Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
86--EIGHTY-SIX (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 2, 2021 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's back and looks like this takes place about half a year since the events of the first season finale. Even with that demotion, it looks like Lena is still maintaining her role.

Good to see Shin back although his physical condition doesn't seem good. Anju, Kurena, Theoto, and the others also makes their appearances again! I guess they're setting up for the rest of the season. And seeing Frederica make an appearance...going to have to get used to that voice of hers.

Feb 2018
6th handler is a .... Episode 12 "Youkoso"?

Back to boring Milize life, That noble is still drinking and blaspheming Milize. Milize seems fine, though since the first season there have been a lot of deaths from her troops. The most disgusting thing for the major was reporting every detail to her commander. The end of the republic? I dunno, I've even had to differentiate between Legion or Republic, I mostly forgot about this story, lol. Has there been a hair design change for Milize? I mean the red, or I'd forgotten about this. Neko is so cute, her name is Teppy.

I even forgot about Shin nii-san... Actually this is surprising, because I remember that the last episode of season 1, I thought Shin was dead, but Shin was still alive and was kidnapped by the astronauts. The astronaut is from the Giade federation? Or am I spelling it wrong. This discussion is quite heavy because it is about the human body, glad to see his friend still alive. They were angry that Shin tried to fight them alone but yeah, Shin apologized and the problem was solved. It's really surprising there is another country besides the Republic.

Save the Eighty Six, It was a peaceful country, in contrast to the Republic. They were given a place to live, it seem like that loli was excited and surprisingly it turned out that the loli was the daughter of ... Think of the loli as imouto, and the man as otou-san, it's not a joke. It ends with the maid's introduction?

Hold on sec, she was Nyotei heika? Damnnn.... An amazing loli. Rei? Who else is it... Next eps "It's too late" OP not bad either.

Jul 2017
WELCOME BACK, it's great to see Lena and the 86 back from Spring's outing of excellence.

The Republic of San Magnolia is still the same authoritarian state as where we left off, and "Bloody Queen" Lena is back in business to challenge whoever is fighting her way. Lena's gotten a whole lot smite, which is defo a very good thing. Plus, now that Annette and some others are on her side, and the Spearhead Squadron are still doing well under Cyclops Shiden Iida, even when the fight against the Legion is never-ending.

For Shin, re-remembering his past with his older brother Shourei, Season 1 has been a hell of a ride for this former Spearhead Squadron leader. The man who took him and the other surviving 86-ers in: Ernst Zimmerman, the new Federacy (Federal Republic) of Giad's acting (and former) president, and they're in safe hands. This new Federacy is also fighting against the Legion, but at least they're treated well, and acts like the opposing utilitarian side of San Magnolia.

For a place of accommodation at Ernst's home, Frederica Rosenfort posing as Ernst's daughter (and the mascot of the new Federacy-cum-former Empress of the Giad Empire) with maid Theresa, is such a bashful and naïve child in the presence of Shin, Anju, Theo, Raiden and Kurena. And she may have that demeanor, but she's a child so yeah, let her be. Jokes be not taken lightly.

Starting Vol 2 of the LN strong with a great OP from amazarashi. This shiz be banging again.
KANLen09Oct 2, 2021 9:55 PM
Oct 2, 2021 8:36 AM

Jun 2019
One of the most anticipated shows with its second season is back, 86. Lena is still cute as ever. Glad to see Shin once again and he's reminiscing his old memories with his brother. Other characters made their appearances in this episode as well. A new character, Frederica also made her appearance. She's cute and a mascot but that's it, for now. LOL

One thing I would definitely say is that I really wanna learn about these characters. As usual, A1 is doing a great job at this. And, I'm expecting it to be much better than Season 1. Looking forward to it. Also, Happy Birthday, Anju Emma. Forgot to mention the OP, it's pretty good.
Oct 2, 2021 8:36 AM

Mar 2016
We’re back after ~3 months.
We see the squad again, this time in the Federacy of Giad (not the empire of Giad).
We meet new faces. Shiden and Grethe make appearances. Dad Ernst also introduced alongside our cute little mascot Frederica.
Also, the OP is amazing. So much foreshadowing in it.
Oct 2, 2021 8:37 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Pretty cool to have the first scene of this season parallel with the first scene of the first season. Most of the first half of the episode was anime-original. Pretty good part to choose to expand on, since we don’t get much of Lena’s perspective in this arc. I wonder if every episode will have a Lena segment, or is it just for the season premiere.

But we get to see what happened after the end of the last season. The remaining Spearhead members all survived and were rescued by the people of Giad. We even got to know about the situation on the other side of the battlefield that was unknown all this time. Even they have their own share of issues with the Legions, but at least they’re not all wiped out like how the people from San Magnolia predicted.

I gotta say, Ernst looks a lot different from what I imagined him to look like. Though I don’t particularly dislike it. They got his friendly personality right. And we get to see Frederica! Her voice a little squeakier than I wanted it to be, but it’s still fitting, lol. The surviving members of the Spearhead will be living a life that is very different from what they’re used to. And there’s no reason for them to fight anymore.

Also, the OP was pretty good. Song’s pretty good and the visuals are pretty hype.

This episode covered the remaining portion of Chapter 2 in Volume 2. Chapter 1 remains unadapted, but that's because it chronologically takes place later in the story. It seems like they’ll be adapting this new arc chronologically, rather than following the novel’s order-of-events. Though considering that the last season started adapting volume 2 from the first chronological event, rather than the first chapter, means that this direction for the second season is unsurprising. Though Chapter 1 of the second volume would’ve made for a more impactful first episode, this chronological order does answer the lingering questions created by that first season’s ending.
Oct 2, 2021 9:39 AM

Nov 2013
It has been a long 3 months wait, but finally 86 is back and better than ever.

As expected, they are taking their sweet time with the adaptation and expanding the San Magnolia side with Lena. Wise decision as I loved all the parallels to the 1st season. It is also nice to see more of Bloody Reina, since she shows a more ruthless side when dealing with her work and now we can also see the contrast between her 2 personas and how her facade works. Inb4 some anime onlies will start calling her out on being edgy lol.

As to the 2nd part of the episode, we got back to the 86 gang and finally we are introduced to the Federal Republic of Giad. Ngl it will take me a while to get used to the pitch of Frederica's voice and the appearance of Ernst, but that aside the new additions to the cast look nice, and I particularly appreciated Grethe being voiced by Kana Ueda.

As for the content itself, Shin and Co have finally earned some peace within the Federacy, now to see how they handle this new life since they even gained a new “little sister”. Those Frederica bully scenes were amusing, hopefully we will see some more of them since her chemistry with Shin is great lol.

Finally that OP at the end was sick, especially direction-wise since there are some lowkey spoilers which were pretty dope when it comes to building hype. Finally a good OP since last season's was underwhelming. I know that it will be hard to top Avid, but hopefully the new ED song is at least decent too.

Anyway pretty great start, can't wait for more.
KaitonOct 2, 2021 9:53 AM

Oct 2, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2020
It’s back Bois! New op sounding fire! Lena’s chilling with her demotion and honestly glad to see the eighty six alive and kicking, can’t wait for this season to ramp up
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Oct 2, 2021 9:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow huge glow-up for Lena, she looks incredible and she clearly improved.
At least Shin and his group didn't die and got rescued by that Giad nation, it's definitely going to be interesting, I wonder what will happen after this point but they definitely need to be reunited with Lena, that new "highness" little girl is already annoying though xDD
Oct 2, 2021 10:00 AM

Feb 2021
I'm loving this already, great 1st episode.

86 is finally back and we already have tons of new things being presented. This season looks to be just as good as the last one. The new OP got some really nice visuals and the animation and production seems to be just as good as it was in the first season.

This will have 12 episodes so I'm really excited to see where this is going, I'm specially curious about that new character Frederica.
Oct 2, 2021 10:00 AM

Mar 2015
I was kind of looking forward to Shin becoming part of the Legion and an antagonist. This turn of events is rather meh. Boring stuff.
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Oct 2, 2021 10:03 AM

Oct 2017
86 is back and what a way to start this cour. The entire atmosphere surrounding Lena has changed. She even colored part of her hair red, that's quite bold of her. Heck she's even bossing around her superior without budging an inch and she's doing a great job as the handler of her current squad. She really has grown a lot.

We finally get to see what happened with Shin and co and I'm glad they all survived. They were taken in by the Giad empire and it was quite the surprise to see another surviving country aside the republic. The people there are good people too. They are not racist like the republic and they even care about the oppressed 86.

The new characters introduced so far seems interesting. Provisional president of the Giad Federacy, Ernst seems like a good guy. His adopted daughter Frederica is an amusing one, specially with Kuno Misaki voicing her.

It's quite interesting how Ernst callled Frederica empress. I think she was a royalty of the Giad empire and after the Legion incident she's in hiding as the current president's daughter. Also Shin even might be related to her as he also has red eyes like her. It was even mentioned that there's a certain family capable of creating mental link which is most like Frederica and Shin's lineage.

This was a great start, looking forward to more.
MegamiRemOct 2, 2021 12:39 PM

Jul 2016
86 is back with a catchy and beautiful OP. The episode is the continuation of episode 11 in chronological order. The Shin's dream sequence and Lena demotion.

The episode ends on interesting spot, great start

Nov 2016
I wasn't a fan of Frederica. I haven't read past volume 2, tho. One positive thing I can already say in is that she's voiced by a top tier seiyuu. Learned to love Misaki Kuno as Momo. That works in favor of her antics.

Pretty nice start overall, looking forward to what this cour got in store.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 2, 2021 10:05 AM

Nov 2019
New season, and banger op let's go.

Interesting turn of events, wasn't expecting that. I thought they'd be turned into legions, and they'd have to fight against the Republic now or something.

Oct 2, 2021 10:07 AM

May 2016
I don't know but the wait felt unreal for me.
great episode, wish it was longer.
Oct 2, 2021 10:14 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Action from the get go huh just how we like it. Looks like Lena got demoted after Spearhead managed to not only survive but escape their fate. Damm though Lena sure has some fire in her. Hmm so Shiden knew Shinn from before then. Despite the demotion its nice to see Lena's still as determined as ever to change society. Its nice to see Shinn and co managed to reach safety though to think they reached the origin country of the legion though. At least they managed to rebuild their country. While Ernst is a bit of a oddball his kindness at least seems genuine. Giad though socially looks far more warmer than the likes of their former homeland. Frederica though is adorable. Overall an excellent ep that did well to showcase what happened to Lena after Spearhead departed as well as what what happened to Shinn and the others as well. Given the crisis that's approaching their former homeland though looks like Shinn and co will have to return to the field at some point. But man its nice to see this series return. Its rare these days for such heavy themes to be used in anime.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2021 10:15 AM

Jan 2017
Frederica's pitch is way higher than I expected but I'll get used to it eventually. Overall a solid introduction to the Federacy of Giad along with daddy Ernst
Oct 2, 2021 10:18 AM
Oct 2016
I knew Shin would be ok, no way I could ever believe he'd be captured be the Legion. Thank god the spearhead squadron was found by the federacy. Saved their lives after Shin made that reckless sacrifice move. This cour begins with more mystery than the previous had. Our heroes are stuck now in this different country living in the president's house. Frederica is a little spitfire, not exactly the sweet little sister the president described. Seems she has her own secrets and pain to try covering up.

There's some kind of unsettling feeling from the situation, like there's something the federacy isn't telling them. How does this federacy fight the Legion. I suppose maybe with actual drones not fake ones like San magnolia. It looked like there was drones and the generals mentioned asking the spearhead kids questions to use for data. But there's just something off with how things are. Like its gotten better since they don't have to fight anymore yet it doesn't seem actually peaceful.

Sending them off on their recon mission has weighed heavily on Lena. Even with this new group she's the handler for the memory of spearhead lingers. Demoted from major to captain Lena is definitely high on the shit list but her results in battle stop anyone from actually doing anything to her. If they demote her more or punish her it reflects badly on her bosses just as Lena said. This new Bloody Regina persona she's emitting has shifted people's perception of her. The events at the end of last cour have changed Lena forever.
Oct 2, 2021 10:20 AM
May 2008
Annnnnd it''s back boys! THe long wait is finished and S2 is here. I kinda loved the first half where Lena was more present and I beleive we can expect that kind of content more. Which I love since the main reason I didn't reeally enjy the 2nd and 3rd volume of the LN is the lack of Lena.

So we finally saw Frederica aswell. I personally loved her, but I think she will be a throw off for some people who don't really enjoy loli characterss in a serious/war story. Loking forward the next episodee!

5/5
Oct 2, 2021 10:21 AM

Jan 2014
Daaamnnn Lena not playing around, and only opening up more to her squad and those she chooses. Loved her last season, and now looking to love her more. Though, not sure I can trust Ernst.
Oct 2, 2021 10:21 AM

Feb 2019
FINALLY after so many weeks, it’s 86 Saturday yet again. I’ll have to get used to waking up early again for the raws once I learn the schedule.

I’ve waited years to see volume 2 adapted and A-1 look to be doing an even better job than they did with volume 1. Frederica and Ernst were phenomenal today. I’m so excited to see Frederica’ later stuff animated too. The OST somehow got even better, visuals got better and the OP fucking SLAPS. 86 stans we eating great rn.
Oct 2, 2021 10:23 AM

Apr 2019
Amazing first episode for the second cour. Also what an amazing OP. Eighty Six just doesn’t miss.

Oct 2, 2021 10:23 AM

Mar 2020
Lets freaking go!!!!

Oct 2, 2021 10:25 AM

May 2020
Well everything was worth the wait, and obviously Lena's been assigned to a new team for obvious reasons.

Shin and the crew now being in Giad empire's care, which will be interesting as we'll get to see how things work there too.

That brat's being annoying, but looks like she has quite a past too. OP being fine too and those visuals really are hyping me for what yet to come.
Oct 2, 2021 10:27 AM
Sep 2020
pasanoid said:
I was kind of looking forward to Shin becoming part of the Legion and an antagonist. This turn of events is rather meh. Boring stuff.

That happening now would be cliché
Oct 2, 2021 10:35 AM

Jul 2015
I'm liking the split of time between Lena and Shin. This is something that was very unbalanced in Vol 2.

Oct 2, 2021 10:36 AM

Oct 2018
I loved the first part, it was my favourite anime from this year, but now I despise this anime.

Why did they have to do something like the ending? They showed Shin and his friends being defeated, they showed Shin meeting his brother, they showed Shin and it looked like he was beheaded and now they do something like this? They're all okay? They made me cry for free? Was it all for naught?

Fuck you, 86.

I'll keep watching because the production is good.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Oct 2, 2021 10:37 AM
Nov 2020
It feels so good to have 86 Saturdays back again.

Opening the episode with a callback to Episode 1, we see that Lena and her new processors are continuing to fight against the Legion. The Republic remains as naive as ever, but there are a few Republic people that see what Lena sees, and are willing to help her fight. The Bloodstained Queen is officially here everybody!

The 2nd half of the episode starts off with another Shin and Rei moment. After carrying little Shin on his back, he says that this is about as far as he can go. He tells Shin to remember him every once in a while, and bids farewell to him. Shin, Raiden, Theo, Anju, and Kurena all wake up to a new place with new faces. They are given a new home to live in, and it’ll be interesting to see how they go about this new life of theirs.

A1 continues to amaze me with how seemingly easy they manage to pull off their flawless direction and pacing.

Also Frederica is so adorable XD
Oct 2, 2021 10:44 AM

Dec 2015
A bit tempted to downgrade my score because of the Loli, but I'm gonna ignore for now. Pretty solid return and I hope they can create a interesting scenario to continue to story.
Oct 2, 2021 10:47 AM

Oct 2012
Starting off strong. Also liking the pace, and Frederica's voice actor did a really good job. Likely going to end up my favorite anime this season, we'll see.
Oct 2, 2021 10:48 AM

Oct 2018
Hooray! Eighty-Six Saturdays is back!

Oct 2, 2021 10:49 AM

Dec 2014
Glad to have this back, fantastic premiere for this cour.

So many interesting developments, seems like Lena's really changed her demeanor around the military people in the Republic. She has a much colder expression but you can see her more tender expressions when she's back home. I'm glad that she didn't complete lose that side of her.

She maintains a box of the people who I assume have died similar to Shin having those dog tags I guess. The red tint in her hair is quite interesting, definitely a stylistic look but I'm curious if she did it to represent something. Kinda reminds of Prinz Eugen from Azur Lane but it's still pretty different.

The old Spearhead section was definitely the most interesting, if they overthrew the empire and made it into a Federacy, is there a reason they are avoiding contact with the Republic or are communications just jammed? Does that mean the Legion are just entirely rogue at this point?

Ernst seems like a great guy, I really liked him. A very nice President and the city scape seems much nicer with different kinds of people getting along with each other.

Edit: Maybe I asked this last season, but why has no one attempted to use aerial power against the Legion? Do they have strong AA or something?

I'm curious what the old Spearhead will do in the Federacy, will they join the military again? The OP hints at it.
Yes, the OP is absolutely epic.

Props to A1 as well, looks like that production value is still going strong.
Lelouch0202Oct 2, 2021 10:54 AM
Oct 2, 2021 10:51 AM
Oct 2019
I absolutely love it! Seeing them all again is really nice.
Oct 2, 2021 10:53 AM
Jan 2021
Pretty good start to season 2, glad to see some new characters being introduced. The animation looks a lot cleaner, op is also fire
Oct 2, 2021 10:57 AM

May 2021
That red streak in Lena’s hair is awesome. She also seems to have a very serious attitude. Great episode! Nice to see Shin and the others being treated well also. Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 2, 2021 10:58 AM

May 2020
amazing start to s2

Oct 2, 2021 11:00 AM

May 2016
thiago52192 said:
A bit tempted to downgrade my score because of the Loli, but I'm gonna ignore for now. Pretty solid return and I hope they can create a interesting scenario to continue to story.

But why? unless she is in every single episode i can understand.
Oct 2, 2021 11:01 AM

Dec 2016
Tell me you're watching anime without telling me it's an anime.

>Proceeds to show the false death of main characters.

The only thing that gave me hope of watching the second season of this show was the posibility of taking Shin and his brigade of disposable characters out of the picture and get a whole new cast. I'll stick around just to see how does Millena fares with her new squad, but I have no interest in this cheap move with a whole new nation that wasn't mentioned before (or probably was introduced in just a sneaky way that source readers knew it)
Oct 2, 2021 11:04 AM

Apr 2015
It's been 3 months and my couldn't this come soon enough!

I swear when I saw Lena with the small part of red hair, I got instant SukaSuka PTSD...

Lena seems to really have matured a lot over these past 3 months. She's really standing her ground, except for when she is around Annette. Surprising to see that she is now wearing a black uniform and with her hair partly dyed red, it is making me assume that she doesn't want to be seen as "one of the Alba race".

Episode is full of build up, as we get to see some of the new spearhead members, as well as that the former members are still alive. Now, it remains to be seen if this Federal Republic of Giad is to be trusted, but so far I have my doubts.

Now that brat that got introduced reminded me of how annoying Paimon's voice is and I honestly thought that Koga Aoi voiced Frederica as well, which she is not to my surprise.

So stoked that this show is back! OP is good and the visuals are great!
Oct 2, 2021 11:05 AM

Aug 2009
Lelouch0202 said:

Edit: Maybe I asked this last season, but why has no one attempted to use aerial power against the Legion? Do they have strong AA or something?

I dont know if the LNs have a military/tactical explanation but I am pretty sure they dont use them because the whole point of the 86 fighting the Legion is to...die by the Legion.

Remember that the Squadrons that are too good are sent off to a suicide mission because they just wont die.
Oct 2, 2021 11:07 AM

Mar 2019
Kimurah said:
Tell me you're watching anime without telling me it's an anime.

>Proceeds to show the false death of main characters.

The only thing that gave me hope of watching the second season of this show was the posibility of taking Shin and his brigade of disposable characters out of the picture and get a whole new cast. I'll stick around just to see how does Millena fares with her new squad, but I have no interest in this cheap move with a whole new nation that wasn't mentioned before (or probably was introduced in just a sneaky way that source readers knew it)
Finally someone with a reasonable take thats not just sucking this show off. Maybe its just me but so many people seem to adore this show and I just dont get it. Really wasnt a huge fan of the first season. But idk again may just be a me problem.
Oct 2, 2021 11:11 AM

Feb 2016
I really love the visuals in this anime it feels unique to me that attention to detail and beautiful character design. New opening sounds very good too.
I have read a lot of good stuff from LN readers so im very excited for this adaptation and i hope we will get whole story in this insane quality. Overall its still on the level of first season which is great.
Also i have a question. At the end it was his brother tag or am i wrong ?

PS: Happy Birthday to our beloved Anju Emma
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Oct 2, 2021 11:12 AM
Apr 2021
Finally its back, those 3 months felt like an eternity
Oct 2, 2021 11:13 AM

Sep 2019
Seeing the cast alive didn't suprise me at all. I mean, we all knew that they weren't dead anyway. I didn't like the OP. Of course, the empress is a loli and is voiced voiced by Misaki Kuno. She was cute and so was her voice.
Oct 2, 2021 11:14 AM

Aug 2013
Good to have 86 back.

Seeing Bloody Reina in anime form was great. I loved the way she talked to her superior.

Ernst wasn't what I imagined him but he's still a great character, taking in Shin and the rest of the Spearhead Squadron

Good to see Frederica. Can't wait to see more of her.

Also, the new OP was amazing.

Oct 2, 2021 11:14 AM

Jan 2020
Great kickoff episode. I really liked it.

We are updated on the situation/status of the Spearhead and the San Mangolia empire. I like the cold and confident Lena more than the too sweet and naïve Lena. I hope we can see more of that in future episodes.

The members being alive isn't even surprising, but we've never heard of this Gia or whatever Federal Republic before, so it kind of feels like it was made up.

I think this will slowly build up to a strong conflict, and I look forward to it.

Although I bought some of the sound tracks from the first season, and I listen to them every now and then, I still forgot how good the music of the show is. The sound choice in this episode is impeccable.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Oct 2, 2021 11:15 AM

Feb 2012
Fortress_MaximusOct 2, 2021 3:41 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 2, 2021 11:17 AM

Sep 2019
Let's go <3

Can't wait for people crying about how it's again sO UnREaLiSTiC that the 86 act cold and stoic towards those who are sympathizing with them.

I hope the majority of those clowns left after season 1 and won't even start this. No one needs their shit takes.
Oct 2, 2021 11:19 AM
Apr 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Pretty cool to have the first scene of this season parallel with the first scene of the first season. Most of the first half of the episode was anime-original. Pretty good part to choose to expand on, since we don’t get much of Lena’s perspective in this arc. I wonder if every episode will have a Lena segment, or is it just for the season premiere.

But we get to see what happened after the end of the last season. The remaining Spearhead members all survived and were rescued by the people of Giad. We even got to know about the situation on the other side of the battlefield that was unknown all this time. Even they have their own share of issues with the Legions, but at least they’re not all wiped out like how the people from San Magnolia predicted.

I gotta say, Ernst looks a lot different from what I imagined him to look like. Though I don’t particularly dislike it. They got his friendly personality right. And we get to see Frederica! Her voice a little squeakier than I wanted it to be, but it’s still fitting, lol. The surviving members of the Spearhead will be living a life that is very different from what they’re used to. And there’s no reason for them to fight anymore.

Also, the OP was pretty good. Song’s pretty good and the visuals are pretty hype.

This episode covered the remaining portion of Chapter 2 in Volume 2. Chapter 1 remains unadapted, but that's because it chronologically takes place later in the story. It seems like they’ll be adapting this new arc chronologically, rather than following the novel’s order-of-events. Though considering that the last season started adapting volume 2 from the first chronological event, rather than the first chapter, means that this direction for the second season is unsurprising. Though Chapter 1 of the second volume would’ve made for a more impactful first episode, this chronological order does answer the lingering questions created by that first season’s ending.
When do you think we'll see the epilogue of the 1st volume? End of the season?
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [SPOILER]. If they make a second season would it be a romance?

Superninjaboy2 - Jun 3

12 by Flacion »»
Jun 4, 10:50 AM

» Light Novel after anime??

RadicalSanta - Oct 11, 2022

23 by rayanDON »»
Jun 1, 10:12 AM

Poll: » 86 Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

535 by riwandha »»
May 31, 1:34 AM

Poll: » 86 Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2021

155 by Ronin_4011 »»
May 20, 5:28 AM

Poll: » 86 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2021

239 by Rob7 »»
Apr 30, 9:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.