Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2017 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, I like this OP song. Very colorful and catchy.

Pretty funny episode. The guys got drunk and wasted after a night of drinking LOL.
I found the fan service to be pretty amusing. The body organ parody stuff also gave me a good laugh.

Such an amusing anime.
Stark700Oct 9, 2017 10:53 AM
Oct 9, 2017 10:36 AM

Nov 2007
The parents are scary. Juushi got one of the answers, but they got "killed" one by one. Todo literally committed suicide and Choro is the only hope.

Todo thought about being a video streamer (Is it on YouTube? If not, it cannot be called YouTuber) and has a channel. Messy live. Everyone's nude in the end? Then banned, as expected.

Oso thought of weird idea, and oden person is the more successful for doing the same thing as he streamed 6 of them fight.

Shee~ guy is in bad luck on his suit. Wow, very strong detergent. Then he met 6 brothers, who follows him. Party for the teeth?!

They drank the strong detergent that they got "cleaned" from inside... Organs visible, so they are comparing each other. So weird. Todo has no heart and Ichi's heart is fragile, etc.

Then painting their bodies to even weirder way (with their personalities, though). Todo drew himself in shoujo manga way is lol. Oso is too simple that they cannot remember how he looks like but in the end to himself. Others don't see them weird.

About Totoko and more next.
tsubasaloverOct 9, 2017 10:41 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 9, 2017 11:04 AM

Mar 2016
OKAY OKAY OKAY THAT WAS AN AMAZING EPISODE.

when they started melting at the end, ahhahaha i love this show.
Oct 9, 2017 11:05 AM
May 2015
lol man don't i relate to not having a job.. i also wanted to try streaming videos but never did it..
poor osomatsu though, they drew him exactly how he looks. and no one noticing that anything is wrong with them.
Oct 9, 2017 11:29 AM
Sep 2015
The service level in this episode, they practically naked for the whole episode! And now fan can differentiate them by organ inside!
Oct 9, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2015
Lol the nipple sketch was quite good
Oct 9, 2017 11:59 AM

Feb 2017
New episodes are more cruel than those from season 1, I like it. Blood, nudity and ugliness - things that every good anime needs!

I expected more Iyami this episode, but oh well.
And we're at 2nd episode and Chibita already looks tired, poor boy.
Oct 9, 2017 12:22 PM

Feb 2016
Did authors just made fun of Osomatsu-san fandom? I mean - in first ep you can see trashy fanatic fangirls and people consulting how gross merch fans would buy and now there was that scene when brothers drew themself. Aaand if you dont know what are "Osomatsu-san bases" dont even google it.
There was a discussion where we spoke of what are we expecting in season 2 and lots of people said they want to see Brothers exploring and making fun of fandom. So we nailed it! And Im so happy ♥ Looking forward to see more episodes ^^
Oct 9, 2017 12:25 PM

Mar 2013
That was hilarious. The scene where they were 'transparent' though... lmao. I love that this show makes ugly and creepy things funny.
Oct 9, 2017 12:47 PM

Feb 2013
Gosh I laughed so much but the ending was depressing lol poor guys!
Oct 9, 2017 12:51 PM

Sep 2015
99% of people can't tell the difference on second half.
Into the Internet!
Oct 9, 2017 1:28 PM

Feb 2016
Stark700 said:
Ooh, I like this OP song. Very colorful and catchy.

didn't ya see it on the first episode? they added it alongside the ED too, but I agree, its pretty colorful and catchy
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 9, 2017 1:30 PM

Feb 2016
oh boy, that episode was so funny xD lol who didn't try to stream/upload on youtube in order to get money? I tried but I weren't that smart for commentary lol

oh boy, being "transparent" has to be a pretty original joke, Osomatsu never ceases to amaze me! haha poor guys, no one noticed their uglyness XD they were already that ugly lmfao
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 9, 2017 2:10 PM

May 2015
That was a really funny episode XD. Not sure which part was the most hilarious, but I'd say the nipple cuts got me laughing for a good bit XD.

Oct 9, 2017 2:37 PM
Nov 2016
I love this anime so much!!!

That segment at chibita's oden restaurant got me lmao...

And that organ stuff and that drawing segment... Lol.
Such a funny anime.
Oct 9, 2017 3:31 PM
Apr 2017
Actually a really interesting episode! I do feel bad for the neets though... Not to mention the nipple scene also freaked me out...
Sweetlove22Oct 9, 2017 3:55 PM
Oct 9, 2017 3:45 PM

Jul 2013
the part about ichimatsu's heart being fragile... :'(((

also did the ending feel SUPER abrupt to anyone else or was it just me?
Oct 9, 2017 3:51 PM
Jun 2016
Funny episode! Anyone else notice how the boys got their nips sliced in reverse order of them leaving home in last season's episode 24? (With the exception of Choromatsu who was the first to get a desk job?)

Oct 9, 2017 4:29 PM

Apr 2016
I've heard of strange parental punishments, but chopping off nipples is definitely a new one LOL
well at least they ended up being streaming stars in a way!
I also think this was the first time I've seen poop in an anime that wasn't colored something other than brown lol
great episode, season 2 is fantastic so far!
Oct 9, 2017 5:29 PM

May 2014
The whole nipple thing was hilarious but the second half of the episode took the cake.
I was kinda bummed when I thought the whole second half was gonna be about Iyami bc it's been so long since S1 and last ep was really just a re-introduction...but my expectations were thwarted!

The whole invisibility segment had me cackling- especially Ichimatsu's literal glass heart and Totty not even having one. Seriously, it takes some major creativity to be able to give so much personality to what is essentially some googly eyes and organs. I mean I still knew exactly who was who within a frame or two XD

Wish I was marathoning this like I did the first season...I just can't help myself when a new ep comes out though!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2017 9:37 PM
Oct 2017
I wonder if they would be wearing their new raglan hoodies next episode, since their clothings were damaged in this episode. Though they still have their gray hoodies and coveralls.
Oct 9, 2017 9:37 PM

May 2010
ZBlastHistory said:
99% of people can't tell the difference on second half.

Nothing's changed though. (sarcasm fully intended)
Oct 10, 2017 12:30 AM

Oct 2012
RIP nipples xD
Those butts.. can't get enough :P

I thought it's going to be Chibi Titan the animation xD

Poor Matsu brothers.. No one care about them
I guess the only thing that recognizable are their shirts & voices
Thank you baka-seiyuu xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 10, 2017 12:48 AM

Mar 2008
i've been laughing a lot at this stupid show. ichimatsu my poor baby
Oct 10, 2017 2:23 AM

Nov 2007
As always funny episode.
Too bad streaming failed, it could go well if they wouldn't get naked so fast. LOL
Painting part was hilarious.
Oct 10, 2017 6:12 AM

Feb 2015
I STILL FREAKING ADORE THIS ANIME.

Today our shitty NEETs had their nipples cut off, banned from streaming, turned away from the job centre (again), acted despicably at an overbite party, lost everything of them except for their internal organs, and realised that no one actually gives a shit about them. And Iyami, well some kid threw a turd at him. Twice.

I can see this mean-spirited humour being unpleasant to some people, but it's the fact that we know these characters are all just going to be okay, and the enjoyment of taking the piss out of them in the most sincere way possible, that just makes this anime work so well for me.

One minor thing was that the final sketch kind of abandoned Iyami. Now I love the sextuplets as much as the next Karamatsu girl, and found that part very funny, but maybe to see more of Iyami at the party / dealing with his disappearance would've been good too.

I'm just so glad that this anime is still on form, and look forward to it every week. Also, the OP and ED are still fucking amazing.
Oct 10, 2017 6:58 AM

Jan 2016
I loved the line when they stopped turning invisible where they said "wait, doesn't this go that we turn fully invisible, go peep on girls, and then have it wear off halfway through?" Because honestly, I was almost expecting that and then they called it out and I just had to laugh. Should've remembered this series does nothing conventionally: it's not a proper anime, and that's why I love it
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Oct 10, 2017 7:06 AM

Jun 2016
WHAT EVEN IS THIS ANIME!?!? I WAS WATCHING IT IN PUBLIC AND I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM LAUGHING, SO I DECIDED TO COVER MY MOUTH, BUT I STILL MAKE RIDICULOUS SOUNDS. HAHAHAHA. OHMYGOD. I HATE THIS FUCKING ANIME SO MUCH. IT SURE LOVES HUMILIATING ME IN PUBLIC. GOODBYE, MY DIGNITY AS A HUMAN BEAAAAAN. Hahahahaha!

Their nipples being ripped off by their parents for not living a proper life since they're still unemployed. Lmfao. Fucking Todomatsu is hardcore for ripping his own nipples. Hahahahaha. Aaaaand Choromatsu's nipples are safe. We're okay, minna. Hahahah.

Them still figuring out on how to live a proper life, and they decided to become streamer, but still failed. Hahaha ohmygod whhhy.

When they became like that guy from Hollow Man movie, though. Hahahahaha. Ohmygod. Ichimatsu's face will be the death of me. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Who needs sleep anyway?

This episode's got a lot of gems and I'm so fucking done. My poor spleen. ;-;

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 10, 2017 7:10 AM
Sep 2015
This was the first time I heard their mother's voice. I admit I was a bit shocked...

Lol she cut off their nipples.

I'm glad nothing happened to Choromatsu (he's my favorite)

So the sextuplets tried to become Youtubers by undressing (tbh that's a great way to become famous) Aw, Totty was so cute!
Oct 10, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2017
This was a fantastic episode. It was hilarious. I really liked yhe scene of the nipples and later in the oden shop. The last part was also good.
However, the opening was not that good.
Karasuno Fight!!!
Oct 10, 2017 2:23 PM
Jan 2013
Damn theyre not even hiding the fujobait this time, like the entire episode there were butt naked
Oct 10, 2017 11:59 PM

Jan 2011
That bit where they drew Osomatsu the exact same got me good.
Oct 11, 2017 8:20 AM

Jan 2010
Still can't get over the opening!
I cracked up so hard when they were comparing organs. Especially when it came to comparing hearts w/ Karamatsu, Ichimatsu, and Totty. And then the painting project came and that's where I died.

And the hilarity continues.
cottonpieOct 11, 2017 8:33 AM
Oct 13, 2017 8:37 AM

Oct 2015
Lmao the paint segment was fucking hilarious!
Oct 13, 2017 4:40 PM

Mar 2014
I was laughing throughout the whole naked streaming and painting sequences, that hasn't happened in a very long time.

I've missed this show SO MUCH
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 14, 2017 12:05 AM

Jul 2014
Wow this episode exceeded all of my expectations. The ending
when they all melted was hilarious but yh it was kinda abrupt.

Oct 15, 2017 6:14 PM

Jun 2013
damn i couldn't stop laughing
Oct 16, 2017 10:06 AM

Oct 2012
the ending was soo sadd tbh
Oct 16, 2017 7:56 PM
Unfortunate One

Jul 2016
I can't get over how much I love the new opening and credits songs.

Oct 16, 2017 9:31 PM
Sep 2016
The episode was a hit and miss for me. But there were moments where I was laughing.
Oct 17, 2017 6:44 PM

Jul 2009
Wow I feel like I forgot how funny this series can be XD The first part was hilarious when she cut off his nipples I was like WTF XD Then naked drunk streaming omg haha XD The second part was pretty funny too once they turned invisible like the part about their organs and then BEING PAINTED OMG. Nobody noticed anything different ... the poor Matsus :(
Nov 1, 2017 2:52 AM

Jun 2013
Cutting off their NEET nipples for being useless but adorable pieces of human trash, nothing beats a parent's love.

Jyuushimatsu got the correct answer but doesn't plan on getting a job until 5 years later.

Todomatsu doesn't care and ripped off his own nipples LOL However, I remember he used to work in Starbucks before.

In the end, Choromatsu is the straight man and his parents trust him a lot, I remember that he promised his mom that he would give her grandchildren in the first season.

Failed YouTubers and banned with their debut video lol but Chibita got hundreds of thousands of views from his own live stream.

The brothers tagged along with Iyami at his OVERBITE meeting, ate tons and even went home with leftovers in tupperwares lol reminds me of some people I know, they'd go to a party just to bring some home in plastic containers lol

Karma got them bad when they started to disappear and only their nerves, lungs, heart (except for Totty) and other shit was left. Awww, Ichimatsu has a fragile heart.

臭い-
Nov 10, 2017 12:50 AM

Sep 2009
There were a lot of Kara-Todo interactions this ep.. *shipevery1withkaramatsufangirl*

And those disappearing clothes.. much seksi *_*

Tho Ichi having a glass heart was the best moment.
Aug 8, 2018 9:53 PM

May 2012
Hilarious and crazy episode! Really love the pacing as well, looking forwards to see what's next!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

41 by DDDoo »»
Apr 30, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

20 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

49 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

26 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

31 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.