Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 20, 2018 6:48 AM

Mar 2016
How the hell did they managed to screw up Shaman Girls scene? Jeez, I was pretty sure "One does not simply messes up Shaman Girls scene" but oh boy was I wrong.
May 20, 2018 7:00 AM
Jun 2017
yeah!!! this episode brings me back to steins gate season 1 when suddenly Kurisu (AI) suddenly stop from talking to okabe's friends. when someone has said that it stopped okabe instantly remembers the Mayurii incident where they have been shot by an group of people...And then when suzuha called/ shouted okabe's name i know it-- that scene will happen again... upon seeing this part i am so shocked that it happened again and it made me so excited about next week episode....

*are these people are the one also looking for Shiina? what is shiina doing in this present time? and is her all about? (im so excited to know what its all about)

*and why is it that shiina looks like Kurisu? as said here she is the daughter of mayurii. hmmm!!! well lets see more of it (if whats on my mind is right)..

*and lastly mayurii can teach one thing to shiina and that is TU--TU--RUU!!! hahaha..

next episode please!!1
May 20, 2018 8:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
If a say you the truth, i didn´t like how Makise Kurise introduced herself to the group!!!
Is time to run? kekeke
May 20, 2018 11:07 AM

Apr 2018
Things just got very real. Can't wait for the next episode.
May 20, 2018 11:15 AM

Nov 2012
I was really enjoying this series so far, but this felt like the first genuinely bad episode White Fox put out. Instead of building on the mystery of Kagari's plot that they set up in the previous episodes, they spent most of it just partying and screwing around, and Steins;Gate may have always been a fanservicey show underneath its clever sci-fi plot, but even then they went a step too far here. I mean what is up with that random camera angle that zoomed in on Kagari's boobs for no reason? Daru vision? But if it was, they certainly didn't play it for a Daru joke, so we're just supposed to take this as a totally normal thing that the camera will ogle the girls once in a while even if they're not doing anything at all to call attention to themselves. That's something I would expect out of High School DxD, not Steins;Gate.

Basically the only part where the plot was actually furthered was in the last 2 minutes, which even then felt like too much of a flagrant copy-paste of the first season. Could they at least come up with a different location for the ambush? I haven't read the VN, but I hope it doesn't just recycle the greatest hits from the original Steins;Gate and actually explores some different things. The Amadeus AI was an interesting concept that was introduced, so I hope it gets fully explored.
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
May 20, 2018 12:12 PM

Dec 2013
OmegaSiets said:
I was really enjoying this series so far, but this felt like the first genuinely bad episode White Fox put out. Instead of building on the mystery of Kagari's plot that they set up in the previous episodes, they spent most of it just partying and screwing around, and Steins;Gate may have always been a fanservicey show underneath its clever sci-fi plot, but even then they went a step too far here. I mean what is up with that random camera angle that zoomed in on Kagari's boobs for no reason? Daru vision? But if it was, they certainly didn't play it for a Daru joke, so we're just supposed to take this as a totally normal thing that the camera will ogle the girls once in a while even if they're not doing anything at all to call attention to themselves. That's something I would expect out of High School DxD, not Steins;Gate.

Basically the only part where the plot was actually furthered was in the last 2 minutes, which even then felt like too much of a flagrant copy-paste of the first season. Could they at least come up with a different location for the ambush? I haven't read the VN, but I hope it doesn't just recycle the greatest hits from the original Steins;Gate and actually explores some different things. The Amadeus AI was an interesting concept that was introduced, so I hope it gets fully explored.

The camera angle was a semi-clever semi-idiotic way of conveying what the VN implicitly told us: the priests didn't want to keep her because she was too much of a distraction in their meditation.
Anyway, you'll get the development with Kagari (this episode had some interesting elements though) and rest assured this isn't doing a "best story moments" compilation of Steins;Gate at all, Zero is its own thing. Since you haven't read the visual novel, you should just keep an open mind as you were enjoying it so far anyway, I'm sure you will like it a lot by the end! :)
burnout6010May 20, 2018 12:19 PM
May 20, 2018 12:33 PM

Feb 2016
RagingMan said:
The hell is with this camera angle

Is just White Fox demostrating once again their capability to making big boobs...

No seriously, it was strange lol, maybe they want to emphasize that she's very different of Kurisu? By personality and... size; or probably what the person above me said
May 20, 2018 1:10 PM
Apr 2016
Fate_warrior95 said:
RagingMan said:
The hell is with this camera angle

Is just White Fox demostrating once again their capability to making big boobs...

No seriously, it was strange lol, maybe they want to emphasize that she's very different of Kurisu? By personality and... size; or probably what the person above me said

I think this was a reference to the fact that she is a girl (they re talking about this during this camera angle)
May 20, 2018 1:16 PM

May 2015
Nope, Chuck Testa.

Shit is about to go wild.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 20, 2018 2:39 PM

Feb 2016
Franck_Nicolas said:
Fate_warrior95 said:

I think this was a reference to the fact that she is a girl (they re talking about this during this camera angle)

Yeah, if there were some doubts, now there aren't any
May 20, 2018 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
CatSoul said:
Why does this always happen? What the hell did they do?!

My two brain cells are telling me that this is strongly related to the time machine (microwave)
May 20, 2018 5:21 PM
Nov 2017
The slight rewrite of the infamous Leskinen "Shaman Girls" line is not a huge deal at all but I don't understand WHY they would change that. GAH!

Otherwise they actually did a really good job of condensing one of the more meandering parts of the VN into something engaging and emotional, even before the guns came out at the end there.

I can definitely see which of the timelines they will be showing now, they will likely leave out the "darkest" timeline entirely and just show the result of it, which I won't spoil. I thought a few of the episodes were a little weaker, namely 3 and 4 just because of the amount that things seemed needlessly altered from the source material but now it's all coming to a head in a big and awesome way so maybe I was worried unnecessarily.

SUTEINSU;GAITU

It's still my favourite!
May 20, 2018 6:08 PM

Sep 2016
Asides from some little animations drawbacks this episode was fucking mindblowing, it just strikes you like the Kurisu-mass episode but this time we are in for a trip, I really hope they manage to deliver the next episode or I'm going to be really pissed off.

For some reason, those New Years vibe really add up to the depressing feelings and hues of this anime, the jokes and comedy try to ease it up and get you ready for something that's going to fuck your shit and the fact that Okabe was starting to get over Makise's death and treat Amadeus as an AI and Shiina as a lookalike of Kurisu really makes that sudden entrance of the masked dudes more thrilling

5/5, that's what I call a proper cliffhanger
May 20, 2018 6:13 PM

Oct 2013
OH BOI IT'S HERE
The flashbacks...the trauma, this is where it gets real.

The memory of that episode back on 2011, when Steins;Gate skyrocketed.

Extremely Good Episode, really brings back the feels.
Everything is set up...the plot will move!
May 20, 2018 11:36 PM

Dec 2012
Kagari and Mayuushin met on the same world line but that's really forbidden right? Look at Suzuha and her mother. It's not right. And wtf. It's repeating again? NO! I do love this anime. I hope it will air daily XD UGH <3

- barely alive -
May 21, 2018 12:40 AM

Sep 2017
LeSponge said:
yeah!!! this episode brings me back to steins gate season 1 when suddenly Kurisu (AI) suddenly stop from talking to okabe's friends. when someone has said that it stopped okabe instantly remembers the Mayurii incident where they have been shot by an group of people...And then when suzuha called/ shouted okabe's name i know it-- that scene will happen again... upon seeing this part i am so shocked that it happened again and it made me so excited about next week episode....

*are these people are the one also looking for Shiina? what is shiina doing in this present time? and is her all about? (im so excited to know what its all about)

*and why is it that shiina looks like Kurisu? as said here she is the daughter of mayurii. hmmm!!! well lets see more of it (if whats on my mind is right)..

*and lastly mayurii can teach one thing to shiina and that is TU--TU--RUU!!! hahaha..

next episode please!!1

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
ArdanazMay 21, 2018 3:31 AM
May 21, 2018 5:05 AM

Jan 2013
Some camera angles were wack as fuck and so was the art sometimes.

But holy shit that ending made up for it. Damn, the nightmare is about to begin
May 21, 2018 6:30 AM

Jul 2015
Another cliffhanger from Steins;gate.

It's really giving me vibes of the original.
May 21, 2018 7:18 AM

Nov 2015
cantankerous said:
LeSponge said:

next episode please!!1

I don't get the mod spoiler edit. It was already established since episode 4.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2018 7:19 AM

Apr 2018
Cern? Again? I think Rentaro really relaxed hoping that in the other line there will be no problems, since it is so similar to the first, hope all will be good , but now he can't come back in time and this is a problem.
May 21, 2018 7:24 AM

Nov 2015
Lightfury_Mutai said:
Another cliffhanger from Steins;gate.

It's really giving me vibes of the original.
Fun fact: The last three episodes so far cliffhangered inside the lab.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2018 9:35 AM

Sep 2017
Damn it's been long time since I had that adrenaline rush...the ending was pretty awesome...brings back episode 12 memories of steins gate...and I did had a feeling that something different might be happening from episode 6 onwards which the original steins gate was famous for... people get attached to this show mainly due to episode 6...and steins gate 0 also managed to do it pretty well...
May 21, 2018 10:18 AM
Jan 2013
TheDarkMGames said:
Next episode will start with Leskinen walking into the lab and saying:
"This is what happens when you don't let me see the shaman girls, Lintalho."

Imagining this made me laugh out loud. Kek
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
May 21, 2018 1:30 PM

Sep 2017
AX3M said:
cantankerous said:

In case someone who hasn't started watching the series decides to read the Episode 6 reaction thread and expects no spoilers, of course!
May 21, 2018 2:15 PM

Jul 2012
Finally caught up and man, kinda wished I waited until the show was almost done but ah well. Looks like things are gonna be picking up a lot now; can't wait for it.
May 22, 2018 12:03 AM

Mar 2018
Won't Yuki seeing her daughter cause a time paradox or something?
May 22, 2018 12:57 AM
Aug 2017
The ending really excites me.
May 22, 2018 7:07 AM

Feb 2016
rak-nid said:

She doesn't know the truth about her so not really.
May 22, 2018 7:15 AM

Mar 2018
Aquamirror said:
rak-nid said:

She doesn't know the truth about her so not really.
ah yes... That makes sense.
May 22, 2018 8:45 AM

Nov 2015
cantankerous said:
AX3M said:

In case someone who hasn't started watching the series decides to read the Episode 6 reaction thread and expects no spoilers, of course!
Episode 6 without spoilers? LMAO xD

Did you read what you just wrote? Who would visit a freaking EPISODE 6 thread when they haven't watched the PREVIOUS EPISODES?

That, my friend, is exactly what asking to be spoiled sounds like.

It's common sense lol.

May 22, 2018 8:49 AM

Feb 2016
AX3M said:
cantankerous said:

Did you read what you just wrote? Who would visit a freaking EPISODE 6 thread when they haven't watched the PREVIOUS EPISODES?

It's common sense lol.

Someone probably reported it. @Ardanaz doesn't have S;G 0 in his list which means he spoiled himself, so that's the reason. kappa :P
May 22, 2018 8:51 AM

Nov 2015
Aquamirror said:
AX3M said:

It's common sense lol.

Someone probably reported it. @Ardanaz doesn't have S;G 0 in his list which means he spoiled himself, so that's the reason. kappa :P
Wtf, how is that MAL's fault? This is really backwards imho.
May 22, 2018 8:55 AM

Aug 2014
Ah yep, I haven't seen it and it got reported and looked like a spoiler :P
Oh well
May 22, 2018 9:19 AM

Feb 2016
AX3M said:
Wtf, how is that MAL's fault? This is really backwards imho.

I'm just joking. It is revealed in episode 4 and it isn't a big spoiler at all, the guy who reported it just wasn't paying attention it seems... although it would be better if mods who haven't watched the show yet not look into such reports.
May 22, 2018 9:35 AM

Sep 2017
Ardanaz said:
Ah yep, I haven't seen it and it got reported and looked like a spoiler :P
Oh well

ah you got trolled, now you know something that happens 4 episodes in to a 23-episode show ;)
May 22, 2018 10:58 AM
Apr 2016
Aquamirror said:
AX3M said:

It's common sense lol.

Oops that s me. I forgot it was already said in the anime, so i thought it sould be hidden

Sorry for the forum moderator who lost time with that :d
May 22, 2018 12:10 PM

Oct 2010
Fuck dis episode ..
May 22, 2018 4:41 PM
Jun 2017
The foreshadow of Cern guys was soooo poor, but at all it is a Ok episode.

(I love Steins;gate)
May 22, 2018 11:50 PM
Jul 2017
I'm pretty sure Mayushii is sad cuz she likes Okabe. But seriously though, I literally choked when I heard Mayushii saying "Huh? My watch isn't working." at the end before the raid.
May 26, 2018 3:36 PM
Dec 2017
this episode gave me the same feeling i felt while watching the first steins;gate. it reminded me why i enjoyed and loved steins gate as much as i do. expecially the ending with the raid and how okabe reacted to all of it.

5/5
Aug 13, 2018 11:19 PM

Dec 2014
Well things are getting haywire again.. feel bad for okarin
Aug 22, 2018 12:27 AM

Aug 2017
Judy is hiding something. "Huh? My watch isn't working..." nooooo :(

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 22, 2018 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
The 3/4th of this episode was just SOL which was mostly OK (not enough tuturu). Also some of the camera angle was kind off putting notably this ep clearly had one. The end part reminds me of one of the original episode's cliffhanger but this time they didn't shoot.. so I guess they won't this time?
Oct 7, 2018 6:06 AM

May 2012
God dammit that ending, what a cliffhanger! And it was such a beautiful episode... really not sure what's going to go down next but well there does seem something amiss with those Americans...
Oct 11, 2018 11:49 AM

Jan 2014
the device stopped working, clock stop ticking, that death flag tho.
it's back to saving Mayuri all over again.

from here out, prepare your brain so it's not getting overheated by mindfuck paradox.
Nov 30, 2018 2:27 AM

Mar 2017
About. Fucking. Time
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Dec 9, 2018 10:22 AM

Aug 2018
Okabe continues to be the most loathesome protagonist in history. I love the story and the sci-fi but someone needs to kick Okabe in the ass till the cows come home.
Dec 25, 2018 2:35 PM

Mar 2016
The New Year event at the Shrine was lively and cheerful, I love moments like these where the characters can spend their time together having fun.

Suzuha stopping his dad from doing stupid shit in front of her mom was hilarious, so is Maho's reaction to learning that Ruka is a guy. But what takes the cake was how Alexis was super disappointed for being too late to see the Shrine Maidens. I lost it when he said "Holy cow!" XD

Nothing pictures it better than Okabe's imagination seeing Kurisu explaining various things to everyone. This may be Maho's mistake, but it's a nice one for sure. But the moment her connection is cut... And Mayuri's clock stopped ticking... Shit went down

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! A cliffhanger with the same kind of scene and setup as the tragic episode back in the OG Steins; Gate. Who the fuck is it this time huh? Mr Braun?, Moeka? Or is it a new character such as Alexis and the woman scientist. They're both really fishy... And besides, which organization is it this time? It's definitely not SERN, so is it related to the research facility Alexis, Maho, etc is currently residing in?
Jan 23, 2019 11:21 PM
Jun 2017
And it's back to Stein;s Gate.
Feb 11, 2019 10:39 PM

May 2013
Ahhhhhh panic attack intensifies!!
I wanna watch the next one but it's 1:30am on a monday 😭😭😭
But how will i sleep after that cliff hanger??
Ahhhhhhhdvebeusbsbsjwvsvsjdbfbdbdfbdbdndbdbxjjxjhbebej
This is getting SO GOOD
落下のように、いつも落ちる。いつか救われることができるのかな? または落ち続けるでしょうか?永遠に
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

104 by Twerms »»
Apr 21, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.