Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (25) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 »
Feb 19, 2018 4:53 PM

May 2014
I found it to be quite derivative
Feb 28, 2018 9:46 AM
Jun 2017
👏👏👏👏😢😢😢😢 This FINALE EPISODE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Many for sure cried on this one since you could feel the emotions of the character on this one. Its a SAD FEELING LOSING SOMEONE IMPORTANT TO YOU!!!

*finally what i have been waiting for; the REALIZATION OF EACH ONE OF THEM that they only fulfill menma's wish for the sake of personal grudge against each other or some circumstances in the past that they cant move on

*that GOODBYE SCENE WERE they are assuming playing hide and seek then they have been able to see menma in the end and have their farewell goodbye!!! Is so sad ... and the letter menma given to them could give you 😢😢😢..

A VERY HEARTWARMING, BEAUTIFUL STORY THAT GIVES IMPORTANCE TO FRIENDSHIP!!!
Mar 10, 2018 9:41 PM
Apr 2016
Saw the story on wikipedia years ago, and thought it's a "ehh" story. Fast forward into 2018 and thought "why not give this a go?". Now, after binging this in the middle of the night, this, like many other animes I've watched, brought teare into my eyes, only problem is that they got stuck there.... Now I know why people recommend tissues with some anime.

Th ending was something I was dreading, because IT ENDED! AND THEY CANT MAKE A SEQUEL BECAUSE IT WILL RUIN THIS AMAZING STORY!

-rant and tears done-

10/10
Mar 11, 2018 7:54 AM

Feb 2018
It was a nice anime, last 2 episodes very cool, but otherwise pretty slow, and nothing special.
6/10
Apr 21, 2018 11:52 AM
May 2015
Nice to see that something between Naruko and Jintan is hinted at.
May 3, 2018 12:17 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I really wanted to love this series. I had been hearing about it since the dawn of 2011 and I won't deny it has good qualities but my god. Why does this series focus so much on the love pentagon of these teenagers. Like it'd maybe be cool if it was a triangle at most but it involved 5/6 and Poppo is so left out and dealing with the most conflicting thing of them all aside from Jinta. Like fuck. They're all dealing with the jealously and love of another when there are other ways to cope with death. I only slightly cried in episode 1 and 11 but every time a character broke down I was like "I should be crying now right?" But these characters are so fucking hard to get attached to.

I'll also add that the events of 10 should've been pushed up to like 7/8 and we had more time to spend with the 5. It was Menma story but I'm suppose to feel for these other characters and their plight and I'm like WELL HOW?

Also the romance being not developed bothers me, and I know it's not a romance story but for it to focus half the run time on it, like dang.

Anyways. Good ride. Maybe 16 year old me would've bawled her eyes out but I'm too old for this.
May 17, 2018 1:07 AM

Mar 2018
cried hard while reading the manga, cried harder with this episode.
Menma <3
May 24, 2018 12:54 AM
Apr 2018
Two days ago, I finished watched this anime, and I think "Damn! It's very late" Hahahah. Okay, I think this anime is masterpiece! Love all characters development, the portion of the drama is not excessive and reliable like was happened in real world. They are stucked on their own personal problem and struggling to through it. Can't describe anymore about this.. cause when the ED song played (when they're try to find Menma), like "AHHH! I can't hold my tears..." too much feeling in here, they fall down from my eyes by themselves. Love that ED song since I hear it on eps 1!! Anyway, the most character I love is Anaru! I like her personality, very kind and care about Jintan (of course, cause she's love him hahaha). I love when she's feel embarrassed, love her blushing face & her gesture ngghhhh! It's not about someone have a worst disease, but they can presents something different where it can make us will never forget it.

Score : 10/10
Most sad anime I've ever seen! After Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April), SAO S2 (Mother's Rosario arc) and Violet Evergarden. Arigatou gozamaisu!
Oct 22, 2018 10:28 PM
Sep 2018
Ya know.... sometimes I just hate the stories that some anime tell simply because of how much I love them, even if I just don’t get the story at all. Just finished “Anohana: the flower we saw that day” and it’s one of those anime.
Nov 2, 2018 4:24 AM
Mar 2018
I literally never cried from a series like I cried today. It was so sad I called my mom and said "It's not fair!! but it is and it's happy but I don't wanna!!!!" and she proised me we will write another ending together. I was a TOTAL crybaby
Nov 2, 2018 11:50 AM

Oct 2018
Cookie-ChanSB said:
I literally never cried from a series like I cried today. It was so sad I called my mom and said "It's not fair!! but it is and it's happy but I don't wanna!!!!" and she proised me we will write another ending together. I was a TOTAL crybaby

Me too, I have not had such a good anime cry since Kimi no na wa. This was a really good show.
Nov 3, 2018 1:52 AM

May 2013
TT_____________________________TT

SPECTACULAR ENDING

For an anime that wasn't out of the ordinary, it was VERY WELL executed. I can see why it's up there in rankings. I'm so glad I watched this and it def has good rewatch value :')

Satisfying how Menma could convey her feelings to everyone and receive their responses in return. I love how her handwriting went from neat to wobbly in her little notes-- poor sweetheart was trying SO HARD <3333333 Q~Q She even mustered the strength to carve the wooden panel up top of the secret base TT^TT das mah strong bby guh Menmaaaaaaa <3 she was absolutely adorable crying in the end

9/10 bravo
Nov 20, 2018 11:08 AM
Feb 2018
Crazy ending! I’m glad they all got to experience menma last moment, I give this ending straight 10! RIP 🙏🏾
Jan 23, 2019 8:16 PM

Jun 2015
definitely teared up and had feels, but overall, the anime kind of had me irritated at how simple it was to prove her existence and the overall character yukiatsu was. 7.5 would be appropiate, but ill go for a 7 for the sake of mals scale.
May 18, 2019 4:02 AM

Jun 2016
So Menma died from the result of a meeting where she wanted to get Jinta to cry... talk about an overachiever.

That was a good laugh all around. It's almost the funniest anime of 2011, but Mirai Nikki came out in 2011 too so it had stiff competition. Can't say it didn't try though, so it gets a solid 4/10 as well.
Jul 14, 2019 1:54 PM
Dec 2017
Damn. I cried like a little bitch
Jul 21, 2019 8:12 PM
Apr 2018
"I love you. It's the kind of love that makes me want to be your wife" For me, that was the more emotional part.

I wish we had seen not of Menma's accident although I think, in the end, it's not important; on the other hand we finally saw Poppo's scar. As expected, he had the most shocking trauma although I'm not sure why he felt guilty, since it wasn't his fault.

TK8878 said:
So Menma died from the result of a meeting where she wanted to get Jinta to cry... talk about an overachiever.
Man, lmaoooo.
Jul 22, 2019 4:12 AM
Jan 2013
The worst thing about this anime is that it was without fail, creepy!

Menma, who basically represents a child, is sexualised repeatedly throughout the anime, though more so at the beginning when we are still getting the ropes of the characters and the story-line.

I could not contain my shock when in one of the first episodes, Jintan is implied to faint because she had been accidentally rubbing his genitals.

At this point I seriously almost decided to dropped the anime because it clashed so hard against my ethics (and it should clash against anyone's!).

I was incredibly shocked at the supposed innocence of this anime, knowing that a huge proportion of viewers were underaged viewers. I was also shocked and annoyed at the age rating for this anime and seeing people recommend it to young teens.

It *should* and would be well-suited to young teens had it not been for the sexualisation of Menma, and other female characters.

Despite this, I rather reluctantly decided to continue watching this anime because the story-line was interesting and personal to events in my own life.

Having watched the anime, I realised it was this sexualisation of Menma that ruined an otherwise sound anime.

I found it creepy that Jintan and Yukiatsu were obsessed with Menma; it didn't make sense, except as an expression of the trauma they felt regarding her death, but this was not the case as they were both implied to be simply in love with her from childhood. If there had been a sound reason for this, I would have no complaint, but there didn't seem to be. If for example there had been more of a focus on Menma's presence during Jintan's mother's hospitalisation and death (though how, I don't know, as I was already a bit confused during the scene she is sat on her bed - why would she be there?), it would at least have made more sense as to why he would have a crush on her and then obsess over her ghost in the present.

There was the same issue with Yukiatsu. All we know is that he tried to give her a hairclip. I know kids can have crushes on anyone, but there must be something driving this crush and this perhaps should have been explored. It would have enhanced the depth of this anime by a good chunk if why they each felt the way they did for each other was explored, and they came to the realisation that for example Yukiatsu's crush on Menma was fuelled by the feeling that he was not good enough in comparison to Jintan, etc.

This was somewhat explored in relation to Anaru and Tsuruko which was SO interesting and was on the right track, but wasn't completed or tied back into their crushes on Jintan and Yukiatsu.

If not exploring the psychologies of their crushes, they could *at least* have shown scenes that were of Jintan and Menma (etc) together, sharing a special moment together.

I was not invested in their relationships because to me there was nothing to grasp at. There was no reason why any of them would have a crush on anyone. The cherry on top of this semi-disaster was that they called it being in love... It would have been better if they started questioning their obsessions for each other, and realising that it wasn't love, but a result of their own issues with confidence, or whatever... but now i'm just going back to the psychology of the crushes. I just feel it would have been a good fit with the anime; also there would be less danger of romanticisation of the past and crushes, etc, though not necessarily less emotional depth, as these realisations would be emotional breakthroughs.

Other than this, I thoroughly enjoyed the anime. I thought the scene where everyone realised that they had selfish motivations for Menma going to heaven, and that they needed to want to move from that to having Menma's best interest at heart, was done brilliantly. I was very pleasantly surprised by this scene; it was the highlight of the entire anime for me.

It was so good that when we finally realised the wish which was a little bit of an anti-climax, I didn't mind one bit, and actually liked that the others had to and did learn something from the experience that had nothing to do with Menma's wish.

A solid 8.

LESS SEXUALISATION! We don't need fanservice to watch anime.
Aug 28, 2019 3:37 PM
Jun 2016
Very, very, very emotional. 8/10.
Sep 2, 2019 4:25 AM
Jan 2019
I keep coming back and it makes me cry and cry again
Sep 4, 2019 12:46 PM
Dec 2018
finally finishing it today very beautiful story. it surely makes me cry, i get the meesage that anohana want to tell. it was surely a great ride
Sep 18, 2019 2:41 PM

Apr 2019
Damn this was the fourth anime that shed tears in my eyes. It is deserving of a top spot on my heart.
Oct 17, 2019 12:07 PM

Oct 2015
After so many years of having this on my Plan to Watch i decided to watch it,since i had nothing to do,honestly i kinda liked the setting and the story is good has a good message, Anjou is a waifu material,She is my fav character, but aside from that i think this anime was kinda overrated, As for the movie i expected a closed ending with both the 5 characters (and the "2 couples" if we can call them that) but nah its an opening ending and mostly recap aside from maybe 30ish minutes of "new" stuff, anyway kinda sad for the ending cuse was "meh" but ill give it an 8/10 both movie and anime, both the 2 girls are beautifu tho.

PS: Meiko was annoying.
iTzKenzoOct 17, 2019 12:11 PM
Nov 13, 2019 12:44 PM

Apr 2015
Yep, I cried... as to be expected. The ending was more emotional than I had initally anticipated.. I think the way they send her off was beautiful!!

There were some things that irritated me through out this Anime,

1. Menma's presence (Could have been shown to the others way earlier that she was there).
2. Yukiatsu's character... No other word than I hate that guy.

Nevertheless, really great Anime.. 9/10
Nov 13, 2019 11:53 PM
Feb 2019
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤....
Very beautiful and touching!
Loved it , loved it , loved it !
Go to the list of the best anime I ever watch!🥰👍
Dec 29, 2019 12:34 PM

Aug 2018
How people tend to completely be oblivious to the lack of coherence and plausibility of a show, especially this one, concerns me.

Nothing from ep2 to 8 matters except minimal character dev because it revolves around the fact Jintan has to prove to his group Menma exists, the resolution being "LOOK SHE CAN PHYSICALLY INFLUENCE THE WORLD" so he could have just ask her to lift an object before their eyes and it would have been solved at ep2 or 3 to actually let place for proper romances and less bullshit misunderstanding and cringeworthy moments. (I'm looking at you alpha male crossdresser psycho)

Having 10 characters crying per ep does not help your climax because after the 86th time of the loli crying it has become vapid. The same goes for the tsundere who has a less affecting cry than the one she got 4 eps ago, and for the based fat guy he got 10 minutes ago.

Yukiatsu is an obnoxious egoistic wannabe-hero Bakugotype crazy borderline retard, when he cry I just see a travesty with serious mental disorder, he sniffs the fake hair of his DEAD CHILDHOOD FRIEND, also he friendzones the megane girl who his best girl, even if she's also stupid and dead pan, and under-developped.

Should have been a 18 to 22 eps serie to get you more attached to this cast or completely change it for a more realistic one because they all seem to have troubles communicating basic things and suffer from trauma, sometimes, because most of the time they're just annoyingly depressed for nothing.

Is not Madoka, Clannad, Toradora, Haruhi who wants.

Feb 22, 2020 7:37 AM

Jun 2019
I can't believe Jintan didn't get a single apology the entire show, even though the others constantly acted like cunts. Christ.

Feb 22, 2020 10:32 AM

Sep 2018
Even if I expected sth maudlin at the end, and wasn't much moved though entire show, I still shed a tear seeing these letters. The show wasn't bad, and I've watched it easily but:
James-LastOmnic said:
How people tend to completely be oblivious to the lack of coherence and plausibility of a show, especially this one, concerns me.

Nothing from ep2 to 8 matters except minimal character dev because it revolves around the fact Jintan has to prove to his group Menma exists, the resolution being "LOOK SHE CAN PHYSICALLY INFLUENCE THE WORLD" so he could have just ask her to lift an object before their eyes and it would have been solved at ep2 or 3 to actually let place for proper romances and less bullshit misunderstanding and cringeworthy moments. (I'm looking at you alpha male crossdresser psycho)

Having 10 characters crying per ep does not help your climax because after the 86th time of the loli crying it has become vapid. The same goes for the tsundere who has a less affecting cry than the one she got 4 eps ago, and for the based fat guy he got 10 minutes ago.

Yukiatsu is an obnoxious egoistic wannabe-hero Bakugotype crazy borderline retard, when he cry I just see a travesty with serious mental disorder, he sniffs the fake hair of his DEAD CHILDHOOD FRIEND, also he friendzones the megane girl who his best girl, even if she's also stupid and dead pan, and under-developped.

Should have been a 18 to 22 eps serie to get you more attached to this cast or completely change it for a more realistic one because they all seem to have troubles communicating basic things and suffer from trauma, sometimes, because most of the time they're just annoyingly depressed for nothing.

Is not Madoka, Clannad, Toradora, Haruhi who wants.

...but it's hard to disagree with it ^
Mar 13, 2020 7:14 AM

Nov 2014
moving on.... thats what this is all about.

Mar 13, 2020 8:57 AM

Mar 2019
This was the closest I've ever been to crying watching an anime... Now that I think about it, the last time I felt this way was during the final episode of Angel Beats. I guess I don't do well with these 'moving on' stories, huh?

Anyway, I enjoyed this show quite a bit. It will be a strong 8/10 from me. C:
Paczek-12Mar 15, 2020 3:19 AM
OωO
Mar 17, 2020 9:12 AM

Sep 2015
That was really a satisfying watch. I am glad that I finally watched it after it has been on my planned to watch list for as long as I can remember. I was hesitant to pick it up because I have bad experience with Shoujo anime in general, but this time I was impressed.

I am surprised that "You have to eyelashes" did not make it to the the famous anime memes scene. That's a classic.
Mar 21, 2020 9:11 AM

Jan 2014
ferix08 said:
The worst thing about this anime is that it was without fail, creepy!

Menma, who basically represents a child, is sexualised repeatedly throughout the anime, though more so at the beginning when we are still getting the ropes of the characters and the story-line.

I could not contain my shock when in one of the first episodes, Jintan is implied to faint because she had been accidentally rubbing his genitals.

At this point I seriously almost decided to dropped the anime because it clashed so hard against my ethics (and it should clash against anyone's!).

^^ I agree. They also sexualized anaru so much… The constant oversexualization PLUS the creepiness of two dudes being in love with a dead child is really too much for me to ignore lol.

Also, a lot of things just didn’t make sense. As so many have pointed out, there was really no reason for them to have dragged out the middle part when menma could have so easily proven her existence. Also, I think the last episode was FAR too dragged out! They went overboard with the crying, and I kept expecting for menma to finally leave but they kept finding ways to keep the episode going (like they made everyone able to see her at the last minute?? Feels like a cop out).

that being said, have to commend the anime for packing in so much into just 11 episodes. The character development is also really nice (although the foundations are shaky at best). Animation is good, music is good — I’m thinking a 7.
Apr 16, 2020 9:33 PM

Jan 2019
one of the few animes that actually made me emotional

May 27, 2020 4:27 AM
Jan 2020
i cried too much for my own liking. i cried like a fucking baby. the ending was perfect, one of the best anime i ve watched
Jun 11, 2020 4:01 PM

May 2020
I liked the ending a lot. It wasn't a mind blowing ending but it did leave me satisfied. I watched this anime with good expectations and it exceeded them. Beautiful.

Menma finally went to heaven...
Jun 23, 2020 4:29 PM
Feb 2019
This series had me crying like a bitch during this episode, I held in the tears throughout the series but the flood gates opened, probably made a small puddle. I relate to this anime as I had a close friend who died when I was 10. Used to always walk to school with him and have lunch at his house with his family. He died of brain cancer.

I really liked this anime with my favourite characters being Poppo and Menma.
Jul 3, 2020 1:21 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
I really did feel conflicted watching this, but not in the emotional way. I mean as in I don't know if I liked this show or not. At times it felt like the show was beating myself over the head with certain points (like how the fact that they're all changed but not really and how Yukiatsu cannot stop being such an asshole or whatever, stuff like that) and some of the later episodes made me enjoy it slightly ironically. This episode was a bit better though and I'm surprised that my guess of Menma's wish being the title was completely wrong. Not sure if I was satisfied about the actual wish though.

It was certainly a gutpunch to see Jinta not being able to see Menma once he reached their hideout, but the effect kinda nulled itself when Menma decided to make it a hide n seek instead of telling him that she was right there and when the whole group eventually got to see her. Sure, the whole group finally being able to see her was a bit touching, but during the whole hide n seek thing I was literally screaming at the screen "WRITE IN THE DIARY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" when Menma was waiting inside the hut. I really don't know why she decided to drag this out to some hide n seek thing or why Jinta wasn't able to see her and yet the whole group got to see her eventually or all of this—it's probably just cuz this was an obvious attempt of a more dramatic ending to bring out people's tears.

Aaagh look I dunno. 5/10 4/10 sorry guys.
edit: i thought about my rating more and realized that i actually had more fun watching frickin Beyond the Boundary over this show... yeah gonna lower my rating... sorry guys i just couldnt stop remembering the frustrating plothole and writing and stuff in this show after i finished watching. Pokémon reference in ep 2 was cool tho.
Fario-PJul 5, 2020 2:34 PM
Jul 3, 2020 11:53 PM
Jul 2018
Idk this show was a complete disappointment to me. I didn't cry at all throughout the season ( not trying to brag ). I binged the entire season yesterday and it was like nothing special. Story is not even mediocre it was just a big love traingle intensified followed by empty melodrama. None of the characters had any personality, anohana can be called loving someone who didn't love them back the anime lol.
The only thing that kept me watching was the amazing ed.
Jul 16, 2020 7:20 PM

Apr 2020
The best part of this show was the ending, very touching and emotional... The rest was fine, I guess. I thought it would be great cause I liked a lot of the first episode, but the others weren't that great as I expected.

I felt really awkward sometimes, felt too forced how they carried all the grief and how they dealt with the whole situation, especially the crossdresser boy (WTF?!).

Anyway, the ending and the new haircut of Chiriko saved the show.
I neither agree nor disagree, on the contrary.
Jul 16, 2020 8:14 PM
Nov 2014
No matter how many time I rewatch this series (2016/2017/2018/2019/2020), it's still the end same result : me crying like a little bitch at the ending.
Jul 17, 2020 5:02 PM

Jul 2020
This was a great show! You really didn't want her to go just like they did. Started getting emotional in episode 10 cause I thought this was it, but the last episode where they're all finally together once again did me in lol, never cried so much over any show/movie.
Aug 11, 2020 2:22 AM
Jul 2020
I've just found a game with the same setting here: https://vndb.org/v20411
😊.
Aug 12, 2020 11:23 PM

Sep 2018
Yeah, it was sad, I cried a couple of times, especially the final episode. After hearing about this anime being the saddest anime ever over the years, I am just a touch underwhelmed, guess that's what hype does. Something like "A Place Further Than The Universe" where I didn't know much about it going into it, was a lot more emotional for instance. They sure stretched out how far they could take this anime though, quite a bit of plot convenience thrown in there, things could have been handled much easier and quicker lol.... 8/10.
Aug 19, 2020 4:43 AM

Jan 2017
Ummm...what to say. Didnt like it that much. 6/10
I dont know why but it didnt make me that much emotional even in the last episode. But its not like i watched it for these stuff. I just wanted to see how does the realtionship between Naruko and Jinta turns out in the end since i read some spoilers beforehand. Well, they implied in the end that they will get together at some point. So yeah, its fine i guess...

Antecentur said:
I've just found a game with the same setting here: https://vndb.org/v20411
😊.

Seriously though. This game looks much more interesting than than this series 😂
Aug 27, 2020 2:14 PM
Oct 2019
I really didn't think this was a good "story". But I'd be lying if I said parts of it weren't very emotional for me. I thought the final ending was corny. Nice that everyone finally saw her, briefly. But the house and seek bit? *No*

Nothing that Menma wrote was subtitled on the version I watched. How ridiculously lame is that?!

Since it *did* have the ability to make me feel and cry, I want to give it a 7/10 (more like a 6/10 with a +1 bonus for making me emotional at times). But I gave Toradora a 7/10, and that was a MUCH better show (more like an 8/10 with a -1 deduction because I hated the ending).

How will these kids be able to justify not telling Menma's family the truth? The show seemed slow at times, and yet, at the same time, feels like it didn't flesh out enough of these issues on the periphery, including the deceased mom. Oh well.

Anyways, decent show. Wouldn't be at the top of my recommendation list, but I wouldn't tell someone not to watch it if they asked. I see there's a movie. No clue what it's about. But I don't have any desire to watch it either way.

HagePotPotatoAug 27, 2020 2:17 PM
Sep 11, 2020 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
Whoof!, I guess I am past the target age-group the anime is aiming to appeal to, but Kimi to natsu no... alone made me sad and kind of empty. I guess you have to have some experience of loosing a near and dear one to understand the feelings... It starts a bit slow though and I think they could've punched episode 11 and 12 together (They could've confessed right away when it was launched and she didn't go to heaven). It was kind of obvious to me that fireworks weren't her "real" wish (I was guessing what it could be from the beginning and they made the wish really believable and something to be invested about).

Anyways, I liked Episode 11 more than any!
Sep 13, 2020 12:16 PM
Mar 2014
Ah man. Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald bought a hide smile on my face and made me feel real nostalgic.. those were my first Pokemon games too.. that aside, Anohana is a work of art and a tear jerker for sure
Sep 15, 2020 6:40 PM

Jun 2013
Wow! That ending yoinked all the heartstrings it has been pulling throughout the series right out! The moment the gang read their notes opened the flood gates; what a great story of coming to terms with the past and completion! 10 out of 10!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Sep 21, 2020 2:40 PM
May 2020
didn’t think i’d actually start crying, i really just love the soundtrack and character designs!! got me crying at the last 5 minutes :(
Oct 6, 2020 9:39 AM

Jan 2017
Great anime, I enjoyed every episode. I did kind of find it annoying how in the first episodes Jinta didn't try to prove Menma's existence, but seeing him grow as a person by stepping outside his comfort zones made up for it in a way. The last scene with the ED playing was beautiful.
Pages (25) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » AnoHana - favourite characters

tsubagakure - Sep 18

7 by Kid_named_finger »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - May 12, 2011

302 by Kid_named_finger »»
Oct 17, 7:43 PM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 14, 2011

437 by OrenPlayz »»
Sep 12, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

390 by IzanaSolos »»
Aug 18, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

330 by IzanaSolos »»
Aug 18, 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.