Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2023 10:21 AM

Nov 2011
This anime is throwing common sense and logic out the window again. Not everyday you see a headless dude talking.

I think this episode might be aiming for some light horror elements. The magical girls struggled in this conflict especially on a psychological level. This was the most bloody and also insane episode yet, even for this anime imo.
Jun 2, 2023 12:51 PM

Mar 2021
This episode was more crazy than the last one The magical girls were really struggling this time but Otaku hero believes in them
Jun 2, 2023 1:15 PM

Feb 2019
Ngl I have no idea what’s going on anymore in this show lmao
Jun 2, 2023 1:19 PM

Jul 2020
I believe we've just witnessed one of the most epic fights in anime history
God I love this show so much xD
Jun 2, 2023 1:31 PM
Aug 2020
It’s strange but good

I can not recommand this to everybody 🤣🤣🤣
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 2, 2023 2:07 PM

Jun 2017
Dayumn everything that was built up for this fight came together so nicely.

I felt bad for the siblings by the end, Slayer has no chill.

So the power up drugs were bad in the end, wonder how that's gonna fuck things up for Otaku Hero.

Jun 2, 2023 2:45 PM
Jan 2015
Btw side note - slayer looks exactly the same as anarchy, just recolored.
And if you remember previous episode I don't think it's a coincidence.
Jun 2, 2023 3:00 PM
Apr 2021
MomoSinX said:
Dayumn everything that was built up for this fight came together so nicely.

I felt bad for the siblings by the end, Slayer has no chill.

So the power up drugs were bad in the end, wonder how that's gonna fuck things up for Otaku Hero.

Maybe this will spoil it, but we need to see how it goes because the next EP should be Slayer against Anarchy and Capable she uses and defeats her but leaves her with some side effect like it must be with Pink and Blue you saw that the two are finished and Blue's eyes gave a defect effect
Jun 2, 2023 3:02 PM
Nov 2019
Vizvezdenec said:
Btw side note - slayer looks exactly the same as anarchy, just recolored.
And if you remember previous episode I don't think it's a coincidence.
Side note to your side note: Except Slayer has one mark below her eye but the main trio have 2 marks each
Jun 2, 2023 3:31 PM
Mar 2023
That big-headed man was sick, he reached the point of siscon where he made some kind of deal or agreement with the TV head so that his little sister would kill him so that they "would always be together"? , and note that the little sister is not the most innocent thing there is, because it seems that she also wanted the same thing and she felt sad that only he could fulfill her dream. By the way, it seems that the drugs did work but they were a double-edged sword, where the state in which they ended up after using them was almost in a coma xd.
PS: Kyotarou dying for a change has already become the only grace of the character, and they left a tremendous illustration at the end of the chapter.
Jun 2, 2023 4:36 PM

Mar 2020
Nice fight and all, but the siblings were so strange, don't really know what to say, or what's going on anymore. At least it's quite entertaining.
Jun 2, 2023 4:48 PM

Jan 2010
even with the power up drug, blue and pink couldn't beat the head guy... they weren't even in the game and the drug was always a trap since the beginning, and we saw how OP slayer is...

I can't see how they can win this and even if they will, I'm pretty sure otaku hero is going to die.
Jun 2, 2023 6:09 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
This ep was fucked up, and in more than one way hahaha.
At this point i think this anime will have a bad, or in the best a bittersweet ending. 
Jun 2, 2023 7:29 PM

Apr 2022
that's a wild dream the 'head' sibling to have with the sister lmao but he got what he wanted.
Jun 2, 2023 8:13 PM

Jul 2019
Anime being experimental is a good thing. But, you have to do it with direction and purpose. There's an experiment that this episode was going for and you can see it. But given the previous episodes' inconsistencies and ultimately adding nothing overall, this episode felt like it was out of nowhere. Like people have been reiterating, what's the point of this anime anymore?

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 2, 2023 8:23 PM

Mar 2022
LMAO that Tao Pai Pai move at the end. This show will never stay serious.
Jun 2, 2023 8:40 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yikes Purple coming again to disrupt the party more than the talking-head could do, eh? I mean its fine with the cringe-mobile driver villain from the first chapter of the Shobon four-boss battle, since the cringe-mobile driver doin a massive betrayal. Well, almost. Or with the vr-boy one situation when he's about to comesback to normal and Shobon won't let him just go and killed him off already. But those poor siblings? They just want to stay and doin some fun shit together. Well whatever fun they doin, but its fun, okay? So yeah, Rip.

I wish Shobon-sama schedule will stay true for the next, since we nearly reach the end of the season, and not just being inconsistence as heck because of certain change to their instinct? Or else, i'll just take Kyotaro, and simply squeeze him hard with all the might. Prepare.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 2, 2023 9:42 PM
Sep 2022
Marinate1016 said:
Ngl I have no idea what’s going on anymore in this show lmao

Yeah anyone they pretends they do is lying
Jun 2, 2023 11:02 PM
Feb 2022
headless dude is just I love it
Jun 3, 2023 12:11 AM
Apr 2020
Just when I thought they couldn't surprise me more, this episode happens
Jun 3, 2023 1:03 AM

Jan 2009
that power up drug is dangerous for sure
Jun 3, 2023 3:05 AM
Sep 2021
The battle against the last member of SSC heavenly king is near, this is going to be a tough fight indeed and also something's wrong with blue and pink after they have taken the drug and something about anarchy feels off.
Jun 3, 2023 5:53 AM

Dec 2010
I'm surprised people here have trouble following the plot since it's quite straightforward: Otaku Hero wants to defeat Shobon (the TV guy) who's guarded by Four Kings. The first one was defeated back in episode three, two others - in episodes 8-9. The only one remaining is Slayer who has some relation to Anarchy and was brainwashed by Shobon to join his side.
Jun 3, 2023 6:05 AM

Jul 2017
Himawari coming in with her brother's talking head, and the SSC means business now, with Blue and Pink facing against them both as the Heavenly King. With a wish granted from Shobon and Slayer, both Blue and Pink have no choice but to consume the drugs that Chogo-shi made to get stronger, and indeed it gave them that reaction. But of all the wrongs, the siblings got some dibs that weren't part of Shobon's plans, and even for a moment, they had their moment until Slayer came and decimated them both before all shit went too loose.

Forget the Heavenly Kings, Slayer is next on the line, and this serves as a warning to prepare for the worst.
Jun 3, 2023 6:32 AM

Mar 2019
Crazy episode. Kinda wish it had more substance other than another sub-boss/enemy given the plot of the previous episode, but at least it was the most entertaining fight yet. Definitely way above the video game enemy in terms of entertainment and animation.
Jun 3, 2023 2:09 PM

Oct 2018
The last part was brutal, Blue's eyes turning black because of the drug would generally mean some sort of power loss, but I wouldn't be surprised if it all combines into giving some sort of a powerup considering how the writing of this has been yet.
Jun 3, 2023 2:43 PM

Jun 2017
This is definitely not the most hyped show of the season but it's a really entertaining show which can be degenerate many times but this series has a soul and was inspired by anime that I love (FLCL, Panty and Stocking).
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Jun 3, 2023 4:42 PM
Dec 2016
LordSozin said:
Anime being experimental is a good thing. But, you have to do it with direction and purpose. There's an experiment that this episode was going for and you can see it. But given the previous episodes' inconsistencies and ultimately adding nothing overall, this episode felt like it was out of nowhere. Like people have been reiterating, what's the point of this anime anymore?
Given the fact that the last frame of the episode is Blue's eyes flickering with static, I think episode 8 is going to make a lot more sense when they reveal that Otaku Hero is actually that guy in a mental asylum with a Koishi fumo. To me the point of this show has always been to be goofy and play with tropes in occasionally novel ways. This episode delivered on that at least a bit, I can't think of the last time I saw a bodyless siscon turn into a giant enemy spider.
Jun 3, 2023 4:43 PM
Dec 2016
Chipp12 said:
I'm surprised people here have trouble following the plot since it's quite straightforward: Otaku Hero wants to defeat Shobon (the TV guy) who's guarded by Four Kings. The first one was defeated back in episode three, two others - in episodes 8-9. The only one remaining is Slayer who has some relation to Anarchy and was brainwashed by Shobon to join his side.
I didn't think it was brainwashing I thought it was the imprinting thing like happened with Otaku Hero, just that Slayer imprinted on the TV guy
Jun 3, 2023 7:09 PM
Mar 2019
With Blue’s eye flickering at the end of the episode it makes me wonder if the girls were all just sent by Shobon as part of his plan to win a battle of his own making
Jun 4, 2023 9:53 AM

Jul 2015
That reference to dragon ball came out of nowhere xd. Tao pai pai's signature move was the only thing I got from this episode lol.
Jun 5, 2023 7:25 AM

Jul 2021
'Another' ptsd flashbacks at the end there lmaooo (sobbing). 
Also I've been getting the feeling that Anarchy seems to be a direct clone of Slayer?? Slayer literally had twin tails like Anarchy this ep, they both have a single tear drop under their eyes unlike Blue and Pink, and red and purple are right next to each other on the colour wheel. Either that or they're sisters modified by some fucked science lmao. I have no idea. 

Edit: Just hit me but did Slayer always have one red eye and one purple eye? or was that only this episode. 
Jun 6, 2023 12:29 PM

Jan 2022
Well, it seems that every minute I was like Oh damn. The dude with only his dead and her sister was quite a weird duo, that's also unexpectedly pretty dark, tho we've come to see how Shobon uses people that are kinda fucked in order to convice them for a better life in working for SSC. As could be demonstrated by the last episode, the fun and goofy moments no longer have a place in this war, especially if there's only one day left before the final fight, it's very tense. The last second with Blue's eyes was also pretty weird, I wonder what will happens to her and probably Pink who took the drug with her. How will it happens, how many will die or suffer, more revelations ? We will see in the next episode, quite hyped.  
I like everything, ok
Jun 7, 2023 2:12 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
That was a really crazy episode even by the standards of this anime.
Jun 8, 2023 10:05 AM

Feb 2019
This one was just weird and a bit dull.

I'm not sure what to make of the mountain/building episode now, it seemed to be implied the drugs would have negative effects, yet here they're far more conventional. What on earth where they even doing back then, then?

It's interesting that Shobon appeared to imply the Heavenly Kings, or, perhaps all of SSC, aren't actually sentient. That has some promising information to take apart.

But another Slayer fake-out? That's really annoying. Can she do something already, she's been in the opening since the start and we're in the last quarter without her getting a proper spotlight.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jun 8, 2023 12:15 PM

Jan 2013
1/10 big chungus head. need i say more?
Jun 9, 2023 9:01 AM

Dec 2008
Why the head? I don't mind the bad visuals in the show, but bad storytelling was annoying in this episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2023 3:35 AM

Jun 2015
Slayer my new best girl, well 2nd best girl as there can be only one.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 19, 2023 4:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah beheaded brother using his sister like that and fighting was as weird as you would expect, but I'm curious to see more of Slayer, if she'll be allowed to fight for once xD
Jun 28, 2023 3:20 PM

Mar 2008
What the fuck did I just witness.

Slayer is so violent, damn.
Sep 30, 2023 12:22 AM

Jan 2023
Weird ass siblings. Slayer is dope though!
Oct 22, 2023 6:23 PM
Feb 2019
okokokokokokokok

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2023

99 by MrGthBauglir »»
Apr 20, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2023

90 by katakumplat »»
Mar 14, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

175 by katakumplat »»
Feb 17, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2023

50 by owonism »»
Feb 9, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2023

48 by owonism »»
Feb 9, 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.