Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What is you expectation for Gintama SS?
Nov 19, 2017 11:37 PM

Nov 2007
To be heartbroken. I am not sure I am ready to see this. I really am not. I cannot bring myself to think that this anime will come to an end. As someone who once abhorred the existence of this anime, just thinking that it will be coming to an end is just way too painful for me. All I know that a story that made me experience all the human emotions someone can experience will cease to exist.

I won't shy away from admitting that the anime has not maintained the level it reached during the SA and FS arcs. But it doesn't take anything away from everything it has given to the fans over the years. I am earnestly hoping that the SS arc will reach the same heights or even better those of SA and FS arcs.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 20, 2017 6:40 AM

Jul 2015
I read the manga, but the start is good, the middle dragged a little, but the Climax is SA/FS level imo
Sup...
Nov 20, 2017 7:12 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The final arc is the most "Gintama" Gintama can ever get. Both hilarious and intense, the final arc is a showcase of Gintama's talent for blending genres.
Nov 20, 2017 11:19 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Its the grande finale so of course my expectations are very high, even tho i try my best to not be hyped af to in case of a surprise disappointement.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 20, 2017 11:31 AM
Aug 2016
SA and FS arcs were masterpiese(especially FS). Rakuyou was weaker compared to them(And compared to most of other serious arcs as well). But my expectations from SS arc is still high even if I don't read manga. I hope that it can meet my expectaiton. I think that story will meet but I am worried about animation. Let's see what will happen. We will witness the end of a LEGEND. This legend definetly deserves the best final.
Nov 20, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2016
it's super generic basic shonen arc, pretty bad.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 20, 2017 11:45 AM

Sep 2011
medium expectations, shogun assassination and farewell shinsengumi were everything i wanted out of this shows finale but then rakyou was just kind of in the middle and lacking in memorable moments so im not going to get my hopes up too much. I also do not have high hopes the animation will be up to par for the task so my expectations are actually a tad below medium.

All i want is a good final fight hopefully with takasugi participating, and all the characters getting some sort of closure

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 20, 2017 1:29 PM

Jul 2015
I'm not ready for this! who is cutting onions inside my house?
Nov 20, 2017 1:56 PM

Sep 2015
Really hope Fujita Yoichi returns as director... STOP WORKING ON OSOMATSU-SAN!!!!
Nov 20, 2017 3:52 PM
Oct 2010
I'm not falling for this again! xD This is probably not going to be the end either.. lol
Nov 20, 2017 4:43 PM

Jul 2015
VampireLine said:
I'm not falling for this again! xD This is probably not going to be the end either.. lol
I can see Trust and Betrayal like anime OVA/Movie for Gintokis past comping a few years later
Sup...
Nov 20, 2017 4:54 PM

Jul 2015
You guys hoping they go the Route with SA, FS, or RDB with animation?

SA:The highest point in animation is better than FS and RDB higher's points, but you have to sacifrice so Episodes(like Episodes 303 and 306)
FS: Where the lowest point in animation is better than SA and RDB's animation
RDB: Where it's somewhere in the middle(doesn't have the Highest Points in animation, but doesn't have the lowest points in animation)

Keep in mind, SS is like Yoshiwara in Flames, Kabuki 4 Devas, and Rakuyou level action(with the Boss fights, and Fodder fights) back to back to back

Sup...
Nov 20, 2017 7:37 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
High expectations on this since it's the final arc, another entry(hopefully) of Gintama in top 10(salt thread will intensify) and

So pretty good.

Draconix814 said:
Really hope Fujita Yoichi returns as director... STOP WORKING ON OSOMATSU-SAN!!!!

Second this, or Shinji Takamatsu.
AntagonizedNov 20, 2017 7:40 PM
Nov 21, 2017 6:12 AM

Jan 2016
Get ready for #1 anime at MAL Top Anime?
Nov 21, 2017 4:00 PM

Sep 2015
Antagonized said:

Draconix814 said:

Actually, Shinji Takamatsu is still on the team for sound design, and he hasn't had any directing role for 200+ episodes now, so I doubt that possibilty. It seems the biggest influence in pretty much everything for Gintama's anime is Fujita Yoichi, so he should be the one to direct and finish it off, but it could be that he just finds himself more comfortable with comedies like Osomatsu-san and Gintama [former]. Really sad, because even though I have no idea what exactly is wrong with the new season, I really don't want those issues to plague final ark, of all things. I also happen to think the new director is rushing to get new content out as fast as possible too, which bugs me, to say the least.
Nov 22, 2017 1:28 AM

Dec 2015
Detective1412 said:
I'm ready for the shitstorm it's gonna bring once again lol.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 22, 2017 9:33 PM

Sep 2011
joe_g7 said:
Detective1412 said:
I'm ready for the shitstorm it's gonna bring once again lol.
one last shitstorm :(

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 23, 2017 4:03 AM

Dec 2015
JizzyHitler said:
shogun assassination and farewell shinsengumi were everything i wanted out of this shows finale but then rakyou was just kind of in the middle and lacking in memorable moments

I can respect your opinion but I highly disagree, RDB has more memorable moments for me than those 2 arcs combined.
Nov 23, 2017 4:20 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well like I've said a bunch of times by now, if Gintama is going to try to be serious then it better be on the level of SA or FS (or the 2nd film if that counts), otherwise it'll only feel like a waste of time and potential that could've rather been spent on comedy episodes instead

But if it's really the grand finale of Gintama then I can only hope that it'll manage to somehow close the lid on the whole thing in a somewhat satisfying way; I'm just not sure how exactly one would do that considering the absurd extent and contents of the series
Nov 23, 2017 9:36 AM

Jul 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Well like I've said a bunch of times by now, if Gintama is going to try to be serious then it better be on the level of SA or FS (or the 2nd film if that counts), otherwise it'll only feel like a waste of time and potential that could've rather been spent on comedy episodes instead

But if it's really the grand finale of Gintama then I can only hope that it'll manage to somehow close the lid on the whole thing in a somewhat satisfying way; I'm just not sure how exactly one would do that considering the absurd extent and contents of the series
Silver Soul is a little different, in that the First half is gag comedy(if you saw the key visual, you'll know that a lot of comedy character are coming back( mixed with action for the most part, while the 2nd half of the arc would have a tone more close to SA, FS, and RDB
Sup...
Nov 23, 2017 2:32 PM
Nov 2012
I'm rather highly expectant of this (final?) season for Gintama tbh

I'm pretty sure my personal issues with the Arc should be "fixed" - better flow, gags working better. The story itself is fine, and the inclusion of the (seriously large) cast is done pretty well too. ie, most my issues with this arc falls under the curse of "weekly chapter updates" lol

Plus, I don't really expect much original animation to be included - aside from animating the more serious fights. The story's quite large and the animation team won't have some ridiculous amount of episodes to span across. Not to mention there are fifty million new flashbacks they're gonna have to deal with too. I mean, I'd be glad if they manage some seriously well-done animation, but I don't expect that for the majority of the scenes.

--

Basically, so long as they don't deviate much from the comic, I don't expect it to be poorly adapted. And since the story itself ain't a wreck, it shouldn't lessen the impact any, even with the likelihood of the final battle-whatever with Utsuro likely following the shonen tradition of anti-climatic.

I do expect to cry tho

I'm gonna be an empty shell for at least a week, unable to even look at fanworks in my despair
Nov 26, 2017 3:16 PM

Dec 2016
How many episodes do you think that will have Silver soul arc? I really hope that there will have at least around 50.
Nov 26, 2017 5:41 PM

Sep 2011
Alberrti said:
How many episodes do you think that will have Silver soul arc? I really hope that there will have at least around 50.
rakyou was about half the chapter count and adapted 4 chapters or so translating to 12 episodes.

So don't expect more than 24 episodes, it'd probably be downright disastrous to do any more. Maybe, just maybe a 3 cour if they pace it right but i highly doubt that would work.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 26, 2017 9:45 PM

Oct 2015
Is this going to be the top rated Anime of all time? O.o
Nov 27, 2017 5:11 PM

Jul 2015
JizzyHitler said:
Alberrti said:
rakyou was about half the chapter count and adapted 4 chapters or so translating to 12 episodes.

So don't expect more than 24 episodes, it'd probably be downright disastrous to do any more. Maybe, just maybe a 3 cour if they pace it right but i highly doubt that would work.

I tried to do my best, but if it's 2 cour I expect the pacing to be like this

Episode 1=Chapters 596-598
Episode 2=Chapters 599 and 600
Episode 3=Chapters 601 and 602
Episode 4=Chapters 603-605
Episode 5=Chapters 606-608
Episode 6=Chapters 609-611
Episode 7=Chapters 612-614
Episode 8=Chapters 615-617
Episode 9=Chapters 618-621
Episode 10=Chapters 622-625
Episode 11=Chapters 626-628(first half)
Episode 12=Chapters 628(end half)-630
Episode 13=631-633
Episode 14=634-637
Episode 15=638-640
Episode 16=641-644
Episode 17=645-648
Episode 18=649-651
Episode 19=652-654
Episode 20=655-657
Episode 21=658-661
Sup...
Dec 3, 2017 1:27 PM

Jul 2015
JizzyHitler said:
Alberrti said:

I kinda hope SS has small spurts of things like this(to show the scale of a big war in small bits)

https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/35337
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/33018
Sup...
Dec 4, 2017 9:43 PM

Jul 2015
Draconix814 said:
Antagonized said:

Actually, Shinji Takamatsu is still on the team for sound design, and he hasn't had any directing role for 200+ episodes now, so I doubt that possibilty. It seems the biggest influence in pretty much everything for Gintama's anime is Fujita Yoichi, so he should be the one to direct and finish it off, but it could be that he just finds himself more comfortable with comedies like Osomatsu-san and Gintama [former]. Really sad, because even though I have no idea what exactly is wrong with the new season, I really don't want those issues to plague final ark, of all things. I also happen to think the new director is rushing to get new content out as fast as possible too, which bugs me, to say the least.
More like the production Committees pick and choose when the series comes out(and how much episodes) for anime in general, I just hope we get a 3 month break in April-June, then get a Final cour(2nd half of SS arc) in Summer 2018 anime season
Sup...
Dec 6, 2017 3:35 AM

Sep 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
Draconix814 said:

More like the production Committees pick and choose when the series comes out(and how much episodes) for anime in general, I just hope we get a 3 month break in April-June, then get a Final cour(2nd half of SS arc) in Summer 2018 anime season

No, I'm completely against that. If they're going to adapt the final ark, they should adapt it all at once. No more of this splitting seasons bullcrap, it's doing nothing but ruining Gintama's momentum, and it hurts even more thanks to the latest season's sub par directing.
Dec 6, 2017 5:48 AM

Jul 2015
Draconix814 said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

No, I'm completely against that. If they're going to adapt the final ark, they should adapt it all at once. No more of this splitting seasons bullcrap, it's doing nothing but ruining Gintama's momentum, and it hurts even more thanks to the latest season's sub par directing.
Bro...there is no way that SS can be have a stable production when it's 3 Cours straight(counrimg Porori), since SS is like Yoshiwara in Flames, Kabuki 4 Devas, FS level action back to back to back
Sup...
Dec 7, 2017 4:01 PM

Sep 2015
@SenpaiJay98
Bro...there is no way that SS can be have a stable production when it's 3 Cours straight(counrimg Porori), since SS is like Yoshiwara in Flames, Kabuki 4 Devas, FS level action back to back to back

This is why I said this:
I also happen to think the new director is rushing to get new content out as fast as possible too, which bugs me, to say the least.

The new director of Gintama doesn't seem competent in fully managing everything on his own. Gintama was always had 50 episodes or more for its seasons, except for Overdrive. If he decided to wait a little longer to air the Rakuyo ark, he would have gotten out that ark plus the Silver Soul ark without ruining Gintama's momentum. but no, he rushed to get the Rakuyo ark out, and he didn't have enough time to animate the rest of Silver Soul, so he pumped out the Porori season just to keep us occupied until he can get the rest done. All the shit he pulled up to now would be for nothing if he decides to break the seasons up further because regardless of the quality of directing Gintama has in the Silver Soul Ark, Gintama wouldn't be able to have enough momentum to build up sufficient hype for itself. In my opinion, the anime should have just waited a little longer before airing the Rakuyo ark, airing both arks in one season. Then after everything is over, they should have said "Wait! There's more!" and then adapt the unadapted arks, so that it doesn't feel like a cheap method to stall for time.

I repeat: I hope to god that Fujita Yoichi returns for Gintama's final ark. I heard Osomatsu-san isn't airing into the Winter 2018 Season (I could be wrong though), so we might actually have hope for the possibility that he might've returned to supervise Gintama SS. Time can only tell.
Draconix814Dec 7, 2017 4:06 PM
Dec 7, 2017 4:21 PM

Feb 2015
I was already disappointed with the winter season, so pretty low I guess.
Dec 7, 2017 5:35 PM

Jul 2015
Draconix814 said:
@SenpaiJay98

This is why I said this:
I also happen to think the new director is rushing to get new content out as fast as possible too, which bugs me, to say the least.

The new director of Gintama doesn't seem competent in fully managing everything on his own. Gintama was always had 50 episodes or more for its seasons, except for Overdrive. If he decided to wait a little longer to air the Rakuyo ark, he would have gotten out that ark plus the Silver Soul ark without ruining Gintama's momentum. but no, he rushed to get the Rakuyo ark out, and he didn't have enough time to animate the rest of Silver Soul, so he pumped out the Porori season just to keep us occupied until he can get the rest done. All the shit he pulled up to now would be for nothing if he decides to break the seasons up further because regardless of the quality of directing Gintama has in the Silver Soul Ark, Gintama wouldn't be able to have enough momentum to build up sufficient hype for itself. In my opinion, the anime should have just waited a little longer before airing the Rakuyo ark, airing both arks in one season. Then after everything is over, they should have said "Wait! There's more!" and then adapt the unadapted arks, so that it doesn't feel like a cheap method to stall for time.

I repeat: I hope to god that Fujita Yoichi returns for Gintama's final ark. I heard Osomatsu-san isn't airing into the Winter 2018 Season (I could be wrong though), so we might actually have hope for the possibility that he might've returned to supervise Gintama SS. Time can only tell.
And I already said that the Production Committee's picks and chooses the air times and episode numbers, NOT the director https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/05/02/what-is-an-animes-production-committee/

Learn about this before you start saying things you might not know about

AND there is a Animator Shortage in Japan right now, that's why Most animes now are either 10-13 episodes, 2 cour, or Split Cour http://goboiano.com/anime-industry-faces-animator-shortage-crisis-that-could-damage-future-productions/
SenpaiJay98Dec 7, 2017 5:51 PM
Sup...
Dec 10, 2017 1:08 PM

Jul 2015

3 Month Break?

Episode 13=Chapters 631-633

Episode 14=Chapters 634-637

Episode 15=Chapters 638-640

Episode 16=Chapters 641-644

Episode 17=Chapters 645-648

Episode 18=Chapters 649-651

Episode 19=Chapters 652-654

Episode 20=Chapters 655-657

Episode 21=Chapters 658-661

Episode 22=Chapters 662-665(I have a feeling 664 and 665 will involve something that 663 set up)

Episode 23-25(I need to see the rest of the manga chapters)
Sup...
Dec 10, 2017 1:30 PM

Oct 2017
My expectations are high as hell, but it's Sorachi sensei so I doubt it'll disappoint. I feel bad for the mangaka in a way. Writing a satisfying ending that brings closure to so many different characters is not easy!
Dec 11, 2017 3:46 AM

Sep 2017
Look at that rating, who decides the rating? R+ is elfenlied and attack on titan have such rating, how bloody will it be? Wow, ican't wait for the silver soul, but i also don't wanna watch it once a week :/ i don't know if i'll wait for summer to start it or not :/
Also, if we get 2 separate seasons each 12 ep, will the budget and thus the quality of anime increase?
Dec 11, 2017 3:54 AM

Sep 2017
SenpaiJay98 said:

3 Month Break?

Episode 22=Chapters 662-665(I have a feeling 664 and 665 will involve something that 663 set up)

do we get something like an arc ending in chapter 630? It seems shit starts to go down after 630
Dec 11, 2017 4:29 AM
Oct 2017
I’m kinda sad seeing this series end, but I’m more worried about how the studio is going to do this.
I didn’t dig the way they rushed Rakuyou and I’m scared that they’re going to do the same with the SS arc.
Dec 11, 2017 5:49 AM

Jul 2015
Salamak said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

3 Month Break?

do we get something like an arc ending in chapter 630? It seems shit starts to go down after 630
630 ends at a good spot for a 3 month break instead of a cliffhanger, but if their is no 3 month break...then I think episode 12 will end on chapter 631(since it brings back a fab fan character at the end)
Sup...
Dec 11, 2017 6:17 AM

Dec 2014
I'm not ready to be destroyed but I'm also excited for what might be one of the greatest experiences of my life.
Dec 11, 2017 6:40 AM

Nov 2017
I'd lower my expectations in anime since I didn't like how the studio rushed the rakuyou arc, but I don't doubt Sorachi-sensei's writing.
And
Time to read the salty comments of salty fanboys next year
Dec 11, 2017 7:26 AM
Oct 2016
This anime really like no other. a one of a kind masterpiece that will forever be remembered. I'm sure most will say the same exact if they've come along this far.
Dec 11, 2017 9:25 AM

Sep 2011
LalatinaDarkness said:
I'd lower my expectations in anime since I didn't like how the studio rushed the rakuyou arc, but I don't doubt Sorachi-sensei's writing.
And
I really dont think id call rakyou rushed especially after my rewatch of it. If anything id argue its faults were poor pacing on the manga part due to alot of unnecessary fluff and then rushing stuff like oboros anticlimactic fight which the anime actually extended a small bit. Rakyou held up alot better on a rewatch, but generally the arc itself is at fault, the anime doing a shit job animating it didnt help, only the katsura fight and the final episode looks particularly good they dropped the ball hard on shit like takasugi's return and the kamui fight with the amount of still frames and derp models.

Rakyou just felt poorly planned, like sorachi didnt really know fully how to end kamui's conflict in this finale so they go out of their way and kind of mess up the flow of the previous 2 story arcs to try and wrap this plotline up. It really feels like the intention originally after farewell shinsengumi was to delve right into the stuff with utsuruo and oboro's past but they had to go wrap up the kamui stuff first. I really think rakyou should of been shorter cutting out the entirety of the 3 jobber fights sakamoto gin and katsura had, then focused only on kamui and his past, then had its own indivdual arc with oboro as the antagonist of said arc as the penultimate section of the series. Combining the 2 just felt messy.
JizzyHitlerDec 11, 2017 9:28 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 11, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2015
JizzyHitler said:
LalatinaDarkness said:
And
I really dont think id call rakyou rushed especially after my rewatch of it. If anything id argue its faults were poor pacing on the manga part due to alot of unnecessary fluff and then rushing stuff like oboros anticlimactic fight which the anime actually extended a small bit. Rakyou held up alot better on a rewatch, but generally the arc itself is at fault, the anime doing a shit job animating it didnt help, only the katsura fight and the final episode looks particularly good they dropped the ball hard on shit like takasugi's return and the kamui fight with the amount of still frames and derp models.

Rakyou just felt poorly planned, like sorachi didnt really know fully how to end kamui's conflict in this finale so they go out of their way and kind of mess up the flow of the previous 2 story arcs to try and wrap this plotline up. It really feels like the intention originally after farewell shinsengumi was to delve right into the stuff with utsuruo and oboro's past but they had to go wrap up the kamui stuff first. I really think rakyou should of been shorter cutting out the entirety of the 3 jobber fights sakamoto gin and katsura had, then focused only on kamui and his past, then had its own indivdual arc with oboro as the antagonist of said arc as the penultimate section of the series. Combining the 2 just felt messy.

I wouldn't really blame Sorachi for that as he was running out of time, he needed to start the final arc as soon as possible or he might've gotten the Bleach/Toriko treatment. I think the Joui 3 fights were important since many wanted to see those characters in serious fights and it also gave them character development. I never felt like the Kamui situation was weird, it felt planned, because of all the set up from Umibozu arc and Yoshiwara in Flames arc(Umibozu telling Gintoki that he might be able to arrive at a different answer), I agree that Oboro's case could've been better, but as I said he probably felt the need to wrap up all the remaining plotlines before the Silver Soul arc and in many people's views, the Oboro chapters were very good in the manga(it was my favorite part of Rakuyou), but the Anime episode didn't feel as strong for some reason. But I agree that the Anime didn't rush it at all.
Dec 11, 2017 2:33 PM

Dec 2016
I don't read the manga (so is obvious that I don't want any type of spoiler), and the final arc is supossed to be released on January 7, a question for the people who reads the manga. It feels like the manga will end soon? If not, then this season may not be the last.
AlberrtiDec 11, 2017 2:39 PM
Dec 11, 2017 10:02 PM

Jul 2015
Alberrti said:
I don't read the manga (so is obvious that I don't want any type of spoiler), and the final arc is supossed to be released on January 7, a question for the people who reads the manga. It feels like the manga will end soon? If not, then this season may not be the last.
This is the final arc, but we don't know if the anime will be a 2 cour or Split cour
Sup...
Dec 11, 2017 10:19 PM

Jul 2015
JizzyHitler said:
LalatinaDarkness said:
And

I felt
JizzyHitler said:
LalatinaDarkness said:
And

I felt like if Rakuoyu would have been 2 different arcs, then you would need a hella complicated situation for Oboro and Kamui to be in different planets with Utsuro being somewhere else(including getting rid of Harsume also)

I wonder why Rakuyou didn't get 13 episodes, I felt like 1 more episode(and cut the Pakuyso gag from 322) would have been almost perfect pacing for Rakuyou

BTW Me and a couple other people (who gave me their opinions and critcisms) made a list for Gintamas animation levels, and I feel like people were too harsh on Rakuyou's production(still one of the weaker animated arcs but not shit throughout, the best Consistent animated arc was probably Kabuki 4 Devas, or Yoshiwara in Flames), this list is based off of judging the Whole episode...NOT scenes(and if they're is like Over almost 4-5 minutes of Reused footage then a episode gets Penalized(like a episode with a meh/bad animated first half with a good/great animated 2nd half would be on the same level as a episode with a Solid/ok First and Second Half), or if something was like the Kagura vs Kihetai scene in Episode 59 with amazing animation for 2 minutes...but after that was mostly a a dull looking(directed) episode with barely animation in it

Keep in mind that I always though Gintama has average animation for the most part(with a few highlight episodes), and the ranking is based off of Gintama only/standards(not in general with other anime)

SS+=Movie 2

SS= hopefully a Movie 3 in the future to fill this spot

SS-=Movie 1

S+=235(lol, but it's Top tier)

S=180, 305

S-=145, 214, 246, 304

A+=211, 142, 320

A= 61, 104, 178, 301

A-= 60, 141, 213, 260, 280, 314, 328

B+ 103, 105 144, 179, 215, 259, 279, 308, 313, 317, 319, 323

B= 59, 143, 177, 245, 281, 295, 312, 315, 324, 326

B-= 58, 102, 163, 244, 257, 261, 311, 321, 335

C+=140, 212, 245, 258, 307, 310, 316, 318, 325, 334

C= 101, 139, 181, 210, 302, 309, 322, 327

C-= 146, 300, 303

D+= 306

D=337

D-= 27

F+=84

F=156

F-=209(entire recap)
SenpaiJay98Dec 12, 2017 4:16 PM
Sup...
Dec 12, 2017 4:07 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
You mean 337, right?
Dec 12, 2017 4:16 PM

Jul 2015
Yes, I messed up there lol
Sup...
Dec 13, 2017 11:46 AM

Aug 2016
Well, haven't got high expectations because of disappointment that I got from watching RDB Arc.. but I secretly hope for something as good as SA Arc
Dec 13, 2017 5:57 PM

Jul 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
Yes, I messed up there lol
Random, but where would you rank Episode 332 at?(Final episode of Homeless arc)
Sup...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 25, 2018

140 by PrimeX »»
Nov 28, 2023 4:11 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 18, 2018

78 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 11, 2018

104 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 4, 2018

74 by PrimeX »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:58 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Feb 25, 2018

126 by PrimeX »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.