Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 28, 2023 1:44 AM

Nov 2011
Man, this epsiode gave me some chills with how events unfolded. Miorine feels more distant than ever from the rest of the main cast with her duties.

More than that, it felt like a buildup to something much bigger too as negotiations became much more complicated than meets the eye.
Stark700May 28, 2023 1:48 AM
May 28, 2023 2:29 AM
Oct 2019
Everyone got fooled by Prospera...
May 28, 2023 2:32 AM
Jul 2020
Well, Mama Prospera became Char in this episode.

I knew something bad would happen during Peace Talk. Like the Massacre Princesss episode. Given the fact that script writer is the same person who did Code Geass.
May 28, 2023 2:51 AM

Oct 2019
Comfy episode, just Suletta sleeping, trying to snatch food from fridge, and she had joyful breakfast with her friends to boot.

Then Aerial activate it's NT-D and everything went awry.
andrearionaMay 28, 2023 4:25 AM
May 28, 2023 2:58 AM
Jun 2022
Damn. Very good episode
May 28, 2023 3:04 AM
Jun 2019
Well there's the bloody Euphie vol 2 as expected.
May 28, 2023 3:22 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
I guess those that are poor would be living outside of the adv cities on earth. The revelation about Nika and Martin was gonna happen eventually still it was sad seeing it break like that. Though i knew Shaddiq was adopted his background sure was a curious one. Looks like the true purpose of Suletta's mom on the trip was to settle a long grudge that had been hidden on earth. In the end this sure created an even bigger mess than the earlier riots. Its a shame though because Miorine had almost managed to turn things around with her honesty and determination but now things have gotten far worst.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2023 3:26 AM

Jun 2019
Prospera will do anything.
May 28, 2023 3:26 AM

Jul 2011
As outside perspective goes, was all on Earthians. Prospera made look like they attacked first, and that explosion could very well be a  mobile suit that they downed. And the Earthians overall knew about the Gundam depot.
May 28, 2023 3:31 AM
Sep 2017
good thing suletta is not suffering this time
bad thing miorine is suffering this time

hate that suletta is still attached to aerial and likely will be til the very end
May 28, 2023 3:33 AM

Oct 2015
Nice elevators! Reminds me of the ones in Reconguista In G! :)

Will this end in this season? Looks like Earthnoids/Spacenoids war will start.

Based on the technology, the result of this war will likely to end up like the Zanscare war….
NewestPersonHereMay 28, 2023 3:38 AM
May 28, 2023 3:36 AM

Feb 2012
Aoi Yuuki's voice fits Norea so well, i had goosebumps during that scene.
Grassley House are the Earth House that made it, the orphans look up and aspire to be like them.
Finally, Okouchi gave us this series' kill all elevens moment; unbeknownst to Miorine, Prospera and Aerial hacked the Earthian's mobile craft to initiate a false flag attack. Just when things seem to be going well, showing, the Earthian Independence leaders the prosthetic limbs developed by Spacian-Earthian cooperation at GUND-ARM, Inc, Prospera double-crosses her. As Elan predicted, the incident will gain her votes in the Benerit Group, and she'll be the Benerit Group president as Prospera requires for her plans.
Martin (who got an indirect kiss from Secelia) got some catharsis for explaining himself to the Earth House members. From Lilique's comment, Suletta comes to believe her sister Ericht was doing the same for her; had she and Prospera not pushed her away previously, she would've been caught up in the incident on Earth right now.
Fortress_MaximusMay 28, 2023 3:51 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 28, 2023 3:39 AM

Jan 2009
ok so Prospera wants to destroy all Gundams since it threatens Eri or Aerial? is that it?
May 28, 2023 3:51 AM
Sep 2021
The talk with the earthians was going smoothly but prospera destroyed all of it an instant and now suletta has made a firm decision to stop her mom.
May 28, 2023 3:54 AM
Dec 2016
We all thought Episode 12 was warcrimes-o-clock, but it was actually this episode that was warcrimes-o-clock!

There's so much content in this episode that would rightfully be 2-3 episodes in a regular Gundam series. Honestly I'm not sure if I'm fine with that but clearly the story needs to start moving along a lot more if they want to get anywhere close to ending this season. There's just so much happening that has to be glossed over in the interest of making the most out of the screentime.

So Och Earths has been on life support propped up by the Space Assembly League the entire time, answering the question of where all those Gundams came from.

Can we have an F for Feng, she's pretty based.
May 28, 2023 4:41 AM

Feb 2021
Prospera whyyy. I mean, I know why but whyyyyy. And it was going so well.
Also damn Martin is lucky.
May 28, 2023 5:01 AM
Cineman Role

Jun 2016

• Still don't understand the Secelia stuff. Did not even know her name until the simps came out of the woodwork on these threads with picture evidence.
  • Suletta really needs to chuck off Mama's hairband to complete her separation. Also, she's a cute af food thief.
  • Guel is on his way to getting up in Shaddiq's business, Finally!
  • Prospera is The Messiest B!tch, but damn it she gets results.

• Miorine was finally handed an L. Hate to see it, even if she's still a child hopelessly out of her depth.
  • Next time on Revolutionary Mech Pilot Sulemio: The End of Hope. This bodes well. [take a shot everybody]

Pacing this season has been relentless and yet there's still so much left to resolve. No clear idea whether this can feasibly wrap up in 5 episodes or if we are going to wait on A) a Movie conclusion, or B) a 3rd season with an atypical episode count.
May 28, 2023 5:19 AM

Apr 2009
Really like the little scene of the earth gang just sitting together and sharing a meal.
May 28, 2023 5:21 AM

Jun 2016
god damn this episode is so good !!
May 28, 2023 5:31 AM
Mar 2020
That scene with pedicure was perfect with my fetish for both feet and nail polish. I wish I'd be Secelia's slave.
May 28, 2023 5:53 AM
Jun 2017
this episode is crazy thrilling to watch... prospera is now fulfilling her goals all along thus triggering a war between space and earth
May 28, 2023 6:36 AM

Oct 2016
cant wait for Norea to die a horrible death!
cant stand the little shit
May 28, 2023 6:44 AM

Jan 2011
Wow.
Just wow. Awesome!
Although McGillis had a greater reveal in Bael :)

The only thing I hate is that Earth is being the underdog again.

The Elan&Norea ship seems to be on full sails ahead though. Can those characters be redeemed?
May 28, 2023 6:51 AM

Mar 2022
Ochs Earth essential betrayed the whole ideal of Vanadis Institute. Vanadis Institute were essentially caught and paid a price for the wrong doings of Ochs Earth which caused all those casualties from experiments in the past. Now they're being kept as a puppet by the space alliance in creating more gundams to fuel the conflict for the goal of destroying the Benerict Group. Prospera has every reason to hate Ochs Earth and work with Deling.
May 28, 2023 6:54 AM

Mar 2020
Well, those negotiations Miorine wanted to do, guess that didn't work, to no one's surprise. How does one get fooled by Prospera yet again? She has her own agenda, why can't anyone see that? Bamboozled yet again.

The episode in my opinion, tried to tackle way too many things too quickly, it's way too packed for me to really get invested in what's going on at the moment. From the negotiations, to Suletta recovering from her sadness in mere minutes because she got hungry, to Nika's betrayal being revealed to Earth House, to Guel finding out about Shaddiq, and other things. Story could have been much more well designed with more time, and not in 24 episodes as was rumoured. 
May 28, 2023 6:56 AM
Oct 2016
Things went horribly wrong just not in the way I expected. Prospera is completely going full force ahead with her revenge. Even setting up an attack in a civilian populated city just to ignite fear and terror around the situation. This now paints Miorine and the rest of the spacians in a terrible light. Miorine had just started to make ground in the negotiations when Prospera used Aerial of all things to commit these acts. Suletta might be right that Aerial knows this isn't the right way to go about things but its what their mom wants and Aerial trusts her. I was completely shocked by how the episode just ended with Prospera setting off this dominos of events undoing any goodwill that could've been made between Miorine and the earthians. Guel has just learned that Shaddiq is the one behind everything. Its finally been revealed to someone now Guel just needs to find some proof. It feels like another instance of this show hitting the fan all at once.
May 28, 2023 7:04 AM

Sep 2021
Prospera is not a step, but miles ahead of everyone else. I always knew she was smart, but she just pulled the strings everywhere and fooled everyone. Except Eri, of course, but it seems she is abseloutly ready to give mom all her Gundam power to see their plans through.

It seems Shaddiq and his Dawn of Fold is done for. Prospera just crushed their Gundams, the spacians nuked their Earth Forces and Guel is onto the abduction of Sarius.

What about the others?
Bel got traumatized once again, but is now on the way to Plant Quettra. I don't see this plan going anywhere though - Eri and Prospera can just go there and crush them.
Norea probably looses it. But her Gundam is scrap metal now. And she is still detained at Grassley House.
Miorine's pride finally got crushed. Perhaps she'll finally realize she's not the smart and perfect hero she believed she herself to be.

Onto the more interesting characters:
Elan Original and Peil will be forced to reevaluate their standing, with Shaddiq's position crumbling. But I have no idea what they'll come up with. Perhaps just keep a low profile, as before?
Suletta now realizes why Prospera and Eri pushed her away. It's hard to tell where she'll go now. Join mom and Eri to help them with their revenge? Go get Miorine? Just stay at school and let them handle? Honestly, the last possibility seems most likely, as Miorine crushed their relationship and Suletta is not a fan of all the war stuff.

I can't wait for next week! Go Prospera! Go Eri! Take your revenge and crush all who oppose you!
May 28, 2023 7:26 AM
Mar 2015
Suletta finally understands Mom's plan and what Aeriel was trying to tell her
May 28, 2023 8:12 AM
Sep 2016
deg said:
ok so Prospera wants to destroy all Gundams since it threatens Eri or Aerial? is that it?

no, the gundam she destroyed is the gundam that attack plant queta where the "Quiet Zero" is located.
May 28, 2023 8:14 AM

Jan 2009
Hikitani101 said:
deg said:

no, the gundam she destroyed is the gundam that attack plant queta where the "Quiet Zero" is located.

so its revenge from attacking aerial that time?
May 28, 2023 8:31 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Man, all this revenge stuff is getting convoluted. No brakes, just a political mess.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 28, 2023 8:37 AM
Sep 2016
yeah, i think ochs earth in the past also betrayed the ideal of gundam they used gundam as a weapon instead of using for medicine or something benificial to people.
May 28, 2023 8:38 AM
Sep 2016
deg said:
Hikitani101 said:

yeah, i think ochs earth in the past also betrayed the ideal of gundam they used gundam as a weapon instead of using for medicine or something benificial to people.
May 28, 2023 8:55 AM

May 2016
Man, this show doesn't deserve its soundtrack.

It's upsetting to see Suletta go back to trusting in everyone's best intentions after just one episode. Everyone treats her like a dumb child, and she'll cross any border of logic to go along with it.

I can no longer feel sorry for Miorine in any way. She deserves everything that's happening to her, and more. What she doesn't deserve is more second chances, and knowing they'll make up by the end is just distasteful.

At this point, the show's completely lost me. The only two characters I can remotely care about are Suletta and Nika (with Nika stuck in a room for half the season, with an odd, obvious speaking line once an episode). About to rewatch Iron-Blooded Orphans, to remind myself all of this has been done, and better.
May 28, 2023 9:42 AM

May 2016
wtf is happening. what was mercury talking about in the last few seconds of the episode?
May 28, 2023 10:53 AM

Oct 2019
So Sulettas depression arc just took 24 hours. Must have the greatest mental strenght in the show considering how easyly she bounced back lol.
May 28, 2023 11:10 AM
Dec 2016
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
wtf is happening. what was mercury talking about in the last few seconds of the episode?
She realised that Mum was going to put them up to do warcrimes but Aerial destroyed her last episode so she wouldn't need to be involved.
May 28, 2023 11:47 AM

Jan 2021
Miorine trying to solve it peacefully while Prospera going all berserk with Eri and destroying gundams. A war has now broken out and its gonna be hell.

It looks like Prospera only cares about herself and nobody around her, she just goes her own way. Suletta now understands how Eri feels, looks like Eri can't do anything about it. Miorine is now the main face on TV and this will most likely be hard to solve since she already is saying that its her own fault. Prospera literally fooled every single person, including her own daughter. I'm glad that Suletta is out of her depression though. It also looks like everyone knows about Nika working secretly behind everyone's back and that she lied. RIP Jun? She saved Guston & Belmeria though so that they can go to their destination, but I did not expect to see Godoy there. This episode went crazy, so much stuff happened.
May 28, 2023 11:58 AM
Feb 2020
Man, bringing up the promo video again here was just cruel.
May 28, 2023 1:33 PM

Feb 2009
What did Prospera gain from all of this? I mean she could have used Aerial to destroy Ochs Earth a long time ago, without going through the whole 19 episodes that lead up to these events.

If she wanted to protect Quiet Zero, why did she make a casus belli? Just to take down the whole of Benerit? Doesn't she need the company to be able to execute Quiet Zero?
May 28, 2023 1:34 PM
Apr 2022
I am enjoying the show but it is becoming more clear just how much wasted potential season one is. The Eri/Aerial reveals should’ve literally been the finale. This election should’ve been the second episode of season two, that way we can have some serious development for Suletta as she tries to decided what she wants to do and what she needs to do. The thing is, Guel got more time to build his character but Suletta arguably has gone through just as traumatic if an experience as he has. Of course, he didn’t murder her father but the fact she realizes her whole purpose is to be someone else’s clone and that the people she called family are tossing her away is literally existential level trauma that literally makes her question not only her identity but also her will. A full episode would’ve made her character growth so much more meaningful…but no, she watches the news and just figured out “yes, I must do this”. And what kinda tilts me is why is she not upset or angry? She is just coming off as a “goody two shoes” that has seemingly no breaking points. I mean, I didn’t really think her depressed moments were very…real? It just showed her being cute and funny. It was true suffering. I felt more emotions in the previous episode when she was getting the silent treatment from Miorine. I felt the pain of her heart as she struggled to balance her relationship with her responsibilities of being Lady Prospera’s foot soldier, unbeknownst to her. It’s not like I’m not enjoying it, but I am not too thrilled with the direction they decided on taking the plot, from seemingly abandoning the Lfrith AI to Lady Prospera not only somehow managing to get a hold of sophisticated cloning tech but having the “material” to utilize the cloning process multiple times despite having just survived a bloodbath and being on the run.
May 28, 2023 1:43 PM

Dec 2020
Is it just me or this episode is kind of confusing with so much new information?
May 28, 2023 2:13 PM

Feb 2019
Nerea’s pain in that “die die” scene was genuinely heartbreaking. “Why did you leave me alone?” “I’m scared to die”.. amazing work as always from Yuuki Aoi.

Ngl the politics and alliances are starting to get a bit confusing for me lmao but shit’s getting spicy and I can’t wait to see how Guel and Miorine navigate this
May 28, 2023 2:16 PM
Apr 2023
We are watching how the course of war goes, optimism is killed by politics and old grudges, and those who look for a better solution (avoiding conflict) get killed in the process. Miorine, why no longer under her father's direct intervention, becomes a pawn of forces much more powerful than herself.
May 28, 2023 2:36 PM

Jan 2011
Hikitani101 said:
deg said:

Why do you guys think that Prospera is destroying the Gundams? I think she just blasted the place open and will take them with her. Eri can control them all, right? That is what Bell was working on, wasn't it?
May 28, 2023 3:55 PM
Oct 2020
Man fuck Prospera. I knew it was going to happen but still fuck her
May 28, 2023 4:35 PM
Jan 2018
Everybody in this show needs to stop being silly. Char and his clones are invincible outside of a mobile suit. Prospera is gonna do what she's gonna do. Until the big fuck up, something all Char clones share in common.

Okuchi is doing better with 24 episodes than G reco did, but maybe this show would have been better without trying be more Gundam like. A grand space opera on this level is almost impossible to do in 24 episodes.

To be fair Code Geass had plenty of things that didn't make sense and dropped plot points, but R2 still brought the story home in a powerful way. I'm interested in seeing if Okuchi can go 2 for 2.

Full props to Prospera, the seiyuu, and the art team for making the most menacing gundam antihero in quite some time.
MFDOOMEDMay 28, 2023 4:38 PM
May 28, 2023 7:11 PM

Feb 2012
I'm not a fan of that ending with Suletta, it feels like they're dropping the ball with her character development compared to everyone else. We'll see in the next episode.
May 28, 2023 7:17 PM

Oct 2013
so uh, I'm glad I'm not the only one stupefied by this episode. There's a lot of actors, factions, and terms, some of them poorly explained. The specifics have been slowly losing me for a while, but I was able to keep up with intent until this episode. Not really sure wtf just happened. Like, why did Prospera attack the Gundams? Why is she even stoking conflict on Earth? Who's that bald, bearded dude who snuck in and started sniping the two people from the Space Assembly League? Wtf is Quiet Zero, even.

There's a lot here I'm struggling to wrap my brain around.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 28, 2023 7:34 PM

Oct 2012
I literally shed tears during this episode. Especially during Suletta's part. And it's not the first time this season has done this to me.

10/10.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2023

331 by Netbug »»
Oct 6, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2023

157 by Titadou »»
Aug 25, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2023

96 by satyrelfheim »»
Aug 19, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

95 by satyrelfheim »»
Aug 19, 11:26 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

93 by satyrelfheim »»
Aug 19, 5:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.