Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 4, 2018 7:39 PM

Dec 2014
To be honest, I have mixed feelings about this series. Some of the episodes were really impressive with a lot of emotion behind them and some of the other just felt a little plain even causing me to lose interest in what was going on. I can't really put my finger on this series, it has moments of powerful of storytelling and other times it falls flat. Given the hype surrounding the series on release, I came in with fairly high expectations and while I can say some of the episodes met, if not exceeded my expectations, some episodes fell quite short as well. The series is not inconsistent in what it tries to tell, in fact it's fairly consistent in the themes it tries to bring out, it's just that it's not consistently compelling enough to make the emotion always feel genuine. In that regard, the show is inconsistent,. Once again, it's not that the Violet Evergarden is incapable of evoking emotion, it's just that it fails to do it on a consistent basis. Some part of me feels that the episodic nature of the show and the drama surrounding characters that only showed up for a single episode was the reason, but here's the thing, there are episodes that have done exactly that but have succeeded in being incredibly powerful and compelling so that can't be the reason. If I had to pick something out exactly, I think I'd say the problem lies in the fact that all these episodic stories, sub plots, and characterizations are not consistently strong in their writing and depiction. Some of them are done extremely well and some are just, well, bland and therein lies the biggest inconsistency of Violet Evergarden, It feels genuine yet it also feels artificial. I could probably talk more about the style of the story but I'm gonna leave that for another day if that day ever comes.

Fantastic production by KyoAni though, maybe a little too much Depth of Field but apart from that very very visually appealing. Great soundtrack as well.

7/10, I'd wager it could've done better.

EDIT: 9/4/2021
I decided tor revisit the series before watching the special and the movie and somehow ended up liking it way more than before. I don't know if it's because I've softened up in the years between but whatever it was, made me enjoy this a lot more than I did the first time. The emotion hit harder, I got way more emotional compared to what I remember from the first time around. I think there was maybe only a single episode that I thought didn't feel that good but I still liked it much more than the last time around. Upgrading my rating,

8/10
Lelouch0202Sep 4, 2021 6:38 PM
Apr 4, 2018 8:22 PM

Dec 2016
Incredible stuff by Violet to start this episode, lost both arms once again but saved the day big time.

Very emotional and touching scenes with the mother.

Dietfried opened up to Violet there and tried to help her with that order, I'm glad Violet said she doesn't need orders anymore, she knows how to live her own life now.

Great ending their with the plane flying the letters everywhere and the revelation about the baby and all of that.

10/10 anime for me, I really enjoyed this from start to finish, the emotional and feeling were incredible.
Apr 4, 2018 8:29 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty underwhelming finale tbh.

The series was pretty solid until episode 12. As much as I enjoyed watching Violet's growing each episode (you can clearly tell the aim of KyoAni in every single episode), I feel like Violet became too much of a crybaby. They should have toned that down a bit.

My god, that animation of a falling droplet of water lol KyoAni just showing off at that point.

It pains me to say as a KyoAni fan, but Violet Evergarden was a bit of a letdown.

6.5/10
Apr 4, 2018 8:31 PM

Mar 2010
So Gilbert's body got blown in to bits
but hm whats with violet's smile in the end? shes prob just smiling but
Apr 4, 2018 8:49 PM

Aug 2012
shanimebib said:
hellogarry said:

Oh.. I only looked on the MAL Sequel.

I don't think there will be enough material for a sequel series.
So I believe they will do something like on 'Tamako Market' if you know what I mean.
Considering this is a product by KyoAni

But if I'm not mistaken there will be a new book for the novel so who can tell?
Though I will want a movie rather than force a 13 episode series.

Well the side stories are already out which is written by the same author and illustrated by the same illustrator. So much so has been said by anime original episodes earlier in the story but now it looks like some of the "anime original" contents were actually the author's brainchild (like Charlotte and Alberta's episode from what I read in Japanese boards). KyoAni just had access to the contents ahead of the publication and turned them into anime like they did in the past for Hibike! Euphonium (introducing Nozomi and Mizore in their anime production before the sequel volumes were out). It was the same case with Chuunibyou in the past. I read in MAL that Ren was an anime original story but then it turned out Sophia's character was in the drafts made by the author (and she ends up appearing in the novel as well).

Anyways, I am assuming there could be new contents in the latest book and I already read that some of the contents of the first two volumes were not animated. I dunno how many stories were left out from the original two volumes so maybe those of who read it would know how many chapters/stories were not included in this anime.

And of course, they could always go Tamako Love Story and Mirai-hen routes. Both actually worked out more than fine to give thre animated TV series much better overall impression, collectively.

ALSO COULD YOU GUYS NOT DISCUSS NOVEL CONTENTS IN THE OPEN PLEASE!!!

Seriously, this. Spoiler tag is broken i guess
Apr 4, 2018 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty nice finale episode and it felt innovative and interesting with some nice visuals that reminds me of whole the moments I invested on this show.
Overall 7.5/10, it was nice niche romance show imo although I find the first couple of episode very weak and too flawed (especially that episode 4! :\) and too melodramatic but I'd say it definitely improved after episode 8 and felt more meaningful. Not to mention the music was absolute gem and the more I spend with this show the more it felt impactful to me..

BTW, I hope the green-lit is another season because 2-cour of this show could been really nice..
Apr 4, 2018 9:06 PM
Jul 2017
I kind of skimmed what other people were saying, but I took it that Gilbert was alive at the end there. Violet seemed very surprised when the door to the house opened, and then smiled. Guessing that was Gilbert, still alive.
Apr 4, 2018 9:23 PM
Dec 2008
You can just watch episode 10 and be done with it. 4/10 for the entire series.
Apr 4, 2018 9:25 PM

Feb 2012
Weirdly enough I've really enjoyed reading the spoiler comments in all the episode discussions of this show. A lot of really passionate people for the source material.

I really enjoyed this last episode and the show overall. There were a couple episodes in the beginning that weren't that great but the later half turned it around. Violet came a long way in the end. 8/10

Ruchy said:
I kind of skimmed what other people were saying, but I took it that Gilbert was alive at the end there. Violet seemed very surprised when the door to the house opened, and then smiled. Guessing that was Gilbert, still alive.
I would really like if it is him. Then whatever is being announced after this a special/ova/movie w/e can be nice closing moment of them reuniting.

Apr 4, 2018 9:29 PM
Mar 2018
Kirie-san said:
BussianRiasXD said:

lol bro, my deepest condolences for you. Already saw this coming, still hugely dissappointed tho.

Lol xD
That joke aside, I haven't seen the episode yet but I really hope the new anime is remake, a faithful adaptation of the novel.
Gil being death is consistent with what the anime did but the show is kinda disappointing since the main characters didn't get proper screentime and development.
An accurate adaption from Kyoani? Don't even think about it. The new project is most likely a movie to portray the after story. Gilbert will stay dead I assume.
Apr 4, 2018 9:35 PM

Jul 2015
Unfortunetly, the biggest issue is Violet's own character development. It seems I got half of what I suppose to get in this anime. I liked the small stories, specially the mother's letters to her daughter.

I can only give 7/10.

Apr 4, 2018 9:49 PM
Apr 2018
Seriously?! No one is gonna say anything about the ending when she saw the "customer"?!

It could be Gilbert though...
What should I do with my feelings!!!!!!
Apr 4, 2018 10:11 PM
May 2017
I really liked this anime. While some episodes like 10 and 12 were weaker. Others were complete tearjerkers. I give this 9/10
Apr 4, 2018 10:23 PM
Mar 2016
very good when story about client (expect astronom)
but terrible when story about MC self

honestly i will accept this ending if a "mysterious man" catch Air Letter from Violet and THE END
NdanHMApr 4, 2018 10:42 PM
Apr 4, 2018 10:25 PM

Jul 2017
Decent finale and it did follow a completely different ending from the LN.

5/10 show. I just felt the dramas were too melodramatic and didn't feel natural at all. The excellent animation did save this show some face.
Apr 4, 2018 10:26 PM

Dec 2015
im dying for new anime now , violet left me empty minded , well not a bad final though , violet has settled thing with the major's brother , forgot his name . looking foward for liz to aoi tori
Apr 4, 2018 10:29 PM
Apr 4, 2018 10:30 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
What a fitting finale to a mesmerising and heartwarming story! It really is just awe-inspiring and absolutely fascinating, this whole show. I can’t express just how elated I’m to see that a new anime project has just been given a greenlit and is on its merry way. I’m just so ecstatic and satisfied at the moment, thank you KyoAni! Which brings me to a Question, is the unaired 14th Epsiode this very new anime project or is it just a special episode due to come soon. If it is indeed just a special episode, when is it due to air? I’d really appreciate if someone could answer this for me, from a very reliable source of course. Thanks regardless.
Earlier, we got the ever-so touching and sensational 3-Gatsu no Lion Season 2 and now this coupled with all the news of sequels, such as Overlord II for instance, I’m just so relieved and happy. Currently, I’m under stress from my exams marching in a month from now, and seeing all these wonderful news, really just goes to show why I love anime and Japan so much! Arigatou Nippon, Anime!

Anyway, about this finale episode. It was very nice to see Gilbert’s mother appear in this epsiode. She really made things a lot more easier for Violet to calm down, and that’s just great. Looks like Gilbert’s brother has come to terms with Gilbert over Violet now and that’s brilliant to see too. I particularly appreciated the scene where Violet says that she won’t take orders from anyone anymore and then Gilbert’s brother replies with a heartfelt relieved smile. It was brilliant! It was pleasing to have some little comedy in the end there too, with Erica suddenly revealing that she has fallen in love with someone and it turned out to be Benedict of all people. Lol, it wasn’t actually funny in a ridiculous way. First half of the episode was action-filled, and it was a little shocking to see Benedict pull of all those high risky stunt moves and save Violet in the end too. I wonder if he was part of the war too, as a soilder I mean.
Well, whatever the case, it was a nice surprise by a really odd one at that too. I can understand why people would find this irky and out of place. Second half of this Epiosde is what made this episode and the show, in general, so phenomenal. All the emotions blended in and Violet’s growth as a person was clearly evident and while it must have been hard for her, she just showed how resilient and unnerving she can be. Brilliant stuff! As always, the Art/Animation of this show remains god-tier and I’m just stunned how KyoAni managed to keep up this level of excellence throughout the 13 episodes.

Overall, this show is just a pinnacle of brilliance that will really remain in my kokoro as a special and very heartwarming journey of self-evaluation.

- Storyline/Plot Development: 8.25/10
First mid-few episodes, in particular, were a little poor in comparison to the latter end episodes by a mile, and that is a little underwhelming. It played an important role in nurturing Violet, however but I still feel as though more developments during that time would have paid off more brilliantly. There were many instances too, where the story felt like it was trying a little too hard to sadden us with extra melodrama and while it was very effective for the most bit, it fell flat in a few attempts. Nonetheless, a brilliant story!
- Characterization/Character Developments: 9.5/10
I think this is one of the departments that really took this show to the next level, or at least for me. Violet’s changes were really handled elegantly and that is what made this show so special and phenomenal. However, there was a lack of Developments for the other supporting cast such as the other Dolls, Hodgins and a few others. It was nice to see Gilbert’s brother and a few other additional characters get a Development for themselves but really it just meant that other important characters received less screen time and less development, not that I mind it too much though. It was still gold, nevertheless!
- Art/Animation: 10/10
KyoAni really stepped up their game in this Department. In my opinion, this is the most mesmerising and beautiful animation in anime history or at least in my top 3, easily. All the characters recieved unbelievable amount of attention, and the shots of landscapes were just simply eye-candy. Stunning gorgeous stuff!
- Sound Department: 9.5/10
I strongly believe that there’s no doubt whatsoever that the wide range of soundtracks and osts that were involved in this show really just made the journey all the more worth and a fine company to keep us engaged into the story. The ED, in particular, is what touched my heart the most for it was just soothing and beautiful. It really just conveyed the whole show’s nature so effortlessly. Remarkable, Heavenly and Dazzling, to sum it all up.
- Personal Enjoyment: 9/10
Every thursday for the past 13 weeks has been incredible for me solely because of this show. As such, I enjoyed this show immensely, especially towards the end of the season. I was slightly reluctant during the mid few episodes but I’m so very glad I kept up with the show.

-> Overall: 9.25/10!
Can’t wait to see what this new anime project is going to be like. But again, I’m just really ecstatic about it so I hope it will live up to my expectations, and I’d be really glad if someone could answer my Question too. Here’s hoping for the best for a full-fledged 2-hour movie or another tv series, although I’m fully aware that it’s very unlikely as there isn't much source material for that! After watching this finale though, I thought the show did exceedingly well to close it up, but more of such brilliance is always welcome!
_MushiRock11_Apr 4, 2018 10:33 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 4, 2018 10:33 PM

Sep 2011
6/10. Honestly, just a very boring show that kept me asleep.
Apr 4, 2018 10:52 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Overall nice episode, I liked how Violet has grew as a character. The show started out great, then fumbled for nearly half it's run and then got back up by episode 8. Definitely it would've been better if it wasn't repetitive early on. Overall pretty good show.
Apr 4, 2018 11:08 PM
Jun 2016
This anime was just great. Just fantastic. Just hits you where it intends to hit you, and more.

10/10.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Apr 4, 2018 11:12 PM

Aug 2013
So an unaired episode 14 and a new project greenlit, wondering what that means. Sad to see it end this way but it was a decent ride. 7/10 for me. The tail ending still bothers me, I bet it's one of those open-endings.
Don't believe the hype.
Apr 4, 2018 11:35 PM
Mar 2018
I just know that i cried like a bitch with this last episode :'( i'm waiting for the special in july that will be the episode 14 that still miss.
Apr 4, 2018 11:41 PM

Mar 2010
5/10, unengaging and exaggerated just like almost all the previous episodes.
Apr 4, 2018 11:44 PM

Jan 2013
Finally the crybaiting anime of the season ends.
Apr 5, 2018 12:00 AM

May 2015
I was afraid that they were about to follow-through with the "one-sentence" letter. Good thing they didn't. Well at least I got the conversation that I wanted to see between Dietfried and Violet. And they said that they wanted to adopt her? It kind of makes the "Evergarden" surname rather pointless...

It was a pretty sweet series with plenty of color and nice music. Had some good things, but the not-so-good things were pretty noticeable. Sure was a lot of crying though, and I got rather desensitized from it. I still think the best episode was the one with Leon. I will say that among the KyoAni anime that I've seen, Violet Evergarden would be second best (right behind Fumoffu).

Final Verdict: A Late Bloomer/10

So we got ourselves an extra episode, and a new project that is greenlit? That better be a movie...
Apr 5, 2018 12:12 AM

Sep 2008
weeeeeel, this had a 10/10 after episodes 8/9/10 and at that time was a strong competitor for anime of the season for me....well, no, i somehow was never in the hype previous to its aring, nor did i cared, I just watched what i had, and it was ok, I imagine the novels must be great for all their praise, and its not that the animewas bad but...it was not that good, honestly not even half as as good as for what to me was the best sho of the season, sora yori tooi basho , but oh well, i enyoyed the ride, and did cry sometimes (then again im a crybabay so i dont know if that's a strong point) i think 8/10 its ok for me, the animation was good and everything and i get the story of growth of violet its quite nice, just that, 12 episodes, of mostly episodic chapters, are "meh" to me, quite honestl this will have almost the same rate as death march kara, a show i know its bad, but kept me entretained almost the same , of course violet is way better, i can see the source material must be great, i'll probably read it later, but as of right now i feel i watched something overhyped but really pretty looking, but if pretty looking would be all i needed, hoseki no kuni would be the "best animu eva" and berserk 2k16 "the worst story eva"

still a nice ride, hope Netflix pours more money into things like this
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 5, 2018 12:36 AM
Aug 2014
a typical tear jerking story, a feel fag ponering anime from KyoAni.
main story is basic what you see in low production Hollywood original cost movies. Not bad but easily forgettable. The episodic nature of mini arc was the best part; she meets new people and they all have character growth.
I'll give it 8/10, it's 7 without the stunning visuals.

Let's hope next project is another ambitious piece if art instead of garbage like Kobayashi's dragon maid or Myriad Colors World.
Apr 5, 2018 12:44 AM

Aug 2015
Noo that was the end of it ;_;

On MAL it said the whole time that it would have 14 episodes so I thought it wasn't the end but.. sigh. Anyways, it was a good ending and I really enjoyed watching Violet Evergarden. Man, it was worth the long wait

Waiting for the special episode though !
Apr 5, 2018 12:51 AM

Apr 2016
And so the tale of Captain America is at its end.

Honestly this was bad, about what was the story again ? I lost it somewhere at the beginning. They were just throwing random plots all over the place without any ... any.

But hey at least two ships sailed at the end.
Apr 5, 2018 12:59 AM
Apr 2016
Okay so they have decided to butcher the series to provide more impact on the teary adolescents... disgraceful. I will remember to avoid viewing anything that Kyoto Animation studio would take a leading part in, as instead of art they decided to produce commercial success.
Re:formed
Apr 5, 2018 1:11 AM

Oct 2017
Hey, that concluded nicely there. Violet's growth when you compare it to episode 1 is pretty obvious and I'm really happy with her development, definitely. This show started off quite bland (except episode 3) but still watchable and then ever since episode 7, that was when the feels started. Uphill all the way from there on. Thank you Kyoto Animation and Kana Akatsuki for delivering this story.

Oh, and the visuals is definitely one of the better ones I've seen for sure. It stayed consistent throughout and I usually enjoy art as much as the story, so seeing how it looked was enjoyable for me. I always think of anime's story and art to be equally important because after all, anime is at heart a form of animation. Not saying it's not reasonable if you prefer story over art, it's just how I personally see anime when I watch them. Helped me to enjoy anime more even if it has poor writing (looking at you Guilty Crown).
OVERPOWERED99Apr 5, 2018 1:20 AM
My Anime List < Have a good day! > My Manga List
Apr 5, 2018 1:21 AM
Apr 2017
The show is only so so...
The graphic is good, sometimes execution is good, but the plot is bore (maybe because I expected more from this over-hyped show)
I did not understand why it was hyped, perhaps never will.
6.7/10
Apr 5, 2018 1:23 AM
Apr 2018
But in the end part.. Is it Gilbert?? I mean when Vioket introduced herself. It's an open ending.. I hooe it's Gilbert
Apr 5, 2018 1:26 AM

Jul 2017
The silliness from the end of the last episode continued. If it was that hard for Violet to rip off the bomb (blatant rip off of Ghost in the Shell BTW!) from the bridge (not a tunnel ;-)) then surely Benedict would have broken his leg with that stunt.

Afterwards peace reigns at last. The scenes with the Major telling Violet that she does have emotions and with his mother were moving, but the "I know what I love you means" scene wasn't as much for some reason. Some straight up comedy (I don't think there's been much of that previously) in the flying letters scene. And who could that final client be? She seemed surprised then happy to see who it was, possibly the Major, but the reaction would be more exaggerated than that if you saw someone who you thought was dead standing in front of you.

Overall, a mixed show. A slow start with hardly any backstory, there's still unanswered questions about how she became an orphan, why and who trained her to be a soldier and how did Dietfried find her? This meant I didn’t really care for Violet in the first 5 episodes, but as she grew it got better with 6 being pretty good and 7-10 being excellent. 11-13 were OK, but after those 4 excellent episodes were a bit of a come down. I've given it a 7 with an extra point for the art and animation which was stunning throughout (even if they actually went OTT with it a couple of times).
Apr 5, 2018 1:33 AM

Dec 2014
We even got to see his focking mother.

But no trace of the catharsis I needed.
Apr 5, 2018 1:40 AM

Nov 2013
All in all pretty good. Tbh this ending episode was not as impressive as some of the other ones. The daughter and the mom (EP 10) and the soldier from the camp (EP11) were my favourite. Episode 9 I think would serve better as The best ending . Still...
Looking forward to the next project.

herricklukFeb 7, 2020 4:04 AM
Apr 5, 2018 1:46 AM
Jun 2012
I'm really disappointed. T_T Where is my Gilbert?!
The noval was completely different .. I should stop watching animes.
Apr 5, 2018 2:27 AM
Aug 2011
Finale wasn't as good as other episodes but i still loved the show. I'm about to buy an apartment and put 12 canvas paintings on a wall from my most favorite shows. Violet Evergarden cuts the top12 for me.

But god damn they had to do that very last 10 seconds, they just couldnt stop themselves...
Apr 5, 2018 2:37 AM

Jun 2017
(1) So, is the series worth checking ? ..

(2) And from which episode does it start getting good ? ..
(I watched the first episode and I did not like it)

(3) Is it really THAT emotional. I mean some are saying it is some say its not..
(Did it make you cry or anything close ?)
Apr 5, 2018 2:44 AM

Apr 2016
a_new_dawn said:
Swagernator said:
And so the tale of Captain America is at its end.

Honestly this was bad, about what was the story again ? I lost it somewhere at the beginning. They were just throwing random plots all over the place without any ... any.

But hey at least two ships sailed at the end.

After seeing your post I got curious enough to check your anime list in order to see which rating you gave Violet Evergarden. It was a 2, not surprising. But then I saw that you gave a 9 to Fate/Apocrypha and a 10 to Evangelion 3.0.

Because of people like you MAL rating system can't be taken as granted. You are either a hater or you try to look cool by disliking mainstream anime thats actually good.

Man, look at this show again, when you understand how bad it is then come back.

Next time don't talk about other people ratings while your own profile list is locked.

But i don't care about your opinion about me.
Apr 5, 2018 2:52 AM

Dec 2015
Kyoani delivering another beautiful series. I'm glad they ended with the 1st book, we got to dive into the story already enriched with character development and context.

Then... That cliffhanger ending... It's very clear that they were hinting at Gilbert being alive. What are the chances of it actually happening though?
~
Apr 5, 2018 2:53 AM

Jan 2018
This whole series has done a number on me, absolutely beautiful show which has consistently run me through the ringer. Cannot remember the last time I watched something that made me feel something as often as this has.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Apr 5, 2018 3:10 AM

May 2010
in the end its still the 6/10 that i gave it halfways through.
Apr 5, 2018 3:11 AM

Jul 2012
Overall it was pretty nice finale, but still think the action-war parts in the end looked really random. For me the most memorable thing of this show how inconsistent it was, some episodes were amazing mostly on 2nd half and other filler rushed episodes. Obv it's hard to keep the bar so high up all the time, but i feel like the gap was too big and it really affected the enjoyment. That's why 7/10.

Don't know how to feel about the ending scene, obv Violet's reaction means something and the first thing that comes to mind that it might be Gilbert which might feel quite strange, mb ...

Another work is on the way, not that excited but most likely will watch it.
Apr 5, 2018 3:11 AM

Aug 2016
What a beautifull anime, Loved every episode of it. Had tears in every episode too :'(. Really going to miss this anime. 10/10!
Nanika ga Okashii
Apr 5, 2018 3:23 AM
Oct 2015
This series was a relatively good show, that had some emotional bits where I shed droplets tears. I feel like this anime peaked at episode 10 rather than the ending, which resulted in the conclusion to resort to another type of entertaining aspect which was action in this case.
Every week this was one of those animes I look forward even though it was episodic.
There were only a few people in the show, that I was able to sympathise with.
I'll be giving this a solid 7.5/10 <3
Heckle was here...
Apr 5, 2018 3:23 AM

Apr 2013
I genuinly did enjoy this show a lot in spite of it being quite slow in parts. I didn't mind Violet as a character at all but my main problem was the drama was very hit and miss. Sometimes I thought it was very well done (such as the letters to Ann) and sometimes very melodramatic and forced, like when half of episode 11 was spent with Violet looking after that bloke voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch that I couldn't really have given a shiny shite about, followed by a cry fest at the end. It's hard work getting you to care that much in a short space of time about one character, even if two of the main themes of the show are war and loss.

A really stunning show to watch though. The animation goes without saying and I loved the characters designs as well as the OST. I'd certainly watch a second season
Apr 5, 2018 3:24 AM

Dec 2016
Major_Gilbert said:
Not bad. Glad that I'm dead. Well there's still a chance, but what good will it do...
Hahaha nice one nice one x)
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Apr 5, 2018 3:26 AM

Dec 2016
By the way what about the last client ? in the last 30 secs ? pretty sure they tried to make us think that was gilbert but... who is it?
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2018

617 by AMazingWay »»
Apr 22, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2018

244 by _Anime-Lover-44_ »»
Apr 15, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2018

422 by TabbyPog »»
Apr 5, 2:36 PM

» Do you love Violet Evergarden? ( 1 2 )

Stacias - Jul 19, 2022

90 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 5, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2018

239 by AdrianRawr »»
Mar 30, 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.