Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2018 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Yuliy gets into a fight with Mikhail again. He also seemed really eager to settle the score with him this time.

Yevgraf is such a cruel bastard. From this episode, he showed more of his vicious personality against one of Yuliy's allies. A pretty thrilling episode with the action. It seems the show is putting faith into Yuliy for the finale and I hope he finishes whatever is on his mind.

Should be interesting to see.

Edit: Yevgraf
Got names confused.
Stark700Sep 20, 2018 9:59 AM
Sep 20, 2018 9:21 AM

Jun 2013
I expected for there to be some twist with Bishop (if that's his name) since he just appeared from nowhere, but I really didn't expect him to be a vampire. I think his death was honorable and I hope Yuliy will be able to avenge him.

Very good development for the brothers' relationship. They really care for each other.

The action was great this episode as always, liked the music behind as well.

4.5/5 I hope they can deliver for the final episode.

Stark700 said:

Heh, Yuliy gets into a fight with Mikhail again. He also seemed really eager to settle the score with him this time.

Kershner is such a cruel bastard. From this episode, he showed more of his vicious personality against one of Yuliy's allies. A pretty thrilling episode with the action. It seems the show is putting faith into Yuliy for the finale and I hope he finishes whatever is on his mind.

Should be interesting to see.

I think you meant Yevgraf. Kershner got beaten by Yuliy a few episodes back.

MrMushinSep 20, 2018 12:15 PM
Sep 20, 2018 12:44 PM

Aug 2017
It was obvious that Bishop was a vampire, that talk some episodes ago was very clear. At least one of the twins is dead. Good animation as always.

I don't expect nothing about the ending. I hope that some characters from the good side (besides Mikhail) die so that my score increase from 4 to 5 AT LEAST.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 20, 2018 2:55 PM

May 2018
WTF Vampires get sick, so wtf f can that ark do for them?????
Sep 20, 2018 5:14 PM

Aug 2013
"Oh, this guy was a traitor and pointed a weapon on the stalker thot that follows me wherever I go, I should probably trust him".
"Yeah, I was about to kill you all but I just realized that you trusted me so now we'll be best buddies".
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Sep 22, 2018 4:38 AM
Oct 2015
did they release 2 episodes at the same week or was ep 11 leaked?
Sep 22, 2018 5:27 AM

Jul 2015
IMS said:
did they release 2 episodes at the same week or was ep 11 leaked?
Episode 10 was late in coming with fansubs.

Sep 22, 2018 5:32 AM
โ€ข Mafumafu Fan โ€ข

Apr 2018
Im still confused on the arc, like what kind of secret power does it have that there has been a war for?

AMQ: StephWeeb
Discord: drsteph
Join me on AnimeMusicQuiz!
Sep 22, 2018 9:40 AM
Sep 2018
this anime is really good with good animation and story.even though bishop was only there for a few episodes i really liked his character and his death made me pretty sad. i overall think this anime is really underrated and deserves more attention.
weebs
Sep 23, 2018 4:33 AM

Feb 2014
The Bishop made it obvious that he was a vampire, but I'm glad that he and Yuliy still had that mutual trust between each other and worked together until the Bishop's unfortunate death by the hands of Yevgraf.

And because of that, Yevgraf has now acquired the Sirius Arc and has swallowed it. His face started to turn really creepy and he excitedly yearned for the creation of the "vampire arc".

As usual, the animation was pretty solid for the huge amount of fighting in this episode and the last episode should be pretty great. =)

A little bonus moment that I liked was Ryoko. After throwing her sword to Yuliy, he thanked her by using her first name, which made her blush. The officer behind her noticed that and smiled too, which was pretty sweet overall. =3
Sep 24, 2018 12:34 PM

Dec 2007
That head shot tho thanks for the memories Bishop, along with Bishop from aliens this guy is up there in the cool zone

Sep 24, 2018 5:10 PM

Oct 2015
That was a fast episode for Bishop, he betrayed, became a vampire, rejoined and then died, shows how fast life can be. Mikhail has resisted Yevgraf's possession but I guess its too late since the Ark is on Yevgraf's hands or stomach.

Looks like the battle is about to get heated since Yuliy's nakamas are joining the battle also. Too bad I'm nearing the last episode because this is my favorite anime of the season.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 24, 2018 7:59 PM

Jul 2017
A very good episode but the art did look a bit weaker with the character designs.
Sep 24, 2018 9:48 PM
Mar 2011
I really wish this was at least 24 to 26 episodes so that the supporting cast could have their characters flushed out more, and so that the MC can develop anymore. I like this series, but it just feels so rushed. I feel like it would have been great with the story stretched out more with smoother transitions. Learning about the vampire history and the origin of the disease and other Sirius history would have been cool. I look forward to the final episode.
My Karma ran over your Dogma
Sep 25, 2018 12:26 AM
Sep 2018
SRASinister said:
I really wish this was at least 24 to 26 episodes so that the supporting cast could have their characters flushed out more, and so that the MC can develop anymore. I like this series, but it just feels so rushed. I feel like it would have been great with the story stretched out more with smoother transitions. Learning about the vampire history and the origin of the disease and other Sirius history would have been cool. I look forward to the final episode.
Its really popular in japan and its always on the top 10 list so it might get a second season. Also i heard the pa works had a thing for two season anime “i could be wrong tho”
Sep 25, 2018 1:08 AM

Jun 2016
I like this episode It seems Mikhail break away from Yevgraf control and Yevgraf kill Bishop not suprise. One of those sisters dies I can t say they didn t have it coming.

So It will be Yuliy and Mikhail vs Yevgraf,Yevgraf bodyguard and that sister.

I start to less enjoy this series for some reason after Yuliy vs Kershener fight. I feel things are not as interesting was before thaat fight. Don t know why though but I think this series deseve a sequel If Yevgraf and remaining vampire don t die.

I can t say If Yevgraf is full villian or anti villian because he is trying to use Arc to save his kind. Its not really horrible goal but his action has cause death of Yuliy entire family,countless other people he have kill and eaten,also his disregard for life others does not help.

I think this series deserve a sequel. They still haven t explain why does Vampire have those diseases?where Vampire come from?How was ark created?

Plus Besides Yuliy,Mikhail,Yevgraf and Williard I feel like the others characters are not develop enough and feel like one or two dimensional character.I feel like That guy Fallon,phillip and Other woman of Haeger they are not develop enough.

Ryouko I think she is not good of character either. The only think we know of her is that she like Main character and stalk him around. There nothing more to her than just that. Sure she is curious about Ark but so is everyonelse.
SubaruHoshinaSep 25, 2018 1:38 AM

Sep 25, 2018 5:48 AM

Oct 2008
oh noes! Yevgraf villain got his power boost-up but the power of MC plot armor will conquer all...lolz...just what the EF is this Ark of Sirius!?
4/5.

Sep 25, 2018 7:41 AM
Apr 2016
Emily_Chatham said:
SRASinister said:
Its really popular in japan and its always on the top 10 list so it might get a second season. Also i heard the pa works had a thing for two season anime “i could be wrong tho”

You are undoubtedly wrong as this is a complete work of art that does not warrant a continuation, popularity has little to do with it and, even less, studio's portfolio matters little. This is something like B:The Beginning or A.I.C.O., an original series.
Re:formed
Sep 25, 2018 7:45 AM
Sep 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:
Emily_Chatham said:

You are undoubtedly wrong as this is a complete work of art that does not warrant a continuation, popularity has little to do with it and, even less, studio's portfolio matters little. This is something like B:The Beginning or A.I.C.O., an original series.
And b the beginning is getting a second season sooo. Its possible it might get one๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍โ™€๏ธ
Sep 25, 2018 2:36 PM
Jul 2018
Holy shit, I rolled my eyes so much while watching this episode. I absolutely hate when things get solved easily and inconsequentially through power of friendship and other shitty overused tropes like that. And wtf is wrong with the vampires in this anime? They're so fucking incompetent that they don't even feel like the deadly threat they're supposed to be. They always die so quickly and the battles are always so anti-climatic. I'm going to bet that the fight against Yevgraf is not going to be any different than the previous ones in this anime, even with his Ark power up. This anime is so cliche and predictable to the point of almost insulting it's viewers, and that makes me mad because it could've been much better than this tropey bullshit we're being given.
removed-userSep 25, 2018 8:38 PM
Sep 25, 2018 8:19 PM
Jan 2016
A good episode! Didnt expect Bishop to be a vampire, i also dint trust her, but this episode we could see that he is bad a all!

The moment between Yuliy and Ryouko was cute, for sure, she threw him her katana, he thanked using her first name, her blush was sweet! Major reaction was funny!

One more episode to go!
Sep 26, 2018 3:47 AM

Mar 2016
I knew the bishop would kill one of the twins, and get killed by Yevgraf when threatening to kill the other. Although, I thought it'd be over soon, they dragged that part for a long time. So, I found it rather boring. Still, it was really satisfying to see one of the twins killed.

I like the older brother, but I feel like he'll get killed as well. Though, there is also the possibility that he'll die after everything is over, because of the disease.

I thought the two humans would be a hindrance, but I am quite surprised they were actually helpful.

Humans and Sirius can give birth to a Sirius. Is that their way of telling us that Yuliy and Ryouko will be creating more Siriuses? I hope not. I want the wolves to disappear in a beautiful way, and become stories that people tell each other. (Well, I also don't want the two to end up as a couple. They don't look like they belong together.)
Sep 26, 2018 10:13 AM

Mar 2016
Well, this just keeps getting worse. I'm glad next week is the last episode. Even though I think it's a bad show, I still won a see if the ending was worth my time til now.
Sep 26, 2018 10:25 AM

Jan 2018
Finally , one of the two twins died . I hope the other one will die in the next episode .

Is this guy dead or what ?
I hope he is
Sep 27, 2018 7:57 AM
Nov 2016
Rip bishop ;_;

Watching that Loli get killed was so satisfying.
Sep 30, 2018 9:43 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Thank god at least one of those loli brats died, they were getting on my nerves.
And things will obviously won’t go well if the villain swallows the ark.
Oct 1, 2018 10:14 PM

Dec 2016
I can't wait to see Yevgrav's bitchass get destroyed
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 2, 2018 12:35 PM
Oct 2007
I'm not sure why but despite being the 2nd last episode and this week was action packed, I just can't feel the impact..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2018 1:30 PM

Feb 2012
RIP Bishop. Him being a vampire wasn't surprising and nice headshot on one of the vampire girls. Although we didn't get to see much of him I did like him.
Oct 25, 2018 5:07 PM
Aug 2018
I wonder how and if Yuliy can defeat Yevgraf. Poor baby Mikhail is going to die RIP. I can't believe the show is almost already over. Can't wait for the finale. Is everyone Sirius (ly) ready.
Jan 13, 2019 7:56 AM
Jun 2013
hu so we got a double twist with this guy. While I was expecting a twist with mr blond didn't think there would be two. Will say him blasting that annoying girl in the head was delightful and that baby suck line was funny as hell sucks they killed him off. Ya know I thought they were going to let ryouko fight, but I guess not which is kind of dumb since it seems they were setting that up.
souledge94Jan 13, 2019 8:00 AM
Feb 9, 2019 9:03 PM

May 2012
Really insane episode if you ask me! Quite love the buildup for the last episode, so sure am looking forwards to the last episode!
Feb 19, 2019 8:41 AM

Apr 2014
Seeing the one vampire girl get shot in the head mid-sentence is perfection. The flying between the other one and Bishop looked dumb af.
May 18, 2019 8:32 PM

May 2013
Bishop was a badass. May you rest well reunited with all your comrades :')

Loved Mikhail and Yuliy's bro confession ahahhaa. It was reals sweet <33333 I love their bond so so so so much

Ojou-sama was useless as usual lmfao smh.

Go get em, Sirius sibs! :D
Nov 7, 2019 5:08 AM

Jan 2015
Bishop was so freakingly amazingly cool this episode. Poor guy, losing all of his team and being turned into a vampire, having to eternally suffer from the guilt towards his team for not being able to save them :(

The way he murdered Larissa was so cool, that was the coolest moment in entire anime for certain.
"What am i mosquitto to you, wanting to suck blood my entire life. Babies get to suck on better stuff" LOL. #THEQUOTE

And he did defeat the 2 vampire girls, so he is pretty strong. If this was an actual many episodes battle shounen, i reckon this could be one hell of a sky battle.

Good guy Yuliy, saying that he works with Bishop, not the vampire. Person not affiliation comes first!
I think he is actually glad he died, better than being a vampire, but too bad he didn't kill the man he wanted before that...

Apr 23, 2020 3:21 AM

Dec 2013
Mikhail must be protected. Please let him live oh gawd

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Jun 15, 2020 11:53 PM

Jan 2009
wtf the animation quality collapse so hard lol

RIP Bishop and soon RIP Mikhail he got himself infected of that deadly disease in order to be immune of the brainwashing blood pact
Dec 29, 2020 8:26 PM
Sep 2016
11th episode was fine.

I just realized that it is not in the shounen genre. If people expect shounen-esque fighting and story-telling they will be surely disappointed.
No wonder the top MAL sycophant reviews give this show a 3/6/6. Pretentious "veterans" of anime consumption. No different from wine snobs and beer alcoholics.

This show did not invest into character development for the team from the start because it was not a character study or an in depth review of the vampire condition and the dangers and horrors it brings to others.
This show is a simple action flick meant to entertain us. If you want what I described then you are better of watching "Interview with a Vampire" movie.

The vampire sickness might seem like a cop out but in fact is the reason why the vampires seek the Ark.

Finally the story of Iba and Ryouka fall off for the time being. Iba has seen enough to judge what to do with the Ark. Ryouka gave her sword to Yuri as his weapon was destroyed. Good good.
Semi-final episode should never be judged as a stand alone. So I will reserve my opinion for after the finale.
Oct 10, 2023 10:20 PM

Oct 2013
Bishop turned out to be a vampire, not a Jaeger. That was surprising. Luckily, in the end, he remained Yuriy's ally. Or rather till the end, since he got killed. Too bad. I really liked him. At least Bishop managed to destroy one of those vampiric sisters.

Episode 11 was epic. One of my favorite when it comes to this series. I wonder what the final episode will offer, if penultimate episode was that good.
โœจSaint Seiya Club๐ŸŒ 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sirius Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2018

108 by Lxjagd »»
May 24, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

26 by Mishiia »»
Mar 3, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

46 by Adnash »»
Oct 9, 2023 5:06 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2018

41 by Adnash »»
Oct 8, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2018

50 by Adnash »»
Oct 8, 2023 3:44 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.