Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2015 11:43 AM

Oct 2010
Interview with Immahnoob

Tell us more about yourself

I’m a 22 year old Romanian male that currently lives in Italy after moving here at the tender age of 13 years old - the age I told my teachers, colleagues and my school to go fuck themselves because I’ll be soon living a life of awesome away from the boredom of Galati. Oh, how wrong I was…

This was my first mistake - accepting to leave a breeding ground of criminals for another breeding ground of “criminals”. If one was filled with hookers, drug dealers and violent gangs looking for recruits at middle schools, the other one is filled with the highest percentage of old people, mental retar…sorry, I meant “intellectually undeveloped”, and the truthful, cut from the same cloth as Vito Corleone Italian gangsters.

Now, here, I work in one of the most well-known road crews in Italy. We even helped The Rolling Stone crew itself, at least I got to meet some famous singers and groups, although I hate their music. As a “roadie” I tend to be in charge of the whole stage unless it’s something big, like the above, where we divide our roles. I tend to help more in the lights department more than the audio one, but I get by with both.

I'm the usual rich kid. I have all opportunities I want, I have all material needs, and I live on the back of my parents. Even so, I do work.

Anyway, I’m into a lot of shit: computers, writing, drawing, Anime, music, debating, little girls, studying and debating. I have other interests too, but really now, this is already getting long. The order doesn’t matter either, neither does the repetition of “debating”.

The best adjectives you can use for me are “curious”, “hedonistic” and “lax”, a few things sparked me up, though. I noticed that whenever there was something to discuss, to contradict, or to add, I would always be there. Wits blazing to fit the blank, or to add more to the page. When I couldn’t do that, I would educate myself about what I was missing, what could have I said? How could I have solved this problem better? What was the missing link? Or, what could have been linked in the first place? I’m an innate brainstormer. The other thing that also made me quite happy was to lead, it was always easy for me to have my way with words, to make people do as I please. Others can define this as “charismatic".

I’m just great with people, I know how to make them feel all sorts of things. One of the easiest has always been making people angry. I also know when not to influence others too much. It’s a fun experience though, I like "socializing" with people in general. As you can see, I’m on MAL after all.

The whole “mockering” and being a “jerk” comes from my upbringing as a Romanian and because I’m a sadist - if you're a manipulative bastard like me, why not have some fun too when there's a possibility for it?

Anyway, to get back on track, I think of many things. I also defend and argue against many things. I argue even against myself. Still, I don’t take anything seriously. Tt’s all a matter of having fun, so I’m quite easy-going unless there’s an important matter at stake, or someone is trying to “forcefully” entertain me. One of the things I love about all this is that no one can truly know what I truly believe. And I doubt I’ll ever tell you.

Give us a brief history of your time on MAL. Which sections of MAL are you the most active on?

Brief? Oh… Sorry.
Well, I lurked MAL since about 2009, although that was mostly the database, I would sometimes take a peek at what was going on in the forum. I wasn’t really that impressed, I watched people here being quite nice, so I wasn’t sure I could fit in the community. Do note, I did not start watching Anime by the database until 2011. When I started with Kuroshitsuji and Shakugan no Shana.

Then I stumbled later on, in 2012, upon someone called AnnoKano. His posts were entertaining, witty, and his arguments weren’t half-bad, so I thought to myself… Why not join in the fray?

So I started posting on General Discussions (what was once CD + CE blended together), we debated about gun laws, we debated about incest, we debated about ethics, we debated about anime, we debated about everything just like we do now.

So my preferred board is of course, General Discussions, but now, it’s CD and CE. I prefer CD the most out of the two.

How do you think the MAL community sees you? How do you feel about that?

The MAL community sees me in many ways. At first I was a “derailer” - I always had a knack for tangents and proving them on-topic and related to my arguments veritability, of course, while just shitposting a little bit, throwing a meme, throwing some YouTube link. I racked quite a few bans and I was known for “derailing”. Then people started viewing me as a “troll”, because of divergence of opinion and controversial statements, which lead to me being a “baiter” and “harasser”. I was also called “rustler”, “jerk”, “asshole” and other things that can be perceived as negative.

Truthfully, at first, I didn’t try to argue about everything. I drew lines somewhere, that way I could have tried to act more “nice”, which worked. Until…

There’s a rule of thumb I follow when I enter a community… I play by its rules, that is why there was a change in how people defined me in the course of time. Slowly but steadily, people distorted my image, so I would simply change attitude accordingly so I can prove my point.

For me almost everything is an argument, so the “derailer” then became “troll”. People defined my argumentative nature as “trolling”, even though I was quite honest… People got angry by themselves and that got me in trouble. So to explain, I exaggerated my actions to fit the descriptions that can easily fit anyone, yet I was banned for “trolling” the least and even less for “baiting”, which came later, it was a fun game which I ended now, because you don’t speak about the Fight Club, just like you don’t speak about these type personal games.

What do you feel about the board you use the most? What do you feel about the community in general?

I like CD. I also like CE but a lot less because of it’s lack of activity - no matter how much I try to force replies. Other Forums would never give us so much liberty to discuss any type of topic, although it was better during GD, because of how people took it more seriously. The community didn’t change much however, so that’s that. Since rule 6 though, I can't claim theese boards are so "free" anymore.
The community is incredibly diverse, albeit some would state otherwise. While it’s true that many repeat other’s opinions, I believe that to be natural. After all, we all tend to jump on what is most “true” to us, but that’s also a mistake and I understand. People don’t express themselves as much as before, while “accepting gay marriage” is a rational thing and all, people don’t say why, or the why is copied from someone else.

So, it seems we’re just the same person posting on a different account, but we’re really diverse individuals. It might also be because of how most want to be “accepted”, or simply because they don’t want to discuss certain things in detail. These people were always part of the community, but because of nostalgia, we try and blame it on the degradation of the community.

What I noticed is that the community sticks together when needed, and that’s a really good thing (although it didn’t matter much in many cases). You can see that it’s not a feeling that fades away that easily, there just needs to be someone to push them from the back. Other things I like about the community is how much it accepts freedom of speech, and how it wants it, even if it means that the discussion might offend, something you won't see in many communities.

They might express themselves in a “toxic” manner, but I don’t see anyone here having ill intentions. We try to be edgy, badass, shit like that for fun, but I doubt most would truly commit these type of actions in real life.

How do you feel about how the site is run? Especially in regards to the moderators and admins.

And you wanted this interview to be short, I presume?
You picked the wrong person, and the wrong questions. Don’t get me started on them… I feel the moderation is lackluster in many ways, they don’t follow their own rules, they’re incredibly inconsistent and unreasonable.

While some rules are on point, some other rules are open to interpretation, and when you point out inconsistency, excuses are always there to fix that. By simply saying “Well, it’s a dupe” and pointing you to more than 2 month old threads, or telling you “Well, you can always make a thread yourself”, they can get away with any lock or deletion (and I’m excluding other excuses here). All of this sometimes makes it look like they have a personal agenda, I’d say it’s more of an inclination to not want to accept their mistakes, making all of this quite annoying.

I’ve made suggestion threads that were major, bringing back GD the way it was before, the removal or change of rule 6, and in both cases, no matter how much support I had, they always had a reason to refuse it (or simply red herring it, like in the rule 6 thread). I still have no answer on why it was refused, except for the “moderation not having time”, which I find absurd. It’s their job, they should be prepared, not having time means you can always give your position to someone else, or try and recruit more colleagues. It seems it’s never enough. I’ve been promised to have my thread taken seriously, and I was also promised that this will be discussed. Instead, my thread got locked because of bad reasoning, the moderation having no issue in being biased and taking sides while I disproved their positions rationally.

After all that, I’ve been told that rationality has no matter in all of this, and that being “human” is more important. And I agree, being “human” would have meant letting the majority have their way like they did until barely a month ago when the interdiction abruptly came in. Being “human” can also easily be rational. Their views fit only the “human” side, not the “rational” side.

Anyway, I’ll still continue and try to make things better. It doesn’t matter if I get banned. My freedom tends to translate in freedom for all others.
Heheheheee…

Any users you like? Why?

I add only notable people here, if you’re not on the list here, it means I’m either indifferent towards you, or you’re simply not as “likeable” as you think you are.

THERE ARE OTHERS, but I won’t add EVERYONE now.

Any users you dislike? Why?

No, I have no users I dislike, I lied before to you, Bambi, sorry. If you’d be disliked by me, you’re in serious trouble. I rarely have issues like this with people.

What are some MAL members you consider the most influential? You're not allowed to include yourself.

Really now? Well, I’ll include myself anyway.
  • Immahnoob - for obvious reasons.

• Katsucats – he was an immovable object, him and Bloodcalibur (he’s influential too, by the way) were always fun to watch throwing bullshit at each other. Katsucats also created the Chat Club, so I believe he’ll always be known.

• MellowJello - Also takes a spot, he was an attention whore that made everything about himself. I even helped him get up there. He’s ungrateful and he was the worst mod possible though, he’s not liked by them either.

Is there a MAL member you would want to take on a date or get to know better? Who and why?

I want to fuck BunnyMe if she’s the one in her profile picture. For now that’s it. Although I could do nasty things to Bambi just for the sake of it, that if it’s truly a female there.

Sarroush is someone I’d date, she also has some interesting tastes and I wouldn’t mind knowing more of that, Suzune-chan maybe, she’s quite a gentle flower, heh.
Bacchi, although she’s taken.

Sorry, I tend to exaggerate a bit when it comes to women.

Do you see yourself leaving MAL in the near future? Why?

Oh, this is a question I just wanted to answer for the sake of this interview.
Yes, I might be leaving soon, really soon. I might actually get permanently banned (it’s my last chance), so let’s say… I’m leaving, but just as “Immahnoob”, never know what hit 'em.

Can you recommend us 3 members who we can choose from to interview next and briefly explain why you would love to read their interviews?

• Sarroush – Because I want another moderator here to be interviewed.

• Infinite – Heh, why not? I mean, we’ve been buds even if we don’t talk that much, it would be interesting to know more about him. Kekekek.

• Lost_Future – Interesting dude. Why not?

Do you have any remarkable episodes, debates, you want to share? How did they make you feel about the situation and people involved?

Noticeable? I’ve had too many to remember. But it’s great that some people still archive my shit.

This was an argument about “Maturity”, when Autocrat v0.2 failed to grasp the definition held into his personal Bible, the Thesaurus. That’s when he started doing what he does best. Rely on ad hominem and quoting Nietzsche, the poor fucker rolls in his grave every time “Ottocrat” (Autocrat v0.2) mentions his writing or him.

At the time, that “debate” (sorry, I stuttered) made me think of all the fun things life has to offer. Like heart attacks.
So it was fun.

This is the usual loli vs pedophile argument. Since we always have these, I don’t really feel anything about them anymore. They’re still fun for a shitstorm though, I live for shitstorms.

Honestly, this is one of the easiest debates you can have, they’re semantic arguments, because if you try to argue ethics you’re digging your own grave, unless you distort the meaning of “ethics” and some dolt agrees to accept your faulty definition prior to the debate.

Some debates on debates were interesting, like the one I had with RedArmyShogun. It seems people find discussion to be mostly useless because people refuse to acknowledge when they’re wrong.

I find that pretty idiotic though, I’m talking mostly from experience here, but I don’t know anyone so stubborn to not read words and understand them willingly. While they can claim they don’t want to hear it, you can instill doubts anyway, and the discussion can also be seen by other users which might or not agree with you.
Intellectual sparring is also helpful to you, plus, I enjoy it, so you can’t possibly tell me to stop it.

While I mock the people involved almost all the time, there are no hard feelings, it’s all done for jest, and it’s a jest that is done for my own satisfaction. That’s one of the reasons for why most people fail against me.

There’s nothing much for me to say here, I love talking about almost every subject and arguing about them too, as long as I have the necessary knowledge to be able to take part of the discussion in question, I will take part depending on my mood.

Are there people you feel less inclined in debating with, and people you still haven’t debated with but would like to? Who and why?

I don’t really care who I debate with, I argue with anyone, as long as they can keep themselves on their own feet. Of course, there are exceptions on when to argue rather than who, sometimes I don’t want to be a devil’s advocate.
I also doubt I missed anyone on the Forums, debate wise…

Can you explain what happened between you and NicoleB?

Well, let’s see…
At first, I thought of Nicole as slightly interesting, so as an inside joke I made her my “waifu” and spammed everywhere that she’s my “waifu”, I even dedicated some theme songs to her.

Then things like these happened ^

She proved me wrong on how interesting she was, instead, I found out she’s a pretty immature, idealistic to the point of unrealistic and pretty ignorant teenager.

Well, at least I still have her photo… Anyone interested?

Your sexual interests seem to be often mentioned in CD. What are they, what’s your current situation?

Oh yeah, those…

I’m a pedophile and hebephile, but don’t be fooled, I merely have a greater interest in these little beings. That means I’m not an exclusive pedophile or hebephile.

So it also means that I have an interest in grown women, it’s just that I’m more interested in those small angels. And I know for sure because I’ve had relationships with grown women. It was my fault they didn’t work out though…
I’m currently in a relationship to a 14 year old Italian girl, she’ll soon be 15, someone gave me a great idea of making her try out some cosplay to spice things up a bit. Let’s say she’s one of the reasons for why I linked Absolute Territory down below.

Any feedback on the interview format?

It’s ok… A bit too general.

Any shameless self-promotions? Perhaps you want more publicity for your club, or a suggestion for the community to see?

First of, I'll just shamelessly promote my books. I'm almost finished with my third one. They're a trilogy and I'll most likely release them one by one. As usual, like with everything I do, they'll be a pretty controversial, grim, dark and delving into philosophy, politics, ethics, like a deconstruction of certain accepted ideas.
Let’s see, my suggestions are these.

Bring back General Discussions

Delete/change rule 6 of Casual Discussions

All I want to say is that this isn’t the end, really now. This got pretty personal after a while, there’s someone that won’t listen to reason…

I'll also advertise for Ken Ashcorp, who's not into
Absolute Territory anyway?

By the way, I'm also famous on Tumblr. It seems everyone wants my head.

Also, play more cRPG’s like Pillars of Eternity, play more moe stuff like Hyperdimension Neptunia, buy more onaholes. Be free!

RADICAL FREEDOM!

This concludes our interview with Immahnoob. Great interview!

Spoiler tags have been used to make scrolling easier.
DaconatorFeb 3, 2016 8:05 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 16, 2015 12:35 PM

Mar 2014

God has spoken
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 16, 2015 12:49 PM

Jul 2014
Well, that was an entertaining read.
Apr 16, 2015 1:20 PM

Jun 2012
THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT FAM
Apr 16, 2015 1:20 PM
Apr 16, 2015 1:46 PM
Jun 2013
noob there's a valid reason people label you as a troll. you may know how to critique others' arguments but it's like you said you never offer what you truly believe, so you come off as some guy just trying to make people mad.

but i guess acting like you don't deserve the label is part of your schtick.
Apr 16, 2015 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
Why do you even inform me I've been mention in an interview every time... Especially when I'm mentioned like this >.<
Apr 16, 2015 2:23 PM

May 2012
Legendary interview. I hope to be on your list of respected users one day.

And lol at wanting to fuck bunnyme.
Apr 16, 2015 4:05 PM

Apr 2012
-shotz said:
noob there's a valid reason people label you as a troll. you may know how to critique others' arguments but it's like you said you never offer what you truly believe, so you come off as some guy just trying to make people mad.

but i guess acting like you don't deserve the label is part of your schtick.
That doesn't change that the definition of "troll" has been promptly fucked in the ass.

It also doesn't change that someone must be quite retarded to not understand what I'm arguing for anyway.

Let's not forget that if your conclusion is based on a faulty argument with faulty evidence or no evidence I wouldn't even need an argument. Correct your mistakes then come back with a better one.
FoxyMe said:
Why do you even inform me I've been mention in an interview every time... Especially when I'm mentioned like this >.<
You should be feeling honored though. It's not always I make such claims.

I'm merely being naughty.

Shuhan said:
THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT FAM
I'm here to please muh fans.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Apr 16, 2015 4:13 PM
Jul 2018
Interesting read, although most of what I read was what I expected(and I bet most others did) lol.

Although, one question I was wondering about was left untouched. Where'd your name come from?
Apr 16, 2015 4:21 PM

Apr 2012
Oh... True.

I never thought anyone cared.

When I was a kid, I was playing CS a lot, so I thought, "Hey, if people underestimate me, it would be easier for me to win.", it was something that came to my mind at random, so I tried to see if I can name myself something completely retarded. I was thinking of some shit I've seen on TV about reverse psychology.

In the end I chose "noob" as the "insult", then I thought of a way to make it as original as possible, as I've seen several "Iamnoob" or similar.

So I thought of Imm-ah-noob.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 4:24 PM

Sep 2012
wasn't mentioned tl;dr
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Apr 16, 2015 4:27 PM

Apr 2012
At first I was thinking of putting TL;DR's.

But then I remembered that I don't give a fuck and I want to see you all suffer through all that text.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 4:27 PM

Sep 2009
You started posting on the MAL forums because of me?

How am I going to live with myself...

On a serious note, thanks for doing this Immahnoob. It was an interesting read.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Apr 16, 2015 4:29 PM

Apr 2012
It wasn't only you for sure, but you're one of the members I remember more clearly.

So you can be proud of yourself, you left an impression.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 4:33 PM

Mar 2012
Good stuff. No jimmies were rustled in the making of this interview. I also enjoyed my brief appearance.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 16, 2015 4:34 PM

Apr 2012
josh_ said:
Good stuff. No jimmies were rustled in the making of this interview. I also enjoyed my brief appearance.
I knew I forgot some users.

I should have also added Trapalicious at likes. And Korrvo, I didn't add you because I forgot and really, you're still not the most noticeable.

One day you might be.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 4:36 PM

Mar 2012
Oh, no worries. I pride myself on not being particularly noticeable. And we've never even had a conversation until a few days ago, haha.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 16, 2015 4:38 PM

Apr 2012
josh_ said:
Oh, no worries. I pride myself in not being particularly noticeable. And we've never even had a conversation until a few days ago, haha.
I didn't have convos with everyone on my like list.

It's a matter of debate and how interesting people are.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 4:57 PM

Jul 2012
Well its about time...
Daconator said:

Let’s say she’s one of the reasons for why I linked Absolute Territory down below.

10/10
Top Tier taste
I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves this song.
Apr 16, 2015 5:02 PM

Apr 2012
Battlechili1 said:
Well its about time...
Daconator said:

Let’s say she’s one of the reasons for why I linked Absolute Territory down below.

10/10
Top Tier taste
I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves this song.
m8, most of your hentai has kneesocks.

Oh, and if anyone wants to know, the moment I sent this to my girlfriend, then she asked me if I'm into that type of thing.

Then I bought her two pair of these, pink and white and blue and white.

http://sandysshop.storenvy.com/collections/493786-thigh-high-knee-high-socks/products/9095209-pastel-pink-white-striped-lolita-thigh-high-socks

Hehehe...

Autocrat said:

Dec 2013

Oh look my name, so is this photo free?

Apr 2012
Astros477 said:

Oh look my name, so is this photo free?
It could be, stranger... PM's where the deals are had.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 5:28 PM

Dec 2013
Immahnoob said:
It could be, stranger... PM's where the deals are had.
Pleasure doing business.
Apr 16, 2015 6:13 PM

Apr 2012
No, necro-sama seems to have died out... It's too bad.

I did mention he's dead in the interview though.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 6:15 PM

Jun 2014
Immahnoob said:
No, necro-sama seems to have died out... It's too bad.

I did mention he's dead in the interview though.

Yeah.

Lots of old people on MAL have disappeared.

By the way, why do you stick to one section of discussion?
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Apr 16, 2015 6:24 PM

Apr 2012
That's because AD/MG have too many listing topics and too much subjectivity in those topics.

Tech board has nothing to argue about... What can you argue? What game is the best? What specs are the best? Meh...

CE is dead.

Introductions/Recs/News/MAL contests/Forum Games etc are obvious. Who argues on those? Although you can argue on News but it suffers from the same AD/MG problem.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 6:26 PM
Apr 2014
Immahnoob said:
That's because AD/MG have too many listing topics and too much subjectivity in those topics.

Tech board has nothing to argue about... What can you argue? What game is the best? What specs are the best? Meh...

CE is dead.

Introductions/Recs/News/MAL contests/Forum Games etc are obvious. Who argues on those? Although you can argue on News but it suffers from the same AD/MG problem.
What about clubs?
Apr 16, 2015 6:29 PM

Apr 2012
Gholy said:
Immahnoob said:

CE is dead.

What about clubs?
I defined "section of discussion" as board...

But whatever, I don't partake in clubs because of their circlejerk nature. It's biased, but it's what I experienced quite a lot of times. And debating clubs die fast, and I dislike too much formality.

That's why I like CD, it's a mix of both formality and informality.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 6:32 PM

Jun 2014
Immahnoob said:
Gholy said:
What about clubs?
I defined "section of discussion" as board...

But whatever, I don't partake in clubs because of their circlejerk nature. It's biased, but it's what I experienced quite a lot of times. And debating clubs die fast, and I dislike too much formality.

That's why I like CD, it's a mix of both formality and informality.

Wait there were debating clubs?

When was this?

Could've sworn I didn't see any in 2010.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Apr 16, 2015 6:34 PM

Apr 2014
You forgot to add me to your favourite users list.
jks

It was a good interview I guess >.>
Apr 16, 2015 6:39 PM

Apr 2012
I added you to my date list, that should be enough.
7starkiller99 said:
Wait there were debating clubs?

When was this?

Could've sworn I didn't see any in 2010.
Autocrat's and Emptiness's are some examples I know of.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 7:04 PM

Apr 2014
wait, i didn't see that. What kind of nasty things?
Apr 16, 2015 7:05 PM

Apr 2012
Cleo- said:
Well, I'd go straight to things I tend to not do.

"Humiliate" you properly.

You might like it though, it would be... Stimulating.

Autocrat said:
Apr 16, 2015 11:50 PM

Mar 2008
So thats what you do for a job. I would have guessed something more desk job like. Oh and in case you didnt know Italy is on top of a likely super valcano so you can ad that to your regrets that there is a chance of being blown up.

Interesting I made your list. ironically I dont even feel like I enjoy debating.
Apr 17, 2015 2:46 AM

Apr 2014
Immahnoob said:
Cleo- said:

That's mean.
Apr 17, 2015 4:22 AM

Apr 2012
traed said:
So thats what you do for a job. I would have guessed something more desk job like. Oh and in case you didnt know Italy is on top of a likely super valcano so you can ad that to your regrets that there is a chance of being blown up.

Interesting I made your list. ironically I dont even feel like I enjoy debating.
Romania could have issues with earthquakes in certain parts of it, it might be a problem later on.

I'm pretty generous, kek, but it doesn't mean I didn't have my fun when debating with you though.
Cleo- said:
Immahnoob said:

That's mean.
Why do you say that? I'll make sure it's pleasurable but still a bit painful...

Autocrat said:
Apr 17, 2015 5:27 AM

Apr 2014

ok
Apr 17, 2015 10:19 AM

Jun 2014
Immahnoob said:
I don’t see anyone here having ill intentions. We try to be edgy, badass, shit like that for fun, but I doubt most would truly commit these type of actions in real life.

You keep telling yourself that okay? Okay.
Apr 17, 2015 11:59 AM

Mar 2008
Cleo- said:
Immahnoob said:

That's mean.
i think he means total domance and humiliation as a sexual fetish. Why you so innocent? Its kinda cute.
Apr 17, 2015 12:14 PM

Jun 2014
7starkiller99 said:
traed said:
i think he means total domance and humiliation as a sexual fetish. Why you so innocent? Its kinda cute.

Interesting...

*notes that Traed finds Cleo- cute*

Yes, self-destruct among yourselves. Cling to each of your ideals, it'll only give me more yuetsu in the end.
Apr 17, 2015 1:52 PM

Jul 2014
I expected nothing less from the IRL-Loli-God-Immahnoob-dono-sama-kun. Very interesting read.

Apr 17, 2015 3:59 PM

Apr 2012
traed said:
Cleo- said:
That's mean.
Hehehehe, traed, what are you trying to do, huh mahboi?

I'm sure Bambi would open her... Heart for you just fine.
Dojourei said:
I expected nothing less from the IRL-Loli-God-Immahnoob-dono-sama-kun. Very interesting read.
No problem m8, I'm not here to disappoint.

Unless you're a jackass, then I'll probably disappoint intentionally.

Autocrat said:
Apr 17, 2015 4:07 PM

Aug 2012
I'm back from ban.

Also yo momma.

Am I allowed to ask you to suck my dick or is that against site rules.

I don't know.

Brb getting banned.
Apr 17, 2015 4:09 PM

Apr 2012
kek, so angry Mellow.

Why'd you get banned? Not enough ass licking?

Autocrat said:
Apr 17, 2015 4:12 PM

Aug 2012
Immahnoob said:
kek, so angry Mellow.

Why'd you get banned? Not enough ass licking?
Not enough yo momma jokes that were relevant to the topic.

Also everyone else started spamming yo momma.
Apr 17, 2015 4:14 PM

Apr 2012
Kek, getting banned as a former mod...

You're falling apart faster than I thought.

Autocrat said:
Apr 17, 2015 4:15 PM

Aug 2012
I'm a washout of a washout.
Apr 17, 2015 4:23 PM

Mar 2014
MellowJello said:
I'm a washout of a washout.

I'll always remember your mercy
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Nominations V2 ( 1 2 )

Skittles - Nov 21, 2021

64 by Dapper_Dhampir14 »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:01 PM

» Interview 24 - Kineta

Daconator - Jun 10, 2015

15 by cornonacob »»
Aug 5, 2023 3:36 PM

» Interview #267 - lpf

spaceslut - Mar 28, 2023

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Mar 29, 2023 9:30 AM

» Interview #254 - IrrelevantGuy

NextUniverse - Apr 9, 2022

8 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:30 AM

» Interview #200 - Shinah

Mimurona - Oct 13, 2019

10 by Shinah »»
Mar 9, 2023 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.