Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2022 7:45 AM

Dec 2008
So a~...... I go to any mall these recent days (weeks), and the security don't ask for my health-passport. No mask required. I wonder. Is "C-chan" no more? I hope so. Which leads me to the pivotal question(s). You don't have to answer it, but if you want to, please answer it in a spoiler. The MODs have eyes everywhere. So~...

So... How is life currently in your country? Is mask and health-passport still required in your country?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2022 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
Around my area things are mostly normal. Doctor's offices and hospitals still require masks but that's reasonable to me. Places that visit in home are back to asking the C-chan questions of "has anyone been exposed", "has anyone traveled abroad" etc.

The state I live in never required a health passport thankfully.

Jun 23, 2022 8:16 AM

Jun 2016
It's tourist season, we are country that relies on tourisn to survive (each year the number of tourists is almost three times larger than the country's permanent resident population) and the last two years hit us hard due to some very tough coronavirus policies so the government decided to lift all restrictions right before summer started to boost tourism.

Most people believe that the measures will be reisntated after the summer season ends in late september but there's a rumor going around everywhere that the PM might call an early election in october so he won't reinstate the measures because they're unpopular and he wants ti be reelected.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jun 23, 2022 8:17 AM
Jul 2018
Life is relatively back to normal here. You don't see a lot of masks, but you do see a lot of social gatherings and such.
Jun 23, 2022 12:09 PM

Dec 2015
C-Chan was replaced with U-Kun war. It was normal here in Poland almost whole time as very quickly restrictions stopped workin and this whole circus was rejected. But well life here is not normal considering the standards from west europe/USA so well...
Jun 23, 2022 12:51 PM

Aug 2012
My top 5 users is making a thread.

Yeah and no. last 8 month of this school no student or staff had seen the Chan. Group home I worked with few payed them a visit. Few people at Amity and husband job who went on a date with the Chan.

I'm more worried about 10 dollar bread.

Jun 23, 2022 12:57 PM

Aug 2017
Life was never normal in the first place.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 23, 2022 1:04 PM

Jun 2019
Four people out of six who forgot to use their brains, I am mildly surprised.

I still wear a mask in public transports and planes, this is how the non-enlightened ones recognise their comrades.

ArabianLuffy said:
Has [sic] the globalists, the schemers failed their agenda during and after "C-chan"?

Ah yes, the famous "globalists"... You guys are still trapped in 1903, how pitiful... The Illuminati decided to design a virus with a mortality below 1% because they were planning the "Great Reset." They also thought that a world economical recession would be a pleasant sight to the eye.

Did I get your story right? 'Tis very hard to keep up with the nonsense people come up with to feel better about existing. So, what is the agenda that you had in mind? "They" do not seem that powerful if they could not change much about the world, right?
Jun 23, 2022 1:10 PM

Jan 2009
Not quite, but it's been a refreshing breather getting at least greater parts of normalcy back with no masks in most areas, handshakes, no health passports (except for some places/jobs), no distance rules and capacity restrictions
Jun 23, 2022 1:11 PM
Lost 💎 Diamond

Dec 2012
Yes and No, they're not that strict about wearing masks anymore and there's gatherings and all but well...

Life will never be the same, as I see it
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┙
Jun 23, 2022 1:36 PM

Dec 2008
Meusnier said:
Ah yes, the famous "globalists"... You guys are still trapped in 1903, how pitiful... The Illuminati decided to design a virus with a mortality below 1% because they were planning the "Great Reset." They also thought that a world economical recession would be a pleasant sight to the eye.

Did I get your story right? 'Tis very hard to keep up with the nonsense people come up with to feel better about existing. So, what is the agenda that you had in mind? "They" do not seem that powerful if they could not change much about the world, right?

You spelled the magic phrase. "They do not seem". That's exactly what they want you to think, or to believe that is the case. They want their plans to be carried out by officials, so they do not seem to be involved in it. You call them nonsense? Why is that? Nope. Don't tell me.

That [sic]. Hot damn!
Jun 23, 2022 1:44 PM

Oct 2014
Ask a healthcare worker (in the US at least) if it's back to normal.
Jun 23, 2022 1:49 PM

Aug 2018
mask is still mandatory when indoors

Jun 23, 2022 2:30 PM

Feb 2016
Colleges are the only ones asking for health passports where I live. My life is normal right now, though bureaucrats have suggested a return to the abnormal once cases go up after the election.
その目だれの目?
Jun 23, 2022 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
For the most part, society seems to be opening up more from where I live.
Jun 23, 2022 7:08 PM

Jun 2021
The World has endend and the Apocalypse is hellpenning. Go to a Chrurch to be raptured and see you all in the Glory my dear fellow MAL friends.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Jun 23, 2022 7:39 PM

Oct 2020
Somewhat , i recently heard cases are increasing in my location.
Jun 23, 2022 11:09 PM

Jun 2019
ArabianLuffy said:
Meusnier said:

You spelled the magic phrase. "They do not seem". That's exactly what they want you to think, or to believe that is the case. They want their plans to be carried out by officials, so they do not seem to be involved in it. You call them nonsense? Why is that? Nope. Don't tell me.

That [sic]. Hot damn!

Who are "they"? The Jews? The Freemasons? The Illuminati? What are "their" plans? Please answer those questions.

Your logic is heavily flawed for you should deduce that the absence of results from the almighty groups that you believe are plotting in your back is the proof that they simply do not exist. Those who used to believe in Zeus thought that this god permitted to explain the thunder, but there is not a single phenomenon related to the pandemic that needs to be explained by a Deus ex machina. There is no world conspiracy, only groups of mutual interests with limited power. Don't be afraid of scarecrows like Charles Schwab, Bill Gates, Elon Musk or Jacques Attali. They have been demonised beyond reason, but do not hold the world in the palm of their hands nor are planning for a mass genocide...
Jun 23, 2022 11:51 PM

Dec 2008
Meusnier said:
Who are "they"? The Jews? The Freemasons? The Illuminati? What are "their" plans? Please answer those questions.

Your logic is heavily flawed for you should deduce that the absence of results from the almighty groups that you believe are plotting in your back is the proof that they simply do not exist. Those who used to believe in Zeus thought that this god permitted to explain the thunder, but there is not a single phenomenon related to the pandemic that needs to be explained by a Deus ex machina. There is no world conspiracy, only groups of mutual interests with limited power. Don't be afraid of scarecrows like Charles Schwab, Bill Gates, Elon Musk or Jacques Attali. They have been demonized beyond reason, but do not hold the world in the palm of their hands nor are planning for a mass genocide...

Do you watch Joe Rogan podcast? When I say Joe Rogan, I'm not talking about Joe Rogan. I'm talking about his guests.
Jun 24, 2022 12:29 AM

Nov 2020
There were little to no measures where I live even during the height of the pandemic lol

Soros, Bill Gates, Rothschild family, Billy Joel and the Biden administration will not get us!
Jun 24, 2022 12:41 AM

Sep 2017
It's just as I said two years ago :

People will die just as much, but we don't care.

Why ?

Cuz it's not the new crazy thing on TV people are anxious about.

Before there was Darfour.

There was Tibet.

There was Irak.

There was Taiwan.

Is the situation solved in any of those places, or even better ?

Probably not, but who cares ?

It's not the big thing we're talking about now.

"This one may kill us all for sure this time, trust us, just buy the product that's placed between the news, we'll make sure to keep you informed at all time dear captive watcher."

Will you guys stop caring about news already ?

People have been starving to death for years in the war in Yemen, a lot more deaths than your dear ol' Ukraine, but no one seems to give a shit.

Stop thinking those media have your best interest in mind.
MoonspeakJun 24, 2022 12:55 AM
Jun 24, 2022 12:52 AM

Feb 2010
Things aren't "normal" until all the formerly 24-hour businesses are open at night again!!!

Jun 24, 2022 5:24 AM
Jan 2020
I still gotta show vaccination proof and wear a mask to go to college. So no.
inactive
Jun 24, 2022 5:52 AM

Mar 2008
One can not return to "normal" when it is something that never existed to begin with.
Jun 24, 2022 6:07 AM
Jul 2018
Everything comes down to the globalist again, sigh. I really hope a global financial crisis or companies seeking cheaper labour in less developed nations will teach those people a lesson once again, always amusing to see them suffering and them in the end not being able to stop the progress of the world. Simply an undesirable group in any country.
Jun 24, 2022 7:38 AM

Feb 2021
I mean wearing a mask isn't necessary anymore if you have both the doses but people wear it anyway since it has become a habit

C-chan keeps coming back and forth, now and then outta nowhere and then ghosts our population just like that, only to repeat the cycle once again. It has become so integrated in our lives
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jun 24, 2022 2:00 PM

Jun 2019
ArabianLuffy said:
Meusnier said:

Your logic is heavily flawed for you should deduce that the absence of results from the almighty groups that you believe are plotting in your back is the proof that they simply do not exist. Those who used to believe in Zeus thought that this god permitted to explain the thunder, but there is not a single phenomenon related to the pandemic that needs to be explained by a Deus ex machina. There is no world conspiracy, only groups of mutual interests with limited power. Don't be afraid of scarecrows like Charles Schwab, Bill Gates, Elon Musk or Jacques Attali. They have been demonized beyond reason, but do not hold the world in the palm of their hands nor are planning for a mass genocide...

Do you watch Joe Rogan podcast? When I say Joe Rogan, I'm not talking about Joe Rogan. I'm talking about his guests.

I have no idea who this person is, and you are still awfully vague...
Jun 24, 2022 2:05 PM

Dec 2008
Meusnier said:

Vague enough, because this issue is bigger than all of us to summarize it in few posts in a thread. You asked me for answers? I can not answer. Too long you wouldn't read. Too long I wouldn't write.
Jun 24, 2022 2:10 PM
Mar 2022
Literally haven't used a mask since the local mandates ended

boomer cuckservatives were pissed at me when I wore one (because I didn't want to argue with minimum wage employees who have no actual power in the grand scheme of things to get out of having harmless fabric on my face for a few minutes), and leftoid sanpaku eyes karens are pissed at me now that I don't wear one. can't win
Jun 24, 2022 2:23 PM

Jun 2019
ArabianLuffy said:
Meusnier said:

Vague enough, because this issue is bigger than all of us to summarize it in few posts in a thread. You asked me for answers? I can not answer. Too long you wouldn't read. Too long I wouldn't write.

How convenient, this has to be the second worst way I have seen here to flee away from a discussion after the idiot who wanted me to pay him $500 to back some of his outlandish claims... I can assure you that I would read anything that you would write on this topic, howsoever long it may be.

"This issue is bigger than all of us" only proves that you have a big issue with the idea of truth. Firstly, it cannot be summarised, and secondly, it cannot be known to us. In reality, you are simply afraid to make a precise statement that could be very easily disproven.

I am not asking you for answers, I am asking you to explain yourself.

So far, your "globalists" whose evil plans have been foiled that easily do not even exist.
Jun 24, 2022 2:38 PM

Dec 2008
Meusnier said:
How convenient, this has to be the second worst way I have seen here to flee away from a discussion after the idiot who wanted me to pay him $500 to back some of his outlandish claims... I can assure you that I would read anything that you would write on this topic, howsoever long it may be.

"This issue is bigger than all of us" only proves that you have a big issue with the idea of truth. Firstly, it cannot be summarized, and secondly, it cannot be known to us. In reality, you are simply afraid to make a precise statement that could be very easily disproven.

So far, your "globalists" whose evil plans have been foiled that easily do not even exist.

What truth? That they don't exist? Oh I know. I search for a boogie-man who paradoxically exists and doesn't in the same time. Sure you might read whatever gonna be thrown to you, but I don't wanna write long paragraphs. Consider this me fleeing away from a discussion if you want. I asked you about Joe Rogan's guests, yet you insist on focusing on him when I said his guests. With that answer of yours you strike me as a person who sees things from one side of a coin. You accept what you see.
Jun 24, 2022 2:41 PM

Aug 2012
Meusnier said:
ArabianLuffy said:

If you never heard of Joe rogan you live under a rock. Joe Rogan he's popular podcast host that brings on it nearly daily. He was almost known for popular early 2000 american show fear factory.
Jun 24, 2022 2:45 PM

Dec 2008
Order-Sol said:
If you never heard of Joe rogan you live under a rock. Joe Rogan he's popular podcast host that brings on it nearly daily. He was almost known for popular early 2000 american show fear factory.

Joe Rogan isn't the point. It's his guests who have been censored from main outlets media, and only people like Joe Rogan or Patrick Bet-David Podcast are those who make the voiceless have a voice to be heard from public as much possible as they could.
Jun 24, 2022 2:47 PM

Sep 2016
Order-Sol said:
Meusnier said:

joe rogan more like roe bogan ha ha ha am I right fellas
infinite money glitch click here for money free mony click here real

Jun 24, 2022 2:53 PM

Jan 2009
what are this agendas or schemes of the globalists since they are mostly capitalists and this pandemic is bad for businesses and in fact a global recession is coming because of all of this pandemic and the war on ukraine

anyway its the new normal now here people have masks on public places still
Jun 24, 2022 3:05 PM

Oct 2015
Meusnier said:
ArabianLuffy said:

"This issue is bigger than all of us" only proves that you have a big issue with the idea of truth. Firstly, it cannot be summarised, and secondly, it cannot be known to us. In reality, you are simply afraid to make a precise statement that could be very easily disproven.

I do know of Joe Rogan, and what @ArabianLuffy is doing here is that he's vaguely gesturing at either lab-leak conspiracy or mRNA technology skepticism that the "experts" whom the irresponsible bald mma commentator brings on to talk about, all the while nodding along uncontestedly because he's such a buffoon.

I take it Luffy likely has found a way to link this to Jews and the new world order in some way; therefore, the amount of truth bombs that would need to be dropped here for you to finally have your epiphany simply cannot be distilled to a single post. You must read {Insert Pastebin URL with lots of links to "rogue doctors" and compiled by greatest minds over at /pol/}. "Be right back, I'll ask my mom for more sources" (actually happened by a known QAnoner here that I won't name).

Real facts are hard to come by, you see? And the authenticity is of course measured by to what extent is it deviant from the official account. Since all politicians and anyone with wealth are baby blood drinking demons from an otherworldly dimension.

*Whew*, so much facts...
Jun 24, 2022 4:30 PM

Dec 2008
Auron_ said:
I do know of Joe Rogan, and what ArabianLuffy is doing here is that he's vaguely gesturing at either lab-leak conspiracy or mRNA technology skepticism that the "experts" whom the irresponsible bald mma commentator brings on to talk about, all the while nodding along uncontestedly because he's such a buffoon.

I take it Luffy likely has found a way to link this to Jews and the new world order in some way; therefore, the amount of truth bombs that would need to be dropped here for you to finally have your epiphany simply cannot be distilled to a single post. You must read {Insert Pastebin URL with lots of links to "rogue doctors" and compiled by greatest minds over at /pol/}. "Be right back, I'll ask my mom for more sources" (actually happened by a known QAnoner here that I won't name).

Real facts are hard to come by, you see? And the authenticity is of course measured by to what extent is it deviant from the official account. Since all politicians and anyone with wealth are baby blood drinking demons from an otherworldly dimension.

*Whew*, so much facts...

I'm gonna say this: There is no evidence yet to be confirmed about the virus where it came from. I never talked about lab-leak. I never even mentioned China. I don't jump to conclusions instantly. I just believe that there are influential parties holding the economy by its spine and wanna replace the current order by new one that fits their agendas. Do I have proof of that? Absolutely no. Who are they? I don't know. @Meusnier asked me to explain myself. What can I say? I'm just a guy who tries to distinguish the good information from the bad. What is true and what is false. How many times do I have to say this isn't about Joe Rogan?

Why you and Meusnier bring out the Jews into the mix? I know the answer, but I would love to confirm what you and Meusnier are thinking about me.
Jun 24, 2022 4:31 PM

Aug 2012
ArabianLuffy said:
Order-Sol said:

Joe Rogan isn't the point. It's his guests who have been censored from main outlets media, and only people like Joe Rogan or Patrick Bet-David Podcast are those who make the voiceless have a voice to be heard from public as much possible as they could

I aware of that as well. Let them live in the matrix.
Jun 24, 2022 5:04 PM

Mar 2016
Who ever wore a mask to begin with? Not me.

I want to believe people are finally realizing the whole thing was a scamdemic to begin with.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jun 24, 2022 7:46 PM

Feb 2016
Order-Sol said:

I only know about him because I constantly see idiots whining about his pandemic podcasts. I wondered if he might be a doctor, because why else would anybody care enough to cancel him? I otherwise know nothing about him, nor do I care to find out.
その目だれの目?
Jun 24, 2022 8:31 PM

Jan 2017
Meusnier said:
I still wear a mask in public transports and planes
I really hope you're being sarcastic because if not my god now you're just pitiable lmao

To OP though nearly there [still waiting on a few countries to fully open up], give it another two/three years and people will be onto the next current thing and forget all this shit even happened like the goldfish most people are.

Jun 25, 2022 12:27 AM

Jun 2019
@Auron_ I guessed something like this too, but I needed clear statements to point out the limitations of his arguments. Otherwise, it feels that I am talking to a politician who stays in a comfortable fog of concepts.

ArabianLuffy said:
Meusnier said:

"This issue is bigger than all of us" only proves that you have a big issue with the idea of truth. Firstly, it cannot be summarized, and secondly, it cannot be known to us. In reality, you are simply afraid to make a precise statement that could be very easily disproven.

What truth? That they don't exist? Oh I know. I search for a boogie-man who paradoxically exists and doesn't in the same time. Sure you might read whatever gonna be thrown to you, but I don't wanna write long paragraphs. Consider this me fleeing away from a discussion if you want. I asked you about Joe Rogan's guests, yet you insist on focusing on him when I said his guests. With that answer of yours you strike me as a person who sees things from one side of a coin. You accept what you see.

I was thinking of truth in general, though we may stay on Covid-19. Exactly, you are searching for boogie-men, and that you pretend to be unable to define who they are is sufficient proof that they do not exist.

I am not "focusing" on anything, you speak vaguely about the guests of a podcaster, try to be more precise, I have no time for riddles. Oh please, your other side of the coin is a collection of nonsensical fantasies not backed up by any credible evidence. Besides, your Joe Rogan is an idiot who took ivermectin when he got Covid, and who luckily survived (this drug is useless and potentially harmful, contrary to Tocilizumab and Dexamethasone for patients who need oxygen), so he is not a reference when it comes to the pandemic...

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/01/1033485152/joe-rogan-covid-ivermectin?t=1656136929825

I will repeat myself one last time and ask you two easy questions:

1) Who are the "globalists" and the "schemers"?
2) What were their plans related to Covid-19?

If you cannot answer those two questions, you will have effectively given up on this conversation.

Order-Sol said:
Meusnier said:

I am not American, and I don't have to know about all Covid crackpots, especially when they happen to be "enhanced" athletes with peanut brains.

Order-Sol said:
ArabianLuffy said:

Joe Rogan isn't the point. It's his guests who have been censored from main outlets media, and only people like Joe Rogan or Patrick Bet-David Podcast are those who make the voiceless have a voice to be heard from public as much possible as they could

The "Matrix," of course. You people are so funny, and know nothing outside of those two ultimate cultural references: The Matrix and 1984. This isn't surprising that as a consequence, you base your whole worldview on those popular mediocre works.

ArabianLuffy said:
Auron_ said:
I do know of Joe Rogan, and what ArabianLuffy is doing here is that he's vaguely gesturing at either lab-leak conspiracy or mRNA technology skepticism that the "experts" whom the irresponsible bald mma commentator brings on to talk about, all the while nodding along uncontestedly because he's such a buffoon.

*Whew*, so much facts...

I'm gonna say this: There is no evidence yet to be confirmed about the virus where it came from. I never talked about lab-leak. I never even mentioned China. I don't jump to conclusions instantly. I just believe that there are influential parties holding the economy by its spine and wanna replace the current order by new one that fits their agendas. Do I have proof of that? Absolutely no. Who are they? I don't know. @Meusnier asked me to explain myself. What can I say? I'm just a guy who tries to distinguish the good information from the bad. What is true and what is false. How many times do I have to say this isn't about Joe Rogan?

Why you and Meusnier bring out the Jews into the mix? I know the answer, but I would love to confirm what you and Meusnier are thinking about me.

Nice, you finally admit to believe in the New World Order (led by satanists of course) who tried to use the pandemic as a means to control the population, and perhaps to decimate it (the "Great Reset"). For what results? There are no more health passes or mask mandates in most countries. I guess that praying Mammon is not very efficient.

The good information=shady blogs and opinion pieces.
The bad information=peer-reviewed articles and traditional media covering.

Contrary to what you may be thinking, that Auron_ and I mentioned the Jews has nothing to do with your nationality (or religion). But we know about the internet codes of cowards who speak about "globalists" and """them"""... When a 15 years old American and a 40 years old Saudi both believe in the exact same Ready-Made conspiracies, it should be obvious that /pol-like "thoughts" transcends borders and cultures. In fact, the systematic negation of any "official" information has become the norm and the new mainstream perception of reality. Yet, people who believe in those childish explanations of the world view themselves as dissidents or resistants...

Once more, it all boils down to the mind-numbing defence of so-called "free speech," that includes the right of pseudo-experts and rogue doctors (as Auron_ said) to give their opinion based at best on peer-reviewed articles with inconclusive evidence...

Cneq said:
Meusnier said:
I still wear a mask in public transports and planes
I really hope you're being sarcastic because if not my god now you're just pitiable lmao

To OP though nearly there [still waiting on a few countries to fully open up], give it another two/three years and people will be onto the next current thing and forget all this shit even happened like the goldfish most people are.

Oh no!

The fellow—worth 500 USD—that I mentioned above dared quoting me in this thread... Covid did not just disappear, genius. And when it comes to your theory related to masks, I don't think that anyone needs to be reminded of @Opticflash's graph.
Jun 25, 2022 12:33 AM

Jan 2017
Meusnier said:
@Auron_ I guessed something like this too, but I needed clear statements to point out the limitations of his arguments. Otherwise, it feels that I am talking to a politician who stays in a comfortable fog of concepts.

ArabianLuffy said:

I was thinking of truth in general, though we may stay on Covid-19. Exactly, you are searching for boogie-men, and that you pretend to be unable to define who they are is sufficient proof that they do not exist.

I am not "focusing" on anything, you speak vaguely about the guests of a podcaster, try to be more precise, I have no time for riddles. Oh please, your other side of the coin is a collection of nonsensical fantasies not backed up by any credible evidence. Besides, your Joe Rogan is an idiot who took ivermectin when he got Covid, and who luckily survived (this drug is useless and potentially harmful, contrary to Tocilizumab and Dexamethasone for patients who need oxygen), so he is not a reference when it comes to the pandemic...

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/01/1033485152/joe-rogan-covid-ivermectin?t=1656136929825

If you cannot answer those two questions, you will have effectively given up on this conversation.

Order-Sol said:

I am not American, and I don't have to know about all Covid crackpots, especially when they happen to be "enhanced" athletes with peanut brains.

Order-Sol said:

The "Matrix," of course. You people are so funny, and know nothing outside of those two ultimate cultural references: The Matrix and 1984. This isn't surprising that as a consequence, you base your whole worldview on those popular mediocre works.

ArabianLuffy said:

Nice, you finally admit to believe in the New World Order (led by satanists of course) who tried to use the pandemic as a means to control the population, and perhaps to decimate it (the "Great Reset"). For what results? There are no more health passes or mask mandates in most countries. I guess that praying Mammon is not very efficient.

Contrary to what you may be thinking, that Auron_ and I mentioned the Jews has nothing to do with your nationality (or religion). But we know about the internet codes of cowards who speak about "globalists" and """them"""... When a 15 years old American and a 40 years old Saudi both believe in the exact same Ready-Made conspiracies, it should be obvious that /pol-like "thoughts" transcends borders and cultures. In fact, the systematic negation of any "official" information has become the norm and the new mainstream perception of reality. Yet, people who believe in those childish explanations of the world view themselves as dissidents or resistants...

Once more, it all boils down to the mind-numbing defence of so-called "free speech," that includes the right of pseudo-experts and rogue doctors (as Auron_ said) to give their opinion based at best on peer-reviewed articles with inconclusive evidence...

Cneq said:

Oh no!

The fellow—worth 500 USD—that I mentioned above dared quoting me in this thread... Covid did not just disappear, genius. And when it comes to your theory related to masks, I don't think that anyone needs to be reminded of @Opticflash's graph.
500 USD? and you mentioned me above? where? also you forget I was the one one who called out your shit mathematical ability and lack of comprehension of the concept of data analytics right? lmao I mean come on one of my defining attributes on here is writing 5+ technical paragraphs posts on crypto/nfts, add a few zeros onto them digits chief.

And yes I'm sure everyone is well aware that your only cope against my points it taking my hyperbole comments out of context and drawing shitty drafts based on, once again, said hyperbole comments.

I'm still waiting on them R datasets you used to analyze all that "raw data" you were using with your "decades of experience" using R because man oh man that would be enlightening.
Jun 25, 2022 12:38 AM
Jul 2018
Meusnier said:

ArabianLuffy said:

Order-Sol said:

Order-Sol said:

ArabianLuffy said:

Cneq said:

Oh no!

Ooo ooo I see people derailing threads all the time so now I wanna do it too.

So you've encountered a wild Cneq: what Pokémon are in your party?
Jun 25, 2022 12:47 AM

Jun 2019
Cneq said:
Meusnier said:

Oh no!

500 USD? and you mentioned me above? where? also you forget I was the one one who called out your shit mathematical ability and lack of comprehension of the concept of data analytics right? lmao I mean come on one of my defining attributes on here is writing 5+ technical paragraphs on crypto/nfts, add a few zeros onto them digits chief.

And yes I'm sure everyone is well aware that your only cope against my points it taking my hyperbole comments out of context and drawing shitty drafts based on, once again, said hyperbole comments.

I'm still waiting on them R datasets you used to analyze all that "raw data" you were using with your "decades of experience" using R because man oh man that would be enlightening.

This is you:

Meusnier said:
How convenient, this has to be the second worst way I have seen here to flee away from a discussion after the idiot who wanted me to pay him $500 to back some of his outlandish claims...

Prove that my mathematical abilities are "shit" (Auron_ must be laughing really hard right now), and try providing some sources for any of your claims related to Covid, starting by masks.

Now you try to pretend that your comments were hyperbolic and that you have a more measured view of the whole situation that you have been closely "monitoring" since January 2020. Then what do you believe happened?

_Lycka_ said:
Meusnier said:

Oh no!

What are you talking about? My comment were on the real topic of this thread (hidden under spoilers to escape from the moderators' attention).

As you can see on the image above, I am not a Pokémon but the guy who catches them. There are some wild specimens here.
Jun 25, 2022 1:11 AM

Dec 2008
Meusnier said:
you pretend to be unable to define who they are is sufficient proof that they do not exist.

I'm indeed unable to define them, and they did pretty good at that. It's almost like we are in religion territory here. Where is God? Me? Pretending? OK.
Meusnier said:
I am not "focusing" on anything, you speak vaguely about the guests of a podcaster, try to be more precise, I have no time for riddles.

1671 - Bret Weinstein & Dr. Pierre Kory - Spotify
Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D

Another one I recommend to watch/listen:
Link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8PC0nWpZw0Mg/

I wouldn't be surprised if you won't bother looking at them, and come up with some nonsense of yours, because...... this is my collection of nonsensical fantasies? Sure. Have it your way. Take your time.
Meusnier said:
Oh please, your other side of the coin is a collection of nonsensical fantasies not backed up by any credible evidence. Besides, your Joe Rogan is an idiot who took ivermectin when he got Covid, and who luckily survived (this drug is useless and potentially harmful, contrary to Tocilizumab and Dexamethasone for patients who need oxygen), so he is not a reference when it comes to the pandemic...

Sure. You DO know my collection of nonsensical fantasies. Gee! And apparently I was right. You accept what you see. Both you and I looked at this COVID-19 from different lens. You judge my other side instantly as nonsensical fantasies without knowing the nature of what I read and hear.
Meusnier said:

Well that's so easy:
1. I don't know.
2. Changing the world. Its systems, its laws, its rules. See Computing Forever at BitChute.
Meusnier said:

So they are now Ready-Made conspiracies? You don't know what I see to call it Ready-Made conspiracies.
Jun 25, 2022 1:18 AM

Jan 2017
Meusnier said:
Cneq said:
500 USD? and you mentioned me above? where? also you forget I was the one one who called out your shit mathematical ability and lack of comprehension of the concept of data analytics right? lmao I mean come on one of my defining attributes on here is writing 5+ technical paragraphs on crypto/nfts, add a few zeros onto them digits chief.

This is you:

Meusnier said:
How convenient, this has to be the second worst way I have seen here to flee away from a discussion after the idiot who wanted me to pay him $500 to back some of his outlandish claims...

Prove that my mathematical abilities are "shit" (Auron_ must be laughing really hard right now), and try providing some sources for any of your claims related to Covid, starting by masks.

Now you try to pretend that your comments were hyperbolic and that you have a more measured view of the whole situation that you have been closely "monitoring" since January 2020. Then what do you believe happened?

_Lycka_ said:

What are you talking about? My comment were on the real topic of this thread (hidden under spoilers to escape from the moderators' attention).

As you can see on the image above, I am not a Pokémon but the guy who catches them. There are some wild specimens here.
Oh yeah that's right I did ask you to pay me $500 USD for me to sit here and educate your ass, thanks for reminding me.

That $500 USD offer was actually a discount, now that I'm busy new price is $1000 USD. Hit me up if you want in, I accept payment via monero, hbar or any stables if you pay fees.

Also mate "prove your mathematical abilities are shit" ? You LITERALLY did not understand the definition of what constitutes "raw data" and the actual practise of data analytics lmao I mean good lord how do spend ANY time doing mathematics and yet remain completely oblivious to the concept of what "raw data" actually is? Like shit ANY six figure+ career path that requires mathematical ability has this as the baseline, heck I can't even see how you could get a degree be it engineering, math or cs without an understanding of the academic definition of what constitutes "raw data"

You sure as shit aren't using mathematics for engineering/cs because if you did you would be forced to understand what constitutes "raw data" because that is literally entry level shit yet you sat here talking about how you were "analyzing the raw data" about covid yet in reality you were googling "academic" papers that were a few weeks old and reading THEIR semantic findings as being equivalent to "analyzing raw data" lmao

I mean sure perhaps you were simply over exaggerating and wasn't expecting anyone to call you out on it and was then forced to rebuke with your claim of "decades of experience using R" only for them datasets to magically disappear lmao

Also I love how you actually just admitted you didn't realize my comments were hyperbole, go do a search through the forum for my comments and if you lacked the linguistically ability to realize that maybe, just maybe, comments that include overly grandiose usage of ONE HUNRED PERCENT and LITERALLLY USELESS may just be hyperbole? I mean shit perhaps you're on the spectrum and actually take "It's LITERALLY raining cats and dogs out here!" as it is LITERALLY raining cats and dogs and you go and call the authorities to report on the unprecedented weather of cats and dogs falling from the sky? I mean shit at this rate I wouldn't be surprised.

Perhaps you could go down some datasets of a few million random conversations from reddit/twitter/facebook and do a search for how many times the usage of "LITERALLY" and "100%" or "ONE HUNDRED PERCENT" occur and see how many of these are actually used as hyperbole? Should be a cinch for someone with such clearly above par mathematical ability and that decade+ of using R, looking forward to your report of your clearly demonstrated ability of "analyzing raw data" lol
Jun 25, 2022 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
u know i cud do without all this bragging abt non-existent professional success thank u very much

those who r accomplished enough to get validation/appreciation from peers n clients do not need to spam random forums abt their abilities. makes u look pathetic @cneq

ot: no my country just advised ppl to start wearing mask again bc of high number of cases. n online meetings have become a thing now. i guess what u mean by normal has changed
Jun 25, 2022 2:02 AM

Jan 2017
Verthandi11 said:
u know i cud do without all this bragging abt non-existent professional success thank u very much

those who r accomplished enough to get validation/appreciation from peers n clients do not need to spam random forums abt their abilities. makes u look pathetic @cneq

ot: no my country just advised ppl to start wearing mask again bc of high number of cases. n online meetings have become a thing now. i guess what u mean by normal has changed
Who are you again? No offense but considering your grammatical ability I don't think you have much experience when it comes to "success" and certainly not any experience working with clients lmao
Jun 25, 2022 2:08 AM
Jul 2018
Cneq said:
Verthandi11 said:

Who are you again? No offense but considering your grammatical ability I don't think you have much experience when it comes to "success" and certainly not any experience working with clients lmao
one doesnt need to have perfect grammmar n professional accomplishments to understandwhen someone looks pathetic on interrnet. stop making fool of urself. work hard in real life n validation will come to u, dont try to wrest it from random strangers who dont care abt u a fig
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Have you ever been on TV?

RobertBobert - 13 minutes ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you wear seatbelts AT ALL TIMES?

luffysenchou - 11 hours ago

15 by Exhumatika »»
7 minutes ago

» Am I the only one who doesnt like discord? ( 1 2 )

Bensku - Sep 21

88 by nanajp »»
11 minutes ago

» What scenarios do you create in your mind before going to sleep?

nanajp - 2 hours ago

19 by Commit_Crime »»
18 minutes ago

» Has ChatGPT improved your quality of life?

BigBoyAdvance - 6 hours ago

24 by Exhumatika »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.