Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 20, 2014 4:22 PM

May 2009
I didn't like Koko's plan at all because it's too ideal. You can't just undo 100 years of human progress to stop the violence.

6/10 because there were moments of brilliance amongst an average second season.
Mar 2, 2014 4:13 PM

Dec 2010
cant they just destroy the facility where the quantum computer is and her plan is ruined? or is the second computer the launched like a back up? How does it even keep aircraft from flying anyways, I never got that?

Awesome anime though! I watched both seasons in 2 days, was so interesting even though I didn't understand half of what they where talking about just grasping the main points and such.

I should really start downloading these episodes instead of streaming. Getting tired of the shit quality i am forced to watch. Particularly sucks when its dark! I cant see shit but messy pixels!

10/10
Apr 2, 2014 3:17 AM

Sep 2008
Well, it was a decent show most of the time. I prefer 1st season and I most definitely didn't like the ending.

5/10

A decent show, but really nothing special.
Apr 25, 2014 8:42 PM
Oct 2011
Hmm I wonder.

By saying they were going to be the last soldiers doesn't that mean they were going to enforce peace @ the remaining conflict zones themselves?

And judging by what her brother said, that would make him her last enemy as well.
May 5, 2014 4:41 PM

Oct 2013
GOSH that ending sucked. Nothing real dramatic happened and we didn't get to see the conclusion of several important characters. I loved this show but this ending was so lackluster. I am dissapoint :(

Seriously though, some characters didn't get any backstory. We never saw a good backstory for Lehm, Chiquita, or Karen. I also felt some characters got pushed into the backseat like Scarecrow, Schokolade, and Curry and his gang. UGH I hate when an anime does that!

Yeah the ending was crap. Jonah just joins back up with Koko and her plan goes through without any conflict. Jeez, such a good show with a bad ending. AGGHH!!
Mr_HayabusaMay 5, 2014 4:47 PM
May 26, 2014 1:59 PM

Apr 2010
Jun 18, 2014 9:00 AM

Dec 2013
Good ending to the series
Jul 7, 2014 8:25 PM

Nov 2012
Lol @ Chiquita' reaction

There should be a mini-series of Jonah's adventures with Kasper and his crew
Jul 13, 2014 8:36 PM

Dec 2007
excellent series, this deserves a 10 out of 10!
Jul 22, 2014 8:31 AM
Jun 2009
perfect end

Koko ended up being a much better version of Yagami Light
Jul 22, 2014 8:32 AM
Jun 2009
WolfChaos said:
I just marathoned this and it was a great sequel to the first season. The only problem I have with it is the insanely terrible ending. I was hoping for Jonah to kill Koko or something along the lines of that. I think that Koko's brother made a good point saying that if mankind doesn't have access to the skies that won't stop them from using weapons. Anyways this gets an 8/10 from me. It was a great show but it had a terrible conclusion.

If by terrible you mean the best possible conclusion then yeah I agree
Aug 17, 2014 7:15 AM

Nov 2013
XxMalcolm said:
WolfChaos said:
I just marathoned this and it was a great sequel to the first season. The only problem I have with it is the insanely terrible ending. I was hoping for Jonah to kill Koko or something along the lines of that. I think that Koko's brother made a good point saying that if mankind doesn't have access to the skies that won't stop them from using weapons. Anyways this gets an 8/10 from me. It was a great show but it had a terrible conclusion.

No, it was actually one of the poorer-written endings I've come across.
Aug 21, 2014 12:00 PM

Apr 2012
I really hate these last minute BS endings. It is anything but a perfect order. They had a really good chance to make a point that there will always be weapons and that trying to bring peace by elimination them is futile. Also that utopias are a myth, one mans utopia is anothers distopia. I thought this series was going to explore Kaspers words at least a little bit more but instead it did a total "na na na I'm not listening", why even bother having him say it?
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Nov 27, 2014 10:11 PM

Dec 2012
They certainly chose an interesting place to end it all, not seeing the results of Jormungand leaves it up the imagination. I found it especially intriguing how Koko emphasizes that the difference between not being able to fly now vs 100+ years ago is that the skies will be a never ending reminder of the humiliation mankind has suffered by regressing to land and sea again. I also like the point Kasper brings up - that when there's a will, there's a way. As long as humans desire conflict, there are those who have no problems relying on crudely carved wooden pikes if missiles, guns, and knives are no longer accessible.

This season definitely delivered right on par with S1 and I arguably enjoyed it a bit more due to how the story was more focused and less episodic this time around. Since this wrapped up nicely, I'll say that I'd like to see more anime like this centered around modern political and military conflicts. This actually put me in the mood to go play my favorite game franchise, Splinter Cell.

Her name is Koko she is loco I say 8/10.
Jan 14, 2015 6:38 PM

Oct 2013
Not a big fan of the ending it had, I was expecting to see at least some more of the new world since there won't be a sequel, still a hell of a great watch this show has been though. The characters were defiantly the highlights of the show, <3 Koko.

This show is another example of why I tend to always look for not so popular/high rated shows.

Jan 15, 2015 8:52 PM
Jun 2013
and just like that I hate the characters. Kasper ended up being the only character with a brain. His speech is 100% truth. The way koko was thinking is like someone saying they can get rid of evil in the world. Its fing dumb. Also this made the previous episode POINTLESS. If jona was going to go back on his morals then what was the point of the drama. It also makes some of koko crew hypocrites. We have a guy afraid to shoot at kids and a family man but they dont mind in taking part in the death of THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE some being kids. This season went from an 8 to a 6. The awful ending and just making the characters turn to idiots took 2 points away. I would rate it even lower but I cant ignore the other good moments.

Also anyone thinking this method of hers would work is nuts. Again her thought process is the same as someone saying im going to rid the world of all evil. Its not a realistic plan. I hope the manga writer does a sequel manga of how A)the plan blows up in her face and she releases how stupid she was or B) when she presses the button it doesint work and maybe later on she comes to a senses and becomes likable again.
souledge94Jan 15, 2015 9:09 PM
Jan 15, 2015 8:55 PM
Jun 2013
XxMalcolm said:
WolfChaos said:

If the goal was to make you hate the characters you actually grew to like then yea it did a great job. Jona and some other characters do a complete 180 its piss poor writing. Hey jona how about if your friends for some reason were on a plan for some reason....you idiot.
Jan 15, 2015 9:15 PM
Jun 2013
Tyrel said:
DeathfireD said:

Are you kidding me? Let's assume this anime takes place in our time period or a little after our time period, we still have astronauts in space on the space station who have a ship that can orbit the satellite and mess with it or do any number of other things to mess it up.

Ok lets say we don't have people already in space. Then what? Well planes don't actually need computerized instruments to fly and communicate with people. In fact most small planes only have gauges and a radio. KoKo would have to shoot down millions of private planes every second to rid the sky of humans. It's unrealistic even for an all seeing super computer that has access to every military network on the earth. Which brings us to my next point. This super computer depends on military data or air port networks using today's internet/radio/phone protocols to figure out how to stop planes. Shut them all down and start over and humanity has free rain over the air again. Sure it would take years to do but humans would be in the air again.

Point is you can't deny humans something. Humans always find a way.

You give humans too much credit.

theres a reason why us humans are still around. We adapt and change. No matter how you slice it her plan makes no sense and is just plan stupid. people will still kill people. men,women and children will still die koko changed nothing infact all she did was increase the death toll that much faster.
Feb 16, 2015 6:32 AM

Oct 2014
It ended just like that but we didn't get to see the new world WTF?
7/10
Feb 24, 2015 1:10 AM

Oct 2014
i didn't get any closure whatsoever from that ending
Feb 27, 2015 10:08 PM
Oct 2010
I enjoyed it, 8/10. The ending was fine imo, he took two years to think it over and koko waited two years to hear his final decision. In the end Jonah doesn't even know what to think, he just missed koko and the gang and that's why he went back. Even by the dialogue you can tell he certainly wasn't convinced.
Mar 8, 2015 2:34 PM
Sep 2014
Amazing show, i love this random picks. Its definitely one of the kind. Action packed intense story.
Definitely best in its genre.
I have to say i didnt expect this ending, i expected someone will kill Jonah or Koko at the very end. But im glad they are still alive.
Big recommendation.
Mar 16, 2015 2:19 PM

Feb 2015
What the heck was that? I was really planning on giving this a 10 then we get this crappy episode (IMO). What the heck, just what the heck was that... could've at least put an epilogue somewhere... you guys cant end like that... dammit.

Urgh 8/10... everything was fantastic until the 'ending' ruined everything for me.
Jun 3, 2015 1:43 PM

Jun 2014
this was fucking epic <3
:3
Jun 17, 2015 11:36 PM
Feb 2014
Bad ending IMO and more then likely won't get a third season ever seeing as its been 3 years.

Also plan won't work anyway, you can't stop violence with fear.
Jul 1, 2015 5:02 PM
Aug 2014
Although it is a shame we won't be able to see this "new world", the ending was very expected. The author simply does not know for sure how the new world will look and left it up to the viewers to ponder. 700k lives for temporary world peace is not a bad deal, but true peace can only be obtained with the extinction of humans.
Jul 7, 2015 4:31 PM

Nov 2010
It's been a while since I've since a show crash and burn so spectacularly. They just ended civilization as we know it and no one except the kid (who came back anyway so that was pointless) complained about it.

They didn't even explain how a group of satellites with a super computer will be able to stop planes from flying and all the other magical shit. It's not like people weren't flying before we had satellite communications and GPS. And a satellite cannot hack something if it's physically impossible to access it.

They made a point of showing how Europe has become a victim of Islamic terror from within. Those streets will become a bloodbath. Or maybe not, maybe they will look at the sky, be humbled, and stop their aggression... damn, I feel like an idiot having typed that, and I was just paraphrasing.

This show was never realistic to begin with, but this crap is on par with the worst storylines of a Final Fantasy game. I wish I could unwatch this season and keep remembering it as it was in the first: a fun action adventure on the vein of Black Lagoon.
Jul 23, 2015 10:21 AM

Apr 2008
Just caught up with this show, what a ride! Too bad it had to stop in a pile of shit. Yeah, that ending was some serious BS. Am off to re-watch Gundam 00 to wash this crap out of my memory.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Aug 7, 2015 5:07 PM
May 2015
In truth, I think the ending was absolutely terrible, but at the same time, I enjoyed the episode and the series itself as a whole. The reason being that I didn't take any of it seriously. At a certain part of the show Koko's "secret plan" was something that I sort of expected, and from that point on I just continued watching the series for the fun, and not much else.

I don't think it requires much to explain why the ending was so terrible. Bringing peace to the world, by controlling the air, seas, land, information and basically Koko becoming a god(Which naturally cannot possibly, in any conceivable way, go wrong, right? :@ ) which in turn, of course, means that humans will feel "ashamed" and look for a new chance at a world without wars and death.....What a load of crap. The holes in Koko's plan are more than you can shake a stick at, and that's ignoring the lack of logic behind a satelite that controlls all machines and information in the first place. It sounds childish and absurd, but that's all the more reason not to care. All the more reason to not take the series seriously.

I half expected Jonah to do something at the end. Something like a bold decision that would show Koko just how he truly feels about her letting 700,000 people die for a master plan that might not even work out. I imagined he would do something extreme, and show what his nice little career as a child soldier taught him about the value of life, and all that crap. But nooooooo.... not even that little predictable possible ending was made. Instead we got from Jonah a "Hey fuck it, I'll just stay with Koko cuz she and the team are the only family I've ever had (T_T)" But isn't that a bit boring in your opinion? Jonah never had actual character development, nothing that will make you feel like all the time he's been around arms dealers had affected his personality and character. He remains blank and grey, and has no involvement in Koko's plans whatsoever. For that, I do feel a bit disappointed.

On the plus side, the series was a really fun ride. It had a lot of good action and funny bits in between, and besides the childish and unrealistic ideals that somehow came to fruition, I personally enjoyed it a lot.

PS. Black Laggon was better :p
Sep 4, 2015 2:48 PM

May 2012
Quite lovely ending, it was rather satisfactional actually! The overall series was quite lovely as well and with this second season and the conclusion of the series it sure was a great watch these 2 days!

All in all I quite loved the action, characters and overall story development so for me it sure was a good anime.
Jan 24, 2016 7:49 AM

Jun 2008
souledge94 said:
Tyrel said:

You give humans too much credit.

theres a reason why us humans are still around. We adapt and change. No matter how you slice it her plan makes no sense and is just plan stupid. people will still kill people. men,women and children will still die koko changed nothing infact all she did was increase the death toll that much faster.

There's the part I think Koko forgot, humans are the most adaptable lifeforms on this planet. All Jouramand did was take away the technology that is used via the skies, the GPS, the satellite imaginging, etc. Man will build planes similar to those of WW2, all wire and analog that will bypass Jouramond.
One could even design and use computers that are standalone. No connection to the internet and the elimination of wifi/bluetooth/etc. so Jouramond couldn't access it. The internet would be no longer a useful place since Jouramond will have control of it.
No, good ideals, bad way of going about it.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Mar 24, 2016 10:15 AM

Feb 2015
Gersen said:
It's been a while since I've since a show crash and burn so spectacularly. They just ended civilization as we know it and no one except the kid (who came back anyway so that was pointless) complained about it.

They didn't even explain how a group of satellites with a super computer will be able to stop planes from flying and all the other magical shit. It's not like people weren't flying before we had satellite communications and GPS. And a satellite cannot hack something if it's physically impossible to access it.

They made a point of showing how Europe has become a victim of Islamic terror from within. Those streets will become a bloodbath. Or maybe not, maybe they will look at the sky, be humbled, and stop their aggression... damn, I feel like an idiot having typed that, and I was just paraphrasing.

This show was never realistic to begin with, but this crap is on par with the worst storylines of a Final Fantasy game. I wish I could unwatch this season and keep remembering it as it was in the first: a fun action adventure on the vein of Black Lagoon.

this. literally everyone inside the crew that worked in this show deserves to drop dead.
--------
....did i seriously just watch the worst ending in anime history?

a very much deserved rant ahead.

Mar 29, 2016 8:03 AM
Mar 2016
Seems to me that some people didn't expect this on the ending:
To reiterate some points I literally just made an account.

Koko never said she was going to stop the whole world, she merely stated Jormungand could, much like nukes are a preventative, but they could destroy the world but they didn't use them as such;
In fact she said she will "stop the army invading this area" much like she used it only to distort the Navy Seals GPS and hack emails etc,

All she essentially did was create a Super Weapon that far outshines much of their fighting abilities, and forces other armies/powers into submission, (a very Japanese way of thinking about the end of WWII),

Like SERIOUSLY, no one else linked the "shame" with WWII Hiroshima? And no one likened the 2 years later as the timing that Winston warned about Hitler's building of arms and then declaration of war? (A lot of people didn't believe Winston Churchill at the time that Germany was building the biggest army on earth.. and they turned out to be some serious idiots...),
But anyway that is a serious question for the Japanese audience, is shame really enough to stop them from ever wanting war again? We could even see recently that Shinzo Abe went to some of the sites of dead WWII veterans and trying to revamp the military etc...

There will probably always be fighting but the team is happy to follow her as their leader opposed to some other dictator/power/endless cycle and struggle of people, So I like that the author thought of the deep question about 'sense of belonging', like where to now kind of deal...

I particularly liked that a song towards the end was about dedicating the series to the child soldiers who are out in the world, some of whom I have helped personally and others I have known in my travels as an NGO Founder and worker. But it is a topic NO ANIME has ever touched on, brave and good to see actually, hence the scene of him looking so down.

All I see is at the end the group cannot escape their fate, but they may choose to believe a certain way of going about their business;
Kasper and his team will be brutal in belief and deal in arms to profit off of conflict,
Koko will try subdue conflicts by dealing with both sides and forcing others into submission,

But both are arms dealers, So maybe the purpose of the open ending is the good old question about Faith in something that is not logical. From my point of view Kasper's reasoning is logical, always conflict, always war, you stop this that happens etc. The other is where people seem illogical, we can make a difference, we can help the world, even if its at the expense of the few for the majority (utilitarianism),

Good to see the two protagonists united at the end though, is good too, otherwise the author would be a real sadist !
And besides, the only character that dies or never re-unites in the end with a glorious finish was Cowboy Bepop and that legendary anime can never be outdone imo, Spike's the best :)

I did particularly like the artist impressions on Kasper I grew to like him as a shrewd no nonsense businessman, and tbh its sounds like something my older brother would say haha, anyway...

And the ending... lets face it, its the author's manga and when you write your ending you put the one you want hehe, Re-unions, blood brothers forever, Jonah's continued hope for peace, Koko's revenge for his parent's death because of planes, Koko thought of Jonah as a hope of an escape from the fate she was born into etc etc you get the point..

So 9/10, lot of Kudos simply for a genre and topic never done before in Anime and most of the world, except for 'Lord of War', one of Hollywood's only movies about arms dealers... had it have been a different genre but similar ending (if you can imagine that) would defs drop to at least 7/10.
Mar 29, 2016 8:09 AM
Mar 2016
And TomDay Your the other reason I wanted to post about this;
Not because you gave a bad review and mine is better (mostly just about the graphics and genre),

I loved that Rant XD
Jul 25, 2016 2:57 PM

Jun 2013
This plan was just stupid. From what I know, one of the worst war was the Taiping Rebellion between 1851 and 1864 (population of China : 410 M in 1850, 350 M in 1873).
I don't understand how crashing all planes could prevent this.
I heard some people saying it would be by fear and oppression. Someone already tried that in Syria which is, as we all know, the most peaceful place in the world.

And, perhaps because French is my native language, but this French rap was really, REALLY, annoying.

This anime was decent until episode 9, too bad the end turn into bullshit.

RIP humanity, because some people seriously think this plan is viable.
Sep 2, 2016 12:32 AM

Oct 2015
ARGH Jonah is one idiot coz he should have went his own way after working for Kassper. Instead he went back to KOKO how boring. Bad ending to the season and if there is another i am not game.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 12, 2016 4:29 PM
Aug 2016
QueueQ said:
Still waiting for more Jonah x Koko, but that will have to wait another season.

I was a bit surpised by that in the last episodes. Koko actually love Jonah!? It was like whoa where did that come from! X'D

A surprise but a pleasant one. Sad there won't be a 3rd season.
Sep 12, 2016 4:30 PM
Aug 2016
The_Butcher said:
Maybe I'm a sick person, but when KoKo was about to press the button, I thought the ending credits would start and show the world going to hell.

You know, kind of like Major's vampires raided London in Hellsing: Ultimate.

Would've been sweet.

I agree that would've made the ending allot better.
Sep 12, 2016 4:33 PM
Aug 2016
Just gonna say I loved the series but the last episode was a huge let down.
Even sadder is that fact the m a n g a is dead so we probably won't see a 3rd season (ever).
Oct 29, 2016 6:31 AM
Mar 2016
Well that was a really nice ending,leaving you with something to think about.Though in my opinion Kasper is mostly right. War is constant, as long as Greed rest in the hearts of men war will always find a way...

Koko won't find her perfect word this way. Fighting evil with another form of evil will most likely make thing more chaotic...
Nov 21, 2016 7:52 PM

Nov 2013
This is the worst final episode I've seen in a while.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 21, 2016 8:09 PM

Apr 2016
it's a good ending but I really want seasoned 3 man this anime is wayyyy tooo guy especiallyit's about military and stuff.
Feb 3, 2017 12:03 PM

Dec 2015
Tbh this was not the ending I was expecting...Jonah's leave was practically just wasted.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 7, 2017 8:31 PM
Mar 2012
Nice Jonah's back, 2 years to "see the world" from Kasper's pov, which is even more brutal.
Weird end, prolonged world-sucks review and long welcome Jonah talks (tho always fun to hear each soldier's rare personal thoughts).
S2 had more character motivation. Jonah loves the world but with a gun struggle, Koko's idealistic goal & how she hates the world in contrast, Kasper the brutal practicalist on unending war who's probably right.
Funny I just finished Youjo Senki recently, and while Koko thinks people can't live with humiliation, this other show goes the opposite, shows how humans cling to survival & emotions despite utter humiliation.
Apr 28, 2017 1:48 AM

Mar 2012
The Jormungand plan will never work, if it is designed to temper with computers and navigation systems than intially it could work, however humanity have fought wars long before computers were invented.

Eventually humanity would regres to using tactics without the use of high technology and will countinue to fighting, some might except but others would reject it.

I enjoyed this show but the author clearly did no think things through when he tried to come up with a motivation behind koko's action, he could have done better.

still will give 9/10 one of the best action anime i have seen in a while.
May 21, 2017 8:15 AM

Oct 2013
That time gap and plot holes, like where did Jonah go after he left Kasper's Unit ? what happen with the world with Jormungand being launched ? i guess there's no more air transportation and that kind of stuffs, still feel like a cliffhanger ending like everyone says, the first season was better. As for the second one not many action scenes. Enjoyable series nonetheless. Gonna miss my sexy muscular girls :3

Overall score 8/10, Valmet and Chequita will be missed ofc :')
Jul 5, 2017 8:34 AM

Jul 2013
8/10, rose 1 point from previous season. It still has the same problems S1 has, but honestly Jormungand is such a cool toy and Koko waving that toy in her hands makes her ten times cooler too. It's a thought-provoking open ending so plus for that too.

War definitely won't end. Humiliation is a real good slap for humanity, but humanity is vain and forgetful. And it's not like because we have functional weapon we kill each other, it's because we want to kill each other we make and obtain weapon. Jormungand can only control war for so much, and subdue it for so long. If anything, people will wage war against Jormungand itself.

Well Koko gives such a good fight against war this time, so she might as well come up with another way to put an end to different method of war next time.
bossmamaJul 9, 2017 10:13 AM
Aug 5, 2017 9:13 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, I didn't expect this last episode to be set 2 years later! So in the end Koko waited to activate Jormungand eh ... well I guess she had more things to set up? Either way, war continued on. Jonah leaves Kasper and finds his way back to her and the group. Their welcome back to him was so nice :3 Was Koko waiting for him to come back before finally setting things into action? I kind of believe that's what she did XD Kind of a shame we don't get to see what happens next, but I guess that open-ended kind of ending fits perfectly, especially with all the philosophical talk about war and humans and stuff. Great stuff, I'm sad this looks like the final end :( The ED was interesting this episode, and that French (?) rap-ish song playing at the end was so good XD

Overall I though this show had great characters, action, and music. A lot of the BGM is awesome! I also really like that the action was fun and also strategic at times instead of just mindless shooting. Unique art style that fit the show well, and I liked how a lot of minor characters got their own bit of focus. The last main plot was interesting and philosophical, which was something I definitely didn't expect from this show. I guess I'll give it the same score as the previous season then: 8/10
Sep 23, 2017 3:46 AM

Feb 2015
Nice and smooth ending. It suits an anime as philosophical as this. I gonna miss Koko, Jonah and the team.
Dec 1, 2017 6:36 PM

Jun 2017
This episode sucked. I (in my opinion) didn’t like the ending, they should of showed us jormungand
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2012

86 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 9, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2012

175 by Karva1 »»
Apr 28, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2012

123 by Karva1 »»
Apr 27, 11:38 PM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM

» Such a bad ending!

Error_inscript - Apr 5, 2018

7 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 2:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.