Forums
New
Jan 23, 1:30 AM

Dec 2013
Yes I like burger king, compared to McDonalds
philtecturophyJan 26, 8:55 AM

Jan 26, 6:54 AM

Sep 2016
Yes, I like the smoky flavor of their meat.
ZarutakuJan 26, 10:30 AM
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jan 26, 9:09 AM

Feb 2020
Love Burger King❤️ don't have one nearby, but when I go to Liverpool I usually always go there.
I like BK more McDonald's.
Jan 26, 9:10 AM

Jan 2023
Burger King is better than McDonalds and you cannot convince me otherwise. Except the McDonalds hash browns and nuggets, those are so good.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Jan 26, 9:12 AM
Dec 2022
I'm not usually a fan of fast food restaurants. The only thing I eat would be McDonald's fillet-o-fish (actually tastes like fish with actual texture of fish) and fries.
Jan 26, 10:01 AM

Aug 2017
Their fries suck; they have practically no salt on them whatsoever, but their burgers are alright.
Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.
REST IN PEACE KENTAROU MIURA
Jan 26, 12:15 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
It's fine, but not something I would go out of my way to eat.
Jan 26, 12:55 PM

Mar 2008
They have better meat quality than McDonalds except when McDonalds had angus burgers. Arby's actually had best meat with their wagyu burgers when they have them though. Five Guy's their burgers are oddly tasteless.
Jan 26, 1:12 PM

Aug 2021
compared to mcdonalds yes it really sucks
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 1:23 PM

Apr 2023
I love Whoppers. I would say they're pretty tied with McDonald's when it comes to burgers, but they're still really good.
Jan 26, 1:48 PM

Jul 2022
My Minecraft username is "BurguerKing" you can search on Namemc site lol
> Hi! I'm Levi from Brazil
Jan 27, 2:08 AM

Feb 2018
NO I REALLY HATE BURGER KING! >:(
I STILL REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN I ORDERED A WOOPER MEAL AND IT WAS MESSY AND HAD SOME STRANGE BLACK SAUCE IN IT! BURGER KING QUALITY CONTROL IS REALLY BAD HERE! BLEH!

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Jan 27, 2:10 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I've only had it once. It was alright.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jan 27, 2:15 AM

May 2018
Yes I like BK, do prefer the burger over Mcdonalds but fries has to be mcdonalds

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jan 27, 2:21 AM

Apr 2016
Yes, I do. I like burger king as well.
Jan 27, 2:30 AM

Feb 2020
I really don't like the taste of their burgers. I prefer McDonald's instead.
Jan 27, 9:38 AM

Mar 2021
Not my favorite, but a Whopper is nice every once in a while.

Jan 27, 10:51 AM
CD enthusiast

Jan 2024
I haven't had either in many years, but from memory I much preferred Burger King to McDonald's. The food felt like it had more substance.
Jan 27, 10:53 AM

Aug 2012
I never had Burger King. They've only been around here for a few years.
I prefer local friteries over fast food joins anyways though.
Jan 27, 10:55 AM

Nov 2011
I hardly ever eat fast food, but the BK burger I had a few months ago was alright.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 27, 11:51 AM

Nov 2017
I'm generally not a fan of fast food, but BK is one of the few I don't mind eating from
Jan 27, 5:52 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to ryan77999
Their fries suck; they have practically no salt on them whatsoever, but their burgers are alright.
ryan77999 said:
heir fries suck; they have practically no salt on them whatsoever, but their burgers are alright

^100% This, and is why I pretty much never eat their food and prefer McDonald's. I once went to one thinking they'd have Pepsi (because I know the other one has only Coke products) and no they don't even have Pepsi they also have Coke products! So I asked for some fries just to have a snack, and had to use the ketchup cuz they were almost inedible on their own. Who thinks this is good?
Jan 28, 1:26 PM

Jul 2014
It's my favourite of the American fast food chains, though I prefer local ones like Steers and Nando's.
Take care of yourself

Jan 28, 3:50 PM

Mar 2021
I have yet to eat Burger King food in my life and would love to one day.

Jan 28, 4:31 PM

Jul 2017
I tried Burger King a few times in my life, and it didn't leave much of an impression on me. If I were to put it in a fast food tier list, I would probably put it at a C tier.

Between Mickey D's and BK though, I'll go with Mickey D's.
Jan 28, 5:41 PM

Apr 2012
I have never tried this kind of fast food outside of McDonald's and its clones in my country. But I prefer MD because it is associated with my childhood.
Jan 28, 6:26 PM

Jun 2017
Definitely better than McDonalds. Sesame seed buns across the board, better meat, thicker cut fries that are still crispy if you get them fresh.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jan 29, 7:09 PM
Apr 2020
Its an hit or miss for me. One day it'll be the best burger I ever had and one day it'll be the worst.
Jan 31, 4:05 PM
Jul 2018
I like it for nostalgia reasons, I went there to a friends birthday party after seeing a movie, we were given marvel toys by the kids mum. I received Captain America but really wanted Iron man.
Jan 31, 4:32 PM

Oct 2013
I've always stood by liking them more than the home of PG Pennywise, but I haven't had either in a long time. I've seen alot of BK hate lately though, and unless they've taken a huge dive, I don't remember them being that bad. When I say "long time", I wasn't a child; it was maybe 5 years ago at most. But I remember them being fine.
Jan 31, 4:38 PM

May 2013
When I ate there last like 8 years ago I got sick so I never went back.

I really don't like regular goyslop fast food. My exceptions are In n Out because it is actually good and McChickens from McDonald's when I am down bad and just feeling dead from work.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Jan 31, 5:11 PM

Dec 2015
Personally I like a burger made from stale buns, dry mystery meat and warm mayo.
That's why I "have it your meat fresh lovin it way" at the Burger Kings (TM)
Jan 31, 5:35 PM

Jan 2014
Seek psychiatric help if you think Burger King is better than McDonalds

I'll do yall a favor, I'll strap ya in the crazy chair and I'll roll yo ass over and drop you off at the asylum

Feb 1, 3:37 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
Reply to DoctorWasabi
Seek psychiatric help if you think Burger King is better than McDonalds

I'll do yall a favor, I'll strap ya in the crazy chair and I'll roll yo ass over and drop you off at the asylum

Both BK and McDolans are absolute hot garbage. The buns are so processed that they give me indigestion 50% of the time. The meats are so thin and overdone, they don't have much taste. The side vegetables are too few.
The shit I can make myself at home is miles better. Even the stuff at small local fast food joints is usually better (unless they use supermarket meat patties which are disgusting).
Feb 1, 4:09 AM
Sneaky Snek

Oct 2023
We don't have burger king here per say. It's called Hungry Jacks and it's not the best....except for their Big Brekkie Wraps, they are goated.
Feb 1, 5:02 PM

Jun 2016
Reply to SuperAdventure
ryan77999 said:
heir fries suck; they have practically no salt on them whatsoever, but their burgers are alright

^100% This, and is why I pretty much never eat their food and prefer McDonald's. I once went to one thinking they'd have Pepsi (because I know the other one has only Coke products) and no they don't even have Pepsi they also have Coke products! So I asked for some fries just to have a snack, and had to use the ketchup cuz they were almost inedible on their own. Who thinks this is good?
@SuperAdventure not only are they under salted. I'm not sure I've ever had BK fries that are properly cooked. They all have a hint of that freezer taste that comes when you under cook something.
Feb 6, 6:47 AM

Oct 2021
I used to like eating there, but they've become so bad nowadays. It's literally the last option to eat there if I'm looking for something to eat. (I'm talking about the Burger King in my area)
Mar 5, 3:05 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
The fries are good but that’s it. I rarely eat them and only when I have nothing else I want to eat and Burger King is my last resort. They used to be great but now it’s just the fries that are good, and even that I don’t think they’re amazing
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Mar 5, 8:49 PM

Jun 2008
Heck yeah I do! I think that the place gets a lot of hate because it'll always live in the shadow of McDonald's. But they also have some items on their menu that actually prefer over other restaurants. Like they're mac and cheese tots. 😋
Mar 6, 12:32 AM

Apr 2018
Burger King's alright...
they're not doing a super cool anime thing though
they don't have the wcdonalds anime sauce
i bought so much of it ggah

Mar 6, 6:13 AM

Sep 2023
Said this on a different forum post. But I prefer the breakfast items from BK over McDonalds. However I prefer everything else from McDonalds. At least down in here in South Florida (or at least the ones I've been to), BK is notorious for making you feel like absolute shit after you eat their food. It even sent someone I know to the hospital.

Be safe and well travels,
Chris
Mar 6, 6:20 PM

Mar 2020
Fuck Burger King. All of their Burgers, except the Whopper are ass!
💀😭😂🙏

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 10 hours ago

16 by traed »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

23 by cody »»
21 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

75 by cody »»
23 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

27 by Astachanna »»
2 hours ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.