Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 27, 1:19 AM
Sep 2022
Honestly, egghead gave me some Part 2 & 5 JoJo vibes.

I love it!
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 27, 8:27 AM
Aug 2022
no examples? more text
May 27, 9:32 AM
Jul 2023
I don't see it tbh. I have only watch part 1 & 2 of jojos though
May 27, 9:39 AM

Aug 2018
I'd love some examples.
May 27, 9:51 AM

Aug 2014
"Inspired by Jojo", tells no examples, k. Both have nothing in common at all. Either you are trying to get attention or you don't have anything else to do.
May 27, 1:50 PM
Jan 2021
GTRaijin said:
"Inspired by Jojo", tells no examples, k. Both have nothing in common at all. Either you are trying to get attention or you don't have anything else to do.

Yeah, as far as I've seen, this dude's post have been random bullshit
May 27, 1:51 PM

Aug 2014
Kech_xd said:
GTRaijin said:

Yeah, as far as I've seen, this dude's post have been random bullshit

Exactly. He just seeks attention and people who agree to his opinions.
May 27, 4:09 PM
Sep 2022
The art style, animation and vibes of Egghead feels like it was inspired by JoJo. Also, character designs.

& @GTRaijin why you got a hate boner for me?
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 27, 4:25 PM

Aug 2014
GoatPieceLuffy said:
The art style, animation and vibes of Egghead feels like it was inspired by JoJo. Also, character designs.

Literally none of your examples are even remotely similar. I don't think you are watching the same One Piece as everyone else.
May 27, 4:27 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to GTRaijin
GoatPieceLuffy said:

Literally none of your examples are even remotely similar. I don't think you are watching the same One Piece as everyone else.
@GTRaijin You sure about that mate?
May 27, 4:35 PM

Aug 2014
GoatPieceLuffy said:

What do I need to be sure about? You doing crack or magic shrooms? I've seen all Jojo parts that have been animated, there is not even a hint of any similarities between these two anime. It's like saying Yu-Gi-Oh is inspired by Initial D. Makes no sense and both have nothing in common.
May 28, 1:11 AM
Aug 2023
GTRaijin said:
GoatPieceLuffy said:

What do I need to be sure about? You doing crack or magic shrooms? I've seen all Jojo parts that have been animated, there is not even a hint of any similarities between these two anime. It's like saying Yu-Gi-Oh is inspired by Initial D. Makes no sense and both have nothing in common.

Ngl I have no idea what they are talking bout bro
May 28, 4:01 AM
Apr 2022
GoatPieceLuffy said:
Honestly, egghead gave me some Part 2 & 5 JoJo vibes.

I love it!

this makes no sense
May 28, 7:31 AM
Sep 2022
Damn people are being toxic over a simple opinion ๐Ÿ˜ญ
May 28, 8:34 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to GoatPieceLuffy
Damn people are being toxic over a simple opinion ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@GoatPieceLuffy Because your opinion lacked context in the first place, then when someone actually asked you to provide examples to back up your claim, you posted vague similarities that are honestly just a reach.

In particular, character designs in this arc don't look anything remotely like JoJo character designs. If anything there's more of an Astro Boy vibe going on, and even that only really applies to Atlas. Also you claim that the animation style is similar to JoJo's and say Oda was inspired by said series, even though Toei is in charge of animation, not Oda.
May 28, 9:01 AM
Oct 2023
keep cooking brother, one piece is literally jojo
May 28, 9:30 AM
Aug 2022
lmao that's good stuff
May 28, 9:33 AM
Aug 2022
GoatPieceLuffy said:

The artstyle for egghead has been used long before Jojo anime. I dont think the artsyle is similar to Jojo at all. Kinda part 5 but OP is much more fluid. Idk what Vibes Egghead is giving. Egghead strats as an adventure turned mystery thriller turned info drop with crazy battles. If you break it down to that then maybe it kinsa fits Jojo but you could find a lot of series that do that. It's a formula OP has used previously also.
May 28, 11:07 AM
Jul 2023
Bro really said
IS THAT A FUCKING JOJO REFERENCE????
May 28, 4:20 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Bolona07
Bro really said
IS THAT A FUCKING JOJO REFERENCE????
@Bolona07

"Your next line is, 'That's impossible!'" - Joseph Joestar
Jun 1, 2:34 PM
Jun 2022
GoatPieceLuffy said:

I see nothing similar to jojo personally
Jun 1, 4:17 PM
Oct 2023
I see what he’s talking about, the aesthetic has a similar vibe, however I wouldn’t say inspired, just similar.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1089 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FMmatron - Jan 6

183 by Pirate_king29 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1070 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Jul 29, 2023

323 by oToastii »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1120 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 21

45 by G_Spark233 »»
5 hours ago

» What episode was one piece on when you were born? ( 1 2 3 )

Zakatsuki_ - Sep 15

130 by Mualani »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Would you prefer that One Piece to be a seasonal anime or a long-running anime ?

KingSunWukong - Sep 25

17 by Remkiki »»
8 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.