Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 15, 2017 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, I had fun watching this episode. The game they played was really simple yet Aoba and the others seems to have an interesing time playing it.

Glad to see Nene getting more screen time in his episode as well.
It's not always about making games but also playing them~

I like how this episode had a song montage of Aoba in a bear outfit. Very catchy.
Aug 15, 2017 8:10 AM

Sep 2013
Here I thought when we got a lot more Nene in an episode this would be fun. I got a lot of feels instead. I enjoyed her presence when she was featured and I just now noticed Nene's game is a crummier version of Castle Crashers. Props to Nene for having a game that was playable though. I'm also starting to like the new girl as too.

Though I understood why the company decided to have Kou do the key visuals, I still couldn't help but feel awful for Aoba. She's worked so hard to get to this point, only to have something she's suppose to be working on to be taken away from her. I know it's just one thing, but if it happened once, will it happen again later?

Fortunately, I wasn't too sad over all this because of Aoba's spirit but when the tears started flowing, I went right back to feeling awful. In the end, the more experienced and polished Kou won. Not gonna lie , Aoba's visuals paled in comparison to Kou's due to how Aoba had Peco not being front and center. Peco was centered, but she was put far back, making her hard to notice. It was a nice try though.

I'm glad that Aoba is still determined despite this setback. Hopefully she'll prove one day that she's better than what the higher ups think she is. I wouldn't mind another competition as well and I will be rooting for her victory.
TehSnawnAug 15, 2017 8:17 AM

Aug 15, 2017 8:12 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Nene finally finished her game, it was fun watching Aoba and Hotarun play it. :D

Looks like it's time to draw the Key Visual for the game's alpha, sadly due to coroporate plays and marketing strategies, Ko is asked to draw it instead. :(

I really liked watching Aoba trying her best to draw her illustration and I loved how she recalled Shizuku's advice while doing it. The montage in the bear suit was nice as well.

The best part of the episode was definitely the final scene, Aoba crying after seeing Ko's illustration was heartbreaking and made me tear up as well. Loved the last moment with Ko overlooking Aoba from the side, they honestly have a really lovely mentor men-tee relationship. Sountrack was excellent for the whole scene.

Seeing Aoba still motivated and cheerful post credit was great. :)
Aug 15, 2017 8:15 AM

Jul 2016
Well, New Game !! as a whole so far is kind of like Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid in the fact that both series clearly have differences between the ordering of events and missing scenes between the manga and anime, but they're both adapted extremely well. I know this doesn't have to do with the episode, but since I caught up with the manga and am along with watching, I notice a lot of the differences, so sometimes, I feel like mentioning this.

Now, it was good to see Aoba meet up with Hotarun and Nene again. Hotarun doesn't get as much screen time in the anime so it's good to see her when you can, even though, we don't get to know her as well. The illustration art stuff is great too. Aoba and Kou have been having really good competitions.

Aug 15, 2017 8:19 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Back to form after last week's mediocre episode due to too much bait and fanservice (i rather have more Kou x Rin cause that feels natural unlike all the others).

Aoba cried as soon as she saw Yagami's illustration, did she know there already that she had no chance? Probably.

This is business after all and it is also likely that Yagami's illustration would have been chosen no matter what cause her name is attached to it which will garner the people to buy the game.

I'm not sure yet which illustration i prefer, what do you guys think after seeing both?
Aug 15, 2017 8:31 AM

Jun 2012
While 1st part was very sweet, and im glad Nene finished her game, 2nd part left me really angry, and got reminded of dark side of gaming, they have no right to do this to poor Aoba :( Not gonna lie, 2nd part of episode might be my least favorite part of entire series.
Aug 15, 2017 8:43 AM

Sep 2013
Smudy said:

I'm not sure yet which illustration i prefer, what do you guys think after seeing both?

As an artist myself, I liked Kou's better. Her's was more livelier and told a better story. Her artwork tells me that there's a girl named Peco who is living amongst the bears and is fighting them from the inside. On top of that, Peco was front and center which made it easier for her to notice.

As for Aoba's, I understood her reasoning on why she drew it that way. Peco is trying to be secretive and blend in with her enemies. Unfortunately, that's the only story her piece told me while Kou's had that same story and then some. Also, Peco wasn't noticable which served it's purpose of blending in but at the same time she's the main character and you're playing as her. You'd want to see a cool picture of someone you play as.
TehSnawnAug 15, 2017 8:50 AM

Aug 15, 2017 8:43 AM

Jun 2015
Nene was really nervous to show Aoba her new game. She worked for six months on it. It turned out really good. They had a lot of fun playing it. I'm glad to see Nene getting more screen time. Key visuals have to be drawn for the game's alpha, but Kou was asked to draw them instead of Aoba. All because to have better sales. That was devastating for Aoba. It was decided to have a competition to see who has the better key visual. It was emotional when Aoba saw Kou's drawing. She didn't win, but she is motivated to try her best the next time. I personally like Aoba's drawing.
Aug 15, 2017 8:50 AM

Jun 2011
TehSnawn said:
Smudy said:

An an artist myself, I liked Kou's better. Her's was more livelier and told a better story. Her artwork tells me that there's a girl named Peco who is living amongst the bears and is fighting them from the inside. On top of that, Peco was front and center which made it easier for her to notice.

As for Aoba's, I understood her reasoning on why she drew it that way. Peco is trying to be secretive and blend in with her enemies. Unfortunately, that's the only story her piece told me while Kou's had that same story and then some. Also, Peco wasn't noticable which served it's purpose of blending in but at the same time she's the main character and you're playing as her. You'd want to see a cool picture of someone you play as.

This. Aoba's looks more like a concept art you'd see in a game artbook. See them for yourself.

I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Aug 15, 2017 8:57 AM

Mar 2013
yay nene's game is finished but i'm a little disappointed she didn't show it to umiko. we get another yagami and aobo battle for key illustrator and I honestly don't know who's drawing is better but if I was forced to choose I guess I would choose yagami. so many feels towards the end especially when aoba was crying.
Aug 15, 2017 9:07 AM

Sep 2008
Another great episode with so much packed in that the OP credits were skipped (although the OP theme was played later). The first part shows Nene debuting her game to Aoba and Hotarun. I actually thought the game was going to crash right at the end, but I'm glad I was wrong. I have no spoilers, but my guess is that a programming job is going to open up at Eagle Jump pretty soon. Well, since we're halfway through the season, I hope it's very soon.

The 2nd half of the ep was more serious as Kou was substituted in for Aoba to draw the key visuals. It's great to see how far Aoba's talent has developed since the first few episodes of Season 1, but in the end her visual lost to Kou's, which is probably what you would expect in real life. But a ton of character growth for Aoba. I especially liked it when Aoba yelled back at Kou, asking her not to treat her as a child, then she chugged downed a black coffee. A lot of feels at the end.

Still my favorite show of the season, 5/5.
Aug 15, 2017 9:07 AM
Dec 2011
Yet another awesome episode. So amazing! Some form of drama, Hifume gets tackled by a squirrel...

Craziness ensues. :)
Aug 15, 2017 9:13 AM

Sep 2016
aoba finally have a chance to feel your everyday workplace politics and nepotism. you have long road!!! FeelsBadMan
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 15, 2017 9:47 AM

Apr 2011
I have mixed reactions to this episode. It was upsetting they let Kou drew the key visual and not the main character designer. Of course money contradict this. I was hoping Aoba, the underdog would hopefully win, but in the end the more experiencing was chosen and it was hard to accept. But Aoba didn't let it get her down but got more determined.

Noticed they skipped the OP this game. Also Nene finished making a game in just six months is really nice. I wish the comedy will be back for the next episode.
Aug 15, 2017 9:49 AM

Jul 2017
poor aoba and fucking bureaucracy
Aug 15, 2017 10:05 AM
Feb 2009
*hit by the feel train*
oblivious is a bliss
Aug 15, 2017 10:19 AM

Jul 2015
I couldn't wait to see this chapter adapted, and it sure as hell delivered! Aoba crying after seeing Yagami's ilustration really touched me.

New Game really does a good job in making both comedy and feels scenes hit, these girls are working on a game company and things like this end up happening, how they work hard and appreciate each other is so satisfying, I love it.
Aug 15, 2017 10:32 AM

Oct 2015
I got that feeling I get after watching NTR from the last part of this episode, the moment that hit me the hardest was when she bursted in tears after realizing her chance of winning was embarrassingly low and that cut to the published key visual was like "Damn it" moment.
Aug 15, 2017 11:18 AM

Feb 2016
This very well might be my favorite episode from the entire series. Never expected New Games to have developments like these. While I liked the first season, this season has been far better than my expectations.
Great episode. 5/5.
Aug 15, 2017 11:41 AM

Feb 2014
She says "プレイして" (play + to do?), it is a verb?

Also, is this SEGA logo?

http://i.imgur.com/jvpw0sO.png
Aug 15, 2017 12:16 PM

Aug 2013
Aoba when she saw Yagami's drawing, those tears of frustration. But she bounced back pretty quickly. Great scene.
Aug 15, 2017 12:23 PM

Feb 2014
Poor Aoba. She was doing such an excellent job as the lead character designer for the game so far, but sadly for her, the higher ups prioritised experience over her talent for the key visual design. Yagami was upset about this as well, but Aoba made a good choice for the two of them to have a contest between each other to see whose key visual would be published.

Upon seeing Yagami's key visual for the first time, Aoba started crying. I think she knew that Yagami would win, in which she does eventually, but the feels in this scene was brutal for me and a tear was shed in the process as well. T_T

In my opinion, I like both Yagami's and Aoba's key visuals a lot, but I agree with @TehSnawn on this one. Yagami has Peco close up in her visual while in Aoba's visual, Peco is more into the background and doesn't stand out as much.

Despite losing out, Aoba has more confidence in herself and she showed that to Yagami at the end, determined that she'll win the next time an opportunity like this one comes up again. Aoba has grown quite a lot in this season, and I'm sure she'll improve through success and failure as well. =D

Great episode overall.

Razzee said:

Also, is this SEGA logo?

It does look like the SEGA logo to me, although the E looks to be an A though.
Aug 15, 2017 12:32 PM

Sep 2013
Nenecchi completes her game and shows it off.
Aoba getting pushed aside for business reasons and cries once she sees kou's visual :'( but she bounces back up :)
Aug 15, 2017 12:36 PM

Dec 2013
I really gotta commend Aoba for making the effort and taking the chance when it came to her, even if the result was as expected. Cannot fault anyone for what happened in deciding to tag Yagami's name to Peco's profile to make it more appealing consumers. We are talking about an artist with 8 years of industry experience after all. And despite all of that, I thought Aoba's entry was great as well. Broke my heart when she started shedding those tears of frustration.
It was a great effort on her part, and it was wonderful to see her still grow and take away so much from that experience. The love and support in her work place is awesome as well.

As for Nene, I swear she puts in more effort in making that game than I would have expected from her initial self back in season 1. It's no surprise to see Aoba surprised at the resulting game, and the pride she showed at her friends accomplishment. I think if she really wanted to, she may well have a future in programming games. I'm sure Ahagon wouldn't mind mentoring her cute little kouhai. XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 15, 2017 12:48 PM

Jan 2008
Another strong episode, mostly that 2nd half. The second season just keeps on throwing surprises.

Meta_Yoshi said:
Razzee said:

Also, is this SEGA logo?

It does look like the SEGA logo to me, although the E looks to be an A though.

It is but for copyright or legal reasons, not every show can just go on and use the name of real ones. So they can make do by modifying names and such or hiding it like that. In the magazine Aobo had open to use as reference, you could see Ikatoon 3, which is probably a parody of Splatoon and above the magazine you can see what looks to be a logo spelled Non-something, which is probably Nintendo.
Aug 15, 2017 12:59 PM

Jul 2017
A great episode again, Nene finally finished her game and showed her friends, and then all that key visual business. This season sure does have more drama than the first.
Aug 15, 2017 1:03 PM

Feb 2016
If Aoba had a better development this 2nd season I might have felt something for her, instead I'm just upset of the main cast decision to fuck her over. anyway, hope things get more SERIOUS after this episode instead of doing the cute formula All over again
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 15, 2017 1:39 PM

May 2015
Wonderful episode. Unfair business at times unfortunately, but they have to make a profit and make sure it sells after all.

At least they both gave it their all and ended on a good note. Hopefully Aoba will get her chance after this game.

Aug 15, 2017 1:57 PM

Nov 2016
This is my favorite New Game episode so far.

I really liked that this episode tried to show how tough the business in which Aoba is working can be.

The idea that she has to compete against Yagami in an all out battle got me pretty exited.

I wonder why Aoba cried, tho, my theory would be that she was just overwhelmed by the beauty of Yagamis illustration. Maybe she felt all the emotion Yagami poured into and realized what can be achieved if someone is truly passionate about something and that she has still a long way to go until there, at the same time it motivated her of course, since she knows that there's also a lot of room for improvement.

Can't wait to see how this will turn out.

5/5 episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 15, 2017 2:13 PM

Jan 2012
Ah, so the episode where Aoba gets royally fucked over arrived at last. Been dreading it since reading the corresponding manga chapters a few weeks ago. Sure enough, seeing it animated was also extremely painful. :( Soothe me Nene
Aug 15, 2017 2:45 PM

Oct 2014
Good plot for Aoba. It gives her the salt she needs to grow up.

Also Aoba's key visual looks more like a movie key visual than a game lol.

but we kinda get how these 2 artists are actually totally different despite their similar style, like Yagami is about the excitement and the thrill and the adventure, while Aoba feels... SOL.
That's also in-line with their respective personalities. Great plot. It moves forward without trespassing the border lines and changing the facts it had settled before.
Aug 15, 2017 2:48 PM
Oct 2013
Loved this episode. seriously mad respect for Aoba for pulling through that as I've personally felt the frustration of competing against something way out of your league
Aug 15, 2017 2:50 PM

Apr 2010
Poor Aoba doing her best with character design but not being allowed to do the key visuals.
At least she got the try tho and it's clear she still has a lot of prospects so it will probably only be a mater of time before she will be allowed to do the key visuals of another game.
The scenes with Nene where also nice her game was a success with the girls.
Aug 15, 2017 3:33 PM

Oct 2013
Nene was great as usual. I would play her primitive game.

I have to confess that I was a little sad when Aoba cried after seeing Ko's key visual, but I did like Aoba's better. Hajime, as usual, caught out saying the wrong thing.

I don't mind when this series gets a little serious with the feels.
Aug 15, 2017 4:31 PM

Aug 2013
By far the best episode of this season and perhaps the whole series when I look back on season 1. Finally there was a mass of development, conflict, and realism that made me take his show seriously as opposed to being some laid back, moe series that's airing this season. I thoroughly enjoyed it and that scene with Aoba breaking down like that was...just powerful.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 15, 2017 4:38 PM

Sep 2013
I always felt a bit salty about the company deciding, right from the bat, to use Yagami's name and art.

The companies success was founded by taking a chance, using Yamagi as a new talent. Years later, they wanted to change things up again, make a new game, with new people in charge, with new teams, a new designer, but at the very end, they want to play it safe and just use Yagami again.

I'm glad Aoba doesn't hold as much of a grudge as I would.
Aug 15, 2017 5:16 PM

Sep 2015
dam the feels . ;-;
Aug 15, 2017 5:51 PM

Apr 2017
Nenechi's game... all the feels. Sad that she's nervous to show her best friend the hard work she's done, relief when she finally shows it and Aoba is thrilled and surprised on what her friend has done. Joy and happiness when they are playing the game. A little nervous when it looks like Aoba is about to have a rage moment after the second death... Such a wonderful scene...

however...

That final scene... my heart, it hurts... Aoba saw Yagami's art and knew she still hadn't caught up to her idol and briefly lost it. But she composed herself and continues to push herself. It's stuff like this that makes for strong character development and a memorable series. Can't wait for episode 7.
Aug 15, 2017 5:52 PM

Apr 2016
who the fuck is cutting the onions? :'(
Aug 15, 2017 5:56 PM

Dec 2016
Good episode again.

It was unfortunate that they didn't select Aoba to do the key visuals but watching her work hard to submit something anyway was cool.

I was very impressed with what Yagami's work as usual.

Looking forward to watching the next episode.
Aug 15, 2017 6:03 PM

Apr 2015
Aoba is gonna lose, Yagami has a lot more experience. :)

Lol that SEGA logo :'D

4/5
Aug 15, 2017 6:48 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Smudy said:

As a stand-alone, both were good. But as a couple others have said, as soon as I saw Aoba's rough sketch (before we saw Kou's) I said to myself: that's not a key-visual.
Aug 15, 2017 6:54 PM

Jan 2011
This season seriously has been a very big step up in all the right ways .

i just really love the relationship between Aoba and Yagami so much comradery and sincere rivalry between those these two
Aug 15, 2017 8:46 PM

Aug 2016
Don't make the loli cry T.T
She deserved to do the illustrations

Aug 15, 2017 9:44 PM
May 2016
Personally I preferred Aoba's key design, but that's what a publisher does. All they see is the dollar signs in their eyes (or in this case, yen) even if it gets in the way of nurturing and developing younger talent. When Aoba started tearing up, so did I.

I know it sucks now, Aoba, but with time your skills will develop and the world will see how good you can be. Your dream will come true one day. Ko is simply paving the way for you to shine in the future.

Also, congrats Nene on your game! ^_^
The graphics may not have been your priority but again, with time that can be improved. Maybe you could get Umiko and some of the girls at Eagle Jump to give you a hand and build the game up even more (I've seen her working back at the office in the opening, WITH GIRLS THAT WE STILL HAVEN'T BEEN INTRODUCED TO BY THE WAY, so maybe that's a future story arc?)

Only gripe about the episode was Hifumi wasn't on screen enough. I need my Hifumi goodness, it's like an addiction.
Aug 15, 2017 9:56 PM

Jul 2017
I wanted Aoba to win, but Yagami definitely had the more appealing design imo.

Really good episode this week :)
Aug 15, 2017 9:57 PM

Nov 2008
Glad we finally got to see Nenechis game finished ;3

Well; in all honesty the company is lucky he industry is what is (and in this verse she actually has both the temperament [ she does ] and the support [most places don't have the second ] As they more or less took what is very clearly a promising talent that has the potential to rise quite high and stomped on it. Some people don't really bounce back with such fortitude / motivation no matter how much potential they have. (Or would bounce back but be quite bitter with say people on Christinas end or even Rin / Shizuku for not even considering a middle ground to involve what should be at least part of her role in a project that will have her name on it and yet will have lost a fair amount of meaning.. (and in all honesty the mentality of her doing so would be fair. )

Now of course she isn't at Kou's level and isnt well known. But it would have made more sense to actually invest in her (as a company) and have her involved in the process and if you were going to more or less take it from her anyway - Yagami isnt going to be there in that same role forever. I suppose you could say the 'training or involvement; was the contest.. but even that was Aobas idea and Yeah she accepted the 'idea' but at the same time she really didn't (ie it doesn't matter how good you do you could literally surpass Yagami Kou in talent but you start the contest defeated Because you arent Yagami Kou) *shrug* seems like a fine way to ensure short term gain and long term loss - from a business stand point youd want to invest in people like Aoba who have that raw talent. And if they are speaking of expenses - going free lance pro would have boosted the cost even more (especially long term if say Yagami changed companies; or moved up the chain etc and now Aoba has changed companies etc (Her talent would be accepted at another company as she certainly has it and a recommendation from Kou would be likely positive if she asked for it). Seems the company they are imaging here doesn't quite get how to work a middle ground and they seem to thing people with Aobas raw talent grow on trees as she already surprised most others in just a short amount of time. *shrug*

It would seem Yagami was more or less left as the character to promote the 'ideals' of an artist in a business world ? Had she not been the only one in any opposition Aoba would have had no real growth at all, as without it she doesnt even propose the idea. Seems kinda sad that no one in that room had any foresight - I mean they speak of money but you have to look at all your assets and how to grow them. (side note no one need tell of their 'regret' or what not as I already know its there; still the entire lack of foresight especially when your publishing company pushes a change is a little depressing kinda lost some points for a few characters from me when i read and the adaption form of it made it even more powerful so .. yeah lol ^^
sirwenceAug 15, 2017 10:38 PM
Aug 16, 2017 12:35 AM

Oct 2008
Nene finally finished her game! and she showed it of course to Aocchi!
Next target for Nenecchi would be Mobile game app development! follow the modern trend! hehe
The producer doesn't want Aoba to do the illustration and still wants it to be Yagami...and Yagami was so pissed-off by the decision of the higher-ups.
d'aaaawwwww!, Aoba cried as soon as she sees Yagami's illustration, of course 8 years of experience, you can't just top that unless you have a talent that's much greater than Yagami.
5/5.
matias067Aug 16, 2017 12:41 AM

Aug 16, 2017 12:59 AM

Feb 2008
sirwence said:
Glad we finally got to see Nenechis game finished ;3

Well; in all honesty the company is lucky he industry is what is (and in this verse she actually has both the temperament [ she does ] and the support [most places don't have the second ] As they more or less took what is very clearly a promising talent that has the potential to rise quite high and stomped on it. Some people don't really bounce back with such fortitude / motivation no matter how much potential they have. (Or would bounce back but be quite bitter with say people on Christinas end or even Rin / Shizuku for not even considering a middle ground to involve what should be at least part of her role in a project that will have her name on it and yet will have lost a fair amount of meaning.. (and in all honesty the mentality of her doing so would be fair. )

Now of course she isn't at Kou's level and isnt well known. But it would have made more sense to actually invest in her (as a company) and have her involved in the process and if you were going to more or less take it from her anyway - Yagami isnt going to be there in that same role forever. I suppose you could say the 'training or involvement; was the contest.. but even that was Aobas idea and Yeah she accepted the 'idea' but at the same time she really didn't (ie it doesn't matter how good you do you could literally surpass Yagami Kou in talent but you start the contest defeated Because you arent Yagami Kou) *shrug* seems like a fine way to ensure short term gain and long term loss - from a business stand point youd want to invest in people like Aoba who have that raw talent. And if they are speaking of expenses - going free lance pro would have boosted the cost even more (especially long term if say Yagami changed companies; or moved up the chain etc and now Aoba has changed companies etc (Her talent would be accepted at another company as she certainly has it and a recommendation from Kou would be likely positive if she asked for it). Seems the company they are imaging here doesn't quite get how to work a middle ground and they seem to thing people with Aobas raw talent grow on trees as she already surprised most others in just a short amount of time. *shrug*

It would seem Yagami was more or less left as the character to promote the 'ideals' of an artist in a business world ? Had she not been the only one in any opposition Aoba would have had no real growth at all, as without it she doesnt even propose the idea. Seems kinda sad that no one in that room had any foresight - I mean they speak of money but you have to look at all your assets and how to grow them. (side note no one need tell of their 'regret' or what not as I already know its there; still the entire lack of foresight especially when your publishing company pushes a change is a little depressing kinda lost some points for a few characters from me when i read and the adaption form of it made it even more powerful so .. yeah lol ^^

I think you might have misunderstood something. Aoba is still the main character designer, so they are investing in her, she is just not doing the Key Visual. As Christina mentioned in the meeting, she will still get credited for everything she has done as the character designer.

Anyway, amazing episode! It was great to see this chapter finally animated as it was one of my favorites.

BTW this whole episode reminds me of Compile Heart's Fairy Fencer F. In that game Yoshitaka Amano (Of Final Fantasy Fame) was used to promote the game despite only working on 2 pieces of concept art, while Tsunako (Character designer of the Neptunia series) was the main character designer (which was more of what people actually saw of the game.)
SainijonAug 16, 2017 1:25 AM
Aug 16, 2017 2:35 AM
May 2009
wait hold up let me make sure i understand this correctly, not only are they not letting aoba do the key visuals but theyre not even giving her credit for character designing?!?!?!?! i would have pitched a major fit over the credits alone
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » New Game!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

160 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 27, 4:31 PM

Poll: » New Game!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

80 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 27, 1:38 PM

Poll: » New Game!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2017

84 by Kristiwazhere »»
Apr 25, 1:37 PM

Poll: » New Game!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2017

87 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 20, 4:20 PM

Poll: » New Game!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2017

72 by winddevil1 »»
Apr 20, 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.