Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 17, 8:55 AM

Jun 2021
I've dropped SAO but I am still part of the Kirito & Asuna facebook group. So my vote goes for them!

HM: IskShey x YujiAri
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Feb 17, 9:00 AM

Sep 2016
bruuh, where is Quinella x Eugeo ???
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Feb 17, 9:02 AM

May 2019
i dunno sao a lot so Asuna and Kirito.
Feb 17, 9:04 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to Zarutaku
bruuh, where is Quinella x Eugeo ???
@Zarutaku Quinella stipped Eugeo of his manrights right in front of everyone for the whole world to see. This pairing is denied for being BAD! Please reconsider! Maaya Sakamoto tho. Hmm!
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Feb 17, 9:19 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Kazu-chan-san
@Zarutaku Quinella stipped Eugeo of his manrights right in front of everyone for the whole world to see. This pairing is denied for being BAD! Please reconsider! Maaya Sakamoto tho. Hmm!
@Kazu-chan-san Bad? She wrapped him around her finger in the hottest scene of entire SAO and you deny that with some puritan reason.
I am disappointed by the lack of culture in this voting.
Feb 17, 9:25 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to Zarutaku
@Kazu-chan-san Bad? She wrapped him around her finger in the hottest scene of entire SAO and you deny that with some puritan reason.
I am disappointed by the lack of culture in this voting.
@Zarutaku
>Rapeman placed among your very favorites.

Feb 17, 9:43 AM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
Thread moved to Anime Series Discussion.
Feb 17, 10:24 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Kazu-chan-san
@Zarutaku
>Rapeman placed among your very favorites.

@Kazu-chan-san Sure, I'm on MAL to have fun and kill time so it's pretty much the same as a game.
One of the best things is when people don't get a joke, the rapeman already served that purpose a few times, looking forward to the next one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

261 by futurelemon »»
Apr 15, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

193 by RicFie »»
Apr 13, 10:27 AM

» why do people like alice? ( 1 2 )

JoshMan - Oct 23, 2019

72 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 5, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2019

160 by dilaxd »»
Jan 17, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

285 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 17, 2023 11:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.