Forum Settings
Forums

'Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai' Manga to Receive TV Anime Adaptation

New
Feb 13, 2014 11:08 PM

Feb 2012
An announcement made on the official site for manga series Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai reveals that a TV anime adaptation for the series is in the works.

The manga is written by Kenji Saitou and first began publishing in 2010.

Synopsis
Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake? (Source: jCafe24)

Source: 0takomu, Natalie, Fujimi Shobo, Official site

News submitted by Stark700

Trinity Seven on MAL
Sakana-sanApr 28, 2016 5:12 AM
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 13, 2014 11:09 PM

Nov 2011
This is going to be fun. A friend of mine was actually talking to me about this manga yesterday and there was a new chapter released recently. He predicted that the anime would come out within 2 years and oop, he was off by over 600 days.

GET READY.
Feb 13, 2014 11:10 PM

Feb 2012
The pictures of the girls on the official site already have me mesmerized.

Seeing as the manga has a fairly high rating the story probably isn't too bad either. Will give this series a shot when it airs.
Wind_SrFeb 13, 2014 11:19 PM
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Feb 13, 2014 11:24 PM

Jun 2013
Looks awesome, reminds me of Witch Craft Works.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Feb 13, 2014 11:26 PM

Jun 2010
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

No words can describe how happy I am.

Best news this month!

I just hope it's not A-1 who would be doing it.
Feb 13, 2014 11:40 PM

Dec 2011
>Ai Kayano as Lilith Asami

Hell yeah!

Good news, the manga is pretty entertaining so far.
Feb 13, 2014 11:43 PM

Oct 2013
Yes!! I'm at chapter 3 of the manga. Now I don't need to read it :D
Feb 13, 2014 11:53 PM
Oct 2013
Hell Yes!! Hope its 2 core, really looking forward to it.. this manga selling point is not because of its action or plot but because of its character and its harem..

oh, did I forgot?? Of course the main reason is the MC himself that really escaped from the cliche MC harem route.. xD
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Feb 13, 2014 11:56 PM

May 2010
Neat...but the manga is extremely slow.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 14, 2014 12:10 AM

May 2013
Just visited the official site. It looks good. Maybe the anime will progress faster.
Feb 14, 2014 12:24 AM

Aug 2012
Oh yes. This is going to be fun. I wonder up to what chapter they'll cover.
Feb 14, 2014 12:51 AM

Apr 2011
Totally made my day!

The male harem lead is awesome! Not your typical dense ones.

Hopefully it follows the manga closely. And hope it has great animation and art. Because it deserves it.
Feb 14, 2014 12:52 AM

Oct 2010
And the new harem genre invades animation. Good job!
Feb 14, 2014 1:23 AM

Jan 2011
My body is soooooooooo ready for this. Thank you anime gods, I love you!

Please A-1 Pictures, don't touch this, kthx!
Feb 14, 2014 2:25 AM

Sep 2012
This has been on my PTR list since like forever, pretty excited
Feb 14, 2014 2:29 AM

Dec 2012
Looks pretty good and after reading the comments above, I'm pretty excited about this now.

Just checked the official site too, so like, how much ecchi does it have, ranging from just showing panties and lots of skin to the more extreme HDxD level of ecchi? Not that I dislike ecchi, but after seeing the pics in the official site, it made me wonder whether I should expect censorship and stuff for the ecchi or not.
Feb 14, 2014 2:45 AM

Aug 2012
AdolTheRed said:
Looks pretty good and after reading the comments above, I'm pretty excited about this now.

Just checked the official site too, so like, how much ecchi does it have, ranging from just showing panties and lots of skin to the more extreme HDxD level of ecchi? Not that I dislike ecchi, but after seeing the pics in the official site, it made me wonder whether I should expect censorship and stuff for the ecchi or not.

Just your typical ecchi; panty shots and lots of skin exposure.
Feb 14, 2014 3:01 AM

Dec 2012
julyan04 said:
AdolTheRed said:

Just your typical ecchi; panty shots and lots of skin exposure.

Ah, good to know.
Feb 14, 2014 5:06 AM

Oct 2012
Seems interesting. I'll have to watch it if the manga turns out to be any good.
Feb 14, 2014 5:18 AM

Jul 2012
Confucius said:

Slow???Well yeah at start but since chapter 25-26 the plot moves at lightspeed.
Get ready for a Gentleman Issei for MC.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Feb 14, 2014 5:45 AM

May 2013
finally..
I think the manga just fine in term of stories, but still I'll looking forward to this adaption..
It'll be 1-cour, I believe?
Feb 14, 2014 6:02 AM

Aug 2013
Dropped the manga at chap 17 since it's gotten really stale at the point. The protagonist Arata, in particular just pissed me off. Yes, he's funny and spouts cool lines, but in actual battles he's almost useless. Despite having the King's Power, he gets owned pretty quickly, either getting his power stolen or pretty much screws up his spells and leaves it to the girls to clean up his mess for him. It's okay at first, but that formula gets re-used frequently, which turns the series a little dull. And I feel that Arata is overrated as a protagonist - every characters in the series is making him out to be an awesome protagonist, but actually he ends up doing the same thing most generic harem protagonists do in the end, get beaten up by the girls for sexually harrassing them (in a comedic manner), screws up at crucial moments, go to training and make a comeback. Formulaic, I suppose. Plus he may look like he has a harem, but he actually does nothing with them at all. I'll be surprised if he realizes that Lilith and a few of the other girls like him (there's one girl who likes him but he just writes her off as a sister, it's the heroine whose magic powers is dreams or something).

Oh, and if the mangaka thinks that by simply throwing random, obnoxious power-up at the heat of the battle on pretty much every goddamn single action scenes make his work look cooler, i feel that he drank too much Lapin beer every the night.

Other than that, it's pretty much the same old story of him helping girls and girls falling for him, plus the typical violent jealousy but outright denial (WHAM! "I'm hitting you because....because you're a pervert and not because I like you or I'm jealous, okay? Don't misunderstand me!")

Dull
Feb 14, 2014 6:09 AM

Jan 2013
Thought i read yamada and the 7 witches at first.

*cries*
Feb 14, 2014 6:14 AM

Aug 2013
Hmm I remember reading the manga a long time ago. Magic huh? If it's anything like Witch Craft Works, it could be good. Please don't be like Mahou Sensou.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 14, 2014 6:14 AM

Dec 2007
Amiluhur said:
Dropped the manga at chap 17 since it's gotten really stale at the point. The protagonist Arata, in particular just pissed me off. Yes, he's funny and spouts cool lines, but in actual battles he's almost useless. Despite having the King's Power, he gets owned pretty quickly, either getting his power stolen or pretty much screws up his spells and leaves it to the girls to clean up his mess for him. It's okay at first, but that formula gets re-used frequently, which turns the series a little dull. And I feel that Arata is overrated as a protagonist - every characters in the series is making him out to be an awesome protagonist, but actually he ends up doing the same thing most generic harem protagonists do in the end, get beaten up by the girls for sexually harrassing them (in a comedic manner), screws up at crucial moments, go to training and make a comeback. Formulaic, I suppose. Plus he may look like he has a harem, but he actually does nothing with them at all. I'll be surprised if he realizes that Lilith and a few of the other girls like him (there's one girl who likes him but he just writes her off as a sister, it's the heroine whose magic powers is dreams or something).

Oh, and if the mangaka thinks that by simply throwing random, obnoxious power-up at the heat of the battle on pretty much every goddamn single action scenes make his work look cooler, i feel that he drank too much Lapin beer every the night.

Other than that, it's pretty much the same old story of him helping girls and girls falling for him, plus the typical violent jealousy but outright denial (WHAM! "I'm hitting you because....because you're a pervert and not because I like you or I'm jealous, okay? Don't misunderstand me!")

Dull

Well its better if you put this in the "reviews" section of the manga ^^;
Feb 14, 2014 6:22 AM

Feb 2011
It's coming ! Good thing i stopped reading the manga lol
Feb 14, 2014 6:36 AM

Nov 2008
another harem and the manga was way too slow for me so I stopped reading it.
Feb 14, 2014 7:24 AM

Jun 2012
I've been meaning to read this for a while now.
Really excited.
Feb 14, 2014 8:19 AM

Dec 2012
Sweet! I love Trinity Seven =^-^=

I knew it would get an Anime adaptation sooner or later. I hope it goes well. Arata is one of the few main male characters that I like/respect, and I love the female characters. =^-^=

Excited!! X3
Feb 14, 2014 8:24 AM

Jan 2014
mistress_kisara said:
Amiluhur said:

Dull

Well its better if you put this in the "reviews" section of the manga ^^;

I second this.. Is a good review.
Feb 14, 2014 8:45 AM

Apr 2013
sounds great, can't wait.
Feb 14, 2014 9:04 AM

Aug 2008
All you expect from a series like this is that breasts jiggle nicely and there are no beams of light...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 14, 2014 9:51 AM

Jun 2011
Another one of those in my list of manga series I hope would be animated, alongside Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Black Bullet, and Baby Steps. I hope Ahiru no Sora is next!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 14, 2014 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
Ecchi and Harem...eh, i guess i will still check it out, since people i know that read it are loving it.Still tho, i heard ecchi is strong with this one, and im not really into pointless ecchi scenes, so i might drop it rather fast.Well, we'll see.

Shuryukan said:
Thought i read yamada and the 7 witches at first.

*cries*
That would be too awesome D:
Feb 14, 2014 9:58 AM
Oct 2013
Amiluhur said:

Dull

It's a shame you don't like him like most of the readers do but I think it's kind of refreshing to say the least to have a protag like that once in a while. I think it is good for the manga to follow cliche route of battle shounen manga and not taking itself too seriously because I want to see the harem developed, if it focus too much of the story the harem will stalled and as I said before it is the highest selling point of the story after all..
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Feb 14, 2014 10:39 AM

May 2008
OOOO i remember reading the manga was pretty good hope the adaption good as well i cant remember properly but there aint that many chapter out there im sure probably gonna end up being a 12 episode anime!
Feb 14, 2014 10:40 AM

Jan 2008
*looks at the summary* Hmm... Maybe?
*looks at genres* Ugh, pass.

Overall, no thanks.
-
Feb 14, 2014 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
Both this and Terra Formars are getting anime adaptions? Today has been a good day.

The manga is interesting, and I enjoy it. I still keep up with the updates.

Like someone else on here said, I hope that A-1 Pictures won''t be the studio to pick this up. Though I have a bad feeling it will be.

I feel most people will like the main character Arata.
Feb 14, 2014 12:59 PM

Jul 2012
wewt

Best MC right here

Feb 14, 2014 1:18 PM

Feb 2010
I want Kayano Ai for Lilith please.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Feb 14, 2014 3:18 PM

Oct 2012
-Touya said:
Confucius said:

Slow???Well yeah at start but since chapter 25-26 the plot moves at lightspeed.
Get ready for a Gentleman Issei for MC.

I think he meant the releases were slow......? idk.

ANyway, been reading this and I guess it would be interesting too see an anime of it.

Feb 15, 2014 2:54 AM

Jul 2012
For a harem, it seems like this is getting a lot of positive feedback. I'll check it out!
Feb 15, 2014 3:07 AM

Sep 2013
Lilith wooots! <3

Anyway for a quick review, those people who like not-so-stereotypical harem (but still within stereotypical range) and love Highschool DxD where Issei does the strip attack, this is the show for you. Not so much of extreme ecchi level but expect lots of panty flashes and etc. Plot wise it's a little messy and has a lot of information dumps but its okay when you get used to the terms. And Arata the MC gets pretty OP by chapter 30+ of the manga, almost enough to incinerate anyone.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Feb 15, 2014 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
And I was wondering for so long why there was no anime for this awesome manga :D:D:D
I hope it will be aired this year =)
Feb 15, 2014 9:20 PM

Aug 2013
Sounds interesting, but the anime looks like it's going to have even more of a harem emphasis than the manga...
Feb 16, 2014 7:45 AM
May 2012
Wind_Sr said:
The pictures of the girls on the official site already have me mesmerized.

Seeing as the manga has a fairly high rating the story probably isn't too bad either. Will give this series a shot when it airs.

Same here, those girls *o*
I will definitely watch this!!!!!!
Many positive comments here made me excited!!!!
Feb 17, 2014 7:02 AM

Jun 2013
well, not expect too much from generic ecchi harem fantasy

1st part is pretty boring but 2nd part is interesting imo
Feb 18, 2014 12:14 AM

Dec 2007
I wasn't really fan of what I read in the first chapters. However I'll be sure to give the anime a try.
Feb 19, 2014 12:40 PM

Sep 2011
Woot!.. love the manga I hope they give it a proper adaptation.

Trinity seven has an awesome MC, hope they portray him right.
Mar 10, 2014 1:51 AM

Dec 2013
I picked up the manga on a recommendation from some dude on Mangahere just this February, started reading the first chapter skeptically, then blew through the next thirty some chapters within the next three hours.

Yes, it was that good. I can't wait to see when they come out with this, already added to plan to watch list. Ironic harem comedy at its best!
HESTIAAPPROVES
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 'Megami no Café Terrace Season 2' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

10 by misterreicchi »»
4 minutes ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

41 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
1 hour ago

» 'Ore wa Subete wo "Parry" suru' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Theme Songs

Nioxys - 10 hours ago

0 by Nioxys »»
10 hours ago

» Manga 'Kinoko Inu' Receives TV Anime in Fall 2024

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by Zedlin »»
11 hours ago

» Manga 'Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

15 by Ramkec »»
Today, 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.