Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 17, 4:55 PM

Sep 2015
Woah old LUFFY LOL

Crew is exploring the island.

The nami gag needs to die though, being abusive for all these 20+ years. And obviously Robin looks the best with the new fit.

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 17, 4:58 PM

Dec 2021
Future Island... has everything you could ever dream of, except for one small detail: women's pants with pockets.

While hanging out on Egghead, Luffy's crew chats about Kuma's backstory, and Bonney spills the beans about some of the info being lies. Meanwhile, the Thousand Sunny and the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates reach Vegapunk's lab. Zoro and Brook decide to hang back while the others change outfits and head inside. As Caribou gets ready to leave the Thousand Sunny, Sanji's gang learns more about the island's power source. But when Lilith takes off, they're suddenly faced with a Seraphim who looks like Jinbe. And to add to the drama, Shaka manages to reach out to Dragon.

It's really interesting that Kuma belongs to a special race. I wonder if we're going to be introduced to a new one or if there are connections to ones we already know about. And what a surprise... Kuma isn't the tyrant we expected. Caribro finally gets his moment to shine, and it's kind of amusing how he's being addressed almost like he's a subordinate. It's really nice to see Zoro recognizing him for saving Luffy back in Wano. This episode is definitely more subdued compared to the last one, but it's still alright.

But now with 'Jinbei' appearing as a Pacifista, I'm starting to worry about the crew's safety.

Feb 17, 5:01 PM

Nov 2016
Aged Luffy resembled the bad future version Oda drew at one point

There couldn't have been a better way to tease S-Shark than actual kid Jinbe.

It was an okayish episode. New drip for everyone was the most amusing part and especially Robin's reaction xD Never stop the dark humor. I like it when the anime adds some gags that are in character.
FMmatronFeb 18, 12:05 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 17, 6:30 PM

Apr 2022
jeeez man robin and nami's egghead fits are 10/10, they don't miss. sanji's aloha beach fit is kinda jokes though, as well as old luffy, surprised he managed to dodge that attack from bonney. usopp also looks sick with his fit. zoro being calculating enough to stay back and look after the ship, and sip on some tea. i like the resemblance between vegapunk 01 and daft punk.
Feb 17, 6:41 PM

Jan 2016
If those guys can't take care of a single Seraphim, they are doomed.

Bonney's power is very strong, but as we learned last episode, hacking can nullify.

We confirm this episode from Bonney that Kuma being "the tyrant" is fake news

Vegapunk still apparently had some level of tie to Dragon, and let Dragon know Vegapunks days are numbered.

Lilith made this "manmade" sky island, also is very pumped about their inventions. I wonder what Edison told Lillith

Feb 17, 6:42 PM

Apr 2016
A smaller episode after the greatness of the last but I still love the art style of Egghead as we see more of it in the anime
And Kuma's backstory approaches...!
Also Possible Future Luffy is scary lol
Feb 17, 7:06 PM
Jan 2020
I just love Nami and Robin's fits! Old man Luffy and Chopper are funny and another Seraphim?
Feb 17, 7:12 PM

Nov 2012
Sanji's just a boy with a dream. I don't know why Nami won't just let him live.

I'm totally over the sound effects for the shoes. I hope Japanese watchers complain so they lose the fx soon.

Usopp was awfully pale. They changed is coloring. I've been re-watching from Water 7 (currently in Dressrosa). He's definitely lighter.
dragynfaerieFeb 18, 10:45 AM
Feb 17, 7:33 PM

Jul 2007
Reply to dragynfaerie
Sanji's just a boy with a dream. I don't know why Nami won't just let him live.

I'm totally over the sound effects for the shoes. I hope Japanese watchers complain so they lose the fx soon.

Usopp was awfully pale. They changed is coloring. I've been re-watching from Water 7 (currently in Dressrosa). He's definitely lighter.
@dragynfaerie

There is not a single episode of OP I have ever seen you watch where you are not complaining. I can't possibly see how anyone would make fault with this episode. It’s refreshing, new futuristic techno music, introducing new concepts of technology to the OP world, new enemies, more mysteries. I mean what does it take to satisfy you. Why are you even watching the series if you hate it so much?

Feb 17, 7:52 PM
Oct 2021
Reply to AhriTheS3xyFox
Woah old LUFFY LOL

Crew is exploring the island.

The nami gag needs to die though, being abusive for all these 20+ years. And obviously Robin looks the best with the new fit.

@AhriTheS3xyFox when Nami hits sanji, it's a funny comedy. but when nami hit again with usopp, it started to get annoying. yes you are right, nami gag must be stopped. Oda must make Nami character development even better.
Feb 17, 8:11 PM
Jan 2021
Luffy’s group continue running from the Pacifista and they get cornered. Jimbei, Luffy, and Chopper decide they have no choice but to fight, but Bonney stops them by aging them. She made Luffy and Chopper old and them Jimbei got younger. The Pacifista didn’t recognize them anymore and left.

The group talk more about Kuma and Jimbei mentions how Kuma was an evil king of the Sorbet Kingdom who was kicked out by his citizens and then became a pirate. He then became known as Kuma the Tyrant, joined the Revolutionary Army, and then captured by the Navy and sentenced to life. Bonney has the AUDACITY to swing a beam saber at Luffy. BONNEY YOU BETTER NOT TRY THE FIFTH EMPEROR EVER AGAIN! I WON’T HAVE THAT! Bonney mentions that Kuma was born in a special tribe, and Jimbei asks to be turned back to normal alongside Luffy and Chopper.

Lilith flies the rest of the Straw hats to the laboratory level of Egghead, Labophase using the Vegaforce-01, which has an anti gravity device. The level Luffy’s group is on is the factory level Fabriophase. Zoro and Brook decide to stay on the ship and keep guard and the rest of the group enjoy the bounciness of the island. Everyone goes into the changing stations to get some new outfits and Sanji tries to sneak in with Nami and Robin, but it doesn’t work out.

Everyone has some new swag to showcase. Caribou talks with Zoro and Brook (he was stowed away this entire time). Lilith phases through a door and that freaks everyone out. Eventually though they walk through, but Lilith is gone. They follow a voice that guides them somewhere and they see… a Jimbei Seraphim.

It has Lunarian wing and gets into a fighting stance.

It shoots a blast and we cut to Shaka who’s apparently talking to Dragon?!??!? WHAT CONNECTION DOES VEGAPUNK HAVE WITH LUFFY’S FATHER, THE LEADER OF THE REVOLUTIONARY ARMY?!?!?!??! NANI?!?!??!

I can’t WAIT for more!
Feb 17, 8:23 PM

Mar 2020
Jinbe-san should stay as a child. haha Kawaii Jinbe-san
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Feb 17, 8:27 PM

May 2018
why are nami and robin always naked :')
DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Feb 17, 8:50 PM

Jul 2012
Reply to NoelleIsSleepy
@Noelle43 I mean, I'm not complaining, but yeah, Egghead had a lot of fanservice for the oddest of reasons (aka, Oda wanted to get better at drawing butts, I'm not even making that up, it's on a recent SBS).
Feb 17, 9:00 PM
Jun 2023
Noelle43 said:

Even Zoro and Luffy show skin,only time the fanservice felt weird was when Rebecca had that gladiator outfit on or that bath scene in wano.
Robin flexing her muscles was cute though.
Miyamotodex23Feb 17, 9:09 PM
Feb 17, 9:19 PM

Jul 2008
And Daft Punk enters the stage.....one more time.
Feb 17, 9:27 PM

Jun 2014
Nami and Robin lookin like full course meals in their Egghead drip.

More mysteries unfolding with a Jinbe Seraphim and the cliffhanger with Shaka and Dragon.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 17, 9:46 PM

Aug 2021
with each new episode i have to face the reality of knowing the time to reexperience kuma's backstory is approaching
Feb 17, 9:47 PM

Feb 2020
Vegapunk is a true genius 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Feb 17, 10:20 PM
Oct 2023
cool i live in bangladesh
Feb 17, 10:39 PM

Feb 2021
Lot of Pacifia on there and that one looks like a mutation of Jinbei and Harpy species :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 17, 10:39 PM

May 2016
Dang Robin and Nami looked hot
Feb 17, 11:38 PM
Jan 2024
good episode like usual
Feb 17, 11:51 PM
Dec 2022
I NEED THE REST OF BLACKBEARD LAW FIGHT RAAAAAAAAA

I freaking love the new animation ITS SO CLEAN ARGHHH
Child jimbei and old luffy and chopper LMAO

so pretty

almost all of strawhats egghead drip WWWW
forgot caribou was there LMAO
S SHARK REVEAL RAAAA
SHAKA YAYAYAYAY
DRAGON RAAAAAAAAAAA

I NEED TO SEE MY BELOVED EDISON NOW!!!

Feb 18, 12:28 AM

Sep 2018
This is the sort of lower threat (compared to the usual) atmosphere that I miss in One Piece, where the crew interact with one another when not in battle and banter is traded.
Feb 18, 12:42 AM

Apr 2015
Man I really enjoyed this episode since the whole crew is exploring together and their reaction to stuff like even escalators is so charming!
I could watch more Eps like this.
Feb 18, 1:30 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to LuffyHammock94
I just love Nami and Robin's fits! Old man Luffy and Chopper are funny and another Seraphim?
@LuffyHammock94

The no pants thing for women on egg head is peak Oda.
Feb 18, 1:36 AM

Jul 2007
Reply to kxlel02
with each new episode i have to face the reality of knowing the time to reexperience kuma's backstory is approaching
@kxlel02

Yeah Kuma's back story is going to suprise people, we haven't had such an evocative and emotional story as kuma since Kozuki oden.

Feb 18, 1:42 AM

Jul 2007
Man oda's characters are just so charming, i swear the more I watch OP, none of the characters ever feel dull, there just always oozing with personality unlike naruto where everyone wears the same outfits and there carbon copies of each other.

I love how the straw hats are trying grasp and under stand the concept behind these very simple technological objects in front of there eyes like an escalator but I guess to a pirate era, these things are very foreign and just outlandish. Ahh i love it. I can't get enough of one piece!! Inject this straight into my vains.

oda's world just continues to amaze me.

Feb 18, 2:02 AM

Sep 2017
Robin in the futuristic costume looked too amazing.
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.
Feb 18, 2:14 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Gotta love Nico Robin's dark humor, ahahahaha!

Fun episode with all the Strawhats' banter. Get out of their ship, Caribou! Also happy to see the Labophase in all its entirety. Now people can see why this futuristic island is called Egghead.
Feb 18, 2:35 AM

May 2015
So I'm guessing that CP0 being instructed to execute Vegapunk is because at least one of them is in contact with Dragon?

Bonney, Nami and Robin's outfits look super lame, why couldn't they get the same one Lilith has? That didn't make Oda hard enough?
Feb 18, 3:06 AM
May 2021
GYATT this whole ep. I watch One Piece for the plot tho.
Feb 18, 3:18 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I swear we Sanji fans can't have one good week smh.
Feb 18, 3:21 AM

Oct 2017
The fanservice costume, ahem I mean futuristic costumes looks good. Good to see more off egghead islan stuff.
Feb 18, 8:45 AM
Jul 2013
•Elderly Luffy and Chopper 🤣

•And PX Jimbe vs the Mugis, ufff 🔥

Dragon and Vegapunk Shaka talking like it was nothing. 😱

•Don't let it be noticed that we are in the last saga. 🤯
Feb 18, 10:14 AM

Jun 2015
What now? Is Vegapunk working with Dragon?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Feb 18, 10:42 AM

Nov 2012
Reply to ArtimesGamer
@dragynfaerie

There is not a single episode of OP I have ever seen you watch where you are not complaining. I can't possibly see how anyone would make fault with this episode. It’s refreshing, new futuristic techno music, introducing new concepts of technology to the OP world, new enemies, more mysteries. I mean what does it take to satisfy you. Why are you even watching the series if you hate it so much?
@ArtimesGamer Wow! 1094 episodes. Good to know someone stalks pays that much attention to me.
Feb 18, 11:13 AM

Aug 2018
Perfect episode, another funny classic OP episode vibe, man, something wrong is gonna happen, why is Egghead so perfect? Something bad might happen, it always happens, lol.

9,95/10 just because of Caribou (I hate that mf), at least his appearence is short and it was kinda funny.
Feb 18, 2:11 PM

Apr 2015
We feasted good with Robin's morbid remarks this episode :)
Feb 18, 3:59 PM
Jan 2023
⠀⠀⠀⢸⠏⡝⠷⡄⠀⠈⡨⠊⢻⣿⣿⣶⣤⣄⣀⡀⡀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠳⢦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠈⠢⣈⣥⣾⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠙⠳⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣧⣠⣴⡿⢿⠟⠉⢁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⣴⢿⡏⠁⠀⠈⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡈⠳⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠶⠋⠁⠈⣧⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⣿⣿⡿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣦⡙⢆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣧⣾⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⡟⠉⠀⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣂⣿⣧⡤⢼⣿⠧⠈⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡝⣦⡙⠄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣏⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠤⠤⠔⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⡿⣿⠾⠻⠟⠲⠶⢿⣿⣇⠘⣿⣿⣿⢧⠘⣷⡀
⠀⠀⠀⢰⡟⠁⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⢀⣤⣁⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠁⢠⡿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⠛⢹⣿⣿⣿⣇⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⡿⣿⣿⢹⠀⠀⠾⠋⠉⠉⠻⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⢈⣤⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠁⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡿⠀⣿⡏⠸⡀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠏⣸⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠇⠀⢻⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢉⣉⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠄⢀⡼⠁⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⢀⡇⠀⠈⠉⢉⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠦⣄⣀⣀⡠⠴⠚⡁⣀⠞⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⠿⠛⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⠦⠳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣠⣄⠀⠤⢟⠁⠀⠀⣼⠋⠋⣤⠖⠲⠄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⡞⠁⢀⡆⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⠟⠁⢀⡜⠁⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⡦⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠤⠖⢫⣤⣾⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠯⠴⠶⣖⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣏⣀⣠⡤⠶⠟⢹⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⠖⠉⠀⠀⠀⢸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠶⣦⣤⣤⣤⠶⠞⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀
Feb 18, 5:37 PM

May 2018
Reply to Danpmss
@Noelle43 I mean, I'm not complaining, but yeah, Egghead had a lot of fanservice for the oddest of reasons (aka, Oda wanted to get better at drawing butts, I'm not even making that up, it's on a recent SBS).
Danpmss said:
Oda wanted to get better at drawing butts

what? that's so weird and random lmao, you'd also think this far into his career that he'd already have a handle on it
DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Feb 18, 9:23 PM
Apr 2019
The foreshadowing is just beyond imagination, one of the best stories I have ever watched
Feb 19, 8:30 PM

Mar 2020
Finally, the other Straw Hats arrive at the island.
Felt the episode was kinda slow this time around.
The 01 Vegapunk was talking to Dragon of all people?!?! Now thats a reveal. And a Jinbe seraphim also seems so unreal to be faced by Straw Hats
Feb 20, 12:22 PM

Jan 2024
I AM SO SHOOK. What shook me my entire core was Dragon and Vegapunk talking. So is this some sort of alliance? Then why did Kuma turned into a Pacifista 😭 Honestly, I am just awaiting for Bonny to warm up to Luffy, Chopper and Jimbei.

Dragon being in the island with his son 😭 Will this be their reunion at last? I am stooped on how Dragon is connected to Vegapunk, why is he reaching out to him and telling the head of the revolutionary that he is dying?

I have kind of always known that Kuma will not be a tyrannic ruler as what the rumors were saying. He turned into Pacifista against his will, and now Jimbei's child form turned into Pacifista too?

I am getting curious about Kuma's race and again the Seraphim's race too? As always, the World Government's stench coming off the seams.
acespanolFeb 20, 12:26 PM
Feb 20, 3:52 PM
May 2020
i keep on forgetting that everyone is a pirate meaning they have never experienced something like an escalator
Feb 24, 1:10 AM
Aug 2023
❤️❤️💋
Feb 24, 7:31 AM
Oct 2021
Old Luffy so funny XD lol
And What now? Is Vegapunk working with Dragon? 🤔😤
Feb 24, 6:22 PM

Jul 2013
Another episode that slowly but surely takes us behind the scenes of Egghead Island.

Because of the fight between Law and Bleackbeard, I almost forgot that the Police Pacifista was still chasing Luffy, Chopper, Jimbei, and Bonney. As was once again noted, this represents an extremely difficult situation for Bonney, as she always sees her father and associated memories in this Pacifista.
Even if Bonney found a way to end this pursuit without a fight with her fruit, I truly felt sorry for Luffy and Chopper. May I introduce, here you can see the future king of....ahhhh, my back. lol
At least Jimbei was able to relive his younger days, even if it was only for a brief moment.

The whole issue regarding Kuma remains a mystery. Especially with an existing family, even if it's just his daughter, no one would normally undergo such a procedure in order to lose their entire personality and, as Bonney basically correctly puts it, voluntarily sign a death sentence, right? Just wondering what else could be the reason behind it? Likewise, some previously unknown things were revealed to us, such as the fact that Kuma was a former king of the Sorbet Kingdom, which probably gave him the title of Tyrant, and also that he comes from a special tribe, which is definitely interesting. Until now I've never paid much attention to the whole thing, but the title "tyrant" doesn't really make sense when you consider Kuma's behavior so far and Bonney's previous mentions of him.

It must truly be a dream to be able to fly freely through the air with a gigantic robot using anti gravity, even if this is currently only possible on Egghead Island itself. So I'm not at all surprised by Franky's enthusiasm and he may even be able to use these or other ideas for future inventions on the Sunny.
It doesn't look like Zoro and Lilith will ever be friends, which I can totally understand and why he prefers to stay with the ship. At least he has suitable company in Brook and if, contrary to all expectations, Nami, Robin, Sanji, Usopp and Franky are captured, they can at least rush to rescue them. I almost forgot that Caribou was also still on the Sunny, which no doubt made for a funny scene between him and Zoro. It should be more than obvious by now, but the fact that Vegapunk was even able to recreate the clouds on sky islands is truly fascinating.

I really like the new outfits for everyone. With Nami and especially Robin, Oda knew exactly what he was doing. Simply a man of culture.

We are all no strangers to escalators, but I have no idea how it is supposed to work with the wall, which can be walked through from one side and then acts as a normal, solid wall on the other side. But man, do I love Robin's dry humor which is usually followed by a classic Usopp reaction lol.

What's the intention of leading our Straw Hats to a seraphim who also has an enormous resemblance to Jimbei? Is this intended to be some kind of test or is this for some other reason? In any case, these special Seraphim models seem to be based on certain people, which was already seen on Amazon Lily.
Besides that what the hell was this ending? I could immediately tell who Shaka was talking to. It didn't really occur to me that there seemed to be such a familiar contact with Dragon and what did Shaka mean by saying he's about to die?

Lots of new questions that hopefully can be answered soon. I'm really enjoying this arc so far and can't wait to see what happens next.

Feb 25, 11:22 AM
Jun 2016
It was a solid episode for sure, hard to compete with the previous one tho
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why the pacing of the One Piece anime is actually good.

GoatPieceLuffy - 11 hours ago

16 by samsince04 »»
7 minutes ago

» One Piece Egghead feel likes Oda was inspired by JoJo!

GoatPieceLuffy - Today

10 by GTRaijin »»
49 minutes ago

» Toei didn't improve anything after time skip beside the artstyle and animation

Reckless_weeb - Yesterday

48 by Kech_xd »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 921 Discussion ( 1 2 )

alphazero4um - Feb 8, 2020

53 by aliakbar016 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1106 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 25

38 by Ridzaxster »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.