Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 9, 2018 10:12 AM

Sep 2015
I can't even think of one. Most of the ones that come to mind if I really think about it though....ew.

Or do you just mean pervy, 'lets watch the girls shower'?
Mar 9, 2018 10:13 AM
Jul 2016
Are characters like Hisoka or Anasui rapey? I don't know what the word actually means?
Mar 9, 2018 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
ChrollosWaifu said:
I can't even think of one. Most of the ones that come to mind if I really think about it though....ew.

Or do you just mean pervy, 'lets watch the girls shower'?

Nope, it has to be someone who likes raping
Mar 9, 2018 10:16 AM

Apr 2017
pgmhecateii said:
The word "rapey" is totally disgusting for some reason but Idk what charas are considered rapey so.....

Oh, Sugou? Kill him, please.

this tbh.

does okita count? he's hot as hell.

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Mar 9, 2018 10:18 AM
Mar 2018
I like it when an anime character is a little bit horny, I think they're the must funny ones among them all XD
Oh and also indirect sexual harassment! that's funny too haha
Mar 9, 2018 10:20 AM

Aug 2017
Yeah, Nahhhh those facial expressions though...
Mar 9, 2018 10:21 AM

Jun 2011
pgmhecateii said:
@Killaclown Lol, both anime are on my PTW, but based on looks and experience (if I even have any), I think I'll hate characters like that.

Wait, you like clowns? B-but your username...
killa clown,Killerclown was usually taken on sites/games so i started using the slang version of killer, the mistake happens less likely than you would think since a lot of people end up just calling me either killa or clown
Mar 9, 2018 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
pgmhecateii said:
Ok, OP, I think it's time you give us your definition of a "rapey character".

Also, I've seen people talking about "rape faces" but I have no clue whatsoever what those are, either.

Rapey character is someone who likes raping. Perverts, or whoever else that does not actually rape someone don’t count. Or, at least, that’s what I meant when started this thread.
Mar 9, 2018 10:29 AM

Jul 2015
I find them disgusting in so many levels
Mar 9, 2018 10:33 AM

Jun 2011
Bruneo said:
Killaclown said:
well the pic i posted is the MC from Desert punk, while not a "good guy" obviously, he is very likable in general (obviously, he is the main character after all).... then there is the popular hisoka from HxH, more than just rapey, but people LOVE him, obviously my love of clowns in general assures im one of them (actually i should add him to my favs list)

@pgmhecateii here you go

1: I think I'm thinking more literally then you are.

2: Hisoka is rapey? eccentric maybe?

3: likeable =/= acceptable or glorified
1. Rapey isnt a very literal word
2.he gives off that rapey vibe with gon and killua, you can almost dismiss it since we know he likes strength but he did check out their butts so i wouldnt

3. i guess, but as for the desert punk example it does seem to be shaded as acceptable in the story, and as viewers its suppose to be acceptable since he doesnt have much luck with it, id also go as far as saying its glorified at least once since in one episode he defeats a deadly curse using nothing but his pure lustful ways (less glorified since it usually backfires on him)
Mar 9, 2018 10:34 AM

Jun 2017
Rham said:
Jare4lopez said:
uhhm , Griffith is GOD , but I wouldn't say hot...

and what exactly do you find hot? the act of raping or the rapist himself?

The act of raping if the rapist is hot. Duh.

I see , I guess it's normal , I've seen plenty of doujins with the rape tags in it , and it seems to be a pretty popular thing in these days ,I don't like that shit ,I prefer this:

you know what I mean? I like when the female character wants to do it as much as the male character , shit is GREAT!

Mar 9, 2018 10:37 AM

Dec 2016

I feel like my true form will come out if I ever smoke crack or do something similar and thats the only thing I fear
Women of my dreams I don't sleep so I can't find her

Mar 9, 2018 4:04 PM

May 2015
If we're talking about characters like the villain from SAO then I don't think anyone likes them. He was written to be repulsive...
The only other 'rapey' characters that come to mind are:
  • Hisoka who I find more paedo-like than anything.
  • Griffith who technically raped the princess but it kind of made sense at the time and I personally don't see him as 'rapey' outside of that incident.
  • A certain guy from A Kite who rapes the main character, but again, it was simply to make us hate him as a villain (and also that they needed a hentai scene).
Would be interested if anyone had any more.

@Jare4lopez name of that manhwa? :)
Mar 9, 2018 4:20 PM

Feb 2018
pgmhecateii said:
The word "rapey" is totally disgusting for some reason but Idk what charas are considered rapey so.....

Oh, Sugou? Kill him, please.

Sugou was seriously sick and that scene disgusted me. It's kinda scary if people found that hot

As a female, I find rapey characters truly gross. I've read mangas with rapey scenes that weren't too bad but when you actually hear talking and they're freaky like Sugou there's no way I can find that "hot".
Mar 9, 2018 5:47 PM

Apr 2012
Yeah, if a character rapes someone then they are automatically disgusting to me, regardless of their appearance.

Rape in the context of stories is fine but don't glorify that shit or try to make it fanservice, lol. Rape is a traumatic experience and as a topic should be written with care.

let's live heroically, let's live with style
Mar 9, 2018 5:54 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
A character can be a 10/10 in terms of looks but they're insta 1/10 if they're rapey.
Mar 9, 2018 5:59 PM

Jun 2017
mai said:

@Jare4lopez name of that manhwa? :)

Sweet Guy 😊 , I think it isn't in MAL database ...

Mar 9, 2018 5:59 PM
Jun 2017
I always thought NTR is not a real fetish
people just like it because it involve submissive play, which is a real fetish
but I guess it just my innocent mind
Mar 9, 2018 9:36 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Unfortunately they piss me off. Perverted characters sometimes piss me off.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 9:39 PM

Dec 2015
Pullman said:
ToG25thBaam said:
gross as fuck, Sakujun from Saiunkoku Monogatari pisses me off because the female lead was actually bewitched by his mysterious charm and he was super rapey, and while he's made to be a sad character dude's killed plenty of other dudes, no reason to feel sorry for him, other than he looks good.

yeah I even started disliking the female lead because of how she reacted to his rapeyness with attraction rather than repulsion. That's how much I dislike chars like that, I even start disliking other characters just for not hating them appropriately :>

Fortunately the show managed to recover somewhat after discarding that dude.

I haven't seen it but what if that was Stockholm Syndrome? It's weird but I do sympathize with those kind of characters. Otherwise I'm pretty indifferent about it.
Mar 9, 2018 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
I don't care what gender they are.

I don't care what they look like.

I don't care if it is a fetish.

All of it is gross to me.
Mar 9, 2018 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
i don't like them and think they're gross
Mar 9, 2018 10:34 PM

Mar 2012
Rham said:
Maou_heika said:
Totally gross.
Definitely the worst sort of characters in existence. I can never understand why people, fujos in particular, love them.

Some people are just into it. It’s a fetish, basically
People having such a fetish and worst yet, trying to glorify the rapist are just as gross.
Mar 9, 2018 11:53 PM

Sep 2017
No I do not enjoy any "rapey" characters. That's not to say media can't contain rape and still be enjoyable, but I usually feel bad for the person getting raped and hate the rapey person.
Mar 10, 2018 12:34 AM
Jul 2018
Well...
I obviously don’t condone the rape part but if I consider him physically attractive
Mar 10, 2018 12:38 AM

Jul 2014
What the hell my dude like most 'rapey' characters are only there to be the bad and/or to get beat by mc or who ever else, they have little to no character to begin with.

stop tryin to make dumb threads to get attention cuz this one sucks.
Mar 10, 2018 1:07 AM
Feb 2012
characters that only look rapey? or actual rapists
cause some characters belong in one bracket and other characters belong in the other bracket
Mar 10, 2018 1:13 AM

Jan 2018
Yeah I'm gonna have to side with the people saying they're creepy and gross.
Mar 10, 2018 1:19 AM
Jul 2018
Depends how it’s presented. I kind of have a fetish for rapey girls... To a degree.
If it’s just fanservice-y, I’m down for it. If it’s portrayed as a truly despicable act by an horrible human being, then not really.
Mar 10, 2018 1:21 AM

Dec 2015
I'm ambivalent about this sort of thing when it comes to fictional characters, but I definitely don't find them hot. But I do find it quite disgusting when rape is played for fetish and romanticized.

No, rape does not mean love. Miss me with that sick shit.

There are BDSM scenes like this though, which makes it a grey area. If you get off on noncon/dubcon scenes, then you do you. If it's a roleplay between consenting partners kind of thing, just remember the safe word and stick to it.

xx0:44 ─🔘────────────── 04:44x
xxxxxxxxx ❚❚ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mar 10, 2018 1:28 AM

May 2009
Definitely gross.

And this goes for both genders. One show I recently finished suggests an episode of girl-on-guy sexual assault in the backstory of two characters, and that definitely wasn't titillating but was disturbing. (Though I didn't stop watching, because the event had meaningful plot significance, and wasn't just an attempt at pointless fanservice.)
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Mar 10, 2018 1:32 AM

Aug 2015
Kazami said:
SuzuMine-chan said:
There are things that fiction shouldn't do... This is one of them.

Why not? You have your personal taste and standards, you don't find this stuff appealing, and that's cool, but if certain people find enjoyment in that, why take it away from them? I don't see the harm of people enjoying such things in fiction despite rape being a crime, there are lots of other things (crimes or not) that are still enjoyment factors for a lot of people, such as murder, yet those don't ever seem to get complaints about for the most part.
But that's mostly irrelevant and a little bit off-topic tbh, the question was whether one finds a "rapey" character hot or not, not about rape per se. A character can still be suggested as "rapey" with a clean record.
Now off-topic again, don't project onto me dude, I sometimes do find some of my favorite characters being raped hot.

Just disgusting lol. There's so much wrong on this comment I don't even wanna start pointing these out.
Mar 10, 2018 1:58 AM

Jul 2015
iTitania_ said:
Just disgusting lol. There's so much wrong on this comment I don't even wanna start pointing these out.

Again, it's alright if you find it disgusting, and it's not like I'm stating facts here, it's only my opinion, so it's only natural that someone would disagree ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I could even see someone who likes "rapey" characters disagreeing with most of what I said
Mar 10, 2018 3:15 AM

Oct 2015
The only character that comes to mind is this guy and I fucking hated him. Sexual harrasment/rape scenes in Sekaichi Hatsukoi made the show irredeemable and my reason for dropping it.
Mar 10, 2018 3:18 AM

Dec 2017
its fucking gross and creepy.
I dont get how they can be hot.

i like avocados on toast 
Mar 10, 2018 3:22 AM

Oct 2010
I guess for people that are into this fetish they are kind of appealing but that's a given. I can't say the same and to me it's one of the most appalling, creepy and disgusting things I can watch in the medium. The reasons are, I think, pretty self-explanatory.
Mar 10, 2018 3:23 AM

May 2016
If its a man its gross if its a woman its hot, fight me.
Mar 10, 2018 3:30 AM

Aug 2015
Uh, majority of the time - no. They come off as too strong and it gets on my nerves. A lot of yanderes are like this too and they're just bad news. Not a fav.

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()
Mar 10, 2018 6:12 AM

Mar 2014
I hate it.. especially when its a female doing it to another female and no-one bats an eye.
Mar 10, 2018 7:20 AM

Oct 2016
Definitely disgusting and don't ever see myself watching anime where the main character does that.
Mar 10, 2018 7:27 AM

Nov 2016
I liked perverted characters but not rapey ones.
Mar 10, 2018 7:36 AM

Sep 2011
It made me smirk. My favorite part is when Sugou is licking Asuna's face. My overwhelming ecstasy reached its maximum level every time I see it.

To answer the thread question, it's just too stupid if I found them hot, even if the character is female, but I don't find them gross either.

Mar 10, 2018 7:46 AM

Jul 2013
I find them unintentionally hilarious when they are so over the top that they end coming more as ridiculous than menacing. Characters like Sugou Nobuyuki, some of the villians of Akame ga Kill!, the cobra dude from Killing Bites, Embryo from Cross Ange... The authors try to make them so despicable that they end being very funny.

When the matter is more serious (like in Gosick), they are really creepy, though.
I still haven't found a rapist character that I found hot, however.
Mar 10, 2018 8:01 AM

Dec 2013
I can usually deal with rapey characters as long as all of the following apply a) they never actually go through with it b) they're not the MC c) it's not played for laughs (only makes it seem creepier that way imo).
Mar 10, 2018 8:07 AM
Jan 2009
Yuki Rito is a notable "accidental rapist" character, more so in the manga.
Mar 10, 2018 8:56 AM

Feb 2014
you know what i find hot?? consent .
jk its anime i dont care but if thats your fetish you a lil weird
Mar 10, 2018 9:02 AM
Aug 2017
Maou_heika said:
Totally gross.
Definitely the worst sort of characters in existence. I can never understand why people, fujos in particular, love them.

They are too delusional just like usual I guess.

Rapey character is disgusting.
Mar 10, 2018 6:24 PM

Dec 2017
It's a fetish thing, but I don't find them hot unless it's fendom.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Mar 10, 2018 9:21 PM

Apr 2015
Utterly gross and appalling. I'll never understand this type of fetish.
Mar 10, 2018 9:38 PM

Feb 2017
hot in hentai gross in anything else period.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Beater in anime

Catalano - 14 minutes ago

3 by KittenCuddler »»
13 seconds ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 8 hours ago

27 by Shizuna »»
6 minutes ago

» Categorize your Profile Favorite Characters as sadist, masochist, or switch

IpreferEcchi - 38 minutes ago

2 by Timeline_man »»
10 minutes ago

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - 2 hours ago

20 by logopolis »»
11 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

64 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.