Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 20, 2015 10:46 PM

Aug 2012
[i]Nice to see Jellal back in action after so long, and who would have thought the former chairman was involved[/i]
Jun 21, 2015 12:38 AM
Nov 2010
It's been a while since I had this much interest in what's gonna happen next in Fairy Tail.
Jun 21, 2015 3:53 AM
Jul 2018
No 7 minute recaps!!! I hope that continues from now on. Wow Ohara Sayaka nailed that torture scene, even though censoring the nudity kind of takes away what Mashima was trying to do here it doesn't bother me at all.

Next time seems epic and I hope FT remains on a roll throughout this arc for me.
removed-userJun 21, 2015 6:08 AM
Jun 21, 2015 7:00 AM

Sep 2014
Hope they keep the recaps like that.
Wish they wouldn't censor the torture part, felt awkward >.> and looks like next episode will be the same...
Nice to see Jellal back in action.
Natsu storming in as usual.
Jun 21, 2015 7:46 AM

Apr 2011
Glad to see Jellal in action.
And it turns out that he's one of three people who are behind the Living Link Magic of Face.

So the former chairman is an acquaintance of Tartaros, huh? Didn't see that coming :o

I'm so amazed with Natsu in this episode<3

Great episode, btw.
Can't wait for the next one!

Jun 21, 2015 8:22 AM

May 2014
Good action, good animation of the manga. The only thing I don't like is that the animation doesn't live up to it's reputation. It always used to be an ecchi anime, but now the clothes have to be on or the scene have to be changed. Again the guys did it again. -.-

For instance the Erza scene is much more ecchi in the manga. Why does she need to have clothes in the anime? I mean come on, the first part were ecchi as it could be, why change it now???

Mod Edit: Fixed bbcode
TenshoDec 27, 2015 6:55 PM
Jun 21, 2015 8:33 AM

May 2014
mangalicker94 said:
Good action, good animation of the manga. The only thing I don't like is that the animation doesn't live up to it's reputation. It always used to be an ecchi anime, but now the clothes have to be on or the scene have to be changed. Again the guys did it again. -.-

For instance the Erza scene is much more ecchi in the manga. Why does she need to have clothes in the anime? I mean come on, the first part were ecchi as it could be, why change it now???

Mod Edit: Fixed bbcode
TenshoDec 27, 2015 6:57 PM
Jun 21, 2015 8:43 AM

May 2014
NeoAnkara said:
PV for second part of Tartaros arc is out.

Heavy spoiler ahead. Watch at your own risk.

loll, that was much spoiler. LOL, it's gonna be good. :D
Jun 21, 2015 10:48 AM

Sep 2013
Damn cobra is sooo strong did he literally blew a hole on brain's body? And to think jellal just grabbed that attack with his hand, outpacing racer without meteor.
Hes not even using any sort of magic, jellal is a BEAST

I dont know about you guys, but i kind of like erza having her clothes
Next episode
death604Jun 21, 2015 11:07 AM
Jun 21, 2015 11:41 PM

Nov 2014
It's starting! It's starting! Yeah! Tartaros Arc. Big things to come. Well I understand that this isn't an ecchi series so they covered them up. I'm fine with that but I wanted at least Erza in bondage action xP. Natsu is about to wreck house.
Jun 22, 2015 12:54 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Wait so if Cobra could hear everything, why couldn't he hear that Brain was using them as puppets when the Oracion Seis arc happened?

Pretty nice episode but Natsu saving people again (not to mention the two strongest guild members) annoyed me. Could you not be like the typical shounen anime and let some other members shine too? Nah.
Jun 22, 2015 1:50 AM
Mar 2015
MistyBlue said:
Wait so if Cobra could hear everything, why couldn't he hear that Brain was using them as puppets when the Oracion Seis arc happened?

Pretty nice episode but Natsu saving people again (not to mention the two strongest guild members) annoyed me. Could you not be like the typical shounen anime and let some other members shine too? Nah.

You will see next episode who needs the saving
Jun 22, 2015 2:17 AM
Oct 2013
MistyBlue said:

He did, after his battle with Natsu. That's why he struck him down now that they were out of prison
Jun 22, 2015 2:22 AM

Mar 2014
MistyBlue said:
W
200+ eps in and now it bothers you?
Jun 22, 2015 4:52 AM

Sep 2013
miskos3 said:
MistyBlue said:

He did, after his battle with Natsu. That's why he struck him down now that they were out of prison

in this arc, natsu wouldn't be the only one hogging the spotlight, most guys in FT will be, heck natsu would even get outshined by them

this arc is one of the best IMO
Jun 22, 2015 6:13 AM

Apr 2008
MistyBlue said:

Someone didn't look at the preview for the next episode and is going to have a lot of egg on their face
Jun 22, 2015 8:01 PM
Jan 2012
Uou. I wait much time for this episode. This time, the pair reached with 365 of manga.
Jun 22, 2015 10:49 PM

Mar 2012
No Erza naked?? too unfair >n<
Jun 23, 2015 1:52 AM

May 2015
erza isn't naked, ah zhit man
on next episode tho
Jun 23, 2015 3:42 AM
May 2014
Well i don't feel like now Fairy Tail is PG-13 anymore. Its turning more of a +17 series.
Jun 23, 2015 3:52 AM

Mar 2014
SonuPaul said:
Well i don't feel like now Fairy Tail is PG-13 anymore. Its turning more of a +17 series.

Lol, what? It's more like G bro.
Jun 23, 2015 11:44 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
miskos3 said:
MistyBlue said:

Didn't Brain plan to use them from the very beginning though?

ziggy_Z said:
MistyBlue said:
W
200+ eps in and now it bothers you?

It's been bothering me every time and it still bothers me.

Darklight0303 said:
MistyBlue said:

Someone didn't look at the preview for the next episode and is going to have a lot of egg on their face

Meh, forgot to stick for the previews. Waiting for the eggs on my face this week. :)

Don't get me wrong guys, I like this arc so far. I thought it would be hmm.. Special? Then it did the "OP protagonist gonna save the day" cue and I was kind of disappointed. But with what you guys said, I'll sit and wait for more awesomeness to happen.
Jun 25, 2015 9:49 PM

Nov 2014
Man that opening really gets me pumped up for the episode. =D And I just now realized that the long white thing in the beginning of the opening is that face thing xD

I like the new firey/lightning thing when it announces the name of the episode!

Erza: "It has a nice parf-...Scent" (Ichiya lol)

That scene where Erza and Mira transformed at the same time was amazing.

I wonder what's gonna happen with Elfman...

Jellal is so cool. And so is Natsu T^T
Jun 26, 2015 11:26 AM

May 2014
Can't wait for torture scenes.
Jun 29, 2015 1:57 PM

Jan 2011
So Tartaros is all demons. Mirajane should just use takeover..

Also funny how Erza is wearing more now than while fighting. I understand toning down the nudity, but they run around half naked all the time, and why would Tartaros keep around such clothes?

And we still haven't seen what the other guilds are doing. They mentioned they would protect some of the other members, but not only should they be too late, given how everyone except Natsu's team was too late with a *huge* headstart over the other guilds, it also doesnt matter anymore: The former chairman has been found, but is a traitor anyways, two of of threee "living link" council members are already dead, and Jellal is the last..

So yeah, the fate of the council members is pretty much irrelevant now, and i doubt Tartaros is even still targettting.

Finally, Elfman. He's choking his sister, and what does he do? Stand around and apologize to her while still continuing to choke her..

How about punching that demon in her pretty face, or maybe run away to be out of range, or use a takeover where you are too small or to big to effectively choke her? Not that Lisanna is better - she could also simply use a takeover to get away.
Jul 5, 2015 2:24 AM

Oct 2014
This arc is so freaking good it's not even funny anymore.

Hope to see more Jellal next ep, only got like 1 min of him this ep :c
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2015 1:05 PM

May 2012
NwAurion said:
Elfman. He's choking his sister, and what does he do? Stand around and apologize to her while still continuing to choke her..

How about punching that demon in her pretty face, or maybe run away to be out of range, or use a takeover where you are too small or to big to effectively choke her? Not that Lisanna is better - she could also simply use a takeover to get away.
Impossible, her ability Macro is absolute. Quote from Fairy Tail Wiki:
Macro allows the user to take total control of something, which is defined as giving an "order". Whether they are dead, alive, or an inanimate object is irrelevant; though it has been noted that corpses do not function as well as living bodies. Macro can also serve the purpose of forcing one to reveal secrets that they would otherwise not willingly share, and once something has come under the user's control once, they can remotely resume control of them at any time. This Curse can also be used to drastically empower the user in a process they refer to as "breaking [their] limit". Due to Mirajane's Demon Take Over nature, she is completely immune to the effects of Macro.

So as you can see, Elfman cannot do one darn thing at all :( Even if he wants to, his body will not listen. His Take Overs are beasts, not demons, which is a pity...

Jul 7, 2015 6:40 PM

Jan 2014
This is getting interesting :ooooo
Aug 31, 2015 8:17 AM

Apr 2013
Damn that guy was a traitor, didn't expect that. But I guess it makes sense, how else could Tartarus have obtained these informations.
Aug 31, 2015 9:17 AM

Jan 2012
Jellal got a lot stronger,this arc is already amazing.
Someone told me that erza in the manga she was naked and it's true.

Oct 2, 2015 6:05 AM

Jan 2011
poor erza
and natsu found them
Dec 27, 2015 5:23 PM

Apr 2009
Why post pictures from the manga outside of spoiler tags? Sheesh. Was really excited about Natsu arriving to kick some butt, but well, now I know how that ends.

Otherwise a really great, exciting episode.
Feb 20, 2016 10:03 AM

Jun 2011
Still hoping the arc is as good as it was told (or at least going by FT standard), because I am already bored. Story is pretty linear and simple so far, council was hiding a secret ancient weapon, the ex-leader betrayed them and went over to Tartaros side. Fairy Tail members were assigned to protect/save the ex-council members, and have a clash with the Tartaros members. The fight isn't even that good. The threat wasn't there. It takes like 10 episodes to kill a Fairy Tail member, where if they want, it doesn't take more than a punch to defeat the baddie.
Future manga spoiler (read at your own risk):

Gonna take a break from some Fairy Tail for now. Guess I have had too much FT for the day.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 4, 2016 6:49 AM

Feb 2016
what's with that hardcore treatment in a cell with a whip and both of them wearing short clothing...

oracions seis is back and so is jellal. we get some more insight into the plans of tartaros. erza and mirajane got kidnapped and the former chairman seems to be in cahoots with tartaros. that pretty much sums it up - also that noisy annoying thing of a protagonist reached miraculously in a predictable way the hideout of that very evil chairman :o
cartoonartistMay 4, 2016 6:53 AM
Jun 8, 2016 2:19 PM

Jan 2015
I knew from the beginning that Jellal was one of the 3.
Aug 18, 2016 4:11 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Go Doranbolt! I believe! (I also ship you with Wendy)

My admiration for Natsu continues to grow, so badass! Can't believe the previous chairman would sellout like that.

The mask chick is a complete bitch. Luckily Erza is stronger than her torture.

Not exactly sure why Jellal is fighting the Seis, I can only assume to gain their trust to help destroy Tartaros.
Sep 18, 2016 5:29 PM

Jan 2016
Fuck the build up in tense!! getting goosebumps all over!! Man im more hyped then drinking a Turkish super redbull!! Jellal is fighting. Natsu is furious and found tartaros guild! AWW SHIT NIGGA
And fucking last chairman kick his ass natsu!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 23, 2017 1:36 PM

May 2012
Damn great development! Especially that ending! Poor Erza :s let's see what's next.
Oct 3, 2017 12:36 PM

Jul 2009
When Erza and Mira would finally fight together and be awesome, both are asleep thanks to a damn tea...disappointing!
Dec 13, 2017 11:59 AM

Sep 2012
here he go solo again lol they should call it Natsu tail instead of Fairy Tail 😂
Natsu crazy as always 😂
Feb 3, 2018 1:19 AM

May 2016
That was a great episode I feel so bad for Elfman who was controlled out of his own will again and the victim is none than Lisana ugh.

That mother fucker former chairman how dare he betrays them, I hope Natsu will burn him to ashes.
Mar 2, 2019 10:34 AM

Oct 2013
oh man... the plot THICKENS indeed. So much going on... Jellal 1v5ing the Oracion Seis, who knows what the hell Doranbolt is doing or plans to do, Mirajane is in a test tube waiting to be "improved" and Erza is in chains being tortured by a female alternate universe Griffith! Crazy shit my dudes. I get the feeling the Seis are going to be more involved in this than we've yet been led on. Seis redemption arc coming soon???

Natsu busting into the Tartaros guild hall by himself is an oh shit moment for the ages. And I love the environment the guild's in. Such a creepy, gothic atmosphere.

This arc is living up to the hype so far, indeed.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 12, 2020 8:13 AM

Jun 2019
Very curious to see what the goal is here with Oracion Seis out of prison, presumably done by Doranbolt to keep his promise for getting info from Cobra, only to be meeted by Jellal, also sent by Doranbolt.

2 options come to mind - Doranbolt never wanted to let themb e free at all, or, more likely in my opinion, Jellal is testing their strength for a joint fight against Tartarus.

Aug 27, 2020 9:10 AM

May 2018
Lol the Face is an actual face
Jul 13, 2022 1:17 PM

May 2020
God damn this arc, getting better episode after episode. Can't believe it's the same fairy tail lol, like it may sound a bit exaggerating, but yes that's how it is.

Unfortunate with Erza and Mira, blame that betrayer tho. Lady Griffith a total bitch too.
Jul 30, 2022 1:15 PM
Feb 2022
Pobre Erza siendo torturada. Me gusta como Richard a pesa de que Cobra lo saco, el sigue predicando amor, y dado que mataron a su ex jefe Jellal solo tiene que preocuparse por 4.
Jellal se ve muy involucrado en la mayoría de las historias.
Sep 28, 2022 4:02 PM
Nov 2019
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
Aug 21, 2023 7:06 AM
Feb 2021
im getting tired of this show... ive noticed.
part 1 is way better.
they leaving out so much bts bs that i wanna know.

why tf is laxus back too..

wtf are these names
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 99 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

100 by wildhood »»
12 hours ago

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.