Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 23, 2016 6:50 AM
Jul 2018
I'm not a fan of the 99% comedy-romance.
I noticed that it said Usamimi on the umbrella so i was like yeah it's just going to end like HA gotcha.
meh at least it showed real love.

6/10.
Sep 23, 2016 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
I noticed the umbrella early on too so I expected it, but still... after they created all that suspense and blushy moments I held out a tiny bit of hope >_<

I hate this anime for building things up and have it come crashing down all the time ughh.

jk I still enjoyed and like this show a lot. Frustration is real tho.
Sep 23, 2016 7:17 AM

Jul 2014
I enjoyed every second of this series.

One of my favorites this season :D
Sep 23, 2016 8:15 AM

Jul 2013
Of course it's not a real confession.. what do you expect in this kind of anime? a rather relaxed if not mellow last episode. The last scene was perfect imo.. I just wish there was more Moeka >.<

I didn't expect to like this as much as I do, I mean how interesting an art club can be? the first episode was really weak and I almost dropped it back then, thank god I persisted and from 2nd episode onward it was just pure comedy slice-of-life gold. Here's to hoping for a 2nd season.

8/10
Sep 23, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2012
When Uchimaki was showing off "Usamin", my sides have gone to orbit.

And Moeka! Just a few seconds scene of her is enough to kill me.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Sep 23, 2016 11:49 AM

Jun 2010
Overall, it was a very cliché, typical and formulaic show, but the fact it still managed to be this entertaining kinda proves why this formula exists in the first place. When done right, it can be cute and entertaining.

I liked this show, even if mostly because of low expectations I had for "another one-sided-love moe comedy". Still looking/waiting for one that allows the characters and their relationships develop. Thus far, Servant x Service and the three seasons of Working! are the only comedy I've seen that isn't afraid of progress. Takatsu-sensei has my respect for understanding that running jokes are cool to have, but not when they make everything else stagnate and repetitive.
Sep 23, 2016 11:56 AM

Feb 2015
Studio Feel doing a good impression of Kyoani

Minimal romance and what there was was pretty puerile. Not a bad series but pretty much a waste of time for me.
Sep 23, 2016 12:10 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
definitely was the dark horse of the season for me, despite being obsessed with moe and sol, i didn't expect to like this show to the degree i did lol

arguably my favorite of this summer 2016

Usami was <333333
Sep 23, 2016 1:21 PM

Aug 2010
Nezperdian said:
When your loli tries to escape

She needs a little... reprimand ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Indeed indeed XD Moeka is way too adorable. Her mom is so lol XD

Usami was so adorable this ep. Her reaction to overhearing Subaru's conversation was so cute

And her denial was amazingly animated and VA'd <3
Sep 23, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2016
That was fun to watch, i'd like a second season but i don't think that there will be though.

I'm stupid, i thought that he was finally fall in love with Usami LOL, even if it was obvious that this won't happen xD

8/10 for the good time.
Sep 23, 2016 1:35 PM

Jun 2013
That umbrella though! Lol and what a huge misunderstanding. I'm going to miss this
Sep 23, 2016 3:17 PM

Jun 2014
ibraheem234 said:
well I gotta say missing the already.... I hope season two is on the way

There is not enough material, far from enough. I think almost all of the manga content was adapted so it will probably not happen or sometime in the far future.
Sep 23, 2016 6:55 PM

Jul 2016
When Usami said to Uchimaki that he should share his umbrella with Imari, I said, "are you stupid!?" in reflex, and I am waiting for a punchline that she would realize it later, but no, and I feel sad after that, it looks like she was given up already.
"Good things happen when you don't give up." this is the best quote, and then she add it, "Never mind Colette-san, though" xD lol, poor Colette-chan lol.
Well this is a great ending, I will miss this anime :'(
overall score 9/10 great comedy, art, sound, etc.
Sep 23, 2016 7:34 PM

May 2013
a really nice end to the series, doubt there will be a second series.
Sep 23, 2016 7:54 PM

Jan 2011
feel this show doesn't get as much love as it should

was a enjoyable fun watch! with nice consistent art&animation

hopefully there's another season in the future
Sep 23, 2016 8:28 PM

Sep 2015
nooooooooooooo i WANT MORE!
I like how the final episode was dedicated to the two. tested us until the end I see. Shame.
Sep 23, 2016 8:31 PM
Dec 2014
I knew it, another anime that went nowhere :( , at least we had some adorable girls for moe fix.

8/10 for the moe & cute girls and good humor & tsukommis from usami.
Sep 23, 2016 8:33 PM

Aug 2014
I really enjoyed this anime. Nice ending, nice anime~

Overall 8/10
Sep 23, 2016 8:59 PM

Jan 2011
I knew it was an anime character that shared her name.
Sep 23, 2016 9:53 PM

Jan 2014
Ah, so many troll moments... My heart could barely take it. I'm definitely going to pick up the manga now.
Sep 23, 2016 11:25 PM

Jun 2013
Lol Kaori is such a nice friend. Good job once again. Lol Imari has the protection of the undines. Too bad the undines can't protect her from getting a cold lol. That misunderstanding on Usami's part. I totally saw that coming. Like hell Uchimaki would fall in love with 3-D. Despite that, I found it quite hilarious. And Uchimaki wanted to call Usami by her first name because the 2-D girl he fell in love with is also an Usami. Lol the next episode came out and he felt betrayed by his love lol. Also, who was that girl with the club president? Was she introduced at any point? I don't recall seeing her before other than the previous episode where she was in the group photo.

Overall this was a very good show. The comedy was spot on most of the time. The artwork was also good. Usami was super kawaii at times. Nothing here to complain about. The ending for this episode also fitted and was quite good.
Sep 24, 2016 1:59 AM

Jun 2016
8/10 for me, really enjoy every episode, so funny and cute.
Season 2 when?

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Sep 24, 2016 7:00 AM

Jan 2012
Good anime with some great comedy. Will start reading the manga someday.
Sep 24, 2016 11:40 AM

Mar 2008
7/10, knocked one point off since the relationship ultimately went next to nowhere. Sure they are friendlier with each other now, but he's still an otaku and she can't confess.
Sep 24, 2016 1:37 PM

Apr 2015
SECOND SEASON PL0X!!!

I need me some more LOLI

TOO CUTE

Anyway I really enjoyed this animu.

8/10
Sep 24, 2016 2:31 PM

Mar 2012
Seeing "usamimi" on the umbrella made me realize Usami's name is a proper pun: Usami Mizuki = usamimi-zuki = liking bunny ears. Took me long enough to notice; I had assumed that her name was just based on "usa" and "mizu / mizugi" from the opening sequence where she cosplays.
Sep 24, 2016 3:13 PM

Feb 2015
A complete bullshit episode xD i didn't mean it in a bad way but in a hillarious way to me. i don't know for other people tho, but to me, the bullshits in this episode, well, it was making me angry but at the same time it was hillarious to me.

overall thoughts; i think this anime is one of those highschool, romance, drama, comedy anime which has it's own unique features for example it's own atmosphere and comedy. i think the unique features from this anime is the atmosphere or the feeling inside the show and it's comedy. althouh the romance was almost a bullshit in my perspective, but it still looks sweet and funny sometimes.

i bet the romance will still be going right now in the manga and it keeps developing in the manga(i hope) thus why i will read the manga after this.

solid 9/10 for this seires. tbh, i enjoyed this a lot and this anime is one of my fav anime from this season. really hillarious comedy. it has it's sweet romance/relationship. it has a really nice feeling or atmosphere. basically it's so entertaining to me.

i wonder if they will make another season for this anime, cause the budget, from what i saw in this episode, the animation, still until the end, was the same. nothing changed or was getting worst compared from the previous previous episode's episode. the animation still looked the same from episode one. which makes me assume that they have a pretty big budget for this series. anyway, i just can't wait to read the manga. on the way to the manga!!! xD
Sep 24, 2016 11:06 PM

Jun 2012
I need more cute art club antics, Im still surprised by how much I ended up liking this. S2 pls.
Sep 25, 2016 6:27 AM

May 2010
Dat raincoat. So cute too cute
And when Usami went deep in thought, I wondered if she'd say "she doesn't have an umbrella!!!" but nah she went "kappa"
So much for tsukkomi.

God I don't like that teacher, can't read the mood at all. Had multiple experiences like that before so I relate with Usami.

Kaori, you sly girl. I bet she saw Uchimaki on the entrance and borrowed Usami's umbrella on purpose.

Undines!!! Was that an Aria reference or what? Anyways, loved that scene "is this water tears... or rain"
And there we go. Kaori is the Tomoda of this show (strong Gekkan Shojo nostalgia)

The umbrella scene was really nice. Loved it. Even Uchimaki was a lil embarrassed.

Wait they are in middle school? I had no idea.. They act a bit more mature than some of the highschool anime characters.

I bet Uchimaki just happened to fall for some anime character named Usami who just happens to have the same name as her and just happens to share character traits with her. I'm 100% sure they are gonna pull on a Gekkan at us but I'm too excited anyways.
And there it is. Usapyon lmao
But man Uchimaki is a masochist, calling that a "little" violent. Wait so even the umbrella scene was him staring at his waifu lol.

Is he a sadist or what? Is it preplanned? I don't get if this guy is clueless or manipulative. It's good tho.
And yay at Mizuki's payback. Playing hard to get is better with this guy.

Man Uchimaki is a kid when it comes to his waifus. I guess he really is clueless.

Great episode. And this was a fun series till the end. Wish they had a little more progress though. Uchimaki didn't fall a bit for her ever since. ep 2? was it? Would at least have him feel an attraction to her.
Well I don't mind this pairing bickering for an eternity before becoming a couple. I really like their chemistry so.

8.5/10 for this. Would be 9 if there was more progress but it's fine like this too.
Sep 25, 2016 7:37 AM

Sep 2008
I really thought that in the last episode they would hook up for real but it didn't happen. That begs for a 2nd season but I doubt this show will get one.

Most of the characters were good. I didn't like the club president, he was a just a one-joke character (sleeping). Collette reminded me of Dekkomori in Love Chunibyo. The other chunni girl was good too.

I'll miss this show, it was about 3 or 4 on my list of fav shows this season. 8/10 rating.
Sep 25, 2016 7:50 AM

Sep 2015
the show sort of became unfunny towards the end unfortunately. it honestly could have been a lot better with some more development but oh well
Sep 25, 2016 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
Attention please.
Where to start manga after watching anime?

8/10 btw.
Studio Feel wasn't disappointed me again.
rsc-plSep 25, 2016 11:24 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 25, 2016 8:43 AM

Feb 2013
rsc-pl said:
Attention please.
Where to start manga after watching anime?

check this as well:
Skipped chapters of KonoBi:
5 (Making posters for occult club)
6 (Sketch contest, takes place outside the school)
16 (Lolimaki chapter, shortened in anime)
17 (A Collette and Yumeko-sensei chapter)
23 (Imari wants to create her own club)
35-36 (Usami's love letter)
36.5 ("Sketch what you draw" raffle chapter)
37 (Introductory chapter of Nonoka, the girl who gave the drink to the President *episode 11*)

Final episode (12) adapts chapter 33.5 (B part) and chapter 38 (part A). So yeah you can start at chapter 38.5 (or 38b on some site).

edit: fix spaces and chap #
ChijSep 25, 2016 8:47 AM
Sep 26, 2016 7:36 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
"I've fallen in love with Usami", that makes me open my mouth for a while in awe

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 26, 2016 4:17 PM

Oct 2008
It was kind of cute, though nothing extra have happened.
There were moments it felt a little dragged.
Solid 7/10.
Sep 27, 2016 1:03 AM

Mar 2016
So with the president having been behind the couch the entire time, I just had to go back and see if he was visible. Not only was this the case, but he actually shifted himself closer to the conversation as the scene progressed. lol

Also, a wild Collette was spotted in her most befitting location:

ChromeEagleSep 27, 2016 1:10 AM
Sep 27, 2016 8:08 AM

Jun 2011
Gosh I love the fact that Usami is not easy, such a strong female protagonist. *approved*

Still a really great series overall, but it has a problem that most anime series that started out great face, that the inevitable fall in writing quality in the latter half, though the drop isn't as apparent as the other series, I feel like at a point, the series is beating a dead horse, the same troupe of comedy being used over and over again, to the point where the series felt stagnant and one-dimentionalized the characters for a set period of time until the author found new materials / developments to write about. It isn't as huge of a problem since the series is still enjoyable, but it will eventually wear out.

Anyway, greatly made anime series with great art, animation, directing and soundtrack. The animators really did brought the series to life, an amazing feeling that I have not gotten in a very long while from an anime. Wish this could have gotten a second season someday.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 27, 2016 11:36 AM

Aug 2015
Well, I already liked the manga and the anime was certainly a good adaption. But somehow it's only nice and nothing more. The comedy is enjoyable, but never outstanding. I can't even think of a single memorable scene except maybe the end.

It felt like the anime was never trying to go for big laughs or some bigger buildup, just always remaining on the same level of "enjoyable". Nothing wrong with that, but it thus fails to leave a stronger impression on me. Nice series overall 7/10.
I think I really prefer this kind of stuff as manga.
Sep 27, 2016 3:38 PM

Sep 2013
A nice series overall but could be better with more Colette and Maria moments. Agree that Uchimaki is a great troll, and Moeka lives upto her name. Btw liked side characters more than Usami!!!
Sep 27, 2016 9:29 PM

Mar 2009
Maybe, just maybe Uchimaki finally started to notice Usami at the end. She did look quite beautiful there.

Extremely underrated anime this season. This show did such a good job at defying expectations. I expected Imari to be your typical annoying chuunibyou girl, for example, but she ended up being very pleasant and genuine. Great cast in general, including Collette and the wonderfully cute and busty sensei. Funny show, too. But what really sold me was Usami and her assertive nature as the female lead. She really pursued the relationship with Uchimaki as much as she could - asking for his phone number, among other things. So many of these female leads act too shy, but Usami managed to be quite assertive, all the while being very shy and sweet. It was very refreshing. One of the best female characters of the season.

All in all, great show. I'll miss it.
Sep 28, 2016 3:48 AM

Dec 2015
Gonna miss this show. Definitely one of y favorites from this season.

When he opened the umbrella with the anime girl on top it had me dying laughing for some reason lol

8.5/10
Sep 28, 2016 6:40 AM

Nov 2011
Ending that satisfies me fully, there is a step forward in the history and the fun is also very good throughout the episode, it was premature to do now Usami and Uchimaki madly in love, it would be a bit strange. There would still be more to talk about, but that's okay. The drawings, animations and scenarios, are excellent. Studio Feel, has done a good job. I agree with those who have been betrayed by the different and interesting departure of the anime, but despite the many stereotypes in the round, I have to say that to me liked for its lightness and sympathy. Lovable characters from the cast, although not very characterized. Another thing I liked of this anime series, is the soundtrack, along with the opening and ending.

7.5/10.
terrablu2003Sep 28, 2016 6:43 AM
Sep 28, 2016 10:39 PM

Apr 2016
rinneganfire4u said:
Btw liked side characters more than Usami!!!

Same here, I watched it more for most of the side characters than the main two.

Overall, as a romance or romantic comedy it was pretty lame, but as a cute and funny SoL, it was pretty okay.
Sep 29, 2016 3:22 AM

Jul 2009
That part where Uchimaki says that he is in love with Usami was very fun, poor Usami, it's a hard battle.
7/10
Sep 29, 2016 4:06 AM

Jul 2015
It's here. I have been waiting for Usamimi umbrella for a long time now. And it's finally here. Rest of the episode was just as good as I remember it, and the ending was nice, despite the fact that basically nothing happened at all, and essentially no progress was made in that relationship by the end of this anime.

Most anime I watch end far worse then they began (Freaking Tabboo Tattoo is a disappointment), or end just as good as they started, if not a tiny bit better. This anime, surprisingly, ended up way better than it began for me, like, I was disappointed in the beginning, but every episode was more enjoyable than the last and I ended up loving this in the end. 8/10.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 29, 2016 9:22 AM

Jul 2015
Love this anime. Hopefully get another season.
I love every characters in this series
Strong 8/10 from me
Sep 29, 2016 11:38 AM

Apr 2014
Another one of good anime shows this summer ended. I'm really gonna miss this.
I wish they would make a sequel TV Series but it's unlikely gonna happen anytime soon.
Well, I could just resume reading the manga. Anyway, I'll rate this anime an 8 out of 10 score overall.
But damn it, Why Ayane Sakura's character was just a character from a anime tv show?! (An anime inside an anime tv show?!)
Haters always gonna hate.
Sep 30, 2016 9:07 AM

Dec 2012
Definitely a more mellow episode. I love that moment when Mizuki teased Uchimaki about how he can't use her first name so easily. Despite what he says, that definitely knocked him off his feet for sure.

Overall this was just a gold mine of feel good fun. Plenty of hilarity but also some really heartwarming moments such as when they painted in the pool and made that big paint tube. And of course, Mizuki was simply adorable beyond words. You just can't get enough of that. One of the nice touches to this series was its subtlety. They never mentioned Collette in the locker in the first episode, Mizuki & Uchimaki never notice Collette was the space mask girl they met a year ago, and Koyama having a picture of Moeka on his desk long before it's revealed she's his granddaughter.

8.5/10, my hidden gem of the summer. I like shows like this but I never thought I'd love this one so much.
Sep 30, 2016 10:28 AM

Nov 2014
Great anime and awesome episode. Best comedy of this season. It's one of few anime that actually made me laugh and not just chuckle or smile.

But... I need more. Seriously.
Oct 1, 2016 1:58 PM

Jul 2014
the series is kinda short, but i understand it because of source-material problem
anyway this series is good with mix of romance & comedy, you always wanting to be see the next episode, all episodes we're good

i was hoping for more UchimakixUsami :)
good show 8/10
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2016

86 by cachaito »»
8 hours ago

» Anime Recommendation

lightning_angad7 - May 8

11 by BlackSpectrum »»
May 8, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

71 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2016

86 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 10:43 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

89 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 10:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.