Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 1:09 AM

Aug 2024
everywhere i go, i see midoriya getting cucked. i haven't read the ending yet, and i'm scared to read it now. everyone is making fun of midoriya by representing him as a mcdonald's worker while ochako is going crazy with other people. people are representing my g, midoriya, with a cuck chair. did he really get cucked in the end? please tell me without spoiling the ending, so that i can read it peacefully >~<
erm
Aug 29, 1:17 AM
Jul 2021
just read it instead of asking.
Aug 29, 1:19 AM

Aug 2024
Reply to Star_Platinum696
just read it instead of asking.
@Star_Platinum696 i want to, but after seeing the majority responses and reactions... i- ju... just feel scared to read it now :((
erm
Aug 29, 1:20 AM
Jul 2021
asdewqw3erfgt said:
@Star_Platinum696 i want to, but after seeing the majority responses and reactions... i- ju... just feel scared to read it now :((

it's not that deep bro 😭🙏
Aug 29, 1:21 AM

Aug 2024
asdewqw3erfgt said:

it's not that deep bro 😭🙏
@Star_Platinum696 aight bro, i'll read it. you'll be responsible if i feel devastated after reading it, k?
erm
Aug 29, 1:23 AM
Jul 2021
asdewqw3erfgt said:
@Star_Platinum696 aight bro, i'll read it. you'll be responsible if i feel devastated after reading it, k?

sure thing dude. But imo the ending was not that bad tbh.
Aug 29, 1:25 AM

Aug 2024
asdewqw3erfgt said:

@Star_Platinum696 i see. i'll find out after reading it
erm
Aug 29, 3:08 AM
Aug 2022
asdewqw3erfgt said:
everywhere i go, i see midoriya getting cucked. i haven't read the ending yet, and i'm scared to read it now. everyone is making fun of midoriya by representing him as a mcdonald's worker while ochako is going crazy with other people. people are representing my g, midoriya, with a cuck chair. did he really get cucked in the end? please tell me without spoiling the ending, so that i can read it peacefully >~<

No. The MHA fanbase is easily the worst I've seen. True fans aren't that vocal. it's mainly just haters who only talk about it to trash it. Then you make post like these which just intensify it.
As others said, just read it if you need to know.
Ask a person if real life.
Aug 29, 5:29 AM
Apr 2024
Star_Platinum696 said:
asdewqw3erfgt said:

i don't want to give spoiler to the other guy who created the discussion but ending is bad (imo ofc). It could be better.
Aug 29, 10:31 AM
Dec 2023
What is cucked? I know it has a sexual meaning but what is it used as in this context

To answer your question, yes, midoriya absolutely gets humiliated and bullied by the end, and it’s presented in a “fun” way.

He basically sees everyone he loves turn into superheroes and stop talking to him, except for him

Still read the ending; since it’s basically going down in history and you’ll get to be a part of memes and history, but the ending is god awful. Genuinely removes the entire reason I read this.
Aug 29, 10:33 AM
Dec 2023
@DayRivia

Yeah basically. The ending was really bad but it’s probably just salty Naruto fans trying to rub it in our faces. More than anything the ending was super disappointing and we essentially feel like we wasted our time
Aug 30, 1:34 AM

Nov 2019
TommyTheWeeb139 said:
What is cucked? I know it has a sexual meaning but what is it used as in this context

To answer your question, yes, midoriya absolutely gets humiliated and bullied by the end, and it’s presented in a “fun” way.

He basically sees everyone he loves turn into superheroes and stop talking to him, except for him

Still read the ending; since it’s basically going down in history and you’ll get to be a part of memes and history, but the ending is god awful. Genuinely removes the entire reason I read this.

There is no world in which you’re older than 14
“We evolve, beyond the person that we were a minute before. Little by little, we advance with each turn. That's how a drill works!” - Simon, Gurren Lagann (2007)
Aug 30, 2:41 AM

Apr 2012
From what I've seen, this is a typical lazy battle shonen ending in the style of "we defeated evil, but I'm already done with this title, so keep the general epilogue to 2-3 pages." I really hope we see a full epilogue or afterword in the future.
Aug 30, 7:27 AM
Jan 2021
Yeah, his ending was probably the worst one of the entire cast. It just felt so at odds with everything they had established about him already in the manga
Aug 30, 9:15 AM
Dec 2023
@MondadoMike yeah I’m pretty much a minor lol, I’m 14
Aug 30, 2:35 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
it's just a meme that's making the rounds on twitter and reddit, the ending was relatively normal for a shonen imo.
Aug 31, 12:29 AM
May 2016
asdewqw3erfgt said:

trust me, all of them didnt understand the ending at all. they criticize things that didnt happen
Sep 19, 3:20 PM

Dec 2013
I just finished mha and i don't understand the meme to me that was normal conclusion.
Sep 26, 5:37 AM
Jul 2018
hahaha, yes he got ntr'd, but the meme community is kind of exaggerating it XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 323 Discussion

i_m_a_hero_too - Aug 19, 2021

38 by ProGoddess »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 395 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jul 19, 2023

61 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 15, 5:46 AM

» Top 3 worst moments in the final war

akaishanks97 - Oct 13

4 by PeripheralVision »»
Oct 13, 9:02 AM

» Where will MHA fans Migrate to?

TwigzLIVE - Oct 6

11 by Old_School_Akira »»
Oct 10, 7:40 PM

» When will the chapter count be updated?

Ellenwitch - Sep 19

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
Oct 9, 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.