Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 17, 2013 7:30 AM

May 2009
Kuraaiiya said:
Are you retarded? So there's no reason because they haven't shown it yet? I've read spoilers and I know why she likes him, don't just assume there is no reason at all because they didn't show it immediately.

And it was briefly foreshadowed in episode.

~pui
Feb 17, 2013 8:38 AM

Oct 2011
Eita at the beginning was hilarious!!
Ai is quite likable, she's cute too.
Signature
Feb 17, 2013 8:46 AM

Apr 2010
Fuyuumi is pretty easy to read it was obvious she was lying about the boyfriend and it's obvious she has a crush on Eita she is also very shy and she yells when she gets angry.
Her behaviour was also like the typical tsundere i liked her behaviour tho.
I think this anime needs something to spice it up a bit and that's where Fuyuumi comes in i guess.

Chiwa and Masuzu ganging up on her wasn't very nice of them but she did provoke it in a way and let herself be provoked in telling that lie as well.
She has to become honest at some point tho.
Feb 17, 2013 9:15 AM

Mar 2011
Kuraaiiya said:
Are you retarded? So there's no reason because they haven't shown it yet? I've read spoilers and I know why she likes him, don't just assume there is no reason at all because they didn't show it immediately.

Now, I'm sure that reading through the thread was probably quite a bit too much effort for you, it's quite a lot of words, so I'll kindly leave you this quote from earlier.
InfiniteRyvius said:

Hey, many harems don't bother to given reasons, the characters just do and you're supposed to accept that.

That said, I'm sure this will series may bother to give us a reason, although, if Hime is anything to go by, the reason shall be shite. No, really. Like, the romance between him and Chiwa is a case of "childhood friends always fancy the protagonist" and for white-haired-san, she's falling for him simply because she's remained in his presence for a long time, that's not really a reason is it?

No really, it's not is it?

I'm just saying, don't just assume I didn't say anything on it at all because it didn't show it in this page of the thread.
Feb 17, 2013 9:51 AM

Apr 2011
Ai-Chan was annoying but I think she will be likeable towards the end of the series. I like Kaoru, he is likeable and a good friend but its too bad he doesn't have an love interest.

The other two girls I could care less about but Eita's childhood friend is okay.

Can't wait to see how this movie theater into a war zone turns lol.
Feb 17, 2013 10:11 AM
Feb 2013
Oh, do I h8 that new arrival.
Feb 17, 2013 10:55 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, Ai is freaking crazy! Kaoru kept trying to help her too, I feel bad for him. xD

Feb 17, 2013 11:23 AM

Jan 2010
InfiniteRyvius said:
This new girl is tedious, she has one personality trait and they just ramp it up to eleven. It's Character Exaggeration to the max, and it's rather annoying.

My favourite character is now the male lead's best friend, because he's actually not a tool, yet still nice. I feel sorry for him, why does he have no love interests? oh wait, the reason's obvious. Sucks to be the non main character.

While I haven't really thought about it, I've always had the impression that if Kaoru was interested in anyone, it would have been Eita.

Eita did a good job of being dense when it came to eating lunch with them. Not even the toothpicks with hearts registered with him. Kaoru has his work cut out for him. But I liked how Eita thanked Fuyuumi for being willing to eat dinner with him.

While she has her charms, she does boil over into annoying territory at a rather low temperature. I'm sure she'll become more appealing though.

But Masuzu is still the best of them all. It was amusing how she explained her new tone when speaking to Eita at the Cafe Vertu. Why hide it when they're alone together.
Feb 17, 2013 12:25 PM

Oct 2012
kenshin_sama said:
BULLDOG266 said:
Tsundere's will never die, no matter how bad and how annoying they may be...

Don't you have two tsundere characters in your favorites list?
Actually I think he has atleast 3, and he has rie kugimiya in is favorites.
Feb 17, 2013 1:03 PM

May 2011
AnimeHAwk616 said:
kenshin_sama said:
BULLDOG266 said:
Tsundere's will never die, no matter how bad and how annoying they may be...

Don't you have two tsundere characters in your favorites list?
Actually I think he has atleast 3, and he has rie kugimiya in is favorites.

I decided to leave out his score for Toradora and having KugiRie in his favorites because that would involve making an assumption. Sure, these two facts do support the idea that he does indeed like tsunderes, but they aren't hard evidence that he does indeed like them. For one, Toradora can be enjoyed for something other than the tsundere romance (even if it is the most prevalent aspect in the series). Also, KugiRie doesn't always voice a tsundere character and she can do an excellent job on non-tsundere roles (something like Gintama, Rizelmine, and Nyaruko).

I only went with his character favorites because they are an obvious indicator that he does indeed like tsunderes. Speaking of that, where do you see 3? The only tsunderes I see on his list are Makise Kurisu and Misaka Mikoto.

Edit: Oh yeah, Takamura Yui is one of them, isn't she? I almost forgot since I don't really care for the Muv-Luv anime.
Feb 17, 2013 1:19 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, this show is so terrible. Ive seen this story and characters million times already. You'd think they come up with something new already?
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Feb 17, 2013 2:33 PM

May 2012
ah know we've got a tsundere.. well mainstream but hey i like tsundere :3
Feb 17, 2013 5:21 PM

Jun 2012
zansabarshadow said:
Wow, this show is so terrible. Ive seen this story and characters million times already. You'd think they come up with something new already?

It's called

Feb 17, 2013 8:28 PM

Dec 2011
Uberchu said:
zansabarshadow said:

It's called

Even if the LN is good, he's talking specifically about the show, that is, indeed, shit, so calm your tits a little if possible.
Feb 18, 2013 12:23 AM

Mar 2012
I like tsundere who can change from tsun to dere like a remote switch.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 18, 2013 12:36 AM

May 2012
Whooo Kayano Ai's character finally surfaced
and the story is starting to get painful for me to watch to see 4 girls falling in love with a guy
but then it'll most likely be a harem in the end :c
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Feb 18, 2013 2:19 AM

Feb 2012
sedrick123 said:
Did anybody notice when Eita got the text from Masuzu it was like the imperial march from star wars? any way it was an ok episode I enjoyed it.

I noticed that to. It was fitting considering who was texting him. Anyway an okay episode for me, don't know how I feel about Ai yet.
Feb 18, 2013 3:44 AM
Feb 2013
Ai has become my least favorite character after Chiwa.
Feb 18, 2013 5:54 AM

Jun 2011
To be honest, while I do like Ai's backstory (I'm a huge sucker for childhood friends xD), I do feel this series would've done much better with just Masuzu and Chiwa. They were doing great with just tension between the two of them, but now having thrown in two others, things are beginning to feel uncomfortable. They could've had a full-blown romance, but instead went for a harem. The knowledge that Eita will eventually need to choose between four rather than two girls leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

They've still managed to pull off some of my favorite scenes this season though. So much potential which would've done better with just two girls, but oh well.
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Feb 18, 2013 7:50 AM
Jul 2011
Just out of curiousity, isn't the song played in the background when Fuyumi's walking right behind Eita is "Kagome Kagome"?
Feb 18, 2013 5:19 PM

Jan 2010
Wow, Ai is the first decent character in this anime!

There must be something in pink-haired tsunderes...
Feb 18, 2013 6:55 PM

Jan 2012
himecchi, the quiet girl with sexy approach lol
while fuyuumi is a more like tsundere type lol... kinda interesting in some way
Feb 18, 2013 9:53 PM

Oct 2010
Ai's dere mode is deadly...
Feb 19, 2013 12:26 AM

Jun 2012
Good episode, can't wait for the next.
5/5.

Feb 19, 2013 12:28 AM
Jul 2012
akhpower said:
Just out of curiousity, isn't the song played in the background when Fuyumi's walking right behind Eita is "Kagome Kagome"?

mhmm
Feb 19, 2013 3:45 AM
Jan 2010
Best girl coming through.
pink motherfucking hime cut
Feb 19, 2013 5:46 AM

Dec 2012
Finally one episode where nothing comes out from MC's notebook, lol. A-chan is extreme tsundere I guess, but so far none of the 4 girls are really likable. If I have to give my own personal scale its Masuzu > Ai > Chiwa >>>>>>>>> Hime.
Feb 19, 2013 10:25 AM

Sep 2012
akhpower said:
People often confuse that melody played at pedestrian crossing as "Kagome Kagome". In fact it is a different children's tune named "Touryanse"
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 19, 2013 12:42 PM

Dec 2011
I really hope for harem end for this series.
Cuz I feel sympathy for all Eita's girls.
Feb 19, 2013 10:54 PM

Apr 2010
I'd say that's an appropriate ringtone for Natsukawa. It's perfect for when it goes off you say "...shit."

Feb 20, 2013 1:59 PM

Sep 2012
Finally. A male best friend character who isn't completely obnoxious, perverted, or otherwise a complete fucking loser. He is able to hold normal conversations with people, and doesn't flip out for no reason. With the little screen time he's had, he is easily my favorite character.

Red_KeysFeb 20, 2013 7:14 PM
Feb 20, 2013 7:13 PM
Nov 2010
Haha, strangely, my favorite girl is already Ai-chan. She's so sweet! XD lol.
Feb 21, 2013 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Ai-chan is my favourite girl for Eita but for some reason I think if he ends up with anyone it will be Chiwa.
Feb 21, 2013 10:13 PM

May 2012
Ai is probably my favorite of the girls now, can't wait to see more of her.
Feb 22, 2013 5:16 PM

Aug 2008
Red_Keys said:
Finally. A male best friend character who isn't completely obnoxious, perverted, or otherwise a complete fucking loser. He is able to hold normal conversations with people, and doesn't flip out for no reason. With the little screen time he's had, he is easily my favorite character.

Ahahaha, your signature fits perfectly. Thanks for the laugh and I completely agree. Male characters that aren't stupid are so hard to come by in anime nowadays...
Feb 23, 2013 11:20 AM

Feb 2013
my favorite part

Feb 23, 2013 6:03 PM

Nov 2011
Hime and Ai are the best characters of this anime by far xD
Feb 25, 2013 1:10 AM

Oct 2009
Red_Keys said:

I think we will reach that point, soon.

azzuReFeb 25, 2013 1:16 AM
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 26, 2013 11:16 PM

Nov 2007
I like the new girl, but she's going about this the wrong way. I mean okay you like him so you lie about having a boyfriend then act like a bitch? that ain't gonna work.

I still hate chihuahua. some childhood friends are fine, but she is just annoying. don't really like Hime so far either.
Feb 28, 2013 7:15 PM

Jun 2011
InfiniteRyvius said:

On another note, I'm not sure what I hate more in a harem, when the girl likes the protagonist for no reason (like Pink) or if the reason is so pitiful it's a sad excuse for a plot (Hime). I think that I'll go for the pitiful reason being worse, since the show is just making excuses.

You should've dropped the show if you don't like harem lol, I couldn't see how you would be entertained by a show (harem makes the show, show makes the harem) you don't even like.. In fact, you shouldn't even started on this
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 2, 2013 9:15 AM

May 2011
I was going to drop this, but Ai kind of renewed my interest in the series. I guess I'll try one more episode.
Mar 5, 2013 12:34 PM

Jun 2012
At least Ai isn't a total bitch. I'm growing apart from this anime though.

Still, Chiwa is the best.
Mar 6, 2013 10:42 AM

Oct 2009
A-chan confirmed for worst tsundere.
Mar 6, 2013 10:43 AM

Dec 2012
Aurorae said:
A-chan confirmed for worst tsundere.

She becomes the best character later on.
Mar 7, 2013 5:38 PM

Jun 2012
I FEEL..FEEEL LIKE R-RUNNINNGNGGG~!
Apr 8, 2013 7:04 AM

Sep 2012
AI is to proud for her own good, cant admit she lied front of them LOL
Masuzu is plotting something interesting, but i hope nothing to cruel like she did with Chiwa (that date)
Apr 15, 2013 2:15 AM

Sep 2012
The ringtone of Eita's phone XDDD
Apr 21, 2013 10:20 AM

Oct 2011
Ai really is one of the extreme tsunderes, though of course that's not the best kind of tsundere.. :/ Well, she is definitely cute and so.. I wonder how long she is going to keep the boyfriend act up :o Though it was kind of stupid that there other two suddenly came along when they were in the restaurant.
Apr 26, 2013 12:43 PM

Jun 2008
InfiniteRufus said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
tsudecimo said:
ihateeveryone said:
tsudecimo said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
So why does she like him again?

Did the show just forgo the formalities on this one and just go "yeh okay she just likes him because he's MC-kun" and didn't bother to think up a reason? Lazy.

are you stupid ? they are gonna tell us later , you talk like she was introduced from the first episode .
nitpicking in a harem anime.....geezz

Uh, people usually expect an explanation when you have a girl suddenly being tsundere. That isn't even nitpicking.

the anime isn't over is it?
i said nitpicking because the dude from ep1 of this anime keeps rampling on about every small thing i don't get what he was expecting watching this..
Yeah, the whole tsundere act was for comedy. They're most likely going to give us an explanation later, or else that would be a very short character arc.

But the MC had a flash back of watching fireworks with a girl, so maybe that was her??? And maybe she was the one who asked him out in kindergarten?? I've seen the whole memory loss of childhood friend so many times, so I'm guessing they're childhood friends, but he forgot about it, and seeing her after many years, doesn't recognize her.

Hey, many harems don't bother to given reasons, the characters just do and you're supposed to accept that.

That said, I'm sure this will series may bother to give us a reason, although, if Hime is anything to go by, the reason shall be shite. No, really. Like, the romance between him and Chiwa is a case of "childhood friends always fancy the protagonist" and for white-haired-san, she's falling for him simply because she's remained in his presence for a long time, that's not really a reason is it?

No really, it's not is it?

I believe you guys are slow up there. She liked him since long time ago and she went on a date with him seeing the fireworks and stuff. Then she moved away and it seems she found him again in high school. No i don't know this from manga, oor novels nor have i seen next episodes yet, it's there in these episode if you payed some attention and have a working brain.
Apr 29, 2013 11:52 PM

Jun 2012
Don't you just love the people that complain how bad the show is but continue to watch it only to have something to bitch about in the Episode Discussion forums?

On a side note, I'm enjoying it so far. I mean I wasn't expecting a Clannad like storyline but its still entertaining. Besides, theres nothing wrong with cliches when its enjoyable.
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.