Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 9, 2020 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, it's about time these guys got a break, even if it's this late in the show. Looks like Iska and the others went on a mini vacation since their battles.

Yup and beach means swimsuits which means fun in the sun. Even this anime can't escape a beach episode. Maybe Alice should've went with them to cool her head off.

Iska's got a curious question to answer next episode.
Dec 9, 2020 7:00 AM

Nov 2019
As if Mismis couldn't get even more useless, she still has to use a float tube while having the balls to challenge Iska and gang in a swimming challenge lmao.

Also, why did Nene and Sisbell have very noticeable pauses in some of their lines? Maybe it could be just me.
Dec 9, 2020 7:01 AM

Apr 2020
60 days of vacation, and vacation to the beach is the right choice.

Iska meets Sisbell again and it looks like Sisbell's magic can see and repeat something in the past
Dec 9, 2020 7:07 AM

Feb 2019
Imouto route lets Fucking gooooooo. I been meaning to read the books, but just been busy with games, phd apps and other LNs. But people had been telling me “once you find out who Iska saved, you’ll love her” for weeks, and I’m starting to see why.

Sisbell making a very strong push for best girl and I expect it to get even tighter in the next two weeks. Loved that scene with she and Iska in the hotel.
Dec 9, 2020 7:12 AM

Jul 2017
Turns out that the pink-haired girl is another princess of the Royal Sovereignty! Princess Sisbell, the 3rd and youngest sister of Alice's family...right. And the eldest sister Elletear, the First princess, is STACKED. Regardless though, what's her issue with Sir Mask and the pressing issue rocking the Empire, it'll soon come enough.

SO WHAT, a valid "forced leave" reason to stop Iska's Unit N07 group for "working too hard"? That's a first I've heard of such dumbfoundedness, but yeah, props for all that action in the past few episodes, I guess. You guys really earned and needed that rest. Even a beach scene like this doesn't get it away.

Iska and Sisbell's coincidental meet...sure speaks volumes about their past. but what it is, only time will tell. This fact is even made evident that Alice's mother highly doubts Sisbell's low reputation so much to make Alice do her dirty work of scourging a fellow family member's room. WELP THE FAMILY TRUST ISSUES.

What is Sisbell's relation to Iska, next episode.
Dec 9, 2020 7:16 AM

Apr 2014
Beach episode with only a few seconds on the beach. I wish there will be more beach scenes, and also wish Alice were there.

Iska always has a strong fate with Sovereignty's princess. First is Alice then Sisbell, maybe he will have some moments with Elletear too.
When Alice discovers that Sisbell knew Iska she looks surprised. The jealously is coming. 🤣

I've wondered what Alice and her mother will discover inside Sisbell's room apart from the newspaper. That thing might lead to the fact that Iska is the one who helps Sisbell escaped from the Empire.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 9, 2020 7:17 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's some well-deserved vacations but seems like Iska really can't rest, the whole situation with Sisbel is sure interesting/tense
Dec 9, 2020 7:24 AM
Oct 2016
Slow moving episode with us beginning the final arc of this show. Iska finally has the reunion with Sisbell I've waited for. The girl we saw him save at the start of this show is finally back in the spotlight. The squad getting a much due vacation after working their butts off during all these missions. Lots of coincidences with Iska running into people at the exact places he goes that they do. He's run into Alice dozens of times it feels like and now with Sisbell. Her abilities are cool to see blending in like that as she followed Iska to where his squad is staying while on vacation. There seems to be a snake running around the sovereignty Royal Palace. The queen herself even suspecting someone is aligning with the Empire, along with the nightmares we saw Sisbell have things seems to be coming to a dramatic conclusion for this show.
Dec 9, 2020 7:25 AM
Oct 2016
TheCeeJayz said:
As if Mismis couldn't get even more useless, she still has to use a float tube .

Are you saying that people who use inner tubes to help them swim are useless. Wtf.
Dec 9, 2020 7:55 AM

Nov 2013
60 days of vacation? lol I wish I could get those kind of vacation.

When I saw the preview on Kadokawa I thought this was just gonna be obligatory beach episode that apparently all anime series are required to have. Turned out it wasn't and this episodes serve more as introducing new cast and little bit of world-building.

I guess Sisbell is kind of a freak when it come to her 'dreaming knight'. Well she's trying to sneaked in to Iska's room but also the fact that she keeps some very old newspaper in her room in noticeable place one can assume that she read it many many times and that's not healthy level of obsession. Another harem added I guess, why own one girl when you can have two?!

Having said that, yeah I guess this is not gonna be a conclusive series, still so many mysteries of the worlds and conflicts are present but with 2 episodes left it's gonna be whatever ending.

Syrup is that you? Is there any relation from this anime to Bofuri?

and some another pic to my bad humor collection

DannyTheDonkeyDec 9, 2020 8:55 AM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Dec 9, 2020 8:11 AM

Dec 2013
Seriously, an anime always gets 50 100% more interesting whenever I hear Sawashiro Miyuki's voice acting!

Dec 9, 2020 8:15 AM

Oct 2017
So Sisbell also wants Iska to go to sovereignty like Alice lol, they are sisters allright. Also I'm interested in her powers, can she see the past and future or is it something more like time control.
Dec 9, 2020 8:34 AM

Apr 2020
Oh well Iska and the gang are getting 60 days worth of break...which means we're gonna have a BEACH EPISODE (fucking great).

Well looks like our imouto Sisbell is not happy as she is not favored in the Sovereignty to be a contender as queen. And she is sent by her mother (which is the Queen) to the same place that Iska is having a vacation, another one of these coincidental occurrences.

We're also introduced to Elletear, the oldest sister of Alice. And if you thought Alice is thick...you know where I'm going with this (she is DAM STACKED). Im proposing a doujin material between Elletear and Iska, that'll be fun...anyways.

Sisbell and Iska meets up awkwardly in the hotel room with the Princess asking Iska for help. And Alice and Rin finally discovers the truth between Iska freeing Sisbell a year ago.

Will this change the Sovereignty's perception of Iska and the Empire or will there be a collision course between them, the Empire and other forces lurking around. Sisbell is added into Iska's harlem, will there be another one? (Useless) Mismis still have her astral crest and Alice is still bored without Iska.
Dec 9, 2020 9:51 AM

Sep 2019
Well, all the sisters are hot but I would go with Alice if I had to choose one. Also, Nene and Mismis’ swimsuits were great (loved the cat tail).
Dec 9, 2020 10:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm the emperor sure is younger than i expected. While its good that Iska and team managed to make it back safely MisMis sure is stuck in one hell of a situation. Michaela sure provided the team with a nice present in the form of the 60 day vacation. Looks like Alice is catching up with an old friend of hers in the form of paperwork. Even as fellow family members the fact that the gov is discussing who to make the next queen sure will make things awkward for Alice and Sisbell. Despite her nature she sure has some impressive determination within her. Still a resort nation like Alsamira is perfect for Iska and the team to both relax and plan their next moves while also setting the scene for Iska and Sisbell's long delayed reunion. Still Sisbell's ability sure is interesting. Recollection of the past im guessing. Despite the ill taste in their actions Alice and her mothers intrusion into Sisbell's room was trying to help her in their own way. But both Alice and Sisbell sure ended up with quite the revelation on their hands especially with Sisbell's request as well. Overall an excellent ep that did well to expand upon the lore via Sisbell's expansion as a character and Elltear's intro. Feel's like something big is being planned though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2020 11:26 AM

Jul 2020
Sisbell wasting no time, going straight to Iska's room at night lmao
Seems like the emperor knows about what's been happening between Iska and Alice. Would be interesting to see how everything develops in the next 2 eps.
Dec 9, 2020 11:36 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Again, why do we use screen time on Mismis? What is the point of that character in this story?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 9, 2020 11:56 AM
Apr 2019
It was Sawashiro Miyuki who voiced elletair right ?
Dec 9, 2020 12:01 PM

Dec 2014
Man, I wish I could get 60 days of vacation. It used to be a thing back in school and college but once you start working, they are just a myth. :(

Beach episode but not too much service, loved Nene's swimsuit though.

All the royal sisters are beautiful but Alice is definitely my favorite both with design and character.
Is Sisbell's plan to ask Iska to help save her Mom against whatever attack is coming? Why turn to Iska of all people and not her own sister? Does she suspect her own family?
Dec 9, 2020 1:40 PM

Feb 2011
im excited to see how sisbell and iska work

but man it feels so short now. 2 episodes left...

Dec 9, 2020 1:51 PM

Mar 2020
Vacation...60...days...of...vacation...luckyyyyyyy

Well fate drove Iska and Sisbell into one place. Sisbell is making the moves on Iska...hehe. If Alice doesn't so something she may fall behind.

My only question is will Iska go to Sovereignty? I personally want to see how that will play out if he actually does accept Sisbell's request.

OK episode :/
Dec 9, 2020 2:31 PM

Jun 2017
Iska probably gonna facepalm at that request, explains Alice already tried that card and Sisbell will most likely throw a fit over it. lol

Anyway Sisbell's route seems more interesting, her attendant is not annoying either.
Dec 9, 2020 2:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
My god what a cliche scenarios. Once the medical empire team announced their leaving, its 100% an excuse for making Iska met with Sisbell. Lmao. Its get worsen since Alice had no clue about the relations of her own little sister. What a bad sis you were Alice, i am a bit of surprised there absorbing the information. However, since the complexity gap among the country of mage was so huge; too much conspiracy within the residents to won the election, and fights among the sisterhood was so strong. Its kinda understandable how those two sister relations could be end up in a bad terms like that.

Well, its apparently, everything would be turned out to be not so easy for Iska. Its a hard decision, i guess. The favor was so hard to be granted. However, she might resolve the problem of your beloved captain, Iska. About the astral crest. So, no matter how hard he denied, the three way meeting between two sisters, the triangle love matter, was inevitable. Well, surprisingly its a real matter to be resolved beyond the core of the story, to made the two nation in peace. However, to hell with that! I want to see a cheesy cliche relationship with a little spicy drama involved as the additional flavour.

So, its interesting to see Alice's reaction, while in fact i doubt that Iska will have a satisfying expression knowing his personality to be like that. Well, enough with that bs built up, lets just watched it till the end!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 9, 2020 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
Another girl added to the harem!

Iska is most likely going to say no to her request, but with only 2 episodes left lefts see how it's going to play out!
Dec 9, 2020 3:06 PM

Nov 2019
Dukino said:
TheCeeJayz said:
As if Mismis couldn't get even more useless, she still has to use a float tube .

Are you saying that people who use inner tubes to help them swim are useless. Wtf.

Haha, what I meant here was that she has the guts to challenge her teammates to a swimming challenge while using a float tube. She even had to get carried back home at the end. Still, I should have clarified that this scenario wasn’t as bad as with her being caught by soldiers in Alcatroz and having to rely on her teammates.
Dec 9, 2020 3:26 PM

Apr 2015
60 days of vacation?? Where do I apply for this job?

Starting to like Sisbell more. There seems to be some serious trust issues in that royal family. I like where this is going. I do have a rough idea on what Sisbell is planning on needed Iska for. Show them the person who got her out of jail.

Also that elder sister of Alice is THICC as well. Definitey sisters alright!
Dec 9, 2020 3:40 PM

Jul 2017
Everybody had been worked hard, nice moment for vacations! but man I wish Alice could get one aswell...

I wonder how Iska will react to this, but I'd like to see them work together and witness more of Sisbell's seeing-the-past power.

( P.s. tho if I was honest what I really want is the awaited beach eps [-: )
Dec 9, 2020 4:25 PM
Dec 2019
I swear, the world in this anime is as big as a freakin neighborhood. The amount of times these characters coincidently and conveniently stumble into each other on the street is insane.
Mykel-CDec 9, 2020 8:04 PM
Dec 9, 2020 4:48 PM

Dec 2016
I was almost expecting a hilarious scene at the end there with the girls running into the room and turning on the light to see Iska & Sisbell in that position.

Either way, Sisbell found Iska, and Alice is about to find out the reason she knows him.
Dec 9, 2020 4:53 PM

Apr 2008
Personal highlight of the episode: Amamiya Aqua ^^;

The 60 days vacation must be, at least officially, according to their HRD manual.
Stuffs like labour welfare (warranted annual break) and to reduce risk of things like soldiers breaking down in mission (or worse, commit mutiny) because of unmanaged stress level.
Risya just managed to cover it up and keep slave-driving Mismis' team through three deadly missions after another.
nseikaDec 9, 2020 6:15 PM
Dec 9, 2020 5:07 PM
Jun 2017
We have some interesting development on this one, as Sisbell sure does make her move on Iska while Alice is busy with her work. lets see what will happen on this one..
Dec 9, 2020 5:58 PM
Jul 2018
60 days of vacation this is a lot, great episode.

Dec 9, 2020 6:25 PM

Mar 2012
Honestly with only two episodes left I think it's fair for me to say: out of everything I'm watching this season, this and maesetsu are tied as the worst. absolute garbage
Dec 9, 2020 7:56 PM

Oct 2020
I am really hyped for the next arc because I really want to see the interaction between Iska and Sisbell since the first episode.
Dec 9, 2020 8:06 PM

Jul 2017
ah yes, the perfect succession to a dramatic life or death (mostly life though) episode is to follow up with a beach ep kek. in fairness though, there was far less fanservice than there normally would be, so gg in that regard

and it looks like both sisters are in love with Iska, damn did someone say Domestic Girlfriend?
Dec 9, 2020 8:16 PM
Apr 2020
Alice and Sisbell fell in love with the same person, Iska. While the older sister looks suspicious, will not be surprised if she's the one who's helping the Empire.

Dec 10, 2020 2:05 AM

Aug 2013
So the last two episodes of this series is supposed to house a whole arc? This is why LN adaptations such as these tend to suck. Anyway, I was hoping for the reunion between these two characters since the beginning to get some answers...and now it seems to happen; but where are we gonna go in 2 episodes? No clue, but I expect it to be a rushed mess of a good time. Thicc Sisters / 10
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 10, 2020 2:23 AM

Dec 2010
This episode just made it abundantly clear to me that all of these females are "endowed" quite a bit.
Esp. the character of Sawashiro-san. Literally always have arms crossed to carry them weights...

NakolHira said:
It was Sawashiro Miyuki who voiced elletair right ?

Yes. That smooth voice is recognizable anywhere.
Dec 10, 2020 2:45 AM
Mar 2018
Sisbell and Iska finally meet again since the jailbreak, wonder what will happen next

Dec 11, 2020 6:57 PM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode, Iska team gets a well deserved break. And is the emperor a catgirl lmao, or was that just one of the saint disciples. And I gotta say Elletear got some massive boing boings, but I don't trust her though.

Sisbell finally meets Iska again, Alice was also adorable this episode, pouting and stuff. But, I wanna see jealous Alice though, when she sees Iska and Sisbell lmao. Looking forward to the next episode.
Dec 12, 2020 11:55 AM

May 2015
Schwartz the best bulter.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 13, 2020 5:01 AM

Apr 2008
From the Emperor's talk in the beginning of the episode, he is not actually genocidal (or even care) against Nebulis and it's the Eight Disciples who are waging war ?
Dec 13, 2020 2:05 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, I want a 60-day vacation away from work especially spending it on a beach, would be fun as heck. Looks like Sisbeli has come to see Iska because of what he did to her.

I wonder why Sisbeli wants Iska to come to Soveringnty with her.
Dec 14, 2020 5:29 AM

Oct 2014
This is the best cliffhanger so far in this anime.

12 episodes is too short.
Dec 15, 2020 2:49 PM

Nov 2009
AkeZZZ said:
Beach episode with only a few seconds on the beach. I wish there will be more beach scenes, and also wish Alice were there.

We already seen Alice naked, do we need to see her in Swimsuit? LOL

Tho sometimes it does look lewder in Swimsuit than without any clothing.

DannyTheDonkey said:

Naa, Turtles are just common.

If you really want to, you could said the same as Bofuri to Love Hina's flying turtles...

___ ___ ___

Also, capt's swimsuit comes with a tail... too bad she isn't sporting a cat ear too.

And yea, the beach episode is literally just seconds...

And POP, Down goes Alice tired from all the paperworks (I think her eyes were twitching... lol)

Then her Mom decide to have Alice help her raid their lil'sis' room for anything sus...

Can't wait to see Alice's reaction when she realize her little sis was the little girl Iska saved years ago.

(tho... question rise... how did Alice not know her little sis was kidnapped by the Empire years ago? how do they not keep records of such a big event? did Sisbell kept the incident hidden from her family? even the Queen herself? but yet there's a newspaper about the incident... no one reads newspaper I guess)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 16, 2020 8:38 AM

Aug 2013
60 days of vacation. That's sweet.

So Sisbell wants Iska to go to her country. I guess her dreams are part of her ability and something will happen to the Sovereignty and her mother.

Dec 16, 2020 8:55 PM

Aug 2017
Sisbell's ability is amazing. No wonder she's better suited for investigation types of operations!!

Also Alice got competition now XD!!!! Iska you better go with her and tell her that your heart belongs to Alice XDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!

Dec 17, 2020 2:50 AM

Feb 2007
amlg said:
DannyTheDonkey said:

Naa, Turtles are just common.

If you really want to, you could said the same as Bofuri to Love Hina's flying turtles...

Oh, it's definitely Syrup. There was Oboro on her bed as well.

Dec 25, 2020 9:21 AM

Feb 2018
in the end the girl just wanted to ask Iska for help
Dec 27, 2020 8:57 AM

Nov 2014
I think the emperor has already known about Iska and Alice relationship and seems to be okay with that, did he/she also wish for the peace by playing in the background?
Well after unstoppable tough mission, finally the squad got their holiday.. in a resort..yeap another short beach episode...

So.... it seems each of the sisters has their own agenda.
Alice got her works from her mother, Sisbell went to search for Iska, Elletear went to Zoa family.

Somehow Sisbell manage to meet with Iska in the resort area. Just when she tried to ask him for help to protect her mom. Alice found out the news about Iska when he released Sisbell 1 year ago. well 2 episode more to go i hope they conclude this well and there are more IskaAlice moments.
r16fourarmDec 27, 2020 9:28 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2020

137 by nyaasar »»
May 4, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2020

70 by ShokugekiNoRindo »»
Apr 25, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2020

51 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2020

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2020

52 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 5:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.