Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 17, 2018 9:36 PM
Jul 2017
My God.I just really love this couple Sakuta x Mai <3 hope they both kiss XD

Next episode will be a new arc? Or...

still Interesting show and looking forward for it.
Oct 17, 2018 9:37 PM

Aug 2008
The reasoning and explanation of Mai's inability to be observed has me confused yet intrigued.

Downs numerous energy drinks and caffeine pills then says "I have to do this while I'm clear-headed."

I didn't care for it at first but the humor's growing on me. Sakuta has snark that I can only aspire to.

Oct 17, 2018 10:17 PM
Jul 2018
HKsuperman said:
Nokkun said:

He'll probably do it, sadly. This is the "problem" with these kind of shows, there is a certain glow only one character can have, and the fact no girl gets to be the "special one", takes a lot of meaning from the show, at least for me.
I hope I'm wrong, as I haven't read the LN, But, I have the feeling I'm not.

Don't worry, a not so spoiler spoiler is that despite this show does seems to have a typical harem potential line, it's actually a pure love story in core and that the MC is really dedicated to this relationship, so even though there will be other girls comes in and even being attracted to him, he stays loyal to Mai all along throughout the story.

Thanks for that, really :)
I've been trying to find the time to read the LN, but so far haven't been able to do it.
I hope they stick to the "script", then.
Oct 17, 2018 10:31 PM

Nov 2017
"maybe our world is too simple so it can be changed only with a love confession" - quote of the season
Now Loading.....
Oct 17, 2018 10:34 PM

Nov 2017
ArjunAugusto said:

Supercueca said:

He is a guy, i think

Please don't let this be a TRAP I want a TRAP free 2018

That little girl wasnt a trap.. @Supercueca just asking "who is the guy in front of her"
Now Loading.....
Oct 17, 2018 10:54 PM
Jul 2017
My opinion on this series is a bit bias since I'm a huge fan of the novel. Imo this adaptation is bad compared to the novel so far. Anime production is mediocre - most scenes/shots/angles are bland and uncreative (The coffee scene - they're in Sakuta's house, which we could assume Sakuta makes the coffees. So how did Mai get the chance to drug it? This was presented in the LN. Why did Mai raise her hand to show the sleeping pills? That's the most unnatural thing I've ever seen. They could've just zoomed in into the pills, which they did later. They could've cancelled out that extra action.) (Maybe I'm nitpicking to much but I really like the original source so bear with me)

I personally quite like the colouring scheme but the art is quite dull. Animation is average at best. They're trying to fit in 6 volumes into 12 episodes, and they've already adapted the 1st volume in the past 3 episodes. In order to do so, they've skipped some dialouges which are arguably not important to the plot but really builds and create the tone of the story and the character. I really hope they don't fuck up the pacing cuz its already going pretty damn fast.

Oh yea and about this episode. The confession scene and the test scene were really well done. Coffee scene wasn't the best.
Oct 17, 2018 11:00 PM

Jun 2013
Damn. The wait is excruciating.
Oct 17, 2018 11:16 PM
Aug 2018
Every episode gets better, best fall anime so far imo
Oct 17, 2018 11:31 PM

May 2015
So sleep leads to unconsciousness which leads to memory loss...

Oh no...Mai drugged him...Guess she made Sakuta sleep because she was worried for him..."Don't help someone who doesn't exist." I assume?

Whaa...the name is blank too?

"Your love needs to override the ignorance of the students put together." In other words...CONFESS!

"Gotta take a dump!" Best excuse to run out of an exam!

Well that's one way to confirm one's existence. Confess your love and let the world hear it! It was a bit sudden though, but I guess it was to end this arc.

Sakuta has the perfect response for everything.

"Our world is so simple that a confession of love can change it." Where have I heard something like this before... Oh yeah! Juushinki Pandora!
"Before I met you, I was not human. But when I met you, I became human."

So now that Mai is "back" to the world, it looks like we're going to start a new arc with a new character. We're Monogatari now!
TarotistOct 17, 2018 11:37 PM
Oct 17, 2018 11:58 PM

Oct 2013
Why is some people complaining about the confession scene ?

Yes, it seems awkward but you have to remember Sakuta did that so people would remembers about Mai existence -- and what better way of making them remember by being "that" girl who got confessed loudly in the middle of an exam ?! (Oh and also to get his feeling crossed, gotta kill two bird with one stone)

I honestly kinda scared at first when he storms out of the class. I thought it would be the more cheesy "finds her in the only place she would be" scene. Compared to that this one is miles better.
Oct 18, 2018 12:45 AM

Aug 2017
It seems that everybody forget Mai if they sleep. I'm sad in that scene between the dog and Mai.

That confession scene was so awkward lol. At least, it brought her back to reality. I'm happy with that.

I think that is just a conclusion of the first arc. We'll see where it goes .
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 18, 2018 12:51 AM

May 2017
FMmatron said:
There go all my feels for this week. I thought Koi wa Ame would have my favorite pair of the year, but this seems even better so far.

This is what I want when it comes to romance anime.

Tokoya said:
Best couple of 2018 and I don't care what anybody says....This episode was FUCKING BEAUTIFUL and that's all I have to say

I got you man.

Awww he remembers her through the power of love, how cute~ this show is garbage lol

Geez people in their typical bandwagon mentality over a seasonal trash Oregairu cheap ripoff Yukino clone with the typical copy pasted SJW masochist protagonist/1,000,000
Oct 18, 2018 1:16 AM
Aug 2018
I’m just confused on how it will progress now
Oct 18, 2018 1:58 AM

Jul 2015
F***g loved this episode. If this anime keeps going like that, it will definetely be on my favorites list
Oct 18, 2018 2:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Ugh that public speech was just too much. I felt so embarrassed and awkward watching it that I had to cover my eyes with my hands for like 2 minutes until it was over lol

Not sure what to think about this though. I like the characters but the story feels kinda... cheap. You bring in interesting scientific and metaphorical concepts but you just don't do much with them other than use them to explain and resolve the plotline in the most simplistic and uncreative manner available
Oct 18, 2018 2:09 AM

May 2016
What a great directions and use of Music in the background with those astonishing visuals hopefully we can get more this pair.
Oct 18, 2018 2:36 AM
Jul 2018
Man, this ep made me think I'm an "emotional roller coaster". In my opinion, this show is actually good, but why so much hate on it though ? I don't get it, you can call me a no brainer idc. ><
Oct 18, 2018 3:35 AM

Sep 2017
Just binged it and this was also a pretty solid episode

ボールルームダンサー
Oct 18, 2018 3:39 AM

May 2015
should i stop watching here i dont want to ruin it in my memory if the next arc sucks XD hope mai and mc continues their banter
Oct 18, 2018 3:40 AM

May 2015
Lairucrem said:
FMmatron said:
There go all my feels for this week. I thought Koi wa Ame would have my favorite pair of the year, but this seems even better so far.

I got you man.

Awww he remembers her through the power of love, how cute~ this show is garbage lol

Geez people in their typical bandwagon mentality over a seasonal trash Oregairu cheap ripoff Yukino clone with the typical copy pasted SJW masochist protagonist/1,000,000

Get a life dude. This is just sad.

Oct 18, 2018 3:44 AM
Sep 2018
Lairucrem said:
FMmatron said:

I got you man.

My god.
Seriously get a life..

EDIT: apparently you made a thread about this !?
Oct 18, 2018 4:03 AM

Mar 2017
Adapted a lot of stuff from the source material in only 3 episodes. Yet doesn't look rushed.
Oct 18, 2018 4:05 AM
May 2018
Man the Confession was just awesome!!!! To good. A bit sci-fi. But nicely executed. Can't wait to see what this Laplace's Demon is
Oct 18, 2018 4:36 AM
Apr 2017
This show is really doing better than my expectation when I 1st saw the name.

I would literally embarrassed to death if I confess like he did
Oct 18, 2018 4:39 AM

Jun 2017
WHOA!!
Never expected progression this quickly!!

Different and better
Oct 18, 2018 4:48 AM

Nov 2017
So mai sakurajima is tsundere or kuudere?

Oct 18, 2018 5:32 AM

Dec 2015
Series is so good......
~
Oct 18, 2018 5:34 AM
May 2016
Tokoya said:
Best couple of 2018 and I don't care what anybody says....This episode was FUCKING BEAUTIFUL and that's all I have to say

Seeing Mai let Sakuga forget her followed by his realization that he forgot her and then that AMAZING confession easily makes this episode one of the most memorable things that I've seen in an anime all year

Fucking brilliant....Looking forward to seeing the other mysteries he has to solve starting next week and I'm gonna need to see the best couple kiss at least once lol
I feel the same way too
This episode was really awesome especially the confession part
Really loved the episode
Oct 18, 2018 5:46 AM

Feb 2016
Snafu Bunny Monogatari is progressing nicely.
Oct 18, 2018 5:55 AM

Jan 2011
I just knew a love confession throughout the whole school was coming. Knowing didn't save me from cringing though.
Oct 18, 2018 6:25 AM

May 2018
Best episode I have watch yet this season <3
Oct 18, 2018 6:26 AM

May 2018
-SkyFiRe- said:
So mai sakurajima is tsundere or kuudere?

A hybrid? lololol XD
Oct 18, 2018 6:45 AM
Mar 2017
Wow ... this was a very beautiful episode, although there were very sad moments too, the name of the episode is already brutally moving and sad, "a world without you"
The relationship between Sakuta and Mai is still great, being able to go hand in hand with the jokes that are said is very fun to watch.
Poor Mai, each time is less noticeable, the scene where she wants to pet the dog and the dog doesn´t notice her presence, it broke my soul to see her sad face.
Futaba is quite perceptive and the conclusion to which she arrives is quite accurate, I also love her way of explaining things. In the end Futaba was right and Sakuta must avoid sleeping so that way he can´t forget Mai, but she notices his appearance due to lack of sleep and decides to help him to study, Sakuta's joke about Mai using the rabbit costume to motivate him, it gave me a lot of laughter. Finally Mai manages to make Sakuta to fall asleep for his own good, since she is worried about his health, it was quite sad to see this scene, Mai left a souvenir to Sakuta, her bunny costume.
After seeing that Sakuta finally forgets Mai, during the exam, he begins to remember fragments of moments with her, until finally he remembers her.
The confession was quite great, Sakuta have ball's, he was quite brave, but the important thing is that Mai returns, and her response to the confession was quite unexpected, I think everyone expected the hug very sentimental and exciting, but we received a bitch slap for Sakuta and the same attitude that made Mai lovable. And so this ends Mai's Arc or the "Schrodinger's cat" and they present us with the next heroine to suffer the effects of the puberty syndrome, and they present her phenomenon as "the devil of Laplace", I hope this arc is just as good as Mai's arc
Oct 18, 2018 6:54 AM

Aug 2013
One thing is, light novel authors should stop carelessly throwing scientific concepts into their works like that. Way too often it ends in pointless drivel instead of adding anything to the plot, since they never delve into them enough to make it remarkable, just remotely interesting enough for people to google it ang forget afterwards, almost like an anecdote. I vaguely remember Owarimonogatari mentioning euler's identity right off the bat, but I completely forgot already whatever importance it had to the plot, even though I clearly remember its conclusion.

In other words, just let that fucking cat die, already. He's had enough.
Oct 18, 2018 7:01 AM

Jul 2014
The voice acting made it way more cringy than just reading it, but as the confession had the intent of being cringy, goal met then.

So next is the Laplace's demon, i guess they will use the butterfly effect to solve it.

Also all the people thinking that it will "reset" like amagami shows are kinda right, in a very ironic manner.

AzuFarisNyan said:
A hybrid? lololol XD

So a tsukuudere, or perhaps a kutsuudere?
Oct 18, 2018 7:22 AM

Feb 2018
Wahhhh this episode was touching my heart :)

Sakurajima Mai not alone anymore.
Oct 18, 2018 7:31 AM

Apr 2015
God that cringe... dropped at the speed of light
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Oct 18, 2018 7:46 AM
Jun 2017
I LOVE THIS EPISODE SO MUCH!!! I mean Sakuta has able to find a way for Mai to be recognized again by the people around the campus by having such act.. great thinking and well it has paid off since the students and other people around the school has able to see her again...

CUTE AND GREAT EPISODE..
Oct 18, 2018 7:47 AM

May 2015
That "kanji problem" in the modern Japanese test which eventually evoked his recollection of Mai was an interesting example of a Proustian moment.
Oct 18, 2018 7:50 AM

Nov 2017
She gave him sleeping pills, then she ask him why you forgot about me??? Hahahha.... dude what the fuck? Lol!!! Looking good so far.... the romance is progressing nicely. Next week comes crazy childhood friend i guess!!!
Oct 18, 2018 7:51 AM

Dec 2014
so like this is where everyone remembers her and they are no dire consequences...yep will just ignore that the protagonist just skip on of his exams and he is fine.... and from next episode new heroine shows up
Oct 18, 2018 8:05 AM

Oct 2008
You two over there!
Get over here!

Never thought I'm really happy to see a scene in anime where 'some teacher is calling both protagonists to faculty office for a scolding', simply because he's calling both of them.

Just wow.
Oct 18, 2018 8:08 AM

Oct 2015
Mentar said:
Otaku4ever10 said:
next episode a new heroine will appear ?

i began to think that this anime like Amagami and Amagami SS which every 3 episode a new character be the heroine .. i hope i'm wrong and mai still be the main heroine

Oh, don't you worry. Mai will play a key role from now on, regardless of the fact that new characters come into focus.

Rather, just the opposite. The next episode should have two of my favorite Sakuta/Mai scenes evah.

Really? That’s great then, I was worry that the anime will be focusing on different girls, and Mai became a sideline character. So Sakuta & Mai will remain together and they are officially dating right?
Oct 18, 2018 8:31 AM

Mar 2018
After watching 3 episodes, this show reminds me of Oregairu and Monogatari series combined, while keeping mysterious feels and try to explain/relate it scientifically rather than leave it as supernatural phenomenon.
Oct 18, 2018 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
Is this trainwreck yet? Why is this so highly rated?
Oct 18, 2018 8:50 AM

May 2017
I just wanted yo ask somebody who has read the LN that, now that this whole disappearance stuff is over will mai not be having a major role like senjougahara did in monogatari series ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2018 9:22 AM
Aug 2018
Interesting . This word explains the episode. First more and more people begin to forget Mai and after knowing this Sakuta goes to a different level to protect his memory of Mai. It's very generous of Mai to let him forget his memories about her even though she knows that she will be alone after that .

But the way in which he remembers about Mai is somewhat confusing . If by just seeing the words she taught him yesterday he remembers about her ! If that is so then what about her mother huh?? She forgets about her only daughter . If that was the case then she would have also remembered about her in some way or another. How can a mother forget her daughter?
She should have remembered by some things around her . This happens to none of them except Sakuta . That's what I find confusing.

Overall the episode was very good ,the confession and all. I hope the next episode is much straightforward and is even more good but for now
Points -8/10
Oct 18, 2018 9:28 AM
Feb 2017
Tanmay_Hedaoo said:
Interesting . This word explains the episode. First more and more people begin to forget Mai and after knowing this Sakuta goes to a different level to protect his memory of Mai. It's very generous of Mai to let him forget his memories about her even though she knows that she will be alone after that .

But the way in which he remembers about Mai is somewhat confusing . If by just seeing the words she taught him yesterday he remembers about her ! If that is so then what about her mother huh?? She forgets about her only daughter . If that was the case then she would have also remembered about her in some way or another. How can a mother forget her daughter?
She should have remembered by some things around her . This happens to none of them except Sakuta . That's what I find confusing.

Overall the episode was very good ,the confession and all. I hope the next episode is much straightforward and is even more good but for now
Points -8/10

There were points that didn't match/consistent for him from the morning.

Well, the first indicator was the bunny girl costume.
The second one was the book which he wrote.
His male friend indicating that he was refreshed even though he was burnt out the previous days.
Futaba's note, indicating how to re-establish mai's existence.
And the trigger was the kanji he learnt last night.

So, I don't feel it's out of nowhere.
kuu0hakuOct 18, 2018 9:39 AM
Oct 18, 2018 9:29 AM

Aug 2018
Tanmay_Hedaoo said:

Points -8/10

I kind of agree with you here, but to me it seems to be another "the power of love" moment you tend to see a lot. So MC broke through the aberration just because he cared so much. The mother is shown to be cold towards her daughter, so maybe it's implied that she doesn't truly love her, just like the daughter thought?

Idk how much I like the whole angle, but it's the only way the story makes sense to me.
Oct 18, 2018 9:35 AM
Aug 2018
Arynn427 said:
Tanmay_Hedaoo said:

Points -8/10

I kind of agree with you here, but to me it seems to be another "the power of love" moment you tend to see a lot. So MC broke through the aberration just because he cared so much. The mother is shown to be cold towards her daughter, so maybe it's implied that she doesn't truly love her, just like the daughter thought?

Idk how much I like the whole angle, but it's the only way the story makes sense to me.
indirectly you're saying that the people who will remember her will be the only one who love her. The other people will recognize her because of the actions of the one's who love her . Is this what you mean ?? If not then please enlighten me .
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Yesterday, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.