Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2020 4:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In a nutshell, we got characters that actually care about their hairstyle now.

I'd say it's an entertaining episode considering everyone has a diverse look in the show. And to have their own unique look, it makes every character look more dynamic in this charming anime.
Nov 14, 2020 5:29 AM

Mar 2019
I want my hair cut from Chiya as well now.

Bad girl Chino is still too cute... Well all rabbits love Chino.

Gimme me dat special coffee and bread as well pls, it looks so delicious.
Nov 14, 2020 5:33 AM

Apr 2010
Well the bread day was a success and Chino was popular with the kids.
The scene with Sharo and the rabbits was funny and if Cocoa would have seen it she would have been jealous.

The hair cutting part was nice as well, i hope the pictures turned out nice.
Nov 14, 2020 5:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is the cutest hair cutting scenes i've ever seen in my life haha, second half was also great
Nov 14, 2020 6:08 AM

Jun 2017
Im too old to be enjoying this... why is it so good?
Nov 14, 2020 6:21 AM

Nov 2016
Katou81 said:

Personally I never liked these kind of anime when I was younger and I don't really see the appeal for children and younger teens.

Lol, great episode again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 14, 2020 8:12 AM

Apr 2020
It was a very cute episode I must say
Nina supporter for life💕
Nov 14, 2020 8:14 AM

Sep 2019
I didn’t like the second part that much but the first part was great, I really enjoyed it.
Nov 14, 2020 8:27 AM

Jan 2017
Chino's so trusting of Cocoa now to even leave the hair cutting to her, holy shit that's development
Nov 14, 2020 8:29 AM

Nov 2013
Ah finally Aizen doesn't appear in next episode's preview only (although he doesn't appear in that one this time). Chiya's Grandma is coming back too this season.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 14, 2020 9:58 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Kawaii ~

Nice to see Usagi-san finally approaching Chino-chan on their own accord now. And an Onee-chan now too, a that's a lot of slaying in one episode lol.

Traitorous first half was pretty adorable too ~
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 14, 2020 11:31 AM

Mar 2018

No Re:Zero joke? I'm disappointed in you, MAL.

Nov 14, 2020 1:28 PM

Feb 2012
Chimame delivers once again, but seems they'll all be onee-chans themselves soon. Will the season end at the graduation?
Nov 14, 2020 1:35 PM

Apr 2015
So adorable, so precious!

I thought at first we were speaking of one traitor among them, but it happened to be all three of them changed something with their har.

That Buh-buh-buh-buh-Bread fest was super cute though, Chino already showing her big-sister skills. That rabbit approaching her at the end was so cute.

Renkini said:

We're never going to unsee this, Bunnies never to be trusted again!
Nov 14, 2020 3:03 PM

Feb 2014
The Chimame trio made the first half of the episode so fun. I liked how Chino initially started the suspicions of a "traitor" within the group, but all three of the girls were equally guilty. The crime, you ask? The girls simply wanted to alter their hairstyle for their upcoming graduation album and I do like the newer looks they had. Chino's fringe might've taken an unfortunate mishap, which gave me memories of what happened to Yui's fringe from K-ON!, but at least Chino was able to make her shorter fringe look cute, though. =3

The second half of this episode was still very enjoyable, as the Rabbit House was running their little festival, which proved to be really popular. Not only was the bread super cute, but Chino really showed just how talented she is at making coffee art.

As a special treat at the end, she was finally able to approach and pet a rabbit without it running away for the first time. That moment was super cute! ^_^

Speaking of rabbits, though...

Renkini said:

You had to re-open that traumatic wound of mine. Now I can't get that scene out of my head!!! XD
Nov 14, 2020 5:55 PM

Apr 2015
Another best episode 🥰
My fav moments of this episode:
I wanna be Syaro-chan, to have cute loli sleep in my arm n surrounded by cute bunnies... 🥰
I love Cocoa-chan pan-pan-pan-pan-matsuri catchy ads 💕
I'm pretty sure this is just Cocoa's excuse to hug Chino-chan 😆
True heaven... 😍

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Nov 14, 2020 6:06 PM

Apr 2015
Katou81 said:
are u kidding me... And u are still younger than me.
I start watching n love cgdct anime after i studied at college.. cause i need anime to heal me from all the stress i got from studying...

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Nov 14, 2020 7:35 PM

Aug 2018
This is the first time we get an actual CHAR DEVELOPMENT since season 1 ep 12 consisting Chino.
Nov 14, 2020 8:41 PM

May 2020
Why always I end up crying? This is so heartwhelming, already one of my favorite series of all time.
Nov 14, 2020 9:43 PM

Jun 2017
lswarmruler said:
Katou81 said:
are u kidding me... And u are still younger than me.
I start watching n love cgdct anime after i studied at college.. cause i need anime to heal me from all the stress i got from studying...

Glad to see I'm not the only weirdo then xD CGDCT anime is the best
Nov 14, 2020 10:54 PM

Jul 2016
Chino's special coffee looked so good and damn, she's quite talented with latte art as well. Man, how much I wish I could visit Rabbit House...

Overall, it was another super wholesome episode. ChiMaMe Team delivered once again with their antics during the first half and as for the second one, the Pan-Pan-Pan-Pan-Pan-Matsuri ended up being an expected success with Chino showing more of her onee-chan side in the process. All truly adorable~

So... are we gonna have an episode (season finale, maybe?) focused on Chino, Maya and Megu graduating from middle-school? Because it seems like that to me.

Katou81 said:

It gives certain sense of serenity to me and that's one of the main reasons why I watch CGDCT shows. Not sure about other people's motives tho.
Nov 15, 2020 1:36 AM

Jan 2015
For those who wanted to know what the QR Code is for , it redirects you to this page.
Here's an easier QR code to scan if you're having troubles.

The code below the barcode is 8081402141609 which stands for Maya's BD (808) Rize's BD (1402) Maya's (140 cm) and Rize's height (160 cm) (14160) and 9 is a Check Digit. You can paste 808140214160 into the GTIN-13 (GLN) Check Digit calculator and it will actually give you 9 as its check digit. Test it out here.

If you want to read more, you can check out the full analysis here.
DeyuiNov 15, 2020 2:45 AM
Nov 15, 2020 5:05 AM

Oct 2020
Wonder how Cocoa would react if she come across that at the beginning? I like how they still kept Chino's latte art cubist style.

Nov 15, 2020 5:35 AM

Jul 2014
The first segment about haircuts was comfortably the better of this week's two segments, with the amusing twist that they were all the traitors to their promise to "keep it natural".
Nov 15, 2020 10:04 AM

Jan 2016
First minute and you see Sharo got hit by E̶d̶g̶eChino's Spear, thats savage. lol

Also Sharo, she got high in cutes way. lol

Yay!
Nov 16, 2020 2:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Those Sharon and Chino scene with a lot of bunny was so precious. Sharon needed to stay calm because it was indeed such a cute sceneries for me, and Chino really used it very wisely, there xD.

Oh, man, that Chimame-tai pose seriously funny, and the way of them, with their plain face, not realizing that soon enough there would be a traitor was so hilarious. I can't take those smile alone xD. When Chino's said a traitor, i am thinking about one person. Megu? Yeah, he did a changed, by haircutting her own hair with a new brand one. But i don't expect everyone to step up the transformation. And i found it quite fun and really made me laugh xD.

Chiya de salon. Surely those hair bangs style looked so funny when both of them use it! XD. So, Wild Guesse hairstyle came in from Chiya and Sharon? Interesting information, and tickling me enough. Then suddenly her grandma decided to join in too, and in the end Megu got what she deserved! Ah, that Rize and Maya lonely time looks so warmth, their embarassment face, their happy face, and their laugh, its really healed me. And They both had a pretty nice chemistry there with how they chose those hair accessories. At the end, Maya joined the whole change!

The last, Chino surely want a change too at her graduation photo shot. Lucky, she encountered how cute Tippy, until she realized it was all Cocoa's work. There they were, Cocoa de Salon ready to served, hair cutting Chino made Cocoa kinda nervous. Then yes, its happening, Cocoa messed up her hair bang! Fortunately, its ended up making them a twin with their same hair style, lucky you, Cocoa xd.

The first part, bread fest again. Sharon and her drunken heaven view was easy as a cutable material. Hah, Aoyama and her editor part was also funny, Saori, saying 'Pa-pan-pan-pan-pamatsuri~' was, lovely sounds~. Then Chino scene at the grassfield! She imitated Wild Gueese! And then, Anko! And she smiled! Lol, Chino slowly resembling herself into like Cocoa, Rize really had a sharp view there. And yes, its a good change, there, girl. By taking care of the little girls at Rabbit Cafe and made them happy was just a nice scene to be watched. And more importantly, Chino could touched a bunny by herself. A nice changed really give you a nice development on your beautiful life, Chino, and i simply love that!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 16, 2020 2:38 AM

Oct 2018
It looks like Chino-chan personality is getting closer to Cocoa-chan. Chino-chan finally made a new rabbit friend. Can't wait to see more xD.

I'm laughing hard at the part where Chino expression changed to Anko-like after placing Anko on her head. And also the part where Sharo is in heaven after drinking caffeine.

My favorite moment:

They're so adorable!!! I'm gonna need more of Cocoa x Chino hug!!!
Forum set made by Nate
Nov 16, 2020 11:08 AM

May 2011
Katou81 said:

Don't worry my friend i'm few years older than you are and i still enjoy watching cgdct anime, tbh i need at least one of these every season. Watching these just soothes me somehow, especially after a long tiring day at work where you are so worn out, but after one episode of these you just revitalize. Great stuff .

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 17, 2020 12:00 AM

Oct 2007
this anime is always so cute.

Chino starting to play pranks by making faces like the rabbits.

and that's a delicious looking coffee she made.

everyone has their hair styled for graduation pic. Well, it's a special event, better look good. ^^
Nov 17, 2020 10:57 PM

Oct 2008
lswarmruler said:
Another best episode 🥰
My fav moments of this episode:

those bunnies gathering around Chino and Sharo...oh god i remember pitiful SubaruReZero

Nov 18, 2020 12:39 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Lmao, gangster Chino was great

Also this has to be one of the best Opening songs ever.. cant get it out of my head
Nov 18, 2020 4:53 AM

Jan 2011
The way Sharo said croissant was cute.
Nov 20, 2020 2:40 PM
Dec 12, 2020 2:25 AM

Feb 2013
I know it's a silly question, but why are there so many rabbits in that town?
Jan 4, 2021 4:33 PM
Sep 2007
Poor Syaro, used as bait so Chino could pet some rabbits.
And then we have haircut episode. They care more about their looks than they dare to admit. Traitors XD.

Buh buh buh buh bread, lol.

Syaro decides to get lose and drinks coffee. Effects are... predictable.
Jun 9, 2022 12:40 PM

Feb 2020
The first scene with Chino, Sharo and those rabbits was so cute. ^_^

That hair cutting part was hilarious.

The Bread Fest was a big success. The kids loved Chino's latte art.
Nov 17, 2022 12:23 PM

Apr 2013
Sometimes I wonder how I would have liked to work in a bakery or a cafe... though it's probably no as chill as in this anime lol
Apr 24, 2023 7:11 PM
May 2020
A fluffle of bunnies has little to do with an episode of a coffee shop have a bread festival...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Dec 26, 2020

76 by IzunaHotaru »»
May 15, 7:04 PM

» New Anime Hype?

Parataxicalis - Jan 17, 2022

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

43 by Rasco »»
Feb 25, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

34 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 17, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2020

35 by 1Konochi »»
May 5, 2023 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.