Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Feb 4, 2013 11:53 AM

May 2010
Dunno how to feel about this episode. Previous were usually decent but now... They changed my favourite Haruka's route scene! My memory is pretty blank about many events of LB! game, but I remembered everything about this one - hell, I've been loooking forward to this! Still remember two Haruka's, both acting like - it's me! No, it's me, Riki-kun! both with shocked faces, so the player didn't have a clue what's is going on there. Now they made Kanata acting like Haruka for, I don't kniw, about 10 seconds? And after that she has that 'just according to my plan' face, and Midori-like smile. And no rain scene after that! Which fitted ti that scene in the novel so much. Why, WHY.
I'm not even talking about not visiting Haruka's house. Which was one of more important scenes after all. Not even mentioning cell phone cg or cleaning the floor cg. Anyway - I'm rather dissappointed :(
Feb 4, 2013 2:12 PM

Nov 2009
im calling some switched at birth mess right now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2013 3:59 PM
Jul 2011
I think maybe futaki kanata will join the little busters.
Feb 4, 2013 5:37 PM

Dec 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Limechan said:
We pretty much know that Rin route and Refrain will be left for a second season, but what about Kurugaya?

I've seen many comments saying her route should be left for the 2nd season, but I disagree. I think her route should be the last one of the 1st season, somewhat connecting both. The question is if there'll be time to do so.

This should be on the Anime - VN discussion thread. Anyway,

Episode 18: Haruka's ending arc.
Episode 19-21(Or 22 for obvious reasons): Assume this will be Kud's arc or Kud's arc contains 3(Or 4) episodes.

And we have 5(Or 4) episodes remaining so what we can only do is to assume what are they going to do on those remaining episodes.

-- If this is a double post, blame the fucking MAL lag.

Mmmmm... I watched Ep.18 preview and it looks like Haruka´s arc will have finally 4 episodes... I´m not 100% sure, but it looks like that will happen...

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Feb 4, 2013 8:00 PM

Sep 2011
TimeToRepent said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Limechan said:
We pretty much know that Rin route and Refrain will be left for a second season, but what about Kurugaya?

I've seen many comments saying her route should be left for the 2nd season, but I disagree. I think her route should be the last one of the 1st season, somewhat connecting both. The question is if there'll be time to do so.

Episode 19-21(Or 22 for obvious reasons): Assume this will be Kud's arc or Kud's arc contains 3(Or 4) episodes.

And we have 5(Or 4) episodes remaining so what we can only do is to assume what are they going to do on those remaining episodes.

Mmmmm... I watched Ep.18 preview and it looks like Haruka´s arc will have finally 4 episodes... I´m not 100% sure, but it looks like that will happen...

I don't think so because on the preview,

And most likely, I think we'll get friendship end instead of family end.

Feb 4, 2013 8:57 PM

Jun 2011
finaly this anime is becomin good.
first 5/5 episode
Feb 4, 2013 9:00 PM

Dec 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
TimeToRepent said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Limechan said:

I don't think so because on the preview,

And most likely, I think we'll get friendship end instead of family end.

Oh. Well, i would like so much see a family ending (and start crying like a motherf*cker), but well, if we `ll get a non-emotive friendship ending, J.C will have done it: They´ll have pooped the best arc in the serie until now (for me)...
Or maybe not, but we´ll know it this saturday.
TimeToRepentFeb 4, 2013 9:09 PM

Feb 4, 2013 9:51 PM

Dec 2012
TheGreat1s said:
Kanata needs to get bitch slapped.

And that happened ;D.

Feb 5, 2013 5:54 AM

Jun 2011
Looking forward for "brilliant" adaptation of last 3 routes, Kengo episode, baseball match and refrain from JCStaff. 18 ep - end of Haruka route, therefore on everything what I've listed they've got 8 (!!!!!!) episodes!
Feb 5, 2013 6:43 AM

Aug 2011
why are people still thinking JC is going to shove refrain into season 1...
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Feb 5, 2013 7:31 AM

Jan 2013
Funya-Usagi said:

Because most people here aren't as active as we are, showing up once a week at most, reading like 5 posts, making 1 or 2 then repeating the cycle.

Since they didn't read the news or discussions here... well, without proper information, you can conclude pretty much anything ^^
Feb 5, 2013 10:05 AM

Apr 2011
Wow. Just wow! This episode is amazing.

When Kanata disguised herself as Haruka, they really, really do look alike that it's hard to believe that they came from different fathers. They're more like came from one father.

Of course it's not just about those two being twins is amazing. I feel that Haruka is really blessed with a lot of good friends to help and back her up.

I also wonder, why Kanata is also surprise of Riki dropping that chiffon cake of the floor and saying 'do you like me' all of a sudden. It would be fun to see Haruka disguised as Kanata to fool everyone.

Anyway, looks like Haruka's arc will finally conclude next episode.
Feb 5, 2013 10:06 AM

Dec 2012
Funya-Usagi said:

Because they think there will be only 1 season...

Feb 5, 2013 1:04 PM

Sep 2012
mfw they add a ton of backstory left out in Haruka's route, add more to the situation with Futaki and Haruka, elaborate on the family customs, and include the
done perfectly next episode.

Seriously, if it wasn't for the execution of that last point in the episode, I would be ok with this story, since it was extremely long in the VN. I admit Haruka's only at the top of my hilarious best female friend tier. (I think it's obvious who's at the top of my waifu tier list)
Vladz0rFeb 5, 2013 9:19 PM
Feb 5, 2013 10:47 PM

Jan 2010
I am still playing the visual novel, but Haruka route is similar to Kyou route in Clannad but opposite. Instead of caring their sister, we have hatred (Of course, don't quote me on this)
Feb 6, 2013 5:37 AM
Jul 2012
polke45 said:
I am still playing the visual novel, but Haruka route is similar to Kyou route in Clannad but opposite. Instead of caring their sister, we have hatred (Of course, don't quote me on this)

I always thought Haruka as the Kyou route counterpart
Absurdly long? check (mostly this)
Twins? check
Rain Scene? check
Overshadowed by Tomoyo / Kurugaya route? check
Feb 10, 2013 8:49 AM

May 2010
I guess Futaki got some contact lenses, because her eyes are a different colour from Haruka's, but now both of them have blue eyes. I'm wondering if maybe this means that Futaki's father is Saigusa, but that's just speculation, since obviously I'll have to wait until the next episode to see what this is all about.
Feb 12, 2013 6:29 AM

Aug 2011
Amazing ep! It may be the most gripping yet, I was glued to the screen throughout and I don't think that's happened previously.

This is more along the lines of what I expected of this show. Bloodline mysteries are always interesting to me. I'm enjoying Saigusa's arc much more than the rest so far.
Feb 17, 2013 1:32 PM

Dec 2009
What an evil smile. I really think both are suffering, gl Riki.
Feb 23, 2013 4:44 AM

Sep 2009
So I guess a paternity test isn't a thing in Little Busters.
Mar 14, 2013 3:17 PM

Oct 2012
Well, that ending was a little bit meaningless when she wasn't dressed as her in any of previous scenes but otherwise this ep was good.
Mar 16, 2013 3:36 AM

Jan 2011
This was the best episode so far imo, faith in J.C. Staff restored!
I was amazed by this but, unfortunately, I didn't get that emotional.
I'm really looking forward to more now.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 3, 2013 6:37 AM

Feb 2012
Hm...

I wasn't a fan of Haruka just completely telling everyone about her past. It's usually more elegant if done through flashbacks; the old 'show, don't tell'. I'm really getting the idea that the visual novel is much better, so I'll probably play it once I get my new computer (running both Mac OS X and Windows).
Apr 3, 2013 8:45 AM

Dec 2012
Kamio-chan said:
Hm...

I wasn't a fan of Haruka just completely telling everyone about her past. It's usually more elegant if done through flashbacks; the old 'show, don't tell'. I'm really getting the idea that the visual novel is much better, so I'll probably play it once I get my new computer (running both Mac OS X and Windows).

Actually, Haruka explaining her past happened in the VN as well, except in that she's only talking to Riki and she goes really crazy and like, pushes him against the wall and stuff, screaming at him.
Apr 3, 2013 12:18 PM

Feb 2013
Seano299 said:
Kamio-chan said:
Hm...

Actually, Haruka explaining her past happened in the VN as well, except in that she's only talking to Riki and she goes really crazy and like, pushes him against the wall and stuff, screaming at him.

Yeah it gets a little extreme, let's just say she breaks down a few times.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Apr 7, 2013 1:00 AM

Oct 2012
Question : How she could change her eyes color? (Futaki)
Well, maybe contact..
Maybe I shouldn't bother myself with trivia things..

Just poor Haruka :(
"Signature removed"
Apr 25, 2013 3:58 PM

Aug 2009
Wafu! (lack of words from mind getting butt-raped over 9000 times)
May 11, 2013 3:36 PM

May 2012
Great development on this chapter, some really interesting this, I especially loved that twisted ending, I do wonder why she did that, lets find out next!
May 27, 2013 5:39 PM

Sep 2011
The ending was like wtf, was this her first time or did we actually see Kanata sometimes?

Damn, Haruka's past is really sad, I can't stand seeing that poor, little and young Haruka ;_;
So the girl with the bruises was Kanata after all. At least I think that's what Kud saw. I wonder if she actually wanted to help Haruka in a way, by taking beating herself as well.

So I heard they pretty much changed most of Haruka's route? That's a shame :( This is already kind of intense, so I can't imagine how intense that would be. Haruka snapping multiple times and going yandere :O
I can't compare, but this is pretty good so far though.
RazielZeroMay 27, 2013 5:43 PM
May 28, 2013 3:44 AM

Sep 2012
RazielZero said:
The ending was like wtf, was this her first time or did we actually see Kanata sometimes?

Damn, Haruka's past is really sad, I can't stand seeing that poor, little and young Haruka ;_;
So the girl with the bruises was Kanata after all. At least I think that's what Kud saw. I wonder if she actually wanted to help Haruka in a way, by taking beating herself as well.

So I heard they pretty much changed most of Haruka's route? That's a shame :( This is already kind of intense, so I can't imagine how intense that would be. Haruka snapping multiple times and going yandere :O
I can't compare, but this is pretty good so far though.[/]

Most intense route in the VN, aside from Refrain imo.
Jun 12, 2013 8:23 PM

Jan 2013
New best episode yet.
Very emotional and pretty well done.
Jul 18, 2013 12:17 AM

Nov 2012
damn kanata is so evil now -_-
everybody talking about the rain scene.. I think it is really dramatic XD

next episode.. I'm really curious about this !
Sep 14, 2013 1:12 PM

Sep 2012
Fuck you Futaki Kanata, bitch.
Oct 21, 2013 4:50 AM

Aug 2012
Man, it is getting super serious now.
Jan 13, 2014 7:02 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Mah! Interesting episode, I find that some things are a little crazy but in other speech Saigusa can also spin. It seems a little too lacking in impact in the first part of the narrative, but then it takes me really.
The fact that it does not prepare what you see is the biggest mistake that has made ​​the series unappetizing, but this time is better.
The fact of having two fathers we can be, but how can they be twins? From what we see shows that are homozygous twins, but that has not been said ... oh! I have read on the web if such a thing is possible.
Drawings not bad, interesting finish! * _ *
Jan 27, 2014 10:32 AM

Jun 2011
LOL Why do I have a feeling that this is more complicated than it looks? Maybe Futaki is actually Haruka and Haruka is actually Futaki? o.O Somewhat like Higurashi?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 15, 2014 10:48 PM

Aug 2013
Futaki should go die in a fire -_-
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 9, 2014 6:45 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, what an interesting episode! This arc is slowly starting to be my favorite of the series. I feel soo sorry for Haruka suffering from all this. Futaki should just die in the pits of hell! What a heartless bitch!
Aug 28, 2014 10:28 PM
Jul 2018
So a woman can get twins by doing a threesome, didnt know that :v
Sep 24, 2014 10:08 AM

Aug 2013
Woah, that episode have gone full evil. That family is evil. Futaki plan to copy her sister is fucked up. Everything is fucked up.

Anyway, that family look damn awful. It sound a bit like that family in Hirugashi (you know which one I'm talking about if you've seen the show). Those caste systems are so wrong...

I honestly didn't knew that when two people slept with one girl, they could both have babies born as twins... But how is it possible to know which one is from who?! That's what I don't get.

Like I thought, it wasn't Futaki who distributed the pamphlets.

Kud have obviously saw Futaki scars when she got out of the shower. Maybe she'll tell the other Little Busters and it will bring them a little closer to the truth.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 13, 2015 2:29 PM

Feb 2013
Best episode yet! This is key! Twins from different fathers? Is that possible?... Just googled it and yeah that's a thing. It's called heteropaternal superfecundation. Wow. That's amazing. haruka has a tough past. Jeez. It also looks like Kanata has it tough too. She's got bruises all over! That twist at the end. Kanata dressed as Haruka. I didn't even noticed. Onto the next episode.
Oct 12, 2015 10:18 AM

Apr 2011
Twins from different fathers ?

is that even possible ?

nvm the guy behind me answered my question lol
Nov 30, 2015 4:14 AM

Mar 2010
I was wondering the same as above but glad it got answered

It felt a bit odd since they went from im k and happy mood to im sad again mood.. Up and down up and down. Im curious about kanata now and why she just did this..

A bit rushed but thats ok to me at least since i dont like it to be too dragged on but some scenes could use some extension like the scenes about her past.
Jan 9, 2016 1:44 PM

Jan 2010
i'm so glad i haven't played the VN so i can whine like most of you people...wtf.

It was a great episode...and that school leader is evil and ingenious, i think we all know who's her daddy, haha

5/5 and that was Maeda finally getting to his great side of writing
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Feb 24, 2016 7:59 PM
Feb 2009
holy Kanata wants Riki's D lol
Jan 2, 2017 10:38 PM

Sep 2015
Dam sad life that both of them have. I hope both of them find happiness. Why did Futaki disguise herself at the end(pretty sure she wore blue contacts).
Jul 10, 2017 10:13 PM

Dec 2013
That was a sad backstory...

That trick at the end was just horrible.
Jan 28, 2019 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
The drama episodes really are not even almost as good as the comedy episodes.
Aug 9, 2020 5:00 AM

Feb 2018
So, Futaki is Haruka and Haruka is futaki, shit
Jun 12, 2021 1:46 AM

Jun 2020
Haruka really had a cruel fate ever since she had a child sadly she was the one who has to embrace all of it

Gladly the Little Busters is there to accompany her in these dark times, So she confronted one of her assumed father about who is their actual daughter but they thought that it would be better if she didn't know

Kanata doesn't get treated as well as I expected, they had a little conflict when Riki and Kanata talked little bit, what is Kanata up to now this time.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.