Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 20, 2013 12:02 PM
Apr 2013
And i dont get why people hate when character realistically react to killing people. I think it is stupid when they jump in all happy and it was only half an episode that she was pondering her situation.
Jul 20, 2013 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
Although I don't want to compare this to Madoka, I feel as though it's not really handling the dark themes it's presenting all that well. It feels rather rushed and awkward at times, especially with Akari's decisions as a whole. I'm having a hard time connecting to the characters as well. I like this series so far and think it definitely has potential, but I really hope it picks up soon because it's only scratching at the surface of the concepts it's presenting.
Jul 20, 2013 2:11 PM

Jan 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
Although I don't want to compare this to Madoka, I feel as though it's not really handling the dark themes it's presenting all that well. It feels rather rushed and awkward at times, especially with Akari's decisions as a whole. I'm having a hard time connecting to the characters as well. I like this series so far and think it definitely has potential, but I really hope it picks up soon because it's only scratching at the surface of the concepts it's presenting.

Her decisions are understandable for her personality, the consequences to those decisions are not and she should have to deal with the consequences. The police officer shouldn't have scared away the monster from those 2 children (why would it be afraid of the officer?). Therefore they should have died or significant effort or extreme luck was involved in their rescue to show just how dangerous and self absorbed her decision was.
BrotwoJul 20, 2013 2:15 PM
Jul 20, 2013 2:14 PM

Sep 2012
Go killing people Akari. It's for a better good.
Jul 20, 2013 3:25 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm, it was alright.
Somethings off though
Jul 20, 2013 3:31 PM

Nov 2011
More fire hair:

Jul 20, 2013 3:40 PM

Mar 2011
The moral dilemma that the protagonist faces is poorly executed. No trying to discuss it with her like normal people would, and rather than acting like a child that's been scolded I would have thought she'd be more emotional. Rather than it feeling like an actual issue that I could possibly identify with, the way they have executed it makes it seem more like this:
Protagonist: I don't want to kill anyone!
Teachers/Whatever: Shut the **** up, you have to kill them, because I said so.

It's so lazy. Green-hair's past is just introduced in a pusedo-flashback with talking shadows, which is an incredibly lazy technique. "Look, here's how people treated her, feel sad now", "now look, this is why protagonist is so important to green-hair". This is what I mean when I talk about the "tell not show" attitude to drama.

That's the word I've been looking for that sums this show up in one word:

Uncompelling.
Jul 20, 2013 3:59 PM
May 2013
Mystic-Paw said:
No reason to compare this to modaka. The story itself is stale as it is and this episode was a waste of time. Akari spent the whole episode trying to think of a way to not kill the human that got taken over, but ends up doing it anyway and accepting it....

yeah sure ,you wouldnt to the same , right.
try to think about something and if you dont find the solution you want you would simply walk away and let the train kill the woman and the child.... of course you would.
and she isnt really accepting it, she is just doing the only things she can do for now and that is killing them but remembering them so that they arent really forgotten.

InfiniteRufus said:
The moral dilemma that the protagonist faces is poorly executed. No trying to discuss it with her like normal people would, and rather than acting like a child that's been scolded I would have thought she'd be more emotional. Rather than it feeling like an actual issue that I could possibly identify with, the way they have executed it makes it seem more like this:
Protagonist: I don't want to kill anyone!
Teachers/Whatever: Shut the **** up, you have to kill them, because I said so.

yeah and because of this she tries to talk with the human as star wanted to kill him already, she only killed him after he said she should kill him, and she kinda had do do something, either killing him or let him kill a woman and child.
and even after that she stated tha she will always remember the people which she kills, unlike like the other who kinda seem to forgot about them ergo not entirly playing by there rules.
yuukiwrJul 20, 2013 4:04 PM
Jul 20, 2013 4:35 PM

Oct 2011
Now she bears the burden of those she kills

I still don't trust the raven and cat.
Jul 20, 2013 4:43 PM

May 2013
As expected, there is a lot more to the existence of Daemonia and Akari is special for being able to communicate with them. I wonder what these speaking animals are up to. I really liked that we also learned more about the other girls on Akari's team, especially their reasons for joining the organization.
Jul 20, 2013 5:23 PM

Oct 2008
Frontalbrise said:
I think, that Madoka is the wrong show to compare. The focus of Madoka were on the characters and their sad fates. The witches themselves were no sentient beings anymore who could've be saved from that condition. Also Madoka girls where still living normal lives, going to a public school and such.
When we want to compare Gen'ei then with shows about soldiers or soldierlike people in organisations who fight against monsters or aliens, where the protagonist discovers, that the monster are feeling beings too and just misunderstood in any way.
Gatchaman Crowds (as far as seems is now), Bokurano, Gantz and so on.

This.
Can we stop comparing it to Madoka simply because people died in it. Superficial similarities.

The focus of both shows are completely different.
Madoka was all about the twisted process in which mahou shoujo are created and used and was more about the journey to being one.
Genei is more about the morals questions surrounding mahou shoujo as murderers.

Although Akari's reasoning makes zero sense. I feel apprehensive about having to kill someone to save others. So instead of escaping from the scene, I'll just sit like a limp noodle just let the Daemonia kill me instead... Happened like 3 times now.

I love the visuals and the OST is amazing, but I'm just not feeling the characters and the pacing is pretty all over the place.

And can we stop flashing Fuyuna now? It's like what, the 7th time in 3 episodes? It's like they are trying to hit us on the head with a giant mallet, pretending like the audience can't feel empathy if it isn't explicity shown.

AnimeFan500 said:
Now she bears the burden of those she kills

I still don't trust the raven and cat.

I don't think they could have made it any more obvious. They might as well have said, "We are the bad guys." Now, if they did a surprise turn and made them innocent then I'd be impressed.
OmniknightJul 20, 2013 5:31 PM
Jul 20, 2013 5:30 PM

Nov 2011
Omniknight said:
Frontalbrise said:
I think, that Madoka is the wrong show to compare. The focus of Madoka were on the characters and their sad fates. The witches themselves were no sentient beings anymore who could've be saved from that condition. Also Madoka girls where still living normal lives, going to a public school and such.
When we want to compare Gen'ei then with shows about soldiers or soldierlike people in organisations who fight against monsters or aliens, where the protagonist discovers, that the monster are feeling beings too and just misunderstood in any way.

This.
Can we stop comparing it to Madoka simply because people died in it. Superficial similarities.

Madoka was all about the twisted process in which mahou shoujo are created and used and was more about the journey to being one.
Genei is more about the morals questions surrounding mahou shoujo are murderers.

Although Akari's reasoning makes zero sense. I'm about to kill someone. So instead of killing someone, I'll just sit like a limp noodle just let the Daemonia kill me instead...

I don't think it was a conscious choice so much as a moment of paralysis. She kinda got stuck and didn't know what to do and in those few seconds the thing managed to grab her.

And I too agree that aside from the generally sad tone this doesn't remind me of Madoka at all. It's almost conceptually closer to Darker Than Black than it is to Madoka.
Jul 20, 2013 5:37 PM

Oct 2008
neontaster said:
Omniknight said:
Frontalbrise said:

This.

Genei is more about the morals questions surrounding mahou shoujo are murderers.

Although Akari's reasoning makes zero sense. I'm about to kill someone. So instead of killing someone, I'll just sit like a limp noodle just let the Daemonia kill me instead...

I don't think it was a conscious choice so much as a moment of paralysis. She kinda got stuck and didn't know what to do and in those few seconds the thing managed to grab her.

And I too agree that aside from the generally sad tone this doesn't remind me of Madoka at all. It's almost conceptually closer to Darker Than Black than it is to Madoka.

I can see where you are coming from and initially thought it might just be that, but I just watched that scene right now and and she said "I'll just let... ". (I'll just let it kill me instead is rather strongly implied).
That and she physically lowers her sword, lowers her eyes and wait for the final blow.

Also remember in ep2 when she realizes she killed Fuyuna, she said she's rather have died in her place.
Jul 20, 2013 5:38 PM

Nov 2011
Omniknight said:
neontaster said:
Omniknight said:
Frontalbrise said:

This.

I can see where you are coming from and initially thought it might just be that, but I just watched that scene right now and and she said "I'll just let... ". (I'll just let it kill me instead is rather strongly implied).
That and she physically lowers her sword, lowers her eyes and wait for the final blow.

Also remember in ep2 when she realizes she killed Fuyuna, she said she's rather have died in her place.

Good point. Maybe it is because she was told it was her destiny (that's why she ran away initially), so she figured that was the only option she had left...
Jul 20, 2013 6:49 PM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
More deaths...

The feeling of the show trying to out-Madoka Madoka is even stronger in this episode.

Someone has to be the first, tough to follow a blockbuster in the same genre. But the weakness of this show is that it is a bit too conscious in what it does with everything, so not only are you correct, but your comment has twice the meaning. The show is a little too studied, a little too forced. It also borrows a bit too much from Sakura Taisen. The "transportation sequence" in episode two reminded me of the Sakura Movie.

The show really needs to develop its own voice if it wants to move discs. Right now it is watchable, but not re-watchable.
Jul 20, 2013 7:01 PM

Jan 2008
She is telling them that they might be able to be changed back but they dont want to listen good ep other then that.
Jul 20, 2013 7:17 PM

Dec 2012
neontaster said:
I know many people hate the character designs for this show but I really dig the whole style concept. It's its own thing and I appreciate that. Also fire hair = win.

People hate the character designs? It's the main reason I started watching this show. I think they are amazing.

People should stfu about this trying to be like Madoka, they were working on this before Madoka even aired..

It's still looking good 4/5, will continue to watch.
Jul 20, 2013 7:34 PM

Nov 2011
tsudecimo said:
neontaster said:
I know many people hate the character designs for this show but I really dig the whole style concept. It's its own thing and I appreciate that. Also fire hair = win.

People hate the character designs? It's the main reason I started watching this show. I think they are amazing.

People should stfu about this trying to be like Madoka, they were working on this before Madoka even aired..

It is a complaint I have seen quite often. I think it's kind of intentionally extreme but it works so well.
Jul 20, 2013 9:17 PM

Jul 2012
Lol, they trapped her in a dungeon. Wtf is this.
Jul 20, 2013 9:31 PM

Mar 2009
The reverse Death card made it's clear appearance after all, this is probably connected directly to some kind of enemy using this card since there are only 21 warriors but 22 tarot cards.
Jul 20, 2013 9:34 PM

Jun 2013
I'm actually kinda glad that it's not something like "Only Akari can heal them". Well, not yet anyways. I don't know about the future.

I still cannot get enough of that OP.

I really think that people are judging this series too harshly as a "Madoka clone" though. It's like saying that every series in the harem genre is a clone of ___. They're different shows with a similar genre. Nothing wrong with multiple series of the same genre.
Jul 20, 2013 10:04 PM

May 2012
This show would have much more impact if they just slowed down the pacing. Everything so far just feels like a trainwreck because of this horrendously fast pacing.

I had high expectations for this show but I'm not sure if I want to continue watching at this point.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Jul 20, 2013 10:21 PM
Oct 2010
tsudecimo said:
neontaster said:

I hate the character designs. They straight up look like 8 year olds. The other thing I didn't understand is, what right do they have to pursue, capture then imprison that girl?
Jul 20, 2013 10:50 PM

Sep 2009
RediceRyan said:
Hmm, it was alright.
Somethings off though

I feel the same way...not completely sure what the problem is though.

tsudecimo said:

Do you have a source for this? Not saying you're wrong...I'm just asking because I don't know. If what you are saying is true though, wouldn't that mean they started working on this show/manga/LN two and a half years ago?
Jul 21, 2013 12:46 AM

Nov 2012
Hmmm. Not sure about this one. I got a little bored during this episode. Still, it's really too early to judge the series.
Jul 21, 2013 1:00 AM

Mar 2009
saxophone15 said:
Do you have a source for this? Not saying you're wrong...I'm just asking because I don't know. If what you are saying is true though, wouldn't that mean they started working on this show/manga/LN two and a half years ago?

Dunno, I think he overshot it, the first time I've heard of this was in this from ANN.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-02-20/unnamed-original-anime-website-registered-by-aniplex

The site was as shown in the pic, there was only one rotating Sun tarot card and the domain was http://www.ilsolepenetraleillusioni.com/ (which redirects to the right domain right now)
Jul 21, 2013 6:00 AM
Sep 2011
This week on Madoka Comparisons: The Animation our protagonist fails to save the person who's been turned into a monster of the week, we have in-fighting between magical girls, and we now see for certain that these monsters exist on a plane outside of what normal humans can see.

I find it unsettling that they would shakle the poor girl and forcibly take her back to the base. The brown woman in particular is starting to irk me with her coldness.

Also, there's apparently a body dangling from the monsters with a bag over it's head. I kinda wondered why no one thought to cut it off... Odd.

And while I can understand where Seira is coming from, attacking Akari is pushing it a little too much. I swear, can I have one character voiced by Eri Kitamura who doesn't have a stubborn, hardheaded attitude?

The most disappointing thing so far was Luna's backstory. It wasn't even elaborated on, they just flashed a few scenes to make us pity her and then gave us more Akari shipping.

I like that Akari is struggling morally with this, but isn't just standing around and crying the whole show like a certain other dark magical girl show protagonist. Or rather I'm glad this world doesn't screw Akari over so badly that she has NO CHOICe but to sit on the sidelines and cry.

All in all a weaker episode than the last, but still I'm liking this fairly well.

4/5
Jul 21, 2013 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
RLinksoul said:
This week on Madoka Comparisons: The Animation our protagonist fails to save the person who's been turned into a monster of the week, we have in-fighting between magical girls, and we now see for certain that these monsters exist on a plane outside of what normal humans can see.

I find it unsettling that they would shakle the poor girl and forcibly take her back to the base. The brown woman in particular is starting to irk me with her coldness.

Also, there's apparently a body dangling from the monsters with a bag over it's head. I kinda wondered why no one thought to cut it off... Odd.

And while I can understand where Seira is coming from, attacking Akari is pushing it a little too much. I swear, can I have one character voiced by Eri Kitamura who doesn't have a stubborn, hardheaded attitude?

The most disappointing thing so far was Luna's backstory. It wasn't even elaborated on, they just flashed a few scenes to make us pity her and then gave us more Akari shipping.

I like that Akari is struggling morally with this, but isn't just standing around and crying the whole show like a certain other dark magical girl show protagonist. Or rather I'm glad this world doesn't screw Akari over so badly that she has NO CHOICe but to sit on the sidelines and cry.

All in all a weaker episode than the last, but still I'm liking this fairly well.

4/5

I'm sure we'll get more on each character's backstory... hopefully...
What that moment in Luna's backstory did bring to the equation is how mahou shoujo are perceived in the world: as murderers and untouchables. Kind of heavy handed though.

I don't think you really grasped the reasons behind Madoka's actions if you thought she was a completely passive character... Madoka Magica is about the process of becoming a mahou shoujo. If she become one in episode 1-3, there would be no story...

This week on Madoka comparisons: NONE! But movie 1 and 2 blu-rays are releasing this week! Time to see how the pacing is affected by a movie format!
OmniknightJul 21, 2013 7:14 AM
Jul 21, 2013 7:12 AM

Nov 2011
skudoops said:
I hate the character designs. They straight up look like 8 year olds.

It certainly fits into the category that I call "anime extreme," kinda like Shiki. But I felt like the crazy character designs worked there perfectly and so far they are working for me here too.
Jul 21, 2013 8:36 AM
Dec 2010
Frontalbrise said:

I 100% agree. Comparing this with Madoka is like comparing potatoes to oranges. This show obviously has a point of its own, even at this stage.

From this episode, we can see that Akari got her resolve to kill the Daemonia from the fact that when she hears the voice of those possessed say,"Save me", what they really mean is "Kill me please". Think about it. The whole doubt of killing Daemonia started when she head "save me" and she understood it as "save the possessed person from the Daemonia". That was what lead her wrongly and caused her to make the mistake and thus get thrown into the dungeons. In the end she found that the ones possessed realize their own actions and have already made the decision to punish themselves via death. It was only that the possession from the Daemonia that prevented them from doing so, instead they continue to be hosts for the Daemonia, committing actions they have long since regretted but because of this reason cannot stop. Thus, what the possessed ones truly wished for is an end to their existence. That was the "save me". It is more like "save me from being unable to commit suicide".

It has the same connotations of doctors performing euthanasia on patients who do not wish to suffer(or whose loved ones do not wish to let them suffer if the patient in question is in permanent comatose).

skudoops said:
The other thing I didn't understand is, what right do they have to pursue, capture then imprison that girl?

Considering that the anti-Daemonia organization probably is part of those illuminati organizations that control the world from the shadows, it's not hard to logicize them being given such power. Not to mention the otherworldly powers they wield via the tarot cards. It's like asking why the Power Rangers are allowed to lock people away on their own accord. Because they can. And they can do much more than just that. Thus I don't think anyone is even going to dare going up against them on this.
newnarJul 21, 2013 8:47 AM
Jul 21, 2013 8:58 AM

Jan 2013
more deaths ;__;

but really good episode, great action and fights :D
Jul 21, 2013 9:03 AM

Jul 2012
The pacing is almost right now. Could still slow down a bit.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jul 21, 2013 9:28 AM

Jun 2010
She killed it in the end anyways. Dafuck.

MC really sucks unless she transforms to her badass mode.
Jul 21, 2013 9:55 AM

Sep 2012
Good episode. I will be happy if she finally can't help them.
Jul 21, 2013 12:36 PM

Feb 2013
Lol did the monster guy make the wheel get stuck in the tracks or was that just a coincidence, the teacher didnt want to die alone so she was gonna take that last kid with her, this show is more dark than i thought lol
[/url]
Jul 21, 2013 1:20 PM

Jan 2013
Was this episode any better than the last 2 ? Please tell so I can know to drop it.
Jul 21, 2013 1:29 PM

Jun 2012
Mostly boring episode, besides the ending.

Jul 21, 2013 2:59 PM

Jul 2010
A pretty nice episode, I must admit that I liked this one. Awesome OST btw.

symbv said:
More deaths...

The feeling of the show trying to out-Madoka Madoka is even stronger in this episode.

Got the same feeling myself.
Jul 21, 2013 3:27 PM
Sep 2011
Omniknight said:

I don't think you really grasped the reasons behind Madoka's actions if you thought she was a completely passive character... Madoka Magica is about the process of becoming a mahou shoujo. If she become one in episode 1-3, there would be no story...

Ah the typical "You didn't get the point of the show." Defense. Always fun. I really don't think I should have to explain the entire plot of the series just to point out that I prefer a magical girl protagonist who doesn't stand on the sidelines and cry the whole show, or one who actually has a personality.
Jul 21, 2013 3:43 PM

Apr 2010
It's obvious this mahou shoujo anime has a darker plot than most other mahou shoujo anime it was the same for Madoka.
And it's safe to assume that this is trying to go even darker than Madoka.

Judging the characters i see a few possibilities where it will go wrong.
Ginka doesn't seem to fully understand the danger she is facing which makes me to think see will do something to make things go wrong in a future episode or she will get seriously hurt herself.
Seira has a harsh personality and she seems to have difficulty accepting Akari she already attacked her when Akari did something she didn't like.
The possibility of her killing a other member of the group or organisation is high which could be a other factor of things going wrong.
Luna is very insecure and it seems she has a multiple large burdens resting on her shoulders she might crack at some point.

Their are multiple possibilities in this anime of things going wrong it might also be a combination of things going wrong.
Honestly i am really looking forward of what else this anime is going to bring us.
Jul 21, 2013 4:21 PM

Jan 2011
NeverSleep said:
The reverse Death card made it's clear appearance after all, this is probably connected directly to some kind of enemy using this card since there are only 21 warriors but 22 tarot cards.

I think "The Wheel" (Fate/Fortune) or "The World" (Universe/Existence) is the card outside of the avatar process since either card could be considered to reference something that is more powerful and transcends the rather simplistic conflict between Tarot aspects that's supposed to be the kickstarter for this series. Since the use and interpretations of the Tarot seem to be (perhaps aptly) at the level of a middle-school novice reader (with distinct fluffy bunny tendencies) I wouldn't take anything too seriously that they offer as an explanation.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 21, 2013 4:38 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
rodac said:
Since the use and interpretations of the Tarot seem to be (perhaps aptly) at the level of a middle-school novice reader (with distinct fluffy bunny tendencies) ...
Made me laugh! :)
Jul 21, 2013 5:32 PM

Oct 2008
RLinksoul said:
Omniknight said:

Ah the typical "You didn't get the point of the show." Defense. Always fun. I really don't think I should have to explain the entire plot of the series just to point out that I prefer a magical girl protagonist who doesn't stand on the sidelines and cry the whole show, or one who actually has a personality.

I'm personally having trouble with the idea of your typical mahou shoujo protagonst having personality actually... Considering they all cry and are shy and innocent, I don't see how that's different from Madoka in that regard. However, she was never entirely passive and she steps up to plate at the end of it too. To be honest though, she's not my favourite character either, since I see her a foil for the other characters.

But your preferences are your preferences. I wasn't trying to start an argument just to be clear since you got all defensive.
OmniknightJul 21, 2013 5:39 PM
Jul 21, 2013 5:44 PM
Sep 2011
Omniknight said:

I'm personally having trouble with the idea of your typical mahou shoujo protagonst having personality actually... Considering they all cry and are shy and innocent, I don't see how that's different from Madoka in that regard. She steps up to plate at the end of it too. To be honest, she's not my favourite character either.

But your preferences are your preferences. I wasn't trying to start an argument just to be clear since you got all defensive.

Well since your opinion on "typical" magical girl shows is so negatively biased, you probably haven't seen too many, but I could name at least twenty traditional magical girl protagonists with more personality than Madoka.

But again... that's the point. She's an ordinary nothing special girl with no real hopes of dreams. The thing about Madoka is... that's her whole personality for over half the show. Combine that with her being more of a bystander for much of the show and you have a less than desirable protagonist for someone like me who enjoys seeing magical girl characters put their hearts into everything they do.
Jul 21, 2013 7:46 PM

Jun 2013
Boring episode, except for the end. The story has yet to make me actually give a shit about the characters or story. I think I'll just drop this.
Jul 21, 2013 8:16 PM

Feb 2013
This series has been in production hell since at least Comiket 80 in 2011 and had the working title "Genei no Messiah"/"Blood of Fortune" initially, predating the airing of Madoka. Quick google search of those names shows archived announcements, characters, etc.

It's possible the script was pushed further into darker territory after Madoka's insane success, but I'm going to guess that with the working title Blood of Fortune the series wasn't going down a happy path to begin with. We'll never really know.

It's unfortunate that this show will never be given a chance living in the shadow of Madoka. Not saying this is AOTY or it's breaking new ground or anything, but it's its own thing and is watchable as a mahou shoujo series (christ almighty that first episode was a colossal trainwreck though).

Dunno how the character design and art style is so polarizing. I'm personally enamored with it and really despair that there's not going to be much in the way of fanart for this series.
Jul 21, 2013 10:14 PM

Apr 2013
Some what trying to be like Madoka? with the animals and the girls hesitation
Jul 21, 2013 10:19 PM

Apr 2013
Barion-Zara said:
VioLink said:
neontaster said:

It looked cool when she did her running attack.

Loved both those scenes too. Dat hair :D

Yes the scene of her running absolutely amazing.
Jul 21, 2013 11:09 PM

Jul 2012
Honestly, the only thing that connects to "Madoka-Magica" besides Aniplex's involvement is the "battle barriers" (and where the girls can only see it's Daemonia form) and the "gritty" magical girl theme...

On top of that, I really like Luna more. I love her child form with that bonnet.. What a cute baby!
timerrabbitJul 21, 2013 11:16 PM

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

65 by BadMeme »»
Aug 10, 2022 4:57 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

49 by SuperGalaxy211 »»
Apr 11, 2020 8:29 AM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

83 by removed-user »»
Oct 2, 2019 6:26 AM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

54 by tokidoki921 »»
Sep 10, 2019 1:01 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

100 by Dthomas22 »»
Jan 5, 2019 3:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.