Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 8, 2013 7:41 AM

Jul 2011
If only Hikari wasn't a fucking lolicon...
Nov 8, 2013 7:49 AM

Aug 2010
ainky said:
If only Hikari wasn't a fucking lolicon...

I thought he was a dolicon? :P
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 8, 2013 10:06 AM

Aug 2013
Love the episode but it's sad for hikaru that injury pained me </3

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Nov 8, 2013 11:57 AM

Aug 2012
I'm starting to really like this show. The atmosphere is so calming... And that art.
Nov 8, 2013 12:00 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, liked the OST. I get a little upset that they'll drag on this love triangle for a long time
Nov 8, 2013 12:52 PM

Nov 2012
Damn, toe must have hurt like a bitch, nail injuries always fun.

Nov 8, 2013 2:31 PM
Apr 2013
The sense I am getting here with Chisaki is that she desperately wants to hang on to the status quo, because if she doesn't she feels she's gonna do something she's gonna regret. Which unfortunately for her, life simply doesn't work that way and I am sort of morbidly interested (Considering who's writing this) in seeing what happens when her fantasy comes crashing down. But for now looks like we're back with Akari. Here's hoping we don't get a redux of episode 5.

And ouch, Hikari. I remember when that happened to me once. Not a pleasant experience, let me tell you. :(
Nov 8, 2013 2:38 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Always-Hungry said:
Seriously they are making a big drama over such small things.

While that's true, but I don't know, it seems like lots of conflicts/problems between people (or even just one person) are most of the time, less dramatic than they think. I can think of many many arguments my group of friends in middle school had with each other that were blown over proportion...at the time it seemed like a big deal to them, but looking back, it's all just trivial things.
Nov 8, 2013 3:23 PM

Oct 2011
Ouch dat toe. Poor Hikari.

Dat Free moment. Agree reminds me of Haru and Rin

Miuna <3

I love that guitar melody

T___T That flashback

Aww Tsumugu and Manaka moment

Beautiful scenery. It was magical. Tomoebi

I am glad Manaka and Chisaki made up TwT
Nov 8, 2013 4:53 PM

Jul 2009
Riez said:
My brain might have been malfunctioned.

I found Chisaki amazingly annoying in this episode. Like seriously ?! Manaka was trying to fucking help you , don't just cut the line and gtfo from the scene. Respect , your mother didn't teach you that ? Oh wait , she don't have the time to , she was busy asking you to post some mail right. Yea , go away it's near 4 o'clock already. JKJKJK.

The scenery in the last scene was superbly amazingly executed , really nice , beautiful , wise quotes by Chisaki. Great episode.

kuuderes_shadow said:

And then, in front of those three suns...
"If only the Ojoshi-sama wouldn't be completed..."
"Wh-Why?"
"Then it'd always be summer. Then we can all still be building the Ojoshi-sama. We could be together forever. Always playing together, and going to school, and talking." "But..."
"I thought things didn't need to change, and I don't want to change."
"You don't want to change?"
"That may not be possible. It might be hard. But even then... I don't want to change. I always want to be together."

You're forgetting that Manaka doesn't know Hikari likes her and that Chisaki knows this. Plus wouldn't you be annoyed if your feeling became known when you didn't want it to and then had your friend who you TOLD not to interfere do just that???

Manaka's behaviour was understandable and suited to her personality but that didn't make it right. No need to hate on Chisaki or anyone for that matter. They're kids.
Nov 8, 2013 5:41 PM

Aug 2013
Chii chan jealousy, she's cuter when she's angry hahahahaa. Now she's more likable than manaka. Looks like hii kun's jealousy will be transferred to manaka hahaha the tables are now turned. It's getting more and more interesting as the weeks go by :D
Nov 8, 2013 5:52 PM

Aug 2008
Romance in this show is going haywire. And I like that.
Nov 8, 2013 9:11 PM

Apr 2011
Miuna is so cute especially when she blushes.
Nov 8, 2013 11:41 PM

Sep 2012
This anime is so good. An episode a week keeps the wrinkles away.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Nov 9, 2013 3:40 AM

Sep 2008
Hikari's broken nail looked really painful.

The ost and pretty scenery was awesome.
Nov 9, 2013 6:38 AM

Oct 2009
As much as I like the drama, there isn't enough "fun moments".
Chii :(...stop gloating over Manaka already Hikari ><, beautiful scenery.
Nov 9, 2013 7:27 AM

Apr 2013
I'm getting too emotional with this show.
Nov 9, 2013 10:08 AM

Oct 2013
For me, this show is already nearly confirmed as the best of the fall (LB refrain also awesome). Another great episode, more character development and story is progressing nicely
Nov 9, 2013 10:20 AM

Nov 2012
nice episode..
damn those guys really like chii chan lol..
and damn that toe :/ hikari do something crazy here lol :3 the blood~~

and btw that preview of the next episode! hikari again?! :OO yeah not bad I'm waiting for this! XD
Nov 9, 2013 11:15 AM

May 2011
Damn, these visuals are fantastic. Using this as my new desktop theme for a while.
http://i.imgur.com/fkq9Ucu.png
Nov 9, 2013 12:31 PM

Oct 2011
Every single episode is just as enjoyable as the one before. The ending was so powerful, with Chisaki and Manaka looking at the three suns in the saltflake snow talking about how they don't want to change. Glad to see that some of the "surface" kids are making friends with the sea kids.
Nov 9, 2013 3:08 PM

Jan 2013
I can't get over how pretty everything looks in this show. I love the drama even though it's the usual love triangle (or some weird shape in this case). I almost always side with the losing girl at first and here is no exception. I hope Chi-chan gets a happy ending. I'm also glad we had more TsumuguxManaka moments and especially that he got her to be more direct.

I can't wait until the ED comes out.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Nov 9, 2013 5:30 PM

Jan 2011
this show is so good! i cant get enough of this fantastic animation style. ★_★
Nov 9, 2013 8:30 PM

Oct 2012
This episode gives me more reason to ship Miuna and Hikari :)

Nov 9, 2013 10:39 PM

Dec 2011
I am really glad that they are accepted by the class now!

And, that solved the discord between Chi-chan and Manaka.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2013 4:18 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Narration pleasant, the fact not to dwell too much on events from the context "heavy", makes watching enjoyable. Often known, that Kaname does not stay back in history, we get to see how it develops his character, despite not being with his friends, very good choice by the authors!
This series reminds me of it for its often a little melancholy, very Clannad! Ah! How many tears I shed, I prosciugavo force to wipe! ^ ^ "
Here fortunately can not help myself!
I've noticed a lot of chastity, and the only concession to a breast fondling little one! XD
Animations and scenarios really fabulous, as pleasant and mimicry view the characters.
Plot that addresses the issue of sharing as crucial-component of today's form of sentient life.
Nov 10, 2013 4:52 AM

Jan 2011
Wait what how does he crush his toe this logic is beyond me I just...
I'll stop questioning logic for now...

Manaka is crying to much and the sea-fags and dirt-eaters turned into friends.
Hopefully moar serious plot soon.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 10, 2013 6:55 AM

Jul 2010
5/5 Much better than the last episode.
Nov 10, 2013 8:48 AM

Jul 2012
Dat soundtrack. Dat everything!

I love this show so much!
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Nov 10, 2013 9:36 AM

Mar 2010
This anime is like a yoga journey. I feel so chilled after every episode. BEAUTIFULL IT'S SO PRETTTYYYYY..
i hope ending song never changes!!

he he he he he he ~
Nov 10, 2013 9:57 AM

Aug 2013
I LOL'd at the teacher's reaction to the girls' accusation of sexual harassment... "Sorry, you're not in my strike zone."
Nov 10, 2013 10:15 AM

Dec 2010
Whoa, that scenery in the end was beautiful.

Manaka is really annoying, though.
Nov 10, 2013 6:32 PM

Aug 2012
P.A. Works keeps amazing me with every Anime they produce to be so damn beautiful.
Nov 10, 2013 9:06 PM

Aug 2013
The scenery in this episode was just beautiful.
wow gay
Nov 10, 2013 10:34 PM

Jul 2012
Scenery at the end was really nice :) Foreshadowing that something is gonna tear them apart? Or does it just mean the drama that will ensue will tear them apart mentally? I think a time skip in this series would be nice. We'll see what happens!
Nov 10, 2013 10:42 PM

Sep 2012
Looks like tears are something that always come as part of the package for a new episode.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 11, 2013 4:19 AM
Jun 2013
Beautiful episode, I am so happy it will be 26 episodes and eagerly await its release every week.
Touching moment at the end and beautiful OST, hopefully it only gets better.
Nov 11, 2013 5:41 AM

Jun 2011
Barion-Zara said:

And did I just see Miuna blushing to him...O_o?...I thought she'd start liking him as a brother or sth like that but seems like she's fallen for him! Loli love XD I ship them ^^ :P

+1 XDD.

Seriously, why does Tsumugu always appearing so conveniently like that? The case with Chisaki in the morning, and the case with Manaka in the evening.. -.- I always had the feeling that he's going to ntr away them both -.-!

Still very annoyed at Manaka's affection for Tsumugu, and Hikari's affection for Manaka. How I wish Hikari would give up on Manaka already! >I know full well it's not going to be easy< Or Manaka giving up on Tsumugu!! Ugh that Manaka x Tsumugu ship kinda disgust me >no offense meant<

5layer said:
Hikari's broken nail looked really painful.

Yeah that looked like it hurts.

kenshin_sama said:
Damn, these visuals are fantastic. Using this as my new desktop theme for a while.
http://i.imgur.com/fkq9Ucu.png

Allow me to use it too :)
ToG25thBaamNov 11, 2013 5:46 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 11, 2013 9:17 AM

May 2011
The only thing I could think about this whole ep was that toe. I really must have some sort of nail-injury phobia or something, because just that one shot made me squirm all over. And it was just drawn, too... what the hell. D:
Nov 11, 2013 11:01 AM

Sep 2012
That nail removed, shit that hurts.

I admit Chisaki's Melon is big.

Can't say anything about this episode but Tomoebi is great.
Nov 12, 2013 9:50 PM
Aug 2011
I don't like the drama, (I find it well...petty?) but this show is so visually stunning.
My god I wish there was a version with the characters removed just so I can look at nothing but the scenery.

Anyway I cringed and died a little on the inside with the nail injury,nail injuries really get to me for some reason.
Nov 13, 2013 7:12 PM

Oct 2013
The Tomoebi was so beautiful... I almost feel jealous that they get to live in such a beautiful world. I mean, that's what they intended, right?

And definitely agreed on that whole nail injury... I once had a fingernail ripped off by accident... that was hardly any fun. I can't even imagine a toenail, at that.

It's really enjoyable watching Manaka mature little by little. She's finally "completing her sentences", so hopefully she can be more firm in her decision-making soon... as for Chisaki, it pangs me for her unrequited feelings, but the way she handles them is understandable. You should be able to trust friends for not rubbing salt in the wound, albeit in Manaka's case, unintentionally.

I don't think I've seen any other anime by this studio before NNA (unfortunately!) so I may just shortlist them now, haha.

Also, minor point that has been bugging me... when Chisaki thanks the girl for the post office timing, she says "Thanks, Miuna" to the older brunette girl... does that girl just happen to have the same name as little Miuna, or did I just mistakenly assume it was the older brunette?
Nov 14, 2013 12:27 AM

May 2010
Chisaki... She is holding back for Manaka and Hikari's sake :/ I loved her dialogues near the end, she doesn't want anything to change. This series is truer to reality than most other anime series

Tomoebi was stunning! A lot of amazing animation this week as well, plain beautiful episode
Nov 14, 2013 12:33 AM

Oct 2013
Kirioko said:
Also, minor point that has been bugging me... when Chisaki thanks the girl for the post office timing, she says "Thanks, Miuna" to the older brunette girl... does that girl just happen to have the same name as little Miuna, or did I just mistakenly assume it was the older brunette?

I think it was actually Miuna who replied. The scenes changed pretty fast, I found it confusing at first too. After rewatching it, I saw that Miuna is talking in the background (and not actually the person in the foreground).
Nov 15, 2013 2:03 PM

Oct 2012
Nice graphics, this one with Tomoebi was really beautiful. Wish those character changes would make those children more independent and less crybabies (though I certainly don't understand how Manaka could be the centerpiece of whole group, she is more like a nuisance all the time not leading type).
Nov 15, 2013 11:14 PM

Jun 2012
What a great way to end the episode, especially with that nice OST, I got the chills =P

It was kind of awkward, Chisaki and Manaka. . .

, and Chisaki wants it to be like class 3-4 never-ending cycle =P

Nov 16, 2013 12:37 AM

Sep 2012
Manaka... you can almost do everything lol
Nov 16, 2013 5:29 PM
Jul 2013
How nice everyone has helped rebuild the wooden statue for Ofunehiki.
Nov 27, 2013 9:08 PM

May 2012
10:26 dat chibi

22:20 hihihihi〜

8/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Nov 30, 2013 5:26 PM

Apr 2012
As the NTR intensifies, so does my urge to vomit.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.