Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 2, 2015 5:04 AM

Nov 2014
This is why I like Oberstein. :D
Jan 2, 2015 7:59 AM

Jul 2009
ouriel said:
This is why I like Oberstein. :D

The problem with his view here and his Machiavellian nature overall is that he ignores the longer term effects of taking the most efficient short term methods. Reinhard came to power based on his skill, his subordinates' devote loyalty, and the greater support of the people. Such tactics erode all of those over the long term.
Jan 5, 2015 8:31 AM

Nov 2014
@MelloRed Isn't the Machiavellian view used for long term objectives and not for short term?
If you look at, for example, the probe sent on Westerland or what was the name of that planet, that method was quite long term, securing Reinhard's position, bringing peace and saving soldiers lives, as well as civilian lives(with the exception of Westerland); on top of that, saving economical loses that came with the civil war.

With these prisoners, they can negotiate either surrender or peace treaty, in order for the FPA to save their democracy.
And, in the coming episodes,

However, I can see few possible outcomes with what Oberstein chose to use as negotiating tool or surrender.

Altho Oberstein is loyal to Reinhard, but he wants to see Empire and the Reinhard dynasty to blossom, which is why I find his argument in this matter sound.
Jan 8, 2015 4:07 PM

Jan 2014
That guy nailed it on the head on why Oberstein is one of my favourites. "...Precisely because he is right, people will likely come to detest him."

Edit: interesting to see all the people starting to like Oberstein. He's been my favourite admiral since he first pulled a "Bye Felicia" on that incompetent commander that almost got him killed.
RedRoseFringJan 8, 2015 4:12 PM
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jan 14, 2015 8:35 PM
Sep 2014
Oberstein continues to be awesome. Bittenfeld is still an impulsive moron, but a funny impulsive moron.
Mar 16, 2015 8:56 AM

Aug 2014
Oberstein is so logical. Things should have been done like this a long time ago. Finally, someone who's competent.
Apr 14, 2015 7:28 PM

Sep 2014
Oberstein is such a dick, but it's impossible to hate him when he speaks the truth. In a show where honor, pride, and image are so important, he disregards them all and is just a pure asshole!
Jun 7, 2015 1:26 AM
Nov 2014
The way Oberstein talks gave me the chills. I wanted to see Bittenfeld beat his arrogant ass but I guess it's not gonna happen.
Jun 22, 2015 3:30 PM

May 2012
This is getting good, I can feel it! Really nice so far, let's see what's next!
Jul 30, 2015 1:54 AM

Dec 2013
Damn Oberstein pisses me off but he has a point. Also damn Rubinsky! He really doesn't have much time left...
Oct 4, 2015 9:38 AM

Feb 2015
Well, someone had to remind them that pride of a few people had caused millions of death of the soldiers needlessly.
Dec 11, 2015 7:00 PM

Apr 2015
Oberstein is always an enjoyable character for me. Always right. Just rough
Brace yourself.

Soon as LotGH 2017 comes out. The anime community is going to become so cancerous you will need to take cover and hide.
Jan 5, 2016 1:42 AM

Jul 2013
It seems that Oberstein can do anything for the good of the New Galactic Empire, he would place the Empire on top of everything else, including the Kaiser. He was ready to give up on honor, respect, dignity to make cold-hearted calculations, making almost the entire galaxy despite him. But will this be how the future generations view the Empire? Won't it create a bad impression for the future generations?
Jan 30, 2016 8:06 AM

Dec 2012
With the way Dominic and Rubinsky interact, I can't help but wonder which one is really in charge.

Bittenfeld's constant jabs at Oberstein had me roaring. "When you praise someone, you do it loudly; when you denounce someone, you do it even louder!" Holy smokes though, attacking Oberstein was the icing on the cake. I guess that's where this image comes from (2nd row, center):

I gotta say though, Oberstein continues to grow on me with each passing episode. I had doubts about him back during the Westerland incident, but his line of thinking is among the most pragmatic and he truly takes the burden of necessity of what few are willing to do. Even though I hope his hostage plan doesn't succeed, it's a much better idea than sending millions of soldiers to death in the name of an admiral's glory.
Jun 24, 2016 6:57 PM

Aug 2014
Don't know how I feel about Rubinsky's situation. I wanted the bastard to be as healthy as possible so I could be satisfied once he finally gets killed off (very much like Truniht). The thought of him dying because he's sick doesn't pleases me.

I really didn't want to like Oberstein at first but he really grew on me. The guy is a total ass, but his judgement and reasoning are spot on.
Aug 5, 2016 5:32 AM

Jun 2016
My respect for Oberstein skyrocketed in that last scene. Such cool badassery. For a second I thought he had been playing Bittenfeld all along, and wanted an outburst from him so that he obtained a pretext to put the Black Lancers under the charge of Muller, who would be far more effective in leading the expedition against Iserlohn. (Remember, Bittenfeld had already made a hash out of it, leading to Fahrenheit's death. Quite a track record, indeed.) Turns out he really wants to go ahead with the hostage plan, though..

Don't want Rubinksy to die off so easily, purely because that means less screen time for Dominique. Easily the hottest lady in the series, sorry Katerose - edges the Fraulein - sorry, Kaiserin - too.

This season has been looking up over the last couple of episodes. Looking forward to a strong finish.

Thank you for this, haven't laughed this hard in a while X'D
ArachnophobicAug 5, 2016 5:51 AM
Nov 12, 2016 3:14 PM

Aug 2014
I liked Oberstein since episode 26 were i figured out his true intentions and i though to myself that this guy is surprisingly good.
I like how he uses logic which many admirals lack.

Favorite line in this episode: "Honor?" - Oberstien.

Yeah honor is overrated and it shows how dumb a leader in space era is.

Great episode.
Nov 16, 2016 5:29 PM

Mar 2016
Someone had to remind Mittenfeld that the prevalent idea of "honor" among the admirals was way too reminiscent of the Goldenbalm dynasty. Oberstein was the best guy for the part, and it is a sad truth that people can't accept the harsh reality in many cases.
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Jan 17, 2017 1:11 AM

Apr 2016
Woohoo finally an episode mostly about Oberstein. First thing first, his priority has always been "cleaning up" the workplace, no matter where he is lol, he's too busy to pay attention to Bittenfield mocking at him or the other admiral who don't accompany him. We can see that this guy is a man who always has planned ahead, and when given the right time he'll execute them right away, what a diligent man. I love how they say "grass-mowing" it shows that Oberstein cares to the minor detail.

The conversation with the 3 admirals was simply epic, no facial expression, just words, he poured all of the frustration he held inside for a while into all of them at the same time, gave me a hard laugh as well. Even after he got assaulted by Bittenfield, he immediately got back to his desk without saying anything back, i'm starting to think this guy is way even more than a masochist -_-. And this line was probably the best:

The problem is, he doesn't care what other think, which is why they hate him so much. He doesn't talk to anyone else except when it comes to work-related matters, he doesn't share his thought or idea with the other contemporaries, which is also why people don't understand him, they think he's a suspicious man who's up for something bad. I somewhat agree with the way he works, it is cruel and against most people's will at the short term, but if you think about the long term it's worth it. Since he always plans his work meticulously, he must have thought of all the possibilities that can occur after something's done, which is why he doesn't hesitate to make such daring plan despite being hated by many. Overall a great episode, getting love Oberstein more even though his screentime is short -_-.

Update: Scrolling up for previous comments I can see while there's a lot of people come to like Oberstein from this episode, those on the opposite side would simply bring back the westerland and Kircheis's death as a mean to "sink" Oberstein's reputation down.

While I have nothing to say about Westerland since it's debatable, Kircheis dead, on the other hand, is a different matter. If you really think Oberstein wanted Kircheis death then I think you're wrong, it was Oberstein's miscalculation on his plan, he didn't expect that someone would make such a daring assassination attempt which caused a long-lasting impact on Reinhard and even himself as well.

Firstly, if he wanted Kircheis dead, he would have done it in a more safer way, which at least doesn't involve Reinhard on the scene. I mean Reinhard could have got himself killed during that incident, and Oberstein was willing to take the hit for Reinhard's sake. Moreover, if it was Oberstein that got killed instead of Kircheis, how could he proceed to further expand his plan and scheme to scour the Empire of the Goldenbaum's remnants, how could he aid Reinhard by being the "shadow" to counterbalance the "light" (Kircheis). So tell me, why would Oberstein risk that much just to get rid of someone who's partially on his way?

To further digging into this matter, what Oberstein wanted was FAIR judgment from Reinhard, as he favors Kircheis too much, which would cause a great dispute among his subordinate. Oberstein never wanted Kircheis dead, he just wants Reinhard to treat everyone as equal, no more no less, thus persuading Reinhard into making changes on personnel policies.

While many people think that Oberstein is a cold-hearted, emotionless "robot", he has occasionally expressed his "human" part (Or to be more precise, he does care about what's going on around him), which I believe was done subconsciously: like at the aftermath of Reuenthal's rebellion or Kircheis's death (his speech about light and shadow), or about the dog that he picked,...

The reason why Oberstein has such a cold view towards everything could be linked to his past, which was revealed by Schenkopp. Even when he was just a kid, his peers didn't seem to like him (Schenkopp showed us lol), hence his being isolated, failed to understand the basic things of a human need such as love, care, affection, happiness, etc., thus leading him to be such a Machiavellian guy.
CzeroCNov 25, 2017 5:22 AM
Mar 29, 2017 10:49 AM

Feb 2015
Finally an episode in which Oberstein gets to shine. The Imperial military are such dumbasses, that even after Oberstein shoves logic into their faces, they still are barely able to accept it.
Jan 2, 2018 2:43 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A great Bittenfield!! He hasn´t afraid of nothing, either Oberstain!!!! kekeke
Feb 27, 2018 5:06 AM

May 2016
I didn't realized it till now but I have come to like Oberstein.
May 23, 2018 4:07 AM
Apr 2018
Oberstein is a bastard. Oh he cares about the deaths of people? Well he sure didn't care about the deaths of millions on Westerland did he? Sure he saved more lives by ending the war early but come on now. Sacrificing innocent people is never okay ever. If he really cared about lives he would just try to end this war now and try and come up with a peace treaty.

That scene though was so incredible. So tense. Especially when he critized Reinhard. Bittenfeld was simply incredible here too.

Oberstein will likely end up being murdered by his own people.

I've missed Rui Huang since we haven't seen him in forever but now he is at risk of execution from Oberstein I wish he was gone.

Damn Rubinsky. Try and survive for a little bit longer please.

Power rankings:

1) Empire. Obertsein is going to be their downfall though when they turn on him.
2) Julian. Hopefully they will save their friends.
3) Earth Cult
4) Rubinsky in 4th now as he's dying. I do wonder if they can't find him because he left Phezzan with Dominique.
5) Goldenbaums.

MVP: Do I go with Bittenfeld? It's mighty tempting, but no-Oberstein.
Aug 12, 2018 7:12 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
This last season has been sort of a chore to watch, and that's the ~4 months of break between watching episode 100 and 101. But things have finally become interesting again with the ending of this episode!

It's hard for me to come to a conclusion on how I feel about Oberstein, especially after this episode...since the beginning, I've not really hated him, but felt that he was a bit unlikable in his ways, despite having the best of interest for a new empire. This episode, he did indeed speak logically, his reasons were sound. Sure, if everything works out in the end, especially in the long term, that's great. But him making enemies out of his allies is unpleasant. Of course I understand he doesn't want to waste time convincing them, as there's a lot of things that needs to be done. However, let's say the people he pissed off weren't so proud and noble, he might've just given himself a death sentence. I suppose that doesn't matter to him, he's willing to take a gamble, and he may not actually care about dying. Imo, he only sees the goal, and if he dies while trying to get there, then that's that. The more I type, the more I'm less frustrated at him for what he did this episode.

But still, the only reason he's allowed to say such things and act this way is because of Reinhard. If Reinhard really dies from illness, then would Oberstein still have this authority?
Nov 13, 2018 9:30 AM

Feb 2017
Seeing Bittenfeld under direct orders from Oberstein is delicious schadenfreude.
Nov 26, 2018 9:55 AM
Apr 2018
Doesn't Reinhard, as the Kaiser, have the power to do anything he wants with the military, etc? After all the Empire is an autocracy.

I agree with Oberstein but that's the side he chose.
Nov 26, 2018 10:06 AM

Mar 2014
SaiDrew said:
Doesn't Reinhard, as the Kaiser, have the power to do anything he wants with the military, etc? After all the Empire is an autocracy.

The military power structure in the New Reich was never fully explained, but it was likely quite similar to that of the Goldenbaum Empire, from what was revealed. Thus you'd be right because the supreme authority of the Imperial Fleet in the Goldenbaum Empire was the Kaiser, who was the commander-in-chief.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
Nov 28, 2018 1:43 PM
Apr 2018
Sawilagar said:
SaiDrew said:

The military power structure in the New Reich was never fully explained, but it was likely quite similar to that of the Goldenbaum Empire, from what was revealed. Thus you'd be right because the supreme authority of the Imperial Fleet in the Goldenbaum Empire was the Kaiser, who was the commander-in-chief.

Yeah, I tried to remember which things from the previous dynasty had been changed but, as far as military goes, I didn't recall much.
Apr 14, 2019 2:35 PM

Aug 2017
- It's regrettable to be criticized based on rumor.
- Then that's not the truth, is it?
- I didn't say that

Damn Oberstein was cruel here x)
Jun 2, 2019 2:13 PM

Jul 2008
I don't agree with some of Oberstein's past action, but he's correct in his assessment of pride getting in the way of the best course of action.
Jun 10, 2019 10:36 PM
May 2018
I'm quite shocked to see that so many people disliked Oberstein until this episode. I personally don't agree with many of his actions and kind of blame him for Kircheis's death, but he is an incredible character and an absolute genius. He surely has a lot of great scenes, although this episode may probably be his best moment. I
also particulary love the scenes where Admiral Ferner tries to decipher what is happening in his mind.

In terms of simple logic, Oberstein reasoning are certainly right, his plans sure would bring a solution to war with much less bloodshed, but still, I cannot agree with his actions. He might be aiming to save more lives, but he's willingly to murder innocent people uninvolved in the current conflict in a very immoral and cruel way. Sure, war is immoral and cruel by itself, but still, his solution is kind of twisted (Westerland was much worse, though). That being said, he's totally right in his critics of Reinhard, who is indeed leading millions to death and covering it up with the "honor" excuse.

Right or wrong, it was amazing seeing Oberstein dealing with the other three admirals and their shocked and horrified faces. I loved to see Bittenfeld, who is a very unidemensional and stupid character (and also the one guilty for Fahrenheit's death), losing his temper and falling for Oberstein's bait. Felt kinda bad for Wahlen though, who's such a nice guy, and especially for Muller, who is not just one of the best Admirals of the Empire and a great character, but the one who saved Reinhard's live and probably the whole Galactic Empire. I hope that both Admirals are able to leave Heinessen alive after whatever it's coming to happen there
Dec 1, 2019 6:43 AM

Oct 2012
Rubinsky doesn't have long time left in his weak body, whatever he's going to do he have to do it fast

I agree with Oberstein, but there will be always 2 sides
A side where people support Kaiser even to die for him
And a side where they prefer keeping their own life and live in a peace era

The question now is which one will the Kaiser pick
For this once what Oberstein said truly makes sense for me 100%
In a way he cares about the Empire more than Reinhard
But because he said it too bluntly, they'll hate him for it
"Signature removed"
Jan 6, 2020 2:24 PM

Nov 2016
Can't help but have mad respect for Oberstein.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 14, 2020 1:35 AM

Jan 2016
Oberstein is such a chad. I don't know about his war tactics but as a political strategist he is better than Yang Wenli and Reinhard combined. Everytime Reinhard follows through with one of his suggestions it always results in a massive victory for the Empire.
Hitler would have won WW2 if he had more Obersteins and less esoteric brainlets in his ranks.
May 8, 2020 6:43 AM
Sep 2017
Wow, I finally really rooted for Oberstein from the bottom of my heart. I tip my hat to all those people that have defended him so far.
Yeah I completely agree with him, I mean it's not a flattering thought to use hostages, but he really grasps how bad wars are and how many people lose their lives in meaningless battles. And Bittenfeld just wants to fight for his pride (though his character is really entertaining). I agree with Oberstein's reasonings, and I like that he is true to the people as a whole rather than to Rheinhard alone.
Jan 3, 2021 3:11 PM
Nov 2020
I've loved Oberstein throughout the entire series with his only fault being his issue with Sieg.

He is completely right here. The empire's strength is just an illusion when their Kaiser is bedridden with fevers. I agree that Obsertein's methods in the short term can lead to distrust but at the moment, in a fix as the Empire are, this is exactly the correct measure to put into place.

They need a swift and decisive victory.

Bittenfeld is an utter idiot who needs to be brought down a peg or two. When it counted against Yang Wen-li, he wasn't good enough; put simply no one was. Was Yang the mastermind or was it a collective effort? Oberstein and the Empire don't know.. which is why now is not the time to lose more admirals to the FPA.
Jan 3, 2021 10:40 PM
Jun 2017
Good Lord in the Empyrean Heaven, I must say this episode definitely consolidated my love for Oberstein. I hated him at first because I disliked his self-pity and thought he was a weasel, but as the episodes went on I started to respect and admire him.

As I've said before, Oberstein is to politics what Reinhard is to the battlefield. I believe there is no equal to Oberstein in this series when it comes to practical logical reasoning.

It's fascinating to be shown and to understand how Oberstein is the most committed person to the well-being of the Empire. His remark about how the armies aren't the private property of their admiral nor the state is the private property of its ruler was something very much needed, which everyone seems to have forgotten. In a way, Oberstein wouldn't be too far from thinking like the revolutionaries, and he could be in favor of the constitutional project.

I couldn't find any flaws in Oberstein's arguments. It is true that the current state of things was (and could only be) achieved through warfare, but it's also true that to consolidate a government the force of arms isn't as fundamental as it was prior to its installment. That's something that Silverberche knew too. The time of the warlords and admirals is ending, and the ones to take protagonism in government ought be the technocrats. That also means that the lives of soldiers cannot be constantly risked. Even more taking into account the Reuental's Revolt was devastating in terms of the number of troops stationed in Neue Land that were lost, as, if I recall correctly, approximately 2 million soldiers died only in Reuental's side.

That line of thought is what makes it coherent to have let the people of Westerland die and to try to save the soldiers' lives now. Back then letting them die was an indispensable action in order to ensure the war could end sooner than expected. Now there is an unavoidable need to ensure this war also ends soon, while sacrificing as few soldiers as possible (for the reasons mentioned above), and this is the only way it can be done. If the Kaiser himself, with all of his Fleet, couldn't take over Iserlohn, why would Muller, Bittenfeld and Wahlen be able to do it? The fact that Yang is dead surely changes the circumstances, but it isn't at all a safe way to victory.

I also find it funny that this is the first time that Oberstein is actually trying to purge someone. Since the appointment of the new Imperial government, everyone has been saying "hurr durr, Oberstein is monopolizing the government and wants to purge us all", but this is the first time where Oberstein has been shown arresting a large group of people with the intent of executing them due to being "dangerous elements".

It is true that Oberstein's actions ultimately led to Kircheis' death, though that was not the intended result (even if he took advantage from it), and it's also true that there is no way to justify him letting Lang meddle with the government and the admiralty, but I must say that almost all of the hate against Oberstein is undeserved. Aside from the aforementioned examples, there isn't really much proof of him acting with ill faith against the government, the rest of the admirals or the Empire in general. His animosity against Reuental was latter revealed to be justified, and the ignoring of his remarks that there shouldn't be any too powerful No. 2s in the Empire ultimately led to his Revolt. He also saved the Empire from catastrophe with the backup of the navigation data, an action for which he received little recognition.

I'm partially glad that Oberstein enraged Bittenfeld. Sooner or later, someone would have to put that wild boar in his place, and God did Oberstein do it swiftly (same as Dusty, that's why I love them both). I understand the need for him to take all the blame for everything. After all, that diverts almost all critique from the Kaiser to him.
Even so, it's dangerous for him to make everyone an enemy. Even Muller, his warlike counterpart (Reinhard's defender), is starting to reject him.

I must say I'm really worried about Oberstein's eyes. Will they malfunction at some point?

Talking about Kircheis, I'm glad they confirmed that Annerose actually loved him. Indeed, it was heavily implied after his death, though it was nice to see some official confirmation.

The memorable quote of the episode: "Such pridefulness in the Kaiser resulted in the remains of several million officers and soldiers being left to rot in the Iserlohn Corridor. If we had done this two years ago when Yang Wen-li escaped from Heinessen to Iserlohn we would not have had to lose the lives of those several million soldiers. The Empire is not the Kaiser's private property, and the Imperial Fleet is not the Kaiser's private force. Is there a law that says that the Kaiser can meaninglessly sacrifice the lives of soldiers for the sake of his personal pride? If so, it would be no different from the era of the Goldenbaum Dynasty, would it?"

(Good grief, I'm totally fanboying for Oberstein, what an essay).
PaulotronatorJan 3, 2021 10:54 PM
Feb 22, 2021 5:06 PM

Jul 2012
Oberstein is such a "love to hate" character and I've never really liked him that much but I'm 100% on his side on this one. He's absolutely right.
Jun 15, 2021 11:25 AM

Nov 2018
Oberstein is truly a peak INTJ character
I hate everyone equally
Aug 9, 2021 6:54 PM

Jun 2020
daaam oberstein startin 2 speak like a rill mf
Mar 13, 2022 4:06 AM

Dec 2021

this picture is hilarious , please update if you have more
Jul 4, 2022 5:50 PM

Dec 2007
damn that ending got me excited. oberstein is so badass logic person lol. he's maybe have some evil aura around him, but he's surely more logical and good than bittnfielf who just wants to crack some heads. i'm glad oberstein got more screentime, hope for more.

the idea to trade the terraist information for some achievement sound exactly as i suspected long time ago they should have done so. i won't be surprised if this will come good to both sides.
i want to see the empire and isserlohn coexist. it's the only good solution i think is reasonable for the isserlohn republic to take since yang's death.
Aug 4, 2022 8:38 PM
Jun 2022
WHY ALL THE BEST CHARACTERS HAVE SOME KIND OF DISEASE IN THIS SHOW? C’MON!!

I was very saddened to see Rubinsky in such a bad shape. It seems he’ll not live long enough to gain his powers back. That’s a shame, but kinda poetic. This universal mastermind will die and his name won’t even be remembered by the history books. Also, it looks like Dominique developed a grudge with him after his son’s death. Wonder how this plotline will end. I’ll miss you, Old Fox Rubi.

5/5 for me. Reason? Oberstein eating those 3 for breakfast. Really great SMACKDOWN from Paul. It also shows some development for his character, as it seems he wants to avoid further life losses (maybe a redemption arc after the Westland incident? That would be nice).
Sep 4, 2022 7:27 PM
Dust collector

Sep 2021
They hated Oberstein because he told them the truth.
Dec 25, 2022 3:29 PM

May 2018
Oberstein is right in a factual and perhaps a moral sense, but for entertainment's sake we're going to have a war of course lol
Feb 23, 2023 12:39 AM

Aug 2018
Oberstein pretty much ran this whole episode

As soon as I saw Bitterfield being placed under his direct command,I knew things wont go well. He got away pretty easily tho, a simple house arrest and probably no demotion. Oberstein just doesn't have social skill mindset to be running a military fleet and admirals like these

Finaly Rubinsky has appeared again, but so frail and weak, him acomplishing anything just feels meaningless since hes dying pretty fast.

Oct 13, 2023 3:16 PM

Feb 2012
2023 Rewatch

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 26, 2008

80 by ryzxgum »»
Yesterday, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Which side had the more compelling cast of characters to you?

bucciest - Sep 21, 2023

6 by Figva »»
May 11, 1:45 PM

» How can anyone seriously think Yang is better than Reinhard?

AR550 - Nov 16, 2023

23 by Figva »»
May 11, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 30, 2008

62 by wibugar »»
May 9, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

604 by Unkrowned »»
Apr 30, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.