Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2022 2:03 PM

Dec 2020
Kinda unrelated to this episode but like what are those 2 top reviews bro 💀💀💀
Aug 18, 2022 2:16 PM
Jun 2022
Cevoy said:
Since I'm bored, and she asked what's your type:

Tierlist

StephAug 19, 2022 5:30 AM
Aug 18, 2022 2:22 PM

Jun 2020
Silent_Shadow05 said:
I wonder what the deal was at the end. Is there a time limit or something on this vampire business? They really leaving it on that cliffhanger though huh?

I feel like it's just a reaction to how oblivious he is, as if you needed years to fall in love with someone..
Aug 18, 2022 2:47 PM

Oct 2016
Gyaru vampires and ara ara vampires? Yes, please.
Aug 18, 2022 2:48 PM
Aug 2022
Good one. Love this one. Funny and good.
Aug 18, 2022 3:01 PM
Jul 2020
other vamps cute.
Aug 18, 2022 3:10 PM
Jul 2018
Wow was not expecting this episode. Animation at the beginning was clean af. And finally got to see some other vampires which makes me more curious to see what their society is like
Aug 18, 2022 3:13 PM

Dec 2019
Out of all girls showcased in this episode, Hatsuka Suzushiro=best girl

;)
Aug 18, 2022 3:25 PM

Feb 2016
Cevoy said:

Tierlist

Here is my tierlist but its still too soon to judge other girls we havent seen much of them
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Aug 18, 2022 3:46 PM

May 2015
"kuso bitch" = "friggin' hussy"
Got it, no swearing in my Christian anime.
Aug 18, 2022 3:47 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Just wanna take a quick moment and appreciate this rain here

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 18, 2022 3:58 PM

May 2015
Lot of people gonna be changing their tier lists later on lol
Aug 18, 2022 4:02 PM
Oct 2020
So we get to see the other vampires. Who do you guys like the most right now?
Aug 18, 2022 4:02 PM
Apr 2022
I LOVE NAZUNA SM <33 i rly hope we get more fight scenes, nazuna is so cool :0
what do i put here,, no rly im not creative ; - ;
Aug 18, 2022 4:04 PM

Jul 2013
This went from a chill slcie of life series that happened to have a vampire charatcer to an action series with a vampire "conspiracy" way too fast. The part where Nazuna cuts the arm of the gyaru vamp was quite something.
I also didn't expect to show almost all of the ladies
who appear in the opening so late in the anime and all of them in the same episode, thought they would be introduced in earlier episodes and gradually lol.
Aug 18, 2022 4:15 PM
Jun 2021
amazing as always!
Aug 18, 2022 4:19 PM

Feb 2012
I really enjoyed this episode. Wasn't expecting such a drastic change from the slice of life ish formula of them hanging out at night to some action. Love the new characters introduced.

To join in with the tier list posts here's mine based initial impressions.
Aug 18, 2022 4:22 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The other vampires were sure annoying though they're really all organized like that and of course Nazuna is the one who's all solo in this, at least they agreed to not kill Yamori and let him fall in love with her to become a vampire but I believe it was a mistake from him to say it could take years XD
Aug 18, 2022 4:22 PM

Jul 2022
first of f*cking all, WHAT WAS THAT CLIFFHANGER???? AND NOW I HAVE TO READ THE MANGA TO SEE WHATS UP (manga readers, are there many differences or is the anime a good adaptation, asking so i will know what im getting myself into)
second of all, that rain animation cleansed my soul of all my sins and now im reborn.
and finally, is manga gonna make me side with the other vampires, rather than nazuna bc i have a funny feeling that it will and also [spoiler but not really] i read somewhere here that she has weird motives behind her actions.
bonus, when she first charged to the scene, i felt so alive damn miss possesiveeeee
Aug 18, 2022 4:33 PM

May 2015
commonxreaction said:
Ko is clearly saying "juice" but the subtitles keep saying soda, and, from the looks of the can, it appears to be a soda. Tut, tut.

He's saying ジュース, which can mean soft drink as well as juice.
Aug 18, 2022 4:42 PM

Jul 2017
This was an enjoyable episode, definitely the best one of the seven so far. Loved the introduction of the new vampires and how they were just so confused at different parts of the episode with Yamori's unexpected responses to them, whether it's related to his tastes or his dream to become a vampire. Time just flew seeing them interact with each other with Nanakusa joining in later, meaning I was definitely engaged to this. The rain too looked pretty nice earlier in the episode.
Aug 18, 2022 5:25 PM
Nov 2019
The OST is bussin, not only that I find the new characters that got introduced quite enjoyable.
Action was cool, short and unexpected too, Loved this episode.
Aug 18, 2022 5:26 PM

May 2021
Great episode. The world-building looks much clearer now in regards to how the existence of vampires aren't well-known and the onee-san vampires trying to get closer to Ko was hilarious to watch.

Aug 18, 2022 5:38 PM

May 2020
Cevoy said:

Tierlist

Here I fixed that for you:
Aug 18, 2022 5:47 PM

Feb 2014
TwitteryDawn12 said:
MegamiRem said:
Quite the entertaining episode. The other vampire ladies are charming and amusing. It was fun watching them trying to seduce Kou. The cliffhanger though, is there a time limit?

Aug 18, 2022 5:48 PM
Dec 2021
commonxreaction said:
Ko is clearly saying "juice" but the subtitles keep saying soda, and, from the looks of the can, it appears to be a soda. Tut, tut.

English words can have different meanings in Japanese, so for example Nazuna calls Seri a "Bitch" but it's translated in the subtitles as "hussy" b/c in Japanese the word "bitch" means "slut" whereas in English it usually means "Rude/obnoxious woman" (or "weak/pathetic man")
Aug 18, 2022 5:51 PM

Feb 2014
Cevoy said:
Saygram said:
Oh yes I was waiting for this moment. The vampire gathering was really great (some nice OST once again). I don't think anyone would dare to complain that it's boring anymore. And if someone forgot that this is a vampire story after all, we had a nice darker moment. It turned out very well, I was afraid they would censor it.

Ahhh... Kitamura Eri as Niko. How cool.

OK. imo, some trash taste, but that's not my problem, so go for it. But... you know about the boy trap?

Hol up, I haven't read the manga... So which one of them has a dick? I got a feeling it's the one I put in "Ehh"

Aug 18, 2022 6:01 PM

Sep 2020
This is why you WAIT some episodes of a series before jumping to conclusions.

These anime fans these days would never last back when animes had 50+ episodes of development.

Impatient little brats.
Lost my old account in the hacking accountpocalypse
Aug 18, 2022 6:09 PM

Jan 2020
daiotaku said:
commonxreaction said:

English words can have different meanings in Japanese, so for example Nazuna calls Seri a "Bitch" but it's translated in the subtitles as "hussy" b/c in Japanese the word "bitch" means "slut" whereas in English it usually means "Rude/obnoxious woman" (or "weak/pathetic man")

El-Melloi said:
commonxreaction said:

He's saying ジュース, which can mean soft drink as well as juice.

I didn't expect so many people to be up in arms about this.

Either way, I still find it highly amusing that Nanakusa called that other vampire a hussy. It's way more funny than if the subs had said slut.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 18, 2022 6:16 PM

May 2015
curvedtree said:
Cevoy said:

Hol up, I haven't read the manga... So which one of them has a dick? I got a feeling it's the one I put in "Ehh"

Aug 18, 2022 6:17 PM
Dec 2021
crispycereal said:

MAL is overrun with moralists in the reviews section, for whatever reason. Also the one using lots all-caps, most of the 'upvotes' are people using the 'funny' tag. So it's not like they actually agree. Wonder what that person would think of Nisemonogatari? Probably have an aneurysm.
Aug 18, 2022 6:20 PM
May 2020
she really said "ah"
Aug 18, 2022 6:25 PM
Jul 2021
The other vampires were great, and the cliff hanger at the end has me extremely curious. As always the vibes were emaculate and the colors sublime. Also the fight scene was totally unexpected and raised some questions. Can't get enough of the visuals from this show and of course seeing Ko interact with other characters is always hysterical. I can't wait to see more interactions with the vampires.
Aug 18, 2022 6:30 PM

Jan 2011
the hell am i watching now
Aug 18, 2022 6:36 PM
Jun 2022
L0sMichal0s said:
Cevoy said:

Tierlist

Here is my tierlist but its still too soon to judge other girls we havent seen much of them

huge yikes for the one you put in not bad
Aug 18, 2022 6:40 PM
Jun 2022
curvedtree said:
TwitteryDawn12 said:

StephAug 19, 2022 5:29 AM
Aug 18, 2022 6:43 PM
Aug 2019
Fun episode expanding the cast with a vampire social circle. Nothing special.
The vibes weren't as good as previous episodes, but nothing to complain about really.
Aug 18, 2022 6:54 PM

Feb 2014
billybub said:
curvedtree said:

Aug 18, 2022 7:02 PM

May 2015
curvedtree said:
billybub said:

Aug 18, 2022 7:12 PM
Aug 2016
Cevoy said:

Tierlist

It's not even a day since the episode came out and rest of the girls were introduced, and we already have a tier list here. Not that I am complaining, but bruh that's fast 💀💀💀
Aug 18, 2022 7:30 PM
Feb 2018
it was a really great episode spicying things up I think maybe now more people will pay attention to this anime, it was just a great episode great animation soundtrack, still tho when Yamori talked with the girls I think the soundtrack when it changed abruptly wasn't thaat good but out of that really great episode in everything.
Aug 18, 2022 7:40 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
And just like that there’s now a bunch of vampire babes lol, I’ll say I didn’t expect Seri to be a vampire at first giving how everyone so far hasn’t been, but that was a nice surprise and Nazuna straight up gutting her arm off was also cool to see, vampire on vampire violence is dangerous lol.

Kou interacting with the vampire girls was fun to watch as well, they’re over here having psychological warfare with each other but Kou is casually answering their questions because he’s unaffected by their charms lol, he’s a one vampire lad. Giving that, the new girls are all interesting for sure, I don’t think I have a favorite but I’m hoping we see more of them going forward, maybe Kou and Nazuna could somehow help them out too.
Aug 18, 2022 7:49 PM

Jan 2021
Shakjoe said:

These anime fans these days would never last back when animes had 50+ episodes of development.

Impatient little brats.

While what you said is somewhat true, it is also the equivalent of saying "get to over half of the series before it gets good" and also getting far over the stupid three epsiode rule.

crispycereal said:

They are reviews of people that reviewed the series ofc.

Cevoy said:

Tierlist

None, Akira clears them all.
Ionliosite2Aug 18, 2022 7:55 PM
Aug 18, 2022 7:53 PM

Sep 2020
Ionliosite2 said:
Shakjoe said:

Impatient little brats.

While what you said is somewhat true, it is also the equivalent of saying "get to over half of the series before it gets good" and also getting far over the stupid three epsiode rule.
You ever see ANY of the Gundam fr
Ionliosite2 said:
Shakjoe said:

Impatient little brats.

You ever see any of the Gundam series? They would take nearly a whole 20+ eps to get going.
Aug 18, 2022 7:57 PM

Jan 2021
Shakjoe said:
Ionliosite2 said:

Ionliosite2 said:

You ever see any of the Gundam series? They would take nearly a whole 20+ eps to get going.

I have seen multiple of 50+ - 100+ episode anime, of course I know what I'm talking about, I don't need to watch a Gudnam to understand what you're saying. But nothing of what you said goes againts what I said.
Aug 18, 2022 8:08 PM

Sep 2020
Ionliosite2 said:
Shakjoe said:

I have seen multiple of 50+ - 100+ episode anime, of course I know what I'm talking about, I don't need to watch a Gudnam to understand what you're saying. But nothing of what you said goes againts what I said.
Oh ok, my bad then, I get what you mean.

These days most animes don't follow this long con formula anymore.

They usually reveal what they are all about in the first eps.

Slow burns like these have not happened in a while so I understand why some people may have been spoiled by the fast pace of modern style anime.
Aug 18, 2022 8:09 PM
Mar 2022
Se vienen cositas
Aug 18, 2022 8:15 PM

Jan 2011
I'm getting it but I do think Nazsuna is a creeper and the other vampires I want to say that but I want to give the more than one episode to judge. This was a good episode though. I do feel we are beating around the bush though.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 18, 2022 8:18 PM

Jan 2021
Shakjoe said:
Ionliosite2 said:

Oh ok, my bad then, I get what you mean.

These days most animes don't follow this long con formula anymore.

They usually reveal what they are all about in the first eps.

Slow burns like these have not happened in a while so I understand why some people may have been spoiled by the fast pace of modern style anime.

Yep, most animes nowadays try to be faster since they only have 12-13 episodes, that's why I can somewhat get people being bothered by a series not having a plot beyond "not much stuff happens" in the first couple of episodes. From here at least seems that this series will get more interesting since it is revealing more stuff, so I'm interested in seeing where it is going.
Aug 18, 2022 8:28 PM
Jun 2019
This was quite an episode, wasn't it?

Yamori gets kidnapped by Kikyou, then Honda, and goes to a vampire meet-up. We meet and learn their names, and they include Hirata, the office-looking lady, Honda, the kidnapper, Kikyou, Kohakobe, and Suzushiro.

I gotta say, the fight scene at the beginning was really well animated. Like out of nowhere, someone's hand flies, then blood, which felt very out of place. I guess not everything will be daijoubu.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

381 by Nikmomo93 »»
Apr 27, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

227 by Nikmomo93 »»
Apr 26, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

231 by korsarz »»
Mar 30, 1:31 PM

» Second season confirmed by a reliable leaker.

lucio54 - Mar 10

35 by UnfunnyKing »»
Mar 28, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mimimilk - Jul 4, 2022

383 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 26, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.