Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 2018 9:00 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Ougai’s down for now, so of course we get a bit of comedy again. But it’s a nice to see a bit of focus on Tsukuyo, since she didn’t do much in the last episode. And it’s also nice to see that both Kyuubei and Tsukuyo are starting to accept their gender and feel okay for being a woman, because even then, they can still protect what they want to protect. But, Ougai’s not down yet! And Kyuubei got hit their really badly. Meanwhile, the Shinra leader Soutatsu has the cabaret girls in hostage.

Lol at Kurogoma trying to take the blame for Gengai. LMAO, adding and subtracting was really hard apparently. At least he didn’t do division, amirite? Kyoshiro’s trying to take the blame too, and so does Kozenigata too. Luckily there was someone who was able to save Otae and the cabaret girls. Pirako and Jirocho are back!!!! Jiracho’s just pure hype!

But Jirocho’s still a complete badass. And he also has a daughter complex… apparently. Jirocho’s like way, way too soft when it comes to Pirako, lol. This series can make any character become comic relief, maybe even Utsuro someday. Hah, Pirako still considers herself as a part of the Yorozuya. Ah man, it feels good to see a Jirocho who’s made peace with himself and is willing lay down his past and work along with others.

Time to see some Shinra’s getting wrecked for a third time in this series. Except, Gintoki and Jirocho aren’t the only ones fighting. And even though Jirocho’s a well-established character, it’s still nice to see more background on him and his dynamic with best friend. Out of all of the arc-only antagonists in the series, Jirocho is definitely the best, and it’s just nice to see more of him. The nice blend of flashbacks and present-time action is really nice.

Probably the best episode of the season. Even though it was the most consistently serious episode of the arc (so far), it did have some comedy to it. 4 chapters were adapted (Chapters 620-623). Animation quality was probably the best from the season. A couple of static moments, mainly at the beginning of the episode, but some really impressive animation cuts are in the second half. There's still a lot of action that'll be in the next episode's first half, so hopefully the staff does a good job next episode. Next week's episode director only did episode 341 of Gintama before (which was the best episode of Porori-hen, directing wise). Screenplay will be by the same person as this week.

If there's one thing I wish this episode done, I wish they played the OP right after Jirocho's arrival, and then have Jirocho at the end of the OP alongside with Tatsugorou.

5/5

Also, this is the 350th episode of Gintama ^_^
GoldenDevilGamerMar 4, 2018 11:41 AM
Mar 4, 2018 9:11 AM

Jul 2014
They did the Jirochon and Pirarin come back justice! holy shit the animation was top tier.
Jirochon being a doting father and soon later threatening Gintoki was funny af, guess the only minus part was they didnt play "Samurai Heart (Some Like It Hot)" I remember way back when I read this chapter that the moment Jirochon popped out the song popped out in my head all together, oh well, nothing a lil editing wont fix.

NEP people are gonna flip because he is coming back!

Please keep the animation consistent please please keep it consistent!
Mar 4, 2018 11:19 AM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Next week's episode director only did episode 341 of Gintama before (which was the best episode of Porori-hen, directing wise). Screenplay will be by the same person as this week.

I always thought that Episode 332 was the best directing of Porori?
Sup...
Mar 4, 2018 11:23 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Next week's episode director only did episode 341 of Gintama before (which was the best episode of Porori-hen, directing wise). Screenplay will be by the same person as this week.

I always thought that Episode 332 was the best directing of Porori?
In terms of comic timing, I think 341 had the best directing. 332 was great, but the real standout moment was the last third of the episode.
Mar 4, 2018 12:17 PM

Dec 2013
Gintama women are badass.

Really good to see Jirocho finally return.

Jirocho comforting Pirako was hilarious!
Mar 4, 2018 12:18 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

I love how everyone said, you gotta take all of us if you want the person who invented the virus. xD

Jirocho!!! Rather should I say Jirochon and Pirarin are back. :D
The action was pretty cool.

The flashback was my favorite part of the episode.

Ending was super cool.
Mar 4, 2018 12:20 PM

Sep 2014
Quite enjoyable episode. I really liked the flashbacks and the action was also quite good with some funny moments here and there.
Mar 4, 2018 12:31 PM

Nov 2008
A few days ago, I told a friend that it feels like most Gintama arcs are somehow important in the end. Now it feels more like they're actually being continued. Can't wait for next week.
Mar 4, 2018 12:41 PM

Nov 2016
Ah,seeing Kyuubei down like that fucking hurt,hope she's going to recover soon,but since women in Edo are monsters she definitely will.

Jirochou and Pirako coming to aid was no surprise, since it was already teased,but their entrance was still hype af.

All men may be doctors with virus cannons in their crotches. Best fucking line xD

Good episode overall and I'm so glad that so many characters get a chance to shine.
FMmatronMar 4, 2018 12:44 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 4, 2018 12:48 PM

Dec 2015
Best episode of the season so far, they did it justice, see this is why last week's episode had to be sacrificed.
Mar 4, 2018 12:53 PM

Jul 2015
Woah, that was a great episode!

Seeing the characters from the 4 Devas arc makes me so happy, it's my favorite serious one, although this one is definitely getting close.

The flashback was too good.
Mar 4, 2018 12:58 PM

Jun 2014
It's nice to see Jirocho back and the flashback was great as well. Can't wait to see the action intensify next week.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 4, 2018 1:11 PM

Jul 2015
Man, the studio hates Kyuubi and Tsaukuyo lol(with them cutting out their dialogue and rushing their scenes this episode and last weeks episode)

To give you guys a idea, they gave Hardboiled and Host Club guys all the dialogue and took time with it...while Kyuubi and Tsukuyo had cut dialogue and glossed over some of the parts in their scenes from the manga
SenpaiJay98Mar 4, 2018 1:30 PM
Sup...
Mar 4, 2018 1:34 PM

Mar 2013
Hana Ichiyomeee turutururururururu , The ending is so catchy :D
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Mar 4, 2018 2:16 PM
Jan 2018
great ep, much better animation than the last two and the flashback was excellent. But glossing over material is kind of a weird move, like other people have mentioned, seeing as there weren't really any pacing issues in this season.
Mar 4, 2018 2:35 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The skipped material isn't even that important tbh. Tsukuyo and Kyuubei's moment still gets the message through. Sousatsu didn't get any dialogues skipped iirc. The only lines I wish they kept were Jirocho's monologues at the end of the episode. But the lack of dialogues made the fight more intense and fast pace.

If anything, it would be nice if next week's episode starts off with the Jirocho monologues that were skipped this episode.
Mar 4, 2018 3:30 PM

Feb 2013
Jirochou couldn't stay away from the fight.
Pirako has him wrapped around her finger now, funny.
Mar 4, 2018 5:51 PM

Jun 2017
tsukuyo indeed loves gintoki, but i highly doubt this would be a canon which is sad.

lol at everyone's taking the blame for gengai.

jirocho's return was great in the anime so i'm satisfied.

The battle scenes were very good as well, and the flashback of otose, her husband and jirocho's past was moving.

this episode was great from beginning to end!
Mar 4, 2018 7:07 PM

Nov 2015
Ougai some how managed to survive. But its alright because Jirochou is back and ready to kick some ass on Kabuki district!

Edit: Also the women were amazing this episode. The message they wanted to get across definitely showed the Shinra tribe that they aren't weak.
DeathmonesMar 4, 2018 7:21 PM

Katsura janai, Zura da

Mar 4, 2018 7:14 PM

Sep 2015
1. Epic episode as always.
2. I've had a sneaking suspicion since the beginning of the season that Otose's husband was going to come back... is he still alive by any chance?
3. TSUKUYO IS FUCKING BEST GIRL. FIGHT ME.
4. Anyone else notice the absurdly higher amount of abuse that Gintoki is taking this ark? I wonder if that's symbolic of something.
5. Fucking Jirocho and Pirako.
6. Dat PV tho...
7. The animation was really good.
8. I just want to talk more about Gintama...
9. SOMEONE ANSWER #4!!!
10. SOMEONE AGREE WITH ME ON #3!!!!
11. #2. #1. BLAST OFF! (of the Neo Armstrong Jet Cyclone Armstrong Cannon)
12. Is that the right name?
13. This show is absurdly hilarious and I love it.
Mar 4, 2018 7:53 PM

Jul 2015
https://twitter.com/kiirobon/status/970370438588239873 Sakaki's translation for the Staff credits
Sup...
Mar 4, 2018 8:29 PM
Aug 2015
i love it to see pirako gain the light in her eyes. just glad she became an happy girl
Mar 4, 2018 9:10 PM

Mar 2016
Fantastic episode. By far the best episode of this season for me!

The boss of Kabukicho is backkkk. JIROCHOOO. And Chin Pirako as well. I was jumping seeing the 2 come back. I love these 2 characters a lot :D Jirocho is just fucking hype. And lmao they completely ruined my image of him seeing the father-daughter relationship. Completely babying Pirako there. Hahahaha. Jirochon and Pirarin. I love it xD

The starting part of the episode with Tsukuyo was pretty nice and the scene with all of the doctors claiming they were the inventors of the virus and the crotch jokes was funny. I was laughing so much. My favorite comedy segment of the episode LOL.

The fight scenes were awesome. The animation was bloody amazing this week. I hope that continues. Loved seeing them all reunite and Jirocho threatening even Gintoki if anyone touches his daughter haha. Pretty cool to see the flashback scene with Jirocho, Tatsugorou and Otose. Thought that was a nice addition to the episode and I love that we got to see a bit about what kind of person Tatsugorou was and their final dual.

5/5
RyunuosukeMar 4, 2018 9:23 PM

Mar 4, 2018 11:07 PM

Oct 2015
Animation/staff of this episode:

- Screenplay by Taku Kishimoto (岸本卓) - (270, 271, 272, 274, 279, 280, 281 283, 284, 285, 299, 304, 305, 309, 310, 311A, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 334, 335, 336).
- Storyboard by Susumu Nishizawa (西澤 晋) - (80, 103, 104, 304, 307, 315).
- Directing by Shouji Ikeno (池野昭二) - (285, 293, 305, 335):
Basically, staff of Gintoki vs Takasugi (304 and 305). The storyboarder is great, perfect for action scenes, the director already showed ability with action episodes and the writer did several good episodes. An great staff.

Animation Directors:

- Nakamura Yumi (中村ユミ) - (Pieces of 268, 272, 278, 283, 294, 305, 313, 319, 326, 335): Your work usually is good, in addition to working on the posters of Gintama in the magazines. Yumi confirmed on twitter (https://twitter.com/uky_t/status/970294542367842304) that has worked on 2nd half of episode as animation director and Key Animator, probably in the flashback.

- Kenichi Shima (嶋謙一) - (Pieces of 276, 298, 303, 314, 317, 323, 328, 331, 336, 344, Assistant in the recent and excellent episode 345): He is good, did a good work on majority of episodes that worked, less the 303.

- Issei Hasegawa (長谷川一生) (Pieces of 303, 312, 319, 324, 336, 344): He isn't "the best AD", but he is getting better, 344 is your better.

AD Assistant:
Takakura Kae (高倉香恵) - (349): Same for last week.

Key Animators:
This week Youhei Sasaki returned to KA, as last week. Similar to episode 304, he did the most of sakugas.

This week episode was simply great! The animation of fight was very good, even being short. Youhei Sasaki showed that is the best of this anime! The storyboarder, Susumu Nishizawa, is great, again showed an excellent storyboarder of fight. 345 still is the best of this season, both in animation and direction, but this is the second best.

Next episode is by a director that made just one episode at Gintama, the episode 341. I hope that he gets well.
Next week Sasaki should animate again, but probably won't have the same storyboarder.
Mar 5, 2018 12:39 AM

Oct 2016
This episode is a culmination of everything that makes Gintama great. The strong female characters, great action scenes, touching moments that reflect the unbreakable ties in Kabuki-cho, all while still having moments of comedic gold. Also, I feel like all the characters are so well developed and detailed. Each character has a compelling backstory, even characters like Jirocho who only appeared in a couple episodes.
Mar 5, 2018 1:38 AM

Dec 2015
I was looking forward to Jirocho's arrival so much, I wasn't disappointed!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 5, 2018 2:08 AM

Oct 2010
Jirocho's sword cut into the ed song was some clean animation and a nice touch, hype for next week.
Mar 5, 2018 2:27 AM

Oct 2016
IM SO READY FOR GEDOUMARU COMEBACK
Mar 5, 2018 4:27 AM

Feb 2015
"Just your neighborhood FLORIST"

"He" is coming!!!
Mar 5, 2018 6:46 AM

Oct 2015
KA of this week:
Like episode 304, Youhei Sasaki did the most of sakuga at this episode.

KA: Youhei Sasaki

Similar to your work at episode 320, Katsura vs Shoukaku.

Simply beautiful!

See Sasaki's Jirochou is really exciting

I didn't expect Sasaki at this scene, great!

Mod edit: Put the images in spoilers so it doesn't take up as much space. Please use only one screenshot.

Mod edit: Removed advertising links.

DeadlyRavenNov 24, 2019 9:48 PM
Mar 5, 2018 7:25 AM

Nov 2013
Pirako bad-ass mode!! And a Jirocho flashback to mark their return to Kabuki .
The animation this episode was great !!
Mar 5, 2018 8:57 AM

Jul 2015
YGP said:
KA of this week:

Simply beautiful!

I don't think Sasaki is going to have a big role next episode, so I wonder who will do the KA

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenNov 24, 2019 9:49 PM
Sup...
Mar 5, 2018 10:36 AM

Jun 2015
Anyone knows where I can find the soundtrack that play at 20:03 ?
Been looking for it for a while with no hope :(
Mar 5, 2018 11:22 AM

Oct 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
YGP said:
KA of this week:

Simply beautiful!

I don't think Sasaki is going to have a big role next episode, so I wonder who will do the KA

Well, even after 304, that he did most of KA, he worked at episode 305. I think that he will did something

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenNov 24, 2019 9:49 PM
Mar 5, 2018 11:23 AM

Dec 2014
the flash backs are very intriguing to watch...nice episode
Mar 5, 2018 12:14 PM
Mar 2015
Nice to see all people that made Kabukicho great. Father and daughter return. Women fighting side by side.
Mar 5, 2018 12:52 PM

Jul 2015
YGP said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

Well, even after 304, that he did most of KA, he worked at episode 305. I think that he will did something
305 was mostly Honjo from what I remembered
Sup...
Mar 5, 2018 1:45 PM

Oct 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
YGP said:

Honjo did the punch and kick scene, but Sasaki too did a sakuga in the episode:
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/35363
Mar 5, 2018 2:19 PM

Jul 2015
YGP said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

yeah, so I have a feeling that next episode will be strong artwork wise(for the flashbacks and 2nd half) but not animation wise(maybe the first half will have great animation though, but we'll see)
Sup...
Mar 5, 2018 2:58 PM

Oct 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
YGP said:

yeah, so I have a feeling that next episode will be strong artwork wise(for the flashbacks and 2nd half) but not animation wise(maybe the first half will have great animation though, but we'll see)

I wonder if the next episode will be supervised by Yohei Sasaki, but I feel that no.
Mar 5, 2018 8:10 PM

Sep 2015
This has to be the most sakuga(booru) heavy community I've ever seen, and from an anime that doesn't have much in the ways of sakuga. I'm not complaining, I'm just surprised.
Mar 6, 2018 9:40 AM

Sep 2017
Uchiha_Shadow said:
Best episode of the season so far, they did it justice, see this is why last week's episode had to be sacrificed.

better than ep 4? why?

Mar 6, 2018 10:01 AM

Dec 2015
Salamak said:
Uchiha_Shadow said:

better than ep 4? why?

Animation wise? Or content wise? Animation wise I think they're about the same level, maybe 345 is slightly better but 350's color filter at the end made it cooler imo. Content wise, seeing the Shinsengumi back is great and all, but come on it's only been like 16 episodes since we last saw them, meanwhile with Jirocho and Pirako it's been over 140 episodes, and that flashback was pure greatness.
Mar 6, 2018 10:53 AM

Sep 2017
Uchiha_Shadow said:
Salamak said:

better than ep 4? why?

Animation wise? Or content wise? Animation wise I think they're about the same level, maybe 345 is slightly better but 350's color filter at the end made it cooler imo. Content wise, seeing the Shinsengumi back is great and all, but come on it's only been like 16 episodes since we last saw them, meanwhile with Jirocho and Pirako it's been over 140 episodes, and that flashback was pure greatness.

content wise i liked 345 for another reason, i liked how gintoki looked back at his life, got despaired, yet shinpachi and kagura were looking up to him waiting to see what he does and then kondo yells gintoki's speech from F.S arc back at him.

as for ep 350, i actually don't like it when all the characters from previous episodes gather together at the same time, so on ones appearance is special to me, they're all on the same level. the only one that really surprised me so far was hata oji. and weirdly enough, i didn't even enjoyed the flashback or how it started..i've loved all the flashbacks of gintama, yet this one was so out of the place for me..and it seemed halfassedly done and it apparently was actually halfassed.
i also didn't like how otose started the flash back. i don't know why it kinda seemed forced..
usually the flashbacks of gintama flow smoothly into the flash back..
you know the flash back wasn't really from otose's eyes but from jirochos. i really loved it if they at least animated otose's husband and jirocho's fight, that would've been great.
i also would've liked this episode a lot more if they didn't cut out tskuyo's lines and make
hinawa say it.

as for animation: i think ep 345 was a lot better , because we got a full 3 minute fight between gintoki and utsuro's people, and except for literally a few still shots, the whole thing was animated. and we got something similar in the 2nd half, kagura and sougo fighting was fully animated aswell. alongside some other scenes. the art was ok too during the entire episode.

ep 350, had scattered good fights, but nothing for too long. the scene were they jump to save oate and the scene where they jump through the window( right after the flash back) were great, we got a few others not as goo as these, but still pretty good. but unfortunately these weren't following each other like in 345, it would've been awesome if they did.

also i didn't really get what happened in the end, they ran, gintoki and jirocho hid behind the walls, the rest stayed in the middle as bait or something, when the enemy attacked gin and jrocho came out of hiding and cut them down, but them the rest get attacked from the front, but they weren't the enemy , they were jirocho's gang and gintoki and jirocho lean against the wall and let them attack the enemy. was that what happened? what was gintoki mad about then when the allies attacked? right after kagura screams.
Mar 6, 2018 10:58 AM

Dec 2015
Salamak said:
Uchiha_Shadow said:

content wise i liked 345 for another reason, i liked how gintoki looked back at his life, got despaired, yet shinpachi and kagura were looking up to him waiting to see what he does and then kondo yells gintoki's speech from F.S arc back at him.

as for ep 350, i actually don't like it when all the characters from previous episodes gather together at the same time, so on ones appearance is special to me, they're all on the same level. the only one that really surprised me so far was hata oji. and weirdly enough, i didn't even enjoyed the flashback or how it started..i've loved all the flashbacks of gintama, yet this one was so out of the place for me..and it seemed halfassedly done and it apparently was actually halfassed.
i also didn't like how otose started the flash back. i don't know why it kinda seemed forced..
you know the flash back wasn't really from otose's eyes but from jirochos. i really loved it if they at least animated otose's husband and jirocho's fight, that would've been great.
i also would've liked this episode a lot more if they didn't cut out tskuyo's lines and make
hinawa say it.

as for animation: i think ep 345 was a lot better , because we got a full 3 minute fight between gintoki and utsuro's people, and except for literally a few still shots, the whole thing was animated. and we got something similar in the 2nd half, kagura and sougo fighting was fully animated aswell. alongside some other scenes. the art was ok too during the entire episode.

ep 350, had scattered good fights, but nothing for too long. the scene were they jump to save oate and the scene where they jump through the window( right after the flash back) were great, we got a few others not as goo as these, but still pretty good. but unfortunately these weren't following each other like in 345, it would've been awesome if they did.

also i didn't really get what happened in the end, they ran, gintoki and jirocho hid behind the walls, the rest stayed in the middle as bait or something, when the enemy attacked gin and jrocho came out of hiding and cut them down, but them the rest get attacked from the front, but they weren't the enemy , they were jirocho's gang and gintoki and jirocho lean against the wall and let them attack the enemy. was that what happened? what was gintoki mad about then when the allies attacked? right after kagura screams.

I completely disagree with the whole second paragraph but to each his own, btw Hinowa also said Tsukki's lines in the manga, someone made a thread about this already. I don't get your last question.
Mar 6, 2018 11:14 AM

Aug 2015
We begin with some nice Tsukuyo moments and the arrival of Soutatsou that leads to the long-awaited return of Jirochou and Pirako !! (or Jirochon and Pirarin !) Then, we see some flashbacks from Otose's past, that also serve as a conclusion of the ones we saw in the Kabuki 4 devas arc.
Preview teased the return of Hedoro. (hype !)
''I'm fine with being a beast, I neither want nor need anything to protect. I just want to destroy everything, until the beast stops whining.'' Takasugi Shinsuke
Mar 6, 2018 11:16 AM

Sep 2017
Uchiha_Shadow said:
Salamak said:

hinawa say it.

I completely disagree with the whole second paragraph but to each his own, btw Hinowa also said Tsukki's lines in the manga, someone made a thread about this already. I don't get your last question.

the animation part? i guess i prefer when good action scenes come one after another, like the first 3 minutes of 345 rather than kinda scattered good scenes like 350.
i know hinawa says tskuyo's lines, i'm saying i'd rather to hear them from tskuyo herself. because when she talks herself, it feels like she has acknowledged the fact that she has fell for gintoki, but when hinawa says it, we don't know if tskuyo is aware of these feeling too or not. i mean hinawa always knew tskuyo loves gintoki. these lines were nothing new coming from her.

just tell me what happens from the time gintoki says " run for it!" until the end. for me it's 21:18.
Mar 6, 2018 11:58 AM

Dec 2015
Salamak said:

the animation part? i guess i prefer when good action scenes come one after another, like the first 3 minutes of 345 rather than kinda scattered good scenes like 350.
i know hinawa says tskuyo's lines, i'm saying i'd rather to hear them from tskuyo herself. because when she talks herself, it feels like she has acknowledged the fact that she has fell for gintoki, but when hinawa says it, we don't know if tskuyo is aware of these feeling too or not. i mean hinawa always knew tskuyo loves gintoki. these lines were nothing new coming from her.

just tell me what happens from the time gintoki says " run for it!" until the end. for me it's 21:18.

No what I disagree with is the content part.
The Shinra are cornering them, but they end up ambushing them instead, if you notice the Shinra that attacked Kagura and the others are actually the humans pretending to be them, they basically tricked their allies to trick their enemies
Mar 6, 2018 12:13 PM

Sep 2017
Uchiha_Shadow said:
Salamak said:

No what I disagree with is the content part.
The Shinra are cornering them, but they end up ambushing them instead, if you notice the Shinra that attacked Kagura and the others are actually the humans pretending to be them, they basically tricked their allies to trick their enemies

well that's just my opinion. i'm reading the manga now, ep 349 wasn't as bad as everybody was saying..it's pretty much like manga..maybe a little rushed, but just that.
also have they completely forgotten about that slash on gintoki's back? XD even in manga it disappears and reappears XD

edit: they skipped all of tsukuyo's lines, the ones hinawa said were said by hinawa in manga too.
SalamakMar 6, 2018 12:33 PM
Mar 6, 2018 1:59 PM

Feb 2008
It seems that Gintoki has not grasped the intricacies of the female heart yet. It would benefit him if he gave the question a bit more attention...

Regardless, even more comrades join the fray, past foes and allies alike.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 25, 2018

140 by PrimeX »»
Nov 28, 2023 4:11 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 18, 2018

78 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 11, 2018

104 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Feb 25, 2018

126 by PrimeX »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:34 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Feb 18, 2018

84 by PrimeX »»
Nov 23, 2023 5:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.