Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 2023 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
Well, the fact that Iruma is a human has become a bit of a dilemma for him. It complicates things further when Bachiko finds out about it.

For a series' finale, Iruma still shows a bit of concern regarding his status and needed help and trust from his friends. This episode somewhat felt like a finale although a little underwhelming imo. On the other hand, Iruma has grown into a much more matre character compare to his previous seasons. A very wholesome episode imo and cute ending. 
Mar 4, 2023 1:55 AM

Jul 2017
Bachiko being invited to Sullivan's place for a feast to congratulate Iruma on reaching Rank 4 Dalet, it's an achievement for complimentaries and being praised by the principal whom she idolizes so much to develop a crush on him. On a more serious note, the Thirteen Demons having disappearance cases from the Musashino Crew a.k.a Six Fingers, that's a cause for concern. But more often than not, Sullivan approves of Bachiko's continuous tutoring to the human which comes as a shocker for her, and all the more, makes for the perfect student that she can teach, human or demon.

The invitation to the Asmodeus household, and Clara's get-up sure makes for some extreme hide-and-seek. Azz-Azz is pretty proud of being the same rank as Iruma, and against the Rank 3 Gimel he has a small feud with Clara. But all is well, since this is Azz-Azz's welcome tour around his house, spending the time eating sweets, playing games, and the whole bit of fun. Azz-Azz's mother Amu-chan is back, and talking to her about whether to reveal his secret, and it would be best to consider in his sight. Throughout the Harvest Festival, Clara and Azz-Azz are close friends, and while the fact that he is human is kept secret, this is where the story will stop...at least for now.

The Music Festival will be the last redeeming point for Rank 2 Bet of Ix and the Rank 3 Gimel students before they're really kicked out...and forgetting THAT one person: Purson Soi.

But otherwise, a low but fitting end for a season that will go down as the worst Iruma-kun season thus far.
KANLen09Mar 4, 2023 5:32 AM
Mar 4, 2023 3:34 AM

Apr 2020
It's the worst of the three seasons but it wasn't bad.
I just hope it was the worst overall. 7/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 4, 2023 5:16 AM

Oct 2017
Amu sama's here and she's beautiful. Bachiko finally knows the truth but she still cares for Iruma like before, she's a great girl. What a way to end this season though, with Purson's reveal and s4 tease. Was a nice season overall, I enjoyed the harvest festival arc far more in the manga. For some reason the anime felt lacking/less enjoyable to me. Let's hope the music festival arc will be better in the anime.
Mar 4, 2023 6:10 AM
May 2021
Hell yeah Asmodeus mom appeared finally ❀, My fav character πŸ˜‚. 8/10 for this season
Mar 4, 2023 6:13 AM

Jul 2016
Another season finale, another choir over a montage that gets me more emotional than I like to admit.

Kinda funny how background character dude getting promoted to main character status has me more hyped than the music fest itself (which I'm still excited for, don't get me wrong)
Mar 4, 2023 6:17 AM

Nov 2011
Add Bachiko to the list of Demons who know that Iruma is human. Sullivan was scary in this episode and it's about damn time. I liked seeing that.

Nice finale. Definitely the worst of the three seasons but it was still good.

No "Official" announcement of Season 4 but that ending heavily implies there will be a season 4.

Which means we will most likely see the
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 4, 2023 6:29 AM

May 2022
Absolutely Loved The Series.Airing for 6 months straight, it has been a fun and thrilling ride.I looked forward watching to it every week and the season finale was very satisfying.Will hope Season 4 comes soon so we get more Of Iruma and Abnormal Class.

Till Then,Next Time
π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒢𝓉𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒.
Mar 4, 2023 6:35 AM
⚧ | ζ„›γ¨εΉ³ε’Œ

Oct 2010
Like others have said, the least enjoyable of the three seasons thus far. But I still love it, and I still love Iruma, Azu-kun, and Kurara.

Unfortunately, Sullivan doesn't realize that Baal and Amy also know Iruma is human. I'm guessing that will complicate matters in the future, and Amélie's father has his strong suspicions but no confirmation.

I'm hoping that the implied fourth season will be better than this one, but just from the teaser, it's a cautious hope. Despite that, I'll watch it all the way to the end, whether 3 seasons or 30. I have to see Iruma-kun become the new demon king!

Edit: Oh! One more thing. I'm really glad to see Lead take more of a main role this season. He's one of my favorite characters. Jazz, too, so hopefully he'll become a larger part of the series next season.
βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£
Mar 4, 2023 6:38 AM

Jan 2019
So Season 4 pretty much confirm? because of the Music Festival Arc 
Mar 4, 2023 6:54 AM
Dec 2022
Can't wait for the Music Festival! Purson will be present from then on.
Mar 4, 2023 7:29 AM

Oct 2016
Man what the fuck, it's the last episode already. I think out of all seasons so far, season 3 is at the bottom, which is weird, because the harvest festival is one of my favorite arcs in the manga, I guess there's just something off about the adaptation. The manga version just felt way more enjoyable.

The immeasurable hype I felt with that Music Festival tease, I swear to God if ya'll don't make a season 4 after that tease. 

Loved the Love Trio moments this episode as well, it's a nice wholesome way to end the season and of course my boy Purson is finally here. 

While this is my least favorite season, it was still quite enjoyable. I can't wait for the Music Festival 8/10.
Mar 4, 2023 7:36 AM

Mar 2020
Bachiko is let on the big secret, and she accepts it, with Iruma being her best student no matter what. Also, a good day at the Asmodeus home, with Iruma thinking if he should reveal the truth, which ultimately he doesn't, but a wholesome moment was there nonetheless.

Overall, this season was fine, but undeniably a step down from the previous two seasons, mostly because of the pacing and the length of the Harvest Festival. Season 4 is likely coming, and the Music Festival is the next challenge. Purson finally shows up, and I wonder what the hype is all about around him.
Mar 4, 2023 7:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good way to end the season with Bachiko knowing about Iruma's human condition and Iruma and Clara going at Alice's place to have fun and sure they're the best friends he has... now the ending is interesting I'm curious about the music festival and that random dude I forgot about from the class... wasn't the best season because the arc's pacing was too slow but still pretty good overall.
Mar 4, 2023 7:49 AM
Dec 2022
This was a pretty good way to end this season! We've been to Iruma's house and CLara's house, so it was about time we went to Azz's house. Azz and Clara can fight about anything if it involves Iruma. Interacting more with his mom was pretty funny, she was pretty cute too! Someone who's sexy can act like a child at timeπŸ˜‚. Tbh I was sure he'd tell them the truth, but I guess it's not time yet. Another festival sounds fun, and we're finally talking about that mysterious student who never talks but is around them!! I can't wait for next season!!
Mar 4, 2023 7:55 AM

Oct 2014
Decent ending episode but a weak season compared to the other two
Hope we get a 4th one
Mar 4, 2023 8:09 AM
Sep 2015
I really want to watch Iruma every week, no, every day! Though it seems like I've to wait at least a year to see music festival (just how many festival does this school have!!!), I hope I can survive through the pandemic til next year.
Mar 4, 2023 8:13 AM
Oct 2020
Purson is finally revealed! well he was always there actually. I loved Bachiko's talk with Sulvin. Also Azz's mom best mom
Mar 4, 2023 8:51 AM
May 2020
Purson is forced into the spotlight in the last minute of the episode!
I can't wait for SEASON FOUR, this show is JUST TOO FUN AND DELIGHTFUL!!!!
Mar 4, 2023 9:41 AM

Dec 2022
pretty good ending shows us whats next to come ALSO a another student apeared where was he all this time
Mar 4, 2023 9:44 AM

Mar 2010
What a spectacular final episode.

Bachiko could easily be best gal and her reaction to iruma being human was just too great.

I was hoping iruma would tell them that he was human but this is fine too.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 4, 2023 10:24 AM

Aug 2018
Another excellent season.
Iruma-kun deserves so much love.
Mar 4, 2023 10:28 AM
Mar 2019
i swear soon confirm next season
Mar 4, 2023 10:28 AM

Mar 2015
SoraSenpai said:
Add Bachiko to the list of Demons who know that Iruma is human. Sullivan was scary in this episode and it's about damn time. I liked seeing that.

Nice finale. Definitely the worst of the three seasons but it was still good.

No "Official" announcement of Season 4 but that ending heavily implies there will be a season 4.

Which means we will most likely see the

I might be wrong, but could swear I've read about Season 4 being in progress hinted in manga around November
Mar 4, 2023 10:57 AM

May 2020
Forgettable season to say the least. They dragged the harvest festival arc to oblivion and that just killed everything for me.

Though this last episode on its own did try, and yeah the previous one too but guess it was nowhere near to outweigh the lows of first dozen and half episodes.

Also there was a ghost member too all along.. surprising yeah because no way I even remember someone even mentioning him, ever lol. Anyways fourth season will be there (most probably), so hope they don't repeat this mediocrity again.
Mar 4, 2023 11:08 AM
Jul 2017
I knew it was gonna end like this, just like season 2 did with the ranking mission to stay in royal one. Great ending, looking forward to season 4 prob next yr or so.
Mar 4, 2023 11:22 AM

Jun 2015
The ending with the demon song! I feel we are at a nexus. Bow girl has learned he human, but still will be his teacher. Probably likes having her laundry done. Almost tells his friends but conflicted. Azz's mother best waifu, and I do wonder if she knows. Heck she knew he was in the house and left work!

Lets go, music concert. They have the number one devi doll in there group. I wonder if we get too see Iruma in his devi doll guise! Next eps pls!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 4, 2023 11:36 AM

Jul 2016
Nice way to wrap things up for now. Didn't care much about Bachiko's part but the second half with Iruma and Clara hanging out at Azz's place was really sweet.

Overall, pretty underwhelming season after two very good ones. Long arcs don't suit this show's narrative so I can only hope the Music Festival Arc don't take almost two cours to be completed.

5/10 - Still looking forward to a potential fourth season tho. Really wondering if this Purson guy has been doing something relevant off-screen in these last... 65 episodes.
Mar 4, 2023 12:28 PM

Dec 2013
Serious Sullivan is great, he knows keeping Iruma's secret is now a fool's errand and it is time to get as much help as possible, after so long I'm glad the season ended with the main trio sharing quality time, that ending got me pretty worried with a recap of all that has happened but then after credits scenes properly introducing a classmate and a bit of a tease of the next arc so I guess they are leaving it on a 50/50 whether there will be a 4th season but I really hope it continues.

While I did not dislike this arc like many others did I won't deny it was way longer than necessary but then having those two arcs shortened would have also been a bad idea.
KanameYuukiMar 4, 2023 12:31 PM
Mar 4, 2023 12:41 PM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
nice episode to close the season, with a great Iruma´s words to Clara and Alice!!!

Well, the advance of the new season was very interesting!!!

Nice season, although lower if I compare it with the other two previous ones

7/10

kekeke
Mar 4, 2023 12:51 PM

Feb 2019
Bachiko knows iruma is human now oh boy this is gonna be fun. The Clare and azz kun moment was adorable too. Iruma has come so far since season 1. I feel that this was the weakest season for sure and definitely felt that the arc dragged on too long, but it did have some of the highest points of the series so far. Iruma’s bow being the highest of which for me. Looking forward to season 4
Mar 4, 2023 2:39 PM

Feb 2019
now i'm excited for a 4th season.
and yeah, i always wondered about that quiet Misfit Class member who is seen on and off (mostly "off" lol) throughout the first three seasons.
Mar 4, 2023 5:13 PM

Sep 2018
A bit of a slog, and the weakest season yet. 6/10. IMO, an anime that's better binged.
Mar 4, 2023 7:09 PM
Aug 2013
I will miss Iruma-sama and also Clara and Asmodeus,  everyone in this anime, I hope season 4 will come quickly.
I love the scenes between Clara, Asmodeus and Iruma, the best  scenes appear when they are together.
Mar 4, 2023 7:24 PM

Nov 2012
That what an odd choice for a season ending except for the end of credit scene.
Mar 4, 2023 9:28 PM

Apr 2015
I really loved this season like all the previous seasons, but it did take a bit more of a serious tone at times, which I don't think is necessarily bad at this stage of the show's plot.
Mar 4, 2023 10:10 PM
Nov 2019
Really thought Iruma was about to reveal his secret, would have been interesting to see how Clara and Alice would have responded.
Mar 5, 2023 1:16 AM

Aug 2014
What is this? An Attack on Titan revelation?

Loved this season tho not as much as before. Was still good tho I didn't like how sexualized some parts were in terms of clothes at least.

First time we see eyes on Sulivan tho!

Can't wait for more.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 5, 2023 2:09 AM

Feb 2008
That small glimpse at demon king Iruma was cool.
Mar 5, 2023 3:48 AM

Mar 2016
People are finding out about Iruma's identity, and Iruma himself is considering coming out to his friends. I wonder how that'll go. Most likely, the reaction would be positive.

I liked seeing Asmodeus being petty.

Why does Asmodeus's mum know the word "friend"? I feel like they'd said demons weren't familiar with the term by having Iruma explain its meaning. But, I am not sure if I am remembering it correctly.

Finally, one of them got addressed! I have been wanting to know about him this whole time!
Mar 5, 2023 8:13 AM

Mar 2020
FuMomo-kun said:
Why does Asmodeus's mum know the word "friend"?
My blind bet would be that she learned about it from Asmodeus bragging about Iruma at some point.
Mar 5, 2023 11:15 AM

Jul 2014
An entertaining finale to what has been comfortably the weakest season of Iruma-kun so far. The Harvest Festival arc was painfully bad and went on for far, far too long. There were some bright moments in these final few episodes as well - most notably Ameri and Iruma's disastrous attempts at cooking last week - and enough to make me a bit more optimistic for the seemingly-inevitable season 4.

Overall, what this did show us is that no one in this cast aside from the main trio and Ameri are entertaining or compelling enough to carry anything on their own, and also that Ameri is the best part of the whole show and really needs more screentime to shine.

5/10 for this season, such a disappointment after the excellence of season 2.
Mar 5, 2023 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
high key likely to get a season 4, the studio probably just needs to give the staff a break.
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 5, 2023 1:46 PM

Mar 2007
Nice way to end the season.

Looking forward to the music festival arc.
Mar 5, 2023 5:09 PM
Jul 2008
Got quite bored this season. I hope the next season can be better.
Mar 7, 2023 2:57 PM

Oct 2008
This was definitely the weakest season of the 3. I liked how some of the characters got development but the whole festival thing in the forest did not need to take 15 episodes. That serious scene between Sullivan and Bachiko was probably meant to hype up things that will come in the future, but to me it served more of a realization that this season barely made any progress in the main story.
Mar 7, 2023 4:58 PM

May 2018
Nice final episode for now. While the harvest festival was a massive drag with very little in terms of funny stuff, it was still watchable

5/10
Mar 7, 2023 6:03 PM
Apr 2017
it has been the best arc so far!!! looking forward to the music fest!
Mar 8, 2023 1:51 AM

Dec 2020
amazing ending to the season. so excited for the next, hoping it comes soon. i love the little cards they do at the end that show a slight preview of the next season (i lost it over the s3 preview lol)

iruma being a human maybe suddenly become a problem again..really thought he would tell azz and clara though.

azz is literally so lgbt i cant. bro has an iruma shrine in his room. cute trio moments i missed them so much, until next season!!:]
Mar 8, 2023 6:52 AM

Jul 2022
alice's mom>>>>>>>>>
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2022

42 by Flynnit »»
Sep 15, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

120 by Yacker324 »»
Aug 13, 7:20 PM

» I don't get it

Allwynd - Jul 7

8 by JD-Dark_Phoenix »»
Jul 15, 3:07 AM

» Any idea about the 4th season?

HaremKing01 - Jun 25

14 by Shinuki_n_Reborn »»
Jul 12, 3:21 AM

» Looking for spoilers.

HaremKing01 - Jul 1

2 by absideonx »»
Jul 2, 11:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.