sure love their master Sumire but now they have to go back to the mountain
Jun 4, 2022 8:38 PM

Nov 2010
Though I erased old episodes and couldn't check them, every ED song may transition from an individual first part to the common second part seamlessly.

---edit---
EDs on Youtube
For example, the following song has a distinctive melody as introduction (0:00-0:32).
ED for ep.4
kuroneko99Jun 6, 2022 5:52 AM
Jun 4, 2022 9:29 PM

Sep 2018
This show is so damn good, very simplistic, but man (oops) are these characters fun. I knew the two girls were about to do something when their leader left, didn't expect gyaru type, that was brilliant lol...
Jun 5, 2022 2:39 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Snake hunting, or shall i call it men ding-a-ling hunt? Both sounds same there xd. Feels bad for Tsubaki, feeling embarrassed thinking about that. Don't be worry, Tsubaki, the snake men isn't really like that. Its more than that!

Alright, the rooster team actually an interesting bunch. Gyaru duo kohai and one serious type of senpai. Perfect combination xd. Though, that's kind of sweet of them can be honest telling what they like about Sumire. Ofc they can wiped the punishment out. Because Sumire was just too serious!

Look how they dance in the end. After all the ed is a banger, so its understandable xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 5, 2022 5:50 AM

Dec 2020
soo team rooster is basically a gyaru duo + strict class pres lmao. i love them tho, such a cute trio
Jun 5, 2022 10:42 AM

Jun 2021
That snake chasing scene was so funny. To be honest, I was expecting Tsubaki's reprimand to be a rap lol. Also, that after credits scene was funny too.
Jun 5, 2022 3:00 PM

Nov 2017
it'd be kinda a shame if that duo only appeared this episode as a one-time only...

plz @ me
Jun 5, 2022 3:43 PM

Jul 2014
Yeah, no way they weren't going to capitalise on the innuendo possibilities with snakes. Rindou definitely said too much for Tsubaki to handle, though.

Gyaru kunoichi? Gyaru kunoichi.
Jun 5, 2022 3:45 PM

May 2021
Calling the snake with meat a man and comparing it to ding-a-lings is such a sneaky way of saying, "Catch the man's meat.". Tsubaki's reaction was dope though.

Jun 5, 2022 5:57 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Team Rooster is definitely a unique bunch, the two gyaru type girls Tanpopo and Azami and their strict leader Sumire make for a very fun mix, and it’s also interesting to see gyaru ninja girls lol. Their relationship is pretty wholesome tho, when Sumire smiled at them I got the warm fuzzies, but then they immediately pissed her off lol, definitely a favorite team of mine now.

And the first half about catching snakes was hilarious, especially once Tsubaki learned that men have a “snake” between their legs lol, her reaction to Asagao yelling catch the man was priceless, I guess it would be hard to grab it knowing what she knows now lol.

And the post credits where Tanpopo and Azami were talking in the distance was amazing, I could listen to those two talk all day. And Team Rooster’s ED slapped for sure.
Jun 5, 2022 8:36 PM

Aug 2021
It already stuck to Tsubaki that the members are like snakes haha and that other team, their leader well, but they couldn't stand to see her kind.
Jun 5, 2022 9:33 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I totally get why Team rooster lives in the mountains

Tanpopo & Azami was a great addition I hope we see more of them or their fight style, Maybe a chunin exams since they've introduced a lot so far and we haven't seen them all fight so far..

Jun 5, 2022 10:18 PM

Nov 2009
Huh... Snake for Food eh?... Here I thought they distribute common food equally and the meat are hunted. Guess they make it some sort of competition to get the food they want.

Men = Snakes, in some sense... I guess that true? LUL *wiggle wiggle*

___ ___ ___

Also... Gyaru ninja huh... YAY

Tho... basing on last episode... how did 2 Gyaru Girls end up teaming with a Serious Girl? (their personality is super opposite, I really want to see their backstory on how they ended up together)

And Tsubaki saves the day once again sorta... The girls was about to be doomed, then Tsubaki changed the subject, only to end up with the girls mess up again... LOL

(Tsubaki is also apparently strong enough to sense and see through the invisibility technique... stop being so OP Tsubaki)

And looks like we got another unique ED featuring the Rooster Girls.

Where did they even get all those Jewels in the ED from tho?

LOL @ the girls dancing in the woods... they're kinda funny, too bad the leader is such a pooper. Bet the Gyaru girls would be a lot of fun if they were in the village.

___ ___ ___

A lot of anime is getting into unique OP and EDs every few episodes, reminds me that I saw some streamer talking shit about skipping OP and EDs when they watch anime...
amlgJun 5, 2022 10:40 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 6, 2022 1:20 AM

Oct 2017
I like Sumire and her team, they are all amusing.
Jun 6, 2022 4:44 AM
Oct 2019
Tsubaki and Ochinchin lmao

I love that every ED Song is sing by different squad and also different arrangement too.
i really appreciate the effort.
Jun 6, 2022 4:57 AM

Nov 2013
So, we met all the teams now.
Jun 6, 2022 6:32 AM

Feb 2014
The first half was full of amusing innuendos. Seeing Tsubaki looking so happy when Rindou told her about what men were like back in her village was cute, but what tripped up Tsubaki was when Rindou mentioned men having a "snake" in between their legs. Because of that, it became all too much for Tsubaki to try and catch the snake which had "meat" on its head.

It made for some great laughs due to this, as well as seeing Tsubaki becoming all clumsy whenever she hears "men" being said. Rindou also tried too hard in her attempt to catch the snake and ended up going head first into a tree branch and then falling butt-first into the roots on the ground. Ouch... XD

After that, we were finally introduced to Team Rooster.The squad leader, Sumire, is straight to the point in terms of schedules compared to her disobedient teammates, Azami and Tanpopo. These two looked normal at first, but then showed off their gyaru style when Sumire "disappeared". Despite their grueling schedule, the girls still have respect for Sumire for how much she works hard for them. It was amusing, but also wholesome, too. =3

Not only do Team Rooster have the best ED variation so far, but Azami and Tanpopo's post credit scene of them chatting away at their mountain base alone was hugely entertaining, especially when they broke into a dance just for the hell of it. I do hope we get to see more of them very soon!
Jun 7, 2022 12:35 AM

Oct 2008
Tanpopo and Azami sounded like full fledged (undisciplined) gyaru the way they speak!
That last part was so well done! the VA's are excellent with their GAL accent!
5/5.

Jun 7, 2022 7:14 AM

May 2020
Indeed the gyarus lol. Also hey always make sure what to speak and when to speak when talking about someone. And i see that ding-a-ling gag is still there.
Jun 7, 2022 10:29 PM

Mar 2019
Gyarunobis?

Love that each episode has a different ED....

The Character Design of this series is a 10/10.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 8, 2022 12:07 PM

Feb 2019
This episode ended with a two and a half minute basically unanimated distance shot of a stand-up routine. That is… rarely a good sign. Hell, the second half was just about two gyaru girls badmouthing their straightlaced keeper who's trying to 'fix' them for being… gyarus, basically. Not even for being lazy or terrible at ninja-ing, for having the wrong personalities and dressing inappropriately. But they respect and like her anyway, even while she spies on and plots to punish them, because they're all just big friendly friends here.

The first half was somewhat more on point, at least in theory. A snake hunt for food, except it eventually boiled down to "men" being written on a snake as a prank, and Tsubaki having too many orgasms every time she looked at a snake after being told that dicks are snake-like. It was a chance to at least do some ninja-ing, which the show has clearly run out of the budget and the motivation for, so there's naught but blushing, squirming, and a flashback to when they all chanted "Dicks, dicks, dicks."
Jun 11, 2022 7:41 PM
Mar 2012
Rewards written on snakes quite a creative way to train ninjas.
lol gyaru ninjas blinging their shurikens, another stylish ED.
Jul 5, 2022 6:31 PM

Nov 2013
omfg, i actually had to rewatch the full part with the new girls, they are way too funny
(think i'll actually keep this episode with me lol)

i admit, i started watching this only because of Takagi, but holy shit, this might actually be my one 10 rating for the season, i swear every episode is better than the last
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 7, 2022 6:16 PM

Nov 2018
Lord help me as I am drowning in cunny
Jul 18, 2022 3:12 AM

Jul 2015
Team Rooster gals should thank Tsubaki for saving their assess from cruel mountain training deluxe by having them list Sumire's good points.

Jul 24, 2022 8:11 PM

Aug 2018
To hunt snakes, girls have to catch them for more food. But the thing is that they were called "men". and Rindou just had to say "that" to Tsubaki xD. The rooster team, a team with a curious training xd. Sumire is very pretty.
Good chapter, very cool this version of the ending.
Aug 6, 2022 8:29 PM

Jan 2015
Both halves of this episode were great, loved it! First was very funny, "she's super pissed!" Sazanka and Asagao are such clowns, I love them. Second was really nice, in such a short time, I already got really attached to the Rooster gals and their leader, Sumire especially, I really liked! The whole invisibility scene was super well done, very nice story. Good on Tsubaki for helping out the scenario play out well! Nice post credits too, haha. Overall, really strong episode! Oh yeah, one of my favourite versions of the ending!
Aug 14, 2022 6:13 AM

May 2015
I didn't get why Asagao and Sazanka were surprised at first and thought their hair colour had changed for some reason. I wasn't expecting that gyaru reveal...
Sumire having glasses and being so serious really reminded me of Yukari from Takagi-san (same mangaka).
El-MelloiAug 14, 2022 6:20 AM
Sep 27, 2022 8:19 PM
Sep 2020
This ep was only okay :(

I'm still looking forward to the next ep, hopefully it will be more interesting imo! ^^
Mar 20, 1:01 PM

Aug 2019
gyarus? bleah...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 2, 2022

84 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

38 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 18, 2022

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 11, 2022

34 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 28, 2022

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.