Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 25, 2013 12:09 AM
Dec 2009
she does not. she has a major role in the next arc of the manga, which is incomplete as of now. which is why they didn't animate the arc
Aug 25, 2013 12:25 AM

Oct 2012
A Loli!!!
Lol poor BiriBiri
That lolipop must be really tasty xD

Wow, Touma's mysterious friend as Gekota
Glad it ends well especially for Mikoto :)
Wow Railgun experiment? Lv.6 like Acceloli?

Lol @ preview

Araby said:
Not bad. Probably my favourite SoL episode so far, although that doesn't say much.

RediceRyan said:
Not bad, even if it was SoL. The animation is always great.

SoL, what is that stand for?
"Signature removed"
Aug 25, 2013 2:57 AM

Jul 2011
I'm not really a moe fan but Febri is damn cute
Aug 25, 2013 3:19 AM

Apr 2012
greenmush said:
Haha did not expect to see Aogami in this episode, he also did not really appear in much of the series so far. I wonder what the candy Febri is always licking taste like though, they say it is intense, so i wonder if it is sweet or sour or something :(

Aug 25, 2013 5:30 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Ray_Light said:

SoL, what is that stand for?

Slice of life probably.

Anyway, I can't help but see this plot going nowhere interesting so I personally think, the more of these moments the better because once they put this story in serious mode I think it's going to be pretty darn boring with the glasses scientists doing their bad guy thing.
Aug 25, 2013 6:43 AM

Mar 2012
RyuKirin said:
What happened to that Shokuhou girl? (the blonde lvl 5). Does she not play a part in the story until later or what ;o?

She doesn't really play a role until the Daihaseisai arc in the manga and she was only introduced in the manga right before that arc. Just so you know, that arc isn't being adapted in Railgun S. This is all filler.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Aug 25, 2013 7:58 AM

May 2011
Those Gekotas are so adorable, I like them over Febri. Although I have to admit she was cute as well. :P Loved that bit of Kino reading, lol.
Aug 25, 2013 5:57 PM

Aug 2011
Any episode that has Saten in a ponytail (and that bath scene. thanks jc staff) is a good episode for me. xD
Aug 26, 2013 1:02 AM

Nov 2009
Aversa said:
What kind of safety organisation is Anti Skill if you can't even contact them at night?

This is too minor a problem to call up Anti-Skill so late at night (in my opinion), Judgment is more responsible for these problems.

It's not like a fire or robbery is happening
Aug 26, 2013 3:42 AM

Aug 2013
Febri is adorable!I loved the part where Misaka thinks febri is going to hug her but steals gekota!
Aug 26, 2013 5:20 AM

Sep 2012
For an anime original character, I think Febri is quite successful and a good addition in the Railgun world.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 26, 2013 6:35 AM

Sep 2011
lol at the Gekota costume scene. 4/5
Aug 26, 2013 5:34 PM

Jan 2011
If they have to "identify" Mikoto, and vote on whether to use her in an experiment or not, then they are not up to the task. Even less when they are already preoccupied with another Level 5. We saw how the Level 6 Shift project went.

And Febri.. cute, but gets annoying fast.
Aug 26, 2013 6:07 PM

Sep 2008
Bdiah said:

"I can't call up Anti-Skill about it this late, either"

So Anti-Skill, the police force of Academy City, can't be bothered to help a lost child after their "working hours". And it can't even be that late as their is still a post sunset glow in the sky! After 8:30 PM, apparently, the police are headed home. Your on your own, citizens!

6:05 PM! Anti-Skill closes at 6:00. Whadda ya gonna do?

Aug 26, 2013 7:22 PM
Jan 2013
Why do I have a feeling that deciding to experiment on Mikoto will be will be something they'll regret shortly?
Finally, the pink finger puppet in the ED makes sense to me... maybe.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Aug 27, 2013 9:08 AM

Jun 2008
Was just me or did the skin tones at moments looked strange, especially Saten's.

X10A_Freedom said:
So the action stops and we got some slice-of-life banter. Batten down the hatches, the satisfaction rating for this anime and the overall rating is going to dive, dive, DIVE!!!

P.s. I find Febri adorable and I really love the banter between the Railgun girls.

For some reason banter in this show hardly bothers me. Is just relaxing and fun.

P.S The important part of the episode.
http://s19.postimg.org/c5yc2svpv/UTW_Mazui_Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_S_19_720p.jpg
Aug 27, 2013 1:51 PM

Jan 2012
Another boring episode. There were some nice parts, but still all in all - boring. Hope next eps will be more interesting, though I doubt it.
Aug 28, 2013 5:41 PM

Jul 2011
I want to throw up of so much cuteness.. Skipped half of the epi, was afraid of falling asleep.
Aug 30, 2013 1:47 AM

Aug 2008
Aug 31, 2013 12:07 AM

May 2011
Febri is too damn adorable. And whoa Aogami actually made an appearance.
Aug 31, 2013 6:18 AM
May 2012
Who are these mad scientists anyway at the end? Why are they after Febri? Is she actually a test subject or what? It's just... gets me curious.

Amarrez said:
Oh shit, Aogami Pierce. Episode saved.

Talk about appeared in one episode for a short time. IF only Shuchimikado (?) show up as well.
Sep 1, 2013 9:37 AM

May 2012
What kind of experiment? O.O
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 2, 2013 2:17 PM

Aug 2011
belatkuro said:
Dat Aogami Pierce in a Gekota suit.

That does it, I'm just going to enjoy this arc for the cameos and slight mentions of stuff in anything Raildex. Because I'm not really seeing anything that makes me excited for this arc. Febli is just one ball of loli moe that's not really interesting to watch. There are better blond lolis than her in Raildex. Saten is getting too much attention that makes it obvious she's the director's favorite. And I still can't accept what they did to Kongou's character and I cringe everytime she appears.
The bad guys of the arc aren't helping as well as they're really too cliched. There's not even any subtlety in their actions and they just scream "We're planning something bad." You might as well hang up signs that says they're the bad guys. I mean, he was just at the sidelines when those cleaning robots attacked and no one even noticed him. The gang was basically there afterwards. Just...ugh.

This sums up how I feel about this arc as well. Bland token character, bland cliched villains. I'm still bitter that Liberal Arc is being ignored. After being excited for each episode during the sister arc. I just feel no desire to watch these new episode, though I am still watching new episode just to keep up with what is happening.
Sep 14, 2013 12:47 AM

Apr 2009
One of those d'aww inducing episodes, huh. Not bad, it was quite enjoyable but not spectacular. I'd sure like to know the story why she's so wary of Mikoto, though. Nothing special about most of the (obvious) antagonists for this arc, looks like some run of the mill scheming scientists except for that one familiar head.

It doesn't help that because this followed the insanely difficult conflict in the Sisters arc, I can only get the feeling this would be a breeze for Mikoto (and friends) by contrast.

Oh, and cameo by Aogami Pierce from the Index side of things.
Sep 28, 2013 12:56 PM

Sep 2011
And yet another experiment on Mikoto. She really cant catch a break.
Sep 30, 2013 3:31 PM

May 2012
Febri is kawaii as hell just love these kind of blond haired gothic lolita's :3 Quite a decent episode but with only 5 episodes remaining I really wonder what will happen!
Oct 17, 2013 2:55 AM

Jan 2011
A watched this ages ago, but of course I forgot to update it due to MAL being down at the time.
So... yeah. Pretty normal episode I guess, nothing too special. Now I'm hearing stuff about people in space, I think major are incoming. x)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 31, 2013 10:56 PM

Jan 2010
Electromaster said:
And is Saten reading Kino no Tabi?

Dammit, every time I figure out the order of my favorite Railgun characters, something like this always changes it up.
Nov 14, 2013 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

All too cloying, I need a lolly child to say a bottle of Cynar! XD
Plot that exaggerate unbalancing the values ​​in the field, favoring the SofL at the expense of history, narrative can also go, as in this episode where the gags make up for the lack of a long way to go, but now we must objectively strike while the iron is hot ! ^ ^ "
Drawings and animations excellent. The pathos grows only in the final! What a pity! ^ _ ^
Dec 21, 2013 7:39 AM

Aug 2013

What a nice body.....^_^
Jan 8, 2014 3:18 AM

Nov 2012
damn this new girl! XD febri is really cute.. XD arghh..
and that moment when she got misaka's pink gekota XD
tbh I started to like gekota too now! XD especially when see rainbow gekota! XD
that moment when febri finally call "misaka" XDDD
oh kongou-san~~ :3
May 20, 2014 1:35 AM

Jan 2013
Loli likes more Kongou than Misaka.And she doesnt exist in any database...hmmm strange.
Hmm that scientist girl is in another group of crazy scientists?Because they don't look like good guys...
Wow so those robots tried to kill Febri,thats weird....
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 21, 2014 2:06 AM

Apr 2012
Febri hnnnnnnnng........

nice to see Saten-san play a motherly role

Jul 13, 2014 10:42 PM

Nov 2007
Aogami moment, totally random and totally lmfao.
Aug 13, 2014 11:23 AM

Feb 2014
Febri-chan is so cute. aww ^^
My favourite color is blue.

Sep 19, 2014 2:44 PM
Sep 2013
Febri and Misaka becoming friends. Saten in a motherly role. Misaka missing her frog puppets.
Sep 24, 2014 12:08 PM

Dec 2013
The kid knows which girl is the best ;]
Misaka butthurt because the kid doesn't like her - lmao xD
Funny episode.

Mills said:
Dat Saten fanservice though>

Approved.
Jan 6, 2015 10:18 AM

Aug 2013
EVIIIILL GLAAASSSEEEES DUUUDEE!!!
Ah yiiis, the good ol' evil glasses dude. Look at these glasses, they are truly terrifying.

Holy shit fuck, Febli is adorable as fuck :O
It made my heart melt when Saten and Uiharu were taking care of her. I want a spin-off... Saten and Uiharu daycare! :D

Poor Misaka, Febli really hates her D:
But fear no more! She's holding her hand in the OP! She'll become her lord and savior, and then she'll go to that cute and adorable orphanage where they'll visite her and be happy forever! Then, a few year later, Misaki and Touma will get married, have a lot of children and both Febli children and Misaka children will become super friend! :D
I may be a bit delusional....
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 2, 2016 2:19 AM

Mar 2015
Moegasm is very extreme in this episode, Damn!!!
I won't mind adding Febri as my little sister. I want more Febri-chwaa~~n <3

My favorite Saten-san can be a very good waifu material.

How dare that scientist try to kidnap my Febri????
I'm gonna stick Febri lolipop into that scientist ass!!

4.4/5
I need this kind of episode. Proud to be lolicon :3
Mar 30, 2016 8:33 PM

Mar 2015
*sigh* this arc is boring. I'm gonna put on-hold.

At least I know where that comment face on reddit came from.

Feb 15, 2017 8:03 PM

Dec 2013
Dat Saten fanservice!

Poor Misaka lol

Ok episode overall. I don't care too much for the kid.
Apr 18, 2017 4:55 AM

Sep 2014
They should display a warning before showing this episode because it gave me serious diabetes.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 4, 2017 9:33 AM

Mar 2013
Even though I don't read LNs, I'm kinda hyped about Aomine. I'm just fan of those low key hidden OP characters. Hope my hype is worth!

Eh after Sisters arc, I don't even feel motivated to watch this anime. Such a bore fest :c
Jan 27, 2018 5:57 AM

Apr 2013
Eh, I couldn't care less about that child. Will the whole arc be about her? I hope not.
Feb 8, 2018 10:53 AM

Sep 2012
Misaka gets no hug form her after saving her, Febri sure is savage lol
Apr 19, 2018 11:36 PM

Sep 2017
Man, this Febri is such a B****. She is really troublesome and I hate her. She is just taking the sad excuse for a child to do all her B****y biddings. I was glad when she got her childhood Gekota dream broken. But she deserves far more than that.

Another filler episode. They should really give Kongou-san the credit. She is the unsung hero for all her deeds and is clearly better than all other characters in the show.

Just, badass.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 2, 2019 10:59 PM

Dec 2014
wth is that Touma's friend from Index in that gekota suit?
Feb 17, 2019 12:50 AM

Aug 2017
The episode was a bit boring but at least Aogami's cameo was interesting.

Febri is cute. So, what is the relationship between her and the scientists?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 16, 2019 7:52 PM

Dec 2014
well... for now she is considered as a child error... but let's see who she really is
Feb 29, 2020 7:32 AM

Sep 2018
Very funny episode, thanks to Misaka and beyond. The narration becomes even more intriguing, but it is not as gloomy as the narrative arc of the Sisters, thank goodness. This episode is overall pleasant to follow.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by nanajp »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.