Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2020 8:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Rimuru the professor lol

I can barely take him seriously in his slime form with that cap on. Yup, just an extra episode of teaching the kids and training. He even got a carriage for the kids. Respect the slime!
Mar 26, 2020 11:23 AM

Aug 2013
It's good to see more of Rimura as a teacher. His rivalry with that professor... Class S needs to be on top.

Good to hear the second OP again.

Mar 26, 2020 12:51 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I enjoyed this episode, now I have to sit back and wait for the next one to come out.
Mar 26, 2020 1:45 PM

Mar 2010
I was expecting more fan service and some oppai being flung in my face, and we got it, passively but satisfying nonetheless , loved their reaction when he warped back the city you could see all the great progression they have made. Their overreaction when he left left me in tears of joy since I laughed to the point of suffocation... lolz
I'm legit worried about how his students will do and hoping he is able to supervise while they go through this trial, might have missed that info during his time with the other teachers. But damn good episode, a perfectly uneventful life is what we should all strive for indeed.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 26, 2020 3:45 PM

Oct 2012
So this is the 3-part OVA. This should really have it's own entry but whatevs.
Good stuff, a build-up episode and not as cringe as the last one.
Looking forward to Class S crushing Class A!
Mar 26, 2020 5:02 PM

Nov 2017
So I suppose this 3 episode arc is the sequel of s1 and prequel of s2
Nice to see more of the students. I am worried for them though. Wasnt that guy at the end the butler guy in the beginning? I bet the class a teacher has something to do with it. all of that for... 10 gold coins
Also the town of guratol is a pretty cozy looking place

plz @ me
Mar 26, 2020 9:50 PM

Jul 2017
That's a real deluxe camping car. Looks like it's going to be pulled by a Darmanitan too lol

Mar 27, 2020 8:03 AM

Dec 2018
I am loving Rimuru being GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka) to the kids, it pleases my GTO loving heart.

Great Teacher Rimuru Banzai!!!
Mar 27, 2020 8:03 PM
Jun 2017
Love this 3rd OVA as rimuru is back being a teacher to his students. I am excited for the next part of it.
Mar 29, 2020 3:35 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This says a lot about how amazing this series is.
I still can't believe I watch this back when it was airing, and that was late 2018, and now it's almost spring 2020, time sure passes fast, watching this Anime for the first time sure feels like it was just yesterday, it brought back a lot of nostalgia with it and made me aware of how massive my life shifted in the span of just shy under 2 years.

I can't wait for the second the 2 remaining episodes, the upcoming spin-off series, and the second season.
Mar 29, 2020 11:57 AM

Feb 2007
"I shall relax with all my might!" - dear Ranga, this is not how relaxing works...

Playing with Rimuru-sensei. :D

I suspect that class would have no problems even without equipment...

Quite the welcome at home. :D

Did not expect Gesdar to be working with the bandits, this will make things even more interesting.
Mar 29, 2020 9:10 PM

Dec 2018
I'm glad they reduced the level of fanservice, I really don't know what made them think this story had anything sexual, not even spin-off like Tensura Nikki or the side story of the Bunny Girl have some fanservice material.
Mar 30, 2020 2:03 AM

Feb 2007
024 said:
I bet the class a teacher has something to do with it.

I doubt it. Rather than that, his rush to be the first makes him a prime candidate for the slave collar.
Mar 30, 2020 9:58 PM

Jul 2016
Better than the first two OVAs but since it was mostly build-up, it wasn't that special. It was nice to see Rimuru's students again tho.

Looking forward to seeing how the kids will do at the trials. Not really worried about those bandits if I'm honest.
Mar 31, 2020 3:50 AM

Oct 2017
Mostly build up for the next episode but this was a relaxing and fun episode. It was nice to see the kids again.
Mar 31, 2020 2:02 PM

Apr 2009
The butler did it! Wonder what's he really up to anyway? And if that enslavement collar's for Rimuru, will it work? If so, is it one of the Demon Lord's plot? More questions!!! >_<

Interesting, they'll win of course but where's the fun in that? LOL Besides Jeff-sensei is up to something.

Hey no fan service for a change!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 2, 2020 10:17 PM

Dec 2015
heh. just finished ep1 of the three parter. enjoyed it alot.

any news on the release dates for 2-3? i know the 'news' says the disks are coming out with manga issues... so when's the dates for those issues?

let's all hope nothing gets delayed because of the corona. :p that'd suck.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Apr 19, 2020 12:39 PM

Apr 2011
I like seeing Rimuru as a teacher xD

Can't wait for the next ep btw!

Jul 12, 2020 11:58 AM

May 2018
Now that is a great carriage
Jul 14, 2020 7:39 PM

Feb 2014
Meh, the whole "Rimuru as teacher of these kids" was the less interesting part of the anime, and is the same in the OVA.
Aug 22, 2020 10:18 PM

Aug 2019
pretty interesting all round episode, definitely way more series OVA then the last 2 lmao, not saying i didn't necessarily enjoy the previous 2 ovas...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
anyway, good to see Rimuru's students are doing well, since the whole merging with greater spirits, we didn't really get to see what they could all potentially do now, but by the looks of it with the whole class vs class competition the teachers are doing with their students, it would be a good chance to properly show what they can do.

Rimuru's reunion, although short lived, was very nice to see. Very wholesome to see him get a big welcome back, goes to show how much everyone in the village loves him, lmao they also all seem to have some special sixth sense that tells them when he arrives.

What an ending, definitely made things interesting with the butler(??) seeming to have alternate plans by helping these thieves in their plan. Eh, i wonder how far they'll get when they realise that the person there up against has killed an orc lord and a world ending fish, and could probably obliterate them to dust in a flash.
Nov 3, 2020 3:07 PM

Oct 2013
Another funny and lighthearted ministory, this time about Rimuru as a professor leading his class in a special survival-based competition.
Dec 22, 2020 6:58 AM

Apr 2013
Punkero said:
Meh, the whole "Rimuru as teacher of these kids" was the less interesting part of the anime, and is the same in the OVA.

I agree, the best part of the episode was when he visited the city. Nonetheless I enjoyed this episode, though I wonder why he needs money to buy a table if he owns a whole nation lol
Dec 22, 2020 7:10 AM

Jul 2013
Why'd they made this into an arc? It should be like half an episode at most.
Jan 1, 2021 11:45 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, some plot in these types of OVA. I enjoyed this episode more than the second half of the anime. This story should be included in the anime since I never cared about these kids lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 14, 2021 8:41 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
They took the kids arc very seriously with this expansion. Its a side one, but i feel like this one will make me more familiar with the kids power, especially for Chloe. So, well, its pretty much a promising mini arc, far more than i expect, revolving three last ova.

Its a built-up episode. Look at how damn comfortable that camping wooden carriage. I mean, damn, i want that shit too! The bandits looked very familiar, right? And someone might be conspirating that thing, and might brought the kids into a danger. Lets see how they deal with it....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 18, 2021 10:15 AM

May 2015
So a trap!!!!!!!!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 7, 2021 2:05 PM

Mar 2019
Rimuru with that teacher hat looks so good. Chloe still being best kid. I still don't like Gale though, he looks too out of place for me. This looks like a 2 part OVA so let's see how it ends.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 8, 2021 1:04 PM
Jun 2019
Ok, let me tell you folks something. Professor Tiss is gonna get bullied so hard if she ever goes to Norway. Because the Norwegian word Tiss is translated to "pee" in English. Making her Professor Pee in Norway. I just couldn't not make a comment about that because it's just such a huge coincidence that they decided to name her the Norwegian word for pee.
May 21, 2021 12:32 PM

May 2020
Jul 2, 2021 6:27 AM

Oct 2016
I love Ranga, goodest boi. Rimuru with the graduation cap is adorable lmao. Rimuru city's reaction when Rimuru went home was hilarious. It's those bandits again, the bandits Rimuru clapped when he first went to Dwargon. Welp, they're gonna get clapped again.
Sep 9, 2022 5:59 AM
Nov 2021
yea, yea, i liked it
Jan 13, 2023 10:32 AM

Jul 2015
GTR - Great Teach Rimuru

Until now Rimuru has mostly done all the fighting so fun to see for once how well the kids perform on their own.

Oct 19, 2023 6:08 PM

Nov 2010
I'm sad that the fanservice episodes have ended. I wanted to see more naked Shuna, Shion, and Milim!

That camping car is cool, and I can relate with the girls. As someone who grew up surrounded by comforts, I cannot imagine traveling long distances without a state-of-the-art and very clean toilet! It's also the main reason why I'm not fond of traveling. It's impossible for me to use public toilets.
Dec 16, 2023 6:04 PM

Nov 2023
Gahhdamn, Rimuru as a teacher
Mar 13, 4:23 AM

Aug 2019
yay more of the students. the girls are cute >:3

HiljainenSipuliMar 13, 4:26 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 3:42 AM

May 2015
Those bandits are in for a rude awakening if they think one full potion and a collar is enough to kidnap Rimuru's students!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2020

56 by Magicmist »»
Apr 6, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2020

42 by Magicmist »»
Apr 5, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 2 Discussion (Hey! Butts!) ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2019

51 by Magicmist »»
Apr 4, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2019

92 by Magicmist »»
Apr 4, 5:43 PM

» DISCUSSION PRE-OVA

ChrisTries - Dec 7, 2018

24 by xsajk7465 »»
Nov 4, 2022 2:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.