Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 14, 2019 3:12 AM

Oct 2007
Surprisingly good. It has the cuteness bait factor, but the fight scene was decent too. Seira somehow reminds me of Kagami from Lucky Star. :D

Mao let them finish the chant to seal him before deciding to choose shoot them with his staff... Yuuuushaaaaa!!!! xD

7/10
Jan 14, 2019 5:25 AM

Mar 2012
just might be the cutest show ive ever seen.
Jan 14, 2019 6:13 AM

May 2018
So, that demon lord guy sent back to the past and become loli demon girl. OMG help, my imagination....

This is one of my most anticipated anime this season, and yeah it really just like my expectation. Cute girl with RPG-like background, at least there is something interesting rather than common CGDCT with daily life things. Welcome back Kaos-sensei ! OMG I really miss her voice (of course she will not Ababababa-ing here xD), and also Shio-chan(Happy Sugar Life) seiyuu behind Mao's voice.

Overall, great start. Really hyped for next episode.
Jan 14, 2019 7:41 AM

Jul 2017
Wow is this unexpectedly great for an original series.

Clearly the first few "game time" Endro feeling was being bamboozled by showing the *supposedly* ending, but welcome the lolis, not to mention the Satania Demon Lord all over again!

Definitely fantasy CGDCT, and now is the battle of this and Wataten for CDGCT of season.

I need more of this series...can't wait for more!
Jan 14, 2019 8:19 AM

Oct 2007
TsuzukuHunter2nd said:
So, that demon lord guy sent back to the past and become loli demon girl. OMG help, my imagination....

hahaha

Maybe later they will explain how Mao turned into demon loli. ><

This is one of my most anticipated anime this season, and yeah it really just like my expectation. Cute girl with RPG-like background, at least there is something interesting rather than common CGDCT with daily life things. Welcome back Kaos-sensei ! OMG I really miss her voice (of course she will not Ababababa-ing here xD), and also Shio-chan(Happy Sugar Life) seiyuu behind Mao's voice.

Overall, great start. Really hyped for next episode.

Did not know Kaos sensei seiyuu did a contribution on this. Makes it even better.
Liddo-kunJan 14, 2019 8:28 AM
Jan 14, 2019 8:23 AM

Oct 2007
KANLen09 said:
Wow is this unexpectedly great for an original series.

Good. No manga means no one will come into the threads to spoil things.

Clearly the first few "game time" Endro feeling was being bamboozled by showing the *supposedly* ending, but welcome the lolis, not to mention the Satania Demon Lord all over again!

Definitely fantasy CGDCT, and now is the battle of this and Wataten for CDGCT of season.

I need more of this series...can't wait for more!

They did a nice mix of cgdct with fantasy rpg. The battles would probably not get too serious since this has cgdct flavor, but who knows. :)

Currently tied with Wataten for me in cuteness. Is Doga Kobo also the one animating this?
Jan 14, 2019 9:25 AM

Mar 2012
obvious time paradox where Mao caused her own defeat but I don't give a damn because this is cute as fuck

Finally something fresh after all those isekai fantasy
Jan 14, 2019 9:51 AM

Apr 2018
At first i was like this is the most generic anime i've watched in my life but then i realised that it is a parody anime and that it is making fun of fantasy anime cliches and tropes but i am still not sure if i will continue it or not since it isn't parodying those tropes/cliches in a clear comedic way so far.
6/10 so far

Anw the characters are really cute and the opening song is great .The 4th best op of the season .
AkerakaiJan 14, 2019 9:55 AM
Jan 14, 2019 2:57 PM
Oct 2018
Liddo-kun said:

Good. No manga means no one will come into the threads to spoil things.

Which is funny because there's already a manga adaptation being made xD (1st tankoubon is scheduled for february. I think the 27th or something.)
Jan 15, 2019 3:27 AM

Aug 2013
absolutely fantastic
cutest fantasy anime
Jan 15, 2019 3:44 AM

Oct 2017
so far so good, I wasn't expecting a masterpiece but a lighthearted easy-following moe fantasy adventure and I got exactly that! cheers at that first sequence though, I liked the little twist of storytelling
[url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/mifti]
[/url]
Jan 16, 2019 4:10 AM
Mar 2018
The characters are all adorable but my favourite has to be Mei-the mage. I love her. The demon king is also adorable.
I can't say that I will be on the edge of my seat waiting for an episode release but I will watch it when it gets out.
Jan 16, 2019 6:10 AM

Oct 2013
The character designs were adorable. This is really amusing. I might continue watching this.
Jan 16, 2019 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
Liddo-kun said:
Currently tied with Wataten for me in cuteness. Is Doga Kobo also the one animating this?

Studio Gokumi is animating it. Definitely reminds me of Doga Kobo too though.
Jan 16, 2019 2:52 PM
Jan 2017
i watch the first episode and its ending at 4,00..
Jan 16, 2019 2:55 PM

Oct 2007
Stark700 said:
Liddo-kun said:

Studio Gokumi is animating it. Definitely reminds me of Doga Kobo too though.

Ok, thanks for the info on the studio. :)
Jan 16, 2019 3:09 PM
Jan 2017
the girl look like emilia and the loli devil like satania.. how cute
Jan 16, 2019 3:38 PM

Mar 2013
I feel like it was trying way too hard to be cute and funny, which to me, it wasn't... had to skim thru the episode...
But you guys said it was a parody? Hmm... I'll watching it again later, I guess.
KilikcliaJan 16, 2019 3:42 PM
Jan 16, 2019 10:23 PM

Jan 2014
So after watching the first episode... this means that the synopsis for this anime is completely wrong, right? The synopsis says the current setting is generations after the demon lord was defeated, but in reality the setting is in the past before the heroes beat the demon lord.

Jan 17, 2019 2:53 AM

Dec 2009
LOL i was so confused when it was scrolling credits and stills... I was like WAT IT'S OVER!? NANI!?

Man this anime made me surprisingly hype~
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 17, 2019 5:02 PM

Nov 2009
SirYanako said:
So after watching the first episode... this means that the synopsis for this anime is completely wrong, right? The synopsis says the current setting is generations after the demon lord was defeated, but in reality the setting is in the past before the heroes beat the demon lord.

But it technically is after the Demon Lord being defeated, at least in the timeline after they used that Dimension Spell.

But then the Demon Lord got send back in time, to an alternative time line to be exact. (basing on all the other time series and how they dealt with it, "Back to future" "DBZ" etc etc)

___ ___ ___

I wonder tho, what'll happen if the Loli Demon Lord actually turns out befriending the Hero and Party? Will they still go after the Demon Lord.

Bigger question is... where's the past Time line's Demon Lord? Still at the Castle? Will we have a Loli Demon Lord vs Regular Demon Lord?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 17, 2019 7:36 PM

Jan 2014
amlg said:
SirYanako said:

But it technically is after the Demon Lord being defeated, at least in the timeline after they used that Dimension Spell.

But then the Demon Lord got send back in time, to an alternative time line to be exact. (basing on all the other time series and how they dealt with it, "Back to future" "DBZ" etc etc)

___ ___ ___

I wonder tho, what'll happen if the Loli Demon Lord actually turns out befriending the Hero and Party? Will they still go after the Demon Lord.

Bigger question is... where's the past Time line's Demon Lord? Still at the Castle? Will we have a Loli Demon Lord vs Regular Demon Lord?

Ok that's true, but it's still not "after successive generations" as if the demon lord was defeated centuries ago.

Jan 17, 2019 7:51 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
The timeline thing was a little confusing at first until FINALLY Demon Lord actually explained it. They could have done that a lot better. :/
Still, cute little series. I'm fine with it.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 18, 2019 2:42 AM

Feb 2007
amlg said:

I do hope it will end up as a proper "Terminator" loop, though, with no alternate timelines and these "past" events leading directly to the fight we started the series with. It would be especially good seeing how Yusha only became a hero thanks to Mao's plan to interfere here.
Jan 18, 2019 2:52 PM
Mar 2012
Judgement Strike!
Good animation for both Mao & cat mecha fights. Many things that usually go CG are hand drawn here.
"Iku yo!!" This Yuru Yuri + Satania + Comic Girls vibe is quite fun & cute.
Interesting premise as a time travel, rpg fantasy, cgdct, school, camping(?) show.
The post Demonlord part will compete a bit with Tokushusen Asuka, but otherwise they're going very different ways.
Jan 20, 2019 3:31 AM

Sep 2018
Wow! I did not expect much from this anime, even if I had no information in my possession, this year I'm not minimally updated on anme and I saw very few PV, however, despite the narrative, was very nice and the characters are super cute . The Gokumi studio did a good job with drawings and animations. I want more too.
Jan 21, 2019 9:46 AM
Aug 2014
Excellent plot, but it feels so lacking in so many other areas. I'm going to keep watching a bit more, but I don't see myself finishing this one.
Jan 22, 2019 12:56 AM

Mar 2009
This was quite charming.
Jan 22, 2019 2:16 AM

Feb 2017
premise and plot seems to be lackluster

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jan 26, 2019 10:16 AM
Mar 2016
Old teacher use card teleport, they reference card captor sakura clow card!
Jan 27, 2019 1:59 PM
Jan 2016
Wow, what an adorable and awesome episode! I like the world, all girls are cute, and laughed a lot of time, it is relaxing and really enjoyable!

Their ineraction are also wonderful

Loved the fantasy world, and the idea is really fun with lord demon returning to the past!

Loved aswell minimalist art, looks really beautifull!

Want to see more for sure!
LimaolcJan 27, 2019 2:15 PM
Feb 12, 2019 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
STUDIO GOKUMI SAVES ANIME ONCE AGAIN
Feb 16, 2019 10:26 AM

Apr 2015
It's quite decent, production quality so good, I usually would have watched it but I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment so maybe later.
Feb 19, 2019 7:35 AM
Jun 2016
So the demon lord became younger, and is named Mao. That reminds me, there is also a petite sized girl in GJ-Bu called Mao.
Feb 24, 2019 12:27 PM

Nov 2012
Can I have the show from the first 5 minutes back? And the other 20 minutes of my life back?
Mar 22, 2019 5:50 AM

Jan 2011
Now this feels appropriate after I finished Dragon Quest 11 a few days ago.
Mar 30, 2019 11:30 PM

Jul 2016
Uhm, I don't know, maybe it's the time I'm watching this but I found this first episode rather boring if I'm honest.

That said, I hope the next episodes to be more interesting.

P.S.: Mage girl, best girl.
Apr 9, 2019 6:45 PM

Apr 2014
right from the get go my faves are Meiza Endust, and Fai Fai

but yeah this is already amazing, everything about it im loving it
"one step at a time"
Apr 25, 2019 8:22 AM

Dec 2011
Even with the title of the series and the episode I had to double-check to make sure that I was watching the right episode.

Looks like a great series.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 23, 2020 9:07 PM
Aug 2017
Urgh. Seen my fair share of cute girls doing cute things type animes but this is just... It's pretty much at another level of forced "cuteness". Makes me cringe when they act all cutesy to the point where it's simply far too excessive. I don't mind those mindless animes which are only supposed to be cute, but this just makes me think all of the characters are retarded.

My initial verdict from this episode is that the creators went a few steps too far, going from making the characters silly and cute to making them seem quite frankly retarded. It's at the level of being cringeworthy. Even with mindless cutesy anime, you need to balance the cuteness and "adorable" parts properly. If it gets out of hand, it'll just look stupid. I mean, sh*t. Let's just put aside how them sticking their tongues out for nothing and being completely airheaded along with the tasteless and boring "jokes", can someone tell me just how that loli somehow turned into a huge, obviously male, demon/monster in the future? Geez. Also, even if I suspend disbelief, it's kind of hard to stomach that "battle", it's simply too stupid on so many levels. Keep in mind that this is my opinion despite knowing that it would be stupid and not expecting any logic, but this is just even more forced than what I could've expected.

Urgh. I started watching it expecting it would be like a typical cute girls doing cute things anime but set in an isekai world, but even then I didn't expect that it would be so moronic. I wonder what you have to be like as a person to enjoy something this obnoxiously silly. One sure as hell can't be normal if this is a 5/5 anime to them. I thought I was incredibly abnormal after so many years of being exposed to japanese subculture and chinese/korean novels, but it seems even then I can't understand the charm of this.

Still, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it'll get better after the first episode's chaotic bullshit, you know, when it settles down a little.
SeregosaFeb 23, 2020 9:10 PM
Dec 13, 2020 2:38 AM

Apr 2020
This anime is really cute, I really like the character design,

So that loli is a demon lord, lmao
Mar 16, 2021 12:46 AM

Feb 2020
Cute start. I like the characters.

SerafosNov 27, 2023 8:04 AM
Apr 23, 2021 4:26 AM
Jul 2009
I adore the character designs as well as the weapons.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jun 1, 2022 11:53 PM

Aug 2018
perfectly fine anime good animation and comedian timing but too cuteness for me so i will drop it not for me
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2019

57 by Friedrich-kyn »»
May 18, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2019

29 by Friedrich-kyn »»
May 18, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2019

57 by itsChiaki »»
Jul 19, 2023 3:39 AM

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2019

29 by SoraKara »»
Dec 13, 2022 11:21 AM

Poll: » Endro~! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2019

32 by SoraKara »»
Dec 13, 2022 11:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.