I like Anime
Apr 2016
Your lie in April. Found it pandering and predictable
Aug 3, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2017
I'm not one or a fan of Fairy Tail. That's just me
Aug 3, 2017 3:33 PM

Feb 2016
Dragon Ball, I found it a plot just to see who has the biggest dick with nonsensical powerups and asspulls (yeah, I'm aware of my list)
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 3, 2017 3:33 PM

Mar 2016
Jojo and Re:Zero. Jojo just wasn't my thing and Re:Zero's first episodes were just horrible.

also kimi no na wa (gave it a 5 because of the beautiful art. overal horrible movie) and konosuba season 2 (season 1 nice comedy and season 2 just boring asf)
KnotImpAug 3, 2017 3:41 PM
Aug 3, 2017 3:34 PM

Jul 2013
Steins Gate and No Game No Life. Both pretty bad in my eyes.
Aug 3, 2017 3:34 PM

Aug 2014
PreetTankTV said:
Personally I don't like Sword Art Online II and Fairy Tail at all. These just weren't entertaining for me to watch.

>SAOII
>FT
""""""everyone likes"""""""""

You okay there, mate?
Aug 3, 2017 3:35 PM
May 2015
Angel Beats & Fate/S Unlimited Bladeworks
Aug 3, 2017 3:35 PM

Jun 2016
KonoSuba. It was repetitive and I didn't think it was very funny.
Aug 3, 2017 3:36 PM

Oct 2014
Too many to count. I tend to be of the minority with the general consensus, when discussing media anyways.
Aug 3, 2017 3:36 PM

Feb 2015
Bakemonogatari

Please don't hate me too much
Aug 3, 2017 3:37 PM

May 2014
Hataraku Maou Sama, it just not work for me
“Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
"Just don't overdo it"
*nods*
May 2015
PreetTankTV said:
Personally I don't like Sword Art Online II and Fairy Tail at all. These just weren't entertaining for me to watch.

I'm not so sure about most people liking Sword art Online II.

Sep 2015
Clannad. Whole first season is legitimately one of the worst anime I've ever watched. Everything past episode 10 of After Story though is somehow really really good. Oh and The Devil is a Part Timer. That title almost feels completely irrelevant to what the final product is.
Aug 3, 2017 3:39 PM

Apr 2017
Sakamoto Desu ga? was just the same joke told repeatedly, and it wasn't a very funny joke
Plastic Memories and Anohana were awful, overly predictable crybait
Attack on Titan had horrible characters, sloppy pacing, annoying plot armor, and bad writing
Tokyo Ghoul (see Attack on Titan explanation)
Aug 3, 2017 3:40 PM

Dec 2015
Plastic memories, Parasyte the maxim and Re:Zero.

Plastic memories wasn't sad at all because of how predictable it was.

Can't be bothered to explain why I disliked the others.

Jan 2013
JoJo. I tried getting into it, was at somewhere around ep 20 but I just didn't like it.
I live to make the impossible, possible. - Lightning, FF13

Kindness without strength will make others devour you. Strength without kindness will make you devour yourself. - nightcore34.

If I could choose between knowing absolutely everything in the universe or having one normal apple to eat. I'd choose the apple. For knowing everything, means experiencing nothing. - nightcore34

The worst people are not those who do evil knowing its wrong. It's those who do wrong thinking, believing, they have the right to do so. - nightcore34

None can stand the ticking of the clock. All will fall with the Reapers knock. - nightcore34

Jun 2015
Any anime that you guys watch and enjoy.

Aug 3, 2017 3:44 PM
May 2015
Oh Parasyte was huge dissapointment for me. Like the whole idea was fabulous but it kinda went for man this is cool to uumm okay so we doing this now. Like wait how we got from that to this
Aug 3, 2017 3:49 PM

Apr 2016
No Game No Life , Kill la kill , Shiki , Monogatari series . I don't particularly hate any of them , but i don't like them either for different reasons . In the end , i did not enjoy watching any of them .
Aug 3, 2017 3:52 PM
Oct 2015
Oregairu, you always see people raving about it and rating it 9 and 10 on MAL, but I didn't understand any of the ludicrous drama that transpired in season 2. Then when I take a peek at the discussion threads on reddit everybody seemed to have different interpretations and then would revise their interpretations on a later episode - "err actually what I said in the previous episode is wrong, now I think it goes like this....." It just felt like everybody didn't have a clue what was going on, so I just don't get how people can enjoy something they don't get T_T

So yeah, Oregairu in my eyes are just a bunch of people pretending they understand the anime, then saying its great or a masterpiece or what not, because literally everyone I've asked don't get it or have some interpretation based on the symbolism of a sandwich.
Aug 3, 2017 3:55 PM
Jan 2015
Madoka Magica, all the characters were stupid and had poor reasoning, Madoka was completely useless until the end and incredibly indecisive, and the ending was basically a deus ex machina.

FLCL just didn't make sense from start to finish, so whenever I hear someone gush about what a masterpiece it is or how it's a coming of age story or whatever I'm convinced that they just pulled that out of their ass.
Eclipsestorm4Aug 3, 2017 4:14 PM
Aug 3, 2017 3:56 PM

Jul 2014
Shakugan no Shana, Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Madoka Magica, Evangelion, FLCL, The Devil Is a Part-Timer, Nisekoi, Monogatari, Nichijou, K-On, Girls und Panzer, Plastic Nee-san, Elfen Lied, Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, Squid Girl, KonoSuba, Panty & Stocking, Toradora, Maid-Sama, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Kimi no Na Wa, and worst of all, No Game No Life.
D-ohnutsAug 5, 2017 9:01 PM
Aug 3, 2017 4:03 PM

Jul 2015
There are a few, but the most recent one was Detroit Metal City. It was disgusting imo and not funny at all. The only thing that made me smile was the manager swearing in English
Aug 3, 2017 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Death Note.

I can't get past the fact that some random fucking kid was able to outsmart a seasoned FBI special agent like that.

I'm sorry, I swear I tried. But I just can't...
Aug 3, 2017 4:19 PM

May 2008
second half of clannad after story .
Aug 3, 2017 4:22 PM

Jun 2015
KonoSuba for me. I might pick it back up, but from the amount I watched I just wasn't feeling it. Hard to pinpoint why, though.

Bubble_Pirate said:
Oh Parasyte was huge dissapointment for me. Like the whole idea was fabulous but it kinda went for man this is cool to uumm okay so we doing this now. Like wait how we got from that to this

English, please.
Aug 3, 2017 4:27 PM

Jan 2017
Evangelion, I just got bored after the 1st 3 episodes and I really can not explain it.
Aug 3, 2017 4:33 PM

Oct 2016
One Punch Man and Mob Psycho. I plan to give them another chance, but it was a struggle getting through an episode

Aug 3, 2017 4:35 PM

Aug 2015
Hunter x Hunter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, D.Gray-man, Beelzebub. I find those shounen anime monotonous and dumb/
Aug 3, 2017 4:36 PM

Feb 2010
Yamato_2199_Fan said:
Evangelion, I just got bored after the 1st 3 episodes and I really can not explain it.

Evangelion is what i like to call fake deep.

it is one of the most overrated anime on this site.
for me evangelion is a show made by edgelords for edgelords
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 3, 2017 4:42 PM

Feb 2016
Both SAO and Fairy Tail are freaking hated here lol

There's too much but i'll have to go witsh S;G. There's Shingeki no Bahamut too which is pretty horrible but there's somewhat a fair big fanbase.
Aug 3, 2017 4:44 PM

Apr 2017
Angel Beats
Your Lie in April
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Bakemonogatari

Get your fake drama and forced emotion ass outta here!
Aug 3, 2017 4:44 PM

Dec 2016
Steins; Gate: too many plot conveniences, it turned even insulting

One Punch Man: BORING, and it was supposed to be funny, yeah

And the second half of HXH2011, dreadful ants arc
Aug 3, 2017 4:46 PM
Jun 2015
Apparently Tsuki Ga Kirei, though I don't dislike it but I find it average completely.

I dislikes - no- hated Blue exorcist 2nd season, and I didn't really enjoy Attack on Titan season 2 as well.

SAO and SAO 2 both were good for half the season, but the other half were both probably the worst things I've ever seen. So I can't really say I dislike them.

Oh and I can't forget hellsing ultimate. The anime wasn't bad, but I just didn't like it nor enjoy it. It took me a week to finish one episode.

Tsukihiko said:

There's too much but i'll have to go witsh S;G. There's Shingeki no Bahamut too which is pretty horrible but there's somewhat a fair big fanbase.

H-how can you dislike steins;gate ? :(
Aug 3, 2017 4:47 PM

Apr 2017
Oh come on, everyone hates SAO and re:zero, myself included specially as far as re:zero is concerned. Even if most people do like them, I think they count as disliked anime considering the amount of hate they get.

Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul and Soul Eater. And to an extent Unlimited Bladeworks, don't particularly hate it, but just such a downgrade from Zero.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2017 4:54 PM

Mar 2014
Monogatari series, I actually had someone recently criticize my dislike of it.
Aug 3, 2017 5:04 PM

Feb 2015
Hmmm~

- Fairy Tale
- SAO ii
- Gintama
- Guren Lagen
- Clannad
- Kill la Kill
- Highschool DxD
- Chunnnibyou
- K-on
- Hyouka

Main ones I can remember disliking
Aug 3, 2017 5:11 PM

Jan 2016
Almost every Ghibli thing; they're all just so nonlinear and all over the place with their plots!
100 Push-Ups, 100 Sit-Ups, 100 Squats, and a 10K Run, EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
Aug 3, 2017 5:11 PM

Feb 2016
Eight-Man said:
Apparently Tsuki Ga Kirei, though I don't dislike it but I find it average completely.

I dislikes - no- hated Blue exorcist 2nd season, and I didn't really enjoy Attack on Titan season 2 as well.

SAO and SAO 2 both were good for half the season, but the other half were both probably the worst things I've ever seen. So I can't really say I dislike them.

Oh and I can't forget hellsing ultimate. The anime wasn't bad, but I just didn't like it nor enjoy it. It took me a week to finish one episode.

Tsukihiko said:

H-how can you dislike steins;gate ? :(

Not trying to be a dick but it bored me to death, i don't even know how i finished it. Also i hated all characters except cat girl and the other one who didn't speak so the dramatic part didn't hit me, i actually wish they'd die or something. Apart from the episodes focused on those two characters i basically disliked every minute of it.
Aug 3, 2017 5:12 PM

Jan 2016
UrbanSpaceman said:
Hunter x Hunter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, D.Gray-man, Beelzebub. I find those shounen anime monotonous and dumb/

Just curious, how far did you get in Hunter x Hunter? :)
100 Push-Ups, 100 Sit-Ups, 100 Squats, and a 10K Run, EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
Aug 3, 2017 5:26 PM
Aug 2015
FLCL i rated it a 6 because i liked the art and music but i dont understand why people love it so much.
Aug 3, 2017 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
There is no anime that everyone likes. I also have no clue what the general consensus for most anime is (exception apply I guess) either since I do not care about it all that much.
Aug 3, 2017 5:48 PM

Apr 2013
Everything- wait hmm... I guess I just dislike any show that people over hype then it suddenly becomes bad or confusing later on, there's a show like that every season.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 3, 2017 5:52 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
KLK and Haruhi both get a lot of praise and I dislike both of them quite a bit.

The former because it's relentlessly annoying without a single aspect of it that I could latch onto - putting aside things like characters, setting, narrative, i.e., I find even the ecchi aspects of it to be completely unappealing because the majority of characters just look so ugly to me, aside from Nonon, and even then the way it was usually framed just made it feel like a giant let down in that department. I've seen stuff that was far more reserved about being fanservicey than KLK was and still managed to be more appealing in that department whenever it popped up. Fucking Eromanga-sensei, as reserved and prudish as it was, was more pleasing to me in that department >_> And as somebody who loves siscon I find that anime to be grossly reserved and prudish about what it wants to be and praising it in any capacity makes me feel itchy. At least any capacity unrelated to Elf. Elf a great. KLK is not Elf, though.

Haruhi just disgusted me with the main character and the rest of everything else I found dull and uninteresting. The Movie Making Arc is probably what I'd consider to be my least favorite time I've ever had watching anime and Haruhi's actions in that arc were impressively cuntish to me to the point where I might go as far as to draw a Suguo comparison. At least it had a goddamn good song at some point, albeit I don't remember that point from what I watched before I dropped it and I never will.
ManabanAug 3, 2017 6:08 PM

Aug 3, 2017 5:56 PM

Dec 2015
Both seasons of Tokyo Ghoul, I found it to be very boring
Aug 3, 2017 6:09 PM
Feb 2017
No game no life.

I just didn't get it. Probably has to do with the fact that I'm a stupid man though.

Also death parade though I think it's cause I forced myself to watch it. I'll probably rewatch it in the future and enjoy it.
Aug 3, 2017 6:11 PM
May 2015
fickle_sticks said:
KonoSuba. It was repetitive and I didn't think it was very funny.

............. This is report worthy
Aug 3, 2017 6:19 PM
Jul 2018
One Punch Man and Shoujo Kakumei Utena
Aug 3, 2017 6:21 PM

Nov 2016
All animes have haters , rather than everyone like generally liked" better here otherwise sao II really questionable acutally i see more hate than praise against it.

Generally liked series that i didn't like:

Suzumiya Haruhi (Tv) = many empty episodes at both seasons it was pretty boring for me still i really liked movie(fav) i loved the theme and characters but tv series just bored me too much.
No game no life = Basically what first review says (https://myanimelist.net/anime/19815/No_Game_No_Life/reviews)
Mirai nikki=Again what first review says (https://myanimelist.net/anime/10620/Mirai_Nikki_TV/reviews)
Fate stay/night=Again what first review says( https://myanimelist.net/anime/22297/Fate_stay_night__Unlimited_Blade_Works/reviews)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei=Very slow paced bored me and dropped
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
İ dont have explanations for these they just didn't suit my taste probably because my taste is shit
Nisekoi
Code geass

Pages (85) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What were the best years for you when it came to watching anime?

Gashadokur0 - 5 hours ago

9 by El_Psy_Koongro »»
15 minutes ago

» Exploring Taste Shaming ( 1 2 )

-Indra - May 30

51 by PostMahouShoujo »»
28 minutes ago

» What if aliens made every anime have aliens in it?

APolygons2 - 6 hours ago

12 by Coaghim »»
49 minutes ago

» Would you accept a monochrome anime?

Anjuro - 7 hours ago

39 by Rhae »»
1 hour ago

» Is the database algorithm fair?

Lucifrost - May 30

21 by Nirinbo »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.