Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2013 5:59 AM

Aug 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

It's obviously completely changed from the VN version so im not gonna compare anymore. ok episode, somewhat rushed.

only thing is... Are they SRSLY not going to do the rain scene?!?!!? SRSLY??
Funya-UsagiFeb 2, 2013 6:03 AM
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Feb 2, 2013 6:01 AM

Nov 2011

THIS SMILE. Well, isn't that just something. Oh and did I mention that Haruka looks cute as a kid in that preview? Yup :p

Feb 2, 2013 6:03 AM

Sep 2011
Funya-Usagi said:

only thing is... Are they srsly not going to do the rain scene?!?!!?

It was hinted on the 2nd trailer that they will do the rain scene.

Feb 2, 2013 6:04 AM

Jul 2010
Kanata sure has something up her sleeve...
Feb 2, 2013 6:04 AM

Apr 2012
Except the sudden "Slow Curve" BGM which spoiled the mood in the baseball clubroom scene, I think this episode was finely done with good animation - really fluid first-half.
inuvivoFeb 2, 2013 6:07 AM
@inuvivo on twitter!
Feb 2, 2013 6:06 AM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:

Feb 2, 2013 6:07 AM

Aug 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
Funya-Usagi said:

Did you see the preview for the next episode? after she's caught disguising herself as haruka it's broad daylight and the whole little busters gang is with them.
Feb 2, 2013 6:08 AM

Nov 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
Stark700 said:

Oo
Feb 2, 2013 6:10 AM

Feb 2012
Funya-Usagi said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Funya-Usagi said:

Did you see the preview for the next episode? after she's caught disguising herself as haruka it's broad daylight and the whole little busters gang is with them.

was it not you that posted the episode previews >.> it clearly tells us there is a rain scene...
smilewolfyFeb 2, 2013 6:18 AM
Feb 2, 2013 6:11 AM

Sep 2011
Funya-Usagi said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Funya-Usagi said:

Did you see the preview for the next episode? it's in broad daylight and the whole little busters gang is with them.

Actually, I haven't watch the episode yet. But then, the rain scene would be on the very first part on the next episode so it wasn't hinted in the next episode preview.

smilewolfy said:

was it not you that posted the episode previews >.> it clearly tells us there is a rain scene...

There.

BTW, that link should be on spoiler tags just in case.
TennoujiFeb 2, 2013 6:14 AM

Feb 2, 2013 6:14 AM

Aug 2011
smilewolfy said:
Funya-Usagi said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Funya-Usagi said:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=521077&show=240#msg19376201

maybe they'll put it somewhere else but the preview clearly showed that it was broad daylight.

just watch the episode and report back, it's extremely different from the original
Feb 2, 2013 6:16 AM

Feb 2012
if i remember correctly, in the VN didn't it suddenly turn dark and cloudy after:
Feb 2, 2013 6:16 AM

Dec 2012
Funya-Usagi said:
smilewolfy said:
Funya-Usagi said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Funya-Usagi said:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=521077&show=240#msg19376201

maybe they'll put it somewhere else but the preview clearly showed that it was broad daylight.

just watch the episode and report back, it's extremely different from the original

Where is the episode anyway? Did the stream close, or is it still up?
Feb 2, 2013 6:18 AM

Aug 2011
wait for it on himado. streams didn't record it
Feb 2, 2013 6:18 AM

Dec 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Then probably the rain scene would be on the "4th episode" of Haruka's arc? :O

According to the episode descriptions, the rain scene is ep 18 and then we'll most likely get our conclusion episode 19.
Feb 2, 2013 6:21 AM

Sep 2011

But in all seriousness, obviously the rain scene will be on episode 18.

Whether the next episode preview will be all about broad daylight or not. Besides, it's just only a preview so it doesn't affect me because of the contents about episode 18.

Feb 2, 2013 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
Seano299 said:
Sa-chan_ said:

According to the episode descriptions, the rain scene is ep 18 and then we'll most likely get our conclusion episode 19.

This is sort of my impression after reading through that. I'm assuming it will take place in episode 18 and maybe episode 19 to conclude the arc as the description doesn't seem to look like a definite finish for the arc.
Feb 2, 2013 6:26 AM

Aug 2011
just a heads up, this route changed up pretty much all the Riki/Haruka development.

there isnt really any more kanata bullying, or pissed off haruka
theres no headphone scene
no house visit scene
in fact there is never a scene where Riki is alone with Haruka
they changed the scene in the classroom with yandere mode haruka to friendship talk

the reason why i don't think theyre going to do the rain scene is because it'd feel out of place by the way they've been doing this so far. Especially since this episode ended with Kanata already being found out that she's disguised herself, they wouldn't start an episode with the rain scene right away. it'd be weird.. which is why they changed it around to include some sort of friendship retaliation with the group.

it's really, really different but w/e i guess it works somewhat and developing friendship is never really that bad.. just don't classify this as haruka's route.
Funya-UsagiFeb 2, 2013 6:31 AM
Feb 2, 2013 6:31 AM

Nov 2011
Feb 2, 2013 6:31 AM

Feb 2012
*waits for the Kud route so Funya can calm down* :3

EDIT: eh they changed it that much 0_0 I'm really curious to see how they do next weeks episode more than this one now
Feb 2, 2013 6:33 AM

Aug 2011
Stark700 said:

Feb 2, 2013 6:34 AM

Nov 2011
Wow.

Well, I'll be rewatching this episode again in 720P for better quality when it debuts. I thought latest episode was okay overall.
Feb 2, 2013 6:35 AM

Aug 2011
aka this part

the episode wasnt bad.. i see what theyre trying to do now. its just not haruka's route.

edit: raw's up

http://himado.in/128186
Funya-UsagiFeb 2, 2013 6:43 AM
Feb 2, 2013 7:11 AM

Sep 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Funya-Usagi said:

It was previewed here:
Contains some other route ending spoilers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFN4Cmh8bas

Go to 1:01 to see it, but CAREFUL, there are BIG KUDRYAVKA ROUTE SPOILERS.

Just look at this pic if you want to see rain scene pic without kud spoilers:
http://i.imgur.com/HJhIXcU.jpg
Feb 2, 2013 7:14 AM

Dec 2012
After watching the next episode preview, I can tell that they'll have the rain scene. Look carefully at some of the shots and you'll see one of Riki, completely wet. Also note that in the VN it wasn't raining from the start. It began raining after Haruka found out that Kanata was impersonating her.
Feb 2, 2013 7:14 AM

Feb 2012
After watching the episode I must agree it was quite different, but it was still good :D same as i said about last weeks episode, you gotta enjoy Little Busters anime as it's own thing :)

Seems like they really are trying to make Kanata not look so bad for when they eventually do her route :O and the next episode preview, now i think this will just be 3 eps :/
Feb 2, 2013 7:17 AM

Sep 2011
Great change for a friendship end IMO. I like the scenes with chains, pretty. c: Looking forward for more.
"Now's the time for you to run towards the day you awaken from this dream."

~Boys be Smile
Feb 2, 2013 7:19 AM

Aug 2011
smilewolfy said:
After watching the episode I must agree it was quite different, but it was still good :D same as i said about last weeks episode, you gotta enjoy Little Busters anime as it's own thing :)

Seems like they really are trying to make Kanata not look so bad for when they eventually do her route :O and the next episode preview, now i think this will just be 3 eps :/

pretty sure it's 3 eps. theyre already confronting the dad together.

(at least they didn't include haruka's wardrobe malfunction she calls her outfit)
Feb 2, 2013 7:27 AM

Sep 2011
They keep pulling emotional faces/reactions(I.E. Riki's emotional reaction while listening to Haruka about her past) to call it a drama(Had the same feeling on Chuunibyou) and it's not a good thing.

Also, I LOL'ed when Rin suddenly ran about 0.5 second gap after Haruka ran. I was like 'Huh? HUH? LOL.'

But then again, we heard the bullshit Air-like OST once again on this episode. Couldn't help myself to facepalm.
TennoujiFeb 2, 2013 7:30 AM

Feb 2, 2013 7:30 AM

Aug 2011
yea the running scene was incredibly awkward LOL.

what i don't get is, why are they watering down the drama so much.. why don't they just go balls out with the tears and screaming?

even if there is the rain scene, they're not going to include that part and i don't rly remember much else besides that moment.
Funya-UsagiFeb 2, 2013 7:36 AM
Feb 2, 2013 7:37 AM

Sep 2012
Can you guys all comprehend Japanese? ;_;
I wasn't under the impression that Sa-chan could speak it.

I was really looking forward to the Cake switcheroo from the Visual Novel, but I'm not sure what the new plot is even going to be lol.

LB is still entertaining, I'll settle. I'm more interested in Little Busters than the other 18 ongoing anime I started watching from Fall and Winter, so whatever. All the other shows are like herp I've seen this >9000 times except for Jojo.
Feb 2, 2013 7:38 AM

Jan 2013
Still waiting for this to upload, I was wondering though has this really differd off from any of the other canon sources majorly, or have any of those got a final ending as of yet? Ehh just reply to that bit with spoiler tags, or a link of where I can find what I need to know if you don't mind please.)
Feb 2, 2013 7:42 AM

Sep 2011
Vladz0r said:

Not that I could comprehend Japanese but I can easily read atmospheres so that's why I was able to understand most of the scenes on Sasami's, Kanata's(Though barely), and Saya's path.

Feb 2, 2013 8:00 AM

Sep 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Vladz0r said:

Not that I could comprehend Japanese but I can easily read atmospheres so that's why I was able to understand most of the scenes on Sasami's, Kanata's(Though barely), and Saya's path.

Ah, what a pro! :>
You discuss some things on here as well as if you had been able to understand the Japanese.

I'm pretty meh when it comes to something like that, and I'd probably like to spend my time watching it fully, but that's some inspiring commitment :>
Feb 2, 2013 8:09 AM

Sep 2012
I would say one should not comment an episode, at least not without some disclaimer, unless you actually understand the dialogues. Otherwise it would not be fair, neither to the anime nor to the readers who read the comments. I would say any claim of understanding a scene without understanding the language spoken should at least be qualified, otherwise people would just doubt how much is really being understood.

So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 2, 2013 8:11 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
I would say one should not comment an episode, at least not without some disclaimer, unless you actually understand the dialogues. Otherwise it would not be fair, neither to the anime nor to the readers who read the comments. I would say any claim of understanding a scene without understanding the language spoken should at least be qualified, otherwise people would just doubt how much is really being understood.

Yeah, I think if you read the VN (especially if you read it recently) and know the events, then you could probably understand the goal of 90% of the dialogues without knowing the individual words.

I can't even find a raw on nyaa.eu. I don't remember the site people go to to watch it on Japanese stream early, and I usually just wait for subs so I don't have to rewatch it. I'm trying to work on my VN and Manga backlog.
Feb 2, 2013 8:13 AM

Sep 2012
Vladz0r said:
Yeah, I think if you read the VN (especially if you read it recently) and know the events, then you could probably understand the goal of 90% of the dialogues without knowing the individual words.
Perhaps, depending on how much of the anime sticks to the VN. My point is just that it is better to be a bit more cautious when commenting on an episode without understanding the dialogues spoken there. At least some disclaimer saying that comments are being made without understanding the dialogues would be helpful.

Vladz0r said:
I can't even find a raw on nyaa.eu. I don't remember the site people go to to watch it on Japanese stream early
It's on himado.in though.
symbvFeb 2, 2013 8:18 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 2, 2013 8:32 AM

Sep 2012
They kept some plot accuracy. I am excited, despite how abridged it is.
Feb 2, 2013 8:36 AM

Sep 2011
No one in here did say something regarding to the dialogues on this episode, is there?

Feb 2, 2013 8:40 AM

Sep 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
No one in here did say something regarding to the dialogues on this episode, is there?

Didn't really see any.
I wish they included the cake that Haruka made
Feb 2, 2013 8:50 AM

Sep 2011
Vladz0r said:

I wish they included the cake that Haruka made

It's on this episode but it's kinda rush if you stick your knowledge as a VN player though it's kinda well executed at least.

Feb 2, 2013 8:53 AM

Sep 2012
I want to see it subbed, but overall it doesn't seem as bad as I expected.
Feb 2, 2013 10:55 AM
Jul 2012
Vladz0r said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Vladz0r said:

Ah, what a pro! :>
You discuss some things on here as well as if you had been able to understand the Japanese.

I'm pretty meh when it comes to something like that, and I'd probably like to spend my time watching it fully, but that's some inspiring commitment :>

I just read the kanji and some hiragana, since I can read Chinese, speaking of Chinese, subs(CN) are up.
blasterionFeb 2, 2013 11:02 AM
Feb 2, 2013 4:49 PM
Jul 2012
So the English sub is out but no one is posting.....
Feb 2, 2013 4:52 PM

Sep 2012
My body is ready, my download is not.
Feb 2, 2013 4:57 PM

Sep 2011
blasterion said:
So the English sub is out but no one is posting.....

Came out like 12-15 mins ago and people still need to download. Download was slow for like 7 mins cause of zero seeds.
Feb 2, 2013 5:03 PM
Jul 2012
I thought episode was good, rushed but the bases were covered. And that's all I can ask for. And of course my favorite scene next episode!
Feb 2, 2013 5:09 PM

Sep 2011
Idk how to describe what I think this episode. It was okay, I guess? Rushed though, still covered mostly evertything..

3/5 for episode.

Lol @
TyrelFeb 2, 2013 5:19 PM
Feb 2, 2013 5:36 PM

Aug 2012
So the rain scene will be on the next episode? An okay episode for me but I think it was rushed a bit though.
Feb 2, 2013 5:36 PM
Jul 2012
Tyrel said:
Idk how to describe what I think this episode. It was okay, I guess? Rushed though, still covered mostly evertything..

3/5 for episode.

Lol @

You gotta take advantage of the whole twin thing you know.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Funya-Usagi - Jan 5, 2013

185 by little_raven »»
Feb 20, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.