Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2018 7:50 AM

Aug 2015
I cried in this episode.
Feb 1, 2018 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
I thought the guy who reject Iris gonna change his mind after seeing Iris in the party.
looks like Violet getting closer to her answer.
Feb 1, 2018 9:36 AM

May 2010
I think this is the episode I have enjoyed the most so far. I also really liked the visuals of the landscape of Iris' home town and the field of irises at the end. Even though Iris and Violet are both flowers, I hadn't thought about that commonality between the two characters, so I thought it was an interesting bit of parallelism between how both of them were named.
Feb 1, 2018 9:54 AM

Dec 2017
I felt like I was the only one that loved the episode and I feel bad for this :/

Anyway. Back in the beginning, I thought Iris is just an annoying character, and I felt like she was sightly jealous that Violet got the chance to be a doll so easily. Now I feel differently because I know that Iris worked really hard to get to where she's now.

In this episode, I realised how tall was Gilbert compared to Violet. But I guess that's because Violet was little at the time, I don't know exactly her age but ok. People say they don't see any sign that Violet's adventures are about to begin, I didn't read the novel so I don't know what should I expect, but I didn't even think there would be any kind of 'adventures' other than delivering letters and learning more about people.

I admit that if this anime was already finished and I had to 'marathon' it, I probably would've skipped many scenes, but now I'm really patient to watch it.

I really like the flashbacks between Gilbert and Violet, it's slowly showing us their past.
Feb 1, 2018 10:01 AM

Dec 2009
An Iris focused episode is fine, and we got a little of development and backstory of Violet.

But overall the episode didn't do much for the plot. Could've been skipped and you still would get the gist of the story tbh. But okay that is fine. Could've been worse.
Feb 1, 2018 10:23 AM

May 2012
shanimebib said:
Wasshio said:
I might want to voice my two cents but I can see why people are complaining about the original filler stuff being added to the series and thus making it feel like it won't reach to its main thing which is apparently Violet's Journey. Which is actually concerning since this might happen again in some instances like for example Phantom World from 2 years ago.

Phantom World was 95% filler.

Wrong. Kyoani only adapted the first volume which again is nothing like the second one. There were no major changes as everyone claims.....

Plot twist happens in Vol.02

--------
more info about Vol.02 (and little Vol.03) - Paste Bin
Comment on Paste Bin:
"Since I noticed a lot of people getting some things mixed up or wrong here I felt I needed to add this. The anime only adapted volume 1 and is extremely similar in themes and overall characterization. Volume 2 on the otherhand is practically a genre shift, going from a comedy to a tragedy, they're supposed to be juxtaposed with each other like that, that's why volume 2 takes place in an alternate universe. That's why there's literally two (three technically if you count Riira) different Haruhiko's running around."
llNoNickllFeb 1, 2018 10:27 AM
Feb 1, 2018 10:23 AM

Jun 2016
Nothing happened.

Dear Violet Evergarden,

Do not become another Ancient Magus Bride, pretty on the outside with no substance.

Yours sincerely,
AnimeFan.

Feb 1, 2018 10:28 AM
Oct 2017
agilityredfox said:
Nothing happened.

Dear Violet Evergarden,

Do not become another Ancient Magus Bride, pretty on the outside with no substance.

Yours sincerely,
AnimeFan.

Both are slow progressing shows
Feb 1, 2018 10:31 AM
Feb 1, 2018 10:35 AM

Nov 2008
Tarotist said:

Iris....named after a flower...

Violet...also named after a flower...with the surname "Evergarden." How convenient...

I freaking love this name though. 'Evergarden' is like the coolest surname ever. XD I wish it was my surname.

Nobody can pronounce my real last name. =_= It's irritating.

Feb 1, 2018 10:48 AM
Feb 2018
Chiibi said:
Tarotist said:

Violet...also named after a flower...with the surname "Evergarden." How convenient...

I freaking love this name though. 'Evergarden' is like the coolest surname ever. XD I wish it was my surname.

Nobody can pronounce my real last name. =_= It's irritating.

what about my surname : kursvikrowserakzerzeinov.It's why living in finland can give your hear diseases
Feb 1, 2018 10:57 AM

Apr 2016
Tarotist said:
Ummm.....ok? Iris being pretty dramatic here...

Chimerared said:
The moment where Violet curtsied and said her name with the wind and the leaves sweeping up was so ridiculously over dramatic that I actually laughed.

This I'm going to have to agree with. The animation for that curtsy was a little over the top. Did Violet get any lady training when she was in the military? It kind of contradicts Violet's soldier personality unless someone taught her to curtsy that way. A more simple and subtle curtsy would have been much more believable.

Actually many other characters have names after flowers/genus of flowers as well.

Gilbert Bougainvillea, the white Bougainvillea is his family flower.

Cattleya Baudelaire

Erica Brown

Major_GilbertFeb 1, 2018 11:02 AM

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Feb 1, 2018 11:05 AM

Nov 2008
Major_Gilbert said:
Tarotist said:

This I'm going to have to agree with. The animation for that curtsy was a little over the top. Did Violet get any lady training when she was in the military? It kind of contradicts Violet's soldier personality unless someone taught her to curtsy that way. A more simple and subtle curtsy would have been much more believable.

Actually many other characters have names after flowers/genus of flowers as well.

Cattleya Baudelaire

Erica Brown

That is cool. :O Thanks for sharing those. I had no clue. XD

Feb 1, 2018 11:21 AM

Jul 2014
And... dropped. Pointless episode of what has been a massively pointless and disappointing show, with pretty much only good visuals going for it. Such a shame, as I had high hopes for it, but I'm not wasting any more time on this, when I'm, just dying of boredom every episode.
Feb 1, 2018 11:26 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This really needs to pick up some steam and not focus so much on damn side characters.

Seems to me too much of the dramatic content was revealed in the first episode, leaving little to work with afterwards.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 1, 2018 11:27 AM

Jul 2009
From the moment you read a LN you can't appreciate an adaptation.

Mahouka, fate series and HIghschool Dxd threads turned into real battlefields.

Well, I really appreciate this anime and like the character of SaberViolet (saikou no coolu!)
This episode wasn't as strong as the previous one but still enjoyable
bruh
Feb 1, 2018 11:36 AM

May 2015
Major_Gilbert said:
Tarotist said:

Cattleya Baudelaire

Erica Brown

The characters are named after flowers!? How convenient...

But now that you put it that way, I think I can appreciate the naming sense a little more. I'm no flower whiz, but I do know that each flower has its own meaning.

A purple violet means "occupied with love" or "gambling with love," which relates to Violet's reason for becoming a Doll because she's trying to learn the meaning of the phrase "I love you." She's a small bud waiting to bloom with her neighboring flowers. Violet...needs to bloom...SOMEBODY TEACH THIS GIRL HOW TO WALTZ!
Feb 1, 2018 11:44 AM

Jul 2014
Thought I was the odd one for finding the eps boring, I may just drop this soon, its not doing anything for me besides the pretty animation and art, story/interaction/plot wise is pure snore fest.
Feb 1, 2018 11:46 AM
Nov 2017
agilityredfox said:
Nothing happened.

Dear Violet Evergarden,

Yours sincerely,
AnimeFan.

Don't even, The Ancient Magus Bride is way more interesting than this boring mess...

Well, my patience just crashed, I just can't deal with this show anymore, dropped :/ I feel guilty cuz I was caught by the overhype, guess I learned a lesson.
Feb 1, 2018 11:47 AM

Nov 2007
llNoNickll said:
Plot twist happens in Vol.02

Very interesting. I haven't read the LN I just heard about the main content and the characters, and I know the story becomes really dark from vol.2.

Major_Gilbert said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's something Japanese authors tend to do. Even though Iris and Erica are anime original, they tried to keep it similar with the naming convention. Examples will be Hirunaka no Ryuusei where all characters have an animal/bird (kanji) in their name, Kuroko no Basuke comes with names from colours, Oregairu has naming with both first and last names starting with the same consonant or a having a ring to it between first and last name, ARIA franchise has all the characters' names starting with an A including the side characters and etc.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 1, 2018 12:10 PM
Jun 2017
Great Episode. Cant wait for next week
Feb 1, 2018 12:17 PM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Phew... To be honest, I'm not sure what to think of Violet Evergarden. The visuals and music are incredible and I'm always fascinated by all of these beautiful animations. While I like the emotional message of it, I can't stand Violet herself. I thought she'd go through some sort of character development, but after watching 4 episodes, it feels more like she is getting worse. In episode 3, she made such a huge step forward... just to go back one episode later.
I can't stand her "... she is lying", ".. no she is wrong" all the time. I'm just so annoyed by that.

I'm also interested in the story and I want to see more of it, especially of Gilbert/Violet, however, I really hope that Violet is going to be able to show emotions soon. Yes, I get that she went through awful things during war and it's completely understandable to have a trauma.. but her character feels just too weird in my opinion.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Feb 1, 2018 12:17 PM
Sep 2016
RickSuarez said:
agilityredfox said:
Nothing happened.

Dear Violet Evergarden,

Yours sincerely,
AnimeFan.

Don't even, The Ancient Magus Bride is way more interesting than this boring mess...

Well, my patience just crashed, I just can't deal with this show anymore, dropped :/ I feel guilty cuz I was caught by the overhype, guess I learned a lesson.

Magus Bride is trash with little flowers, this is infinitely superior, even Violet is nicer than that main character , whose name I do not even remember.
thekillfraFeb 1, 2018 12:21 PM
Feb 1, 2018 12:25 PM

Sep 2015
That make him a lolicon right?

TThat naming scene make me think he is a lolicon.
Into the Internet!
Feb 1, 2018 12:37 PM

Feb 2016
Isn't Iris being overly dramatic this episode? I mean, it feels out of place, doesn't really fit her imo. Oh yes I know why, she's the kind of generic "Childhood friend" that thinks she has all the rights of the "D".

This episode "conflict" was pretty lame honestly.

4 weeks into it, there is no sign of all that over hyped show that everyone claims as one of the best, it is just 'meh' with pretty colors.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 1, 2018 12:39 PM

Feb 2016
Haptism93 said:
Phew... To be honest, I'm not sure what to think of Violet Evergarden. The visuals and music are incredible and I'm always fascinated by all of these beautiful animations. While I like the emotional message of it, I can't stand Violet herself. I thought she'd go through some sort of character development, but after watching 4 episodes, it feels more like she is getting worse. In episode 3, she made such a huge step forward... just to go back one episode later.
I can't stand her "... she is lying", ".. no she is wrong" all the time. I'm just so annoyed by that.

I'm also interested in the story and I want to see more of it, especially of Gilbert/Violet, however, I really hope that Violet is going to be able to show emotions soon. Yes, I get that she went through awful things during war and it's completely understandable to have a trauma.. but her character feels just too weird in my opinion.

^This. Violet is completely a letdown, her lack of Common Sense is beyond stupidity. If I were Iris, I would have probably punched her so hard...
~Blackwall
Feb 1, 2018 12:41 PM

Feb 2016
agilityredfox said:
Nothing happened.

Dear Violet Evergarden,

Yours sincerely,
AnimeFan.

At least Chise doesn't lack Common sense unlike Violet and Chise has an Actual development...
~Blackwall
Feb 1, 2018 1:17 PM

Jul 2015
Did anyone actually expect a riveting fast-paced plot from KyoAni or why are people so disappointed?

KyoAni is known for reinterpreting their source material aren't they?
Feb 1, 2018 1:45 PM

Dec 2016
This episode had too much drama. Couldn't understand Iris's mom stubbornness here >>; If only she could understand her daughter's worries and feelings...

Violet is evolving at understanding people's emotions, although not completely. I have high hopes that she will make it and learn more as time passes by :)

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 1, 2018 2:22 PM

Sep 2016
KyoAni is known for adding filler/original content and characters in to their LN adaptations. Just like Phantom World (I loved the show but i hope someday they go back and make a remake or make a season 2 goddamit).
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Feb 1, 2018 2:24 PM

Jan 2008
As beautiful an episode as ever, and I enjoyed it for the most part. But...lets just say it has it's ups and downs.

I think I got a little too absorbed into the episode this time around, mainly because I could relate with Iris's situation of her parents nagging and egging her to quit her job and get married against her wishes, which in turn made me pissed off at the mother, who was a total bitch in that regard. And I don't think she even apologized to Iris in the end, yet only Iris apologized. So the resolution pissed me off even more when it was so one-sided! They didn't show the mother being understanding or respecting of her daughter's wishes, at all! All they showed was the mother only feeling bad, telling her daughter to cheer up (after inviting that Eamon guy since she didn't know their whole history, only knowing they were childhood friends), accepting her daughter's apology letter, and seeing her off back to her day job in the city.....making it seem like it was all Iris's fault for everything not going the way anybody intended in life. For all we know, the mother could still be plotting for her daughter to get married the next time she comes up with a new scheme. Showcasing an important detail (like a mutual apology) is vital, otherwise, it feels like content was cut out from bad writing. So yeah...all of that that wasn't really to my liking.

Iris being rejected might have been the reason why she turned into a sour grape, or maybe she got turned down because she was the way she is. That childhood friend must have really not wanted her if that small vilage had that large of a sausage fest at her birthday party, but so few female friends.

In the end, it seemed like this Iris episode was purely to set up to show how Violet got her namesake. And that flashback was the only part that I really liked in this episode, story-wise. That, and the beautiful curtsy scene...athough I now question who taught her that (and when) to break free from her usual military salute. The violets growing with no other flowers around, in front of an old war cannon in the background, was really nice show of symbolism for Violet herself. But I feel like they could have done without all the buildup with Iris drama though, if the only payoff is those short but sweet couple of minutes.

As for Violet's character progress, it looks like her writing the last letter was a word-for-word quote from Iris without any "ghostwriting" interpretation, or her mother simply read the letter in her daughter's voice. If it was indeed interpreted and not verbatim, then that would have been some much improved writing skills from Violet. But if not, then there was no real progress on that front in her quest to find out the meaning to "I love you". Hard to tell. Going by the pattern of the previous episodes, I'm guessing each character will get their own episodic time in the limelight. That's not a bad thing per se, but I really wish they had spent a little more time on Violet than developing the side characters. At least in the last episode, Luculia Marlborough was more likeable.

Note:
This is all from the perspective of an anime-only watcher who has never read the novel (not yet at least until this anime is done). Initially, I thought people were just contrarians something simply because it's popular...and while that's still very true for many people who don't offer any coherent arguments as to back up their claims of dismissal (especially people who refuse to watch even one episode while denouncing it as overhyped trash-- those people can go choke on a bag of dicks)...but I now see why there are some legitimate critisisms from a literary and directional standpoint after taking off my rose-colored glasses, and watching up to now and judging for myself...and this is after loving the previous episodes without issue. This series is good, no doubt...but it could just be a whole lot better. I still like this series for what it is, even if they're going for an anime-original story; which is why I'll continue watching it until the end. It's enjoyable enough...but only enough and not above and beyond. It just simply means it won't be a perfect 10/10 for me if every episode is going to be like this one. That's just my 2 cents.

Concerning the novel readers' reactions, I understand your frustrations. I don't think I could have enjoyed this nearly as much if I had read the novel beforehand. I personally hate it when a novel or manga I read gets adapted to anime, but they don't actually adapt it, only loosely baseing it off of it (i.e. Fullmetal Alchemist, before years later when Brotherhood did it justice). Maybe I can hope for a movie or single OVA someday of Violet Evergarden following the novel storyline instead of an original one, and hope they don't blow all thier budget on the anime series leaving nothing for a potential movie/ova. Until then, I'll have to see this series as an alternate retelling, rather than an adaption.

Sorreh said:

MysteriousBanana said:
Rather glad I never read the LN, given how people are so displeased at the adaptation. I went into this with no expectations (other than it would have good animation), assumed from the first few episodes that this would be a slice-of-life drama, and am enjoying it as such.

i found this guy saying something different from the others ln reader

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7udw0y/spoilers_violet_evergarden_episode_4_discussion/dtjnj26/

That makes a lot of sense now. Let's hope that fancy resturant meal will be worth it after eating all the junky fast food burgers before it.
Estoy_GordoFeb 1, 2018 5:11 PM
Feb 1, 2018 2:34 PM

Dec 2017
you gotta help her out
Feb 1, 2018 2:42 PM

Jan 2014
Judging by the comments, I'm happy I didn't read the novels. As an anime only watcher, I found there to be nothing wrong with any of the episodes in particular so far, and I quite like the slower pacing.

The cultural and geographical setting were interesting as well. We allready had 'Leiden' (I studied in the real Leiden), even though if I'd to guess it's probably more like Bordeaux. This time it looks like Violet and Iris went to a Abkhazia.

I didn't like this episode at all, but that had nothing to do with quality; after her parents went trough all that effort, Iris acted like a child and ruined it. I just don't like watching these kind of scenes.

4kicks said:
That childhood friend must have really not wanted her if that small vilage had that large of a sausage fest at her birthday party, but so few female friends.

Or, you know,.. maybe he saw her only as a good friend.

I don't get why some people apparently find this so strange, and no, depending on your world view at least, being in a small 'sausage fest' village really doesn't change how you'd feel about someone in this situation. For some it might, but is doesn't necessarily.

PurpleGirl203 said:
Couldn't understand Iris's mom stubbornness here >>; If only she could understand her daughter's worries and feelings...

@PurpleGirl203 Either you don't have Asian parents, or you're not single at marital age yet (>.<)
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 1, 2018 3:36 PM

Aug 2014
i mean, the art is nice. but then again, that can be said about every other episode in the series
Feb 1, 2018 3:45 PM

Jan 2008
Iris does quite well this episode to explain the plot of the show and Violet's character. You can see her coming to understand Violet too. Shame people watching can't.
Feb 1, 2018 3:55 PM

Dec 2014
As an anime-only, I found nothing wrong with this episode. Violet's progress is slow, but it's moving. Still wish there was a stronger hook than just "Violet learns how to people".
I need sleep.
Feb 1, 2018 4:13 PM

Sep 2017
Yeah wasn't really expecting an episode dedicated to a side character at this stage. I didn't dislike it per-say, but I'd really like to see some more development from Violet.
Feb 1, 2018 4:15 PM

Nov 2016
Why are people Shitting on this episode??? Can some one tell me?? PLEASE??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2018 4:25 PM

Nov 2014
How can someone without a sense of feeling, can offer an apology?? The apology itself is feeling. This kind of premise is very weak to make a story progress on straight line.
Feb 1, 2018 4:59 PM

Mar 2013
Was angry really after ep 4 but coming to re watching it I calmed down, and could appreciate the anime for what it is doing with its own adaptation. The world building done in the anime is so much better then the narration in the novel.

Part of my problem stems from the "source material is god" syndrome I know... But my problems with the adaptation still stands that the themes of each episode are too repetitive and the director tends to focus on things in the narrative that aren't important. What did we learn about Violet we didn't last episode? Re watching did however make me realize that all the liberties they took are to benefit the strength of a visual medium versus and narrative based one of a novel.

All credits to Kim Morrissy's article reviewing ep 4 on ANN that perfectly encapsulated my feelings and problems on this series and recommend checking it out.

Kim: "Once again, the main issue is not that it's an anime-original story, the issue is the sheer repetitiveness of the script. Violet has been making clear progress when it comes to communicating what she is thinking, but this is the fourth episode in a row where Violet explains her reason for becoming an Auto Memories Doll in the climax."
Feb 1, 2018 5:09 PM

Jan 2012
another beatiful episode. the story itself was better on this one...
Feb 1, 2018 5:19 PM

Jan 2008
Laionidas said:
Or, you know,.. maybe he saw her only as a good friend.

I don't get why some people apparently find this so strange, and no, depending on your world view at least, being in a small 'sausage fest' village really doesn't change how you'd feel about someone in this situation. For some it might, but is doesn't necessarily.

Or it could it be that. Or it could be I was making a bad joke that flew over your head. Maybe I should add lol to the end of my sentences to be more clear in the future. Because no shit, everybody is different and some just don't click together romantically. So don't take that bad joke too seriously; I certainly wasn't.
Feb 1, 2018 5:46 PM

Apr 2015
I came out of this episode with stronger feelings for Iris as a character, but Violet was downright getting on my nerves with her crippling autism. They could've literally sent anyone else and Iris' time with her parents would have gone much smoother.

Furthermore, Iris' mom is a bitch. Violet asks about the invitation for the guy who rejected her because Iris is clearly stressed about it and her mom's just like "lol go ahead"?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 1, 2018 5:58 PM

Sep 2010
This was the episode I liked the least so far. It's still beautiful to watch and I can't say that I was bored, but agree with what some people have said already: this was just repeating previous episodes but with a different side character.

We already know about violet's problems to understand feelings, we already know she wants to understand what love is. The only development we got is that she got better with the letters, meaning she's getting better with feelings too. Okay, but that was already suggested in last episode and in this one they did it in the last 5 minutes while we endured 15 previous minutes of same sentences and scenarios.

Still, don't get me wrong, I really like this anime and still find it really touching. I can connect emotionally and it makes me think so I'm enjoying. Just hope it'll start developing soon, cause I could be enjoying a loooooot more.

Feb 1, 2018 6:46 PM

Sep 2016
Eh, why do people say Violet has improved her writing in this episode? Iris is a Doll herself and Violet's role was nothing more than a typist. I.e. the letter was Iris' own words. <:/ She's pretty much still the same.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Feb 1, 2018 7:08 PM

Apr 2015
Really liking this animu. The flower field was 0.0

Btw Violet being direct AF is so funny hahaha
Feb 1, 2018 8:31 PM
Jul 2017
You know even though this show looks beautiful as all fuck, I’m not caring a whole lot. Every episode has kind of been ok. Its not good, not bad just pretty
Feb 1, 2018 9:02 PM
Jul 2018
Sadly since last episode, this show start to make me concern regarding its goal. Also I really feel like skipping episode 3 would not hinder the development of this episode. Hope these filler episodes will actually link to what this show ultimately going for (depends how it ends).

Btw, her reason for not meeting that guy really makes me puzzle like never before.. :O could have handled something more interesting way...
removed-userFeb 1, 2018 9:05 PM
Feb 1, 2018 9:11 PM
Aug 2017
Im like wondering if most of this anime may be fillers and focusing on one setting and a whole different thing may be adapted for the novels,idk maybe im begging too much for the adventures to happen
Feb 1, 2018 9:22 PM

Jul 2017
Violet being as dense as an osmium brick, naturally.

The drama was extremely dry and boring.

Iris being the usual claptrap. Hopefully she will finally quit barking at Violet after this episode.

The whole family interaction was, honestly, very cringe worthy.

Suddenly, someone slaps you with a brick wall.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2018

617 by AMazingWay »»
Apr 22, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2018

244 by _Anime-Lover-44_ »»
Apr 15, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2018

422 by TabbyPog »»
Apr 5, 2:36 PM

» Do you love Violet Evergarden? ( 1 2 )

Stacias - Jul 19, 2022

90 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 5, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2018

239 by AdrianRawr »»
Mar 30, 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.