Forum Settings
Forums

2019 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until DEC 15)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Jan 25, 2019 3:15 AM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
Thedarkaxe said:
I know you can start anime from the expert tier and series that are 50+ episodes at any time in the year, but are you also allowed to finish them or do you need to wait until you actually reach the tier you want to use them for?
For example, I've started Hunter x Hunter (2011) this week and I plan to use it for:
(Ad.03) Watch an anime with 50 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more
Am I allowed to finish it before reaching the Advanced tier or do I need to finish the Novice, Apprentice and Intermediate tier first?

They are exceptions. You can finish them any time, whether they are the first or last completed of that section. The rest must follow the normal procedure.

AC9123 said:
Anna_Hiwatari said:
First 3 letters, so the anime title has to have two 'I's.
Same goes for me, I would need to find an anime with two 'N's ;)
On that note, what do I need to do? I only have two letters :')

Already answered on discord, but doing so here for others.
If your username doesn't has the required letters, you will need to skip the item and use another one.

plutodiplomat said:
Does inferno cop count for Novice #17, ...with a main character who is a professional in their field? I can't tell if the titular character is a police officer or something like a vigilante.

He isn't valid for that item.

abhutrash said:
PaulinaDeLaMora said:
Hi! Can I use "Yuru Camp" for the "anime that ends with the first letter of your MAL username (p)???
Cause Yuru Camp has a triangle character after the "camp"... plz help me
That should be fine. The exclusion of numbers and special characters detail listed in the description for this item would apply here.

@PaulinaDeLaMora the exception mentioned with the item is for your username. The title itself wouldn't be valid since it needs to end with that particular letter.
Note will be added to the items.

KuraikoDesu said:
Would Endro~! count for "(N.17) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field", since in their world, being a hero seems to be a profession?

I haven't seen that title, but as long as they get paid in any form, it's valid.

RaisinMuffins said:
@SheyCroix Could you recommend me something for
(I.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member

I'd prefer a 1 cour show and something that came out in the last few years. Thanks in advance!

Of course~ If you need any other let me know.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20431/Hoozuki_no_Reitetsu
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35222/Gakuen_Babysitters
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34542/Inuyashiki
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32949/Kuzu_no_Honkai
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32948/Fune_wo_Amu

แƒฆ HiScore แƒฆ LoScore แƒฆ Auction

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 25, 2019 4:56 PM

Aug 2018
Is K-On allowed for (Ap. 12) Watch an anime that began airing between 2000 - 2009 or not because it aired exclusively in 2009?
Jan 25, 2019 5:34 PM
Oct 2017
Rimzyy said:
Is K-On allowed for (Ap. 12) Watch an anime that began airing between 2000 - 2009 or not because it aired exclusively in 2009?

It works as long as it started airing between 2000-2009
So if it aired in 2009 it works.
Jan 25, 2019 5:37 PM

Aug 2018
AC9123 said:
Rimzyy said:

It works as long as it started airing between 2000-2009
So if it aired in 2009 it works.

Ok thank you! I was just worried because "between" might be more specific you know what I mean? Guess I was just overthinking things.
Jan 25, 2019 6:04 PM

Aug 2018
does anyone have any recommendations for a show under 6.00 ranked?
Jan 26, 2019 1:00 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
hllstrm said:

Pretty much anything under 6 on MAL is complete garbage, however:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/2476/School_Days

This is the best I can rec under 6, I personally don't think it's that bad. It is bad though, but in funny way.

Another that might be ok is

https://myanimelist.net/anime/36027/Ousama_Game_The_Animation

This one is defo bad, but if you're into gore you'll probs find it entertaining enough to not fall asleep.
Jan 26, 2019 1:19 AM

Apr 2010
hllstrm said:

A fun little Magical Girl parody, available on Crunchyroll :
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31793/Mahou_Shoujo_Nante_Mou_Ii_Desukara

A self-parody of lootbox-heavy mobile games, also on Crynchyroll :
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34013/Hagane_Orchestra

A fanservice-heavy heroic-fantasy parody that's actually pretty funny :
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30782/Bikini_Warriors

All of those are short enough to stay funny throughout and not to overstay their welcome.
Jan 26, 2019 5:36 AM

Jun 2016
Hey~~

Can i use Kuroshitsuji: Sono Shitsuji, Kougyou for (Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth??

Thanks in advance~~!!

Jan 26, 2019 7:29 AM

Jan 2018
Any reccommandation for Ap.01 (stand-alone OVA) and Ap.37 (anime with a title that starts with the last letter of your username, in my case with i)?
Jan 26, 2019 9:41 AM

Jul 2014
bui- said:
Any reccommandation for Ap.01 (stand-alone OVA) and Ap.37 (anime with a title that starts with the last letter of your username, in my case with i)?
For Ap.01:
Aozora Shoujo-tai
Denpa-teki na Kanojo
Iria: Zeiram The Animation
Murder Princess
Video Girl Ai

For Ap.37:
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.
Isekai Shokudou
Itazura na Kiss
Jan 26, 2019 9:43 AM

May 2017
L0ro said:
Hey~~

Can i use Kuroshitsuji: Sono Shitsuji, Kougyou for (Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth??

Thanks in advance~~!!

It should work because the series takes place in London.

bui- said:

For Ap.01

https://myanimelist.net/anime/256/Hoshi_no_Koe
https://myanimelist.net/anime/268/Golden_Boy
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3574/Switch
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5593/Dogs__Bullets___Carnage

For Ap.37

https://myanimelist.net/anime/24781/Imawa_no_Kuni_no_Alice_OVA
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34012/Isekai_Shokudou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34337/Ikemen_Sengoku__Toki_wo_Kakeru_ga_Koi_wa_Hajimaranai
Jan 26, 2019 3:37 PM

Oct 2007
@SheyCroix
Just to make sure, Bonjourโ™ชKoiaji Pâtisserie would work for "Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors" right?

The girl has pink hair, one dude has purple, and this guy's hair is vivid orange...
Jan 26, 2019 5:08 PM
Jan 26, 2019 10:15 PM

Jan 2014
Can I get some recs for Ap. 29 please ^_^

I also have a couple questions about the semantics of a couple items:

For (Ap.06) Watch an anime by a studio you haven't seen anything from. If I use this item can I use another anime from this studio for different item if I watch it after I've finished Ap.06? Ex/ If I haven't previously seen anything from Studio Trigger and I use Kill la Kill for this item watching it Jan 2-4, and then decide I'd like to watch Kiznaiver for a different item and start it Jan 7. Does this invalidate Kill la Kill for Ap.06?

For (Ap.26) Watch an anime tagged with your least watched genre by time according to Anime+. My least watched genre is hentai, If I want to use this item do I have to watch another hentai or can I use the next one down the list?
Jan 27, 2019 2:10 AM

Oct 2007
flipsard said:
Kuromii said:
@SheyCroix
Just to make sure, Bonjourโ™ชKoiaji Pâtisserie would work for "Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors" right?

The girl has pink hair, one dude has purple, and this guy's hair is vivid orange...

That guy has red hair, I looked around and no where said he has orange, plus it is clearly a red colour, so sadly that anime is invalid for that item.

It looks unnaturally orange to me, which is why I asked.
Jan 27, 2019 4:34 AM

Aug 2018
jkasumi said:

Picking from your PTW: Barakamon, Doukyuusei, Hachimitsu to Clover and Koe no Katachi are all pretty damn good.
Jan 27, 2019 9:42 AM

May 2011
Been getting my challenge list in order, so I got a bunch of questions.

(Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth

Would "JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season" count for this? Haven't watched much Jojo, but apparently a lot of the anime takes place all over the world. Would I have to mention all the places it takes place in?

ANSWERED

(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Looking for an archery sports anime, onegaishimasu~

GOT DEM RECS

(I.24) Watch an anime with 6 or more words in the title

Is "Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season" valid?

(Ad.20) Watch an anime that contains the first three letters of your username

I'm using "Black Butler: Book of Circus"; the first three letters of my username are L-O-R. I'm presuming either the English or Japanese name is valid for the challenge?

EDIT: (Ap.19) Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters in which more than half are adults

Which of the Steins;Gate 0 adults would qualify? I don't know if any of the characters time-travel and change ages, so a clarification would be much appreciated.
LordessMeepJan 27, 2019 6:47 PM
Jan 27, 2019 11:10 AM

Apr 2010
LordessMeep said:
(Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth

Would "JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season" count for this? Haven't watched much Jojo, but apparently a lot of the anime takes place all over the world. Would I have to mention all the places it takes place in?

The whole of that specific season takes place in Egypt, which should make things easier for you in this case.
Jan 27, 2019 11:15 AM

Jul 2012
LordessMeep said:

(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Looking for an archery sports anime, onegaishimasu~

The only one I know is:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36653/Tsurune__Kazemai_Koukou_Kyuudoubu

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/tags/archery
There is a few more here, but I guess is not that usual

:O
taynisJan 27, 2019 11:20 AM

Jan 27, 2019 12:06 PM

Aug 2011
Just another quick question, sorry if it's been answered already

For (I.24) Watch an anime with 6 or more words in the title, does the possessive particle "no" count as its own word? For example, "Kuroko no Basket Movie 4: Last Game" would be 6 words right? I'm guessing in this case, the 4 doesn't count, but the "no" does? Just being on the careful side because the English equivalent of 's wouldn't count as a separate word.

Thank you.
Jan 27, 2019 12:17 PM

Oct 2014
I haven't seen either of these series but I'm asking about Apprentice 22, ...a series that takes place primarily in another country than Japan but still on Earth. Does the heartcatch precure movie count, since I believe it's mostly set in France. Also, a place further than the universe is about students trying to take a trip to Antarctica but does any of the show take place in Antarctica?

Apprentice 6, watch a show from a studio you haven't seen anything from-Does this mean just watching/completed or does it include any show on your list? If I wanted to use shikabane hime for this challenge from studio feel but had already dropped hinamatsuri after 1 episode, and its on my list, does that disqualify shikabane hme for this item?
Jan 27, 2019 12:24 PM

Oct 2014
jkasumi said:

For (Ap.26) Watch an anime tagged with your least watched genre by time according to Anime+. My least watched genre is hentai, If I want to use this item do I have to watch another hentai or can I use the next one down the list?

Might need another confirmation but I don't think anyone should have to watch a hentai if they don't want to. There are 5 optional challenges out of 8 in expert level and one is watch a hentai, which can be skipped.
Jan 27, 2019 1:08 PM

May 2017
jkasumi said:

I also have a couple questions about the semantics of a couple items:

For (Ap.06) Watch an anime by a studio you haven't seen anything from. If I use this item can I use another anime from this studio for different item if I watch it after I've finished Ap.06? Ex/ If I haven't previously seen anything from Studio Trigger and I use Kill la Kill for this item watching it Jan 2-4, and then decide I'd like to watch Kiznaiver for a different item and start it Jan 7. Does this invalidate Kill la Kill for Ap.06?

Ap.06 - As long as you've never watched anything from that studio before you started this challenge and keep track of your watching, there should be no problem with you watching another anime from that studio.

Ap.26 - From what I've seen, hentai is generally one of those genres that can be skipped due to the explicit nature of it. I think you can use the next least watched genre, but mods can you please confirm?
Jan 27, 2019 3:13 PM

May 2015
Hello, I require some assistance on finding an Anime to fit this item's criteria:
Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child.

Anything goes, however, I'm not a massive fan of school-based shows.

Thank you.
Jan 27, 2019 3:50 PM

May 2015
For Bonus section:
Watch an anime adaptation with a score higher than its manga counterpart — the source of the anime must be Manga;

Would Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG be valid? It has the source stated as manga, but manga itself isn't listed in adaptations, though it's listed for the prequel.
Jan 27, 2019 4:17 PM

Dec 2018
Olde-Jo said:
Hello, I require some assistance on finding an Anime to fit this item's criteria:

Thank you.

Any installment of the Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) series would work, I think. Ciel Phantomhive is a 12 year old human child. It's not the greatest series but it's not a school setting.
Jan 27, 2019 4:36 PM

May 2015
jiro-kyoka said:
Olde-Jo said:

Thank you.

Any installment of the Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) series would work, I think. Ciel Phantomhive is a 12 year old human child. It's not the greatest series but it's not a school setting.
jiro-kyoka said:
Olde-Jo said:

Thank you.

Sublime, thank you. Hopefully I can get through 24 episodes of a yaoi-esque show.
Jan 27, 2019 6:05 PM

May 2011
@Jhiday and @taynis - Thanks for the clarification and suggestions respectively. <3
Jan 27, 2019 6:06 PM

Feb 2015
Olde-Jo said:

Thank you.

Maybe Barakamon. I haven't seen it, yet, but it's on your PTW and many users here recommended it for this item in the thread.
Jan 27, 2019 6:39 PM
Oct 2018
Can someone explain me how can i get into the challenge? Sorry, i know i am a huge noob, but i still dont understand where can i join
Jan 27, 2019 6:48 PM

Dec 2018
Cliffdreams said:
Can someone explain me how can i get into the challenge? Sorry, i know i am a huge noob, but i still dont understand where can i join

Here is the forum page. If you scroll down you can see the rules, how to sign up, etc. Basically just post a new reply with the Novice sign up code and fill out any needed information. What exactly do you need clarification with?
Jan 27, 2019 7:07 PM

Oct 2017
For this challenge of Novice rank: (30) Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors. I'm trying to use Date A Live Movie: Mayuri Judgment have the doubt if Tohka Yatogami and Shidou Itsuka really have purple and blue hair respectively.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Jan 27, 2019 8:23 PM

Oct 2014
Olde-Jo said:

Thank you.

Usagi drop and from the winter season, the promised neverland, which should finish around the end of march.
Jan 27, 2019 8:26 PM
Dec 2015
Hi! For Novice level item No. 26, Watch an anime with a full English title, would Tokyo Ghoul Re: Second Season qualify?
Thanks
Jan 27, 2019 8:27 PM

Jan 2013
Hi i need a recommendation, if possible anything in red from this post
Also i need to know if Anime 80-nichikan Sekai Isshuu could work for "(Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth"?

Thanks a lot.
Wyvern22Jan 28, 2019 4:31 AM
Jan 27, 2019 8:30 PM

Oct 2014
tlato_but said:
For this challenge of Novice rank: (30) Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors. I'm trying to use Date A Live Movie: Mayuri Judgment have the doubt if Tohka Yatogami and Shidou Itsuka really have purple and blue hair respectively.

That's definitely purple and blue hair. Miku has light purple so that movie works fine.
Jan 27, 2019 8:44 PM
Jul 2017
Do Saber and Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero count as adults (18+)?
Jan 28, 2019 7:19 AM

Nov 2014
Wyvern22 said:
Also i need to know if Anime 80-nichikan Sekai Isshuu could work for "(Ap.22) Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth"?

Thanks a lot.
Haven't watched any of the shows you've got marked red there, so if you're specific on that for a recommendation, maybe someone else can come along.
That said, here's some random recommendations for Ap.29.

Kodomo no Omocha (TV)
Shiyan Pin Jiating
Umi Monogatari: Anata ga Ite Kureta Koto

As for Ap.22 if it's based off Around the World in 80 Days, it probably counts.
Haven't seen it myself so I can't verify, but rule of thumb is if they spend the majority of time not in Japan, you're good to go.

lolitsmonkeybutt said:
Do Saber and Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero count as adults (18+)?
Nope, they need to be human.

---

plutodiplomat said:
jkasumi said:

Might need another confirmation but I don't think anyone should have to watch a hentai if they don't want to. There are 5 optional challenges out of 8 in expert level and one is watch a hentai, which can be skipped.
@jkasumi @Aeradae
Unfortunately we aren't allowing skips for hentai, yaoi, or yuri on this item.
I'd suggest just picking another apprentice-level challenge item, that's what I ended up doing.

SpiritBird said:
Hi! For Novice level item No. 26, Watch an anime with a full English title, would Tokyo Ghoul Re: Second Season qualify?
Thanks
From my understanding, it would be fine if it was written as you wrote it there, but since the actual title is Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season, it won't fly.
"Ghoul:re" wouldn't count as an English word you could look up in the dictionary.

RaisinMuffins said:
Just another quick question, sorry if it's been answered already

For (I.24) Watch an anime with 6 or more words in the title, does the possessive particle "no" count as its own word? For example, "Kuroko no Basket Movie 4: Last Game" would be 6 words right? I'm guessing in this case, the 4 doesn't count, but the "no" does? Just being on the careful side because the English equivalent of 's wouldn't count as a separate word.

Thank you.
Yeah, you're fine to use this one. "no" is acceptable for this item, though I could see how that's really in the grey area all things considered.
Also, your assumption that "4" doesn't count is correct.
CureEtudeJan 28, 2019 7:56 AM
Jan 28, 2019 8:23 AM

May 2017
abhutrash said:

plutodiplomat said:

@jkasumi @Aeradae
Unfortunately we aren't allowing skips for hentai, yaoi, or yuri on this item.
I'd suggest just picking another apprentice-level challenge item, that's what I ended up doing.

Thanks for clarifying :) As I'm doing the TV-type only restriction, I cannot complete that item because that is my least watched genre and there are no hentai that are TV-type. The bonus item about watching hentai also cannot be completed either using this restriction. That might be something to add to the restrictions notes?
AeradaeJan 28, 2019 3:06 PM
Jan 28, 2019 8:24 AM

Aug 2010
Wyvern22 said:

The only show marked in red I'm familiar with is Plawres Sanshirou. Pretty good show imo, I definitively recommend that one.
Jan 28, 2019 10:58 AM
๊ง marr

Sep 2014
Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field — state the character and profession; they get paid for their services, like a chef, detective, artist and so on. If unsure, ask in the discussion thread

An idol singer (affiliated with a talent management/agency whatever counts, right? They get paid for singing/modelling/acting/dancing et cetera.

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
โ™ซโ™ซโ™ซ

Jan 28, 2019 1:22 PM

Jan 2019
I just finished Sanrio Danshi/Sanrio Boys. Anyone have any recommendations for light-hearted slice of life animes like this?

I started Attack on Titan for the first time ever so I need something less bleak to counter this I think.

โ˜… February 2024 โ˜… AWC 2024 โ˜…

Jan 28, 2019 1:37 PM

Nov 2014
lifeiscrazy said:
Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field — state the character and profession; they get paid for their services, like a chef, detective, artist and so on. If unsure, ask in the discussion thread

An idol singer (affiliated with a talent management/agency whatever counts, right? They get paid for singing/modelling/acting/dancing et cetera.
Yeah, idols in the background you state are professionals. Not all idols could really be considered professionals though, so you have to be careful.

Example: Idolm@ster girls would be valid, but I don't think Love Live girls would. What series are you thinking of using?

fabulatrice said:
I just finished Sanrio Danshi/Sanrio Boys. Anyone have any recommendations for light-hearted slice of life animes like this?

I started Attack on Titan for the first time ever so I need something less bleak to counter this I think.
Ooh, that's like right up my alley:
Tsuritama
Shirokuma Cafe
Shounen Maid
Mitsuboshi Colors
Hidamari Sketch

Top three especially relevant. Just for the records, this would be for Ap.29 if used for recommendation. If you want a staff rec for I.21, please let me know and I'd be happy to give you one separately. Hope you find one that catches your eye.
Jan 28, 2019 1:44 PM

Feb 2018
fabulatrice said:

New Game!!
Acchi Kocchi (TV)
Yuyushiki
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Yuru Campโ–ณ

@flipsard @SheyCroix
Would like a recommendation on
(I.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member.
Only TV please, thanks in advance.
Jan 28, 2019 2:14 PM
Oct 2017
boredrandomguy said:
fabulatrice said:

New Game!!
Acchi Kocchi (TV)
Yuyushiki
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Yuru Campโ–ณ

Haha yes. I was just about to recommend Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan; then I saw boredrandomguy's post. You should definitely watch it; it's AMAZING. The first anime I finished and one of my favorites since episode one.
Jan 28, 2019 2:41 PM
Sep 2016
For the challenge (N.16) Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child, would Sagiri from the Eromanga Sensei OVA count as a child and main character because there is no characters listed, but she is listed as a main character in the main series.
Jan 28, 2019 3:02 PM

Jan 2011
Scissorsbox said:
For the challenge (N.16) Watch an anime with 2 or more main characters where one is as a human child, would Sagiri from the Eromanga Sensei OVA count as a child and main character because there is no characters listed, but she is listed as a main character in the main series.

No, the anime entry must list 2 MCs in the "Characters & Voice Actors" section. It doesn't matter if its point blank that she's on the cover of the anime's picture, her profile must be listed in the entry.
Jan 28, 2019 3:17 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
Kuromii said:
@SheyCroix Just to make sure, Bonjourโ™ชKoiaji Pâtisserie would work for "Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair colors" right?

No, it has only 2 (probs just one) valid MC

LordessMeep said:
(I.24) Watch an anime with 6 or more words in the title Is "Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season" valid?

(Ad.20) Watch an anime that contains the first three letters of your username I'm using "Black Butler: Book of Circus"; the first three letters of my username are L-O-R. I'm presuming either the English or Japanese name is valid for the challenge?

EDIT: (Ap.19) Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters in which more than half are adults Which of the Steins;Gate 0 adults would qualify? I don't know if any of the characters time-travel and change ages, so a clarification would be much appreciated.

I.24 Yes
Ad.20 Yes
Ap.19 For that one you would need 4+ MCs. Valid ones are
Okabe, Rintarou
Amane, Suzuha
Hashida, Itaru
Hiyajou, Maho

Note that Makise, Kurisu isn't valid due to ... eh it might be spoiler so never-mind.

@plutodiplomat Please don't double post, just edit your last reply
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1760533&show=700#msg56817302
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1760533&show=700#msg56817337

plutodiplomat said:
I haven't seen either of these series but I'm asking about Apprentice 22, ...a series that takes place primarily in another country than Japan but still on Earth. Does the heartcatch precure movie count, since I believe it's mostly set in France. Also, a place further than the universe is about students trying to take a trip to Antarctica but does any of the show take place in Antarctica?

Apprentice 6, watch a show from a studio you haven't seen anything from-Does this mean just watching/completed or does it include any show on your list? If I wanted to use shikabane hime for this challenge from studio feel but had already dropped hinamatsuri after 1 episode, and its on my list, does that disqualify shikabane hme for this item?

Haven't seen the Precure one. Sora yori is valid.
Anything/Everything on your list. Has to be one you have nothing tried.

Ten said:
For Bonus section:
Watch an anime adaptation with a score higher than its manga counterpart — the source of the anime must be Manga;
Would Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG be valid? It has the source stated as manga, but manga itself isn't listed in adaptations, though it's listed for the prequel.

I was going to use the first season of that one (but found a shorter one), cause it was valid after checking all adaptations. The second one is valid since it's source it's listed as Manga and the prequel is listed as well. Do keep in mind that if the score changes for the listed mangas it won't be valid (you might want to take the screenshots for the valid adaptations), since I think the gap wasn't that big.

Wyvern22 said:
Thanks a lot.

That's a bit too restrictive since there are only 10 titles you can get from there. It's as if you are asking for a rec from the idk Lupin franchise. Any recommendation given from that won't be valid. Either change the item or ask for a general rec.
(@abhutrash @kallah)

boredrandomguy said:
@flipsard @SheyCroix
Would like a recommendation on
(I.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member.
Only TV please, thanks in advance.

Certainly~
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6211/Tokyo_Magnitude_80
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12031/Kingdom
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33/Kenpuu_Denki_Berserk
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32948/Fune_wo_Amu

SheyCroixJan 28, 2019 3:23 PM

แƒฆ HiScore แƒฆ LoScore แƒฆ Auction

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Jan 28, 2019 3:47 PM

Jan 2017
[re-post]

Discord server released for challenge related stuff. Feel free to join.

Jan 28, 2019 10:29 PM

Aug 2018
Am I able to start this at any time because it has 50 episodes? Or does it have to have more then 50 episodes?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» When did anime become mainstream? Or do you think it's still not mainstream???

LenRea - 1 hour ago

5 by kihel »»
2 minutes ago

» Hidden Gems of Spring 2024

ForgotEyeWasHere - May 11

34 by WatchTillTandava »»
30 minutes ago

» Successor to "Isekai"

NostalgiaDrive94 - 11 hours ago

16 by JaniSIr »»
32 minutes ago

» Characters born on the same day/month as you ?

Yonahim_Zz - 7 hours ago

19 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
32 minutes ago

» Which of your favorite anime actually has the most interesting story?

WatchTillTandava - Yesterday

27 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
34 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.