Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2016 7:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that's some discipline right there for Deku from Lida :o

Feels like another death flag for All Might this chapter or at least one of the teachers. With everyone coming together soon in one place, it should be a big climax, can't wait! I wonder what Bakugo's role will be..
Stark700Mar 24, 2016 7:45 AM
Mar 24, 2016 9:00 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Can I say that this chapter was so fucking GOAT
Mar 24, 2016 10:10 AM

Apr 2014
I can't wait to read it in English, lmao.

I wonder what Iida and Deku talked about.

Bakugou did join them, huh. :/
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Mar 25, 2016 9:28 AM

Mar 2015
they are doing silent mission to save bakugou. those struggle thou.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 25, 2016 11:28 AM

Dec 2014
Great chapter

The color spreads and the poster for the anime were just glorious.

So unless Deku can train his body more he can only use Full power another 2-3 times.

That Iida punch hit hard :(
A covert operation eh, Wonder if they'll pull it off.

The Pro hero team is awesome, Looking forward to seeing them in action

So Bakugou flat out refused Shigaraki?

That ribbit diary at the end was pretty nice as well :P
Mar 25, 2016 12:06 PM
Jan 2014
Now I definetely think that All might must die by protecting those damn kids. I would give OK to their operation if no one would care about Bakugou's rescue, but now it's like sticking a stick in a wheel and thinking oh it's nothing...
Mar 25, 2016 12:32 PM

Aug 2010
It's still pretty much the beginning of the series and Deku has that kind of insane handicap of only being allowed to use his ability at high level 2-3 times O_o? I wonder how this'll go in the future.

Iida trying to knock some sense in them was actually great

Loved the "Spare me ur shit and die" lol Bakugo XD

Dat Tsuyu family tho
Mar 25, 2016 12:37 PM

Feb 2015
Lol Kaachan, you tell them.
Mar 25, 2016 1:28 PM

Dec 2013
Deku really needs to learn to be less reckless.

Tsuyu's bonus was just great.
Mar 25, 2016 1:49 PM

May 2012
Man, someone's definitely gonna die or something. And, of course, their covert mission isn't gonna go as expected.

Iida's such a bro.

Tsuyu was too cute in the bonus, and her damn ring tone haha "Ribbity ribrib"

Mar 25, 2016 2:22 PM

Mar 2014
A rescue team with only five people. The last time I saw a rescue team with five people, it didn't end well.

And they don't want to go in combat? Good luck with that.
Mar 25, 2016 2:43 PM

Aug 2013
This chapter was pretty good, but I just want to share and celebrate this panel cause omg
Mar 25, 2016 3:15 PM

Jul 2009
So will this turn out like Naruto ? Bakugo getting his ass beaten and eventually join them to gain more power ?
Mar 25, 2016 5:34 PM

Dec 2012
If Deku keeps exceeding his limits he could potentially lose any function in his arms.

Iida punching Deku. He really cares about everyone and doesn't want anyone to risk their lives.
Seems like some of the students are going to rescue Bakugou.

All Might and some other pro heroes coming up with a strategy.

Bakugou- "Spare me your shit and die". Yeah you tell them.

Nice little bonus chapter on Tsuyu & her family.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 25, 2016 5:52 PM
Jan 2014
shinka_otaku said:
So will this turn out like Naruto ? Bakugo getting his ass beaten and eventually join them to gain more power ?

Could you please stop this stupid comparison, their not even the same character.
Mar 25, 2016 6:28 PM

Apr 2014
I can't be the only one who thinks the kids trying to rescue Bakugou themselves is fucking stupid, right? Iida was completely right and the kids are being reckless. Deku literally just got off death's door. LET THE PROS TAKE CARE OF IT. They're pros for a reason, you're just students.
But they will go and be dumbasses, because this is shounen and the main characters and they need to always be in the spotlight. Bleh.
Mar 25, 2016 6:32 PM

Apr 2012
Oh man. The more chapters are released the more I smell All Might's death. :'(
Mar 25, 2016 6:52 PM

Jul 2013
i feel the student's going in are just going to be a window more or less into the battles to come with them taking the chance to rescue him

at-least i hope if we get some serious shoehorning here im gonna be disappointed especially after the greatness of the Stain arc and what it laid out
Mar 25, 2016 8:07 PM

Sep 2013
Iida should have beaten all their asses and prevented them from leaving.
All might dying so soon in the story is awful, the series might not even go past ch 200 if that happens now.
Mar 26, 2016 2:30 AM

Jan 2016
Damn, Deku better get his act together, the stakes are insanely high for him right now. Really great chapter, I still think Yaoyorozu is best girl here...
Mar 26, 2016 2:31 AM

Jan 2016
And this part kinda reminded me of the Sauke rescue arc in Naruto, hope it doesnt turn out the same for Bakugou, please dont join the dark side
Mar 26, 2016 10:59 AM

Oct 2012
am i the only one that thinks that the Asui short story is a waste of space??

i mean if you want to make that shit put it in the tankoubon extras but dont waste space in the jump and just use the pages to make the chapter better.
Mar 26, 2016 1:28 PM

May 2013
This chapter was really badly written.

Aren't the best heroes in the world already at the same place where they are going?
Why do the kids think that the top heroes can't do their job?

Is Deku suddenly a retarded? Wasn't he supposed to be smart?

They talk about a stealth mission but none of them has a good quirk for it nor have any idea of what they are going to find there.
If it's a stealth mission, why so many of them are participating? Isn't 5 people too much?

Aren't they violating the law and putting their friend at an even greater risk?

Why do they think that All Might has already told them everything they discovered about the villain hideout? Why are they assuming that the police don't have a lot more information and has a safe and professional way to deal with the rescue of the hostage?

Again, why do they think that they can do a better job than All Might, Endeavor and the other top heroes in the world?

This for me was a big drop of quality in the writing.
Mar 26, 2016 8:53 PM

Jan 2015
Tsuyu is the most beautiful of her family :D
Mar 27, 2016 8:04 AM

May 2014
Fucking hell, shit's lit. I really can't wait for the anime now!!!
Mar 27, 2016 9:34 PM
Jan 2014
DereDereDonut said:
And this part kinda reminded me of the Sauke rescue arc in Naruto, hope it doesnt turn out the same for Bakugou, please dont join the dark side

Could you please stop this stupid comparison, their not even the same character.

HakuryuNoKou said:

Do you even read the page when Bakugou say ''Spare me ur shit and die''
HavocParkerMar 27, 2016 9:39 PM
Mar 28, 2016 5:11 AM

Jul 2014
"Spare me your shit and die" the best part of the chapter imo, I never knew there could be such awesomeness in one small panel of text and Kacchan. (Wait no every panel with Kacchan is goat)
Mar 28, 2016 8:52 AM

Apr 2014
HavocParker said:
DereDereDonut said:

HakuryuNoKou said:

"I can't wait to read it in ENGLISH, lmao."

So, no, at the time, I could not read that page. I eventually did, though.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Mar 28, 2016 5:23 PM

Jun 2015
If All Might dies. I'm thinking it'll be some sacrifice thing, where he protects Deku, and then Deku finally matures and stops being so reckless.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Mar 29, 2016 3:54 PM

Jan 2014
Awesome chapter! I liked Iida and Deku's interaction.

"What say you choke and die on some of that shit?"
LOLOL. Nice translation :)
Mar 29, 2016 5:29 PM

Jun 2009
HavocParker said:
DereDereDonut said:

HakuryuNoKou said:

That, and he's also restrained to the chair. (Don't think you tie your new friends to chairs. ^^)

Knowing him, he probably tried to face blast a couple of them as soon as possible and they had to restrain him just to be able to talk to him. ^^

Hard to really see him become a villain, though. He may be arrogant, prideful, and have an explosive personality, but when he had to team up with Deku, he eventually did end up trusting him a bit and took a pretty heavy hit for him, so at his core, he's got the makings of a great hero.

To be honest...it feels like All Might is going to die soon. Like, after the kids get there, All for One is going to make an appearance, and between the Villain Alliance and All for One(and maybe some Noumus) being there, it's going to get REALLY bad for the heroes and will end with some heavy damage on their side. Plus, also the possibility if there is a spy, they'll make an appearance.

They'll probably be able to get Bakugou out by the skin of their teeth, but All Might(and maybe someone else?) will end up dying and it'll really hit Deku and Bakugou and cause them to really begin working on themselves.
Apr 6, 2016 1:26 AM

May 2008
WTF did I just read...
Apr 6, 2016 2:51 AM

Feb 2013
If all the heroes from the meeting go to the rescue I can't see they losing, nr.1,2,4 and 5 of the best.
Apr 8, 2016 1:06 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Iida and Deku's interactions were great. Also, Bakugou at the end was awesome!

5/5
Apr 27, 2016 12:33 PM

Aug 2014
They really should just let the pros handle Bakugou's rescue...
or better yet, just forget about him :D

Not the biggest fan of Iida but he was awesome in this chapter, giving Deku that well deserved punch for being so damn reckless.

Tsuyu's family is just wtf to me xD
Jul 15, 2016 6:23 AM

Apr 2013
"What say you choke and die on some of that shit?"
Haha awesome.
Jan 8, 2017 2:15 PM

Apr 2016
Bakugou saved the chapter
Jan 19, 2018 11:45 PM

Aug 2016
I can't wait to see the top 4 pro heroes go into action together.

Set by SenpieX
Feb 21, 2022 8:45 AM

Feb 2021
Damn Iida getting some solid character development.

Welp those top 4 heroes are going into action soon. Who's no. 3 though??

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Aug 12, 2022 10:01 PM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
Iida really punched Midoriya in the face, still, it's cute how he cares.

More topics from this board

» question about the ending

asdewqw3erfgt - Aug 29

17 by MalyRBT »»
7 hours ago

» 👑 Boku no Hero Academia Character Ranking 👑 ( 1 2 )

nirererin - Sep 5

70 by UberBat »»
Today, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 390 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 1, 2023

36 by KoniginElle »»
Sep 14, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 380 Discussion

Kuma - Feb 17, 2023

44 by Masterdude1023 »»
Sep 12, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ARK-13 - Jul 31

153 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 11, 5:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.