Hi there, MAL member. Welcome to my profile. If you wanted some informations about me, this is the right place. Or maybe you're just bored at the moment, and you're browsing pages randomly, then I hope mine will entertain you a bit.
“If you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.” ” - Jodi Picoult
- I became an anime fan thanks to "Another". No matter what anyone says, this show is great, this show is life. I only watched it on a whim, I wanted to try this strange think we called "manga" (even though the correct term to use is obviously "anime", but how could I know?), with their strange designs, big eyes... It looked pretty childish but, oh, horror genre, really? And I discovered that it wasn't that childish. Also that I liked it quite a lot. In the end, I'm here, with more than 150 anime completed !
- Naruto is my soft spot. I know it's bad. No need to tell me. But you know, I started when I was young (11), got attached to the characters, didn't pay attention to the flaws at that age... The art was even amazingly good from my little girl's point of view. I stopped it because the episodes were getting too much time to get released. But, when I actually discovered anime, I decided to watch this serie again.
- I prefer mature stuff. I dislike "kawaii moe moe" things. Give me some horror, some drama, some thrillers, some psychological stories and you will get a happy woman. However, I want a good storyline. Gore for the sake of guts, blood and screams is lame. Same for excessive drama. I just mention these genres as being my favourite ones because usually the best stories are among them in my opinion. I want to feel, to cry, to shake.
- Romance is ok when it's not mushy. When the show's good I can get really attached to the characters, and each episode would make my heart melt. I like it.
- My anime passion is a secret that I shamefully keep. Who could understand except other anime fans anyway? There are too many clichés about anime and japanese stuff. I feel coward not to share my interests.
- I'm an agnostic who is pretty harsh when it comes about religion. Let's not start a war here, but, believers are people I absolutely can't understand.
- I'm a university student. I've been pretty good so far so I hopes things go on well for me ! By the way if I don't answer to you, even if you saw I'm active on MAL, it's usually because uni keeps me too busy so I wait a moment when I'll be really relaxed to reply to my messages. And if I'm juggling with anime/manga, work and messages, I can't give a proper answer.
- I'm a big fan about conspiracies, theories and so on... No matter what they're about, it can be anime, cartoons, video games, politics, celebrities... If you have a good one, please share it with me. I already know a lot of them but I'm sure I'm missing out some good ones.
- Languages are great. I wanna learn them all. I can speak ... French (good news wow), English pretty well, Spanish not pretty well but I used to have a good level, Occitan (don't even ask what it is), and some Japanese words. Well, in Japanese, I know many things actually, but this is such a hard and different language that the amount of things I know is not enough yet to have a real conversation. I guess some of you will understand what I mean.
- My username actually is the french for the Pokémon "Espeon".
- I love night clubs. And doing shopping.
- I love sports (badminton, basketball and swimming especially). And cats, also.
- No one could tell I'm an anime fan, a video game fan, and a strange stuff fan. I don't have the looks.
- I wish anime protagonists were older and smarter.
Annnd I don't know what to say anymore. If you wanna talk, don't hesitate to leave me a message, I'll reply to it as soon as I have some time. Regarding random friends request, ehhh... It'll depend on my mood. Sometimes I feel like accepting them, sometimes I don't. Anyway, if you see these words, and plan to add me (I'm touched thanks), please talk to me before :)
Some of my favourite ED/OP:
In my opinion...
The best anime: ANOTHER (but it's a so much subjective taste, I explained why above)
The funniest anime:Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou hands down
The saddest anime: Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. Yes Clannad is nothing compared to that. *wipe her tears*
The worst anime: Hmm I'm pretty picky with anime so, tie between Amnesia and Diabolik Lovers. Well, I could say School day but I won't, because I just like the soundracks and regardless of how bad it is (rated a 2) I ... I kinda... Like the characters *runs away*
The goriest anime: Elfen Lied. Just wanted to puke. It's digusting and terrible. Please explain me how people who don't like horror claim they liked this one nonetheless. I do appreciate horror and couldn't stand it at all.
Best romance:Kimi ni Todoke. Too much kawaiiness for my little kokoro
Worst romance: Kaichou wa Maid-sama. Don't understand why this is so overrated.
Anime I know it's bad, very bad, but I like it anyway: *pls dont judge me* Naruto. I love the characters, I really do. Maybe if I had started now, I would have never watched more than 2 episodes. But I'm seeing it since I'm 11 so... I just can't drop it even if sometimes I just want to depress when there are 20 fillers in a row <3
Best anime plot: Monster
Believed it would be extremely bad, but it wasn't: Gyo. But don't watch it while eating. (Actually it's disgusting but I found it pretty entertaining and didn't get bored)
Believed it would be awesome, but it wasn't: NHK ni Youkoso
Most disappointing anime: Mouryou no Hako. It was so good in the beginning ! Why did it came that downhill?
! ATTENTION PLEASE ¡ I can take a pretty long time to answer messages and so on, but don't take it personally, there is no way I'd ignore anyone. I'm just pretty busy, so sometimes I just update my lists and leave. I don't like to rush when answering to people.