Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
I can imagine the amount of pressure Pride had to deal with this episode...as responsibility was handed to her. She really had to prove herself as a capable queen.

There were plenty of emotions this episode too and she managed to stay compassionate among all that pressure. Truly a fairy tale queen in this type of show. Good to also see Stale keeping up with his swordsmanship. 
Aug 10, 2023 9:11 AM

Mar 2013
Great episode. I really appreciate how heartwarming this series is.

We get to see a lot of stuff, and I mean wholesome stuff of what siblings and friends could be doing in their free time while they're still young. I really like series who don't skip these things. It makes the series more worthwhile to take and enjoy in the long run.

After a heartfelt episode, we are probably going to see the darker side of things.

P.S. For some reason, only Tiara's voice feels unnatural most of the time in this episode.
CrazyButNot4UAug 10, 2023 9:15 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 10, 2023 9:12 AM
Sep 2015
I'm kinda feel bad for that criminal, that contract is too invasive of my freedom of movement.

Anyway, there's no way Arthur will fail the knight exam, the whole army knows that he's Pride's favorite person, and they wouldn't want to upset Pride by rejecting Arthur's knighthood. The only obstacle would be Arthur's father.
Aug 10, 2023 10:03 AM

Feb 2019
Lastame Thursdays, my fave day of the week. Another great episode

Weekly Pride Appreciation post, she’s so beautiful

We got to see a little sneak peak of how Pride would handle criminal judgments as queen. As expected, she’s done her research and is very fair in her judgement. I know some people think the fealty contract is cruel and morally grey, but the dude tried to kill her country’s soldiers. She can’t come off soft.

Even when dealing with criminals, she’s compassionate and thinking what’s best for her kingdom and ways to prevent the bad end of the game. Pride from the game would’ve easily just sentenced him to death. So giving him some wiggle room and allowing him to potentially protect tiara is a good outcome for him imo.

Even though pride is good now and knows the evil things she did in the other timeline, she still has that cruel nature buried deep in her. So it’s important to have safeguards in place. We saw an example of this when Tiara debuted at the ball and Pride mentioned how she had an inclination to be jealous and hate her.

Best part of the episode though was definitely the last 10 minutes or so. Pride picking out flowers for the boys and then explaining their meaning was so cute. Arthur being so flustered is really adorable. I don’t know how pride is going to manage two boyfriends lmao. But, that pep talk from Pride will definitely get Arthur through the knight exams.

Can’t wait for next week
Marinate1016Aug 10, 2023 10:21 AM
Aug 10, 2023 10:07 AM

Jul 2019
A very heartwarming episode. Arthur will surely pass his knight exam with flying colors~.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Aug 10, 2023 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
Is anyone else getting a little tired of these otome isekai protags treating the people in their life like npcs? Presuming their feelings incorrectly, assuming their destinies despite having VERY OBVIOUSLY already changed that. This one in particular. Like, it's so obvious to everyone that Pride is not gonna be a bad queen. She just so caught up in being absolutely certain she is gonna do awful shit, I don't think she has given any thought to how in the hell she would ever do something like that. She's not being written well, real people would not behave like this. Seriously, "I really am the cruel and atrocious Queen Pride" like how fucking stupid are you? How am I supposed to believe such a stupid, unfounded notion like that?
bledsoe60Aug 10, 2023 10:32 AM
Aug 10, 2023 11:09 AM

Feb 2022
I really like what this series did with the battle a few episodes ago and all but the leads constant unnecessary and at this point goofy feelings of guilt for actions she hasn't committed is bringing it down a lot.

The sentencing scene this episode was fine, the rest felt a bit filler like. I'm curious if Val will play a role again, seems like he will at some point.
Aug 10, 2023 12:30 PM

Dec 2021
Bestowing Pride with the authority to pass judgment on Val places an immense burden on a young individual, even if she does hold the title of princess. Nonetheless, she handled the responsibility admirably. It's intriguing to note that she has implemented precautionary measures in case she were to succumb to an evil persona as Pride, although given the altered timeline, this outcome seems unlikely. The sense of her eventual descent into malevolence remains a puzzling aspect.

Pride exudes a formidable and natural power, exemplified by her whimsical ability to bring Arthur and Stale to their knees using flowers—a charming and endearing moment among them.

However, a sense of impending trouble looms on the horizon, as circumstances seem to be progressing unusually smoothly. The prevailing unease suggests that challenges might be on the horizon.

Aug 10, 2023 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
It seems the happy times are going to be over with that ominous look from Gilbert at the end.
Aug 10, 2023 1:52 PM

Dec 2018
i'm not sure how to feel about this episode; i think it was mostly for character development, which is fine, but not much really happened. i'm also a bit confused as to how, at this juncture, she still thinks she's going to be some evil queen. she's already changed the story so much that nothing is truly inevitable.
Aug 10, 2023 1:55 PM

Dec 2018
bledsoe60 said:
Is anyone else getting a little tired of these otome isekai protags treating the people in their life like npcs? Presuming their feelings incorrectly, assuming their destinies despite having VERY OBVIOUSLY already changed that. This one in particular. Like, it's so obvious to everyone that Pride is not gonna be a bad queen. She just so caught up in being absolutely certain she is gonna do awful shit, I don't think she has given any thought to how in the hell she would ever do something like that. She's not being written well, real people would not behave like this. Seriously, "I really am the cruel and atrocious Queen Pride" like how fucking stupid are you? How am I supposed to believe such a stupid, unfounded notion like that?
Yeah, i think the author is kind of stuck in his own premise but hopefully moves on from that soon; it's really kind of not necessary at this point.
Aug 10, 2023 3:21 PM

Jun 2015
After Pride showed her total dominance in combat, this little cheeky slice off life was so moe. Even her judgement in such a cruel situation was best outcome. Not sure why I like these transported into an otome game anime, but so far none has disappointed. Although given that in mind im chomping at the bit too see more Pride on the battlefield. Even dragged myself away from Diablo 4 grdining to watch thurs eps. Today is a good day to watch anime
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 10, 2023 3:59 PM
Jul 2012
Pride's pessimism has been slowly ticking me off. Her belief that she is destined to become the vile princess is almost cringe. 
Aug 10, 2023 5:05 PM
May 2021
it's both hilarious and painful how oblivious pride is to the big fat crushes stale and arthur have on her. even going as far as to think they're interested in tiara rather than her.

arthur will surely pass the knight exam. he's extremely talented with a sword so i don't really see how he could fail.

i think some shit is going to go down with that guy with the long, blue hair (i cannot remember his name) next episode. im really waiting for karma to come for his ass and give him what he deserves.
My 2023 candies:
Aug 10, 2023 5:15 PM

Apr 2022
For a "heretical queen" she's not doing anything that'd grant a bad reputation. I wish she at least felt some evil urges from the body she's effectively possessing, but there's none of that, at least yet.
Aug 10, 2023 5:41 PM

Apr 2022
pride passed judgement as the future queen. just a fine episode i guess, slightly better than the last two.
Aug 10, 2023 7:46 PM

Jul 2013
[/quote]Yeah, i think the author is kind of stuck in his own premise but hopefully moves on from that soon; it's really kind of not necessary at this point.[/quote] respect, most people just go "oh the author knows what they are doing" or "oh you should just stop watching then." Like, I like the show, that is why I am mad that some parts are being mishandled. And authors are no more infallible than you and I. Peace dude, have a good one
Aug 10, 2023 7:48 PM
Aug 2015
It’s so sad to see Pride feel so distraught. It’s not like the Raeliana where she just all of a sudden switched bodies, so to speak, with Raeliana and knew how things would progress because of the book. Pride IS Pride Royal Ivy, her other memories are a PAST life. She died and that’s that. She was reborn as Pride Royal Ivy, and up until the age of 6 she was horrible to people. Egotistical, eccentric, psychopathic, villainous, sociopathic, etc. But then she remembered her past life all of a sudden, gaining all of her memories of previous experiences which made her able to realize how fucked the shit she was doing was, it’s hard to process how gaining so much memory would be able to change someone so significant as such, but that’s it. And once processing those emotions and feelings from her past life and then realizing how bad thing were going to go if she kept up that way, it kind of grounded her. And being able to see the future now puts her in this state of fear of herself. And I can’t imagine how stressful and tormenting that would be. Knowing you are capable of committing such atrocious actions and feeling derealization as to if you are seeing the worst cast scenario or something you did in an alternate time line. So I’m sure it’s traumatizing and very hard to deal with
Aug 10, 2023 7:48 PM

Jul 2013
jjrocks24 said:
Pride's pessimism has been slowly ticking me off. Her belief that she is destined to become the vile princess is almost cringe. 
Bro, I know. It's like "name literally one bad thing you have done since breaking down into tears and apologizing TO YOUR SERVANTS" she is an angel but I guess that innocence is a kind of ignorance
Aug 10, 2023 7:52 PM

Jul 2013
soulresinVEVO said:
It’s so sad to see Pride feel so distraught. It’s not like the Raeliana where she just all of a sudden switched bodies, so to speak, with Raeliana and knew how things would progress because of the book. Pride IS Pride Royal Ivy, her other memories are a PAST life. She died and that’s that. She was reborn as Pride Royal Ivy, and up until the age of 6 she was horrible to people. Egotistical, eccentric, psychopathic, villainous, sociopathic, etc. But then she remembered her past life all of a sudden, gaining all of her memories of previous experiences which made her able to realize how fucked the shit she was doing was, it’s hard to process how gaining so much memory would be able to change someone so significant as such, but that’s it. And once processing those emotions and feelings from her past life and then realizing how bad thing were going to go if she kept up that way, it kind of grounded her. And being able to see the future now puts her in this state of fear of herself. And I can’t imagine how stressful and tormenting that would be. Knowing you are capable of committing such atrocious actions and feeling derealization as to if you are seeing the worst cast scenario or something you did in an alternate time line. So I’m sure it’s traumatizing and very hard to deal with
I agree that that is the interpretation the author wants us to get out of this. But from the direction, the narration, the subtle details, it very much feels like she feels disconnected with her body. That her mind is not Pride's, but the mind of her past self. She has shown no real synergy with Pride's mindset since awakening to her memories, which makes the whole thing feel more like a possession than a reincarnation. Spirit Chronicles is about the only show I can think of that actually tried to blend the past and present versions of the character.
Aug 10, 2023 7:56 PM

Jul 2019
bledsoe60 said:
soulresinVEVO said:
I agree that that is the interpretation the author wants us to get out of this. But from the direction, the narration, the subtle details, it very much feels like she feels disconnected with her body. That her mind is not Pride's, but the mind of her past self. She has shown no real synergy with Pride's mindset since awakening to her memories, which makes the whole thing feel more like a possession than a reincarnation. Spirit Chronicles is about the only show I can think of that actually tried to blend the past and present versions of the character.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been thinking too. I do wonder if later the anime, will we truly see a glimpse of her turning kinda evil. To be honest, I'm hoping for a little bit of that.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Aug 10, 2023 8:17 PM
Aug 2015
LordSozin said:
bledsoe60 said:

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been thinking too. I do wonder if later the anime, will we truly see a glimpse of her turning kinda evil. To be honest, I'm hoping for a little bit of that.

It does seem to be foreshadowing to that possibility
Aug 10, 2023 9:39 PM
Mar 2015
Pride crowned with flowers
Aug 10, 2023 11:16 PM

Jun 2021
Pride's flower message hits the boys.
Aug 11, 2023 12:08 AM

Jan 2013
bledsoe60 said:
soulresinVEVO said:
Yeah, I'm not sure why these villainess shows write it as a reincarnation if it's as if the evil personality was completely wiped out. There's no logic behind the idea that evil Pride is the same person, that knowledge would not immediately change her whole personality. It's very much written as the original self "waking up" in a new body rather than what we're being told. Of course, that just makes all these other encounters awkward, because she acts like she's responsible for who Pride was and the evil she would have wrought. Then there's the fact she's convinced her evil turn is inevitable, when there's just nothing that supports her absolute certainty. However, the anime has shown traces of her acting like the evil Pride and she has stated that she feels that version of herself deep down, so surely that will play a role at some point, but still. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Aug 11, 2023 12:10 AM

Feb 2022
soulresinVEVO said:
The problem with what you're saying is we never get a glimpse of her actions before "waking up" and remembering her past life. The only thing we know she had done up to that point is be mean to her servants. I think you're far too generous with your interpretation, without the show providing more inner dialogue about her circumstance and maybe focusing on her past actions rather than future I could see where you're coming from. To me she comes off annoying and irrational, unable to accept reality. Besides her crying and apologizing the show focuses only on her future actions. It's like a girl who gets angry her boyfriend for a bad dream she had, refusing to see that she changed things and is on the correct path is weighing down the series in a negative way at this point.
If she's supposed to have this complex struggle like you see it the show/book would have to give you more of her inner dialog, have her break down how her incarnation worked/felt, be more clear on her powers/if she actually has foresight, focus more on past sins rather than future, etc. I would love to see it your way though but I need more.
Aug 11, 2023 12:17 AM

Jan 2013
Droebie said:
soulresinVEVO said:
The problem with what you're saying is we never get a glimpse of her actions before "waking up" and remembering her past life. The only thing we know she had done up to that point is be mean to her servants. I think you're far too generous with your interpretation, without the show providing more inner dialogue about her circumstance and maybe focusing on her past actions rather than future I could see where you're coming from. To me she comes off annoying and irrational, unable to accept reality. Besides her crying and apologizing the show focuses only on her future actions. It's like a girl who gets angry her boyfriend for a bad dream she had, refusing to see that she changed things and is on the correct path is weighing down the series in a negative way at this point.
If she's supposed to have this complex struggle like you see it the show/book would have to give you more of her inner dialog, have her break down how her incarnation worked/felt, be more clear on her powers/if she actually has foresight, focus more on past sins rather than future, etc. I would love to see it your way though but I need more.
Unfortunately, with these villainess shows it's mandatory for the MC to be super dense so that she doesn't realize she's actually the heroine of the story. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Aug 11, 2023 6:08 AM
Aug 2013
I really like the feeling Princess Pride gives off, but I kinda want more action now
Aug 11, 2023 6:29 AM

Feb 2015
I know the guy is a bad criminal but to make it so he can't even defend himself is too cruel to me. At least Pride left him the option of coming to her for help if something really bad happens, but the concept of someone having complete power over someone's actions is just kinda terrifying. I get why Pride did it but it's just gives me bad vibes.

I know it feels kinda repetitive the way Pride keeps blaming herself for stuff that hasn't happened, but I think Pride will go down to a wrong path at some point but then all the people who she has connected with will come to help her instead of killing her. So I think they're most likely just really going full on Pride's guilt and feelings before the action starts. I could be wrong tho, I haven't read any source material for this series so who knows.

Overall the series isn't anything ground breaking or even anything new, at this point, but I am still highly enjoying this series. I like the characters and I kinda like how she doesn't realize yet that the boys have feelings for her. It's just kinda funny and gives us moments like in this episode when she says and does stuff that cause the boys be flustered. One thing that always sticks out to me a little is how she is still 13 yo at this point. Let's just say she doesn't look like the usual 13 year olds. Like at all. xD
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Aug 11, 2023 9:28 AM
Jun 2010
Terrible anime, it wouldn't be so terrible if the main character was a man, besides, only a man deserves to be the OP protagonist and I can watch thousands of such Isekai, but it sucks when the main character is a girl.
Aug 11, 2023 4:27 PM
Aug 2015
Droebie said:
soulresinVEVO said:

That’s a fair argument. Like the other guy said, it feels like what I said is what the author wants/wishes to portray, but doesn’t. Maybe because he doesn’t know how to write that conflict so he just doesn’t, or maybe he just simply didn’t realize it? I honestly couldn’t say for sure but it does feel like it was meant to be how I said. And although everything you said someone might say points against me, I get hung up on the fact she is so dead set on her future being set in stone. Like I feel like if she possessed the body, which is how it feels most of the time, she would just do what Raeliana did and just try to live her life. Unlike Raeliana who actually had her life at stake if she didn’t do something about it, Pride as soon as she because consciously aware of the fact she could become the “last boss” and immediately changed her behavior, especially before she was old enough to become associated with any other key figures, essentially would have expunged that possible time line. Being that, presumably, this is a real universe they live in despite it being the same as a game(which yes may already be an absurd way to start a sentence about a cartoon, but I believe the following is a key aspect of making the reality make sense to the viewer. Something about not knowing makes a show feel off imo) to which we must assume that it is a sheer coincidence justified by the many worlds theorem dictating that if it can be thought of there must be a correlating time line of every possibility therefore the games timeline can exist as a reality in of itself in a different dimensional plane in a different universe and also has the possibility to directly follow the same time line of the game aswell. But can also have different timelines as a timeline diverges at every decision. So being that she consciously decided that she wouldn’t end up that way, possession or reincarnation, she already altered the time line. It would be highly illogical of her to just all of a sudden become some evil dictator after being so caring and loving. It’s just not feasible. Yet she constantly worries about it. You could right it off as an annoying way to push the plot but I feel like its a clue to the author implying my narrative albeit poorly in that because Pride knew how she was before gaining memories, some of the which were of a timeline where she continued to act that way and became irreprehensible, therefore is worried she’s capable of such action still. Hell by this point in the latest episode hadn’t she already committed some quite heinous deeds in the “original” time line? At this point she should be more worried that if she somehow lost her judgement that she’s already won everyone over and that they’d commit atrocities in her likeness. All in all as I’ve rambled long enough, I will say you have opened my eyes. I won’t say I’m giving too much credit but moreover that I think I was able to see the desired vision that the author may have been incapable of expressing/thought he had done a good job but wasn’t quite that good at writing. And don’t let my verbiage misguide you. Because I’d like to say that I think this show is good. It’s story is far better than many show I’ve watched and I thoroughly enjoy and look forward to every episode every week. This is at my top for the season. There are plenty of enjoyable shows that are highly rated *cough* FMAB *cough* that really aren’t a work of phenomenal writing in every possible aspect. This show already has done way more in terms of plot depth that a show like that. Because it doesn’t always need to have an intricately woven plot line. BUT this show, this story the author imagined and wished to tell is a story that definitely could have such and should in my mind. So I conclusion. The authors imagination exceeded his writing capabilities. This show is a good show. If he had been able to better express the duality and internal torment it would have been a great show, neat masterpiece in my opinion. But that’s what separates 8s from 9s and 10s in my opinion.
Aug 11, 2023 5:03 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Had a real 4D experience this episode, as the ED got to the sunset part I was enjoying a sunset irl, it was perfectly timed lol. This was a good one tho, Pride got to do something queenly for once (besides that time where she was a super soldier lol) and passed judgement on Val, I figured she wouldn’t kill him because Pride has made it a point to not be like she is in the game and also he’s in the ED lol.

And we got to see another time skip, Pride has more booba which caused me to be surprised when it was revealed she’s just 13 at the end of the episode lol, and that bit where she flustered the hell out of Arthur and Stale was hilarious, Arthur literally took a shot through the heart lol, Pride has no idea what she’s doing to these lads. And the flower crown part afterward was cute, but I’m ngl those have been ruined for me by Midsommar lol.
TheColonel76Aug 11, 2023 5:09 PM
Aug 11, 2023 8:31 PM

Nov 2019
I crave action. I mean, sure, relaxing events are nice too but isn't it time we get more fights and conspiracies and whatnot?
Aug 13, 2023 2:31 PM

May 2015
Another great episode.

They'rre definitely foreshadowing to something climatic occuring at the end of the season with all these preperations the MC has been making against herself. I hope all the characters get tested at the end sort of like what they tried in All Flags Lead to Doom where Katarina was framed for something the villlainess did in the original story. 

But that end part was soooo cute! I love seeing them all happy, in particular Pride. Absolutely love Pride's smile. She's such a nice character and I love her voice too.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 14, 2023 8:16 PM
Mar 2018
Honestly so far although they only show them as kids I do like the Anime a lot. The way she helped others and changes her own future is very sweet and the stories are heartwarming. I hope she'll notice the romantic feelings the guys have for her at some point. All the MCs so far seem very sweet and caring and I love their realtionship. Lets see how the villain assistant will hinder our Queen to be and what role Val will play in teh future!
Aug 14, 2023 11:41 PM
Apr 2023
Such a pleasant episode.
I hope Pride's butterfly effect can solidify her reverse-harem route.
Aug 16, 2023 6:56 PM

Oct 2022
Everytime, she gives a request or an order with a strange condition that has nothing to do about protecting her or the opposite is very demoralizing to me and the people around her hahaha
My eyes are teary-- I mean sweaty
Aug 17, 2023 9:20 AM

Jul 2017
The Stale and Tiara route is going on well, though with the captured bandit of Val, he was part of the raid on the knights from the Anemone Kingdom being held captive, and Pride is tested on her judgements on the progress to becoming a true Queen of the land. And with Val swearing with the Fealty Contract, Pride is in control of someone's life, knowing that this is the start of her downfall in the future. It's a good thing that the knights from the Anemone Kingdom are saved, though Stale wants a word with him that Pride will entertain Val and his qualms to ensure that the First Princess, if she befalls into ruin, she can be taken down thereafter, and Val set free from her own terms. The thing is, Tiara thought that Pride doing this is for her own favour of protection, and that includes Stale too, with the notion that they don't know what will happen to Pride in the future.

Both Arthur and Stale having their sword practice while Tiara and Pride picks flowers, the flower languages sure put both Stale and Arthur in love's daze from embarrassing lines. Both guys creating wreaths for Pride to crown her, it feels like more than just sibling and friendship love. With that, Pride's 13-year-old life is more lively than ever, though there're detractors in the warning about this.

So far, so good.
Aug 20, 2023 9:42 PM

Nov 2009
MC-Pride smoothly did the wedding vows to two guys that literally have romantic feelings for her, LOL.

Tho MC-Pride is still going on about her "doomsday evil queen in the future"... but I guess it's fine if it actually helps her gather her harem, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 25, 2023 8:32 AM

May 2018
Pride, just marry the two of them xD

Gilbert is so shady...
Oct 9, 2023 8:10 PM

Nov 2022
Pride wants them to love Tiara but they love Pride instead lmao
Nov 29, 2023 4:04 AM

Dec 2020
I am kinda just carrying myself through the anime with 2x speed I'm not really enjoying it much.
In the future, I have the suspicion for no reason that I will suddenly become evil somehow if that happens please kill me! (At this point she might as well be asking for suicide.)
As you can see I'm not really enjoying it much because of some of the plotholes that fail to be addressed and I don't appreciate plotholes.
Dec 2, 2023 3:40 AM

Sep 2012
i think Gilbert is tied to the original plot in a way that he knows it or maybe even created it so hes pissed that hes plot takes opposite turn
Dec 2, 2023 3:41 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to naruuunaruuu
Pride, just marry the two of them xD

Gilbert is so shady...
@naruuunaruuu no reverse harem in that sense PLZ, she should just marry1
Mar 12, 3:29 AM

Jun 2022
Yeah , Freedom!!!! Lmao . What The Heck Was That From ' Phony Dialogues ' to ' Flower Arrangement Class ' . Whatever , Sayonara!
Apr 21, 12:20 PM

Aug 2019
half way through the show and nothing really has happened yet. we've sen pride grow i guess but the proper events of the game hasnt started yet i dont think
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 1:20 PM

May 2015
That flower language scene was so wholesome I think it triggered my cuteness aggression. Val is definitely a Chekhov's gun with those orders and I'm curious to see what sets him off.
Sep 20, 10:18 PM

Sep 2015
This anime is a lot more wholesome than dark lol.
I'm surprised they are spending so much time on her childhood because not much is happening other than semi-SoL. Not an issue on it's own though.
Still I am of the opinion the story would be better and make more sense if she was reborn from the original Princess Pride.

In that sense, maybe she was innocent but corrupted over time and simply misunderstood. Perhaps she really cared about the people around her and regretted things when she died. It would require her to be less comically evil in the first life to make sense but that shouldn't be too hard. Those plot points doesn't seem critical.
This way, all the fear Pride seems to have would make a lot more sense since she lived through that life. her guilt would make more sense. And her feeling that someone like her got a second chance(and so Val should to) would make more sense. Heck even her sword fighting ability would make more sense because perhaps she learned it in her previous life.
She would still have her "premonition" as she experienced all the events already and can prevent it from happening.
Simply put, being a isekai is probably hurting the series more than it is helping.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2023

62 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2023

30 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2023

35 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2023

44 by zcv45 »»
Sep 21, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

29 by zcv45 »»
Sep 20, 11:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.