Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 22, 2017 7:38 AM

Aug 2014
loved it <3 sad that amou left but other than that it was very enjoyable to watch , 8-9/10
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jun 22, 2017 7:54 AM

Mar 2014
eh . . . is that the last episode ?
are they sure ?

No Justice for our beloved Butterfly !!
Sorry for the Butterfly died in vain
Jun 22, 2017 7:57 AM

May 2015
That was very bad ngl. 3/10. Did they go past the manga?
Who did it better?

That Nomura scream was cheesy af too lol.

Jun 22, 2017 8:14 AM

Dec 2014
okay I kinda liked the ending...left me with a satisfying feeling
Jun 22, 2017 8:24 AM

Jun 2012
It ended up satisfyingly. And there's no more static animation of fighting for the last time, well done. 10/10 for this episode.

Overall, I already knew the story was good but the animation was shit. 5/5

Jun 22, 2017 9:04 AM

Dec 2013
Yeah, the end was alright, but not spectacular. I guess that's what happens when you go for an anime only ending.

HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 22, 2017 9:11 AM

Nov 2011
I really like Amou in the beginning just because of her character design. Long Black Hair, Black Socks that go all the way up, the Boots with heels, and just her look was pretty awesome. Then this arc happened and I fell in love with her even more. Amou, Rin, and Tamaba are the best girls easily. But man did Amou make a strong push for that number one spot with this episode. She was super cute in that dress at the end, and she even got that kiss!

Headmistress was pretty funny lol.

Frigging Kikokujou ruined a great moment at the end though. Why do two people need to watch over Nomura? Just let it be Rin and end it!

A good ending to an Average anime.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 22, 2017 9:15 AM

Feb 2015
What a cute ending. I wasn't quite sure how this anime would end up in the end, with the latter half of the season feeling a bit rushed, but I'm glad it finished the way it did.

The series itself wasn't amazing, but it definitely put a smile on my face at the end of the day, and for that, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Definitely one of the better anime to come out this spring season; I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought I would coming in.
9/10
Jun 22, 2017 9:40 AM

Nov 2016
That was a good final.

This was nothing groundbreaking, but overall a solid show with badass MC, definitely something to have fun with.

6/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 22, 2017 9:51 AM

Jun 2014
Just the final I expected.

That 'Bang' tho
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2017 11:02 AM

Mar 2016
Great end for this anime! The fight was awesome! The confession of love at the airport by Amou was good and the ending scene was a perfect way to end it all
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 22, 2017 11:46 AM

Mar 2013
The fight was alright. Seems Amou deliberate chose to lose to MC she loves. And that kiss! Yes!! I like how she declared that MC only belongs to her XD

But that ending.. would've preferred if he was transferred too.
Jun 22, 2017 11:47 AM

Apr 2017
Does the manga go further than the anime?

Discord come hang out :D

Jun 22, 2017 1:33 PM

Mar 2017
Ok now, I got pretty excited in this anime at first but starting from episode 10 everything felt so rushed and it's such a huge turn off for me. I was thinking about go to the manga after watch this episode but I guess I'll go from the beginning.

At the beginning of the series I was like "wow this could be good" then at the end I was like "uh......why do I even watch this anime?". It ruined all the curiosity I got from what type of a character Tsukuyo and Amou is, not enough character development for those two despite being probably the most interesting character traits in the series. I'm really disappointed at how this anime could've gone better.

Overall, it was still enjoyable for me, 7/10.
BlueIsLoveJun 22, 2017 1:38 PM
Jun 22, 2017 2:04 PM

Feb 2015
Made me laugh, like all the girls. Sadly, nothing all that special.
6/10
Amou = Satori = Inaba > Rin > Hanasaka > Mary
Jun 22, 2017 2:28 PM

Dec 2016
dmrch said:
Kit_Le said:

Manga hasnt tell much about her. Just that she much stronger than Amou. And she the one forced Amou transfer to certain school under her name which show in the anime.
Nomura also supposes to transfer school. For upcoming arc2.
But anime changed it and make Nomura stay.

She is Tsukuyo's older sister, Koharu. She is the main antagonist of the preceding works, and is one of the strongest swordmasters in that universe.

Well, I'm not sure if someone said before in MAL though, there are two mangas beofore Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism. It is in the same universe and there are some same characters in the three mangas.

In the preceding works, top 10 swordmasters in the country, "the number holders" fight against each other. And 2 years or some later, the three of "the number holders",

"No.2" Koharu
"No.3" Tsukuyo
"No.7" Yukino (the headmistress)

(plus Eva, Tsukuyo's maid) appear in Busou Shoujo.

(If you read the preceding mangas, you will understand why Tsukuyo wants to make friends in Busou Shoujo).

Mind to tell us the names of the 2 manga before this please ?
Jun 22, 2017 2:48 PM

Nov 2009
Nobody's gonna confuse this for any kind of masterpiece (except for some of that kikakujou art, goodness), but it tried to be *fun* when so many other shows put in ill-fitting drama that they can't write anyway. Honestly pretty cheesy, but we're watching cartoons aimed at 15-year olds so w/e, 7/10, would watch more.
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Jun 22, 2017 3:36 PM

Feb 2014
That tie pull kiss was hot. 8/10 I will definitely read the manga
Jun 22, 2017 5:41 PM

Aug 2016
Seems all the budget went to that Amou vs. nomura might and it had a ton of still frames. I ejoyed them smacking each other though.

An okay serires. Final episodes were imo the best episodes. It had a good start but it seemed to dip down on the middle because of the formula. I wouldn't mind an s2 since the manga is still publishing.

6/10

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Jun 22, 2017 5:57 PM

Jan 2011
HereticHunter said:
Amou could have been a better character if she were an interesting Rival instead of a Jealous Yandere bitch. It could have been better if it was Onigawara the one that got that kiss Imo, she deserved it more (fuck that blonde girl, she ruined the moment when Nomura encountered Onigawara)

overall a disappointment

This. Hardly worth typing in on gelbooru, honestly. Typical harem esque show. Whatever decent action to be had was broken and muddled through constant cutouts, flashbacks, and exposition. The only character that didn't seem to fall for the whole "I think suddenly like this guy" was the one with the bear and stupid ass laugh, even one else was either broken and fixed by him or dickmatized. It was fun 10 years ago. But with every show having this format, good or bad you have to really overcompensate else where in order to be memorable. Something this show didn't even try.
Jun 22, 2017 6:03 PM

Feb 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:
HereticHunter said:
Amou could have been a better character if she were an interesting Rival instead of a Jealous Yandere bitch. It could have been better if it was Onigawara the one that got that kiss Imo, she deserved it more (fuck that blonde girl, she ruined the moment when Nomura encountered Onigawara)

overall a disappointment

This. Hardly worth typing in on gelbooru, honestly. Typical harem esque show. Whatever decent action to be had was broken and muddled through constant cutouts, flashbacks, and exposition. The only character that didn't seem to fall for the whole "I think suddenly like this guy" was the one with the bear and stupid ass laugh, even one else was either broken and fixed by him or dickmatized. It was fun 10 years ago. But with every show having this format, good or bad you have to really overcompensate else where in order to be memorable. Something this show didn't even try.

Indeed, the girl with the bear was the most likeable girl of the show. And I get what you mean, there are anime with a generic setting that can overcome the typical formula, but is something that most of them doesn't even try
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 22, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2011
Whatever with the hate. This was a fun show to watch week to week. Shows of this template are a dime a dozen but this one was entertaining and had some flare to it.
Jun 22, 2017 7:52 PM

Jun 2013
SOMETIMES A GIRL JUST WANTS THE D
Jun 22, 2017 8:09 PM

Jan 2016
Well I'm satisfied with both the story and the ending so I'll give it 7/10. This anime never bore me with every episodes and I really like Amou tbh sad to see her leave in the end.
Jun 22, 2017 8:11 PM
Mar 2009
I liked it overall. I would've liked to have seen Nomura pull his sneak around trick on Amou as she turns to leave in the airport. I like those two together more than any other pairing. All that punching was just foreplay... or maybe second date? Whatever it may be, I'm pretty sure now they're engaged.

Seems like there's room for more... given the introduction to another crazy eyed girl. If the story ends here, it's at an okay place to do so.
Jun 22, 2017 8:38 PM

Oct 2013
This show was pretty good for what it was and one of the few of it's kind to actually offer proper closure ~ I definitely wouldn't expect a S2 from this.

Amou & Nomura are just made for each other,although they might butt heads since they're both non-submissive types. They were enjoying themselves so much beating each other up~ could you imagine them having sex?

Jun 22, 2017 9:00 PM

Jan 2016
Is it just me or Girls with long green hair are psychotic in anime world.
Jun 23, 2017 2:16 AM

May 2017
dmrch said:
Kit_Le said:

Manga hasnt tell much about her. Just that she much stronger than Amou. And she the one forced Amou transfer to certain school under her name which show in the anime.

She is Tsukuyo's older sister, Koharu. She is the main antagonist of the preceding works, and is one of the strongest swordmasters in that universe.

Well, I'm not sure if someone said before in MAL though, there are two mangas beofore Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism. It is in the same universe and there are some same characters in the three mangas.

In the preceding works, top 10 swordmasters in the country, "the number holders" fight against each other. And 2 years or some later, the three of "the number holders",

"No.2" Koharu
"No.3" Tsukuyo

(If you read the preceding mangas, you will understand why Tsukuyo wants to make friends in Busou Shoujo).

Preceding mangas? Titles?
LairucremJun 23, 2017 2:35 AM
Jun 23, 2017 3:00 AM

May 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I have to admit, with everything that came together..this finale did have one brutal fight.

Amou isn't showing any mercy while taking some hard hits to her face.
The fight itself felt predictable though imo with Amou's defeat. Well, at least we get to see a different side of her now.

THAT KISS

Isn't showing any mercy? But didn't Nomura said right after the final clash that Amou is still holding back with her auto counter? And then Amou put Nomura's hand to her chest and told him to finish it. Nomura didn't win imo she let her win
Jun 23, 2017 6:08 AM

Mar 2014
HiddenArmy said:

<snip>

dmrch said:

"No.2" Koharu
"No.3" Tsukuyo

seconds_to_dere said:

https://myanimelist.net/manga/10451/Shinakoi
https://myanimelist.net/manga/47987/Shinai_Mijikashi_Koiseyo_Otome

To summarize the two mangas, one day a kendo girl Sakura meets a strong swordmaster guy and gets involved in battles among "the number holders".

The school of Busou Shoujo was
dmrchJun 23, 2017 6:12 AM
Jun 23, 2017 6:51 AM

May 2017
dmrch said:
HiddenArmy said:

<snip>

seconds_to_dere said:

https://myanimelist.net/manga/10451/Shinakoi
https://myanimelist.net/manga/47987/Shinai_Mijikashi_Koiseyo_Otome

To summarize the two mangas, one day a kendo girl Sakura meets a strong swordmaster guy and gets involved in battles among "the number holders".

The school of Busou Shoujo was

Thanks but where can I read it? Can't find the 2ng manga. Found shinakoi but with only 6 chapters, Busou shoujo stopped updating after chapter 15
Jun 23, 2017 6:54 AM

Sep 2009
Should've changed Amou into a guy; then we could at least have some yaoi and traps in this shitfest, and pander to a few audiences. Also yeah, would've been a hilarious yaoi moment:
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 23, 2017 7:26 AM

May 2015
Satisfying ending I guess, but the show was quite average in the end.

6/10.

Jun 23, 2017 8:39 AM
Jun 23, 2017 11:49 AM
May 2014
seconds_to_dere said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I have to admit, with everything that came together..this finale did have one brutal fight.

Amou isn't showing any mercy while taking some hard hits to her face.
The fight itself felt predictable though imo with Amou's defeat. Well, at least we get to see a different side of her now.

THAT KISS

Isn't showing any mercy? But didn't Nomura said right after the final clash that Amou is still holding back with her auto counter? And then Amou put Nomura's hand to her chest and told him to finish it. Nomura didn't win imo she let her win

I loved the show really. I was expecting that kiss thing in the end. But I don't believe that Amou went away, since the Airplane flew away? :D
Jun 23, 2017 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
Well, can't say I didn't expect this ending. I probably enjoyed this series a lot more than I was supposed to. Don't usually watch harems but this one was pretty good.
Jun 23, 2017 7:41 PM

Feb 2014
Holy shit... what an unwatchable anime.

I'm probably a SM to be able to get until the end.

The MC is annoying.
The (supposedly bad ass) girls are all a bunch of weaklings that eventually start to like the MC when they get defeated.
Very irritating.

Disappointing.

1/10
Jun 24, 2017 4:40 AM

Mar 2014
seconds_to_dere said:

Thanks but where can I read it? Can't find the 2ng manga. Found shinakoi but with only 6 chapters, Busou shoujo stopped updating after chapter 15

Well, I don't know. I simply bought the mangas at a bookstore near my house and read them. But I guess the first 6 chapters are enough for you to understand it is the preceding manga.

- Koharu and Yukino's conspiracy
- The Jigen style swordsmanship
- The lethal invisible move, Un'you
- Much explanation about actual technique of actual Japanese swordsmanship

The theme is nothing changed.
Jun 24, 2017 10:10 AM

May 2016
Amou Super Ultra Yandere. I fanking love her
Jun 24, 2017 12:46 PM

Sep 2013
Amou kiss..........been hoping for it and was granted. Best Girl.

Decent show 8/10, liked the MC (kinda rare for harem show), the girls were good and sexy.
Best girl Amou got her kiss, 2nd best girl Satori got her kiss, what more to ask. Gonna check out manga, if it got tl'ed.
Jun 24, 2017 6:10 PM
Jun 2017
dmrch said:
Kit_Le said:

"No.2" Koharu
"No.3" Tsukuyo

I dont know there prequel. Thanks for infor. I will check it out.
RayFantasian said:
Kit_Le said:

Is that the reason Amou leaves?

If Nomura stays in the Amine while he was supposed to transfer in themanga, does that mean there is not going to be a season 2 even if the manga proceeds?

Yeah, basically, they expell her and force her Transfer to Hokkai school. Nomura also forced transfer to Hokkai later chapter.
Idk, they can do season 2 and alter detail ez since there a lot reason force him transfer already. The problem is will the anime sell.
Jun 24, 2017 11:02 PM

Jul 2015
In2TheBlu said:
To those who want to follow up with the manga: the anime covered roughly 33 chapters but I recommend that you start from the beginning so as to not miss the skipped/cut scenes. Happy reading!
From what I've seen, isn't there only 15 chapters that are translated atm? Or are you reading the raws?

Overall, this was surprisingly enjoyable, for the most part that is. Was a bit iffy on the animation at a couple of times, and the ending did seem a bit rushed, but was pretty decent overall. They made all the leads to be likable in the end, which I don't find very often (when I find a character(s) that I dislike, that is). I was a bit annoyed, however, at just how badly that Onigawara and Kikakujou just wouldn't leave him alone and were so focused on disciplining him, but oh well. And I did find it a bit stupid how the other guys in the school not only dressed like girls, but even went as far as playing the part. But nonetheless, in the end, as I said earlier, it was enjoyable enough for me to finish it so I guess that's all that matters. Overall, I'll leave this with a 5/10.

caught in the wonder
Jun 25, 2017 5:40 AM

Jul 2015
Gem said:
In2TheBlu said:
To those who want to follow up with the manga: the anime covered roughly 33 chapters but I recommend that you start from the beginning so as to not miss the skipped/cut scenes. Happy reading!
From what I've seen, isn't there only 15 chapters that are translated atm? Or are you reading the raws?

Overall, this was surprisingly enjoyable, for the most part that is. Was a bit iffy on the animation at a couple of times, and the ending did seem a bit rushed, but was pretty decent overall. They made all the leads to be likable in the end, which I don't find very often (when I find a character(s) that I dislike, that is). I was a bit annoyed, however, at just how badly that Onigawara and Kikakujou just wouldn't leave him alone and were so focused on disciplining him, but oh well. And I did find it a bit stupid how the other guys in the school not only dressed like girls, but even went as far as playing the part. But nonetheless, in the end, as I said earlier, it was enjoyable enough for me to finish it so I guess that's all that matters. Overall, I'll leave this with a 5/10.

I was talking about the raws. We won't see a second season in less than 2 years for sure.
Jun 25, 2017 4:07 PM

Jun 2013
Very sweet ending actually
Overall, this had a bit of a rough start but after the first couple of episodes, it began to find its groove and it continued to improve every episode, and it was actually pretty faithful to the manga as well
8/10
Jun 25, 2017 11:25 PM

Oct 2008
I like the ending of this show better than Rokudenashi.
love the aggressive kiss of Amou to Nomura.
Nomura looked so happy to go back to his alma mater! with everyone welcoming him!
4/5.
7.5/10.

Jun 27, 2017 7:43 AM

Nov 2013
Sry. but bear was the best girl in this show;/
Jun 27, 2017 12:16 PM
May 2011
meh series typical shitty harem stuff going on.

MC ended up annoying me by being so happy in one of the worst schools you could be in.
Jun 27, 2017 11:09 PM

Sep 2015
Lack of an interesting and unique plot? That's okay. Cute trope girls? I can look past that. Countless moments of "What the hell is even happening" that can grow on me.

Teleporting to the airport? Now that's some inexcusable bullshit...

Joking aside, this was a surprise for me. Didn't think I'd end up loving this as much as I do. It had the right combination of cute girls, comedy, and some pretty cool action. I can never get tired of these battle school anime.
6/10
Jun 29, 2017 6:39 AM
Sep 2016
Tasukuu said:
MothersLover said:
Does the manga go further than the anime?
Yes.

Why did he have to ? Sorry, there's no english translation for the latest chapers so can't read on unfortunately
Jun 29, 2017 8:57 PM

Oct 2010
So in the end Amou was just a super yandere chick who wanted Fudou to reciprocate her feelings.

--> Long black hair, tsurime, dress, tights, boots, ridiculously skilled in combat topped off with crazy yandere personality.

--> Fucking best girl confirmed.

The five thots of the school can kindly fuck off.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

176 by ishudamor124 »»
Feb 21, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

102 by Talamare »»
Jan 2, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2017

55 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2017

95 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 5:24 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

51 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.