Forum Settings
Forums

It won't stop....San Francisco University Campus employee harasses a student due to "Cultural Appropriation"....Is this the real world?!

New
Mar 31, 2016 4:52 PM

Jun 2008
WTF IS GOING ON!?!

Am I going to have to do daily threads about this shit?

^So, here we have a black woman telling a white student that he can't have dreadlocks because that's a black thing and he as a white person can not have that.

She then forcibly grabs him and doesn't allow him to leave.

The video is going viral and once again, we're left to wonder have people completely lost their minds in the West?!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 31, 2016 5:06 PM

May 2014
Soo when did we invent a camera that could look into alternate universes guys?
I've been here way too long...
Mar 31, 2016 5:10 PM

Apr 2014
Lol, saw this earlier in the day. I'm not even surprised by these kinds of things anymore. Hypocrisy is running rampant in developed societies.
Mar 31, 2016 5:21 PM

Feb 2016
Is that real? Pretty crazy.
Mar 31, 2016 5:29 PM
Oct 2014
I have said this before, and I will say it again. We need a new war.

Mar 31, 2016 5:29 PM

Jan 2008
You know it used to be Dredds were like a new hippy shaman tribe from the 70's that sprung up to bring people together. And then i dont know people began being retarded. To be fair his hair looks shit I'd just be telling him to get a hair cut or get it fixed.

Mar 31, 2016 5:42 PM

Mar 2014
He should have kindly responded by giving a polite fist to her face.

> "i think Youtube is a pretty cool guy. eh sucks viacoms dick and doesn’t afraid of anything" - anon
Ban me plz
Mar 31, 2016 5:51 PM

Mar 2016
people should be allowed to have their hair and to wear whatever they want tbh

his dreadlocks didnt even look like proper ones, i can see why she'd be pissed but at the same time if we go by her logic she can't wear the clothes she's wearing bc then she'd be appropriating western culture.

final verdict: ppl r cray cray
i hate you all
Mar 31, 2016 5:53 PM

Apr 2011
Its just sad the kid isn't pressing charges toward this black woman. I wish someone would yell at her "you're wearing white man clothing, now take it off!"

Just to let black user know, braided hair was already in style with the Greeks in ancient day and basketball was made by a white man. MIND BLOWN!
Mar 31, 2016 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
@MALers...

All of you are anime/manga fans, some of you even buy anime goods and whatnot...which is a Japanese cultural thing....thus you are all appropriating their culture!

I want everyone here to stop watching anime, to hand over any anime goods you have and forget you ever watched anime.

You should all feel ashamed for thinking that you can enjoy a product by another culture!!
Mar 31, 2016 6:28 PM
Feb 2014
HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

He's a white man.

Also, you should see this "maid cafe" in my town. Now THAT's cultural appropriation gone wrong. Look it up, fat transgender people are our waitresses.
Mar 31, 2016 6:35 PM

Sep 2013
Nico- said:

He's a white man.

Also, you should see this "maid cafe" in my town. Now THAT's cultural appropriation gone wrong. Look it up, fat transgender people are our waitresses.
bruh i haven't heard of that dank shit

on an off-topic note though I'm beginning to realize that there are far more transgender people in my uni than I actually noticed. Washington I guess
Mar 31, 2016 6:36 PM

May 2015
California: so progressive that you have to be progressive whether you like it or not.
Mar 31, 2016 6:37 PM
Feb 2014
nep-nep said:
Nico- said:

He's a white man.

on an off-topic note though I'm beginning to realize that there are far more transgender people in my uni than I actually noticed. Washington I guess

I haven't seen any new trans lately.

But holy shit they're all over the news at Anti-Trump rallies.
Mar 31, 2016 6:42 PM

Mar 2008
Deadlocks are not cultural appropriation. Cultural appropriation is when you steal something from someones culture at the expense of the other group but wearing dreads does not take away from Rastafarians nor were black people the sole inventors of dreadlocks. Dreadlocks existed independent of black communities with no cultural influence where white people had dreadlocks.

That bitch needs to charged.
Mar 31, 2016 6:49 PM

Sep 2013
Nico- said:
nep-nep said:

Yeah, probably just an su thing then. The trans club is actually quite large and influential here.

On the anti-trump rally stuff, you may be interested to hear that Bernkastel takes great satisfaction in watching anti-trump and pro-trump supporters clashing and rioting in the news.
Mar 31, 2016 6:50 PM
Feb 2014
nep-nep said:
Nico- said:

Yeah, probably just an su thing then. The trans club is actually quite large and influential here.

On the anti-trump rally stuff, you may be interested to hear that Bernkastel takes great satisfaction in watching anti-trump and pro-trump supporters clashing and rioting in the news.

Well yea cuz it's in Capitol Hill (where most of the LGBT community is in Seattle anyways).

I know like 1 trans person and she literally hates other trans people for demanding unnecessary attention.
Mar 31, 2016 6:59 PM

Sep 2013
Nico- said:
nep-nep said:

Well yea cuz it's in Capitol Hill (where most of the LGBT community is in Seattle anyways).

I know like 1 trans person and she literally hates other trans people for demanding unnecessary attention.
You got no idea how much my uni eats up the SJW shit, like its cream fucking pudding cake. It's not too pretentiously annoying though but yes, VERY well noticed.
Mar 31, 2016 7:02 PM
Feb 2014
nep-nep said:
Nico- said:

You got no idea how much my uni eats up the SJW shit, like its cream fucking pudding cake. It's not too pretentiously annoying though but yes, VERY well noticed.

Yeah, I know SU, it makes our college look conservative despite SU being Jesuit.
Mar 31, 2016 7:06 PM

Jan 2009
first world problems are getting worse, let violence be the norm there because of racial wars like this so martial law can take place lol

P.S. im not in favor of martial law personally
Mar 31, 2016 7:07 PM

Nov 2009
My god. The idea of cultural appropriation is so unbelievably stupid, I mean perhaps you shouldn't talk about cultural appropriation in a country that has literally been dubbed "the melting pot" in reference to multiple cultures all mixing in.
Mar 31, 2016 7:14 PM

Jun 2014
Crazy, props to him for not hitting her though. That would have ended very badly for him. I don't typically like to call a woman a bitch, but sometimes the shoe fits.
Mar 31, 2016 7:29 PM

Oct 2015
She's an idiot. Dreads aren't culturally pacific and if they were maybe someone would want to wear them because they really liked the other culture.
Mar 31, 2016 7:34 PM

Mar 2008
Pirating_Ninja said:
My god. The idea of cultural appropriation is so unbelievably stupid, I mean perhaps you shouldn't talk about cultural appropriation in a country that has literally been dubbed "the melting pot" in reference to multiple cultures all mixing in.

Most people that use the word don't understand the criticism of the concept, let alone even understand what the word means and how to properly use it.
Mar 31, 2016 8:55 PM

Oct 2009
You should thanks the 60's generation and decades of leaded gasoline exposure during childhood
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Mar 31, 2016 9:36 PM
Jan 2014
The concept of cultural appropriation is being used for the most retarded things by some people on the left, we've gotten to the point where being white and enjoying another culture is seen as an insult to that said culture, it's ridiculous.
Mar 31, 2016 9:38 PM

Jan 2013
Welp, this is just a poor excuse for bullying.
Mar 31, 2016 9:41 PM

Jan 2013
That woman has for sure spent too much time on Tumblr. She has no idea whatsoever about what "cultural appropiation" means. The next thing is that they start saying that learning a new language is cultural appropiation as well.

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Mar 31, 2016 10:15 PM

Apr 2015
WOO. Kudos for the white guy, that funky moves, yoooh, cool!!!!

The black woman is smiling while doing her sh*t. Awesome b*tch!!!

These people are retards. Spread the retardation for the sake of freedom.
RPSB9Mar 31, 2016 10:19 PM
#CHEXIT
Mar 31, 2016 11:11 PM

Mar 2011
She works for the campus? As a student trying to pay off stuff?- Confused by that.

This looks fake. Might not be fake, but it looks like something staged.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Mar 31, 2016 11:39 PM

Nov 2011
Tumblr is leaking into the real world.
The Art of Eight
Apr 1, 2016 12:32 AM

Jun 2008
The best part of the video was when she found out she was being filmed.

Her expression changes completely and in a pathetic attempt, tries to swat the phone away from the guy filming.

These people know what they're doing is fucked up and wrong....that's why just like Melissa "I need some muscle over here" Click they react aggressively when they are caught in the act.
Apr 1, 2016 12:44 AM

Mar 2014
LMAO is this for real

She might not get into any legal trouble (for now at least) but howdy bowdy is the internet gonna fuck her shit up
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 1, 2016 12:50 AM

May 2009
According to college staff, the woman is not an employee, but actually another student.

However, I wonder if the claim about him not provoking her is actually true, and if there's not more to this, given that what we see is only a part of what went on, and that the confrontation started earlier.

Still, this does incriminate her to a high degree, and if she did instigate this, she deserves any punishment she gets from this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2016 1:04 AM

Nov 2009
AO968 said:
According to college staff, the woman is not an employee, but actually another student.

However, I wonder if the claim about him not provoking her is actually true, and if there's not more to this, given that what we see is only a part of what went on, and that the confrontation started earlier.

Still, this does incriminate her to a high degree, and if she did instigate this, she deserves any punishment she gets from this.
All I could find was this: http://kron4.com/2016/03/29/viral-video-of-prompts-investigation-at-sfsu/

Never heard of "kron4" so no idea how accurate it is. Seems like a local news station.
Apr 1, 2016 1:25 AM

Feb 2015
She's culturally appropriating the English language.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Apr 1, 2016 2:19 AM

Aug 2013
Is real life, is this just fantasy. Caught in a landslide no escape from realityyyy...

I saw this yesterday was going to post it but thought nah someone will eventually. If he can't wear dreads then she can't use anything created by white culture. Also dreadlocks were a thing long before black people had them modernized. Many cultures of all colours have had dreads.

JustALEX said:
@MALers...

All of you are anime/manga fans, some of you even buy anime goods and whatnot...which is a Japanese cultural thing....thus you are all appropriating their culture!

I want everyone here to stop watching anime, to hand over any anime goods you have and forget you ever watched anime.

You should all feel ashamed for thinking that you can enjoy a product by another culture!!

Nah weebs are too gross for even feminists and SJW to go near.
SpooksApr 1, 2016 2:32 AM
Apr 1, 2016 3:13 AM

Apr 2014
Little bit of an update video I found of the dude responding

Apr 1, 2016 4:41 AM

Feb 2015
Spooks said:
Nah weebs are too gross for even feminists and SJW to go near.

That's a good reason to become a weeb then. :D Full immunity VS feminists and SJW is way OP.
Apr 1, 2016 4:53 AM

Oct 2015
Wow, bullying is now becoming a problem not just in schools, but in colleges too because of these self-righteous retards.

This is bullying, plain and simple.
Apr 1, 2016 5:03 AM

Apr 2015
Lobinde said:

This is bullying, plain and simple.

Yeah and see how happy she is doing it. Not until she noticed that she was being filmed.
#CHEXIT
Apr 1, 2016 7:32 AM

Jan 2014
The inanity never ends. That's the only thing that seems to be progressing.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Apr 1, 2016 7:35 AM
Jan 2016
*sigh* The fact that stuff like this actually happens is depressing.
Apr 1, 2016 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
White boy did nothing wrong, I'm on his side, dreads aren't just for black people, it's a fucking hairstyle.
Apr 1, 2016 9:18 AM

Jan 2011
Both are inferior degenerates.
Apr 1, 2016 9:37 AM

May 2009
What a twat. I didn't even know cultural appropriation was a thing until a few months ago, crazy stuff.
Apr 1, 2016 9:49 AM

Mar 2008
Protaku said:
Little bit of an update video I found of the dude responding

[yt]E4hEL3AoKCM[yt]

He's right aside from I don't think having a headdress is cultural appropriation in every context. There are some contexts it is not.
Apr 1, 2016 10:34 AM

Nov 2015
Oh God not her!!

I keep seeing her around and she's a total bitch.
Self righteous cunt and there isn't a single person here I've spoken to who actually likes her...

Side note though, Cory has become a local hero, an overnight sensation..

Gesu-Apr 1, 2016 10:41 AM
Apr 1, 2016 10:45 AM

Feb 2012
JustALEX said:
Am I going to have to do daily threads about this shit?

Nah, that's your prerogative. You're not the Keeper of the Old Ways. If you want permission to not make threads about this, then consider it granted.

The video is going viral and once again, we're left to wonder have people completely lost their minds in the West?!

Are we? I was left to wonder if that girl has lost her mind, but I quickly arrived at the answer "yes" without feeling a need to equate her with some abstract umbrella of "The West."
Apr 1, 2016 11:05 AM
Feb 2014
GesuYarou said:
Oh God not her!!

I keep seeing her around and she's a total bitch.
Self righteous cunt and there isn't a single person here I've spoken to who actually likes her...

Side note though, Cory has become a local hero, an overnight sensation..

That's always refreshing to hear.

What's her name (no I don't plan on doxxing)?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.