Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 4, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Minami just love to tease Tsubasa whenever she gets a chance lol.

Still, I like how she's already building into her own future career path. We almost got kiss scene before they were interrupted. Yup, one of those episodes to get away from the school environment and enjoy life. This show doesn't seem to be able to move away from the cold weather though. Tsubasa even caught a flu but Minami takes care of him like a housewife lol
Mar 4, 9:41 AM

Dec 2021
Matsuo doesn't know it yet, but he's already part of Tsubasa's harem.

Matsuo, a classmate who finally reconciled with Minami, takes Tsubasa, who helped him with his troubles, on a fishing trip as a gesture of gratitude. While fishing together with Minami, who happened to be there, the group discusses makeup. Tsubasa is surprised to hear Minami talk seriously about wanting to study abroad in the future to learn about beauty. Later, when Tsubasa catches a cold and feels lonely, Minami appears out of breath to visit and cheer them up.

No Tsubasa, you're in a harem now... you should've been mad at Matsuo, not thanking him. But it's good to see Tsubasa hanging out with a male friend. And of course, every romcom needs a cold episode. Tsubasa's request was so cute, I want more of that. I'm glad to see Minami getting more attention lately. This episode reminded us why Minami is the best. At first, I thought it would be about Sayuri or Rena taking care of Tsubasa, but it was adorable seeing Minami rush to his house.

Second year, here we come.
IzanaSolosMar 4, 3:56 PM

Mar 4, 10:29 AM

Mar 2021
It was so sweet of Minami to rush over to Tsubasa's house to take of him when he got sick she is such a sweetheart.
Mar 4, 10:39 AM

Feb 2021
To think that Kirito would ask for advice about girls
Isn't using someone else's lip balm kinda unsanitary lol? And I think that scene of Fuyuki going for a kiss is just Tsubasa's imagination.
Quite wholesome episode. Like it when there is some screentime reserved for the MC's friends in romance anime. + the usual getting sick and being cared for.

Edit: Okay, I guess the lip balm thing isn't that unsanitary
EmbientMar 4, 11:34 AM
Mar 4, 10:46 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
What I really like about this anime is the good vibes of the characters. I just wish there was more depth in both the characters and the story. Unfortunately, I will soon forget about this simulcast.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Mar 4, 11:26 AM

Apr 2023
I know for the most part people don't usually root for the main girl but damn you guts to admit Fuyuki is pretty likeable.

Mar 4, 11:34 AM

Jan 2023
Some progress is made in this fun and cute episode :)
Mar 4, 12:07 PM

Feb 2014
Putting aside Matsuo's certainly familiar voice, this episode was pretty sweet. Matsuo himself did a good job in making up for his rudeness towards Minami a few episodes ago and has changed my opinion of him. Not only that, but it was nice for him to invite Tsubasa for some smelt fishing and, along with Minami, the trio had a great time. The lip balm moment was a good highlight where both Tsubasa and Minami got real close to each other. I knew this was going to get interrupted, but part of me wished it didn't. XD

However, Tsubasa ended up catching a cold mainly thanks to him taking off his jacket while fishing. Luckily for him, Minami was there to personally look after him, with permission from his grandmother. Once again, the moments he had with her was sweet, with Minami going as far as to touch his forehead with her own just to gauge how hot his cold was.

The wholesomeness was very strong overall. It makes me want more and more!
Mar 4, 12:58 PM

Apr 2022
a twink joined the group! I swear the way they were interacting with each other reeks of BL bait
Mar 4, 1:26 PM
Sep 2020
Sweet episodes, expecially the last part
Mar 4, 1:55 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Along with the coming of White Day also comes that red headed lad Matsuo’s redemption, I like that he wanted to apologize for his rude comment back on Valentine’s Day, and of course Tsubasa is the man to help him do it, although he only gave the simplest of answers lol, but really it was good advice. And along with the lads giving back to the girls, Matsuo was able to get back on good terms with Fuyuki who had forgotten about his comment anyway, as well as Akino who overheard the apology, I’m happy for the lad.

And with Matsuo’s newfound friendship with Tsubasa, the two of them decided to go ice fishing which let me tell ya, incredibly based of this show to become a fishing anime lol, and they even threw Fuyuki in there to make it even better, of course fishing with the boys would have been good too. And although the fish weren’t biting at first, they did eventually get come catches and even had a fish fry right there on the ice, really wish I was with them rn lol, and it also made me want to rewatch “Slow Loop” and “Diary of our days at the Breakwater”, two banger SoL fishing shows. And the fun didn’t end there, because Tsubasa managed to catch the deathly anime cold and while that isn’t fun by itself, he did get a visit by Fuyuki which made for a great scene, poor Tsubasa didn’t even remember what went down tho lol,
Mar 4, 1:55 PM
Mar 2022
They were so close to kissing I was scared someone was gonna see them and I got second-hand embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mar 4, 2:09 PM

Nov 2017
Fuyuki ship has sailed big time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Mar 4, 3:48 PM
Sep 2021
seeing Minami look after Tsubasa was really cute ๐Ÿ˜€. The rest of the episode was kind of slow but still enjoyable
Mar 4, 4:43 PM

Sep 2018
The way the episodes are lined up in a seasonally appropriate manner is so satisfying! It was a good call to air this in winter.

Shiki is such a good kid he's got even Matsuo wrapped around his finger now, lol. Even though I appreciate characters having humane contradictions, the gap between the protagonist's pure, gullible behavior and average virgin teenager train of thought™ can make him feel a bit unconvincing and inauthentic at times – the two traits aren't written in a way that would allow them to clash in a natural manner.
Mar 4, 4:57 PM

May 2019
Somewhat uneventful episode although the fish tempura did look pretty good and so did the food that Matsuo's mom made.

Side note, it's kind of funny how Tsubasa got sick even though he mostly wore a jacket when fishing and a sweater for a brief moment whereas Minami goes to school in typical gyaru attire and doesn't get sick, maybe it's some type of gyaru built up resistance.
Mar 4, 5:10 PM

Sep 2023
I did not think we would see MC talk to a single other male character in this anime but suddenly, a wild classmate appeared on white day! Smelt fishing was fun and we almost got a kiss but damn are colds so over the top in anime it's crazy, always on the verge of death!

Alfredo-Sauce said:
Side note, it's kind of funny how Tsubasa got sick even though he mostly wore a jacket when fishing and a sweater for a brief moment whereas Minami goes to school in typical gyaru attire and doesn't get sick, maybe it's some type of gyaru built up resistance.

Fun fact there is no correlation between catching a cold and not wearing enough clothes!
Mar 4, 5:15 PM

Sep 2015
I don't usually post, but I've been into this series lately, and actually liked the change it made from the manga. I know this an anime thread so ignore if you don't want to know/care.

Really nice episode, my favorite parts of this story are seeing TsubaMina getting closer. Minami so dang sweet.
Mar 4, 5:23 PM

Apr 2022
she'd do anything, and that's what bro asked.
Mar 4, 5:31 PM
Mar 2023
They skipped the bathroom scene because it was too ecchi lmao
Mar 4, 6:22 PM

Jul 2022
Tsubasa is a good guy, helping Matsuo fix things with Minami and Sayuri after the Valentine's Day disaster. Also, Tsubasa tried her best to give them gifts for White Day, although I think it was a bit unfortunate that she didn't give her cookies to Rena, she even gave some to Matsuo, and Matsuo seems to have changed his attitude towards Tsubasa ๐Ÿค” .

The day of fishing started out super calm, but it was obvious that Minami was going to bother Tsubasa. That almost kiss scene, though, I'm not sure if it was supposed to be a joke, but, fortunately or not, Matsuo barged in.

And it was time for that classic scene where the protagonists take care of each other. It's a cliché, sure, but it's always nice to have in an anime.
Mar 4, 6:23 PM
Oct 2019
Matsuo redemption, i also think he was really rude on the valentine day.

Kinda weird our MC didn't gave any of those Senbei to Rena senpai?
Not even mentioned about her once, kinda makes her irrelevant right?

The more episodes i watch this Anime, the more i realized this is just a promotion for Hokkaido lol
Mar 4, 6:33 PM

Nov 2021
Was it just me or did anyone else really enjoy the music in this ep? especially during the lip balm scene
Mar 4, 7:05 PM

Jul 2016
Didn't expect Matsuo to be such a likeable dude. Him apologizing to Minami was unneeded since he never knew about her Valentine's Day fiasco but it was still nice to see him reflecting on his past actions. A very human behaviour, I must say.

Another nice episode. Second half felt a bit slow but the Tsubasa x Minami interactions definitely made up for it.
Mar 4, 8:25 PM

Aug 2014
More moments like that last part and it would be great ;]
the anime feels like Hokkaido trip advertisement ;d
(ใฅ๏ฟฃ ³๏ฟฃ)ใฅ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใ‚ญใ‚น (´๏ฝกโœชωโœช๏ฝก๏ฝ€)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 4, 10:45 PM
Apr 2013
EP 9

I was just thinking. the other time it was february, and well exams aside, it should be almost april. hmm. like japan school year starts in april right? though it shouldnt be too big of a deal. or is it

They made a big deal out of valentines the other time and now, its been awhile but march eh

Reminder that its ep 9 by the way

Aaand the ep is over.
Kinda sad we didnt get much sayuri or rena. its kinda like that. still it feels a bit lopsided, even if minami is a good girl
Still 3 more eps to go. Maybe next time we'll actually get to see
Mar 4, 11:53 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I thought that the last few episodes were a bit meh and not transcendent but this one was a great return to form. Minami and Tsubasa finally had a some alone time and did you classic MC is home alone sick things that have been seen a thousand times.
I hope that anime is not reflective of japanese society in general when it comes to taking care of ill people. Every single time someone is burning up with a fever they put the heaviest duvet they can manage on top of the person in question. Overheating is a thing.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 5, 12:45 AM

Aug 2017
Stark700 said:
This show doesn't seem to be able to move away from the cold weather though

Yeah but he is talking about spring now, so the season will change. First we had to see all the Hokkaido cold weather stuff I guess.

Lovely show.

Pustul said:
Fun fact there is no correlation between catching a cold and not wearing enough clothes!

Yes there is.
Mar 5, 1:18 AM

Oct 2020
Minami is very teasing girl to our boy Tsubasa, the day at the lake was relaxing.
Mar 5, 2:29 AM

Aug 2022
Even when Tsubasa was sick, Fuyuki was always there for him.

Just a romantic episode this time. Tsubasa and Fuyuki try new things together by fishing. And what happened, that was so close, very close. I think they will actually kissing, but it's not as easy as it seems.

Mar 5, 2:35 AM
Apr 2021
FUYUKI STOCKS GOING THROUGH THE ROOF WITH THIS EPISODE ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

Minami really got the spotlight in this episode and tbh I liked it a lot tbh don’t get me wrong I love Rena but it’s nice to go back to the main girl that this series started off with๐Ÿ˜Š

Cant lie it was nice to see some bro time in this show it was a breath of fresh air seeing Tsubasa have bro time with Matsuo I thought this show would just have Tsubasa with the girls all this time so cool for the author to add that. Matsuo’s nickname should be Interrupt-kun with the way he disrupted what Minami and Tsubasa were doing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ngl I just realized that it’s so funny how Matsuo is voiced by Matsuoka I mean both those names are EXACTLY the same without the ‘ka’ it just funny to me bc it feels like it was destined for bro to take this role๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lastly……………………GYATTTTT DAMNNNNN WHY IS MINAMI PACKING BACK THERE SHE GOT A WHOLE BAKERY BACK THERE, STRAIGHT UP JUST TOOTING HER ASS UP๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Treyv0nMar 5, 2:42 AM
Mar 5, 5:53 AM
Sep 2021
Like previous episode, nice hokkaido tourism like smelt fishing & food delicacies and fuyuki & Tsubasa's feelings towards each other is growing stronger.
Mar 5, 5:59 AM
May 2020
i'm not a fish guy however, the smelting fish does seem like a fun experience lol
Mar 5, 8:27 AM
Nov 2022
A bit of a slice of life episode with a pinch of romance, nice.

Of course, you can never miss the episode where one of the protagonists is sick and the other is going to take care of him/her xddd.
Mar 5, 7:40 PM

Mar 2008
Wait hold up did they fry those fish without gutting them? Eww

Everyone's so nice....well except granny but she was more laid back this episode at least.

I always feel jealous when these kind of episodes occur. There is no one to me to check up on me if I ever get sick.
Mar 6, 5:20 PM

Jan 2022
Miss grandma, smiled during dinner. Character development arc?

This episode was a little too relaxing and caused me to fall asleep lol

After waking up, I rewatched what I missed and overall it was a cute episode! I'm glad we got to see another character besides the girls and Tsubasa. It was a nice change of pace. Minimai is seriously my favorite. Please let her win!
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 7, 2:37 AM
Dec 2022
Ahh the cold episode. It has to happen some time. Hope that Tsubasa will get some TLC from either of the three girls. So who would be the one? It's Fuyuki of course.
Mar 7, 4:33 AM
Mar 2019
Fuyuki really loves teasing Tsubasa. But, she's very sweet on him, and for good reason. I found myself smiling whil watching this episode. hihi
Mar 7, 9:56 AM

Nov 2013
white day, time for the boys to give back something
the other guy sure was worried about what he said during valentines, but everything is resolved now

the 2 boys went fishing and somehow they found Fuyuki, talk about coincidence lmao
they had fun fishing, eating and talking (and almost kissing?...) but because of carelessness (why did he even take off his jacket? wtf), mc got sick and had Fuyuki visiting, that was a cute moment, but maybe mc wont remember it, rip
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 8, 1:12 PM

Aug 2017
I wish they'd just keep focusing on Fuyuki or Sayuri like this episode, no need for Rena. Also, having Matsuo as a friend is a good addition, hope they can build their bromance.
Mar 8, 7:34 PM
Mar 2015
They almost kissed and held hands while he asleep
Mar 9, 11:21 AM

Mar 2010
Meanwhile i'm still fucking sic, where is my giant oppai waifu to help me out? ;_;

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 10, 12:09 PM
Jan 2017
It was heartwarming, was really enjoyable. To me it was one of the best episodes till now
Mar 10, 12:24 PM

Nov 2012
Took 9 episodes to see Shiki talk with a male. I didn't think he knew any of their names.
Mar 11, 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
It's White Day, and Tsubasa does his usual, but gets poached by a fellow classmate, Takayumi Matsuo, about his rude comment on Valentine's to Minami. He wants to reconcile with both girls, and Tsubasa makes cookies like an obligatory chocolate. At the very least, Tsubasa's grandmother is not so hung up on him, and Matsuo brings him to smelt fishing in Lake Abashiri, where the entire Fuyuki family also is doing fishing. Matsuo is handy in his knowledge, so he makes a good friend, and leaving them both feels like eons to Tsubasa the last time they were together, and he still gets flustered around her. Sharing makeup habits is one way to bring them together, and Minami is so concerned about his facial, that the lip balm served as an indirect kiss. So, thanks for the save Matsuo...at least they were able to fish for and eat smelts.

A hindrance that the activity left Tsubasa with a rather bad cold, and he's left alone...or rather, Minami came to check up on him, rushed to his house and even took care of him since she's responsible for his sickness. The love attacks are even more diresome, and all Tsubasa needs is someone by his side to toil his recovery, which is good.

The fruits of love are settling in for both Tsubasa and Minami...
Mar 15, 5:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow fishing directly in the frozen lake that's actually really cool! And that was some nice moment with Fuyuki when the MC was sick ahaha
Mar 16, 9:50 AM

Feb 2021
Finally, He got fever after getting out in that winter season XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 18, 4:26 AM

Oct 2017
The least fun episode so far, except the last bit which was sweet.
Mar 19, 6:24 PM
Apr 2019
Finally he gets a guy friend. It always pulls me out of the suspension of disbelief when a male new student gets a slew of female friends before even one guy friend. Seriously ....
Mar 28, 9:34 PM
Jan 2012
Good vacation episode. No much romance
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

114 by iwubanime »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5

85 by Matheus050 »»
Jun 15, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8

200 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Who is your favourite gal, till episode 6?

tamal4030 - Feb 17

25 by bastek66 »»
May 29, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

75 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 22, 4:02 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.