Forum Settings
Forums

Illegitimate (Duplicate) Account Detection System: Scores Will Be Recalculated Site-Wide

New
Pages (26) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Feb 13, 2020 9:31 AM

May 2019
Zei33 said:

That's not completely correct. You can vote and your vote will be recorded, but it will only count when you meet the criteria (e.g. certain amount of reputation). It will be retroactively applied which is how I understand MAL is dealing with the scores as well. This is why 10/10s from 10 year old accounts will count while 10/10s from month old accounts will not.

Yeah you are right my bad. The point I was trying to make was to implement a system similar to stack overflow. If you account is new and you rate something it should be recorded but only count once you have sufficient activity from account.
Don't be a self pretentious that is the most gayest thing ever
English Dubs are better than subs
You all have anime profile pic so you opinion doesn't count
Your Waifu is trash
Cory in the house is the best anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
Japanese are one of the most xenophobic nations
My Anime List looks like a website from 1990s
Feb 13, 2020 9:44 AM

Mar 2012
Kineta said:
NeoAnkara said:
I hope you can do it too for Rokujouma no Shinryakusha. As I said to Immahnoob above I've been following it's journey for 5 year and try as hard as possible to promoting it. Seeing it drop down as easily like that just pain my heart.
I just did the calculation and this looks okay to me. Its lowered score is due to the weighted score calculation.

When Xinil first designed the calculation this way, MAL's DB was super tiny and the minimum user count to give a weighted score was 50 members. All entries with less than 50 scored users were simple averages and could not enter the ranking. (So you'd see LNs with scores of 10.00 and 3 scored members.) We tossed the unweighted score for N/A with these changes, and adjusted m a bit in the calculation to insulate lower member entries from attack. The flip side of insulating them is that they also cannot stray as far from the average score of the database as they could before (until they get more scored users). Rokujouma no Shinryakusha has only 656 scored users, so if all scores were counted and m was still 50, it would even still be forced down by probably ~0.1. (Note: IMDb uses the same formula.)

This could very well be the case with Nogi Wakaba, too. However, since it has a lot of suspicious activity on it, I'll go through it manually to check.
What about counterbalance to the bot? What I mean is during the bot attack(still on now) on lesser entry manga I did notice that several "legit" user try to counterbalance score by rating every botted manga 1. Does it count in the re-balancing?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 13, 2020 9:47 AM

Sep 2018
Danpmss said:
I don't have the time to read through these 12 pages of this discussion, but does that mean I will have to reinstate my legitimate high scores for both Pingu and Ishuzoku Reviewers for them to count again as valid?

In that case marking it as a rewatch in case of already the completed Pingu shall suffice?

Or the accounts marked as vote brigade have some sort of algorithm involved to identify them and only them got this treatment?

I actually have several questions as to how does this new score calculation system works, any info would be nice to know about (and yes, I read the entire post, just not the replies, shine light upon my ignorance if these questions were already answered).

I doubt you will have to reinstate your score for Pingu and Ishizoku Reviewers considering your account was made in 2012. Giving the details of the new rating system would only lead to more exploitation of the system which is best left unknown.
Feb 13, 2020 9:53 AM

Apr 2014
Wow i jus now read that u banned a friend of mine who has been active on this site since 2008 since 12 years thats jus bullshiet
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Feb 13, 2020 9:58 AM

Jul 2012
rohan121 said:
Danpmss said:
I don't have the time to read through these 12 pages of this discussion, but does that mean I will have to reinstate my legitimate high scores for both Pingu and Ishuzoku Reviewers for them to count again as valid?

In that case marking it as a rewatch in case of already the completed Pingu shall suffice?

Or the accounts marked as vote brigade have some sort of algorithm involved to identify them and only them got this treatment?

I actually have several questions as to how does this new score calculation system works, any info would be nice to know about (and yes, I read the entire post, just not the replies, shine light upon my ignorance if these questions were already answered).

I doubt you will have to reinstate your score for Pingu and Ishizoku Reviewers considering your account was made in 2012. Giving the details of the new rating system would only lead to more exploitation of the system which is best left unknown.

While I definitely agree on that last statement, it would be nice to know if my scores somehow were counted off because I did rate said troll-voted series high during their release (legitimately so according to my own scoring rules). Just a confirmation to whether or not that's the case and if even old accounts such as my own count on the overall up-down-vote brigades list of accounts that were discounted from the overall scoring of said series.

I wouldn't personally mind if it was just mine getting that treatment on those series, but I do worry if that's the case for several others under my same situation, as an old active user and such (and I wouldn't like to have to reinstate my votes in god knows how many series if they stopped counting for whatever reason like in the case of the Interspecies Reviewers anime and Pingu...? I suppose?).

Knowing at least that much would suffice, no technical stuff included, just to confirm the need of keep the votes up-to-date for them to count as it is currently the case with the Youtuber boosted series.
Feb 13, 2020 9:59 AM
Aug 2015
AcceleratorAngel said:
Wow i jus now read that u banned a friend of mine who has been active on this site since 2008 since 12 years thats jus bullshiet

They aren't banning anyone over this, if the person you are talking about really exists and got banned, it was over something else
Feb 13, 2020 10:00 AM
Feb 2020
Way to give all the new users the finger, enjoy all the ad revenue they gave you.
Feb 13, 2020 10:05 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
NeoAnkara said:
What about counterbalance to the bot? What I mean is during the bot attack(still on now) on lesser entry manga I did notice that several "legit" user try to counterbalance score by rating every botted manga 1. Does it count in the re-balancing?
No. Scores from legit users are kept on all entries (aside from those listed under vote brigade).
Feb 13, 2020 10:10 AM
Jan 2013
Komadori_Senpai said:
Way to give all the new users the finger
bruh couldn't you at least made a bigger list besides IR 10/FMA:B 1 before posting this?
gone bai bai
Feb 13, 2020 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
Mkim said:
Komadori_Senpai said:
Way to give all the new users the finger
bruh couldn't you at least made a bigger list besides IR 10/FMA:B 1 before posting this?

These "new users" know no shame. Kinda sad to see people act like this.
Fortune favours the bold!

Feb 13, 2020 10:17 AM
Jan 2013
Komadori_Senpai said:
Way to give all the new users the finger, enjoy all the ad revenue they gave you.
I didn't mean just spamming 1s on high scored entries you goddamn doofus
you suck at this
gone bai bai
Feb 13, 2020 10:18 AM

Jul 2012
Kineta said:
NeoAnkara said:
No. Scores from legit users are kept on all entries (aside from those listed under vote brigade).

I'm not sure if I understood correctly, so please correct me if I interpreted the wrong way. In that case if my score as a legitimate user is included within the scores marked as vote brigade in the case of the Interspecies anime (which I unironically rate 10 as my scores are genre based), my other scores in all entries are then invalidated? Or am I completely safe because I'm a legit user in the first place, and thus forgiven by the algorithm for giving it a 10 during the period it was being score bombed?
Feb 13, 2020 10:27 AM

Apr 2014
Danpmss said:
Kineta said:

I'm not sure if I understood correctly, so please correct me if I interpreted the wrong way. In that case if my score as a legitimate user is included within the scores marked as vote brigade in the case of the Interspecies anime (which I unironically rate 10 as my scores are genre based), my other scores in all entries are then invalidated? Or am I completely safe because I'm a legit user in the first place, and thus forgiven by the algorithm for giving it a 10 during the period it was being score bombed?

If you were flagged as vote brigading then only the anime entry it was flagged for wouldn't count. All the other scores will be counted as normal, no matter if you were flagged or not.
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
Feb 13, 2020 10:27 AM

Sep 2018
matteas said:
Kineta said:

I understand your concern, borderliner. When I got the new calculated score back from the tech team, I thought, "I wish it were 0.1~0.2 higher..." However, the way we chose to tackle it made logical sense before knowing the recalculated score, so fiddling with it more after to achieve a different score truly felt like we would be manipulating it ourselves to prevent backlash.

It was nice to hear these words. I hope that the show itself can convince more people and receive more positive reviews to rise another 0.2 or 0.3 using only its own strength. I'm glad that you didn't try to alter the algorithm just to make it go up some 0.1~0.2. As you said, it wouldn't make sense.

I'm happy to say that the score is now at 7.62 which is about where I'd trended it to minus the nux crowd

Now if some of the many who voted it 10/10 come back and show that they're actually legitimate ... who knows where the rating could end up ;-)

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 13, 2020 10:37 AM

Jul 2012
NoLiferSoul said:
Danpmss said:

If you were flagged as vote brigading then only the anime entry it was flagged for wouldn't count. All the other scores will be counted as normal, no matter if you were flagged or not.

I see, okay then. Which means:

Scores from legit users are kept on all entries (aside from those listed under vote brigade).

That part is referring to the scores listed under vote brigade, and not the users themselves and all of their other scores, correct?

Because if that's the case, it's all good, I will just keep watching and updating it, and the score will count in the end.

Otherwise it would be a problem, because I have a bunch of 10s in other top entries that may as well signalize me as a booster account like the others under those circumstances, depending on how things are being looked upon haha

Feb 13, 2020 10:37 AM

Nov 2016
Nux and Noble Fans that created a MAL account recently,

Here is a good thread for you. It explains what to do as a new account and, indirectly, how to make your scores more valid and your account more legit: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1824680
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2020 10:38 AM
Jun 2019
I never new this was a thing let alone a problem!

Well done for sorting out!
Feb 13, 2020 10:39 AM

Mar 2012
Kineta said:
NeoAnkara said:
Well I found several account that behaving the same across several specific series which include series that I mentioned whilst having rather "normal" score around other series. What should I do then with this information?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 13, 2020 10:39 AM

Oct 2017
I like salt on my food but some replies here are too salty for my taste.

Feb 13, 2020 10:40 AM

Jul 2015
I'm so glad this issue is finally over
Feb 13, 2020 10:51 AM

Apr 2014
Danpmss said:
NoLiferSoul said:

I see, okay then. Which means:

Scores from legit users are kept on all entries (aside from those listed under vote brigade).

That part is referring to the scores listed under vote brigade, and not the users themselves and all of their other scores, correct?

Because if that's the case, it's all good, I will just keep watching and updating it, and the score will count in the end.

Otherwise it would be a problem, because I have a bunch of 10s in other top entries that may as well signalize me as a booster account like the others under those circumstances, depending on how things are being looked upon haha

Yeah, the sentence you've bolded refers to the entries, not the user.

To rewrite the sentence a bit:

Scores from legit users are kept on all entries (aside from entries which are listed under vote brigade).
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
Feb 13, 2020 10:59 AM
Feb 2020
Mkim said:
Komadori_Senpai said:
I didn't mean just spamming 1s on high scored entries you goddamn doofus
you suck at this

My opinion doesn't matter so might as well be salty about it.
Feb 13, 2020 11:02 AM
May 2017
DeathTheKid4 said:
blackiemma22 said:
Every anime score went up 1 or 2 points. Is this the recalculation lmao but people swore every anime in the top 10 would sink out of it

Because bots that rated the top shows with 1/10 were also removed. If you were here long enough you'd know this were their original ratings. LOGH even was at 9.10, then dropped to 8.99, now it's 9.07. All the Gintama entries were also heavily bottled, and now they returned to normal.

I just find it funny how people were so mad at the fmab fanboys swearing that if they weren't votebombing anime with 1s their scores would be mad different and fmab would have long been overthrown all that for it to be barely any difference.
Feb 13, 2020 11:07 AM

Jun 2008
I was pretty shocked to see Aikatsu Friends on that list, lol.

The Ishuzoku Reviewers situation is the biggest nontroversy in a long time. I feel bad for the people who have so little in life to be passionate about that they make up-voting a bestiality hentai their agenda.
Feb 13, 2020 11:17 AM

Mar 2017
Finally, someone's doing something about Pingu.
"Bang." -Spike Spiegal

"Everything... is connected." -Lain Iwakura

"Life is too short to watch bad anime. Long Live the 1st Episode Drop." -InkSpider

"Anime fans make me embarrassed to be an anime fan." -InkSpider
Feb 13, 2020 11:24 AM

Feb 2020
Florete said:
The Ishuzoku Reviewers situation is the biggest nontroversy in a long time. I feel bad for the people who have so little in life to be passionate about that they make up-voting a bestiality hentai their agenda.

agreed, except if it were a "bestiality hentai" the top list wouldn't have been affected at all.
Feb 13, 2020 11:25 AM

Sep 2018
lol, did not expect this amount of salty trolls crying about this update. Duplicate accounts crying most likely.... All these Feb 2020 crying betas lol
Feb 13, 2020 11:38 AM

Nov 2015
Florete said:

1. Not Bestiality since every sex partner/prostitute is sentient/intelligent
2. Not a hentai
Feb 13, 2020 11:49 AM

Jun 2015
GakutoDeathGlare said:
lol, did not expect this amount of salty trolls crying about this update. Duplicate accounts crying most likely.... All these Feb 2020 crying betas lol

Exactly lmao, as if crying about a system made to block trolls like them will resolve anything, they're even calling for the heads of the staff. It's actually sad that we have this kind of discussion in 2020.

Feb 13, 2020 11:53 AM

Jun 2008
Mondblut said:
Florete said:

2. Not a hentai

Are you one of them?

*Checks*

Yep, you are.
Feb 13, 2020 11:53 AM

Sep 2018
So you guys aren't banning anyone, not even the epic YouTuber who was responsible for the Ishuzoku brigading in the first place?
Like, it's not like he's even trying to hide his account, he uses the same name and has a MAL button on his YT channel lmao
Feb 13, 2020 12:04 PM
Aug 2015
PhantomTom said:
So you guys aren't banning anyone, not even the epic YouTuber who was responsible for the Ishuzoku brigading in the first place?
Like, it's not like he's even trying to hide his account, he uses the same name and has a MAL button on his YT channel lmao

banning him would just be a childish retaliation that only fans the flames more, it's much more mature to just leave them alone
Feb 13, 2020 12:05 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Yay! I know that many people believe that MAL ratings don't matter, but for a person like me who picks their anime based on the score, this update is a huge help. Nice job.

Off-topic: How come Gintama is not at the top? I have a very hard feeling that FMAB's score is fixed on the site.

"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Feb 13, 2020 12:22 PM

Apr 2015
Florete said:
Mondblut said:

2. Not a hentai

Are you one of them?

*Checks*

Yep, you are.

TF's that supposed to mean? He literally corrected you and stated facts.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 13, 2020 12:24 PM

Nov 2015
Florete said:
Mondblut said:

2. Not a hentai

Are you one of them?

*Checks*

Yep, you are.

Gave it a 10/10, wrote a review and enjoy the show week after week... But I don't know if this counts as "my agenda". No need for sarcasm.
MondblutFeb 13, 2020 12:27 PM
Feb 13, 2020 12:32 PM
Sep 2007
Eh, can't take this seriously when there's 7 sets of Gintama, Maybe combine all the seasons into 1 series for ranking purposes. 2nd season and on will always have high votes compared to the first season simply because all the low voters dun left.
Feb 13, 2020 12:33 PM

Nov 2010
cchigu said:
Yay! I know that many people believe that MAL ratings don't matter, but for a person like me who picks their anime based on the score, this update is a huge help. Nice job.

Off-topic: How come Gintama is not at the top? I have a very hard feeling that FMAB's score is fixed on the site.

It has been there or at least very close to the top ever since it finished airing. Before that Gintama was at the top iirc. Steins;Gate and HxH climbed to the top much more slowly.
Feb 13, 2020 12:38 PM

Apr 2012
Florete said:
Mondblut said:

2. Not a hentai

Are you one of them?

*Checks*

Yep, you are.
I mean, if this is where passion got you, it's no wonder there are still wars.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 13, 2020 12:53 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
ZeroCrystal said:
@Kineta, will a future update to this system also takes into consideration vote brigading aimed to increase the favourites counter of a character?

For instance, Crimvael (one of the protagonists of Ishuzoku Reviewers) went from 87 to 1,000+ favourites in just 4 days (similarly to every other character from that anime).
We know that adding favorites often happens on these accounts too, but there isn't really a good way to discount the dupe account favourites while also not giving away that they are considered a dupe account. So for the moment we're just focusing on making the scoring system more robust.

Justin_Vann said:
because any one people dont agree with are called trolls now
Generally, that happens :'D One needs to be careful when trying to discern "is this person's only goal to find entertainment in my reactions" or "does this person just disagree with me".

Justin_Vann said:
and I think the best way to fix the score if anime without messing with them fellow what steam did and have multiple views of scores the best way I think would for sure have a score from people that completed the series as the main score and then go from there.
We kind of have our hands full with the scores we show already, haha. But we cannot only include users who complete the show, or that effectively discounts every user who dropped the show because they disliked it. We try to meet somewhere between, by saying you have to have seen 1/5 of the show for your score to count by the time its finished airing.

OriharaShinra said:
Will this be a permanent measure? Because tbh I like to keep track of new no popular entries and see it's score changes, eg I've been keeping track of https://myanimelist.net/anime/40799 , tho I understand the intention of this.
Sorry, currently it's planned to be :(

TM88 said:
1. With the new system in place, how do we really know our scores are being counted?
2. Do we need to manually re-score every single one of our entries?
I think someone answered you already, but:
1. Theoretically, you don't. But users don't need to suddenly be concerned about "do my scores count?" If you have one account and you use it normally, your scores will count. "Normally" is of course subjective, but we're not dumping 50% of the scores or something so drastic...
2. No.

KinetaFeb 13, 2020 1:20 PM
Feb 13, 2020 12:56 PM

Jun 2008
Tropisch said:
Florete said:

Are you one of them?

*Checks*

Yep, you are.

TF's that supposed to mean? He literally corrected you and stated facts.

Mondblut said:
Florete said:

Are you one of them?

*Checks*

Yep, you are.

Gave it a 10/10, wrote a review and enjoy the show week after week... But I don't know if this counts as "my agenda". No need for sarcasm.

Immahnoob said:
Florete said:

Are you one of them?

*Checks*

Yep, you are.
I mean, if this is where passion got you, it's no wonder there are still wars.

Dang, I didn't think I'd trigger this many people.
Feb 13, 2020 12:58 PM

Apr 2012
Florete said:
The only passion you have is for dry, sandy comebacks. It reminds me of your taste in anime.

Autocrat said:
Feb 13, 2020 1:08 PM

Jun 2015
Immahnoob said:
Florete said:
The only passion you have is for dry, sandy comebacks. It reminds me of your taste in anime.

Attacking other people's taste in anime when your list of favorites contains SAO, Guilty Crown and Eromanga xD

Feb 13, 2020 1:13 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
S-Mazoku said:
@Kineta Just wanted to kindly ask, why is it that One Piece was the only manga in the Top 10 Manga list to have its score lowered?
It went from 9.09 to 9.05 (though it's become 9.06 now), so from ranked #3 to now #5.

Every other Top 10 Manga increased, so I find it quite odd especially since One Piece's score has been rising naturally over the past couple of years (from 8.99 to 9.09).

In the past, users could report rating troll accounts in the Illegitimate Accounts Thread. One Piece was one of the shows with most reports in this thread (both for the anime and the manga). What I noticed while deleting reported accounts was that for One Piece most of the reports were made for downvote accounts. The same also happened to other shows - often mostly upvote accounts or mostly downvote accounts were reported. Reasons for this could have been because one troll account group was more obvious and easier to detect than the other group, or because people turned a blind eye to one troll group for whatever reasons. This imbalance of reports was one reason why the "rely on user reports" method didn't work anymore and why we wanted an automatic system that would detect all troll accounts on all entries equally.

So while I deleted a very large amount of downvote accounts for One Piece (anime and manga) in the past, the upvote accounts remained largely undetected (both of which helped in increasing the score during the past couple of years). These upvote accounts are now detected by the automatic system and the score is corrected to what it would have been if I had deleted upvote accounts at the same time as downvote accounts.
Feb 13, 2020 1:16 PM

May 2014
Daitengu said:
Eh, can't take this seriously when there's 7 sets of Gintama, Maybe combine all the seasons into 1 series for ranking purposes. 2nd season and on will always have high votes compared to the first season simply because all the low voters dun left.

the one constant on the site is gonna be gintama discourse, isn't it
Feb 13, 2020 1:19 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
matteas said:
I'm not in support of this idea. There are many series that have several seasons whose scores differ greatly, either rising as the story progresses or dropping. I think it's better for each distinct season to have its own score rather than kind of averaging over several seasons. That way, people can for example see that the show might have a slow start but has a great development and concludes with a marvellous finale. ARIA is a good example of such case. The score of the first season, ARIA the Animation, is 7.73, while the final season, ARIA the Origination, has a score of 8.51.
We'd never get rid of these individual scores, I think. The idea would be more to not allow franchises with many split seasons and movies (best example, Gintama) to dominate the rankings. And if you imagine it as a franchise page with information about all series related to the franchise (e.g. the separate season scores side-by-side) it becomes more interesting data than what we have now.

Tbh it's not a new idea, and many years ago I told some people strongly advocating for it to figure out how it would work then between each other :'D So we'd have to really sit down with the intent to do it to seriously consider how to do it. But for most shows really, the sequels will have higher scores (unless the staff/story mucks it up), so I can see where some users get a bit upset about it.
KinetaFeb 13, 2020 1:23 PM
Feb 13, 2020 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Because I don't score anything anyway I consider myself very well off and priviliged. You're all having so much trouble apparently. I'm sorry about that. Good luck. Don't worry. It's going to be ok.
Feb 13, 2020 1:30 PM

Apr 2018
Good job MAL I am glad you sort out this situation pretty well but I really thought LOGH, SNK s3 p2 or GIntama would be much higher considering how much their ratings suffer from troll accounts but surprisingly there is not too much drastic changes in top 10 list I mean LOGH was 9.10 before and I thought after this new system it will at least get this much rating if not higher but its 9.7 and I don't understand this considering it has suffered most becuz of troll accounts out of all top 10 anime and whereas I thought Stein's gate and HxH might get lower but all anime ratings are mostly increased which is strange to me well anyway at least you guys are trying to make this site better and improved so I appreciate that
Feb 13, 2020 1:37 PM
Nov 2017
I love it how people across the internet keep mentioning the meltdown in this thread and are roasting MAL. deservedly, frankly I always considered this site to be good only for tracking what I watched and find a good recommendation based on what I previously liked, but now I just can't take it seriously.
Feb 13, 2020 1:38 PM
Feb 2020
You know i only started using this site to get a better idea of what's coming up but now I am going to purposely troll you guys just to fuck woth your new system until you stop pointing out that an opinion poll is being trolled by fans of certain people
Feb 13, 2020 1:39 PM

Apr 2012
Cat_Eye93 said:
I love it how people across the internet keep mentioning the meltdown in this thread and are roasting MAL. deservedly, frankly I always considered this site to be good only for tracking what I watched and find a good recommendation based on what I previously liked, but now I just can't take it seriously.
It's still good for that though, you can use your list, check anime, and just ignore every bit of drama.
In the end, it's true that "ignorance is bliss" here on MAL.
Only the people that care about MAL tend to actually talk against these nonsensical decisions.

Autocrat said:
Pages (26) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Related Anime/Manga Section Changes ( 1 2 )

Kineta - May 23

97 by RobbiRobb »»
6 hours ago

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 17

145 by Vulpix98 »»
9 hours ago

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

246 by tingy »»
9 hours ago

» Favorites Boosting Accounts: Ranking Recalculations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - May 6, 2021

404 by bastek66 »»
Yesterday, 7:41 PM

» Planned 3hr Maintenance, Wednesday May 29 @ 1am-4am PT

Kineta - May 26

0 by Kineta »»
May 26, 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.