Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 14, 2011 8:20 PM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fam~ So cute
Sleep walking and falls down the ship XD

Dio sings the happy birthday song =D

Still love the 3D animation
Oct 15, 2011 2:46 AM

Feb 2008
She is indeed cute, she even took of her clothes in sleep.
She probably dreamed about when she enter the shower, that what I call a bad sleep.
She would dead right now if it wasn't for the rope. :D

Good voice actor!
Nice Animation :P

I hate to wait for another week :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 15, 2011 4:00 AM

Jul 2009
References to first series:

1. When we first see Dio looking up at the sky, Exile is just arriving some time after it departed from Prester. Dio says to himself while looking at it, "It seems you've also returned -- to the place where all are born and where all will return. A blue world." That line is the final Mysterion which was entrusted to House Hamilton.

2. When Dio pilots the Turan royal cruiser, he compares Milia and Liliana to Sophia, who is also of royal blood.

From the OP sequence, Alvis Hamilton (voiced by Hanazawa Kana) makes an appearance, as shown according to her new character design from the official website.

alvis.th.jpg

There's one person who hasn't been identified in the OP sequence as well.

lastexilewho.th.jpg

Liliana seems to have met Luscinia as a little girl. I'm sure that will have some significance down the road. Their segment in the OP sequence hints at a bloody incident, with a symbolic image of Liliana being crucified on a sword-looking cross. There's also a strange image of Luscinia and the five generals of Ades. Who is clinging to Luscinia's body?

lastexilewhat.th.jpg

I can't wait until everything is revealed. There is so much potential with this story!
arsonalOct 15, 2011 4:58 AM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Oct 15, 2011 6:28 AM
Jan 2010
Why aren't there any subs for this show?
Oct 15, 2011 7:35 AM

Oct 2008
icycoldpepsi said:
Why aren't there any subs for this show?

Not many people watching it/being simulcast makes it low priority for subbers.
Oct 15, 2011 12:12 PM

Jun 2010
OP and ED were magnificent visually. No complaints here. Musically, the ED was better; it felt just like the old Last Exile ED. I kinda wished they had kept with the original group that did the music for the first OP. I mean, the original Last Exile OP is the best OP ever.

The soundtrack so far keeps the original feel from Last Exile. Nice and folk musicy, as well as epic orchestras in battle. Does anybody know if Dolce Triade is doing the soundtrack again?

I watched it raw, and although I understood little of what they said, it felt just like the old Last Exile. Seeing Dio piloting a vanship again made me so happy. Oh man, I can't wait until subs and next week. I'll edit this post upon seeing it subbed.

MY FAVORITE ANIME IS BACK!
Ocean_HorizonOct 15, 2011 12:22 PM
Oct 15, 2011 3:50 PM

Sep 2011
I prefer the old OP of Last Exile.
Love the scene with Tatiana and Alister in the op. It reminds me with scene of the old op, where Sophia was giving orders.

Glad that my favorite anime ever is back. I need to hear more "Immelman turn!" "May the fair winds be with you"

I watched it raw as well, and understood it, except for scenes where people talk in military/pilot language
alec613Oct 15, 2011 3:56 PM
LastExile_613.png
Oct 15, 2011 9:36 PM

Sep 2008
I managed to watch this episode yesterday via Animax Asia....
5/5 for this
Oct 16, 2011 1:36 AM

Sep 2011
hello my fellow animax viewers! LOL
just wondering.. animax said that Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam premiered last night just a few hours after it was aired in japan, but according to MAL it was already aired last july 2. i'm a bit confused. @_@
Oct 16, 2011 8:40 AM

Apr 2011
OMG, no fansubs? I think I'm gonna go crazy!
Oct 16, 2011 12:05 PM

Jun 2010
The only subs I've seen are Russian subs so far... seriously, has that even happened before? Non-english subs getting there first?
Oct 16, 2011 12:08 PM

Oct 2011
Zeream said:
The only subs I've seen are Russian subs so far... seriously, has that even happened before? Non-english subs getting there first?

yes. Persona 4's french subs come out earlier.
Oct 16, 2011 12:32 PM
Jun 2010
Zeream said:
Actualy, chinese fansubs are always first to appear.
As for my opinion, new version it's too bright and positive. Gloomy old LE-1 was... deeper?
Oct 16, 2011 5:26 PM

May 2009
Raging because nobody is picking this up to sub, and I'm in the UK so can't watch it on the Funico stream. US and Canada only.
Oct 16, 2011 9:38 PM

Apr 2011
1. I don't speak Russian
2. Persona 4 is oversubbed (And overhyped, thus overrated)
3. Its already a week after the 0 ep and 2 days after 1st ep
4. Why something like Maken-Ki!, C^3, etc2. Are getting more attention than this?
5. From this point on, its really hard to keep my ming goes sane.
Oct 17, 2011 1:02 AM

Feb 2008
This is simi-cast? Are they streaming this on some site like funimation or something?

Oct 17, 2011 10:03 AM

Jun 2009
AddleBoy said:
This is simi-cast? Are they streaming this on some site like funimation or something?

it out now but ya

I like the other better and i wonder what happened to most of the oeters and that and why is dio living wiht thse sky pirates
Oct 17, 2011 11:42 AM

Apr 2008
Very strong first episode, I have to say I enjoyed it. And oh god, the nostalgia it brings! Seeing some familiar faces from the first series of Last Exile just made me smile. Having Hitomi singing the ending theme in a similar fashion to the first ending was really a great touch.

I am really looking forward to how thiis will progress. So many big personalities already and connections between characters, it really makes you think. I have high hopes for Ginyoku no Fam, Last Exile is my all time favorite series and I hope this one does it justice.
Oct 17, 2011 2:38 PM

Apr 2009
Whine-Subs is out for those waiting for subs
Oct 17, 2011 2:41 PM
Apr 2011
Subs finally.

Why the fuck is Dio still alive?
a6342164Oct 21, 2011 5:40 AM
Oct 17, 2011 2:59 PM
Jan 2010
It wasn't a bad first episode actually, the story definitely has some potential in what could happen.

Although I think there's a couple of issues.

Firstly, Buddy is no Cloud Age Symphony, as outstanding a singer as Maaya Sakamoto is (and she really is good) Buddy feels far too modern and poppy for a show that is so heavily vested in Steampunk.

Also, Fam. Yes she's adorable, and the scene at the beginning was funny but the fact that the director has changed the protagonist from a would-be amateur to a so called ace was a bad decision in my opinion. I feel that the animators have tried to make her too likable all in one go (i.e the ship jumping scene) I also think that this may end up coming back to bite them later because she could just end up becoming annoying.

And she definitely isn't Claus Valca.

But on the plus side, Gonzo showed off (again) the battle scene was quite good and one ups the previous Last Exile in that respect, and Dio piloting a ship again was just adorable.

@arsonal Something tells me that the unidentified character might end up being Tatiana,or someone like that anyway if Alvis is in (in her absolutely moe-tastic new appearance, though I'm not complaining seeing as that makes her look all the more adorable) then Tatiana may also appear. Who knows, if that happens then maybe Claus, Lavie and Alex will appear.
Oct 17, 2011 3:14 PM
Dec 2007
It was very similar to the first Last Exile to the point of almost complete rip-off (cough, the ED, cough...). However, the music is weaker and the characters/script are less interesting for now with a cruel lack of drama and suspense (despite the fact that there's a war going on and ships blowing everywhere, it doesn't really seem to matter to the characters involved and the direction is far too fast to put any emphasis on anything in this first ep). Still, kudos to the ever so great Last Exile ambiance, general design, references to the first series and of course... Dio !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 17, 2011 3:44 PM

Nov 2010
About some things mentioned by above poster.

Indeed the opening music is awful. Claus had different occupation, a courier and still was able to dodge all the fire from sylvana. That sounds pretty ace to me. Fam is still overshadowed by Dio in this regard. Tatiana was already in one opening scene ( with her navi i assume ).And im pretty sure Alex is dead.

It bothers me how much Sawashiro Miyuki there is everywhere all of sudden.

Also, dont you think they were quite generous for Dio and Luciola ( as I assume ist Luscina ) to survive falling out of their vanship in grand stream.
Oct 17, 2011 4:04 PM

Apr 2010
Jacut said:
It was very similar to the first Last Exile to the point of almost complete rip-off (cough, the ED, cough...). However, the music is weaker and the characters/script are less interesting for now with a cruel lack of drama and suspense (despite the fact that there's a war going on and ships blowing everywhere, it doesn't really seem to matter to the characters involved and the direction is far too fast to put any emphasis on anything in this first ep). Still, kudos to the ever so great Last Exile ambiance, general design, references to the first series and of course... Dio !

uh.. No >.>

this was nothing like the first last exile the first one was awesome... this one? lets see..

first thing they show, some teenage girl takign off clothes and jumping out of a plane...

the only decent non-Dio male characters? bad guys...

the vanship got called a "vespa" since when was this FLCL?...

a one hit kill on a ship and huge explosions? realy??...

5 vanships smoke screen an entire fleet and end up unscathed?...

the ships repeatedly fire upon themselves with no worries?...

realy?? since nobody else has said it so far i will, this easily may be one of the WORST shows this season

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Oct 17, 2011 4:15 PM

Apr 2009
Oh my god this brings back nostalgia! I really liked the first episode, looking forward to the rest. Seems like it'll always be subbed a bit late due to the only subgroups doing the anime are probably using the simulcast subs which stream 3 days after the initial airing as at least a base for their own subs.
RydakoOct 17, 2011 4:21 PM
Oct 17, 2011 4:31 PM

Jun 2011
Oh gosh, I absolutely adored the first Last Exile series, and this was a magnificent compliment to it too. I think GONZO finally redeemed themselves.
Oct 17, 2011 4:33 PM

Jul 2011
Why is everything I didn't plan on watching turning out pretty good... This looks like it could be a really good series, really enjoyed the animation. The OST seemed really good too, just a bit confused on a few parts of the story so far, but it'll probably get cleared up soon. The main character seems to be female, a refreshing change from the usually cliche male lead for this type of anime. Will have to see where this heads.

Oh right, I have no experience with the original Last Exile, so I don't have a basis for contrasting between them. As it's own, it's pretty good so far.
Oct 17, 2011 4:38 PM

May 2010
:D finally
Oct 17, 2011 4:46 PM

Jul 2010
I loved Last Exile, but this was for the most part boring. It was cool to see Dio again... perhaps it will get better.
Oct 17, 2011 5:05 PM
Oct 2011
Totally Sanguis, the first Last Exile is probably my all time favorite series and I loved it and Fam and the Sky Pirates and how quickly I got to like all of them and ofcourse Dio being awesome, and how much this recaptured my love of the first LE and it's world, not to mention the little teases of returning characters in the OP and the nice surprise of Alvis there at the end of the OP. :) (With Alvis returning I could easily see Claus and Lavie eventually as a surprise down the road, I mean it's Alvis, the three of them were pretty inseparable.)

As for Fam's skills that came up, she's been a Sky Pirate for a while so her flight skills are nicely set up similar to how Claus' were and Dio with his experience can still out fly her. Vanships have always been able to dodge capital ship fire with a good pilot, it's one of the reason's the Silvana was ahead of it's time during the first series using Vanship's the way it did (in addition to it's non-Guild controlled Claudia Unit).

Neverarine, you're certainly welcome to your opinion but I certainly don't see how it could get anywhere near the "worst" of the season, not to mention while there was more cuteness here than just Alvis in the first series, the scene you're talking about was basically the only one like that in the entire episode and it happened at the very beginning (not that we hadn't seen Lavie slightly under dressed either at the very beginning of the first series even if not quite to that extent), after that things basically became very similar to the original in tone and action/adventure (especially early tone before things really hit the fan). The Vespa is just the next evolution of the Vanship design, a slightly smaller model just like we strive to miniaturize our tech, regular full size Vanship's still exist such as Dio's machine so Vanships aren't called Vespas, they're different models. Didn't really have a problem with the smoke screen, with their experience doing this to other ships and with large enough tanks I could see the Sky Pirates being able to "smoke" up the needed area between the two fleets and season 1 had it's share of arrogant captain's that didn't properly communicate with their fleets that Alex schooled before Vincent, I'll give them time to build the tension for the real challenges to come.
DangerMouseDMOct 17, 2011 5:09 PM
Oct 17, 2011 5:07 PM
May 2009
Fuck yeah, Shuntaro Okino's son! Felt so nostalgic there
OP sucks in comparision with Cloud Age Symphony, but otherwise I have no complains. I like this. Hell, if this will be so awesomely animated with these absolutely wonderful Murata's designs, I'll have no complains even if they pull some weird shit.
And anyway, I'll always love anything that is called Last Exile, I'm just a fangirl like that. Hope to see more old faces soon.
Oct 17, 2011 5:11 PM
Oct 2011
Jacut said:It was very similar to the first Last Exile to the point of almost complete rip-off (cough, the ED, cough...). However, the music is weaker and the characters/script are less interesting for now with a cruel lack of drama and suspense (despite the fact that there's a war going on and ships blowing everywhere, it doesn't really seem to matter to the characters involved and the direction is far too fast to put any emphasis on anything in this first ep). Still, kudos to the ever so great Last Exile ambiance, general design, references to the first series and of course... Dio !

I assume you didn't mean the BGM music as it's music is definitely not weaker. Aside from the OP, which I totally agree with you and Qashqai, really sucks compared to the perfect Cloud Age Symphony, the rest of the music was awesome and done by the same composer who did the first series Hitomi Kuroishi (under her 3 person group Dolce Triade).

Also to make up for the OP I thought the song that played right afterward during the opening Sky Pirate mission sounded quite a bit like she collaborated with Shuntaro (the composer of the old OP) again as it sounded very much like their previous Last Exile collaborations on the old op and that insert song that played during Claus and Lavie's childhood flight in the midseason flashback ep. :) [Edit: I see I'm not the only who thought they heard a Shuntaro Okino song :)]

There was plenty of drama for a first episode as the war began and the Sky Pirates came in and lots of different character and political threads began to be built within the ep, plus the first series also started out with some merely moderate tension and then a lighter atmosphere before really getting into the serious war starting at the very end of the race. There's gotta be at least a little setup for the real tension.
ShortTermCrook, so far Dio's the only one who survived that as that's not Luciola, they are Luscinia and Alauda, different characters, and Dio survived at the end of season 1 with a few small hints within the show and officially being rescued by another ship. :) I can live with that to have Dio back for what he brings to the show lol.

Yup, Tatiana's navi is there with her, Tatiana is now a captain according to the official site.

Yeah Alex is sadly pretty dead.
DangerMouseDMOct 17, 2011 5:20 PM
Oct 17, 2011 5:18 PM
Apr 2011
My only main complaint about this series is the opening music for this series as quoted by masserati94:

masserati94 said:It wasn't a bad first episode actually, the story definitely has some potential in what could happen.
Although I think there's a couple of issues.
Firstly, Buddy is no Cloud Age Symphony, as outstanding a singer as Maaya Sakamoto is (and she really is good) Buddy feels far too modern and poppy for a show that is so heavily vested in Steampunk.

Other than that, the first episode looks good so far.
deactivated10325Oct 17, 2011 7:20 PM
Oct 17, 2011 5:22 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty nice first episode. It set up the conflict pretty well, and even if the characters seem weaker than the ones from the first season, it is only the first episode after all. The animation looked really nice and the OST wasn't bad. Shame School Food Punishment couldn't have sung the OP too; Maaya Sakamoto's nice and all, but her voice is kind of standard for J-Pop and doesn't make the song sound as unique as it could've been, especially compared to Cloud Age Symphony. Still though, that OP was pretty!

I'm a little curious, though: is this set on Earth after the events of the first Last Exile? I thought this was going to be an AU series at first, but it seems more like a direct sequel. Characters like Dio keep referencing things from the first season like verses of the mysteria and Sophia as a person in a position of power, so I'm guessing it's more directly related to the world of the first season, but the new names of the factions/countries and the geography make it seem more likely that it would take place in a different part of that universe. I guess Exile could've eventually led to its recolonization. Does make me wonder why Dio looks the same age as he did in Season 1, though.

Either way, yay for more Dio~
Oct 17, 2011 5:33 PM
Oct 2011
memeki said:
Pretty nice first episode. It set up the conflict pretty well, and even if the characters seem weaker than the ones from the first season, it is only the first episode after all. The animation looked really nice and the OST wasn't bad. Shame School Food Punishment couldn't have sung the OP too; Maaya Sakamoto's nice and all, but her voice is kind of standard for J-Pop and doesn't make the song sound as unique as it could've been, especially compared to Cloud Age Symphony. Still though, that OP was pretty!
I'm a little curious, though: is this set on Earth after the events of the first Last Exile? I thought this was going to be an AU series at first, but it seems more like a direct sequel. Characters like Dio keep referencing things from the first season like verses of the mysteria and Sophia as a person in a position of power, so I'm guessing it's more directly related to the world of the first season, but the new names of the factions/countries and the geography make it seem more likely that it would take place in a different part of that universe. I guess Exile could've eventually led to its recolonization. Does make me wonder why Dio looks the same age as he did in Season 1, though.
Either way, yay for more Dio~

Oh yeah, those OP visuals, so good!

Yeah, supposedly the new story takes place on Earth and yeah it is a direct sequel, it takes place 2 years after the first series I believe according to the Q&A ANN reported on from the Anime Expo premiere. I guess maybe these new factions and characters have built up over the two years or have formed from people brought from other artificial worlds since we see an Exile ship arriving presumably bringing more people/ships/etc. to Earth?
Oct 17, 2011 6:37 PM
Jul 2018
Love the OP! Not sure if I should watch the prequel...
Oct 17, 2011 7:38 PM

Apr 2011
Bit flashy for an opening, but I like it never the less. Fam physically reminds me of Lavie and her role of Claus.

The new cast was very cliche orientated, we have a clusmy boy, tsundere, a tomboy etc... It couldn't grasp the same feeling "Last Exile" had. The side characters are teenagers, who sound bit annoying, where Last Exile has older mechanic men, who were more entertaining with their antics and personalities.

Will continue to watch further, hope it have a melody feeling like the prequel.
Oct 17, 2011 8:35 PM

May 2010
It looks like Funimation is providing subbed streaming too. http://www.funimation.com/lastexile-fam-the-silver-wing/episode/open-file/sub

I wasn't expecting to see Dio; I thought that the characters would be all new.

Looking forward to seeing what bad stuff the bad guys are up to.
Oct 17, 2011 10:02 PM
Apr 2010
Damn it! It's been a while since the first season, so I have to kinda re watch it again. But wow, that was a pretty intense first episode if I do say so myself. Definitely in my to-watch-this season!!!
Oct 17, 2011 10:44 PM
Oct 2011
vansonbee: The only problem with that is that the older mechanic men didn't show up until like episode 6 when we finally really got inside the Silvana. I agree, hopefully there'll be a cool bunch like them though since the mechanic team was awesome as they slowly accepted Claus, Lavie and Alvis, or that the Sky Pirate guys will continue to get fleshed out as more than support and become that kind of team since they were pretty likeable in the first ep.

As for the ships firing on themselves comment from earlier, they really didn't, the ships were ordered to cease independent action and follow the flagship's light/morse code signals and targets due to the loss of visual sight, the Sky Pirates used this against them as they tricked the fleet into thinking they were receiving targeting markers from the flagship. Alex did this kind of out-planning maneuver all the time to weaker (and we don't yet know how arrogant this captain's style is) captains and this is why the Silvana felt like it was ahead of it's time since it used Vanships as fighters and scouts, as this is now Earth most powers probably still haven't experienced let alone adopted Alex's tactics, unlike the flexible Sky Pirates. :)
DangerMouseDMOct 17, 2011 10:57 PM
Oct 17, 2011 10:59 PM

Jan 2011
As someone going in Not knowing anything about this show besides it has planes in it.

girl sleep walking falls in to the sky with 6 moons?!

Nice art.

OP notices Gonzo is doing this! and on top of it it's School for punishment (there quite busy this season) >3

War is breaking out between two nations and sky pirates are helping one of them this seems like it could make for a good plot so let's see.
Oct 18, 2011 12:51 AM

Jul 2009
masserati94 said:
@arsonal Something tells me that the unidentified character might end up being Tatiana,or someone like that anyway if Alvis is in (in her absolutely moe-tastic new appearance, though I'm not complaining seeing as that makes her look all the more adorable) then Tatiana may also appear. Who knows, if that happens then maybe Claus, Lavie and Alex will appear.

Tatiana and Alister appear elsewhere in the OP, therefore it can't be her. Alex has already died at the end of the first series, so he is not likely to appear. However, Claus and Lavie are in the Last Exile sequel manga, so there's still a chance those two could appear.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Oct 18, 2011 2:16 AM

May 2010
I only remember few scenes from the original Last Exile so I can't really compare both.
But anyway, I find the first episode really enjoyable. The OP was catchy to me and the ED was ok. The storyline seems interesting.

Edit: This was a sequel??? I thought it was an alternate series. O_o
Although my memory of the original series is kinda hazy, will still watch this. :D
StormViruzOct 18, 2011 2:25 AM
Oct 18, 2011 2:24 AM

Apr 2011
Its finally starting!!

/nerdgasm
Oct 18, 2011 5:55 AM

Dec 2009
Ugh, I dislike this very much. It may have the same setting and and theme, but the style seems to different from the original series. Maybe it's because I watched it dubbed and it changed the style, but damn if it did, the dubbed version was better.

I hope this series warms up to me.
Oct 18, 2011 5:57 AM

Oct 2008
Neverarine said:
uh.. No >.>

this was nothing like the first last exile the first one was awesome... this one? lets see..

first thing they show, some teenage girl takign off clothes and jumping out of a plane...

the only decent non-Dio male characters? bad guys...

the vanship got called a "vespa" since when was this FLCL?...

a one hit kill on a ship and huge explosions? realy??...

5 vanships smoke screen an entire fleet and end up unscathed?...

the ships repeatedly fire upon themselves with no worries?...

realy?? since nobody else has said it so far i will, this easily may be one of the WORST shows this season

I actually wrote a much longer response in agreement with what Neverarine has already said here. I just add that I feel like I've just been shit on. It's official this first episode proves that creativity has completely died in anime. I actually went back and watched the first episode of the original series to confirm that I wasn't tripping. But sadly I'm not. Chigira, Kouichi has completely compromised his original work and he should be really ashamed of himself right now for creating these unimaginative, regurgitated, cliché characterizations. The amount of Lolita fanservice alone almost makes me believe he really thinks very little for his work anymore. Please someone tell me that he has actually been replaced by an android designed to make the same stupid shows over and over again. I seriously don't see how anyone could compare this to the original series creativity, which slowly developed the characters and skillfully introduced the plot to viewers in a well paced and organized methodology. I see none of that here.
Oct 18, 2011 6:18 AM

Jul 2009
I was pretty skeptical about watching this... Didn't want to see one of my fav series being ruined with all that loli...
BUT I must say I enjoyed the 1st ep.
The graphics were beautiful (hopefully they keep it up)
They brought back Dio. Even though he appears to have become even more fem (christ) but he's still his same old crazy self.
I'm a happy camper.
-- ^wrote that response right after completing the ep... I think mainly I was happy to see Dio was alive and excited to see the new antagonist.... though I'm sure this (happy wooo Dio is alive look at him be awesome) feeling is going to wear off soon... and I will dislike this series... --
PinkTacoOct 18, 2011 6:24 AM
Oct 18, 2011 7:28 AM

Nov 2009
Ahhh, that was beautiful and good.
There wasn't a moment i felt like nothing was happening.
I like it so far.
Oct 18, 2011 8:55 AM
Nov 2008
It's been so long since I've seen Last Exile, and now I'm pretty sure I need to go back and watch it again. I remember liking the show for sure, but I don't remember anything about it! This series seems like it's off to a good start. I just wish I would remember why Dio is significant XD
Oct 18, 2011 11:18 AM
Jan 2010
@arsonal Yeah thanks for correcting me on that, I only remembered hours after I'd written the post that Alex had indeed died prompting me to say "Bollocks, well that post is null and void then" I'll still be happy with a Claus and Lavi appearance though.

She did? I didn't notice. I musn't have been paying attention then, looks like I'll need to watch that again.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam Episode 2 Discussion

stevewiess01 - Oct 21, 2011

47 by -Dark_Flame- »»
Dec 30, 2023 2:59 PM

Poll: » Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 23, 2012

78 by K-cong »»
Oct 1, 2023 11:55 PM

Poll: » Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam Episode 15 Discussion

Shih - Feb 3, 2012

26 by Dawizz »»
Mar 9, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam Episode 14 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 27, 2012

22 by Dawizz »»
Mar 9, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam Episode 13 Discussion

lanblade - Jan 18, 2012

28 by Dawizz »»
Mar 9, 2023 12:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.