Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 30, 2018 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That Mirza guy is making his move. As much as I don't like this guy, he is quite impressive in combat.

The action on most parts was alright and highlights the battle elements as I would expect in this series. Marrine continues her movements as part of an overall strategy and tries to even reach out to Theo. Siluca and Theor's relationship still feels the same. Seems Theo doesn't hestitate on kissing her at all anymore lol. Siluca is also proving to be more clever than I had expected.

Stark700Mar 30, 2018 9:54 AM
Mar 30, 2018 10:19 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Even after death Villar still inspires loyalty among his surviving men huh impressive. Really tells you how much loved Villar was to his men. Rather than create despair Villar's allies have instead banded together to form an alliance to face Marrine then. The fight between Milza and Lassic though was interesting though. It was kinda cure seeing Siluca's expression when she hugged her father though. The summit was interesting as it allowed the views of both sides to be known. So their next plan is to gain power equal to the two power blocks then. Looking forward to seeing how this plan will go. That was one hell of a provocation for Marrine though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2018 10:26 AM

Jul 2016
Lassic and Milza are a good match for each, in terms of strength and leadership. Theo really is a miracle worker, even kissing Siluca right at that moment to ignite something in Marrine. That soldier at the end was just being brutal and power hungry, stomping that older guy and all.

Mar 30, 2018 10:27 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Theo is so smooth, i can't even.

Never would i have thought to say after the first episodes.
Mar 30, 2018 10:29 AM

Jun 2015
Mirza continues to be impressive with his combat skills. David is now the leader of the treaty, good choice. His fight with Mirza was short-lived. The summit was pretty interesting. Got to know both sides views. That kiss though, they're such a great match together. Marrine got upset about that lol.
Mar 30, 2018 10:29 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Theo is clearly not your typical self insert kun. He actually goes and kisses the girl without any warning or specific reason.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 30, 2018 10:32 AM

Dec 2010
Farabeuf said:
Theo is clearly not your typical self insert kun. He actually goes and kisses the girl without any warning or specific reason.

The reason is to piss off Marrine and shake her up, seems he was right. :D

5/5
Mar 30, 2018 11:39 AM

Oct 2014
I see that they're making use of the extra week to do good.
The animation feels much more fluid.
Mar 30, 2018 11:40 AM

Nov 2008
BlackstarFallen said:
Mirza continues to be impressive with his combat skills. David is now the leader of the treaty, good choice. His fight with Mirza was short-lived. The summit was pretty interesting. Got to know both sides views. That kiss though, they're such a great match together. Marrine got upset about that lol.

I Would say war is coming but its very much already started. I believe now shes beginning to understand her enemies won't be beaten by the simply fear of Milza or her 'knights'. might be a bit of jealousy too ~~ But its tiime for the homeland to be free'd and hopefully than time for him to uh either 'replace by acquiescence' Alexis and out maneuver and defeat marraine unless the Traitor Milza does it first (If he will betray and murder his family I see no reason why would not betray in some fashion a woman he sees as a means to an end) ;p
sirwenceMar 30, 2018 1:15 PM
Mar 30, 2018 11:51 AM
Jul 2017
Are we sure Theo is a good guy? He did say that he wanted the nicest most profound human on the planet to marry the ice queen whore of betrayal city. If he truly wants what is best for sweet Alexis-chan then he would give him an assbeating and make him move past that no-moral warcrime-commiting bitch and open his eyes to all the good fish in the sea that havent sold their virginity to an unfaithfull arabian dickhead!

Sweet kiss though!
Mar 30, 2018 12:09 PM

Jul 2015
Troll12345678966 said:
Are we sure Theo is a good guy? He did say that he wanted the nicest most profound human on the planet to marry the ice queen whore of betrayal city. If he truly wants what is best for sweet Alexis-chan then he would give him an assbeating and make him move past that no-moral warcrime-commiting bitch and open his eyes to all the good fish in the sea that havent sold their virginity to an unfaithfull arabian dickhead!

Sweet kiss though!

Well, There is one thing Theo does that we will all love
π•π•Œβ„π•€ π•€π•Š 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼. π•π•Œβ„π•€ π•€π•Š 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼.
Mar 30, 2018 12:18 PM
Jan 2018
Finally an MC who kisses his girl whenever he wants without blushing like a bitch
Mar 30, 2018 12:37 PM
Feb 2017
There we have it boys. After a disastrous first half, we can finally reap something outta this show. I feel that things have took a turn for the better from this episode onwards. I feel that Theo has finally become a little more smarter and ballsy instead of being too clueless and idealistic. Starting to exert more dominance and exhibiting some realist logic in his thinking. Which is pretty nice.
Mar 30, 2018 1:11 PM

Nov 2008
XaneKudo said:
Troll12345678966 said:

Sweet kiss though!

Well, There is one thing Theo does that we will all love

were all the
Mar 30, 2018 1:42 PM

Jul 2015
Theo is cool af. There's entire series hinting at romances but no kisses or anything but this guy does it in front of his troops and has them rooting for love. What a man
Mar 30, 2018 5:18 PM

Aug 2013
Theo sticking it to Marrine, fuck yes!
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 30, 2018 5:20 PM
Sep 2015
That battle scene is probably the closest to fanservice to someone like me who ship Milza and Lassic LOL.
Even so, I'm still finding a bit misleading, in first episode I was so sure that supernatural element like demon, chaos will play an important factor, but right now it's kinda like Shakespearean fiction.
Mar 30, 2018 5:44 PM

Jan 2017
Theo throwing shade at Marrine >>>

Mar 30, 2018 6:24 PM
Jun 2017
I take back that ms is trash. Mc who kisses his girl anytime he wants without a damn blush is a bliss
Mar 30, 2018 7:28 PM
Mar 2018
Theo really became one of the badass mc this year. He doesn't hesitates to kiss his girl in front of his people just to upset Marrine and he was just like "I don't give a damn".
Mar 30, 2018 7:44 PM
Jan 2017
With the war continuing and the stakes getting higher, it's good to see the heroes haven't been backed up into a corner and coming up with a plan to save the day. It's also good to see that Theo/Siluca won't be a one-time thing, either. Still, it would have been interesting to see Theo fight Marrine. Their confrontation getting averted at the last moment kinda feels like a copout, even if it gives Theo the opportunity to bring the war to a quicker end.
Mar 30, 2018 11:52 PM

Feb 2015
I'm slightly triggered that this moron is fighting on horseback with a like a 13' sword. Making him out to be this demon swordsman with this tiny Kukri sized blade against full armor horse mounted knights or even just horse mounted in insane. It's like saying a samurai would would win against a medieval full plate armor knight. It just doesn't work like that. That toothpick doesn't have the range or momentum to do anything close to the damage he's doing.
Mar 31, 2018 5:18 AM

Sep 2014
Dayum Theo and his smooth antics ei.
kissing the girl and pissing the other girl.
And according to some reddit bros this one is getting a game
Mar 31, 2018 5:23 AM
Jun 2017
Milza and LAssic give us some of teaser of what to expect from their fight, plus that Lord theo and Siluca kiss gives Lady Marrine an irritation to that one... hahaha...

*but as she said love ain't defend their territory etc... hahaha...

NICE episode for this week!!!
Mar 31, 2018 6:58 AM
May 2016
HeroVladimir93 said:
Still, it would have been interesting to see Theo fight Marrine.

I'm not sure Marrine can actually fight lol. It seemed like she could based on carrying a sword but she's never shown fighting besides kicking a guy in the balls and killing a cowering victim, she may only have very basic skills if any at all.

She may be like the Amnelis (Guin Saga) of Grancrest.
Mar 31, 2018 11:55 AM

Sep 2007
Damn, after the known-scene in episode 9 it gets definitely a little better... somehow. It feels like they completely failed in "let's show them some romantic shit between prince and princess and then let's shock them!" and it was directly and indirectly like a rape on viewers too. But after it, they dropped previous idea and finally focused on our mc and his girl and he got some nice balls. The death of Villar was also "good", I mean I really liked him and I wish he didn't die, but he made a room for our mc and it looks good as far... please don't ruin it.
Mar 31, 2018 2:18 PM

Jun 2013
....GLORY TO ALTIRK!!! Villar....your Lords and men are truly loyal even when you died...Respect towards them rising!

Wow....Lassic just almost lost his head to Milza? Damn he is good, they both are.And as expected no way Theo was going to get leadership, but to give it to Lassic...well Theo's declaration as interesting....

Well damn Theo, kissing Siluca and same time piss off Marrine? XD Nice plot but wouldn't be surprised if she slapped you! XD Theo is dreamer tough, hope they do that realistically.

Finally...Finally Sistina arc...and what ever mysterious past Theo has, especially what ever happened to that family member of his. this is getting interesting..rise to 8/10 from 7.....DOn't understand any people who say this deserve 3...it is good enough to at least 6. but Understand the shock about NOT!Rape sex between Milza and Marrine caused some disbelief....personally was shocked, but that kind of tactics has been used through history and she got Milza in her side because of that.

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 31, 2018 2:25 PM
Mar 2016

WHOOOOOOO, HO,HO, HOOOO
Mar 31, 2018 7:17 PM

Mar 2012
I don't know how it was portrayed in the LN, but the charge by Mirza as portrayed in the anime looks borderline stupid. Yes, I understand his goal was just to pull away armies that would otherwise would've supported Theo, but you're talking about a person with a relatively sizeable force breaking through two lines of defense, and upon seeing the third line, just turning directions and left. This is absolutely absurd. At that point, if the previous two lines of defense came back and the third line charged, Mirza would've been encircled and completely maimed. That's not a smart move and he only got away with it because anime logic. This is a common flaw of war-related works--people try too hard to game it out without sufficient research.

Also, the weird thing is, now the continent is sort of split into 3 forces: Fantasy Alliance, Factory Union, and Altirk Treaty. Since Villar was in the Factory Union, Altirk Treaty forces should be aligned with Factory Union, but now Theo thinks it's a good idea to attack one of the Factory Union members? What if the other Altirk Treaty folks just sever relations with him and leave him completely isolated?
Mar 31, 2018 9:36 PM

Jan 2013
And here i thought that Mirza would die in this episode...
Nice move Theo ;)
Can't wait to see the next episode and to see Theo conquer his land.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 1, 2018 5:14 AM

Mar 2015
I was very glad that neither character 'freaked out' after the kiss. That gets old. This way is much better!
The sword that takes life gives life
Apr 1, 2018 1:20 PM

Feb 2013
I thought Milza might kill Lassic, forcing Theo into the fight... but, I guess not yet.
Still hoping Theo will end up being the one to defeat Milza.

Nice kiss/taunt.

I guess the other war will be put on pause for a little while.
Apr 1, 2018 10:38 PM
Jan 2016
Finaly a overpower MC, that dont Hesitate of kissing her beloved woman in front of everyone, whithout blushing is face, so perfect, one of teh best MC cause of that, and how to piss off Marine!

You are the man, Theo!
Apr 1, 2018 11:11 PM

Jan 2011
kuuu kuuu~! Theo gets a +1 hes come around to not just being a face, was a win win for him
Apr 2, 2018 2:41 AM
Nov 2017
Theo manning up and taking a kiss from Siluca when he wants. Whoop.

An alright episode, getting to see milza vs lassic for the first time.. Those two seem to be pretty even should make things interesting.

Marrine still giving mixed signals "I dont want to fight" but "Ill unite the continent in miltary power". Okayyyyy dear contradictions much!
Apr 2, 2018 7:23 AM

Sep 2016
What is this feeling I'm having, positive feelings towards Grancrest Senki??? Indeed.

The show has finally stopped being in the red and has taken a positive turn and become better than the last episode. Interesting fight between Lassic and Milza and since characters are dying in this anime I was surprised to see Lassic survive.

That kiss tho.

GLORY TO ALTIRK! DON'T DISAPPOINT ME IN THE NEXT EPISODE GRANCREST SENKI!
Apr 2, 2018 1:08 PM

Oct 2008
Lame episode!
I just wanna see how Milza fair against Theo when they clash!
nice kiss of Theo to Siluca! i wanna cheer also like those foot men! and i'll say spank her! lolz
3/5.

Apr 2, 2018 4:27 PM

Feb 2016
Can we pass over this all talk no walk session? Come on, Thea and his gang; grab your weapons and kill somebody already.

Opening scene sucks. At least not a bad episode unlike last three episodes.
Apr 2, 2018 8:57 PM
Mar 2017
Theo and Siluca STILL growing as one of my favorite anime couples YES!!!!!! Theo is just a badass!
Apr 3, 2018 7:39 PM

Dec 2016
The first soldier that died in the episode, is a true soldier he would rather die for his dead leader than to be under the enemy and live for another day.
Apr 3, 2018 8:08 PM

Dec 2016
Troll12345678966 said:

Sweet kiss though!

You made a good point.
Apr 4, 2018 6:08 AM
Jul 2013
zannett said:
I don't know how it was portrayed in the LN, but the charge by Mirza as portrayed in the anime looks borderline stupid. Yes, I understand his goal was just to pull away armies that would otherwise would've supported Theo, but you're talking about a person with a relatively sizeable force breaking through two lines of defense, and upon seeing the third line, just turning directions and left. This is absolutely absurd. At that point, if the previous two lines of defense came back and the third line charged, Mirza would've been encircled and completely maimed. That's not a smart move and he only got away with it because anime logic. This is a common flaw of war-related works--people try too hard to game it out without sufficient research.

Also, the weird thing is, now the continent is sort of split into 3 forces: Fantasy Alliance, Factory Union, and Altirk Treaty. Since Villar was in the Factory Union, Altirk Treaty forces should be aligned with Factory Union, but now Theo thinks it's a good idea to attack one of the Factory Union members? What if the other Altirk Treaty folks just sever relations with him and leave him completely isolated?

Theo's target was expelled from the Union for trying to assassinate Theo and endangering Alexis in his attempt.
Apr 5, 2018 10:04 AM
Mar 2018
zannett said:

Well, it is obvious isn't it? When Villar disagree with the Union's Marquis, that blabbering fool didn't give support to Villar during the invasion. Though they are in the same faction doesn't mean they cooperate with one another. Since Villar had a long list of Lords in disposal, he just keep counting on them while waiting necessary reinforcement from the Union,which was futile. About Sistina though, do ya know that the Alliance had already kicked Sistina from the Union based on the previous episode in which Alexis by accidentally involved in the failed attempted assassination towards Theo. Logically, it is not breaking any law then.
Gazery_IanApr 5, 2018 10:08 AM
Apr 10, 2018 9:09 AM

Aug 2012
What can define this episode? Crazy bitch whore is crazy. And Theo is dumb for wanting to reunite Marine with her cuck.
Apr 22, 2018 12:02 AM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
Finally, Theo will attack the "Rossini" territory!!
Apr 23, 2018 7:23 AM

Aug 2017
Theo kissing Siluca was unexpected. Anyway, is a boring episode with bad writing. 2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 23, 2018 11:20 PM

Jul 2015
Wow, this anime is way more graphic than I was expecting, and I'm very much enjoying it all. Glad to see Theo's still as clever as ever. Provoking Marrine while enhancing the Theo x Siluca ship even more? Wow, two birds with one stone.

β™”
caught in the wonder
β™”
May 4, 2018 1:44 AM

Mar 2009
Gotta love Milza's plot armor. Always joins the fray and kills 5000 people on his own. Sure.
May 18, 2018 12:23 AM

Dec 2012
Yay! Finally a true manly MC..

Nov 3, 2018 1:00 AM

Dec 2012
Milza likes stabbing people through the mouth, huh?
Lassic vs Milza!
Dat ass!
Dat face stomp.

Margaret. I miss you so much.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

489 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 26, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

146 by Leniam »»
Feb 27, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

61 by nick_el_son »»
Feb 24, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 22 Discussion

Icedout15 - Oct 25, 2018

5 by phantom346 »»
Feb 3, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 24 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Aug 8, 2018

37 by Princesanatankum »»
Jan 29, 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.